PDA

View Full Version : A Lost Soul Returns....(open rp)

videl1999
Nov 10th, 2000, 06:23:35 PM
*Videl is found at her usual hangout at Rama's Corner, drinking and torturing the local patrons. The usual clamor of laughing, yelling, and barfights fills the bar. All of a sudden, the loud clatter of breaking glass is heard. The other Sith look towards the source of the sound, to see Videl looking very startled and shaking slightly*
No, it can't be.he's dead, I felt his ki die.I saw his body, he can't be alive, he just can't, it isn't possible.-Videl
*The other Sith look towards her with confused and uncomprehending faces* Who?
*Videl continues to ignore them* This can't be, there's no way.
*the other Sith surround her, all asking questions(I'm picking names at random here)*
Who can't be dead?-Saurron
Videl, what's wrong?-Princess Sara
*Videl looks at them, looking as if she's noticing them for the first time* Someone who can't possibly be alive, someone that I knew that died a long time ago. There's just no way he can still be alive. He has been dead almost 8 years.*She says with her voice shaking slightly as she pulls out a necklace out of the front of her Saiyajin armor. She looks nervously at a large silver ring with a dragon carved into it that hangs from the necklace. The other Sith all look at her curiously* He left this with me whenever he left for battle.
What is the significance of that ring?-Rama asks.
It has to do with my family.We earned the nickname of dragon due our ferocity in battle, this ring was worn by the males in my family. The last owner of this ring can't possibly be alive, he just can't.
Who?- the other Sith
His name was Yona...my brother....

OOC: this is an open rp,and I ask that the mods don't move this to the storytelling forum for now.

videl1999
Nov 10th, 2000, 06:24:39 PM
*On a nearby planet, a massive warrior holds a native in front of him by the neck* Tell me!! Have you seen her? *He yells to the native. His face is contorted in fury, his eyes narrowed angrily. Over one eye, three long slashes cut jaggedly across the left side of his face. His hair spikes out, bristling in his anger. He holds the native high over his head as he begins to tighten his hold on the native's neck*
I'm a just a humble native by the name of Rai. Please don't kill me.who do you want?-Rai(the native)
A female Saiyajin with a small mole under her left eye and a very high ki....now tell me have you seen her?!?!-the warrior
I don't know....why....do you...want her? Aren't you a....Saiyajin too? *Rai manages to sputter out between his coughs as he gasps for air* You...wear the armor.....of one....
Yes, but that doesn't matter....just tell me have you seen her?-the warrior yells again, looking as though the last of his patience is beginning to ebb away*
If you let me go, I'll tell you...-Rai *The warrior drops him, and the native coughs as he tries to breathe normally once more. Rai cowers in the looming shadow of the warrior whose full height is now evident. The Saiyajin towers over him at 6'3, wearing heavily cracked armor that now barely resembles Saiyajin armor. The armor that should be covering the warrior's heart and part of his back is no longer there, giving the appearance that he was ki blasted completely through but managed to survive without even a trace of a scar. He looks down at Rai with an icy glare as he waits for an answer*
I may know of her, I have heard of a female matching that description...she resides with the Sith Empire and joined their ranks many months ago.....but I offer this warning, she has been rumored to be unbelievably strong....-Rai
Hmmm....so she may be still alive, well you've served your purpose....Shinee!! *the warrior ki blasts Rai into oblivion. He smiles maliciously, seemingly enjoying the death he just caused. And without even glancing back once, the warrior makes his way back to his ship*
:: Careful? Me?:: the cyborg known only as Yona thinks to himself ::She won't hurt me, not her own brother. I can't wait to see the look on her face right before I kill her. She'll think I'm her brother, but really I merely look like him and have his cells. It was wise of Freeza to create me, knowing Videl would leave after her brother and Radittz's deaths. Now I get the joy of ending her life, no one leaves Freeza's rule and gets away with it::

videl1999
Nov 10th, 2000, 06:26:00 PM
*Meanwhile, back at Rama's Corner, memories begin to surge back into Videl's mind, memories she tried to forget long ago*

*the day before Yona's death*
*A younger Videl dodges the razor sharp claws of Freeza's assassin trainer, Namu. The trainer bares his teeth in a silent snarl. He resembles a large half human/half tiger, with the feline characteristics of a tiger in his catlike, striped coat, sporting razor sharp claws and teeth, but stands upright like a human. His loose-fitting clothing covers most of his body, hiding most of his ebony stripes from view. With eyes glittering and tail lashing back and forth in anticipation, he looks for another chance to strike Videl. Videl glares back, appearing completely unafraid of the bristling feline in front of her. Namu again charges forward, with claws outstretched, and teeth bared in a maniacal grin. Videl smiles as she dodges again, grabs Namu by the wrist, and punches Namu in the center of the lower of his arm, shattering it upon impact.*
*The sound of laughter and praise can be heard somewhere above Videl* Good job, oneechan....you really got him. Too bad I didn't figure that out earlier, ne?- Yona
*Videl smiles at her brother's praise, she then laughs at Namu, who says nothing, but if looks could kill*

*the memory fades and is replaced by Videl, leaning on one of the walls of the Saiyajin barracks, with her eyes closed and listening to the beeps and chirps of her scouter as it scrolls down the ki levels of the warriors fighting on another planet which includes her brother. Suddenly the scouter beeps wildly at a very high ki and Yona's level rises sharply as well. Then a sharp pain strikes Videl as the ki hits Yona and his ki drops down to nothing. Videl's ki flares up and an aura surrounds her as her ki skyrockets to levels far above any she has ever reached before. She screams in pain as her hair flashes back and forth from black to yellow. Her eye color then changes to blue-green, and yellow surges up her hair as it flows upward. A yellow aura swirls up from the ground and flares outward in waves around her, blazing like a fervid, golden flame. A few hours later, she wakes up to see Radittz watching over her*
Where am I?-Videl
It was amazing! You were a super Saiyajin!! You killed a hundred of Freeza's guards as if they were nothing!!!!-Radittz says excitedly, looking very impressed
*Videl then remembers what happened* I can't believe he's dead.*the image fades again and is replaced by Videl looking somberly at the body of Yona that lies on a table, covered in a bodybag. She is obviously trying to not to cry as Radittz stands nearby* Yeesh, he really had a bad end, look at that hole, I bet you can see out the other side-Radittz says breaking the silence
*Videl grabs him by the hair, pulling the larger warrior down until he is at her eye level, her glare almost murderous* Don't you dare make a joke about this! My brother is dead, there is nothing funny about this!!!! I never want to hear you say anything like that again!!!!You understand me?-Videl
Yessss, I unddderstanndddd?-Radittz stammers *Videl then storms out and the memories end*

OOC: last post for now....gtg...ja ne...*Videl teleports out of forum*

videl1999
Nov 11th, 2000, 02:36:19 AM
OOC: bump.....

Kasperr Croose
Nov 11th, 2000, 03:17:53 AM
OOC- I dont have enough time to read all of this but when I get home I will read all of it and participate as it seems to be very interesting :)

videl1999
Nov 12th, 2000, 02:31:58 AM
OOC: fine with me, KC.....I might as well explain how Yona got his scar...but I warn that this version of Yona may differ from the one that is after me?but the fight with him will be interesting for anyone who chooses to enter this rp, considering I've been working on this idea since I started posting here...

*about a month before Yona's death*

*Videl watches her brother as he trains with Namu. Unfortunately Yona doesn't quite have enough speed to avoid the faster cat-like Namu, and is tired and badly beaten. His skin is cut jaggedly all over his body after not avoiding Namu's talons time after time, and blood flows freely from his wounds. His breathing is ragged, and his fatigue is very evident. He shakes his head slightly as the blood from one of his wounds drips into his eye. But the arrogant Saiyajin smirk never leaves his face as he continues to try to find a weak point in Namu's defense. He keeps his eyes level with Namu, trying to inspire some sort of malaise within Namu, but Namu just stares back with his gaze never faltering. Yona teleports behind Namu, with a ki blast powered up in one hand. Before Yona can make his move, Namu moves with the speed of a cheetah, turning to face Yona and slashes down the left side of Yona's face, leaving long lacerations in each of his claw's wake. Yona curses in his agony, glaring at Namu with his uninjured eye, as Namu looks at him with disappointment. Cursing can also be heard from Videl, who still is watching but isn't allowed to interfere with the training. Namu looks up at her, with a bemused look on his face.* Now don't get angry at me, little one, he did this to himself. He hasn't trained hard enough, therefore he wasn't fast enough...I gave him that scar as a little reminder not to neglect his training....
*He turns his attention back to Yona* Pitiful, your sister does better against me than you..You're done for now, train harder or you will end up with more scars as reminders...get of my sight....
*Yona glares at him, still holding the slashed side of his face, blood drips through his fingers and all down his face and the front of his armor, but still he says nothing as he walks out with Videl following behind him. Later back at the barracks, Videl tends to Yona's wounds as he glares at Radittz who can't stop laughing. Videl glares briefly, powers up a ki blast, fires it and knocks Radittz off the chair he was sitting in. Radittz continues to laugh, Videl then ignores him as she cleans out the slashes on Yona's face* You did this to yourself you know, you were too arrogant, you were careless...
*Yona can't even look at her since he knows she's right, instead he curses at Radittz again*
It's not my fault you were too slow, you'll never make super Saiyajin elite status at this rate, Yona. Ouji-sama and Nappa will not be pleased when they return. -Radditz
Zakkenayo, Radittz! *Yona yells back as an aura flares around him unbidden in his rage. Radittz backs off slightly then exits the room as fast as possible. Yona continues to glare at the spot Radditz had just vacated, looking murderous. Videl watches, staring up at him with her liquid brown eyes that instantly seems to wear away at Yona's anger. He stops glaring but still curses loudly in Saiyajin* I will train harder...I will not be humiliated like this again....

OOC: *wonders if her posts are too long* *edits out a few typos*oh well, be back Monday...komban wa, minna....*Videl teleports out of forum*

videl1999
Nov 13th, 2000, 02:59:31 PM
OOC: come on ppl...I'm not writing this for my health...this is especially annoying since now nobody is in here but me now...>=(

*back in the present*
*Videl looks up at the stars as she waits for Yona. Kuroi brushes up against her and whines slightly* Hmm, you sense it too, ne? Well I can tell he's coming but his intentions aren't good....Somthing has changed...I just don't understand how he can be alive....

Yona1
Nov 13th, 2000, 03:20:57 PM
*out in space*
I'll be there soon, just a few more hours, nobody leaves Freeza's rule and gets away with it....*Yona smirks as his ship draws ever closer to Videl's location*

Yona1
Nov 14th, 2000, 07:21:16 PM
*Then as if on cue, medium sized ship can be seen in the distance. It passes over Videl with a large gust of wind and dirt, before landing about twenty feet away from her. A door opens and a ramp is lowered. A figure stands in the doorway, silhouetted by the light behind him, making all features indiscernible.* It's been a long time, my sister....*Yona says as he steps down the ramp*
*Videl glares then answers him* A little too long....
What no greetings for your dear brother? I would think you would be happy to see me-Yona
*Videl remains silent, so Yona continues* Well then, I come bearing a proposition for you. I was told to find you to get you to rejoin Freeza's service under his sister, Frost. Join me, you know you want to. You were trained to be a killing machine, don't fight your training. You know you want to return to the life you had before, don't fight it -Yona

videl1999
Nov 14th, 2000, 07:22:23 PM
Never! That part of me died with you, I will never be that mindless drone again. I will never go back to that life. I am no longer that girl you knew before you died, that version of me is dead and will remain dead. Freeza doesn't control me anymore...And just how stupid do you think I am? I am aware there is still a bounty on me. Forgive me, but I find it hard to believe that you are still alive, and now after almost 8 years, you finally start trying to find me....*Videl yells back, her voice full of contempt*

*yawns* geez, you ppl don't want to read all of this do you? so bored.....it's rather boring talking back and forth with my two characters.......

Yona1
Nov 14th, 2000, 07:24:05 PM
Won't rejoin? That was the last thing I wanted to hear from you?I was hoping I wouldn't have to kill you, but you leave me no choice, my orders are my orders.But when this is done, I assure you that you will be dead, I will try to make your death as painless as possible, my sister.*Yona says and powers up a blood red aura*
I won't be that easy to kill. So be it then, but I won't be the one dying today.-Videl

OOC: well that's all for today.like I said before, anyone is free to join in at anytime, it gets rather boring talking back a forth with my two characters.*yawns* I don't mind your group affiliation, any one is welcome.well gtg for now.ja ne, minna.*Videl teleports out of forum*

OOC: editting out more squares and ?'s.....

The Lounge Lizard
Nov 16th, 2000, 04:24:02 PM
:: Yona smirks as his powerful ki blast increases in power, becoming
a pulsating sphere of power in his hand ::

Yona: Now,
sister....DIE!

:: Yona throws the power blast at Videl,
who is in awe of the force of the blast. She watches the blast
approach rapidly, and suddenly, a violent explosion erupts in
front of her, as the light dissipates, she sees the red sphere
flying off sideways toward the horizon. The shot was deflected.
..but...who? Videl turns, and sees a familiar face ::

LL: I believe my actions speak for myself also.

::
LL crosses his arms defiantly ::

Yona: You....slave!
You're alive?

LL: I could say the same to you. Funny
you should call me slave, Yona. This "slave" was the
brother-tutor of our Prince Vegeta. While you roughians went
planet purging, I was learning the ancient ways...of the legendary
Super Saiyajin, and I knew one day we would rise up against Freeza
and take back what was ours. What a gutless swine you are, still
serving that damned family that destroyed our race. Yes, I was
a slave, Yona, but I am nobody's slave today. And I will never
serve under the banner of Freeza ever again...I will not forgive
his transgressions. How could you bring yourself to this...I
may be a half-breed, but I am more of a Saiyajin than you will
ever be.

videl1999
Nov 16th, 2000, 04:27:14 PM
OOC: thanks for joining in, LL...=) but I must be going for now
until Fri night....ja ne, LL....*Videl teleports out of forum*

videl1999
Nov 16th, 2000, 08:08:55 PM
OOC:opps, meant to post as Yona with this last one...fixing it now....

Yona1
Nov 18th, 2000, 02:44:51 AM
Anbir? *Videl raises an eyebrow, looking very surprised to see him there* btw, thanks for that. I guess I owe you one now.
*Yona sneers derisively at LL, and his hair spikes out, bristling in his anger* Gutless swine? how dare you!!! I served Master Freeza by choice unlike most of the cowards of our race. They groveled at his feet like dogs. And where are the now? All dead, and soon enough you will be as well. You see, Master Frost rewards loyalty to Freeza, which is the reason I am still alive, but all betrayers are doomed to death.-Yona
*Videl curses in Saiyajin*
Bastard? And I should burn in hell for what I did? Hmmm, and I won't even repeat that last remark, Videl, that was far beyond repulsive, your vocabulary has definitely gotten a lot cruder since I last saw you, my sister. Is that any way to talk to your own brother? You should show a little more respect towards me-Yona *LL smiles briefly, trying not to laugh. Yona turns his attention back to LL* Laughing, huh? You'll regret that soon enough.Hmm, your name is Anbir, right? I had long since forgotten your name, slave. Ah yes, I remember now, Anbir Hichorro, I definitely wasn't expecting to see you still alive. I remember you tutoring the prince, and you were the one who often bugged me after I got this scar, claiming I was too slow, you were always too arrogant for your own good. But I hadn't remembered what became of you until now.You also broke your ties with Freeza after the death of your sister. You and Videl are a lot alike and you will die alike. Master Frost won't like hearing you are alive as well, so I might as well kill two betrayers while I'm here.now which one of you should I start with first? The slave or my betrayer sister?

videl1999
Nov 19th, 2000, 02:31:10 AM
*Videl teleports in front of Yona, knees him under the ribs, knocking all of the air out of Yona's lungs. She backhands Yona across the face, grabs him by the head and slams Yona's head into her knee. She then brings down both fists on Yona's spine, knocking him to the ground. She quickly powers up three 6 inch ki knives that she holds between the fingers of her clenched fist and stabs Yona in the small of his back. The knives go through Yona's cracked armor and sink in with a loud metallic clang, sending out a shower of sparks. Videl withdraws her knives from Yona's back, backs off slightly and stares down at Yona with a look of utter confusion and shock* What the hell are you?

Yona1
Nov 19th, 2000, 02:32:46 AM
*Yona laughs maniacally for a moment before turning his scarred face to look towards Videl* I had hoped you wouldn't notice that.it would have made this a lot more fun.You see, my sister, I am only partially your brother now. In a way, I am a clone, but in other ways, I am not. I look like your brother and have his memories due to the fact that my body was too destroyed to salvage, so Freeza's doctors/scientists decided to make me a new better body. The process was a long one and took many years, but the doctors continued to work until I was completed. Now don't look so shocked, Videl, you'd be amazed at what technology is capable of, and especially of what these doctors were able to do. They made sure my brain was implanted into this body which is mostly cybernetic but also contains cells from my former body to insure that I could fool even you.which is why I look like an exact copy of my former self and I can remember the slave and you, my sister.

OOC:editting out the damn squares.....

videl1999
Nov 20th, 2000, 06:23:57 PM
OOC: *curses ezboard for changing ' to squares as she suffers from a severe case of writer's block* well I kinda need somebody to post here....it's getting to where I'm talking back and forth with my characters again, which isn't fun.......well gtg...ja ne, minna....*Videl telpeorts out of forum*

Lady Vader
Nov 20th, 2000, 07:13:33 PM
OOC: I'm not used to seeing some of those names here, but I like :) I'll join in as soon as I figure out where I can fit myself in. I'll possibly contact you, Videl, to see where I can slide in:)

OOC: actually, I just read it through... I'm not so sure there is a place for me here... *shakes head*... like I said, I'll contact you Videl... I don't want to ruin anything...

videl1999
Nov 22nd, 2000, 02:44:38 PM
OOC: okay, but if you wrote to me before today, I might have deleted it, somebody email bombed me....200 f**king emails...damn ppl.....

Lady Vader
Nov 22nd, 2000, 07:03:32 PM
OOC: actually, I was waiting to see you on AIM... I didn't e-mail you, but if it's easier, I'll private message ya...

Lady Knyte
Nov 22nd, 2000, 07:07:42 PM
(OoC: I didn't know whether or not to intrude, either, but I've been reading through this, and me likes. I've emailed ya, in case there might be a possible place for me. =)

videl1999
Nov 25th, 2000, 02:53:39 AM
OOC:it's fine with me if you join in, KW....*still curses her damn writer's block*joined in too, Spadex? well I still have writers block but I'll try to come with something tonight......

Spadix From HPC
Nov 25th, 2000, 08:13:46 PM
OOC: Ok. I'm just gonna join in, K? If not then I'll delete my post :)
IC: Spadix steps forward out of the crowd.
SPA: Oi Buddy, I don't know WHO the hell you are, but your picking on my friend Videl, CLAIMING to be her bor or sumthing, but whatever. I think you better back your lame ass off & cool your jets down befor someone gets hurt. Namly, You.

Lady Knyte
Nov 25th, 2000, 11:02:18 PM
Knyte mentally wrestled herself from avoiding waking up, finally managing to groggily lift one heavy eyelid. She had been in a peaceful slumber in one of the many nooks and crannies in the area, but her ears and ability to sense one's ki from afar didn't particularly take to that concept. Slowly getting to her feet, she vigorously shook her head from side to side to wake her senses before darting to the direction in which the noise seemed to come from, her form a mere blue and white blur. Normally, she wouldn't bother - it wasn't the friendliest of neighborhoods, after all - but something about the nature of this particular battle aroused her interest.
Knyte halted suddenly in mid-air, squinting against the glare of the sunlight. How very strange ... Videl, LL and another young Saiya-jin whom she didn't recognize, faced off against one who strangely resembled the Sith Lordess.
"I ... think I'm missing something ... "

Yona1
Nov 26th, 2000, 04:43:26 AM
*Yona sneers at Spadex* and just what are you going to do, little one? I will do what I please and I won't be listening to a kid trying to tell me what to do....it seems I have a few more new opponents, so which one of you wishes to strike me now?

OOC: sorry but this is all I can come up with today...damn writer's block.....and I'm way too tired still....

Lady Knyte
Nov 26th, 2000, 05:24:17 PM
After a momentary hesitation, Knyte drops down between the unwelcome newcomer and the gathering crowd opposing him, startling them. She had been pushing down her ki so as not to raise any suspicion, and remained doing so. Her back was to the Sith she was familiar with, and she sat down on her haunches and tilted her head to the side, looking no more harmful than an ordinary pup.
"Excuse me, sir, I was just happening to pass through this area and couldn't help but overhear your most ... heated conversation. I hope you do not mind my intrusion, and I humbly apologize, but please answer me this ... WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!!"

videl1999
Nov 26th, 2000, 10:23:36 PM
So is he your brother, Videl?-Spadexasks
As far as I can tell, yes…-Videl
Does he know everything you do then?-Spadex
To a certain extent, but he isn’t trained in everything I was. His skills are in planet purging unlike mine which are mostly in the dark arts of an assassin, and he doesn’t have a clue what Shen Lung is, so we have a little bit of an advantage over him…but I have a feeling his memory was modified with several false memories implanted since Yona would never attack or try to kill me. I don’t know how much of my brother still exists in there…-Videl
You won’t be able to find that out when you’re dead, my sister…-Yona *smiling darkly with his tail lashing back and forth before he curls it back around his waist.*
Stop calling me that!! You may look like Yona, but you aren’t him. You may have been my brother once, but you aren’t him anymore, and I will not be killed by my own brother, so therefore I must end your life. I will not allow you to live as my brother, even in your altered state…-Videl

videl1999
Nov 26th, 2000, 10:25:29 PM
*Videl looks over at LL out of the corner of her eye* ::Hmmm, I didn’t know he knew Yona, Yona never mentioned him, but I guess their paths must have crossed several times over the years:: *She then remembers a memory of Vegeta she had forgotten about a long time ago, about two weeks after Yona got his scar*
Well if it isn’t the last female Saiyajin, I hear your brother got hurt while training with Namu…-Vegeta
Hai, my brother is such a baka…-Videl says back, looking slightly embarrassed because of her brother’s actions, and also looking a bit surprised that the Prince is talking to her.
He is a little bit dim, he reminds me of Nappa at times. *Nappa glares slightly as he walks with the Prince* but I hear you do well against Namu.-Vegeta smiles in one of his very rare good moods.
Hai, I broke his arm the other day…-Videl
Hehe, I saw that, you remind me of how I was when I was younger, it’s really too bad my tutor couldn’t have met you, he was always interested in people who could fight better than most.-Vegeta
Never heard of him, Ouji-sama, what was his name?-Videl asks curiously though remaining careful to keep the required amount of respect around the Prince.
His name was Anbir, but he left a little before you were born, his sister was killed and he left Freeza’s rule forever. We ran into him about a week ago on Guarna, he made fun of your brother’s scar, Yona wasn’t pleased but he knew better than to say anything while I was around, but Anbir left again, said he had things to do, something about tracking down someone named Itala…-Vegeta
Hmmm…sorry to hear that, Ouji-sama…well I don’t mean to be rude but I have to get to training now…*Videl bows respectfully to Vegeta before leaving to go train*
Lousy brat…*Nappa says angrily after Videl leaves*
Now Nappa, she isn’t a brat just because she stronger than you…she’s pretty good for a female, I’ve never seen a female with a power level above 1000…I can see why Freeza is so interested in training her to be an assassin, her skills may be very formidable one day…-Vegeta

videl1999
Nov 26th, 2000, 10:27:22 PM
*about a week after the Vegeta convo*
*Videl wanders down the hallway looking for victims as Freeza’s troops raid the planet of Syzen. She catches a glimpse of a running figure as it darts around a corner. She smirks and follows the retreating figure. Her laughter echoes through the halls* You can run but you can’t hide…*The Syzen native runs into a nearby room and hides behind a large box, hoping that Videl hasn’t followed him. But is hopes are not rewarded as the door opens briefly then shuts, plunging the room into total darkness. His eyes show the whites in his fear of not being able to see her. But soon the room lights up, revealing Videl’s location as she powers up a ki blast, and grabs the native by the throat. He screams loudly, but his pleas for mercy fall upon deaf ears as Videl crushes his windpipe, then drops him* Pitiful creature…*She mutters before walking out to find Yona. She follows the sound of blasters and finds him outside taunting several guards, blurring in and out in front of them, narrowly avoiding their blasters discharge* My brother, the idiot…*she then teleports in front of one of the guards, wrenching the guard’s weapon back, causing the shot to barely misses Yona* Once again, you’re being careless. As your younger sister, I should be hearing that from you, not the other way around…one of these days, you’re going to get yourself killed…*she yells angrily back at Yona, as she pulls the guard’s gun away from him. The other guards cower in fear of her, but one of the stupider ones raises his blaster towards her. Faster than the guard can even blink, a ki saber slashes the front of the gun off, and he know finds himself with a useless blaster. Videl glares down at them before powering up a ki blast that fries the guards to cinders* Now let’s get going……
OOC:well that's all for now..ja ne...Videl teleports out of forum*

Spadix From HPC
Nov 26th, 2000, 11:00:55 PM
*spadix Looks at Yona & chuckles* your a fool. You assume I'm weak 'cause I'm younger than you. Baka. Looks CAN be deiciving you know. I may look 14, but honustly I'm around 30. Ah the wonders of time warps... & getting stuck in them, mind you. *Spadix smiles innocently, then disapears. When she reapears Yona in doubled over & Spadix is laughing* That was for calling me weak & assuming that.

videl1999
Nov 28th, 2000, 07:26:08 PM
OOC: some more memories again, gomen. But this partially Videl’s life as well, and since most of you don’t know much of her history before she became a part of the Sith Empire, it works. So here’s two more memories, soon after Radditz was killed by Piccolo(about a year after Yona’s death), and a little bit of what happened afterward. Sorry I’m not adding much to the roleplay part of this thread but I only seem to be able to come up with memories at the moment. But I promise this will be still be an interesting thread for the people in this, just bear with me on this for now. =)

*In the Saiyajin barracks, Videl falls to her knees after transforming back from SSJ2 to normal in her anger over Radditz’s death. The broken shards of her scouter lie all over the floor after exploding when it overloaded from Videl’s upsurge in ki. A loud knock is heard followed by men shouting* Videl, we know you’re in there. Now come out before someone gets hurt.
Like hell I will. *Videl says quietly as she stands back up and raises her hands in front of her, her voice full of hatred, beginning to power up a ki blast.*
* Outside the guards wait, unaware of the danger they are in. Suddenly the center of the door begins to bend outward, contorting as the metal heats up to a red hot color. But before the men can move, the door gives way and slams all of the guards in its path into the wall. Momentarily stunned, the men try to look through the haze of dark smoke that fills the hall. A strangled cry is heard but no sounds follows afterward. A body of a man is hurled through the air and lands at their feet. The man’s throat is slashed and he is obviously dead as blood flows freely from the wound. The guards all look towards one another in fear but none wish to move since they are unable to locate Videl in the dense smoke. Videl then appears behind them, with a ki saber raised above her head and slashes a guard in half with one swift slice downward. She glares at the nearest guard to her whose last thought is* ::Freeza never should have trained her to be an assassin. We all have no chance against her:: *before Videl stabs him in the heart with her ki saber. The remaining guards try to flee, but Videl powers up a ki blast, and sends them all to an early grave*
*A little later, one of Freeza’s men dodges a ki blast aimed at his head. He ducks behind a nearby open door, looking visibly shaken before turning to another fellow member of Freeza’s troops* What set her off? She’s going on a killing spree, 20 troops are already dead because of her-guard #1
Radditz was killed while on another planet and when she found out she went crazy and started killing everyone.-guard #2
Oh great, we’re all screwed. The only reason she was able to be stopped last time was because of Radditz. Now what are we supposed to do?-guard #1
Pray?-guard #2
*Videl is still found killing guards by the dozens as they struggle to stop her* I don’t know why you keep trying to stop me. You are all wasting your lives, I’m leaving this place no matter what you do.-Videl *But the guards continue to not heed her warning as they keep firing their blasters in her direction. Videl powers up to SSJ1, sending all of the guards into hysterics*
She’s a super Saiyajin!! We’re all going to die!-guard #1
But we can’t let her go, I’d rather die here than face Freeza if she gets away.-guard #2
*Videl smiles grimly* You can’t say I didn’t warn you. You all chose your fate. *She then powers up another ki blast, and fires it, killing the guards blocking the entrance to the shipyard. She steps over the remains of the guards bodies and makes her way towards the nearest spacepod* enter the location you want to go to. *an electronic voice beeps as Videl gets in*
anywhere but here, um, towards whatever system Courasant is in, I’ve heard something about Jedi and Sith living near there, and that’s the only place I remember hearing they were at.-Videl
Destination set-computer *and the ship sets off in that direction*

videl1999
Nov 28th, 2000, 07:27:31 PM
(and the second memory)
*Along the way, Videl runs into bounty hunters sent by Freeza to bring her back several times over the next 7 years, and this is one of those instances*
*Videl in found at a local bar, minding her own business as several men come up behind her. The largest one looks at her closely, Videl sneers in derision and turns away, since the man is quite ugly. Rolls of fat cover his body, giving him the appearance of a fattened pig, complete with the noxious smell. He continues to stare at Videl, looking at her intently with his beady little eyes*
Can’t I help you? because you’re annoying me and if your presence serves no purpose, I would rather not have your repulsive self near me. *Videl glares up at him, her tone slightly annoyed*
If you are who I think you are, you could be worth a lot of money to me.-Pig-like guy
I see, but it will be rather hard to collect the bounty in your condition.-Videl
What condition?-Pig guy
This one!! *Videl powers up a ki saber, stabbing behind her, stabbing the guy in the stomach and then slashing up upward. The guy makes no sound as he drops to the ground in a heap. The guy’s friends all glare angrily at her* Anyone else stupid enough to try and collect the bounty on me?-Videl
Why you!!! *A Zadratian charges forward brandishing a large sword. Videl smiles, dodges him, grabs him by the wrist and hurls him over the bar into the many bottles of liquor on the counter. He lies sprawled out across the counter, bleeding from the many glass shards cutting him as liquor spills out all over the floor.* well boys, I’m done here, and I don’t think anyone else is stupid enough to attack me. *Videl fires a ki blast behind her, killing yet another seeker of the bounty* well except for that guy, but he won’t be trying that ever again. *Videl sets down about 100 credits, throws her hood up to cover her face from view and exits the bar*

*and at about this same time, Yona is completed*
*Yona awakens to the sound of computers beeping, a man’s face soon comes into view. Balding and looking so old that he seems as though he’d keel over and die at any moment, a man in white lab coat says* Oh good, you’re awake.
Where am I? *Yona asks while blinking as his eyes try to adjust to the bright light within the room*
In Master Frost’s lab, we saved you from death….-the man
Who kil-? *Yona starts to ask but the image of his death begins to play out within his mind. But this memory has been altered by the scientists, so instead of seeing his killer as a native, that part is replaced with the image of Videl killing him* Videl? Why?
She was angry over Freeza favoring you, and decided to kill you while you were distracted.-the scientist lies.
*More altered images appear in Yona’s mind that seem to prove that fact, every memory is replaced by a false one*
Your mission is to trick her into trusting you then kill her.-the scientist
It will be my pleasure. *Yona smirks*

OOC: well that will most likely be the last memory since most of the history is now all brought together, so I will go back to writing posts for the present after this the next time I’m online, well gtg, ja ne, minna. *Videl teleports out of forum*

Yona1
Nov 29th, 2000, 08:25:46 PM
*back in the present*
*Yona curses, holding his stomach from Spadex’s attack* Time-traveler, huh? I should have known, it would be foolish of me to think a 14 year Saiyajin could exist since other than the slave, Ouji-sama and myself, no Saiyajins older than 20 still are alive(this is as far as Yona knows of, I’m not forgetting the other Saiyajins we have here), so a 14 year old isn’t possible...how could I have forgotten that fact? Oh well, it doesn’t matter, it just means I have another betrayer to add to my list of people I need to kill today...you’ll pay for that hit, time-traveler...
OOC: btw, you guys are allowed to attack Yona, this isn’t just a battle for me to fight...well gtg, ja ne, minna. *Videl teleports out of forum*

videl1999
Dec 2nd, 2000, 02:41:19 AM
ttt again...
OOC:*curses writer's block again*

Lady Vader
Dec 3rd, 2000, 03:55:43 AM
FLASHBACK:

*LV sat back and sipped at her drink... she hated waiting on ppl... and worse, she hated having to deal with business men... They're all blood-suckers... she scowled at the thought of another meeting later that afternoon... she had just joined TSC, and had just been made a Sith apprentice to Itala Marzullo, leader of TSC... for now, she was on a small business trip, acting the part of a business woman, for the securment of ores and metals for the building of ships... she sipped her drink again and winced at it's sour taste*

*from her vantage point at the corner of the bar, she watched the various patrons walk in and out of the bar... some doing business of their own, others just there to relax... she sighed and looked at her crono for the umpteanth time again... another hour and she'd be back in that stuffy office, cracking deals with slime... then she'd be heading home*

*she sipped her drink and heard a comotion near the doorway, just inside the bar... curious, she slipped from her chair and walked towards the entrance... there she saw a woman appearing to have an argument with a group of unruly looking men... Bounty hunters! Ugh, I hate their caliber!... then all hell seemed to break lose*

*the woman brought out a curious weapon and let one of the men have it, slicing him in two... the others didn't seem too thrilled to have been challenged... LV figured it was time to at least lend a small hand... besides, she was bored*

*the woman sent another man sailing through the air, and sprawling on the counter amidst the various bottle there... LV saw her drink go shattering to the ground... Didn't like the taste of the stuff anyways...... the woman turned and sent yet another hunter sprawling into the patrons with a strong blast of energy... LV saw one of the patrons, an ugly looking Aqualish, step towards the woman, not happy about having his dinner upset... LV brought her fist around and connected it with the Aqualish's chin, stopping him dead in his tracks and dropping him like a sack of Sacara roots... some of his buddies didn't like the fact LV and the woman had upset their relaxing meal... LV saw the woman concealing her face with her hood and heading out of the bar and back into the crowd... LV figured it was time to go as well, and sent a chair forwardm, tripping one of the Aqualish's buddies... before they could start another brawl, LV had disapeared out the back way*

*she stood there for a moment, brushing some muck off her sleeve, and started back towards the grimy office to finish her buisness... as she rounded the corner, the cloaked woman stood there... LV stopped in her tracks and tensed slightly*

*the woman removed her hood and eyed LV... then her eyes seemed to smile*

Woman: Thank you.

LV: For what?

*the woman gestured back towards the bar*

Woman: For that. I saw the Aqualish coming. You made a move that didn't concern you. I thank you for that.

*LV smiled and waved her hand*

LV: Think nothing of it. You helped to despense with my drink. It was begining to give me heart burn.

*the woman chuckled slightly... she extended a hand in greeting*

Woman: My name's Videl.

*LV took the hand and briefly shook it*

LV: Lady Vader.

*Videl nodded her head*

Videl: Well, I must be off before more of those bounty hunters come my way. Again, thank you, Lady Vader.

*LV merely nodded her head and watched Videl slide back into the crowd... she shook her head and walked straight for the office... Stranger things have happened before...... she disapeared inside*

Lady Vader
Dec 3rd, 2000, 04:50:41 AM
PRESENT:

*the years had gone by quickly and LV had grown... she hadn't so much as grown older in years, but most definitely in experience... she was no longer a part of TSC, it having been destroyed... she was now a part of TSO, a group she had helped establish from the mutiny and ruin of TSC*

*she had come to the planet that housed TSE, a sister group in the alliance called Axis, to speak with a long time friend, Videl... she'd seen Videl on and off through the years, never for long periods of time, and usually under unusual circumstances*

*as LV brought her ship, The Cat's Claw, around towards one of the many landing pads on the planet, she recalled their first meeting... again, it was an unusual circumstance... LV shook her head... Seems our paths always cross under weirdish times... she chuckled, remembering the brawl so many years ago*

*she was landing her ship in the heart of the city... normally she would have asked to land near the TSE palace, but opted to get a look at the planet while she was there... it wasn't often she could enjoy herself, so she decided now was a good time as any... she brought her ship around and landed it softly on the landing pad, near a large open market*

*LV secured her ship and disembarked, weaving her way through the crowded streets... Must be market day... she eyed various foods and trinkets on her way towards the palace... as she rounded a bend in the road, a small squirmish caught the corner of her eye... curious as always, she headed in that direction to get a better look*

*as she turned a small corner, she came into full view of a group of Sith she knew well... Spadex, KnyteWulf... she kept looking around catching site of what looked to be LL... Interesting. I'll have to ask him what he's doing here later... still looking she caught site of Videl and began walking towards her*

*then she sensed it and stopped her momentum... a sort of buzzing in her head, something only made by clones... but this wasn't as bad... she swept the area again and caught site of a man... or half man... or something... LV frowned... whatever or whoever he was, it was making the others uncomfortable*

*LV sighed and stepped into the shadows to come around behind Videl... she stepped out and spoke softly so only Videl could hear*

LV: Came here to see ya. Didn't expect for you to be having a party.

*Videl looked over slightly and smiled at LV*

Videl: Nice to see you again. And this *she gestured with a tilt of her head* Yeah, my life is full of surprises it seems.

*LV nodded*

LV: So what exactly is going on? Is it not a good time for me to visit?

Videl: Nah, your timing couldn't be better. Could get fun in a bit.

*LV frowned slightly, watching the others verbally fight with the... man... if you wanted to call him that*

LV: Wonderful. I like fun. But you still haven't told me what this is all about...

*while LV waited for Videl to respond, she thought back to her previous thought... Definitely fated to always meet under unusual circumstances*

Yona1
Dec 3rd, 2000, 08:24:04 PM
Another one? *Yona glares at LV then turns his attention back to Videl * Well that will be another one to kill since she will probably try to help you as well, and I can’t let anyone help you because I want the joy of killing you, my sister. *glares at LV again* I warn you not to interfere, or I will kill you as well, because if you are an ally to her than that is just as bad as her betraying Master Freeza and Frost...besides this is a Saiyajin matter, and as far as can I tell you are not a Saiyajin...*he continues glaring while lashing his tail back and forth in annoyance*

videl1999
Dec 3rd, 2000, 08:26:43 PM
*Videl sighs and ignores her brother for a moment to tell LV what is going on* Well the guy over there is my brother, Yona. I thought he was dead, but from what he says, some of Freeza and Frost’s scientists gave him a new cybernetic body. But he isn’t the same, he doesn’t act like my brother anymore and wants to kill me since he seems to think I betrayed Freeza by leaving after Radditz’s death. But I had no choice, Freeza had figured out I was the one who was able to go SSJ and not Radditz as he had previously thought. Freeza would have killed me to prevent a Super Saiyajin from ever fighting back against him. Freeza was terrified of the thought that the Saiyajins would overthrow him, so he always kept the stronger ones with him, trying to keep us loyal to him, and any Saiyajin found to be too strong was immediately killed, so I had no choice but to leave. And there was nothing there for me anymore, the only good things within the Freeza’s empire were my brother and Radditz, and with them dead, there was no longer anything holding me there... *looks over at Yona* But I’m not even sure how much of my brother still exists within him, all I can sense in his ki is anger and hatred...I have a feeling the scientists have altered his memory since Yona would never try to hurt me. And because of that, I must kill him, I don’t want to, but I have no choice. If I don’t kill him, he’ll try to hunt me down everywhere I go until he kills me and everyone I care about. He won’t rest until one of us is dead, so I can’t let him live...
OOC: well gtg, be back tommorrow...ja ne, minna..*Videl teleports out of forum*

videl1999
Dec 4th, 2000, 03:09:04 PM
OOC: just wondering if the rest of you were going to continue posting in here...LL?Spadex?Knute?

Lady Vader
Dec 4th, 2000, 06:59:24 PM
*LV nodded her head as Videl finished her explaination... she then turned her attention towards Yona and smiled sarcastically*

LV: Well, it is true I am not a Saiyijin, but that doesn't mean I don't know some of their strengths and weaknesses. Besides *she gave a meanignful look at LL* I've had a good teacher in some of the Saiyjin art forms. And I have a few surprises of my own.

*she looked back at Yona and chuckled under her breath... she wondered how long it would take to knock this hot-head off his high-horse... Well, the way he puffs himself out to be, not long.*

*she stood her ground near Videl... watching... waiting*

Yona1
Dec 5th, 2000, 04:37:27 PM
You have knowledge of Saiyajins, huh? It won’t help you at all. Well if this is all the people that are going to show up to help you, my sister, we might as well begin this again-Yona *smirks while continuing to lash his tail back and forth and begins to power up a blood red aura again*

videl1999
Dec 5th, 2000, 04:39:21 PM
*Videl looks towards the group* I would tell you all to stay out of this since I don’t want any of you getting killed because of me, but I know you won’t. So to those of you who want to help, I suggest you all be careful, I’m not really sure of what he can do now. I know what he was capable of doing before, but his skills have probably improved over the years. Because of that, to tell you the truth, I really don’t know what we’re up against here. He’s not the same as he was before, his ki is a lot higher, and I can sense he is hiding most of it. But I will do my best to kill him since I don’t plan on dying anytime soon, he won’t live to see another day. *She then turns to Yona* I’m ready when you are, Yona. You want me, THEN COME AND GET ME!!-Videl *yells angrily to Yona while powering up to SSJ. Her eye color changes to blue-green and her hair then flows up upward as a golden aura surrounds her. Shiji and Kuroi growl and flatten their ears back to their heads, anticipating the battle that awaits them, both prepared to defend their master at all costs*

Yona1
Dec 5th, 2000, 04:41:26 PM
So the rumors are true, you can go SSJ, well it’s no wonder then why your bounty is so high and Master Frost wants you dead. How very interesting, my sister the Super Saiyajin. I didn’t think a female would ever be able to do it, but you always were stronger from the beginning.-Yona
And your point being? Anbir and Spadex can do it as
well-Videl
I would have guessed as much, but there’s something you should also know, my sister. *Yona’s hair then flows upward, and the familiar golden aura of a Super Saiyajin flows up from the ground, surging around him in waves*...so can I.- Yona *says while smirking with a dangerous spark glittering in his eyes*
OOC: well now the fight begins, do what you want, attack him or whatever...well gtg...ja ne, minna...*Videl teleports out of forum*

The Lounge Lizard
Dec 5th, 2000, 05:05:13 PM
:: LL began to think back to a time, many years ago ::

(enter flashback)

:: Prince Vegeta destroyed another Saibaman in a blinding flash of light. LL noted this in his logs...the prince was improving. He estimated his power level was nearly at 10,000 by now. Vegeta turned after his recent victory and faced LL ::

Vegeta: So, have I satisfied your tests, tutor?

:: LL looked at the prince's recent progress. He was doing remarkably well. ::

LL: Yes, my prince. Your skills have improved to a new level.

:: Just then, Yona entered the training chamber. Vegeta and LL both turned to face him ::

Vegeta: Yes Yona, what is it?

Yona: My prince, I request an audience with you.

Vegeta: Later, Yona. I am training.

Yona: Training...with that?

:: Both Vegeta and Yona looked upon LL, and he could feel their eyes upon him, looking at him with disdain ::

Yona: My prince, what can a half-blooded bastard child teach you? After all, he is no true Saiyajin.

:: LL looked at his hands...his pale hands with a light green tint, knowing that he was different than the others. His mother had been Falleen...of a conquered race from another galaxy. He WAS different... ::

Vegeta: Silence, Yona. I do not need to be told of things I already know. Anbir is no true Saiyajin, but he can fight well enough.

Yona: Can he...can he...?

:: Yona arched back, smashing LL across the face, knocking him to the floor. LL falls flat on the ground, slow to get up. ::

Yona: Hah...see, your highness. He is worthless.

Vegeta: Perhaps. You may have your audience, Yona. Let us leave the tutor as he is.

:: Vegeta and Yona leave the training chamber. LL stands up, shaking with rage. How long would he have to pretend. How long would he have to hide. LL looked down at his green hands, shaking with fury. He could not let them know...couldn't let them know what he knew...the secrets he held that they tried for a millennia to grasp. In a brief explosion of rage, LL's hair flashed gold, but he contained it as soon as it started. Looking left and right, LL made sure that nobody knew...the MUST NOT know ::

(end flashback)

videl1999
Dec 7th, 2000, 03:52:10 PM
*Videl hears a low whine, and she looks down into the eyes of Shiji and Kuroi who are both looking up at her expectantly, waiting for their cue to attack.*
::Might as well let them have a little fun, besides it will show me how Yona fights now and will give me some time to gather my thoughts on how to kill him as quickly as possible::
*She smiles at them then looks directly over at Yona, silently telling them to attack him as her aura surges in waves around her. Kuroi howls with a sound that would send shivers down anyone’s spine, then lopes over towards Yona in typical wolf fashion, with his tail held high and ears pricked forward, his body a mere black blur with Shiji’s dark form following closely behind him. Videl goes over some of the training she hasn’t used in forever within her mind, and watches as Shiji slashes Yona across the chest with his claws and jumps away, giving Kuroi the time to clamp his teeth down on Yona’s arm. She stifles a laugh as Yona curses, trying to get Kuroi off but Kuroi lets go before Yona can do anything to harm him.*

Having fun over there, my dear brother?-Videl *smiles as she tauntingly mocks Yona*

I’ll over there in a minute to kill you as soon as I do away with your little pets.-Yona
*ki blasts Kuroi, but Kuroi soon gets back up and shakes to get the dust out of his coat, looking as though the ki didn’t phase him at all* What the hell?-Yona

Hehe?Eidn’t think I trained them to handle that, did you? They aren’t your average animals.-Videl

*She goes back to her thoughts, using the time that Yona is distracted, trying to remember what Namu taught her. As she thinks about it, she looks over at the group that is with her. Spadix, LV and Knutewulf are all watching Shiji and Kuroi attacking Yona with mild interest, although occasionally looking back at her to see what she plans to do next. She notices LL is very silent as he watches Shiji and Kuroi as well. She senses some uneasiness in his ki. But before long, she notices he is scowling in Yona’s direction but not quite directly at him. She had only seen that look a few times but once was enough to know what it meant. From experience, she knows that is a look he usually reserved for when something was bothering him. But knowing better than to check his thoughts, she continues watching him out of the corner of her eye. Then suddenly it dawned on her what was probably wrong, remembering what Yona had said earlier*

::Yona must have really annoyed LL before he left with that whole "slave" routine. I remember Radditz telling me Yona was a lot worse before I was born, he said I had somewhat softened Yona a little. I’m guessing Yona must have done something since LL was lower in rank than Yona because of his not pureblood status. Yona would be the kind of person to abuse that power, I remember how he treated Radditz. Yona seemed to think he and I were better since we were the offspring of Shirko, one of King Vegeta’s guards and Radditz was the son of the simple purging troops leader, Bardock. Always going on and on about how our family was better since we were under the service of the King unlike the "common folk" as he put it. That is a bunch of bulls**t though, my blood is no different than any other Saiyajin, and definitely not higher class just because of who my parents were. Who cares if LL is half Falleen? That doesn’t make him any less of a Saiyajin. Damn Yona, he was always was an a** about that:: *she glares briefly at Yona* ::Well whatever Yona did, he’ll pay for it. He isn’t under Freeza’s protection anymore, and I bet LL will want to pay him back for it. Either way, Yona will be dead by the end of the day because I sure as hell don’t plan on dying anytime soon, so that only leaves me with the one option of killing Yona. But it is what I must do whether I like it or not, it’s either him or me.::

OOC: and that’s all for today. To tell you guys the truth, it’s kinda hard coming up with attacks to use for both characters, and trying figure out what Yona will and won’t be capable of is hard too?E>=/ (I’m kinda thinking I need someone else to rp him with my help of course, and anyone who would want to do that would be helpful, but still I’m not quite sure if I want to do that either >=/) but I’ll try to get the fight part of this thread actually going as soon as possible. =) well gtg again?Ea ne, minna?EVidel teleports out of forum*

Lady Vader
Dec 8th, 2000, 12:09:53 AM
*LV silently watched and heard a rustle behind her... she turned slightly and saw her Corellian panther, Iesis, standing there... she cursed softly... How did you get out? I thought I told you to stay in the ship?*

*the large cat tilted her head and twitch her nose... LV recieved the images of the cat finding the release lever on the ramp to her ship... LV smiled... her panther was getting to be smart at dealing with doors... she'd have to find another way of locking them*

*LV returned her attention to the confrontation in front of her... she looked over at the others and saw them also watching... but LL seemed to be in his own wrold, even though he was still looking at the confrontation... she tilted her head to one side and stepped back, melting deep into the shadows*

*when she emerged again, she was standing directly behind LL... she silently walked up to him and wispered so as not to distract the opponents*

LV: What do you know of this Yona guy?

videl1999
Dec 9th, 2000, 02:37:55 AM
OOC: just bumping this up, so it doesn't get lost in the abyss of pages.....
*As they watch Yona being attacked by Shiji and Kuroi, Videl suddenly falls to her knees as if being pushed down by an unseen force. She curses as Yona laughs* Crapola, I forgot he could do that, damn contained gravity pressure. But all I have to do is break his concentration?E-Videl *glares at Yona, and uses the force to lift a large boulder out of the ground. She slams it into Yona, and the force of it slams Yona into the side of another nearby boulder. All of a sudden, Yona falls to his knees, unable to move even the smallest of muscles* Good trick, Yona, but unfortunately you forgot that you taught me that one. Doesn’t work too well when your opponent knows how to do it too, now does it?-Videl *yells over to him before using the time Yona can’t move to explain to the others what had just happened* He will be up in a second, I only gave him a mild version of his attack, but I might well explain what that was. Yona’s skill other than planet purging was incapacitation. He would lock up his opponent’s muscles, making them unable to move or defend themselves then attack while they could only look on as he shattered every bone in their body. It is kinda like force push and force pull being used at the same time. He caused the most intense and excruciating pain he could and then finally killed them. Freeza often used Yona to torture the information he wanted out the natives on the planets they purged. And even if they couldn’t or wouldn’t tell, Yona would still torture them until they either passed out or died from the pain and severity of their injuries. It is not a nice way to go.-Videl *Cursing can be heard from Yona as he begins to regain the use of his body once more, and stands back up. Videl powers up slightly, and her ki encircles around her in a sphere with waves of electricity flowing on its surface. She lifts Yona with the force and lets the ki go. It swirls around him like a tornado, and morphs around him as it did with Videl. Yona looks confused until he notices the electricity still surging all along the surface of the sphere. The energy condenses together on several parts of the sphere and shocks Yona from every direction. The ki then dissipates, and Yona drops to the ground* Too bad, I’ve learned many new ways to use ki to cause pain, and like I said before I won’t be easy to kill.

OOC: gtg, komban wa, minna...*Videl teleports out forum*

Yona1
Dec 15th, 2000, 06:16:06 PM
*Yona glares at Videl, hating her for smirking at him like she is. But as he continues to glare, something about Videl’s smile begins to bring back a memory, one that wasn’t tainted by the scientists*

*about 8 years after Vegetasei exploded*
*Yona works with Videl in Freeza planet #53’s training room. Videl dodges a kick from Yona and blocks another punch that Yona tried to throw her off with when she was dodging the kick. She kicks Yona under the ribs and punches him in the face, knocking him back several feet*
Hmm, she’s doing well if she can already partially block an adult Saiyajin…-Radditz who watches from the sidelines
*Yona grimaces slightly in pain* Hai, my sister the little super Saiyajin, Otousan and Okaasan were very proud of her high level when she was born, over 1000, most female Saiyajins aren’t lucky to reach that in their lifetimes let alone right from birth. Care to help me a little? She can always use the practice.-Yona *while Videl dodges again, she smiles slightly at her brother’s praise.*
Sounds like fun to me, I’ve been a little bored lately anyway-Radditz
*Radditz and Yona then begin attacking Videl with lightning fast punches and kicks. Videl dodges and blocks the best she can and not many of their attacks manage to hit her. She does well until Radditz manages to grab her tail, crushing the bones in it slightly, which causes her tremendous pain. But she doesn’t give him the satisfaction of knowing he is causing her pain, choosing instead to glare up at Radditz, knowing better than to try to move since that always runs the risk of losing her tail*
I would let go if I were you.-Yona warns
Why? She’s just a kid, she can’t hurt me-Radditz
*But without his scouter and with his attention on Yona, Radditz fails to notice Videl’s rapidly rising ki level. Yona watches the numbers rise on his scouter, 1000, 2000, 3000,4000 while Radditz continues to ignore Videl* Oh, no reason.-Yona
Bakame kuso yaro! *Videl yells before firing a massive ki blast at Radditz. Alerted by the sound, Radditz looks back to come face to face with Videl’s ki blast. When the smoke clears, Radditz lies flat out on the ground, looking stunned, blackened and very burned* Ow...
*The last scouter reading shows Videl’s ki level at over 5000* ::Whoa, that’s about the same as Nappa:: *Yona thinks to himself. He then walks over and stands over Radditz with a wide grin, Radditz glares back*
Ow, I didn’t know she had that much power. OW! LOUSY BRAT!! -Radditz *yells and curses in Saiyajin after Videl kicks him in the groin*
Hehe, I am not a brat.Baka!-Videl *says while kicking Radditz in the groin again*
*Yona tries his best not to laugh* Hehe, you can’t say that I didn’t warn you.-Yona
OW! Still she shouldn’t be that strong…I wouldn’t have done that had I known she could do that.-Radditz
Well I don’t know why she is as strong as she is, but that’s why Master Freeza is interested in her…-Yona

*Back in the present*
*Yona smiles slightly, but then as if on cue, the altered image of his death flashes across his memories. Yona’s smile quickly fades and anger washes over his features as he once again glares at Videl.* I won’t give up until you pay for what you did. You killed me and that I can’t forgive-Yona

*Videl’s eyes open wide in shock and confusion* What the hell are you talking about? I didn’t kill you, you were killed by a Karzandirta native. Why would I kill you? I was at the barracks, remember? -Videl

Don’t lie, you killed me, you shot me in the back when I wasn’t looking. You were jealous that Freeza favored me over you, jealous that I was better than you. You couldn’t handle the fact that I was better than you.-Yona

It’s worse than I thought, they did alter your mind, how could they do such a thing? Yona, I’m not lying, I did not kill you, you have to believe me, I’m your sister. Why would I kill you? Why would I care if Freeza favored you? You know I would have been happy for you, I would not betray you.-Videl

LIAR!!!-Yona *rushes froward, punches Videl in the face, then knees her in the stomach, knocking Videl to the ground.*

*Videl looks up at him in disbelief* Yona, how could you think I killed you, why would I kill my own brother?-Videl

OOC: gtg, be back later tonight. *Videl teleports out of forum*

Yona1
Dec 16th, 2000, 03:00:42 AM
OOC: *curses her writer's block again* testing Yona's sig....

videl1999
Dec 17th, 2000, 04:02:05 AM
OOC: *still curses her writer's block* (hint, hint, that means I need you guys to post something)

Yona1
Dec 19th, 2000, 09:21:24 PM
*Yona glares down at Videl* ::What is stopping me from attacking her?:: *he wonders, but something in Videl’s eyes makes him unable to strike her* :: Why can’t I do it? She killed me, she betrayed me, but why can’t I hit her when she looks up at me like that? This makes no sense.:: *and once again, one of his earlier memories begins to course through his mind*

*about a year before Yona’s death*
*Videl stands with her back to Yona, staring out the window, looking up at the stars. Yona walks over to her and stands there a moment before speaking* Something bothering you, Videl?-Yona
*Videl glances over at him out of the corner over her eye before turning her attention back to the stars* Many things as usual, several questions are running through my head. Like why we are still here? And not dead like the rest of our race. But mainly I was wondering about our mother and father, what were they like?-Videl
Well as to the first question, I have no idea, but I can tell you what Otousan and Okaasan were like. Our mother, Rikki, looked like you but with my longer hair, you have dad’s hair.-Yona *says while mussing up Videl’s hair. Videl looks up at him with a murderous glare but something her eyes completely undermines her glare. Yona smiles and continues with his descriptions with Videl still glaring at him out of the corner of her eye* Mom was a great warrior, feared by many, and ruthless till the very end. She was well known for not caring for most people and killing indiscriminately without remorse. She had the nickname of the "Ice-queen" but nobody ever said it to her face and lived to see another day. Father always said he was lucky to get her, he said she was very picky, but with a high ki, she could afford to be a little selective. But it wasn’t uncommon for female Saiyajin to turn down multiple suitors until she found the right one. Considering we never knew if we were going to come back after each battle, she was smart to hold out until she found one that would live awhile and she really cared about. So if you want to do well in your life, Videl, don’t go for the first Saiyajin that comes into your life, like mom, you can afford to be selective. I would rather you not end up with a troop leader or something, although there isn’t many of us left, it would disgraceful to the family line.-Yona
*Videl mutters "not that bloodline crap again," under her breath but Yona doesn’t hear it and continues his descriptions*
You do look a lot like Rikki except for the hair difference, you have her short fuse and her ability to know what to do in any situation. Our father, Shirko, was one of the king’s guardsmen, and a very powerful warrior. He looked like me but of course with your hair. He protected the king whenever he was needed, killing the enemy quickly and efficiently almost without any help from his fellow guardsmen. He started as normal planet purger, but Freeza and King Vegeta soon noticed his skills and recruited him to the King’s guards. Shirko worked his way up until he was head guardsmen, a very honored position among the Saiyajins. I always trained as much as I could to hopefully take over for him one day, but the planet exploding ruined all chances of that happening. But in a way, we have better blood due to them unlike that baka Radditz with his purging troop blood. I still don’t understand why Freeza let him stay here, but that isn’t my decision.-Yona
*Videl looks up at Yona with a disapproving look* Yona, not that better blood crap again. We are no better than any other Saiyajin. We are no different from Radditz or any other Saiyajin so don’t start that up again, I’m tired of hearing it-Videl
*sighs* Believe what you want, my sister, but I think that is why we were spared. Fate favored us, and kept us from being killed.-Yona
And what about Radditz? By that theory, he was saved to for a reason as well. Fate has an odd way of making things happen the way they do, but I don’t know if we were spared because of fate, we are part of the most ruthless race ever after all.-Videl
What about me?-Radditz
*Yona glares and pins Radditz to the wall, holding him by the neck* How many times to I have to tell you not to spy on us?
Yona! Put him down now!-Videl
*Yona looks curiously back at Videl, but smirks* Why? He’s just a useless son of a troop leader. I would be doing him a favor by ending his worthless life.-Yona
I said put him down! He wasn’t causing you or me any harm. So put him down now, or do you want to be on the receiving end of what Namu has taught me?-Videl
*Yona looks at her for a moment, seeing something in Videl’s eyes that seems to stop him like it always has for as far back as he can remember ::There’s that look again, why can’t I do anything when she looks at me like that? I’m a trained warrior, why can one look from her stop me every time?:: *Yona slams Radditz into the wall one last time before letting him go* Fine, you can get away with it this time but I’ll hurt you later.-Yona
*Radditz looks at Videl, silently thanking her before walking away from them, casting wary glances over his shoulder. Videl then turns her back to her brother, refusing to even look at him. Yona looks at her, confused, and puts his hand on her shoulder* What now?-Yona
*Videl raises one hand up to Yona’s hand and shocks his hand, causing him to step back several feet* What do you think, Yona? I’m tired of this, you cannot just keep doing that just because you feel like it. For the millionth time, we are no better than any other Saiyajins, when will you get that?-Videl
He’s useless, he shouldn’t still be alive, fate spared him out of pity.-Yona *smirks*
Yona, you really are an idiot.-Videl *glares at him one last time before storming down the hall, leaving Yona with his thoughts*
::Why does that bother her so much? She should treat the lower class Saiyajins just as badly as the rest of us do. I know I’m right, she’s the one who is wrong:: *Yona thinks to himself before heading of in the opposite direction*

*back in the present*
:: I know I’m right, Radditz was useless, the slave over there was supposed to be bothered whenever possible. We are better, I’m better. I can’t let past memories interfere with my revenge and my mission. She must die, there’s no other way, she has to pay for what she did:: *Yona thinks to himself*
OOC: well gtg, ja ne, minna. *Videl teleports out of forum*

Yona1
Dec 23rd, 2000, 02:57:51 AM
*But Yona’s thoughts are soon interrupted by Videl who punches him under the ribs, knocking all of the air out of his lungs, then does a backflip kick to Yona’s face. And as she lands back to her feet, a slight sparkle from the ring on the necklace hanging from her neck catches Yona’s attention*
Nice ring, where did you get it? from some deceased lover perhaps? *Yona laughs maniacally*
You honestly don’t know where it came from?-Videl
Can’t say that I’ve ever seen it.-Yona
How could you not know where it came from? Yona, this ring was worn by our ancestors, and was passed down ceaselessly to every male in our family after that, to our grandfathers, our father, and you.-Videl
Really? So you must have pried it of my cold, dead finger then, what are thief you’ve become-Yona
How dare you!! I did not!! You left it with me like you always did when you left to purge a planet. Less of my brother than I thought is still in there, you have changed a lot with that "upgrade" of yours.-Videl

*Yona glares at Videl, and attacks her with lightning fast punches and kicks. Videl blocks and attacks back with similar attacks, moving so quickly that they only appear as brief flashes of light as they hit one another before disappearing again. LV has a little trouble following the action, but LL, Knutewulf and Spadix have no problem keeping up. Yona punches Videl in the face, but she quickly counters, kicking him in the chest, he slams into the side a nearby cliff and gets buried within it. A loud yell is heard as Yona powers up, and his aura blasts the rubble away. He teleports in front of Videl and she starts to punch Yona in the face, but he catches her fist. He smirks and straightens out her arm, preparing to break it. But before he can do so, Videl moves forward and headbutts him right in the forehead. Yona curses loudly in Saiyajin and lets go, holding his forehead in pain. Videl winces slightly in pain as well, but chooses to laugh at Yona instead. Yona growls angrily and moves forward to attack her again with a high kick towards her head. Videl blocks with her arm, grabs Yona by the ankle, bends the leg in the wrong direction, shattering Yona’s shin, and twists his leg, tearing his knee joint and the surrounding tendons and muscles to ribbons. She then grabs Yona by the wrist and slams him hard into the ground. Yona goes into a tirade of cursing in Saiyajin as he levitates slightly off the ground to keep the weight off his leg. Videl grabs Yona by the front of his armor, bringing him closer and knees him in the groin. As he doubles over in pain, Videl brings down both fists on his spine, knocking him to the ground. As soon as Yona hits the ground, he flies back up to where Videl is and begins to power up a ki blast. Videl smiles darkly, quickly powers up and sends a column of fire at Yona. Caught by surprise, Yona can only dodge it but the fire continues to follow him. He tries to dodge the best he can and then looks back to see if it is still chasing him. His eyes open wide in shock, not believing what he is seeing as he notices the ki is moving toward him with what looks like a large gaping mouth full of teeth. The ki continues to morph until the front of it takes the shape of a Chinese dragon’s head. Yona flies faster to avoid it but the ki catches up with him and snaps its fervid jaws around him. Upon capturing Yona, the ki sets him ablaze, then dissipates. When the smoke clears, Yona is blackened and very badly burned as he glares at Videl with a look of pure loathing. He powers up a ki blast and fires it at Videl, she moves to dodge but suddenly 3 foot long ki spikes appear out of the ki sphere, and one of the spikes slashes across Videl’s left arm, leaving a severe laceration in its wake. She goes into an even worse tirade of cursing as she holds her hand over the wound with the blood dripping through her fingers and running down her arm. Using the time that Videl is distracted by her pain, Yona raises his hands in front of him, powering up a black aura. The aura surges towards his hands and condenses into a large ball of energy. He yells loudly and fires the blast at Videl. She watches it approach for a moment before dodging it at the last second. The ki slams into the side of a nearby boulder, and the rock cracks all over its surface before breaking in two.*
*Videl smirks* Too slow, Yona, you’ll have to do better than that.-Videl
*As the others watch, Yona disappears from view, and reappears in front of Videl with a ki blast powered up in one hand and raised up to Videl’s face* Block this!-Yona
*He fires it before Videl even has a chance to react, knocking her backwards, and pins her to the ground by standing with one foot on her stomach. He reaches down and steals Videl’s saber from her belt. Quickly igniting the saber, he holds it to Videl’s throat as he gets ready to raise it for the fatal killing strike.* Hehe, didn’t think I knew about these, did you? And I suggest that the rest of you don’t move, you won’t be able to save her anyway.-Yona
*Videl stares up at him with her liquid brown eyes which causes Yona to pause for a moment*
Yona, can you remember even one good memory of me?-Videl
No, not a single one, you killed me and that I cannot forgive-Yona *says back, his face contorted in fury as he raises Videl’s saber again*
OOC: switching over to Videl, do NOT attack Yona while I’m gone. I swear Videl will be fine, I don’t plan on killing Videl off for a long time and some of you may already be able to guess what Videl is going to attack back with. >=)

videl1999
Dec 23rd, 2000, 03:02:02 AM
Well then I hope you will be able to forgive me for what I am about to do.-Videl *looks up at him grimly before quickly powering up a 6 foot long ki knife, piercing through Yona’s armor right in the unprotected spot over his heart destroyed from his previous death. Yona’s eyes open wide in shock and pain as the end of knife juts out his back, stabbed completely through him with blood covering the entire blade* I can’t….believe you….just did that….you killed me…..-Yona *shudders violently and a small stream of blood trickles from the side of his mouth as his weight falls heavily upon the blade *
I’m sorry, Yona. But I knew all along that you couldn’t be saved since the brother I knew no longer exists within you, he died that day, and now he will again. Besides if I didn’t kill you, you would have killed me, so unfortunately this was the only way, I’m so sorry.-Videl *carefully withdraws her weapon from Yona’s body, and lowers him to the ground. And as Yona begins to die, a short in the chip that controls him causes the chip to shut down, and the hold on his memories collapses, finally allowing him to remember what had really happened*

*He angrily slams his fist down onto the ground beside him* Why did this happen? I served those bastards loyally for years and this is how they repay me, by convincing me that I was killed by my own sister. How could they try to get me to kill my own sister? I’m sorry, Videl, I almost you killed you-Yona

I forgive you, and hopefully you will forgive me-Videl

*Yona coughs and smiles weakly* Of course I do, you did what you had to do, it was the only way. I’m not really too happy with the results but I would rather not have had the guilt of your death on my conscience. But I don’t want you to try to heal me, two deaths is enough for me, besides I would like to see mom and dad again. I’m sorry I tried to kill you, and I would have never been able to forgive myself if I had. You know I would never intentionally hurt you, my sister. Goodbye, Oneechan-Yona *smirks and coughs again before closing his eyes*

*Videl looks down at him as his eyes close in death, her eyes full of remorse* Goodbye, Oniichan. You can finally rest in peace now.-Videl

*The others all look to her in shock, and as if they don’t know what to do*
Videl, will you be okay?-Spadix asks
Are you going to be alright?-Knutewulf
In time, yes, I have dealt with his death before and I can handle it again although it will still be just as hard to get over his death as it was the last time.-Videl *says quietly without the features of any emotion crossing her face, but one look into her eyes shows the pain and remorse she is feeling as tears begin to form in her eyes* Now there’s something I must do, I want to give him a proper burial this time so his soul can finally rest in peace-Videl *picks Yona up and puts him over her shoulder, and looks meaningfully over at the others* Thank you all for your help, but now I must be going, and please don’t follow me, I would rather do this alone. Shiji, Kuroi, go home, I will be back later-Videl

*Kuroi looks up at Videl, searching her face for the reason she doesn’t want him to go, then howls mournfully and somberly walks back towards TSE. Shiji growls with his ears perked forward and a confused look on his face, as if not believing what he is hearing since he doggedly follows Videl everywhere. But after looking into his master’s sorrowful eyes, he complies and heads back in the direction of TSE, jogging briefly to catch up with Kuroi and their forms both fade into the sea of merchants and buyers. Videl watches them for a moment, smiles the best she can given the circumstances at LL, Spadix, Knutewulf and LV then disappears as she teleports away from the scene of Yona’s death. When she reappears, she is on a lonely, but beautiful looking planet. The sky is a clear blue hue with the sun shining dazzlingly above the two Saiyajins. In the distance, mountains jut up just above the horizon line. And in the opposite direction, the sound of waves crashing against the cliffs can be heard. The wind rustles the tall grass of nearby meadow, and blows fallen leaves up into the air. Videl watches some of the native animals that look somewhat like deer with striped coats, as a mother and her fawn walk cautiously out into the meadow. Their ears perk up as they startle at a sound made by some unseen animal and bound across the meadow on their spindly thin legs. Normally the sight would have made Videl smile, but under the circumstances, she only looks over the scenery with a sorrowful look in her eyes. She walks towards a massive cherry blossom tree as the wind blows the petals down, sending them raining down over Videl and Yona. She lifts a section of the earth beside it up with the force, making a hole large enough for Yona’s body. Videl sets Yona’s body carefully down into it, wipes the blood away from his face with her cloak, lifts the dirt again, and drops it over him, covering Yona entirely. Videl lifts a nearby rock with the force, sets it down, and she briefly carves a message into it* I’m sorry, Yona, I would have rather this have ended differently. I will always miss you, my brother. You may have been somewhat of an a** most of the time, but still you were my brother so I forgive you. I will try to remember you as you were instead of the way you were after your mind was corrupted. I hope you will be happy wherever you end up now, and say hi to Mom, Dad, and Radditz for me. May you finally rest in peace-Videl *says quietly with tears running down her face and teleports back to TSE HQ. The wind still blows on the lonely planet, gustily sweeping leaves and petals over Yona’s grave, its headstone simply reads,
Here lies Yona
Loyal servant to Freeza
The cause of his death was due this loyalty but he saw that too late.
"When a man lies, he murders some part of the world.
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives.
All this I cannot bear witness to any longer,
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?"

OOC: Well that’s the end of this, hope you guys liked it. And yes, I’m aware that this ending is a little sappy, but oh well, it’s the only way I could think of to end this. I was thinking of starting another thread with Master Frost in it later, but I’ll have to brainstorm on that for awhile, I might have something in a month or two…