PDA

View Full Version : Destiny Revisited (Closed)

Warren Azalin
Dec 25th, 2000, 07:33:02 PM
:: A lone Jedi walked through the halls of the Temple, he couldn't help but look at the ring on his hand and think of her. She was Saphire Dragoness Azalin or at least she had been when they were wed 10 years ago. He had loved her with all his heart and soul but shortly after the marriage she left without a trace. He had gone to The Sith Empire thinking they were hiding her from him but seems she had left them too, soon after he began searching the universe for any knowledge of her whereabouts. He had searched for eight long years and found nothing, at that point he had decided to return to the Jedi Temple and see what would happen there. As he walked towards his room he couldn't help but hear someone calling his name out from behind him, he slowly turned and noticed it was his Half-Brother Jeseth ::

Warren: "Jeseth what seems to be the problem, why are you looking for me ?"

Jeseth: "Council says they want to talk to you about some mission."

:: The council, he had been good friends with them all throughout his years at the Temple, he was almost certain that had he not searched for Saphire all those years he would be one the council himself, but that was all in the past and he had more urgent matters to attend to. He walked into the council chambers wondering what they could possibly want of him. He kneeled and bowed to all of them before waiting to hear from them. His old Friend T'dahn was the first to speak ::

T'dahn: "Warren we have called you here cause we want you to check out a disturbance on the far planet of Alenn."

:: As soon as Warren heard the name of the planet he knew why they had chosen him to go. Alenn was Saphire's home world and maybe he could find a clue there after all these years ::

T'dahn: "And Warren..I know you.... Find this, and stay focused. Remember, your focus determines your reality. Find this disturbance, and then report back. And then you can do whatever it is that is... distracting you. May The Force Be With You."

:: Warren quickly got up and thanked them all before heading to the hanger to get his ship prepped for launch ::

Tdahn Kreael
Dec 25th, 2000, 08:14:58 PM
*Warren dashed out of the council room, barley hearing my farewell wish. I smiled, seeing my old comrade run out of the room. One of the younger council members asked me,* "He's so headstrong, and unfocused. Are you sure that you want him to be sent, Master Kre'ael?"

*Once again, I smiled* "Still headstrong... and distractable, and much more. Aye, he's all that and more. Which is exactly why I wanted him to be the one sent. *The room all seemed agast, and a bit shocked.* "Oh, you younger ones... None of you were around back in those days. Those days, the days of the legends. Master Turbogeek, and Master Yoghurt. Master Nupraptor, those were the days of his prime...

*The now old jedi gave a teasing grin.* I could still take you on, Kre'ael.

*The banter between us had never fully been fully understood by the rest of the council, or the knights.* Yes, yes you could. But, I have a question to ask you youger ones. How is it that you make the perfect warrior?

*The newest member of the council, my old padawan, Brandel, asked,* "But master Kre'ael, we are supposed to keep peace, not create wars."

Ah, Yes, we are... But tell me, and don't avoid the question. What is required to make the perfect warrior?

*Another one spoke up.* An infinate amount of apathy and training, I would suppose."

*A rather interesting discussion boiled up and over about the recipe for the perfect warman. Finaly, Nupraptor, knowing full well the answer, silenced the rest and bellowed out,* "Come on, Dragon! You tease us to much! Give us your answer!

"It's quite simple. You give a man a woman to love, and then you take her away. Preferably violently."

Several of the knights that were waiting gasped, "But that's cruel!"

Yes... It is. But Warren has had a cruel life. Now you all see why I chose to send him. There is something... very fimiliar about the entire disturbance. Warren is the best one for the job... *I rest my hands on the bridge of my hands and fingers.* Yes... Warren is the best one for this job.

Warren Azalin
Dec 25th, 2000, 08:18:11 PM
:: Warren and ship came out of hyperspace a couple days later. The Jedi watched as Alenn came into view, he had been here about seven years ago but no one had any leads on Saphire then. Warren went to prepare himself as the ship landed at one of the remote landing pads on the planet. He slowly exited his ship as he came upon of the the smaller towns. Alenn was a planet full of outcasts and people who didn't want to be found, There were very small communities of people who were close but most lived alone in the middle of nowhere. Warren watched as the people moved around the city as he went to the area where T'dahn had sensed the disturbance. Warren looked around finding nothing at all, then suddenly without warning he felt something. The disturbance was defiantly around him, as he looked around he saw a small boy in the crowd. There was something very familiar about the young boy, then suddenly warren noticed it. The boy had an aura of light and dark around him. Warren gave chase to the young boy as he started running through the streets, Warren had an advantage using the force to push people away clearing a path to the small boy. The chase continued for what seemed and eternity until the boy reached his home and darted inside. Warren ran up but decided he would knock instead of barging in ::

Aranak Azalin
Dec 25th, 2000, 08:39:58 PM
:: Aranak quickly closed the door behind him as he ran home, some strange man had decided to follow him through town and he knew his mother would be able to teach the man a lesson he would never forget ::

"Mom, Mom come here I need help."

:: Within seconds his mother appeared at the doorway wondering what was wrong with her child ::

"Mom a strange man followed me here, I think he wants to hurt me or worse. Please protect me."

:: Before his mother could react he heard a knock at the door ::

SapphireDragoness
Dec 25th, 2000, 08:42:50 PM
::saphire looked at her son and frowned. she was about to speak when there as a knock on the door::::she looked into her sons face, an exact replica of warren except with black hair and green eyes and gave him a quick hug::
I wont let him hurt you.
::saphire walked up to the door and was metr with a jedi, a face she had not seen in a long time, but still always saw in her dreams. the only difference was this face was much older and wiser::
Warren....

Warren Azalin
Dec 25th, 2000, 09:11:15 PM
:: Warren waited as someone opened the door, he had expected the kid to open the door but what he saw shocked him more. It was Saphire, he hadn't known if fate was playing a cruel joke on him or not but all he knew was that he was almost beginning to cry. After all these years of searching he had finally found her and he could once again call her wife ::

"Saphire........"

:: Warren had waited all this time for just this moment but he couldn't speak, he was too shocked to remember what he would tell her. Warren decided to tell her the one way he knew best, suddenly while they both stood there in shock Warren kissed Saphire as passionately as he could. It had been over ten years since he felt her loving embrace much less her lips and Warren once again felt whole ::

"Saphire, I'm so very happy to see you what happened ? Where did you go ?"

:: Warren waited as Saphire told him the whole story, how shortly after the wedding she had gotten pregnant with his child, how she could bear the thought of raising a child between the light and the dark, how she had left The Sith Empire and fled for her life and the life of their son. Warren listened in silence as he heard it all, the boy was his son he couldn't believe it. At that point Warren made a Vow that as long as he lived no harm would come to his wife or his son ::

"Saphire now that I am with you again, I vow on my life no harm will come to either of you."

SapphireDragoness
Dec 26th, 2000, 08:10:23 PM
::saphite looked at him, her eyes soften and she laughed::
I can take care of myself warren. I have changed, and I have fought to keep Aranak safe many times.
I still love you with all my heart though, but you have a life to live, people to save.
I have never forgotten you over the years.
::loks around remembering Aranak and motions him o=ver to warren. The boy looks at her confused and she smiles at him::
This..is your father, Warren Azalin.

Aranak Azalin
Dec 26th, 2000, 09:15:40 PM
:: The small boy looked at the stranger again and was shocked when he heard what his mother had just said. This man this stranger he had never met before was his father. After all these years of being alone with his mother he finally had a father, the young boy not being able to control his emotions leapt at his father and hugged him as tight as he could ::

"DADDY"

:: The young boy started crying in his fathers arms cause he was so very happy to finally met him :

SapphireDragoness
Dec 26th, 2000, 09:38:32 PM
::saphire smiles a small grin and sighed, leaving the room and leaving Warren to see his ten year old son for the first time::
::she stops at the doorway and grins as she saw Warren grin widely:: Welcome to your family Warren ::with that saphire walked to the kitchen to set up dinner, setting a third place::

Warren Azalin
Dec 26th, 2000, 11:46:52 PM
:: For the first time in his life Warren truly had a family, minutes ago he had been alone in the world searching for his love. Now he had found her and found that he had a son, he was home and he would never let these two people out of his life. He spent awhile catching up with his son when he heard Saphire call them to dinner. As he walked to the Table he had to stop to look at her, in ten years she had not changed much true she looks older but she was still the beautiful woman he had married all those years ago ::

SapphireDragoness
Dec 27th, 2000, 01:08:28 AM
::saphire smiles at warren:: I'm glad your back, but dont expect too much of me just yet.
:: puts the dinner on the table and sits down, and looks at Aranak eating like a pig, as usual::
::saphire rolles her eyes and grins, and is about to chew when a large distrubance in the forcfe hit her again, this time full force::
That was hard this time...::looks at her son who felt it too::
::saphire looks at warren for answers:: do you have any idea whats going on?

Warren Azalin
Dec 27th, 2000, 01:22:59 AM
:: Warren hadn't realived until now that the disturbance he had felt before wasn't coming from his son but from somewere still in the city. Hey knew it was too dark to check it out now but in the morning he would go with his family to go check it out. Warren looked at Saphire knowing she still wanted an answer but he had none to give her ::

"Actually Saphire that disturbance is the true reason I'm here. The council chose me to go find out what it is. Tomorrow you, me and our son will go check it out ok."

SapphireDragoness
Dec 27th, 2000, 01:31:56 AM
::saphire stands up and smiles softly::
You and me, leave Aranak out of it. You just came today, first time in ten years. Dont sound like you've been with us for the whole time. Give me time to find my brains again and get used to this.
::leaves the table and grabs her plate, stashing it on the table::
Give him some time to get used to it properly too ::looks at Aranak:: Aranak doesnt ned to find his father and have his father go again on jedi adventures everywhere. I've tried to keep him away from the force, dark and light.

Warren Azalin
Dec 27th, 2000, 03:20:41 AM
:: Warren listened as Saphire told him everything, he knew she was right he had only been with them for a couple of hours and everything would not just be normal. He also knew that his son should not be trained in the force, that had been the reason Saphire had left in the first place so their son would be a secret from the Jedi and the Sith ::

"I know Saphire, I have much to do with you and young Aranak before I can fully call myself husband much less father. Tomorrow I will go check out the disturbance myself, I shouldn't get you two involved in this it's my mission."

:: Suddenly Warren felt a familiar presence in the area, it was the same as before and was he could tell it part of the disturbance. Warren stood in shock as his wife and child wondered what was wrong, but how could he tell them a demon from his past was among them. As he stood there he felt for his saber making sure it was there after all these years, he had lost his sabers years ago to a powerful sith, now it seemed like they would meet again and this time he would not lose. He would protect his family with his life but she would not get near them, Dalethria would pay for all she had done in the past and Warren would serve that justice ::

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Dec 28th, 2000, 12:45:40 AM
She stood on the mountain cliff overlooking the small towns spread out before her. The view was amazing. The people looked like tiny ants, so small that she crush them with her bare hand and lay waste to the pitiful structures that housed them. Offered them protection from the elements, but not an unseen force.

She could if she wanted to, but there was no need. A waste of energy it would be and she needed to contain her power. He finally came, just like she knew he would. A long time ago, ten years to be precise, she defeated him in battle. The little Knight almost died that day but he found his strength and pulled through. It wasn't too long after that when Warren proclaimed that when next they met, things would be different when they fought.

Now was his chance to prove if he was man enough to face her before she takes everything that he holds dear from him.

A cold breeze came through the mountain pass, kicking up the freshly powered snow. It swirled around her and obscured her vision of the small villages, flapping her cloak violently around her form.

With raising her hand and but a simple thought, the snow seemed to stop around her form and fall gently to the ground. The winds died and all that moved was the cold breath that came from her mouth that disappeared slowly.

Her eyes looked to the sky and was lost in the beauty of the day turning to night. The burst of colors signalling that destiny is waiting and it was time to prepare. She needed to return to her companions before the last rays of yellow and red vanished from the horizon.

She turned and began the long walk back to her ship. She waited up here for hours that her original footsteps have already been filled in with new snow. With careful placement of her steps and the Dark Side to guide her, Dalethria made her way down the moutain lost in her thoughts. Memories passed through her mind as she knew what was going to happen. She wanted to remember her life because the outcome of her confrontation with Warren was certain.

The winds kicked up again but Dalethria didn't care. She had other ways of seeing. As the winds increased in volume, her form faded away into the white storm. Not even the crunching of snow beneath her boots could be heard as she made her way to Trace and Mari.

Trace Sha
Dec 28th, 2000, 02:41:05 AM
:: He sat in the copilot’s seat on Dalethria’s ship, a YT-1300 designated the Koriolos, looking out the transparisteel cockpit, watching the snowfall steadily increasing in its fervor. Night was fast approaching and his thoughts were filled with things of his past and present. He ran his fingers through the light beard he had let grow on his chin a few years back and contemplated his life.

It was four years ago that he had wed Mari Lorica, after six years courting her, doing all he could to convince her to just let go and let their feelings for each other flourish. It was not an easy process, her denial of allowing herself emotions was strong in its convictions, but Trace stayed true to the task and true to his own feelings, not ever giving up on his desire to spend the rest of his days with his beloved Mari.

Three years ago, almost to this exact day their first child was born. A daughter, just as Trace had hoped, so that Mari may attempt to follow in her Mother’s teachings and construct a Life Bracelet, like the one she herself wore, for her. A smile played upon his lips as he envisioned their daughter, who they had left with his niece Sierra back at TSE headquarters.

His thoughts then return to the present and their reason for being here. His Master Dalethria had requested that he and Mari join her on this outing. Dalethria had mentioned a name that he despised, a name that made his blood boil in his veins. The name was that of Warren Azalin, and Trace had not forgotten how that winged Jedi had shamed him by defeating him in his first battle as a member of the Sith Empire.

Trace has still not gotten his revenge for that and was eager to see the Jedi again, so that he may claim his wings as a trophy, after he drove his lightsaber through his heart. The raging emotions within stirred him enough to come back to reality and slip away from his dwellings on the past and he noticed that nightfall had come as he focuses out the window again, seeing the swirling snowfall outside.

He rose from his chair and left the cockpit, having felt that Dalethria would soon be returning via her presence in the Force. He walked down the corridor and approached the room that he and Mari used while on board, so that he may let her know that the time was near for them to plan what would soon be happening. ::

Mari Bean
Dec 28th, 2000, 03:36:03 AM
*An unrelentless wall of swirling white tugs at the corner of her eye while she sits in a chair aboard the Koriolos. She is facing away from the window staring at her wrist, twirling a golden odornment between fingers. A life force flows through the bracelet, oozing with darkness, something that pleased Mari. Her daughter, Tammara, would grow up to be a fine Sith, her dark energy strong for one so young.

She scrubs a hand through her short hair, still wondering how Trace had trapped her. Regardless of her boundless love for the tall, pale Sith, she still saw his capturing of her heart as a defeat. He had overcome her best defenses, battered down her walls, and claimed her heart for his own. His persistance finally weakened her, after six long years, and they were wed.

Her thoughts wander back to when Dale asked if she and Trace would accompany her here. Upon hearing the name Warren Azalin, she could feel her husband's rage, and at times, could still feel it, an undying hatred for the one that defeated him in his first battle. She agreed to come so that she may witness her love have his revenge, so that she might be able to help in some way. Nothing would please her more than to please Trace...

A sudden tickle at the back of her mind jerks her from her thoughts, and upon recognizing the essense of Trace in the corridor, she stands and awaits his entry.*

SapphireDragoness
Dec 28th, 2000, 04:26:09 AM
::saphire feels the presence of someone she had a life dept too::
::she looks at warren knowing she must fight too::
I will go with you. Aranak will stay with my closest friend here, Jarell. He used to be imperial, but he is trustworthy and can protect Aranak from harm
::her eyes show determination and stubborness that had not faded with the years::

Trace Sha
Dec 28th, 2000, 06:07:10 AM
:: The rooms’ doorway slid open in front of Trace and his face lit up as it always did as he looked at his beloved. Stepping into the room, he reached out and took both her hands into his own, leaning down to kiss his wife in greeting. After the embrace he looked at her, conviction written all over his face, and spoke. ::

“Master Dalethria returns, it is almost time for us to do what we came here for. Time for me to get my revenge and my Master to get hers for what he had said to her so very long ago.”

:: An evil smile played across his face, his eyes glazed over, and looked as if he was no longer completely aware of where he was. His thoughts racing with visions of his taking either the life of Warren, or maybe even the life of one Warren loved, forcing him to watch. ::

Mari Bean
Dec 28th, 2000, 10:08:25 PM
*Seeing his face light up for her made her warm inside, as it had since the first time he smiled for her, but now she knows why she feels this way. The embrace and perfunctionary kiss casts her worries aside, sets everything right as it should be. She breathes in the smell of him, his very essence filling hers, and commits it to memory for the umpteenth time, vowing never to forget it.

She looks up at him, craning her neck up, the height difference and the close distance making it hard for her to look at his face. She hears his words, and feels the dark intent oozing from his being into hers. Her smile matches his as he grips her hands, and she shares his need, his lust for this Warren's suffering.*

"I will help in any way possible to make your's and Dalethria's revenge sweet."

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Dec 29th, 2000, 03:49:00 AM
She made her way down the mountain trail she walked many hours ago and headed into the forest. The trees gave some protection from the harsh winds that still picked up waves of snow and swirled around in the air. It was when she entered the clearing to where her ship was, the winds and storm died down.

It caused her to pause and take notice of the sudden change. Stretching out with her hate and anger, it bleed off of herself as a focal point and spread around the landscape. Finding Warren and his family was simple. Her lips curled in a sneer as she felt the light coming towards her ... but ... there was something odd. A strange feeling came from a young child. He was Dark and Light in his soul. Perhaps it was time for that child to learn to true power of the Force ... or die.

The landing ramp lowered to her ship and she stealthly walked up, not making a sound. The ramp closed behind her and she sent her thoughts to Trace and Mari.

Meet me in the rec room. We have much to discuss.

Trace Sha
Dec 29th, 2000, 05:42:20 AM
:: Hearing his wife speak snapped him out of his far away look, making his smile transform into one of love and pride, as his eyes focused clearly on hers once again. He leans down, putting his arms around her, but the embrace is interrupted by a message from his Master. Noticing the look of confirmation in Mari’s eyes, he steps away from her and moves to the comm. panel on the wall of the sleeping quarters, pressing the activation switch. ::

“ML-335, ensure that the automated defense system is activated and the scanners are operating at peak performance.”

:: Releasing the comm. unit’s activation switch, he turns back to Mari. ::

“Our meeting will not be interrupted. The ship’s turrets will shred any moving thing that comes with 100 meters of us. Lets go and meet my Master, so that we may make preparations.”

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Dec 30th, 2000, 07:32:17 PM
Dalethria was too on edge to sit. That would make her senses dull and forcing her to relax. She needed to be completely engrossed with her mission ... death. Death to Warren's entirely family. When Trace and Mari joined her, she will enjoy discussing the plans for their demise.

No one leaves The Sith Empire and lives. It might have taken ten years to find them, but they will die this night, finally. Her search will be over and her Apprentice's lust for vengeance shall be satiated.

She crossed her arms and waited, letting her thoughts drift to what she lost in the last ten years ...

Mari Bean
Dec 31st, 2000, 03:34:15 PM
*She nods and takes his arm in hers. They walk out of the sleeping quarters together, and down the corridor. Their steps make soft clunks as they step, not quite in unison, as Mari's legs are shorter than Trace's.

They reach the rec room and the door slides open, revealing Trace's master Dalethria. Her expression is intense, but her eyes were somewhat distant, as if her thoughts were elsewhere. Mari inclines her head to Sith Lordess, showing proper respect.*

"We are here as you have commanded, Lordess."

Trace Sha
Jan 1st, 2001, 02:34:22 PM
:: As Mari and Trace enter and Mari makes her greeting, Trace actually takes a knee and performs a full bow, something people had never seen him do ten years ago, as his normal show of respect was merely a nod of the head. He lifted his eyes from the ground slowly and looked into the eyes of his Master. ::

“What would you have us do Master? I am eager to get this underway, so that we may make the traitor pay with the final spilling of his blood.”

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jan 4th, 2001, 04:00:22 AM
Dalethria motioned for Trace to rise and looked to them both, "He is on his way already. Preparing for us. Our strength in the Darkness has spread to his little village."

She pushes her cloak to the side so she can fold her hands behind her back, "We must find his offspring and kill him. Then his wife until all that he holds dear is destroyed." Her thoughts led to Ogre, killed before she could even conceive any of his offspring. The aura around Dalethria flickered with a deep pain as it made her connection to the Dark Side that much stronger.

She turns her head to the left to look at Mari and Trace, "Then and only then do we kill Warren. The little Knight who betrayed me dies last."

A half grin comes across her profiled face as the light hit her eyes and danced with excitement, "I do hope this meets with your satisfaction, my Apprentice."

Trace Sha
Jan 4th, 2001, 11:39:21 PM
:: Rising back to his feet, Trace listens to dale carefully, her intentions bringing him a great deal of satisfaction and a longing to see the pain in Warren’s face as his entire family is killed with him being saved for last. ::

“Yes Master, this meets to my satisfaction very well. I will enjoy watching him suffer before his time comes.”

:: He looks to his right and his eyes catch Mari’s, they exchange glances and she is able to see the excitement in his eyes, excitement due to the prospects of finally having revenge, after all these years. ::

Warren Azalin
Jan 6th, 2001, 05:17:04 PM
:: Warren knew this day would come eventually, but why did it have to be now, why did it have to be after he had found true happiness in the universe. He nodded to Saphire as he saw a new found determination in her, she would have to take Aranak to her friends house alone cause he had to run to his ship and get some equipment. Before speaking to her he sent a small message to his half-brother Jeseth via the force ::

"Jeseth it's me Warren, I'm on Alenn and I need your help. Get her as soon as you can, here is my location."

:: He told him the coordinates of were he was now and were his ship was, he hoped that if he arrived in time he would be able to sense him through the force and find him. Slowly he turned to his wife again this time a determined look on his face ::

"Saphire take our son to your friend Jarell's house if you think he will be safe there, I have to go to my ship and get some things first before I can face Dale again."

:: He listened as she told him how to get to Jarell's house, after kissing her goodbye and a last glance at his son he burst open the door and ran as fast as he could towards his ship. He ran to his ship trying to make it as well as he could through the fresh snow that had just fallen, he grinned to himself as he ran, had this not been a life and death situation the snowy planet would look beautiful now but he couldn't think about that. Finally he reached his ship and ran inside, he had gathered some equipment to take with him but still hadn't found the one item he was looking for. After a couple more minutes of searching he had found it, he opened the small case to reveal a small cylinder with the words I will always love you -Saphire written on it. After all these years he knew the present she had give him so long ago would come in useful now ::

:: He began running back into town heading for where he knew Saphire and his son would be he began thinking and piecing everything together. He had finally figured out what the disturbance was and why T'dahn had sent him. The disturbance was originally his son with the powers of both light and dark in him, but one Dale and the other sith arrived the dark power on this planet became increasingly larger and alarmed the Jedi. T'dahn must've known they had come for Saphire and the child with light and dark, Warren silently thanked his old friend as the house came in reach. He wondered if he would ever see him again but doubted the possibility, tonight would be a night of choices and after he made his decision his life would never be the same again ::

Tdahn Kreael
Jan 6th, 2001, 07:57:47 PM
*The room is peaceful. Zannah has just come in from a class, and is leeping in our room. I am on a mat on the floor, letting the force show me what it will. I see many things, but they revolve around a planet that has several fimiliar preances on it... And the ever presant 'disturbance'.* So... Warren, you finaly understand... But this large of a force was not expected... Well, like unto the olden days... *The insence is extinguished, and the last of the smoke waifts through me salt and pepper hair. I walk over, and claim my sabers and katana from the stand.* It's time to excersize your skills again, old boy... *Zannah must have sensed something, for he rolls over, as if uncomfortable. I pull the covers over her, and kiss her forehead.* I'll be back soon, love. *Walking out of my room, I punch the com.* Kre'ael to shipbay. Prepare the Rogue Dragon for a launch, I'll be there in fifteen minutes. Have the following people meet me there... *I list off several people and the team is notafied. An infiltration, a demolition, a survalence... all with inherent and latent skills. I rush through the halls, and reach the ship. It's prepped, and we take off. I breif the rest of them on the situation, and the starlines take us into hyperspace.* Hold on, Warren. Cavalry's on the way...

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 7th, 2001, 06:33:57 AM
;; Jeseth's pleasant thoughts were suddenly broken as he listened to Warren calling him. The coordinates in his head quickly found their way to a planet, and he sensed the force disturbance occurring there. It was a shame, he thought, that the arrival of Warren had also brought on a score of problems...

As began walking out towards his ship, he looked up at the skies one more time and caught a glimpse of the stars, then boarded and locked the hatch behind him. He punched the commands into the navigation system and laid back, falling into a pleasant slumber while it did all the rest.

As the white fluid around him slowed down, and then peeled away from his field of vision, Jeseth could see that he had finally come out of hyperspace in one piece. His ship made it's way to the nearest landing pad while he yawned and stretched. He sensed a presence he'd not felt in a long time... and as he stepped out from his ship, he became determined to find it. ;;

SapphireDragoness
Jan 10th, 2001, 05:13:41 AM
::saphire guides Aranak outside the door, as he asks where they were going::
Your going to see jarell honey ::saphire tells him quietly and knocks on jarells door. a muscle built man, tall and dark skinned with near black eyes. his smile showed no bit of the vicious imperial he used to be::

jarell: why saphire? whats this lovely sith doing at my doorstep with the tough young rascal huh?

Aranak: *laughs and strikes a pose, making both saphire and jarell laugh*

Saphire: take care of him for me a while will you?
*saphires eyes become solumn* I have some business to attend to

Jarell: *he looks into his close friends eyes and nodds, looking very solumn too, then changes his face to a wide grin* I'll take care of you a while tiger, in you go!

*Aranak runs in laughing and tackles Jarells wookie roomie, another close friend of saphires. saphire grins and turns to Jarell*

Make sure no harm comes to him.

jarell: *nodds and smiles lightly* I can take care of him. I promise to do my best if worse comes to worse. you are a friend, i dont dissapoint friends

*saphire smiles and nodds, running to meet up with warren*