PDA

View Full Version : A Child's Destiny (open)

Dante Marzullo
Jan 3rd, 2001, 05:12:04 AM
A very small figure which was known as little Dante, son of the one tyrant who would never be blessed with the ability to have mercy upon his enemies walked across a nameless planet not knwoing what was coming.As hours passed little Dante closes his eeys and talked to his mother's spirit through the force, some hate could be sensed from this young one, hate of her mother choosing back-stabbing friends over the one man who truly cared for her.He was too young to feel this much hate, but thanks to his own mother, he would become the next Itala, the next perverse personification of treachery and evil.He asked his mother what her last wishes were, she said he would find out soon enough....

Lord Dagger
Jan 3rd, 2001, 08:21:33 AM
:: A dark cloaked figure seemed to appear out of nowhere next to the child, ::
"Welcome Dante, i've been expecting you"
:: The child looked up into the kindly face smiling down at it and felt at peace. Dagger chuckled inwardly, 'so young, so easily contoled,' Dagger smiled at the child, ::
"Do you know why we are here young one?"

Dante Marzullo
Jan 3rd, 2001, 06:04:09 PM
Dante looked up at the tall man, he did not sense a bad presence, yet a frustrated one. He wonderd who the stranger was as he asked..

"Who are you? And why did you say "we"?

Dante wonders wether he should call his father..

Lord Dagger
Jan 3rd, 2001, 07:09:17 PM
"Yes, summon your father, we will see what he has too say, but i say 'we' because it was i who called for this meeting"
:: Dagger sighs ::
"Your mother wanted..."
:: Dagger pauses, as though thinking better of it ::
"We are here because of your mother's last request to me, but you will find out what it is later, right now i want to know what your father is doing"
:: Dagger smiles slightly ::
"After all, i don't trust him at all, and perhaps in some strange why that is why we are here"

Itala Marzullo
Jan 3rd, 2001, 11:10:58 PM
A very dark presence is felt as Dante turns and smiles, spotting his father..

Lord Dagger, we both cared for Jen, before she left me I made a mistake, I want to leave it in the past, I just wish you knew how much a man like you is needed to protect my son.

You would honor Jen by following her last wishes, and uniting with me once again, combine our powers and watch Dante grow to be one like us.

Lord Dagger
Jan 4th, 2001, 07:56:09 AM
:: Dagger looks at Itala ::
"Perhaps, perhaps but i know you we strong once but how strong are you now, if you have grown weak Itala then you are useless to me and the child"
:: Dagger looks straight into Itala's eyes, his own burning with green fire ::
"If you win i will come to TMC and protect the child and aid you in anyway i can, if you loose, expect no mercy. Do you accept these terms?"

Itala Marzullo
Jan 4th, 2001, 01:07:17 PM
HmmItala looks at his son and then turns to Dagger again...Let's do it...Itala ignites his saber and takes off his robes...ready to strike...OOC; What are the physical attributes of Dagger?

Lord Dagger
Jan 4th, 2001, 06:00:37 PM
:: Dagger smiles and pushing his cloak to one side draws 'Widowmaker' and ignites it ::
"Do we really think the child should see this?"
:: Dagger asks as he moves into a fighting stance ::
OOC/ Dagger is 6' tall, uses Force enhanced speed and muscles so is stronger and faster than any 'normal' person, anything else you want to know \IC

Itala Marzullo
Jan 4th, 2001, 07:08:11 PM
OOC: Does he wear armor and such?

*Itala looks as Dante and smiles*

"He wants to..."

Lord Dagger
Jan 5th, 2001, 06:20:10 AM
OOC/ Yeah, he wears Force harded armour, but only on his chest and uses two dual phase lightsabres (you remember those don't you?:) ) \IC
:: Dagger nods ::
"Verry well then, the child has a right to see the fight that decides his future"
:: Dagger moves slightly away from Dante into a clear space and waits for Itala to follow and begin ::

Dante Marzullo
Jan 5th, 2001, 09:14:31 AM
Stares at the tall man, clueless as to why he is going to fight his father..

Lord Dagger
Jan 5th, 2001, 08:09:38 PM
:: Dagger reaches out with the Force, calming Dante and making him docile and not likely to interfer ::

Itala Marzullo
Jan 5th, 2001, 08:26:20 PM
Itala is going to kick the lving hell out of you, if it takes that to get you back..

All for a great soldier, Lord Dagger.

You first.

Lord Dagger
Jan 6th, 2001, 07:08:34 AM
:: Dagger's sabre comes in, in an arc from the right as Itala turns to block that he doesn't see Dagger's left fist as it smashes into his jaw causing him to take a step back, Dagger moves away slightly, bringing his sabre infront of him in a blocking possition ::

Itala Marzullo
Jan 6th, 2001, 01:46:01 PM
*Itala shakes his head and abruptly force calls Dagger's saber, and switches it off, throws it aside with his own while rubbing his jaw*

Man to man.

*Itala force-speed/spin kicks Dagger and nearly takes his head off as he uses the same momentum to wrap his legs around his head and propel him to a rocky wall nearby, he hits it with his back and falls on his rear*

Many things have changed since that training spar.

Lord Dagger
Jan 6th, 2001, 02:03:59 PM
:: Dagger pushes off the ground with his legs, using the Force to propel himself up and into a summersalt landing a few feet from Itala ::
"Yes things have changed, i'm stronger for one"
:: Dagger runs forwards, fists coming in for Itala's head ::

Itala Marzullo
Jan 6th, 2001, 02:08:57 PM
*Itala barely manages to catch his fists and flip/slam him hard against the ground, then force elevates him and spins him in the air like a roasting chicken, Itala force leap/axe-kicks Dagger's gut, throwing him a few meters away while he lands on his neck, nearly breaking it*

"I have become much stronger also."

Lord Dagger
Jan 6th, 2001, 02:29:47 PM
OOC/ but your spelling has suffered \IC
:: Dagger rises slowly rubbing his neck but then smiles, Itala, confused by this doesn't see the 12 foot across rock heading for him until it is almost too late, as he dodges it Dagger's fist smashes into his jaw, snapping his head back and plowing him into the floor ::

Itala Marzullo
Jan 6th, 2001, 02:41:11 PM
*Itala quickly comes to his senses and force elevates dagger and he floats in circles above him, Itala uses the same huge rock to smash him in the air countless times as he lets go and the rock approaches him, threatening to squish him*

Lord Dagger
Jan 6th, 2001, 02:47:21 PM
:: Dagger puts his legs up in the air and catches the rock on them, pushing back with all his Force enhanced muscles, throwing it directly at Itala and using it for cover. Itala leaps out of the way of the rock, unable to break Dagger's Force grip on it, only to be met by Dagger's fists in his face. Itala reals back but Dagger presses on not giving him time to react and catch him with the Force levitate again ::

Itala Marzullo
Jan 6th, 2001, 02:57:57 PM
*Itala spits blood and snarls in hate as he stumbles back..he looks at Dante and a smile from his young boy makes him smile as well. He turns to Dagger and runs force-leaping and fall kicking his face, at the same time wrapping his elgs around his head and taking him down with his weight, smahing his head against the ground once again. Itala flips up and lands on the back of his head, his iron soles crushing the back of his head. Itala flips away ad stands ready.*

Lord Dagger
Jan 6th, 2001, 03:03:14 PM
:: Dagger really does rub his head now as blood streams from the back of it, anger flares in his eyes as he lifts Itala with the Force, holding him imobile as he leaps up and scissor kicks Itala in the neck, there is an ominous snapping sound as Dagger and Itala both drop to the floor and Dagger stands slowly ::

Itala Marzullo
Jan 6th, 2001, 03:34:35 PM
*Itala slowly rolls over and loks at Dagger as he lays on the floor, then Dagger find himself elevated once again as he has a thich, hard and huge tree branch smack him in the back, severely bruising it as he is shot to Itala's direction, Itala holds both his legs up and the crush Dagger's face, he is thrown back messily as Itala slowly gets up*

Lord Dagger
Jan 7th, 2001, 06:12:24 AM
:: Dagger lays motionless on the floor catching his breath until Itala moves a little closer then catches him with the grip, while Itala is choking Dagger stands slowly and, putting all his weight behind it, punches Itala in the face, flooring him ::

Itala Marzullo
Jan 7th, 2001, 03:34:01 PM
*Itala shakes his head violently as he contains the same force and pushes it back to Dagger's gut, he almost tusn inside out as Itala then starts force choking him. Zero air was in his gut, he could not breath and as he passed out Itala blasted his body with electricity, he fell to his knees as Itala force pulled Dante and Dante extended his hand for him to kiss...*Dagger, I don't want to hurt you anymore, join us and protect my son, Jen's son, for all eternity.

Lord Dagger
Jan 7th, 2001, 05:46:17 PM
:: Dagger catches his breath for a moment the stands, ever so slowly and looks at Itala ::
"What else would i do, you won, i always keep my promices, i will follow you to TMC. Once i have said my goodbyes"
:: Dagger presses a button on his armpiece, moments later the SSD Dominator appears in orbit directly above them and a speck leaves the hold, a single Lambda class shuttle heading for the surface ::

Itala Marzullo
Jan 7th, 2001, 06:45:41 PM
*Itala nods and lets go of Dagger..he gasps as Itala looks at his son...and looks up..*

You've made the right choice, I shall wait for you, me and Dante shall.

Lady DeVille
Jan 7th, 2001, 07:10:58 PM
*The shuttle lands nearby, and the ramp lowers amidst the vent exhaust. A slim figure descends, sharp arm blades strapped to her forearms. Dante squeals as he is pulled stongly with the Force, away from his father and into the woman's arms.* Going somewhere?

*De'Ville held onto Dante with Force enhanced muscles, it would take much to wrench him from her grasp. She looked at Dagger* I took the liberty of docking with the Dominant...Chyrn informed me of your whereabouts.

*Dante lifted confused and frightened eyes at his captor, and then looked at his father. De'Ville shifted her position so that Dante was held tightly between her body and the vibroblades on her arms.*

Itala Marzullo
Jan 7th, 2001, 08:35:30 PM
*Itala snarled as he ran to Deville and grabbed her legs, he stretches them aprt snapping the ligament between them and Deville lets out a high-pitched scream as Dante dropped, Itala catches him and he grabs ahols of his leg. Itala presses a button and small armor surrounds Dante, the armor was part of Itala's leg armor. As Dante was safely hidden, Itala blasts Devil's fgace with electricty, throwing her back against the ship and looks at dagger...*Keep your promise and aid me against her.*Itala runs with Dante*

Gav Mortis
Jan 7th, 2001, 09:15:11 PM
OOC:

Julian-I'm afraid your wrong-even in Dagger's opinion the RPG isn't over, you can ask him yourself-secondly, this is an open RP therefore you aren't to decide when it's over or not.

As for kidnapping, in an open RPG anything go's that doesn't break the rules, therefore Dante can be taken prisoner.

Best thing to do is acknowledge other roleplayers responses and roleplay a way to resolve it.

IC:

As the battle continues, an Infiltrator-Class ship deloaks some hundred meters above ground level and descends at a dramtic rate, as it does the ramp at it's rear opens and it then commences a low swoop over the area of battle commencing a bombardment of laserfire towards the Marzullo's, as it neared a well aimed blast hits the ground in front of Itala and throws him up into the air taking Dante with him.

The vessel soars over the flying pair and whilst in mid-flight they are lifted higher by an unseen power, landing in the back off the ship.

Crashing onto the cold metal floor of the ship's interior, Itala recognises the familiar humming sound and with one precise swipe Gav cuts through the leg armor, mildly burning Dante's right arm as he does.

Dante fall's free and the moment he does Itala is to his feet and Gav is thrown into his cockpit from a strong telekinetic push from Itala but as he flies through the air, siezes Dante's mop of hair and drag's him along with him.

As Gav crashes to the floor with Dante he sends a strong surge of kinetic energy through the force and similarly throws Itala through the air who manages to grab onto the ramp at it's base, some twenty meters in the air.

Swiftly, Gav steps forward planting his boot directly in the face of Dante, knocking him out cold in the cockpit and he walks towards the rear of the ship with Itala dangling from the ramp which suddenly begins to rise.

"Your bloodline will not continue!" he shouts and then dives at the other Sith.

As he launches himself at Itala he grabs hold of him and drags him out into the air twenty meters from the ground and the pair plummet constantly gaining velocity.

The hatch now fully shut and the second it did the automated response came to life placing a force field around the only individual on the ship, Dante who is still unconcious and rises towards the barrier between the atmosphere and space.

Lord Dagger
Jan 8th, 2001, 01:07:45 PM
OOC/ Actually i agree with Gav, it isn't over until everyone stops posting, and as for me knowing in advance, well i did warn you that Dagger had one last trick up his sleve, don't worry this isn't a double cross, just a last ditch attempt by Dagger to get the kid \IC
:: Dagger stands very slowly, nursing his aching body ::
"I'd love to help Itala but i'm afraid that you beat me up a little too well, i'm no use to anyone till i've been back to the Dominator"
:: Dagger smiles at Itala and the TSO Sith ::
"I'm afraid you on your own"
:: Dagger sits back down on the floor and nurses his body ::

Itala Marzullo
Jan 8th, 2001, 01:40:34 PM
OOC: Fine then.*Itala slowly walks to Dagger as he looks at Deville, he could blast the ship with electricity and ruin it for all he cared, but he wanted to take a few thing else with this precious time.*Hmm, let's see...*Itala closes his eys and breaths in, he starts humming lowly as he places his hand on Dagger's frehead..a red shadow product of Itala's red soul and a warm breeze from his high midichlorian count enguls both beings...Itala falls to one of his knees as he does this...after a few seconds Itala opens his eyes and the shadow and breeze are gone..he gets up and looks at Deville.*First and only warning:Let go of my son.

Lord Dagger
Jan 8th, 2001, 01:46:46 PM
:: Dagger stands slowly and looks at DeVille ::
"Hurt the child and you will wish that Itala gets to you before i do"
:: Dagger looks at Gav and smiles ::
"I gave Itala my word, i will not interfer in this, you are on your own my friend"
:: Dagger takes a step back, away from Itala and Gav ::

Dante Marzullo
Jan 8th, 2001, 01:50:29 PM
OOC: Mods, please delete all the OOC stuff.

::::Little Dante struggled to get free as Deville held him too tight, he had difficulty breathing and started crying slightly as he looked at his father:::

"Father, please!!!"

Lord Dagger
Jan 8th, 2001, 01:57:16 PM
:: Dagger looks at Dante reaching out with the Force to calm him as he did before ::

Gav Mortis
Jan 8th, 2001, 02:08:45 PM
OOC:

I'll reply shortly-even though the effort i put into my post above was completely fruitless!

EDIT:

To be honest, I'm pretty p*ssed off about my post being ignored and all-in any case-if it is ignored for any unjustified reason then Gav can't possibly be a part of this roleplay yet can he?

This is what happens when posts are ignored, everything get's muddled!

Darth Tholuem
Jan 8th, 2001, 02:25:43 PM
Above the battle an Assault Shuttle was seen, which was heading for an empty space nearby, next to Lady DeVille's shuttle. As soon as the shuttle was close to the ground, a figure jumped out, known as Sith Knight Tholuem, he landed and bent through his knees to take the hit with the ground... He got up fast and started running towards the fight which was still going on...

Dante Marzullo
Jan 8th, 2001, 02:35:23 PM
Dante bites LD's hand as he struggles to get free.."Let go of me witch, let go!!!"

Live Wire
Jan 8th, 2001, 02:59:58 PM
*LW appears behind LD and injects dante with a sedative. In a second he stops struggling and goes limp in LD's arms. LD runs into the shuttle with Dante while LW closes the hatch her blaster in on hand ready to shoot anyone who tried to board and take Dante away. As soon as the hatch is locked down LW can hear the engines starting up. She runs to the cockpit to help LD*

LD: How long will he be out?

LW: I gave him enough to knock him out for 8 hours. Long enough for us to get back to TSO and get him secure. *sighs* I wonder how much Itala has corrupted him.

LD: Probably too much.

*the shuttle lifts off the ground and speeds toward space*

Itala Marzullo
Jan 8th, 2001, 03:03:02 PM
Itala rolls his eyes to the right and sees a weak force approaching, it was sweet little Tholuem, yes inded. Itala slightly moves his arm to the right and Tholuem is violently thrown back, he falls on his head against the hard stone walkway...

Itala looks up and concetrates...the clouds dispersed as enrgy started filling Itala...the place turned dark with all the might of the dakrside as Itala created a shield around Dante's body, and blasts the shuttle with electricty, the shuttle goes crazy and it crashes shortly, Dante is safely protected as Itala starts running to it with Dagger..

Gav Mortis
Jan 8th, 2001, 03:22:26 PM
OOC:

Ok-I'll try again eh?

IC:

Several kilometers away, an Infiltrator-Class ship decloaks above a steep valley side and begins a gentle descent towards the centre of the valley floor. Steam jets out of the underside as it slowly lands, the rear opening simultaneously.

The high-pitched whine of the engines dies away into silence once the ramp had lowered to the ground. There seemed to be little action for a few moments until the silence was broken by a thunderous roar and almost immediately a speeder bike carrying a dark figure launched itself from the ramp into the air. It soared over the hill backing the valley maintaining a height of roughly half a meter above the ground.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Back where the conflict began to simmer with tension, the groups attention was momentarily distracted by a distant humming which seemed to die away almost immediately and so they resumed the conflict.

Some moments later, Itala Marzullo's attention was diverted as from on the horizon a speeder bike appeared, however the sight of the bike and the rider was blurred as it approached due to the intense heat rising from the sun-baked ground.

The bike neared, the thunderous engine roar filled the plain as it drew nearer and nearer...

Camus Marzullo II
Jan 8th, 2001, 03:23:32 PM
Nearby, Camus waits for his cousins arrival. Itala should have met him some time ago...
Camus has a sudden spark in his mind, Itala is in trouble. He growled lowly, looking around to try and pick up where Itala was. His gaze was caught by a nearby hill, he could sense that Itala was on the other side of the hill.

Running at force speed, Camus headed towards the hill and eventually, on reaching it he jumped over the hill, spinning his saber into his hand and igniting the blade. He landed firmly on the ground, saber held in one hand.
Quickly noticing that Itala and little Dante were in trouble, Camus ran down towards them.

Darth Tholuem
Jan 8th, 2001, 03:37:53 PM
After being knocked down by Itala who was obviously not aware of Tholuem's strength, he got up quickly since the Force Push was done with so little power it didn't hurt him at all. He looked around and saw a figure coming from the hill, now heading for Itala and Dante. Tholuem used Force Speed to easily catch up with this person, who appeared to be a Marzullo; enough reason to ignitte his saber and grab the M in a head lock then smashing him down to the ground and standing back in a defensive position.

Camus Marzullo II
Jan 8th, 2001, 03:43:32 PM
Camus hit the floor loudly. Rolling into a crouch he lept forward, sweeping his leg into Tholuem's side, then springing into the air, delivered a hard kick to his skull, snapping his head back with a loud crunch.

Flipping backwards, Camus regained his stance, slashing his saber into the air a few times, locking his stare with Tholuem's.

Darth Tholuem
Jan 8th, 2001, 04:12:18 PM
Tholuem fell down, and felt the pain in his head as he got kicked right on there. He got up on his knees and shook his head. Then got up, totally this time, and looked at Camus, who was actually looking pretty... dumb, slashing his saber into the air... A smirk appeared on Tholuem's face as he Force-Pulled Camus towards him, and smashed him on the temple with his saber's handle the moment he got pulled close to Tholuem. Camus fell down and let go of his saber in his fall; followed by Tholuem swinging the saber far away... And while Camus was still on the ground, Tholuem started the run to the crash site...

Lady DeVille
Jan 8th, 2001, 04:35:53 PM
*She crawls out of the shuttle, using the Darkside to fling a piece of the bulkhead off of herself and to the side. De'Ville saw Dante on the ground a short distance away, and Itala and Dagger coming near; Tholuem engaged by another man she did not know. She cracked her neck, fingers crackling with Dark side energy as she advanced. She was bleeding from a gash on her forehead as she used Force speed to reach Dante before the men.

She crouched by the boy...there was some sort of energy shield around him, emanating from Itala. De'Ville turned to the TMC Sith and held out her hand, initiating a pressure wave that knocked him down and sent him skidding twenty feet backwards.

De'Ville spread her arms and erected a Force Shield around herself and the boy before Itala could recover control of him, picking him up in her arms.*

Live Wire
Jan 8th, 2001, 05:35:46 PM
*LW takes Dante from LD"s arms and starts running toward the ship that just landed. The ship provides her cover fire and LD wards off Itala.*

Camus Marzullo II
Jan 8th, 2001, 06:00:55 PM
Camus skidded backwards due to the attacks just thrown at him. Calling his saber to him via the force, he got quickly to his feet. Running towards Live Wire Camus dodged the few shots which were fired at him, jumping with the aid of the force.

Dante! he yelled, not knowing what excactly was going on, Itala! What the hell is going on here?!

Live Wire
Jan 8th, 2001, 06:09:49 PM
*LW shoots her blaster over his shoulder and continues to run to the ship. The ship blasts its lasers knocking camus to the ground. Using the force LW speeds up the ramp into the ship and activates its shields so that any pursuers can't get through. She pasess the sleeping Dante of to one of the crew who takes him deep inside the ship. LW waits at the hatch for her friends.*

Itala Marzullo
Jan 8th, 2001, 07:09:30 PM
Here's a good one.Itala sits down (Qui-Gon like) and holds both his hands up, meditating..the whole place turned dark ocen again as Itala opened his eyes abruptly, elevating the ship, slowly it elevated as Itala then started breathing out and the ships violently started to shake, Itala turned it upside down, left to right, spinning, he used fthe force to deactivate the shields, by pressing the correct buttons and lets the ship fall, the ship crashes as well, Dante still protected by Itala's energy...Itala stood up and started laughing quietly as he walks to the new crash site...I can do this all day long.

Thol Marzullo
Jan 8th, 2001, 07:19:40 PM
Thol watches Camus run off in the direction of Itala and Dante. He checks for his blaster and saber and runs off at top speed.

Thol passes the hills and appears at the battlesite. He recognizes the ship all smashed and damaged. Thol runs up beside Itala and Camus.

Thol: "What the hell did you do Itala!

Gav Mortis
Jan 8th, 2001, 07:59:17 PM
As Itala stands, dusting himself off and begins to walk forward only to find that 10 yards in front of him is the speeder bike with the dark figure on it, moving at an increadible speed, he barely has a second to think...

Itala Marzullo
Jan 8th, 2001, 08:08:21 PM
Itala smiles slightly as he holds his palm open in front of the bike, it stops, almost crashing as Gav flies off, Itala jumps and connects a powerful spin kick to his forehead throwing him remarkably far, he barely able to breathe, itala turns the bike around and starts driving it with the force, Gav turns around and the bike hits him, gav is stuck to the front as Itala drives it against the crashsite, exploding...let's go family, Dante is waiting.

Dante Marzullo
Jan 8th, 2001, 08:16:13 PM
Dante notices he's inside something like a bubble, he gets up and quickly starts running to his father, he turns around and sees three people laying under many metallic objects, he returns to try and help but is stopped by Itala's force powers.

DM: Hmmm?
IM: They want you dead son, come with me.
DM: ok.

Dante heads to his father's direction and is quickly force pulled to Itala's arms he hands him to Thol and starts running...

Gav Mortis
Jan 8th, 2001, 08:34:17 PM
Upon impact and simultaneously with the bike exploding, Itala turns to take one inspection of the devastation he caused as he did, he noticed bones broken and scattered about the site of the explosion. Initially confi=used he takes a step forward for closer observation when an object falls from inside the burning robing within the wreckage. It rolls over to Itala's feet and it was a skull, brown and scorched from fire, it was the size of a young childs skull as were the rest of the scattered remains and on it, written accross the forehead in a red, viscous substance was the name Dante and it was at that moment Itala realized his misjudgement.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Meanwhile, just over a kilometer from the bike wreckage was the most recent ship wreckage, flames leapt from the mass destruction into the air as two figures climbed out, LW and LD, however there was also a young boy laying just on a broken piece of ship unconcious. At that moment, a Sith Speeder soared past the wreckage site, throwing dust up into LW's and LD's face's as it did.

They coughed and spluttered, trying to get the dust and dirt out of their eyes and by the time they succeeded, they realised that the boy had disappeared.

The dark, robed man sat the boy in front of him on the speeder and the bike moved at an alarming rate, beyond the horizon towards a number of large mountains in the distance.

EDIT:

Post edited.

Itala Marzullo
Jan 8th, 2001, 09:38:34 PM
OOC :lol As I see you kidnapping dante in one post, acting like Superman, doing about a million things in one post and doing the biggest godmoding act of the thread, I notice you don't know the situation you're in, I don't have to go with another stupid kidnapping, LL's last delayed my rpg for a month, it ain't happening again.How does LL say too? Oh yeah.

No

Oh, and also, I crashed your bike to the wreckage, read better, it's no kilometer distance, call ME a godmoder? Itala was so close he managed to lift it off with the force, don't be ridiculous.

Gav Mortis
Jan 8th, 2001, 09:52:38 PM
OOC:

No. That wasn't me you attacked on the bike, if you read back I never referred to the rider as a Sith/Gav or anything else which could mean my character-in other words the dark figure was the skeleton of a young boy.

Whilst you were fighting that skeleton I had alread taken Dante and made my way to the ship.

Bottom line is you are trying to talk yourself out of this and it's not working and wont work the sooner you accept that things can't always work as you want them to the sooner we can all roleplay without this.

Accept that Itala doesn't have the upper hand in this, that he was tricked and outsmarted, all I had to do was get you to attack that bike and in the roleplay that gave Gav plenty of time to take Dante.

Ogre Mal Pannis
Jan 8th, 2001, 09:54:18 PM
:: wonders why this thread has turned into this kinda stuff twice now, while all the others in this forum seem to be so clear of OOC arguments. ::

Itala Marzullo
Jan 8th, 2001, 10:02:31 PM
Well, whatever bike you meant i crashed it against the ship dante was in, don't try to wise ass your way out of this either.

And no, you're not kidnapping my character, bottom line, if you don't change that, there'll be a big fat "CLOSED FOR MORTIS' in every single TMC rpg following this.

Thanks Ogre, that comment makes it aaaall better and helps the situation extremely.

Gav Mortis
Jan 8th, 2001, 10:03:33 PM
OOC:

With all due respect Ogre-what in the world can we do otherwise in a situation like this, these problems have to be resolved, if it isn't the whole roleplay would be a waste of a persons time if it just stopped because of a roleplaying disagreement.

EDIT:

Well then. What else can I say but what difference does that make, the distraction caused by that first speeder bike gave Gav enough time to take Dante and ride off. I am reasonable and therefore see your point, I will edit my post up to the point that Gav is still on the speeder bike with Dante out of sight of the naked eye, after all, you do know how fast those things are.

Does that sound more reasonable now?

As for the threat to say CLOSED TO MORTIS, that would be edited out by the Mods I'm sure because it would be blatently putting my character in a bad light in the eyes of other roleplayers.

Live Wire
Jan 8th, 2001, 10:07:02 PM
OOC: Im sick of this god moding crap! Its not our fault you can't deal with it Itala! Grow up! And that post of you overturning the ship that is pure BS! There is no way in hell you could have done that! Everything after that should be ignored cause there is no way in hell that is valid!

Ogre - Its not our fault he can't role play with a little common sense! If he did then we wouldnt be having these OOC "discussions" *sighs* Im sick of good threads being ruined cause Julian doesnt know how to RP.

Itala Marzullo
Jan 8th, 2001, 10:19:06 PM
OOC: Ok, I will try as hard a possible to make you look stupid.1-"There is no way in hell Itala could have done that"-"Size matters not" as Yoda once saidin ESB, iif he can lift an x-wing, Itala can lift almost whatever he wants. Shields around ships can't stop the force.2-Appearing behind LDPerhaps the biggest moding in this thread, you think Itala won't feel LW is in that ship? You are trying to play me for a fool.3-Sedating Dante.You can't do that, that breaks the "unfair advantage" rule, and Dante isn't a name in the rpgs, he is a poster.4-"I'm sick because Julian can't roleplay"Easy way to avoid it, STAY OUT OF MY THREADS.As for Gav, yeah, I will go with that. But let me wait what this person replies back.

Live Wire
Jan 8th, 2001, 10:26:40 PM
*sighs*

I was going to reply to this but its not worth it. Im sorry you can't admit when you are wrong, that you never try to improve or show any kind of good sportsmanship whatsoever. Im sick of this and you aren't worth wasting my time.

But dont call me a god moder for comming along with LD (something planned!) when you called all your mazullo cronies at the last minute! Hypocrite! Don't try and ruin the good rep (cause no one will believe your @#%$ anyway) I have built up here with your BS!

*walks out of the thread*

Itala Marzullo
Jan 8th, 2001, 10:31:45 PM
No Marzullo will ever travel alone, not when the meeting is against someone you will FIGHT. Also, every Marzullo made a post aknowledging their presence, then started the action in the second post, you pulled an Imperial Jay and appeared out of nowhere as well as LD, how does LL say, ala "ALAkazaaaam"! And thank you for not even trying to discuss the 5 points I made in this thread, you no posting here anymore will be appreciated.Don't forget to pick up your special holiday coupons for great "kiss my ass" gifts!

Itala Marzullo
Jan 9th, 2001, 01:05:40 AM
Ok, now for the rpg.Itala arrives at the crash site and barely spots gav in the horizon, Itala started force speeding with the rest as he saw it was somewhat of a clear and straight path, he concetrated and stopped Gav's bike with the force abruptly, like the other bike, Gav is thrown ahead with Dante, he still isndie his protective force shield unconscious. gav bites some dust as Itala isn't too far away from him now, continueing to force speed towards..

Sara Draco
Jan 9th, 2001, 03:02:59 AM
::: is not to far from the crash and sees Dante :::

" Dante! psssst hey come here "
::: watches as Dante rushes over to her, taking her blaster out to protect the child :::

(OOC im still working on my new SIG))

Darth Tholuem
Jan 9th, 2001, 10:47:09 AM
OOC: LW? Gav? LD? Will any of you still post in this thread, RPing?

Itala Marzullo
Jan 9th, 2001, 01:10:15 PM
OOC: Sara, read the thread, you got it wrong. Dante isn't conscious (though that was invalid) and he is being taken away, I am chasing after. You are pretty far, with Thol and Camus.

Darth Tholuem
Jan 9th, 2001, 01:18:37 PM
ooc: And me also being somehwere around y'all...

Lady DeVille
Jan 9th, 2001, 02:59:16 PM
ooc: If you care to recall, I was not involved in the second shuttle crash. :) College has started up again, so I will try to keep up, if I don't post in a day or two, please don't mutilate LD while I'm gone. :) thanks! /ic:

*De'Ville, momentarily forgotten after the second shuttle crash, sees another Marzullo joining Itala and Camus. He is running towards Dante's prone form, but she reaches out with the Force and grabs his legs and pulls them out from under him. Thol crashes to the dirt, getting up just as quickly to find De'Ville standing within striking distance. She winks at him, vibroblades on her arms glistening in the sunlight as she held her arms in front of her.* Going somewhere?

*The Marzullo ignites his saber, and she pulls her own off her belt in a smooth motion, blocking his attack. Their sabers collide again, Thol using his body weight to force her saber down and to the side. De'Ville suddenly ceases resisting his push and he stumbles forward a little as she twists and kicks him squarely in the face, rocking his head back.*

Lord Dagger
Jan 9th, 2001, 04:23:05 PM
:: Dagger having gone unnoticed all this time seems to appear next to Dante, with a smile he picks up the child and carries him out of the way, where the fighting cannot touch him. Dagger ignites a sabre and stands over the child, daring anyone to come near ::

Itala Marzullo
Jan 9th, 2001, 06:09:53 PM
OOC: Dagger, that would be sort of unfair, Gav will complain.

Gav Mortis
Jan 9th, 2001, 08:04:11 PM
OOC: Well I would've done because he seemed to appear out of nowhere but it gives the roleplayers to be involved in this, ie. Dante, Itala, Dagger and myself an interesting scenario in which to see where Dagger's true loyalties lie. So I'm fine with it.

IC:

Gav climbs to his feet, rubbing his grazed chin and dusting himself off before turning to find Dagger, armed and noticeably protecting the small boy, Dante who was now, ever so slowly beginning to stir.

Taking a step towards the two, realising that Dagger meant business as the blade end closely followed him as he approached.

"Dagger, although I am not a part of TSO anymore and know not why you are helping the Marzullo's I know that the reason is not a good one." he states before probing his minds from within the underlying fabric of force energy "I know you care for Dante's well being and respect Jen's wishes but I too respect my Masters wishes and I know she would rather see the boy dead than become a mindless slave for Itala."

The expression on Dagger's face told the story and he was not prepared to stand aside and was ready to put his life on the line for the boy- Noble, but foolish-Gav thought.

"Then I can't afford to waste anymore time, Itala is nearing and I wont let him take Dante back alive, he either comes with you or I to TSO or has his life ended abrubtly"

With that instant a surge of kinetic energy passed through the force taking Dagger off of his feet, throwing him some metres into the air and he landed a fair distance from the child giving Gav enough time to run at him, rveealing a dagger and swinging it down powerfully. The dagger was buried deep into the course earth and with difficulty Gav began to drag it through the soil, engraving a circle into the ground around Dante. As it was almost completed, Gav began to speak in a heavy tone but at a regular volume.

"Statu in velata ad infernos!" once he had finished saying those words the circle was completed and immediately Gav took a step backwards as from the ground erupted a powerful black flame, it soared high into the air and began to twist and turn moving higher, forming a pilar of Dark Fire, a flame which will incinerate anything that touches it, similar to a lightsaber blade.

The roaring fire soared through the clouds and out of sight, never ending it seemed and it was quite a sight to behold. Dante was now well protected and gav had to pay him no mind for the time being.

Gav turned to see dagger who had stood to his feet by this time and was near, he looked at the column of fire and hesitantly moved towards it.

"I suggest you don't get any closer, that is a fire summoned by the Dark Sorcerors, only they can stop it and believe me you don't want to get near it if you treasure your flesh and bones. It doesn't have to be like this Dagger."

Itala Marzullo
Jan 9th, 2001, 10:29:38 PM
Itala neared Gav and Dagger, dust covering his clothing, suddenly he tops and is face to face with gav, he takes out his saber and GAv is ready to deffend himself as Itala drops it, right in front of him. Itala looks at Dagger and walks slowly to Mortis, until he is an inch away from him. Itala who was the more experienced and hateful one, somehow managed to turn his eyes red for the moment, he started a trance with gav, the trance only sith with previous connection could achive, Itala surrounded both Gav and himself in a red gloom. it blocks every force sensitive being from hearing what they are thnking, or feeling.IM: "Gav, what are you doing?"GM: "What in the burning fire of hell do you mean by asking that question???"IM; "You know exactly what I mean, I provided you with status, with the feel of deeper hate, hate the most powerful Sith lords in this universe ever will know, hate they wish they possesed...GM: "What..."IM: "I'm not done, hate that some Jedi wish they never felt. Hate that gives you true power, the dark of the light..."GM: "I have come for your son, and to kill him.."IM: "What will that achieve? What HAVE you achieved? Those others, they know not what power hate can bring, they know not of what to really rely on and believe in.."GM: "but I..."IM: "Those homo sapiens and their sabers....Gav, look at my eyes, when have not we made mistakes in the past? When have we lived to regret them?"GM: "I live, and I shall always live..."IM: "I am sure, use that life to fix those mistakes with me, and let's leave those rotten weaklings, Yes, I am asking you to return..."Dagger looks at the flames covering Dante and can't read Itala's mind as hard as he tries, something is going on..

Arles Marzullo
Jan 9th, 2001, 10:57:22 PM
Arles feels an incredible power being used, not too far away from his current destination. He sees the pilar of dark fire, soar through the open sky - not knowing what forces are at work he begins to run in the general direction of where the flame is originating from, curious who's behind the unnatural force of destruction. It will probably take him awhile to reach on foot, estimates it will be about 10 minutes.

Lord Dagger
Jan 10th, 2001, 02:36:45 PM
OOC/ My, "apperance" was perhaps baddly written, what i meant was that Dagger had moved over to the child while no one was looking, surrounded in the Force so no one would see him unless they were looking for him \IC
:: Dagger looks at Gav and Itala then feels a pulse trought the Force, a new player had entered the battle, coming from the Dominator, having spent 300 years with him Dagger recognised Chryn's presance and wondered what he ws doing ::

Darth Tholuem
Jan 10th, 2001, 04:56:45 PM
Somewhere in these hills, Tholuem had been running ever since he met Camus. Since then he'd seen nobody, since Camus also seemed to have disappeared out of his sight. Then out of nowhere, he saw another person, coming down one hill, and he seemed to be heading for the exact same place as he was trying to reach on time... The person moved slower then Tholuem, so he got close soon. He noted it was another Marzullo... In the meantime, they both got less and less far removed from the crashsite...

Lord Dagger
Jan 11th, 2001, 03:13:49 PM
:: Dagger grimmly notices the approach of his apprentises shuttle wondering what on he is doing, Dagger tries a Force probe, but his apprentises mind seems to be locked on Itala Marzullo, but no hint of what he had planned ::

Camus Marzullo II
Jan 11th, 2001, 04:45:33 PM
Camus ran up to Thol and stood beside him, still looking clueless.

Itala Marzullo
Jan 12th, 2001, 04:39:23 AM
OOC: Well that's 2 days with no reply from him, and he has been posting, one more day and we continue.*Itala finishes the trance and pics Gav by the neck, he slams him against ground in simple manner, he loks at dagger and nods as he runs to Dante, he sees this fire.. (is it even legal?) and he starts communicating with the sorcerers, producers of this fire..he asks why would they do this, there's no point, Itala as a Sith has made more good for the sith cause, eliminating more jedi, preaching evil while others did nothing but play...Gav's favor was unnceccesary and needless, risking the life of another preachjer of evil would eb a terrible waste of power..Itala awaited for a reply...*

Gav Mortis
Jan 12th, 2001, 04:55:34 PM
OOC:

The fire is legal, and Gav IS the Dark Sorceror-he said it in the plural sense because he uses powers passed down over generations from the sorcerors of old.

As for my not replying:

a. Faulty modem, and:

b. Whenever the modem was working it was slow hence I could only focus on some important OOC topics and preparing for a possible attack.

I will post within the next two hours.

Itala Marzullo
Jan 12th, 2001, 06:14:09 PM
OOC; I could complain to the mods but they'd just ignore me like they did Arles' complaint in another thread, but I'm an adult and will ask you personaly, how is that possible?

Gav Mortis
Jan 12th, 2001, 06:31:47 PM
OOC:

It isn't a very difficult thing to do Itala-especially since I'm a Master and whilst you've been gone I have established myself as THE Sith Sorceror and have created Force Storms, hence this fire is merely a conjuring in comparison to what I've done in the past.

EDIT:

Besides I'm not going to keep the action up, just keep it up whilst we fight or whatever. It would be pointless for me to keep the power going.

Lord Dagger
Jan 12th, 2001, 06:38:13 PM
i'm actually forced to agree with Gav on this, as much as i don't like it, it can be done

Gav Mortis
Jan 12th, 2001, 10:04:15 PM
With itala focusing his attention on the column of fire, Gav climbs to his feet with as much discretion possible and cautiously removed one of his Sai daggers from his robing and with a firm grip brought it over his shoulder, then with enhanced reflexes and precision he threw it straight at itala, who was naturally fast enough to avoid it coming once he'd sensed it however was unprepared for the suprise that followed.

The dagger soared into the swirling fire and was instantly incinerated and liquified to a great temperature. The force of the swirling fire threw the molten metal back out in a boiling spray, which covered Itala's face and upon impact began to sizzle and hiss as it burned away at his flesh.

Cringing in agony, Itala threw his hands to his face and arched backwards away from the fire pulling his hands away from his face only to realised that they were being burned as too. Gav could not see the effects of his actions as the steam lifted into the air but could sense the pain and discomfort oozing from Itala; and that pleasured him.

Crouching behind the distracted Marzullo, Gav swung his hips and arching his leg round behind the Sith, sweeped his legs from under him. He began to back away but not to gain distance from Itala, because suddenly, he found himself being slowly dragged accross the floor in the same direction of Gav who was still backing away, intelligently constructing his bo as he did so.

Finally, the pair stopped and Gav quickly placed one end of the bo on Itala's shoulder and applying pressure and his own weight used that positioning to lift himself into the air whilst holding the other end of the bo, holding Itala in place under the pressure of the bo as he pole-vaulted over and landed, burying his knee into Itala's gut as he landed, crouched. Upon landing, he swung the bo round and released his shoulder however pressed the other end hard against his neck, not once releasing the pressure.

"I thought about your offer and the day i join you is the day the Sith will cease to exist. that face of your's isn't looking to good right now anyway." he couldn't help adding as he looked on at the reddenned face of the Sith, his burned skin tight from burning and there were many solidified globules of metal which had cooled and attached themselves to his face.

Matthias Marzullo
Jan 12th, 2001, 10:14:17 PM
*runs beside Thol and Camus, looking rather confused.*

Itala Marzullo
Jan 13th, 2001, 04:09:50 AM
Gav prepared to break Itala's neck as he suddnely found himself trapped. HE felt as if he was inside abubble of sorts, there was no air inside and he quickly started sweating in panic. While gav was using his time to put Itala through pain, Itala had concentrated his powers of the dark side around gav strategically, Dagger also added some of his power to create a force shield, more like a force cage which deprived GAv of air and reasonable moving space. Gav was infuriated as he saw this move as cowardly and frustratring. The more he moved the more oxygen he lost, he held his breath and looked at Itala slowly get up..Itala touches his face and growled quietly as he obsevrd the fire surrounding Dante...he closes his eyes and started concetrating deeply, the fire was powerful indeed, but the summoner was nowhere near as dominant of the force as the more experienced Itala. he struggled to use the force with Dagger to create a gap for Dante to exit the fire prison, but he was unconcious. Itala then closed his eyes simultaneously with Dagger and started fighting GAv's mind, he became nervous and angry as he started breathing again. Gav found no more oxygen inside the force prison as he grabbed his neck, coughing loudly, he fell to his knees as the fire started creating tiny gaps, holes...they werent big enough to pull Dante out. Itala elevated the dirt around the fire and Dante's body started sinking beneath the dirt....more of the dirt around is excavated forming s small cave-like escape for Dante. Dagger used the force to pull Dante out, not having to go through the fire, which ironically had a very easy escape route, simply under. Itala catches his son in his arms and keep concetrating on Gav's prison as well as Dagger, they run to their shuttles which were not far.

Arles Marzullo
Jan 13th, 2001, 04:55:44 AM
Arles nearly in reach, begins to pick up on the empathetic emotions and thoughts with receptive telepathy. He increases his speed with the aid of the Force, and calls upon the dark side to temporarily enhance his other attributes as he heads straight for Gav.

Gav Mortis
Jan 13th, 2001, 11:02:56 AM
OOC:

I have one objection.

the fire was powerful indeed, but the summoner was nowhere near as dominant of the force as the more experienced Itala

Don't give me that BS.

I'll reply later, I'm only on my lunchbreak now.

Dante Marzullo
Jan 13th, 2001, 02:48:12 PM
OOC: You forget I've been here twice as long as you, don't ignore the experience factor. By logic, I am more dominant of the force, you can even ask LL who loves to point out experience and power ranges.

Gav Mortis
Jan 13th, 2001, 05:06:27 PM
OOC:

I wasn't pointing out the experience bit, it was the power, Gav mortis is by nature a powerful Sith and he has far more experience in the ways of ancient Sith and sorcery, what he did was of Sith Sorcery, something which you character doesn't focus on whereas my character does. You will always have been longer roleplaying than me so that would give you an unfair advantage, so now it is down to the matter of character development ability and with all due respect, I believe my characters devellopment focuses on majorly the ways of sorcery, as you know, more than your character.

IC:

Gav collapsed to his knee's struggling for air and could find none, due to the combined efforts of Dagger and Itala. For a moment he thought he wouldn't be able to do anything to stop the trio as they ran toward the ship-but then the obvious came to him.

He's calmed himself somewhat and stopped breathing, his knowledge gained has told him that the realm of the physical is of no comparison to the realm of the subconcious.

- - - - - - - - - -

As Dagger and Itala, who was holding Dante ran towards the ship, they were shocked to see the ramp suddenly lift and close the opening, when seconds later it lifted from the ground and took of, gaining altitude at a steady pace. Initially they were confused but then Itala's confusion suddenly became agony as a searing pain shot through his leg, which now sizzled and burned. His right thigh had opened up, the wound was gaping and losing concentration he dropped Dante and lost focus on the force prison he created.

As Dante fell to the floor, he dropped the manual control for the ship that was originally on Itala's person and the blaster pistol which had been at Dagger's side.

- - - - - - - - -

For a moment, he seemed active but then fell back unconcious as Gav released his control from the young boys body.

The kneeling Sith had reached out and touched the young boys subconciousness, as unprotected as it was from his condition of unconciousness and neither itala nor Dagger realised what he was doing as their attention was focused on keeping him imprisoned.

In that short space of time in which Gav had control of the youngsters body, he took the manual control from within Itala's robing as he ran and activated the automatic take-off process and used telekinesis to rip the blaster from Dagger's possesion and once he had hold of it, fired it at point-blank range into the Marzullo's right thigh.

One left-thought Gav and almost instantaneously a storm cloud thickened and darkened in the sky, shadowing the trio. Suddenly there was a blinding flash of light and a crack as a fierce lightning bolt appeared from within the clouds and soared through the sky, when suddenly it arced as it moved towards the ground and with that change of direction it exploded on impact with the bewildered Lord Dagger. He was thrown into the air from the blast and the bolt didn't seem to leave his body, it held on to him as it dragged him through the air and dropped him on the ground next to Gav and at that moment he was free from the prison.

He gasped for air as he fell on his arms and after a moments rest, he had risen to one knee and looked on, at Itala atempting to lift himself to his feet, the still unconcious Dante Marzullo and the fried Lord Dagger next to him, lying on the ground, coughing and wheezing.

"You're not getting away that easily!" he said, strained under his breath.

With that, he lifted one hand in the direction of the storm cloud and quickly jerked it in the direction of the shuttle which was now at the same height as the storm clouds and in that instant of arm movement, lightning streaked across the sky creating a small lightning storm around the ship in that moment and it was stuck twice by two of the streaked bolts which ionised it's egines and it stopped it's ascent and plummeted to the ground with an explosion to finish off.

Taking some more gasps of breath, he lifted his other leg with difficulty and raised from his crouched position. He began to pace back and forth, keeping his attention on all three after gaining some distance from Dagger who was lying nearby. He walked back and forth, allowing the now oxygenated blood to flow and restore his muscles to their full strength holding his unignited lightsaber in one hand.

Itala Marzullo
Jan 13th, 2001, 06:26:21 PM
OOC: Ok, that was such pure moding, we were heading to the ship, we didnt even step on the ramps!! Come on!! :lol

Gav Mortis
Jan 14th, 2001, 12:45:28 AM
OOC:

No moding from what I can see-just good roleplaying, face it Itala, stop with the BS, I grow tired of it fast! There are three of you for a start-how is that moding? I didn't do anything spectacular!

Itala Marzullo
Jan 14th, 2001, 01:52:36 AM
OOC: No no no, you don't get my point, we were NOT inside the ship, you have got to stop moving other people's characters so much like that. We had not even gotten to the ship's ramp, geez.

Director Isard
Jan 14th, 2001, 04:05:04 AM
OOC:

As Dagger and Itala, who was holding Dante ran towards the ship, they were shocked to see the ramp suddenly lift and close the opening,
As far as I can see, Itala, the fact whether you were on the ramp or in the ship as you try to put it, is not relevant. The way Gav wrote it, the ramp closed before you reached it, as you were still running towards it. So that's not even an issue.

Dante Marzullo
Jan 14th, 2001, 04:17:04 AM
OOC; What the...let me read that again.EDIT; As far as I see, he took control of Dante, what he did was outrageous, you can't move a person's character like that, also, MArzulo's were in that ship, it means he killed them. Dagger has a very powerful armor that would stop almost any kind of blast. Also, Itala may have been concentrating in Gav but he shared energy with Dagger to do, he used the rest to do the rest, Gav just assumes I am completely focused on him, it's silly to do over 1000 things in one post, with someone else's character. Also, Itala's thigh opening up, gve me a break, Itala isn't 80, or 600 pounds. Dante doesn't even weight that much.

Director Isard
Jan 14th, 2001, 04:36:37 AM
Itala - maybe instead of immediately trying to find fault with your opponent, you should read a little more carefully to what is being done.

Not just that, but maybe you should waste less time trying to find ANY sort of fault just because it doesn't suit your purpose. A moment ago, all you could find fault with was Gav moving you too fast. Now that that's been cleared, you jump to to find something else that might be at fault. And frankly, it doesn't make much sense what you are rambling on about there.

Lord Dagger
Jan 14th, 2001, 07:10:31 AM
:: At this moment Chryn's Lambda shuttle arrived as Gav turned to look at the shuttlem Chryn imurged from it and, hoisting a blaster shot GAv three times in the chest on stun before the Sith could react ::

Itala Marzullo
Jan 14th, 2001, 07:35:37 AM
OOC; Nevermind Isard, I don't even know why I bother. I'll just do as if there were never M's in the ship Gav destroyed.

*Itala pics Dante with the force...barely able to walk. slashes in his thighs. He force calls Dagger to the interior of the ship and closes the ramp. Itala quickly sets a randezvous point with the rest. He notices Arles getting closer to Gav as the ship takes off with cunning speed..soon nearing the orbit out of reach...*

Arles Marzullo
Jan 14th, 2001, 08:26:00 AM
Arles hears Gav begin to chant some kind of spell in attempts to corrupt the course of the ship, but before he has a chance to act upon the departing ship, Arles lunges towards him with a powerful check to the side - instantly knocking him off of his feet and out of breath.

Arles quickly ignites his lightsaber and showing no mercy, comes toward Gav with a stabing blow. Gav quickly deflects Arles' attack, and he Force pushes him away several meters, allowing him to rise to his feet so he can try to finish his spell... But Arles wont let him, he comes right back at him with a flurry of slashes - breaking Gav's concentration. Gav once again easily parries all of Arles' attacks, but this time injures Arles side with his lightsaber and Force pushes him out of the way again.

Temporarily stunned and unable to move, Arles uses the Force to manipulate the sand beneath Gav's footing. The surrounding sand quickly gathers around Gav and forms a solid spherical prison, entraping Gav within it. Allowing the ship to escape out of veiw.

Gav Mortis
Jan 14th, 2001, 11:40:26 AM
OOC:

Actually Itala, I was going to edit it right now as it does take your characters too far. I wrote that OOC reply last night after I'd been on a night out, hence I was under the influence of alcohol and I was p*ssed off thsat evertime I roleplay with you, all you ever do is run away. Is that all that matters in a roleplay to you-winning?

I'll remember that for future reference, that all you ever do in roleplays with me is run away and waste my time.

Itala Marzullo
Jan 15th, 2001, 12:12:35 AM
Once a wise man said..

"Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing."

Ciao. :)

*Itala and his son, Dagger and the rest escape..now it was time to wait for Arles and the other to escape.*