PDA

View Full Version : Dagger of the Mind

Callista Riley
Jan 4th, 2001, 07:20:18 PM
Callista sat gazing at the rising sun on a small backwater world. Her once long blonde hair had been cut short and dyed in order for her to travel without any problems. The sun hit her sparkling emerald eyes as she placed herself in deep thought. She had hopped onto whatever transport that would take her away from Coruscant and left her past there. Yet she was plagued by what she had done. Her mind flashed images of the horrible things she did for her employer something that she would have to seek redemption for.

Some of the things I have done might not ever be forgivin. And because of that I will have to live with the consequences for the remainder of my life....I have chosen this path and must be willing to pay the price for my crimes.

In one elegant move she got up and headed back to the local spaceport. She would have to find a way to gain passage off this world to one that held more of an opportunity for her to start over again. The population of the spaceport was somewhat larger considering the area, but most of it was full of blackmarketeers and spice pushers. Callista paid them no mind and found her way into a nearby bar. She scanned the bar before finding a place to sit down and think about her next move.

As she made her way to an empty table she seemed to trigger an interest in small group. Callista simply ignored them and sat down.

Itala Marzullo
Jan 4th, 2001, 07:46:57 PM
OOC: Nice pic

Callista Riley
Jan 4th, 2001, 07:57:42 PM
OOC: Thankies :) and anyone can join in this thread. Just try not to stray too much from the basic plot.

Five years earlier

Looking out at the horizon, Callista recieved her orders to assassinate a man. There was no name enclosed just a picture. She examined the picture and didn't think that this man posed a potential threat to anyone at all. It was odd how some people just put hits on others just for the sheer fact that they just don't like them. She read the orders.

You are to assassinate the man whos picture is enclosed. Do whatever is necessary to accomplish this mission. We have received information that he will be at the Ikana Club to meet someone. We have arranged for you to have a job there. Use whatever is necessary to get his attention. Failure to do so will result in a sever punishment. Good luck.

Callista sighed and walked over to the swoop she had rented to get a feel for the area. She tossed the orders and drew her blaster to destory them. Her green eyes scanned the landscape for anyone nearby and got on the swoop heading into town to carry out her orders.

Jedi Daniel Jade
Jan 5th, 2001, 02:00:22 AM
Daniel sat in the security room of a hotel as his principle was getting dressed. He hated playing watch dog over some smuch. He mostly hated waiting, but then again, it paid to be patient. He sat, his blaster hidden underneat his jacket. *Common already, is going out to dinner THAT important?*

Callista Riley
Jan 5th, 2001, 02:25:26 AM
Callista entered the back of the club and walked into the dressing room to get ready for the evening. She took a quick shower to get rid of the grit after hanging out on the outskirts. As she let the water wash away the dirt her mind raced at what could happen tonight.

I can't fail....I must accomplish this assignment and this will be my last. I'm tired of it...no more. I can't take another innocent life...my conscious can't take it.

She stepped out of the shower and began to make herself look the part. Out of all the clothes she pick a black dress that was cut in all the right places and had a slit up to her thigh. She didn't put on the heels yet and styled her long blonde hair placing it in a french twist. The next step was the make up and since she was the entertainment for the night she made herself look what some would call irresistible.

After making all the appropriate adjustments Callista got up and tested her movement in the dress. If need be she could remove the skirt which would leave her with a bodysuit. An hour passed and it was getting closer to that time. All Callista had to do was hope that her target was there.

Jedi Daniel Jade
Jan 5th, 2001, 02:33:36 AM
Daniel sat, watching his Principle as he sat eating. The person he was with Daniel did not recognize, but if the Subject was not of harming nature he wouldn't interfere. *Why would someone want to kill this guy, anyways?* he thought. Someone offered him a drink, "No thanks. I'm on duty."

Callista Riley
Jan 5th, 2001, 02:59:18 AM
Callista put on her black suede heels and walked out of the dressing room. She approached the stage seeing some of the backup entertainment for her act. Her eyes looked out into the crowd from the back and she was the target. Killing him here wouldn't do much good. She had to earn his trust and then make the kill.

The lights dimmed on the stage giving the people time to take their places, and Callista stood behind a few people to make that grand entrance.

She stood quietly letting herself calm down and quited her thoughts. The crowd grew quite and Callista could feel some tension from someone in the audience. That person she would have to be careful of. The music began and the dancers began to move while the backup singers started to sing faintly. It was her que to put on her act.

Oh come and dance with me, my baby
Let's dance, till we go crazy
The night is young and so are we
Let's make love and dance the night away

Callista stepped out from behind the people moving like a dancer to one of the men who was to be her dance partner while she sang. Her moves were seductive and she could tell a few people in the audience became uncomfortable

What I really wanna do
Is just dance with you
And feel your body tight
Show ya how to do it right
I can show you every move
I know just what to do
Each step we do is so fine
One dance and you'll be mine

So baby when we hit the floor
You'll be asking for more

This time Callista switched partners and moved into somewhat of a tango. Moving her and pressing her body against the dancer and looking at the audience with her green eyes.

Oh put your hand in mine
Promise I'll take my time
We'll dance from head to toe
I can dance fast or slow
Baby look into my eyes
Let the music hypnotize
Let our bodies synchronize
When we're dancing you'll be mine

So baby when we hit the floor
You'll be asking for more

She moved out into the audience moving to one bystander smiling she pulled him to the main dance floor. Using her dance moves on him. She could sense he felt a bit out of place and smiled as she kept singing.

Oh when it comes to dancing
I know how to move
When it comes to passion
I know just what to do
I feel the music inside
I feel like I am alive
The tempo is right
Let's make love

Callista smiled at her volunteer and let him go moving back to the others to finish up dancing with some of the other dancers and then with a group.

Oh come and dance
Let's dance
The night

The lights went out once the song ended and slowly came back up as the dancer composed themselves. Bowing to the applause. Callista bowed slightly and smiled before she walked off the stage.

Jedi Daniel Jade
Jan 5th, 2001, 03:59:22 AM
Daniel watched as the dancers came on. He watched the lead singer carefully, intranced by her. He smiled and clapped lightly as she finished her act, he checked on his subject, *Good, he knows talent at least* he thought as he clapped.

Callista Riley
Jan 5th, 2001, 04:42:10 AM
Callista sighed and walked out from the back entering the main area. She moved to the bar to get herself something to drink and noticed someone was watching over her target. To be honest she never did get a really good look at her target and wondered if she could get closer. She picked up her drink and walked towards the table noticing that her target was a young man.

He's merely a boy....not what I was expecting at all. That picture must have been altered on purpose....but why?

She moved closer and felt someone watching her closely. Callista didn't turn to look and just looked at her target.

I can't kill this boy....I refuse to....

Just as she finished her thought someone shouted out, "Grab her she's the assassin!"

Callista spun around looking at the person who was once her partner and quickly ran to the back ramming her shoulder into the door to escape.

Jedi Daniel Jade
Jan 5th, 2001, 04:51:59 AM
Daniel stood his blaster in hand as he heard the word assasin, he looked at his subject, who was startled and ran to him. "You ok?" He nodded, "Pierce, get him out" he told his partner who had been watching from a booth.

Daniel ran into the back in chase of the woman who had run out. "Freeze!" he shouted as he saw her for a moment.

Callista Riley
Jan 5th, 2001, 05:00:56 AM
Callista sighed and slowly turned around. She looked at the man with her green eyes and moved her hands into the open showing no weapons where in her hands.

"If you're paranoid you can frisk me as well." Callista said as she walked towards him in an elegant manor, "So what will you do with me? Shoot me down?"

She stopped right in front of him looking him in the eyes, "Well? Are you?"

A slight smile crossed her lips as she leaned close to him whispering in his ear, "If I wanted to kill the boy you wouldn't even be standing here right now. But if I don't get out of here for failing....refusing to do my job I'll be killed for sure and not by you."

Callista moved back looking at him to see his reaction. She smiled and just kissed him to stun him. Just as she moved back some of the local law enforcement appeared behind the man. Callista looked at the man, "Sorry but I have to go now. Bye"

She ran out the back door and down the alley looking for her way out.

Jedi Daniel Jade
Jan 5th, 2001, 05:06:59 AM
Daniel stood stunned, he hadn't expected anything like that. He had thought he was up against an assassin... The police chased after her, but he knew she'd have gotten away. He shook his head, besides...she did nothing wrong. He walked to the front and watched as his principle drove off with his partner Pierce.

Callista Riley
Jan 5th, 2001, 05:20:14 AM
Callista ran across the street and hid in the dark. Her back was against the wall as she tried to catch her breath. She had never been in such a mess and without anyone to help her it made it hard.

The whole thing was a setup....this was to start something and I won't take part in it. I need to get out of here.

She noticed some hovercrafts making passes in the street with searchlights. Callista ducked away when she saw a light heading towards her. Some of the light caught her arm but they didn't catch it. Once they passed by she grabbed a cloak hanging on a line and moved out of the alley. She drew the hood over her head and noticed the club not too far away. He was standing there. The man she was able to escape from.

Something different about him.....not quite sure what it is but he is different.

Callista turned away from the club and began to walk the other direction hoping he didn't see her.

Jedi Daniel Jade
Jan 5th, 2001, 05:24:36 AM
Daniel watched the car go closely, as he turned to go back inside she caught his eye. He frowned for a moment, *I should leave her alone.....* he thought. He sighed, *She might be able to lead me to who ever wanted my subject dead.* He waited for her to turn, then he began to fallow her very carefully.

Callista Riley
Jan 5th, 2001, 05:30:49 AM
Callista felt someone was following her and looked across the street. She quickly ran across it and into another alley using the dark as cover.

Let's see who is following me. Most likely that man from the club...he's probably the only one that might be able to catch me at all.

She hid in an archway waiting for her shadow to show. Her hand wrapped around a metal pole as she stood silently hidden by the darkness.

Jedi Daniel Jade
Jan 5th, 2001, 05:33:31 AM
Daniel stopped as he saw her run across the street. *Uh oh....* he turned around and back tracked. He weaved through the city at a run and finally ended up at the alley he had seen her run into. He saw her, leaning against a pole. He sighed, "Who wants my client dead?" he said dead pan as he stood 5 meters behind her.

Callista Riley
Jan 5th, 2001, 05:44:41 AM
Callista spun around bringing the pole up ready to be swung at the man. She stared at him looking into his eyes, "You know I won't tell you. So why even ask?"

Slowly she backed away from him watching him for any sudden movements. Callista dropped the pole and decided to just make a run for it. She ran back down the alley from where she came. Just as she neared the exit one of the patrols was coming back. She stopped dead and began to look around franticly for a way out.

Jedi Daniel Jade
Jan 5th, 2001, 05:47:58 AM
Daniel came up behind her as the patrol was coming. He shook his head, *damned cops* he frowned. He spund her around and kissed her as the patrol lights flashed over them. He held the kiss until the police were gone. When they were gone he broke the kiss and gasped for air, *Yikes.....*

Callista Riley
Jan 5th, 2001, 05:56:39 AM
Callista looked at the man a bit shocked at what he had just done to her. He saved her from the local authority, but why? She looked at him and knew that he was a bit shocked at what just happened himself.

"Thank you..." she said under her breath, "I owe you now don't I?"

She sighed, "I'm dead either way...so I have nothing to lose anymore. If you can just hide me for a while I'll tell you what I know."

Jedi Daniel Jade
Jan 5th, 2001, 05:59:38 AM
Daniel nodded, "I can do better then that." He took her hand and hurriedly lead her away from the area towards the space port. "Take this..." he handed her a ring and a Id. "Put the ID up to your face and hit the red button.." he said looking out for cops.

Callista Riley
Jan 5th, 2001, 06:05:58 AM
Callista looked at him a bit confused but did as she was told. She looked at him, "What exactly are you doing?"

She noticed some of the cops making a round at the spaceport. Callista looked at the man, "You brought me to a dangerous place. I'll be spotted easily."

Jedi Daniel Jade
Jan 5th, 2001, 06:11:48 AM
Daniel smiled, "Don't worry." He slid the ring on her wedding finger and took her hand, "I've got it all worked out." He smiled and walked her to the gaurd house. He was sure by now they were looking for her, probably had her face every where.

He looked at her and closed his eyes, "Lead me.." he said as he concentrated. He hadn't pulled this trick off much, but he was trying. He concentrated on the minds nearby. He began pouring sweat, "Hurry....I can do this for 10 minutes or so..."

Callista Riley
Jan 5th, 2001, 06:16:12 AM
Callista nodded and took his hand leading him to where she had no idea. She felt something from him as if he were using some sort of power. As they cleared the guard house she pulled him to the side. He looked tired and she didn't know why.

"Are you alright?" Callista asked with minor concern in her voice. She looked around and helped him a bit, "Come on snap out of it."

Jedi Daniel Jade
Jan 5th, 2001, 06:20:17 AM
Daniel nodded and let his illusion fade. "I can't do that very often.." his sweat was dampening his clothes. "I'll be ok....come on." He lead her to a ship, a small 2 person ship. "It can get you out of the system.." he looked at her, "I'd offer to come, but I think you'd rather I didn't."

Callista Riley
Jan 5th, 2001, 06:24:30 AM
Callista looked at him, "You'd actually go with me? But what about your post?" She couldn't believe what he said to her. Her hand moved to the hood of the cloak and pulled it back showing off her blonde hair again, "I still owe you though and by the way why are you doing this?"

She looked at him wondering if she should be quesioning him, but she had already done so.

Jedi Daniel Jade
Jan 5th, 2001, 06:29:41 AM
Daniel sighed, "For once it seemed like the right thing to do." He looked down, "And I would go with you if I could." he sighed again and looked back, "I have to go back....." He looked at her, "I promised to protect him. Meet me at Cloud City in 3 months."

Callista Riley
Jan 5th, 2001, 06:46:53 AM
Callista looked at him and nodded her head. She slowly turned away and looked at the small craft. Then suddenly she turned back to face him and kissed him, "Thank you..."

She ran to the ship and began to power it up taking off as soon as it was ready. Callista looked down as she ascended she could see him for a moment but then she kicked in the thrusters and headed out into space.

Two days later

"You are of no use to me!" shouted Zinal at Callista. He turned to Guri, "Guri, take this failure out of here and get rid of her."

Guri bowed and grabbed Callista dragging her out of the main room. Instead of obeying Zinal Guri pushed Callista down a shaft to allow her an escape.

Callista fell of what seemed like forever and ended up in some water. She was fished out by some local and returned to health. The fall caused her to loose her memory of the past few months. The loss was said to be temporary and for some reason Callista felt compelled to go to Cloud City.

Three months later
Callista made it to Cloud City, but with a slightly different look and still no idea why she was there. Her hair was shorter and dyed a different color. The people who had taken care of her managed to get her a job in the bar. There she stayed for the next four years.

Jedi Daniel Jade
Jan 5th, 2001, 06:56:52 AM
Daniel Jade sat in the bar of Cloud City, watching the holoscreen as the news was displayed. It had been 4 years since he had left the military, and now he was a freelance. He rolled his eyes at the man on the screen, *Probably cheats on his wife* he thought. He shook his head and looked around. He sighed for a moment as a memory faded into his mind, *I never even knew her name...* he thought.

Callista Riley
Jan 5th, 2001, 07:01:59 AM
Callista was taking some orders in the bar when she saw a man sitting near a holoscreen. She noticed that no one was helping him and walked behind the bar. For some odd reason he seemed familar to her. She shook her head and looked at him, "Need something to drink or to eat?"

She looked around the bar before looking back to him again, "Sorry about the lack of service. For some weird reason people have been just quitting."

Jedi Daniel Jade
Jan 5th, 2001, 07:06:52 AM
Daniel looked at her, his eyes were full of shock. *Different hair, little different in the cheak bones but....* he looked at her again. "I.." he frowned, he didn't even know what to call her. He looked at her, a look of sadness and relief on his face. "I'm sorry...I don't know your name." He shook his head

Callista Riley
Jan 5th, 2001, 07:01:48 PM
Callista raised an eyebrow and gave the man a puzzled look. She wondered why he would even want to know her name. Reluctantly she said it, "My name is Callista and now that you know that is there anything I can get you?"

She looked at the holoscreen and shook her head, "Some people just don't deserve such power." Her green eyes returned to the man who was still looking at her, "Are you okay?"

Jedi Daniel Jade
Jan 5th, 2001, 08:15:14 PM
Daniel nodded, "I'm ok..." he looked at her. "Sorry... but.... I guess you don't remember me." He frowned at her, "It's been 4 years, I don't know why I could expect you to remember me."

Callista Riley
Jan 5th, 2001, 10:42:02 PM
"To be honest I do find something familar about you, but I can't be all that sure." Callista said as she cleaned up the bar and moved some of her hair away from her eyes. She looked at the man, "I had some accident and don't recall much of my life for the past few years."

From her point of view the man seemed confused or he didn't seem to be paying attention. She ducked behind the bar to fix some bottles when she heard the alarm go off. Weapons weren't allowed in the bar and when the alarm went off it meant someone was armed. Callista stood up and saw someone aiming a weapon at her.

"What the...." was all Callista could manage to say.

Jedi Daniel Jade
Jan 6th, 2001, 09:44:32 PM
Daniel looked to the door as the alarm went off. He muffled a curse and saw the armed man raising his weapon to Callista. He stood up and raised his hand and pulled at the blaster in the mans hand. It flew across the distance and landed in his hand. he dropped it and moved to the attack.

Callista Riley
Jan 6th, 2001, 09:59:51 PM
Callista took the opportunity to make a run for it. It was something her instincts were telling her to do. Escape. She ran down the corridors of Cloud City running into people making her way to a less populated area. Her heart was racing from the what had just happened.

What the hell is going on? Why is there someone trying to harm me? I've done nothing wrong. I just don't get it.

She just felt this urge to get the hell out of here by any means necessary. Callista moved into an unoccupied room and washed out the dye in her hair reveiling her true color again. She looked at herself in the mirror and had some sort of flashback. It was some image of a club or something.

"Ack! What the hell?"

Callista broke the mirror with a thought and jumped back surprised.

Jedi Daniel Jade
Jan 6th, 2001, 10:02:50 PM
Daniel landed a punch on the attacker before he saw her run. *Damn...* he kicked once more into the man's chest and ran after her. "Callista wait! I can protect you!" He followed her.

Callista Riley
Jan 6th, 2001, 10:25:01 PM
Callista couldn't believe what she had just done. She knelt down to pick up the shards of glass and carelessly cut her hand in the process.

"Ouch!" Callista shouted as she winced in pain. She looked at the cut and pulled out the glass biting her lip as she did. After tossing the glass into the trash she put her hand under some water and grabbed a towel. She was still losing blood and needed to find a medkit quick.

She soaked the towel and wrapped it tightly around her hand trying to use pressure to stop the bleeding. Callista looked around before stepping back out into the hallway. She began to walk out of the living area but noticed another person was trying to kill her.

"What is this? Kill the waitress day?"

Just as the shot was fired Callista was pulled back by someone. She acted on instinct as she elbowed whoever it was and tried to make a run for it only to be pulled back again.

Jedi Daniel Jade
Jan 7th, 2001, 12:51:41 AM
Daniel cringed and bowled over for a moment before grabbing her again. "Calm down will ya!" He shook his head and took her by the hand, "Back way." He threw something down the corridor and began to run with her. They reached an exit and made there way out. "Looks like they're not happy with you."

Callista Riley
Jan 7th, 2001, 01:26:23 AM
Callista jerked away from the man and looked at him, "You are just as nuts as them." She sighed and tucked some of her hair behind her ear, "I have no idea really why people are after me. It appears that you do so I'd start talking before I start walking"

She leaned against the wall waiting for the man to reply. In the back of her mind something was telling her she should trust him. Callista just had the feeling that she knew him and owed him something but what she didn't know...yet.

Jedi Daniel Jade
Jan 7th, 2001, 05:46:15 AM
Daniel sighed, "Four years ago I was in the Army. I protected people who they thought needed it." He looked at her, "You were accused of trying to kill one of my principles."

He looked at her and sighed, "But.....you didn't. You didn't do what you were supposed to. I helped you escape the police. We were to meet here...to ...I don't know what."

Callista Riley
Jan 7th, 2001, 06:02:49 AM
Callista looked at the man and studied his face. She knew he was telling the truth even if she vaguely remembered that event. Her hand touched his face and she looked into his eyes searching for more clues. There was just something about him she couldn't really put her finger on it. Slowly she withdrew her hand and kept her eyes locked onto his not sure what the next move would be.

Jedi Daniel Jade
Jan 7th, 2001, 07:09:35 AM
Daniel looked into her eyes, "Comeon.." he looked around. "We need to get you out of here." He took her hand and moved through the city, heading to his ships docking bay.

Callista Riley
Jan 7th, 2001, 07:14:29 AM
Callista let him drag her to the docking bay. She decided it was better than being hunted down here. As they entered the dockbay Callista looked at the man, "Wait...."

She walked over to a small cubicle that held some lockers. Callista pulled out a card key unlocking a smaller locker and grabbed a pack that was inside. She slung in on her shoulder and ran back over to the man, "I just realized that I don't even know your name and I told you mine."

Jedi Daniel Jade
Jan 7th, 2001, 07:16:57 AM
Daniel smiled at her, "Daniel Jade." He smiled, "Pleasure to meet you finally." He grinned, "Only took four years." He waved her to the ship, a YT model. He smiled and led her aboard.

Callista Riley
Jan 7th, 2001, 07:22:28 AM
Callista smiled slightly, "Daniel huh? Nice to meet you." She got on the ship and looked around placing her bag on a chair. Callista heard Daniel behind her and turned to look at him, "So where are you going to take me?"

Jedi Daniel Jade
Jan 7th, 2001, 07:23:54 AM
"Where do you want to go?" he walked towards the cockpit, sealing the access ramp. "We can go anywhere within 3 sectors. Without refueling that is." He began to warm the ship up.

Callista Riley
Jan 7th, 2001, 04:15:58 PM
"I don't care as long as we don't stay here." Callista moved around to find a medkit. She sighed and walked over to what seemed like a kitchenet, "Do you have a medkit around here?" As she rummaged around she eventually found the medkit, "Nevermind"

Callista took the medkit and sat down tending to her hand. The towel that she used a temporary bandage was now soaked in her blood. She unwrapped the bloody towel placing it on the table. Callista opened up the medkit using whatever was inside to tend to her cut.

Once she finished she walked into the cockpit taking the seat next to Daniel. She looked at him as he was getting ready to take off, "You never really told me why you are doing this.....I don't mean to sound ungrateful but I'd like to know."

Jedi Daniel Jade
Jan 7th, 2001, 04:44:08 PM
Daniel smiled at her as he finished readying the ship, "Because it's the right thing to do." He smiled and lifted off. "And I like you." He hit the accelerator and shot out of the landing bay.

Callista Riley
Jan 7th, 2001, 05:00:42 PM
Callista raised an eyebrow, "Like me? But..." She was pushed back into the seat as Daniel hit the accelerator. Callista shot him a sideways glance, "Hey! I already have people trying to kill and a cut hand. What's next broken bones?"

She shifted in the chair once she got used to the force and looked out at the sky which quickly became a starry blanket. Callista sat in silence for a moment just staring in space. She slowly turned to look at Daniel, "Back to what I was about to say before I became plastered to the seat." Callista tucked some of her blonde hair back behind her ear, "How can you like me when you hardly even know me?"

Jedi Daniel Jade
Jan 7th, 2001, 09:56:36 PM
Daniel glanced at her as he flew the ship, "We met before, briefly. There was.." he thought for a moment and frowned, "A connection." He set the ship ready for hyper space, "Sorry about the jolt, by the way. I'm not used to flying others anymore."

Callista Riley
Jan 8th, 2001, 04:12:14 AM
Callista looked at Daniel a moment before deciding to get up leaving the cockpit. She looked over her shoulder curious about the connection he was talking about, "Sorry to ask this but how was this connection made?"

Something told her she shouldn't have asked but it was too late, "Nevermind....." Callista left and walked to a more open space sitting down trying to think.

Jedi Daniel Jade
Jan 8th, 2001, 04:22:45 AM
Daniel looked back at her. "I don't know..." he looked at his instruments. "Making the jump, hold on." He waited a second then made the jump. After they were in hyperspace he walked out of the cockpit in search of her.

Callista Riley
Jan 8th, 2001, 04:38:03 AM
Callista was starting to get bored and decided to wander around the ship. She had to admit this Daniel Jade intregued her and she wanted to know more about him. After walking around looking into what seemed to be a bunk she sighed heading back towards the open area of the ship. She wasn't paying attention as usual and ran into something, "I can't believe I'm so accident prone"

Jedi Daniel Jade
Jan 8th, 2001, 04:48:25 AM
Daniel grinned as he saw her, "It's ok." He picked up the box. "Not breakable." He smiled at her, "Sorry about the mess...didn't plan running into you." He smiled, "But I'm glad I did." He walked towards the small kitched, "Want something to eat?"

Callista Riley
Jan 8th, 2001, 04:56:12 AM
Callista shrugged her shoulders and walked over to the "kitchen" to see what he had. Most likely it would be rations. She made a face but knew that Daniel did see it. In the back of her mind she was still curious about her connection with him.

As she looked at him it became apparent he wasn't all that familiar with a kitchen at all. She smiled slightly and moved over to him, "Let me guess you don't cook much." Callista reached for some utensils and found the space very small. She was so close to him that if ship rocked or something she'd fall on him or he on her. It was an awkward postion to be in and made her feel tense a bit.

I've never been tense in my life before. I've been near guys all the time and this never happened. What makes him so different?

Jedi Daniel Jade
Jan 8th, 2001, 05:02:09 AM
Daniel looked at her grabbing the utensil, Wow... he smiled at her, "Ok...so I don't know how to cook." He grinned, "But I can stock a frig..." he looked at the refrigrator. "Nice stuff, I suppose." What is it about her that makes my heart jump? The ship rummbled a bit and she fell on him, "Sorry..." he said holding her up. "Old girl tends to rummble everyonce and awhile." He looked into her eyes.

Callista Riley
Jan 8th, 2001, 05:09:44 AM
Callista bit her lower lip as she looked back into Daniel's eyes. Her mind and heart were telling her to stay there. Not to move at all, and just live in that moment. She had dropped the utensil when the ship rummbled. Her eyes shifted down to the utensil before looking back to Daniel.

"Thank you....." was all she could say and even that was barely audiable.

Jedi Daniel Jade
Jan 8th, 2001, 05:12:44 AM
"Your welcome..." he said as he looked into her eyes. As they stood there for a moment he found an amount of peace in his mind, he looked into her eyes and caressed her lips with his own in a kiss.

Callista Riley
Jan 8th, 2001, 05:29:08 AM
Callista closed her eyes and returned the kiss. It felt so familiar and right. She gently touched Daniel's face with her hand and just felt this overwhelming feeling of safety. Her mind began to recall things of her past. Images she didn't even remember. Slowly she pulled away from Daniel trembling a bit.

Jedi Daniel Jade
Jan 9th, 2001, 02:29:15 AM
Daniel looked at her hands as they trembled, "It's ok..." he said taking them in his hands. "Your remembering, aren't you?" He looked deep into her eyes

Callista Riley
Jan 9th, 2001, 02:42:43 AM
Callista nodded her head slowly not speaking a word. She was a bit flustered and couldn't bring herself to say anything else. To be honest she didn't want to move at all and it was likely that he knew it too. She looked back into Daniel's eyes to see if there was anything to help her remember even more.

Jedi Daniel Jade
Jan 9th, 2001, 02:49:32 AM
Daniel looked into her eyes and smiles. "Come, let's sit and talk." He lead her to a table in the lounge of the ship, a small area with a table actually. "What do you remember?" he said sitting her down.

Callista Riley
Jan 9th, 2001, 03:12:58 AM
"Well...." Callista began fidgeting and looked at the table, "I saw some sort of club setting....there was a lot of people there. Someone was chasing me not sure why and I saw you."

She looked up and at Daniel, "It was the kiss that just made me see these things."

Jedi Daniel Jade
Jan 9th, 2001, 03:27:10 AM
Daniel smiled, "That's actually when we first met," he laughed. "The only time we met." He sat down, "You ran out of a night club after someone had accused you of being an assasin." He shrugged, "I didn't care and saw the look in your eyes." He smiled, "I saw you couldn't have killed that kid"

Callista Riley
Jan 9th, 2001, 03:44:29 AM
Callista smiled slightly and then sighed, "I wish I could remember more....." She looked away, "All I could tell from those images and emotions was that I was scared.....then the image of you made those fears go away."

Her head shook, "I don't understand...."

Jedi Daniel Jade
Jan 9th, 2001, 04:04:56 AM
"you will..." he smiled. "We're on route to the Jedi temple. I thought it'd be good place to start remembering." He smiled at her, "Your a good person, no matter what your past."

Callista Riley
Jan 9th, 2001, 06:06:24 PM
"Jedi Temple?" Callista gave Daniel a confused look. She stood up and walked away from him.

Why does he want to take me to the Jedi Temple? I'm not a jedi nor do I possess the abilities of one. Just because I have a lightsaber doesn't mean I can wield one.

Callista leaned against the wall and crossed her arms looking at him. She didn't know what he had in store for her and wasn't sure she even wanted to know. But instead of keeping her mouth shut she went against it and asked anyways, "Why are you taking me there?"

Jedi Daniel Jade
Jan 10th, 2001, 04:08:25 AM
Daniel looked at her, "That's a good question." Why am I taking her there? He frowned and sat, "I feel a..pull there. Maybe they can help you with your memory. And.. maybe help me understand why I can do what I do." He looked at her.

Callista Riley
Jan 10th, 2001, 04:13:24 AM
Callista sighed and looked at Daniel as she walked back over to him. She looked at the floor, "I guess it couldn't hurt to let them help me." Her hands shook and she hid them behind her back as she shifted her gaze to meet his eyes again, "How long will it take to get there?"

Jedi Daniel Jade
Jan 10th, 2001, 04:16:42 AM
He stood and put his hands on her arms. "A couple of hours...." he pulled her arms foreward and held her hands. "It'll be ok. Trust me.." he smiled at her. "Let's get something to eat."

Callista Riley
Jan 10th, 2001, 04:24:44 AM
Callista smiled and on impulse kissed Daniel. She pulled away and blushed slightly, "Sorry, I don't know why I just did that..." Her head tilted down looking at the floor again. She just liked the feel of just being near Daniel. It was something she couldn't explain.

Jedi Daniel Jade
Jan 10th, 2001, 04:27:15 AM
Daniel smiled and lifted her chin until her eyes gazed into his, "It's ok..." he smiled and kisses her deeply pulling her closely.

Callista Riley
Jan 10th, 2001, 04:32:26 AM
Callista moved closer to Daniel and kissed him back just as deeply. Her mind seemed to open up even more and she was starting to remember more. She moved her arms around Daniel's neck and kept kissing him.

Jedi Daniel Jade
Jan 10th, 2001, 04:34:33 AM
Daniel smiled holding her in his arms, kissing her, feeling her essence merge with his own. I've never felt anything like this he thought as he kissed her. He broke the kiss and looked into her eyes smiling, he didn't have the words to describe what he was feeling. His lips pursed to say something but he had no idea what to say.

Callista Riley
Jan 10th, 2001, 04:41:41 AM
Callista looked back into his eyes noticing that he wanted to tell her something. She smiled a bit and gently kissed him before pulling away to look at him better. Her arms slowly withdrawing from his neck. Callista sighed, "That made me feel something I've never felt before in my life....It made me feel....safe"

Jedi Daniel Jade
Jan 10th, 2001, 04:44:32 AM
Daniel smiled and sighed as her arms left his neck. He smiled, "You are safe, I'd never let a thing happen to you.." he smiled. How do I describe what I'm feeling for you? Is it love? He looked into her eyes and smiled softly caressing her cheak.

Callista Riley
Jan 10th, 2001, 04:50:17 AM
Callista smiled and leaned her head against Daniel's shoulder closing her eyes. She moved her arms around him and just held onto him, "Something just tells me to trust you.....and I will"

She shivered a bit and pulled away slightly not wanting to let go of him, "It just felt like the temperature dropped in here."

Jedi Daniel Jade
Jan 10th, 2001, 04:53:13 AM
He smiled and hugged her, "It's ok...I'll warm you." He held her in his arms and smiled. "I'm falling in love with you..." he said not truely concious. He looked into her eyes. "I've been in love with you since we first met, so long ago."

Callista Riley
Jan 10th, 2001, 05:00:38 AM
Callista looked at Daniel, "In love with me? Why me?" She blushed and seemed a bit flustered. Her heart was beating fast at the thought of someone loving her. Not just anyone but a man she seemed to have the same feelings for. She looked deep into his eyes seeing if she could find something to tell her this was a dream and if it was never to wake up from it.

Jedi Daniel Jade
Jan 10th, 2001, 05:02:54 AM
Daniel looked into her eyes, "I feel a connection with you, a drawing to you..." he looked at her. "Like it was meant to be." He looked at her, "I've never met someone who could make me want to throw away everything on a whim."

Callista Riley
Jan 10th, 2001, 05:16:05 AM
Callista was speechless as she looked at Daniel. She wet her lips and tried to search for something to say to him. Her eyes searched his for a moment to see if he was telling her the truth. Callista felt her eyes water and fell something fall down her cheek.

I've never had this emotion before. This all so new to me.

She looked at him, "I know what you mean.....I just feel so close to you. It's unexplainable."

Jedi Daniel Jade
Jan 10th, 2001, 05:52:47 AM
Daniel wiped the tears from her face and smiled, "Don't try and explain it..." he smiled and hugged her, pulling her close. He heard a beeping and sighed, "That damned thing." He raised a hand and a wrench flew at the control panel, the beeping stopped. "Sorry...damn ship breaks." He smiled at her and dried her eyes.

Callista Riley
Jan 10th, 2001, 06:16:43 PM
Callista laughed and shook her head, "What a typical guy thing. Just smack it and it will work" She smiled and looked at Daniel, "So how long will it take to get to the Jedi Temple?"

Jedi Daniel Jade
Jan 11th, 2001, 03:37:48 AM
Daniel smiled, "Yea..us boys and our toys." He smiled and looked at his chrono, "7 hours," he looked at her. "You should get some rest, it's been a big day for you." He smiled and showed her to the bunk.

Callista Riley
Jan 11th, 2001, 08:14:30 PM
Callista walked into the bunk looking around. She had been in here earlier snooping around finding nothing to tell her more about Daniel. Quietly she sat down on one of the bunks and looked at him, "What will you do?"

Jedi Daniel Jade
Jan 18th, 2001, 02:24:33 AM
Daniel pulled a blanket and pillow from the storage locker, "There's a nice couch for me in the cargo hold. I'll sleep there. If you need anything, just come over and wake me." He smiles and kisses her lightly, "Good night..."

Callista Riley
Jan 18th, 2001, 02:28:16 AM
Callista kissed Daniel back and smiled. She gently touched his hand, "I don't mind if you stay here. I trust you enough."

She looked at him, "Unless you don't trust yourself."

Jedi Daniel Jade
Jan 18th, 2001, 03:31:22 AM
Daniel smiled at her, "I do trust myself..." he grins and puts his stuff on one bunk, "Thank you..." he smiled and sat on his bunk.

Callista Riley
Jan 18th, 2001, 03:51:20 AM
"Good to know that you do." Callista smiled, "Now the real question is do I trust myself?" She laughed at Daniel's reaction, "Kidding"

Callista smiled and pulled the blanket around herself as she laid down, "Too bad I didn't have a camera."

Jedi Daniel Jade
Jan 18th, 2001, 04:01:10 AM
Daniel shakes his head, "Yea.." he lays back on his bunk and pulls his blanket up. "To bad indeed."

Callista Riley
Jan 18th, 2001, 11:56:26 PM
Callista found herself in a dream. She was back at the circus walking the tight rope. The was no net to stop her if she fell and the crowd was chanting something. Callista just went through the motions and made it to the otherside only to find herself in a shady bar chained to wall. She was only given enough space to dance.

What is all this?

She became overwhelmed with emotions. Fear, hate, disgrace, humilation.....Her dream changed one last time. This time it was an image of falling into the darkness. Callista tossed and turned in her bunk. She ended up sobbing and cradling herself like a small child.

Jedi Daniel Jade
Jan 19th, 2001, 03:28:32 AM
Daniel woke to hear her crying. "Callie?" he whispered. He sat up and looked at her on her bunk. "Oh.." he got up and patted her, "Callie it's ok.." he rubbed her shoulder and hugged her as she layed, "It's ok..."

Callista Riley
Jan 19th, 2001, 03:36:26 AM
Callista sat up and hugged Daniel. She rested her cheek on his shoulder as she felt the tears falls down her face. Her body shook like a frighten child during a thunderstorm and she felt like one. The things she saw in her dreams were too really to be just a dream. She knew that it was her past and her memory had returned.

Jedi Daniel Jade
Jan 19th, 2001, 03:45:47 AM
Daniel held onto her, "It's ok...." he whispered into her ear. "I'm here.." he tried to calm her. "Please be ok.." he felt pain knowing she was afraid. "Don't be afraid..."

Callista Riley
Jan 19th, 2001, 03:52:52 AM
She pulled away and looked into his eyes. Gently she touched his face and whispered, "I remember everything....." Callista felt a few more tears fall down her cheeks as she leaned forward and kissed like she did when she left promising to met him on Cloud City. She slowly pulled away and looked down, "I've done nothing but cause trouble for others and myself. Why do you even bother?"

Jedi Daniel Jade
Jan 20th, 2001, 05:51:04 PM
Daniel smiled, "You remember.." she kissed him and he kissed back. "I've done nothing but cause trouble for others and myself. Why do you even bother?" Daniel looks into her eyes, "Because I love you." He kisses her deeply and passionately.

Callista Riley
Jan 20th, 2001, 06:46:57 PM
Callista kissed Daniel back just as deeply and passionately before breaking away. She looked at him, "I think you're the only person who has ever made me feel helpless. Usually I'm cold hearted"

Jedi Daniel Jade
Jan 22nd, 2001, 09:26:09 PM
Daniel grins and looks into her eyes, "A change for the better..." he smiles and hugs her.

Callista Riley
Jan 23rd, 2001, 12:03:48 AM
Callista smiled and rested her cheek on Daniel's shoulder. She felt better knowing that she had someone to watch over her and care for her too. Her arms wrapped around Daniel and she closed her eyes, "Thank you for all that you have done for me"

Jedi Daniel Jade
Jan 23rd, 2001, 12:19:49 AM
Daniel smiles and holds her, "Least I could do..for the woman I love." He rubs her back gently as he hugs her.

Callista Riley
Jan 23rd, 2001, 02:55:14 AM
Callista smiled and relaxed in his arms, "Least huh? You got me wondering what's the most"

Jedi Daniel Jade
Jan 23rd, 2001, 03:51:48 AM
Daniel grins, "You'll find out on our wedding night." He says optimistically as he kisses her.

Callista Riley
Jan 23rd, 2001, 10:40:51 AM
Callista raised an eyebrow and smiled, "Already planning ahead are we?" She covered mouth as she yawned and stretched, "I guess I better sleep."