PDA

View Full Version : "The Red Eye" (Completed RP)

Big Bad Naga
Dec 4th, 2000, 11:29:52 PM
In the dark depths of Nar Shaddaa a dark force approached the meltdown cafe. The stink was almost unbearable as the force passed through the underground streets. Beggars were all around trying to make a credit or two here or there. This dark force knew they would starve before anyone decided to help them. The streets were filled with garbage and wreckage of all sorts. This dark force had some business to attnd to with the owner of the Meltdown cafe. The dark force walked into the cafe and walked straight into the back. The bartenders didn't dare to stop him, for they knew the price they would pay. It was the ultimate price of death. The owner of the bar, Ontaa Vee, was Rodian. When he noticed the dark force, the Rodian pulled out his blaster. It was torn away by the dark force. He commanded the Rodian to take a seat. The dark force removed his hood to reveal a reptilian face, His mouth came out a little like a lizard. It formed a smile as it opened it's mouth to speak

???: "Ontaa Vee, you should know not to mess with my kind. Now I was told to collect the money here. Where is my money?"

Vee: "I don't thave your thinkin money!"

???: "It would be easier on my part if you would tell the truth, I don't appreciate liers"

Vee: "Thowwy, but I don't have it."

Vee grasps his neck in pain. The reptile had his glove outstretched in a choke motion.

???: "Now I will repeat myself for the last time, where is my money?"

Vee: "I thwill get thuit right thaway!"

The reptile releases his imaginary choke.

Naga: "My sentiments exactly!"

The rodian brings two briefcases full of credits and hands them to the Reptile. The reptile raises them in mid air and laughs. He walks toward the entrance of the bar when a blaster sound is heard behind him. He spins around and reaches for his weapon

Big Bad Naga
Dec 10th, 2000, 12:52:11 AM
He summoned his weapon right into his hand. The weapon is a laser sword, otherwise known as a lightsaber. It's glowing purple beam shines throughout the bar. The saber swings to the side to block a blaster shot. 3 bulky Rodians shot at the reptile. The reptile continually blocked their shots and threw a table at them. He jumped onto a chandelier and swung across the bar. He let go and drooped on one of the Rodians. The reptile decapitated it with his laser sword. One rodian kicked him in the back of the head. His laser sword fell on the ground. The reptile turned around. He punched the Rodian and smacked it into the wall with his tail. The other Rodian ran at the reptile, but he jumped behind him, summoned his saber and slashed quickly. 2 down, 1 to go the reptile thought to himself. The reptile got out his Imperial blaster and shot at the Rodian on the floor. It gave one last cry of despair. Ontaa Vee came running out of his office.

Vee: "Thooo are thoo???"

Reptile: "Naga's the name, killings ma game"

Naga points his blaster at Vee and pulls the trigger. The rodian falls to the floor. Naga turns around and walks out the door, whipping three credits behind him. Naga walked across the streets of lower ground Nar Shaddaa. His next target was the Correlian District on the higher levels of Nar Shaddaa. His old friend Nik-Nuk the Sullustan lived there. Nik-Nuk knew everything that was happening in Nar Shaddaa

Nik-Nuk's penthouse

Nik-Nuk: "To what do I owe this visit old friend?"

Naga: "I need information, and where else to get it than my old buddy Nik-Nuk."

Nik-Nuk: "Nothing is free these days"

Naga: "Ahh yes"

Naga lifts up the two briefcases full of credits.p

Nik-Nuk: "You always were a good friend. So what is it that you need to know?"

Naga: "I need the location and information on every major crime Syndicate on this moon"

Nik-Nuk: "Why?"

Naga: "I'm going to take them all down one by one"

Nik-Nuk: "Hahahahaha. That's impossible, even for a Sith like yourself."

Naga: "Nothings impossible if you play it smart. SO when can I have this information by?"

Nik-Nuk: "2 days. Until then you are free to stay here"

Naga: "I think I'll do that"

Nik-Nuk gave Naga a bed. Naga lied down and quickly fell asleep

Big Bad Naga
Dec 10th, 2000, 03:13:27 PM
Naga opens his eyes to find it is morning. He gets up and puts on his robes. The scent of breakfast filled his nose. Nik-Nuk must've been cooking something. Naga walks into the kitchen. Nik-Nuk stands over a frying pan

Nik-Nuk: "Good morning. I made us breakfast, it's a Correlian dish. I think you'll like it. It's almost ready."

Naga walks over to the table and pulls up a chair. He sits on it and waits silently. The sizzling of the sausages is the only sound heard in the room. Naga brakes the tension.

Naga: "So did you find anything?"

Nik-Nuk: "Ahh yes, my top slicers are working as hard, and as fast as they can."

Naga: "Slicers? Why Slicers?"

Nik-Nuk: "They're trying to hack into the Hadati crime organization's main computer. The Hadati have info on every known crime syndicate on the moon. But I assure you, we'll have the information by tomorrow."

Nik-Nuk softly lay the two plates of food down on the table. Naga got his utensils and started to eat. This was suc a relief for BBN. He had almost gotten used to eating rations.

After they had eaten, Nik-Nuk decides to bring Naga to his main base of operations. Naga agrees, and they head off. "Back to the lower levels again?" Naga thinks to hims

Big Bad Naga
Dec 17th, 2000, 12:24:43 AM
Naga frowned. He hated this place. It was filth. A beggar slowly crept and patted his leg. BBN kicked the beggar away.

Naga: "Why is your main base in the lower levels of Nar Shaddaa?"

Nik-Nuk: "Less conspicous for the New Rep. agents. They're always on my back. Don't worry, we're almost there."

Naga nodded. He would be happy as hell once they got off these filthy streets. Nik-Nuk led him into a dark alleyway. At the end of the alleyway, there lay a pile of crates. Nik-Nuk removed four of them to reveal a man-hole.

Nik-Nuk: "This is one of my many entrances."

Naga and Nik-Nuk climbed down a metal ladder. They were now in a sewer system. Naga groaned and gritted his teeth. He hated sewers! The vile liquid under his feet smelled really bad. He trudged through the sewer with Nik-Nuk.

They soon came to a giant room with 5 tunnels. Nik-Nuk led Naga to the one farthest right. It went straight to a dead end.

Naga: "Nik-Nuk, do you know where we're going?"

Nik-Nuk: "Watch"

Nik-Nuk counted the bricks from the bottom. He pushed one in. The wall creaked and moved. It was a door. On the otherside, a hall could be recognized through the dim light it provided. They cleaned their boots and stepped inside. Nik-Nuk closed the door. They walked across the hall until they came to another door.

Nik-Nuk: "Behind this door, all my slicers work. Many of them are Verpines. Ready yourself Naga, for few have ever stepped foot in this place."

Naga nodded. Nik-Nuk scanned his datacard. The door slid open.

Big Bad Naga
Dec 23rd, 2000, 01:18:45 PM
They entered a brightly lit room. The non-luminous lights shone off the computer screens. Nik-Nuk's shoes made a small clank on the floor. Astromech droids rolled around the facility beeping away. The Sullustan directed BBN to a Verpine clicking wawy on his datapad.

Nik-Nuk: "Verpine009 what have you found?"

Verpine009: "There are three major crime syndicates on Nar Shaddaa. I have found maps and locationds for 2 of them."

The Verpine spins around and hands two datacards to BBN. Naga placed them inside his robe and opened his mouth to speak.

Naga: "And how long will it take you to get information last one."

Verpine009: "That is unknown, I could just stumble onto it. But for now, I must work undisturbed."

Nik-Nuk: "Understood. Naga and I shall wait in the lounge."

Naga: "Wait a second Nik-Nuk, how long will we be waiting?"

Nik-Nuk: "As he told you, he doesn't know. Neither do I."

Naga: "If it is more than 10 hours, I'm leaving."

BBN and Nik-Nuk walk up metal stairs into another bright room filled with tables, and food. Naga helped himself to a Correlian dish. It was spicy, but he didn't mind. Nik-Nuk told Naga of all the adventures he had over the past few years. Suddenly, a blaster shot was heard from the lab. Naga fingered his saber and ran toward the sound.

Big Bad Naga
Dec 29th, 2000, 09:21:47 PM
He jumped off the staircase and down to the lab, igniting his saber halfway. The brilliant purple glow shone against the dark areas of the room. Two Verpines lay dead. A band of 6 pirates entered the room with Astromech droids. Naga stopped and submerged his body in the shadows waiting to see what they would do. They ordered an Astromech droid to start downloading info.

Pirate1: "Hurry up you stupid tin can, after he's done we must wreck the place."

Pirate2: "No one taps into our information system and tries to steal our business. Is it done yet?"

Pirate1: "Hold on! While you wait, scout out the other Verpines and Life forms that might be here. Take them with you!"

The pirate pointed to Pirate3 and Pirate4. They quickly headed off in Naga's direction. While one was pasing by, Naga extended his leg. The pirate flew and hit the ground. Naga brought his blade around and killed the pirate. The other two called for help and started to shoot at Naga with their blasters.

Naga: "Nik-Nuk! I could use some reinforcements, use stun!"

Naga fended off their shots but was forced to retreat back. Pirate 5 & 6 had joined the fight.

Big Bad Naga
Jan 5th, 2001, 07:19:27 PM
Blasterbolts from Nik-Nuk flew past as they struck down Pirate5 & 6 with perfect accuracy. Naga jumped and tackled 3 down. 4 aimed his blaster at BBN's back. He sent a telepathic message to Nik-Nuk and told him not to shoot. Naga rolled off of 3 as the shot was issued. It hit and killed 3 in the chest. Naga tripped 4 and sliced off his head, clean. BBN spotted Pirate 1 hiding behind a desk. Naga grabbed him and knocked him out.

Nik-Nuk: "Why did you leave those men alive?"

Naga: "So they can go back and tell their leader that I'm shutting him down."

Naga and Nik-Nuk along with the remaining Verpines and slicers, removed all equipment and traveled the long journey back to Nik-Nuk's penthouse.

Nik-Nuk: "BBN, I need you to go into the city and pick up some new equipment for me."

Nik-Nuk gave Naga a wallet full of credits.

Naga: "Only if I get to spend the rest of the money."

Nik-Nuk: "Agreed."

Naga traveled into the bumbling city once more. His sullastan friend had given him the address of this place. It looked Black Market, but then again, everything on Nar Shaddaa was black market. Naga headed off to what appeared to be a dark alley.

Naga: "Great."

His hand was almost on his saber as he walked into the darkness.

Big Bad Naga
Jan 6th, 2001, 12:58:07 AM
Naga saw a door at the end of the alley. He kicked it open. A small man ducked to the floor. Naga walked toward him and looked down, giving him a piercing look.

Naga: "I'm here for Nik-Nuk the Sullustan. I believe he talked to you."

Small Man: "Ah yes Nik-Nuk."

Naga: "Do get up."

The small man slowly got up, never taking his eye off of Naga.

Small Man: "I go get order now!"

Naga: "I suggest you do."

The man went into the back for a while. Naga felt a disturbance in the Force. He spun around and ignited his saber. Naga brought it down a blocked a blaster shot from the small man.

Naga: "You little rat!"

Naga retrieved the blaster and crushed it with the force.

Naga: "I'll ask you again, do hurry up."

The man again came out with a box. Naga deignited his saber and clipped it back on his belt. He looked directly at the man. The small man grabbed at his throat. A loud crack could be heard. The man fell tot he ground, dead. Naga picked up the heavy box and waked out muttering "Kiss my Grits..."

Big Bad Naga
Jan 6th, 2001, 12:51:15 PM
BBN passed through the streets of Nar Shaddaa surveying the area. Many people, and aliens passed by. Naga was not quite sure if he considered himself a human. He looked more like a reptile underneath his cloak. He had always considered himself of the human species. He had legs, and arms, and all human body parts. But then again, he also had a tail and other reptile body parts.

Naga spun out of his thought quickly and turned his head to the right. There was a disturbance in the Force, coming from Nik-Nuk's penthouse. Naga dropped the box and sped through the streets, knocking a couple of Jawas to the floor.

Sweat and perspiration appeared on his face when he had finally reached the penthouse. Naga found that Nik-Nuk's door was broken down. He ignited his orange saber and stormed in the door. No blaster shots had met him, no one had ambushed him or stabbed him. The house was silent. Two verpines lay dead on the floor before him. Naga ran into the kitchen and found the rest of the Verpines dead. He bolted through the penthouse right into Nik-Nuk's room and found the Sullustan, blood covered. Naga ran to him.

Nik-Nuk: "It's....go..good to...see th..they..di...did..din't get y..y.you"

Naga: "Who did this?"

Nik-Nuk: "Ha..ha..Hadati. My..ti.time is ne...ne..near. You must g...go to my ca..cab...cabinet. There is a da...data card fo..fo..for you..you."

The Sullustan closed his eyes one final time. Naga lay him down on his bed. The Sith showed no emotion except anger. He wanted revenge and he was going to get it.

Naga walked over to the cabinet and looked inside. Nothing was there. He got out his saber and cut the wall behind it. A hole appeared. Naga grabbed a box and blew the dust off. He opened it up and saw a datacard entitled "Hadati".

Big Bad Naga
Jan 6th, 2001, 01:49:36 PM
One day later.

The garage door exploded as Naga drove through on a swoop bike. 10 pirates were inside. If that datacard was correct, this was the entrance to the main base of Hadati operations. Naga ignited his saber and killed a pirate while riding by. 6 pirates disappeared, while the other 4 got on swoop-bikes and chased after Naga. Naga swerved around and led them into the upperstreets of Nar Shaddaa.

One pirate managed to catch up. He started to hit Naga's swoop with his own. Naga still had his saber in hand. he jabbed it into the man's chest. The pirate fell off the swoop, before it crashed into a building. The other three behind him, took out their blasters and started to shoot. Naga put away his saber and put both hands on the swoopbike handles. He let the Dark Side flow within and direct him. Naga avoided all their shots using the Force. He stopped dead, while all three pirates passed him. Naga directed one into the other with the Force. Both collided in an explosion. The one in front of Naga got scared and pulled out his blaster, he turned around and shot at Naga. Naga pointed to look out. The pirate turned around and smashed right into a transparisteel wall. Naga turned around and headed back to the base. The rage for Nik-Nuk's death burnt his skin.

Big Bad Naga
Jan 6th, 2001, 08:08:40 PM
The swoop-bike flew right through the hole in the garage. Naga ignited his orange blade and started to block shots from Pirates.

Naga: "What a warm welcome."

He rode right past one Pirate taking his head clean off. BBN impaled another Pirate on the front of his Swoop. He ordered the machine to a dead stop. The Sith deflected the blaster shots, while running toward a staircase. It went underground to the Lower Levels. Naga concetrated on using the force to speed him up. He slashed a few Pirates on the way.

When he had reached the staircase, he started to scurry down. There was a blast door at the bottom. Pirate's were shooting behind Naga. One hit him in the heel. BBN stripped and fell the rest of the way down. He used the Dark Side and his anger to keep him coherant. BBN jabbed his saber right through the door and waited for it to melt. He turned around and shot two pirates with his mini blaster. Naga slashed at the door and jumped through. By now he had gotten used to the smell of burnt things.

The Sith found himself in a long hallway. Two Pirates spotted him on the left and started to shoot at him. Naga killed them both with his blaster. His accuracy wasn't that bad.

He turned left and ran down the hall. Naga ended up at a turbolift. He hated turbolifts. BBN pressed the button and stepped in.

Big Bad Naga
Jan 7th, 2001, 10:43:10 PM
The Sith stepped in. The door closed behind him as he descended down into the depths of this base. He had no doubt that a whole bunch of pirates were waiting for him. Naga knew that this could be fun in a way. The turbolift stopped and the door slid open. Naga raised his hands, as the pirates came to meet him. They tok his saber and blaster and led him into a large room.

Naga surrendered on purpose, he had a plan. He was going to trick them into thinking he was helpless. He knew it would work because these pirates looked pretty stupid.

Naga was brought before a Hutt. A real big, fat and ugly one. Naga managed a fake smile as he looked up at the Hutt.

Pirate: "Garuda Master Hutt, we bring before you today, someone who has killed most of our men. What is your name?"

Naga looked at the guard silently. He did not say a word.

Garuda the Hutt: "If you will not speak, I will have pleasure in killing you."

Naga looked up at the Hutt again and smiled.

Garuda the Hutt: "I fail to see what is so funny."

Naga laughed even harder.

Naga: "I will enjoy killing you. I presume you are the leader of the Hadati?"

Garuda the Hutt: "Ho Ho Hoooo, you kill me? And yes I am the respected leader. Kill him at once."

Naga used Force Choke and killed the pirate who was holding him. He summoned his saber from another Pirate and ignited it. He drove it through a Pirate's chest and kicked another in the face. Naga spun the saber around and beheaded another pirate. Naga sliced away, killing all the pirates in the room. There weren't that many, and this was a surprise attack. BBN turned and faced Garuda after the last pirate was killed. Beads of sweat were rolling down the Hutt's face.

Garuda the Hutt: "You can't do this to me."

Naga: "I just did."

BBN stabbed the Hutt in the chest after he said this. The Hutt's head slumped down and it closed it's eyelids. Naga put his saber away.

Naga: "Kiss my grits..."

BBN headed toward the exit. He had come to Nar Shaddaa to stop all the Crime Syndicates to make his own, but he had other plans now. And he would stop at nothing to fulfill those plans.

Big Bad Naga
Jan 8th, 2001, 10:46:36 PM
Naga looked out of the viewport, watching the starlines turn into stars. Naga's Sith Infiltrator the "Mirage II" had just emerged from Hyperspace. He had traveled to the Sullust system to report the news of Nik-Nuk's death to his relatives. Naga knew they wouldn't take it that well. He had always thought of Sullustans as emotional creatures. To Naga, there was no emotion, except anger, and hate...

Sullust was a barren, wolcanic world, smothered by a highly toxic atmosphere. The Sullustans live beneath the surface. They were all a bunch of good guys, but Naga wasn't here to start a war, he was here to reveal the truth. His friend would've wanted it that way.

A few hours later, Naga found himself in the resort of Piringiisi. Nik-Nuk's relatives resided here. he had a little trouble at the Spaceport, a few Sullustans told him that he should leave. Naga took care of them. He had blanked out their memories with the Force.

As he passed by, many Sullustans avoided him, or shivered at his dark presence. Naga ignored these creatures and followed the directions that a friend of Nik-Nuk's had given him.

He arrived at a building. Naga knocked on the front door and waited for someone to open it. A small Sullustan female opened the door and looked up at Naga. She fell back.

Naga: "I come in peace, I bring news about Nik-Nuk."

Sullustan Female: "Nik-Nuk? How do I know you are telling me the truth?"

Naga: "Please trust me. I took my time to come all the way down here and deliver this message to you."

Big Bad Naga
Jan 9th, 2001, 12:29:07 AM
Sullustan Female: "What do you have to tell me?"

Naga: "I would prefer if more of his family were around."

Sullustan Female: "You're looking at his whole family, I'm his mother. His father and brother died serving the New Republic."

Naga: "Oh...I am very sorry to tell you this, but Nik-Nuk was assassinated a week ago..."

Sullustan Female: "No!! You lie!! Get out of my house! NOW!"

Naga: "I am sorry but--"

Sullustan Female: "NOW!! GO!!"

Naga stood up showing no emotion in his face. He placed his hands on the Sullustan and used his Force Powers to wipe her memory. It would be better for her if she didn't live with the thought of a dead family. She dropped to the floor. Naga turned on his heel and walked out.

Naga had been walking a little while for now. He was thinking about the recent events in his life. He heard a shout behind him. Naga ignited his lightsaber and turned around. He saw a bunch of armed Bounty Hunters running straight for him. There was about 11 of them. Naga knew he didn't have a chance with offense or defense. He turned around and put his saber away. Naga broke into a run, heading straight for his ship. Blaster shots followed him all the way to the Spaceport. Naga jumped into his ship and closed the hatch. He raised the shields and started the ignition. The ship headed straight for the atmosphere.

???: "Put your hands up!"

Naga was so careless in his escape, he did not notice the man behind him, pointing an Imperial rifle at his head. Naga put the ship on autopilot and turned around.

Big Bad Naga
Jan 9th, 2001, 07:41:44 PM
He looked at the blaster at his face. Two more bounty hunters pointed their blasters at him, while the last one took control of the ship. Naga knew he couldn't take them out all at once.

Naga: "Where are you taking me?"

Bounty Hunter 1: "To the moon of Nar Shaddaa. There is a big price on your head."

Naga: "Well do you plan to stand up for the whole trip?"

Bounty Hunter: "Silence!"

The nearest Bounty Hunter struck Naga with his rifle. The last thing Naga heard where the deep laughs of the bounty hunters. He slowly fell to the floor. Everything went black...

A few hours later.

Naga opened his eyes and looked at his surroundings. He was still in his ship. Naga saw no one around. He got up, but a Bounty Hunter ran into the room and pointed a rifle at him. Naga was about to control that rifle with the Force, but the Force wasn't there. He couldn't explain it, there was a block in the force. Another Bounty Hunter walked in laughing to himself. A ysalimiri was curled around his shoulders. Naga silently cursed to himself, BBN believed he still had a chance. He had to use his brain, but for now he'd wait. Naga sat back down on the cot and rubbed his head. A lump had appeared where the rifle had struck him.

Naga: "How long until Nar Shaddaa?"

Bounty Hunter 2: "A few more hours. Shut up!"

Naga dared to give the Bounty Hunter a dirty look. Luckily the Bounty Hunter had not noticed this. Naga rested his head on the pillow and closed his eyes.

Big Bad Naga
Jan 9th, 2001, 10:57:07 PM
Bounty Hunter 1: "We will arrive at Nar Shaddaa in one hour."

The Sith Naga had been sitting still for twenty minutes now. He could not meditate or use any of the Force due to the ysalimiri aboard his Infiltrator. Two Bounty Hunters paced back and forth watching his every move. Naga had a plan now. He was ready to put it into play...

The Sith stood up.

Bounty Hunter 2: "Sit back down NOW!"

Naga turned around as if to walk back. But his concealed tail came around with him and hit the Bounty Hunter. The Imperial Rifle went flying out of his hands. Naga had to depend on his reptilian skills now. Naga jumped in the air and grabbed the rifle. He dodged a well aimed shot from a Bounty Hunter. Naga brought the rifle over his shoulder and sent out a barrage of shots. He managed to kill the Bounty Hunters in that room. There were still two left on his ship.

Naga creeped into the bridge and saw the two Bounty Hunters loading their rifles.

Bounty Hunter 3: "There is trouble back there."

Bounty Hunter 4: "Let's go!"

Naga: "Isn't it great that the trouble comes to you?"

With that, BBN popped in and shot them both. They had never suspected a thing. The Sith stepped up to the Ysalimiri and shot it twice. With that, the Force flooded back in his mind. He had his dark thoughts back. Naga took control of the ship and redirected it. He was heading for the planet of Averam. His SSD was stationed there. Naga gathered up the dead bodies and released them into the vacuum of space.

Big Bad Naga
Jan 9th, 2001, 11:27:55 PM
The Sith Infiltrator touched the soil of Averam, renamed Dark Colony by it's owner, Darth Phantom. Naga was Master Phantom's first apprentice ever. BBN looked up to his Master.

Naga's Crime Syndicate Headquarters were located at Dark Colony. He knew he would stop there to see how things were doing without him. The Sith slowly walked down the ramp of his ship. This planet was full of the Dark Side. Many Sith resided here. Naga knew that this was a wise choice, if you wanted to train with the Dark Arts. He walked into the spaceport and was greeted by his Master Phantom.

Darth Phantom: "Naga, welcome back. It is good to see you again."

Naga bowed to the floor before his Master.

Naga: "Master Phantom, I am glad to be back, though I must go on another journey. This journey is to the planet of Ord Mantell. I have associates there."

Phantom: "Well stay for a little while my friend."

Naga: "I will do that Master. We can get caught up on old times. I know I haven't been around lately."

Naga and Phantom took a long walk to Phantom's Pad. BBN and DP had many parties here in the past. They entered and both took a seat.

Naga: "So have you killed any good Jedi lately?"

Big Bad Naga
Jan 11th, 2001, 07:45:11 PM
Naga's Super Class Star Destroyer the "Red Eye" flew away from the planet once called Averam. He had said his goodbyes over the comlink, and was preparing for his next journey.

Naga had business on the planet Ord Mantell. He had to pay a few smugglers for "transports" to and from his Syndicate. The Sith knew that some would say he was crazy for taking a SSD, to see a few smugglers, but he had plans. Other plans.

BBN sat in the Captain's chair and watched the ship enter Hyperspace. Hyperspace had always troubled him. He could never understand the concept of it. Maybe one day he would. He did not trouble himself with this now. He just got up and walked to his chambers. The door slid open as he entered. The silent clicks could be heard, as he entered the security lock. He did not want to be disturbed. He hated being disturbed while meditating.

In the center of the room, a single cushion was placed. The Sith walked over to the cushion and sat down. He rested his limbs and closed his eyes.

A few hours later.

BBN opened an eye lid to the sound of shouts. He could sense dread in many people's minds. Naga stood up and walked to the doors. He entered the passcode, and stepped through the door. Naga calmly walked to the Bridge area. Many were running around. An officer ran up to him.

Officer: "Lord Naga, we have entered the system, but a small New Republic taskforce, seems to be heading our way."

Naga: "And this puts fear into you?"

The merciless Sith struck the Officer in the head.

Naga: "As you know, we cannot win this battle. When you can't win, you come back another day."

Officer: "Sir I was informed you were meeting contacts in this system."

Naga: "If they value their money, they can wait another week. Order that this ship be turned around. We will escape to the nearest system."

Big Bad Naga
Jan 11th, 2001, 11:55:54 PM
At the edge of the Ottega system, the "Red Eye" emerged from Hyperspace. It had been chased by a New Republic taskforce, and they had finally lost them at Ithor.

Naga commanded the "Red Eye", to this system. He had interpreted that the New Republic would never suspect him here. Naga laughed at the irony of hiding from the New Republic in their own territory. He knew they would never find him.

His thoughts were interrupted by his commanding officer. The young man walked up the stairs and bowed. Naga told him to rise.

Commanding Officer: "Lord Naga, we have finally eluded the New Republic taskforce on Ord Mantell."

Naga: "As I assumed. Though I wonder what they were doing in Sith Empire territory."

Commanding Officer: "I cannot guess M'Lord."

Naga: "At ease. I am going to meditate."

Commanding Officer: "Yes M'Lord."

Naga rose from his chair and slowly walked to his quarters. When he entered the passcode, the door slid open. Naga looked at his quarters. They were so vague and military-like. He decided, that after his journeys and dealings, he would make his quarters more habitable.

Naga walked over to the cushion in the middle of the room and sat down. He would seek guidance through the Dark Side like many Sith did.

Naga's last conscious thought was of Ord Mantell and the New Republics. He hoped this meditating would give him the answers needed to proceed in life. If not, he would have to try harded. Life was hard...

Big Bad Naga
Jan 13th, 2001, 12:43:31 AM
Commanding Officer: "Sir, we do not spot any New Republic forces on our scanners, though they could be cloaking themselves."

Naga: "I doubt it. They would've been gone by now. Proceed toward the Planet."

Commanding Officer: "Yes M'lord."

Naga left The Super Class Star Destroyer "Red Eye" with his Infiltrator, entered Ord Mantell's atmosphere, and landed in the Spaceport. Naga had ordered that two Stormtroopers escort him to the "Lady Fate Casino". It was there that he had to meet his associates.

They used a landspeeder to get there. It was not that far from the Spaceport. This place was vaguely familiar to Naga. He had only been here once before. That was a long time ago. He checked for his concealed blaster, and lightsaber. Both were in his robe. He nodded to his escorts as the moved on.

Ord Mantell was home to Smugglers, Gamblers, Bounty Hunters, and others. It was a famous planet for it's Casinos and Tourist Traps. The junkyards were filled with Assassin Driods, and dangerous creatures. One wouldn't want to find themselves in there.

Naga entered the Casino and looked around. His eyes absorbed everything in sight. Naga spotted two dark figures sitting at a table at the back of the bar. He told his Stormtroopers to wait at the entrance. He proceeded to the table.

Big Bad Naga
Jan 13th, 2001, 06:55:02 PM
Salev Tesek: "Well if it isn't Big Bad Naga the Sith."

Naga looked down at one of the smugglers at the table. The other smuggler was Dravel Tenn. They were associates of Naga's Syndicate. He sat down and looked straight at Salev.

Naga: "You may dispense with the pleasentries Mr Tesek."

Dravel Tenn: "I heard you're not a part of the Sith Empire anymore. What happened."

Naga's appearance suddenly became one of anger.

Naga: "Did we come here to discuss those matters? I think not. I came here to deliver your money."

Salev Tesek: "Yeah, and do you have our money?"

Naga: "Of course I have your money."

Naga motions for the Stormtroopers behind him to come forward. Each held a briefcase. They rested the cases on the table.

Salev Tesek: "Can we rely on you to contact us in the future?"

Naga: "If I'm around in the future, you can count on it. For now...I will be gone for a while."

Dravel Tenn: "Where are you going to be?"

Naga: "I do not know myself."

Both smugglers gave him a confused look.

Salev Tesek: "Well it's been nice but we have to get going."

Naga: "We will meet again one day. I can feel it."

Both smugglers said goodbye, and disappeared into the crowd of swarming people. Naga got up and told the Stormtroopers to follow.

Naga: "We're going now men."

Big Bad Naga
Jan 17th, 2001, 02:45:42 PM
A dark force is rising...You must go...Get out...Now! Believe what I say!

Naga opened his eyes and jumped out of bed. He was relieved that he was in his room on the Super Star Destroyer "Red Eye". He had been having nightmares for the past 3 days. It had been that long since he left Ord Mantell.

Naga rose and shook his head. These nightmares involved himself, and his true father. He had many questions, and he needed to find the answers to them.

He had found his homeworld and traveled back to claim it. Not many of the inhabitants there had been willing to talk to him about his father. He usually got "He was a great warrior" from them. This angered Naga greatly. He was a Sith, and that made him want to kill those who would not tell him. But he had honor and respect for his brethren. He was unable to read their minds.

He knew of no place that would allow him to find answers. Big Bad Naga, had lost his memory by Imperials. He hated some Imperials. Though he kept his true feelings a secret. He had found out information about his past, though he could never remember anything of it. He wondered why this was. Maybe the Dark Side of the Force could help him. He had failed to recall his memories in the past, but he was stronger in the Dark Side now. Naga decided he would try again.

The Sith walked over to his cushion in the middle of the room and sat down. He closed his eyes and sank into deep meditation.

Big Bad Naga
Jan 20th, 2001, 12:44:07 AM
Dream Sequence.

Dark images of the past appeared all around. Some images were familiar, while others didn't make sense in a way. People appeared crystal clear in these images. Some looked as if they had come alive and were reality. The aggrivated souls of old haunted the mind of Big Bad Naga.

His eyes opened in an instant. He was once again, in the confines of his Super Class Star Destroyer "Red Eye". His eyes flickered a few times. That meditation session had given him the name of one planet. That planet was Kessel. In the depths of the Spice Mines, he would find a library. It was as if the ancient souls were calling for his name.

Naga stood up and exited his room. He walked to the bridge.

Naga: "Captain, issue a command to the crew. We will head for Kessel."

Captain: "As you wish M'Lord."

Naga nodded to the man and spun on his heel. He walked toward the bridge's main viewport. Naga marvelled at the wonderful sight of space. He thought about his meditation session. Once again, the Dark Side had aided him in his quest for the past truth.

The starlines shortly turned into stars as the SSD entered hyperspace. For a moment Naga's mind flickered back to his meeting on Ord Mantell. He wondered if he would ever see those two smugglers again.

Big Bad Naga
Jan 22nd, 2001, 08:09:56 PM
Naga was stirred awake by the small bleeps of his comlink. He rubbed his eyes and grabbed the comlink.

Naga: "Yes?"

Captain: "Sir, we will be at Kessel in one standard hour."

Naga sighed.

Naga: "Okay, I will join you on the Bridge shortly."

The Sith stood up and splashed water on his face. He stretched and yawned a few times. The room was dark, and Naga was used to it by now. The Force told him where everything was. He relied on the Force too much these days. He made a mental note to stop doing that.

An hour later, he found himself on the bridge preparing his ship to emerge from Hyperspace. They arrived just above Kessel. An officer pointed through the viewport. It seemed like a small New Republic taskforce.

Naga: "Damnit!"

Big Bad Naga
Jan 24th, 2001, 09:22:11 PM
Officers ran this way and that franticly shouting out orders and such. Naga had used a old Force Technique to calm himself. He was now cool with the whole situation. There were about 7 Correlian Gunships and 5 Corvettes out there. He decided to do something that the Dark Jedi Joruus C'Baoth had done for Thrawn long ago. Naga sat in his chair in the middle of the bridge. He seized control of all those onboard, calmed them and filled them with confidence. He began to issue orders.

Naga: "Deploy 3 Squadrons of Interceptors, and order them to focus on the 5 Corvettes. Dispatch 5 Squadrons of Advanced and order them to attack the Gunships."

Everyone was suddenly so calm. Naga watched as the fighters left the docking bay. He was controlling them too.

Naga: "Intensify power of main deflector shields and head in. We are going to attack with this ship as well."

His crew nodded and began to carry out his order. His chair spun around to face the viewport. His forces had already managed to destroy a Corvette. Things were going nicely now that the pilots were being controlled by the Dark Side.

The sluggish, but large SSD began to unleash laserfire upon primary and secondary targets. Naga's smile grew, this was going to be an excellent victory.

An hour later, it was over. The taskforce had been destroyed, all of it. Naga had long since released his grip on the crew's mind. Some couldn't begin to believe how they one, only losing 6 fighters. Naga had dismissed the questions and ordered a Lambda Class Shuttle to be ready in ten minutes. He was going down to Kessel.

Big Bad Naga
Jan 24th, 2001, 10:32:35 PM
The small Lambda class shuttle entered the atmosphere slowly descending toward the planet of Kessel. It's repulsorlifts would soon activate.

Inside the ship, two stormtroopers, a pilot and Naga waited to land on the planet. The air on Kessel was unbreathable, so Naga had his ventilation mask close at hand. He also had his lightsaber, a small blaster, and three daggers. One could never be too precautious on Kessel. It was fortunate that the Kessel defenses had allowed Naga to pass. Though he had land here so many knew him, and many knew to keep away from him. BBN was always in a bad mood on this planet. He never found out why.

The small shuttle landed in the Spaceport. A stout man came to greet Naga. He was Moruth Dale, Doole's cousin. BBN had many dealings with this man in the past. He was not as treachorous as his cousin Moruth Dale. Naga slowly walked down the ramp, he had ordered the others to stay on the ship.

Dale: "Lord Naga, what brings you to Kessel?"

Naga: "I have come to search your mines, for a secret library. You will aid me on this small excursion."

Dale: "But of course, Lord Naga. You are our biggest customer of Glitterstim. I would be honored to show you around."

Naga: "Excellent. Whenever you are ready."

Dale: "It should be no more then 4 hours until departure. Until then you are free to wait in our main building, or at your base."

Naga: "Show me around your base. I have only seen it once."

Dale nodded and motioned for Naga. The Sith followed the stout man.

Big Bad Naga
Jan 25th, 2001, 09:38:31 PM
Many hours later.

Naga found himself in the depths of a Spice Mine owned by Dale. Many workers were chained to the floor, so Naga would not have to defend himself. He had been sensing through the Force for this mysterious place he had seen in his meditations.

Dale: "Do you know where you are going?"

Naga: "The Dark Side will guide me."

Dale: "Oh...The Dark Side..."

Naga turned around and lifted the creature.

Naga: "Do not underestimate the power of the Dark Side."

He released Dale and began to search again. The place was here somewhere. He could feel it. He ran a few meters to the right and tapped a wall. This was not the place. He kept on moving further down, feeling the presence behind the rock walls.

He abruptadly stopped a spot and smiled. Naga ignited his saber and cut his way through the rock. He ordered that no one follow him.

He emerged into a large room with many floors. It seemed to be a library of some sort. A data library. This was all so valuable to him. Naga's saber was the only source of light in the room. He blocked the entrance with a few stones so no one could come through.

He walked around, looking at old datacards and disks. He was looking for answers on his past, though this place seemed to date Pre-Empire. It was all very valuable though. This was now his. He would make secret canals and other entrances. There was a world of possibility. Naga sat in an old chair and smiled once again.

Big Bad Naga
Jan 27th, 2001, 03:45:39 PM
The Building Director ran up to Naga and bowed quickly. He was a tall man, about Naga's height with a brown neatly trimmed beard, and a funny hairstyle.

Building Director: "Lord Naga, the secret entrances have been completed."

Naga: "Excellent, where are your other two partners?"

The other two builders walked in right after he said that. Naga believed that they had intentions of listening in on the conversation. That did not matter now, Naga would give them a new assignment that would keep them busy for all eternity.

Naga: "Ahh there you two are. You are the only ones besides me that know of the entrances to the secret library correct?"

Building Director: "Yes M'Lord that is correct."

Naga could sense no deceit in those words. This pleased him.

Naga: "Well I must make sure that it stays that way."

The Sith grabbed his lightsaber and and ignited it. All three turned and started to run for their lives. BBN sent out a purple Force wave. All three fell instantly. He had used a mild Force Chronic on them. It would paralyze them for some time. He walked up to the Building Director and raised his saber. With a quick spin, the Director's head rolled away. Naga did the same to the other two, and disposed of their bodies. Now only he knew about the secret library on Kessel. He intended to keep it that way. He only planned on telling his Master Darth Phantom and his good friend James Mckell. Naga walked away, his business here was done for the time being.

Big Bad Naga
Jan 31st, 2001, 07:32:39 PM
Tatooine was one of the most famous planets in the Galaxy. The homeplanet of Luke Skywalker, and the Death Bed of Jabba the Hutt. Tatooine had quite a history.

It was an outer rim planet, one of the farthest planets from the Deep core. Many smugglers and those who do not wish to be found go to Tatooine to get away from it all.

Naga was here for a whole different reason. He disliked the hot air and the sand winds of Tatooine, but that did not stop him from coming here. An associate of his had set up a meeting here. Naga looked at his map. His eyes narrowed on a certain building on the outskirts of town.

BBN had brought a Swoop Bike with him, commonly used by some to get around. He had still remembered his adventure on Nar Shaddaa just 3 and a half weeks ago. It seemed like a year ago to him.

He revved up and pushed down on the accelarator. Naga went flying off, keeping his attention on what was in front of him. BBN had with him two blasters and his lightsaber. He did not like to mix his Sith religion with business, but a lightsaber made him feel safe.

------------------------------------------------------------

An hour later, Naga's swoop arrived at the building. It was small, but it looked dark. He hopped off the swoop, and went through the backdoor.

Big Bad Naga
Jan 31st, 2001, 09:04:57 PM
Naga jumped to the side to avoid a blastershot. The laserfire went zooming by, nearly skimming his back. He rolled forward and grabbed for his lightsaber. His hand never made it. He was hit with a stun gun, and fell down to the floor. He was still conscious, but unable to move. His contact had betrayed him. Three mercenaries hovered over his body waiting for him to pass out. One of them raised their foot and kicked Naga in the face. Everything went black...

He opened an eyelid and looked around. He was in a room, the walls were made of cortosis-ore. He was not strapped or bounded to anything. Naga shook the nonsense out of his head and raised the other eye lid. This had proved to be most interesting of an endeavour. Now all he had to do was figure a way out of this place. That made him think. He didn't even know where he was. He guessed that he was still on Tatooine. Unfortunately, these captives had forgotten about Ysalamiri. He could still feel the Force. He could still use the Force.

BBN sat down and closed his eyes. All around him, Dark Energy was gathered. He could feel it through and within him as he had many times before. Naga kept on gathering, and gathering. His captives would soon find out what a mistake it was to keep him capacitated. He would make them all pay every last drop of blood they had.

Big Bad Naga
Jan 31st, 2001, 09:16:50 PM
He was almost finished charging the Dark Side. He could feel the power. This power he had longed for so much, was brought out through anger and madness. His body glowed with a thin aura of the Dark Side now. Just one more minute.

The aura around Naga grew and brightened. With all his strength, Naga released the power with a loud scream. The aura went crazy, and twirled around the room. He had used a Special Force move called "Force Destruction". Walls started to crumble, explosions appeared. And all the while, Naga had created a Force Shield to protect himself. He smiled while watching the dust collect and create small clouds.

"Feel my WRATH!"

Naga roared and amplified that comment with his anger. He watched as rocks tumbled off his shield. BBN got ready for what might be...An excellent bloodbath.

After the dust cleared, Naga got rid of his Force Shield and took a moment to rest. Those attacks had taken a lot out of him. But he still had a lot of energy to go on. He noticed that he was in a Palace of some sort. But where he did not know. BBN heard voices coming from the hall. Trouble was coming, but not for him.

Big Bad Naga
Jan 31st, 2001, 11:09:09 PM
Two men instantly started to shoot at him. Naga jumped over their head with a Force Enhanced Jump. They both turned around to meet an angered like never before Big Bad Naga. He grabbed both of their blasters with the Force and crushed them. His tail swung out and curled around one of the mens' neck. He grabbed the other with Force Choke. Both were losing oxygen fast.

Naga: "Now you will both tell me where my weapons are."

Both only responded with cries and gurgles. Naga's teeth bit his lip.

Naga: "I said you will tell me now!"

He let go of one man, who fell to the floor taking deep breaths. The man instantly shouted at the top of his lungs. BBN's leg shot out and kicked the man's windpipe in. The other man was already dead, and still had Naga's tail around his neck. BBN swore at himself. He should've found out. He knew a lot more were coming now that the man had screamed.

Naga ran down the halls searching for his lightsaber. He had a bond with that weapon and would find it at all costs. He noticed three more men running down the corridors toward him. He used a Force Wind to knock them off their feet and ran past them using another Force Shield to block their attacks.

Big Bad Naga
Jan 31st, 2001, 11:26:42 PM
Naga smashed down a door and entered a new, empty room. There on a table were his blasters and Lightsaber. He ignited both sides of the Lightsaber and ripped through the walls. Naga felt the hot air of Tatooine flood in the room. He was in a Hutt Palace he guessed. But which one?

Blasterfire poured in the room, but it was nothing that the Sith couldn't block. He slashed through the fire and sliced his enemies. Naga had only seen guards, but nothing higher in this building. He saw no signs of the Hunters that brought him here, or any Hutts. He slowly but surely slashed his way through the corridor killing those who opposed him everywhich way. BBN noticed a large door, at the end of the corridor. He raced toward it and flung it open with his mind. Inside he was met with more blasterfire.

Naga had been so busy fendoing off the shots, he didn't notice the man behind him. BBN was shocked with a taser. He instanly fell to the floor unable to move. He had been caught again! A Hutt, was sitting on his throne at the far end of the room cackling at Naga. Two guards picked him up and dragged him over. Naga instantly recognized the Hutt to be Burda. Brother of the one he had killed on Nar Shaddaa...Naga knew Hutts were known for revenge of their family. This wasn't a good thing for BBN.

Big Bad Naga
Feb 1st, 2001, 06:53:48 PM
Burda: "Ho ho ho ho ho...[How should I kill you?]"

Naga looked up at him and smiled. This enraged the already angry Hutt. BBN tried once again to move but he still could not. He incanted a few words and began to heal himself. All he needed was time. And he would have to stall the Hutt.

Burda: ""

Naga: "I will enjoy slicing you in two."

[i] The Hutt laughed again. Naga knew that even though some thought them masterminds at crime, Hutts were dumb creatures. He began to heal, and could feel some of the Force flow back in. But he was still paralyzed.

Burda: "[Guard! Give me your blaster, I will kill him myself.]"

"Uh Oh" Naga thought. This could very well be his end. He put all his power into healing himself, but could not feel anything. The guard gave Burda the blaster, who ever so slowly set it to kill. He pointed it straight at Naga.

Burda: "[Do you have any last words?]"

Naga just lay there silent. He had gone in a deep healing trance, in a last moment effort. The Hutt laughed again and pulled the trigger. Naga's eyes spun open, as he managed to roll out of the way.

Everything after that was a blur. He had collected his lightsaber back from the guard and ignited both sides. He looked straight at Burda and bore his teeth.

Naga: "Your a$$ is grass and I'm gonna smoke it!"

BBN fended off blaster shots from all around, becoming one with the Force around him. He went off and started to hack down the guards around him. He threw his saber at Burda, slicing him in two like he had promised.

Naga summomed his saber back to him and finished off the last three guards. The halls once again, became silent....

Big Bad Naga
Feb 2nd, 2001, 12:14:29 PM
Naga swore viciously when he got back onto his SSD orbiting Tatooine. He had allowed himself to be captured. This was unacceptable! He raised his fist and made a new dent in the wall. All the officers were scared to appraoch him. Many had heard stories of Vader and how all his men were expendable.

Naga quietly walked back to his room keeping his anger stable for now. Why did the Hutts want him? This didn't make sense in a way, but in another way it did. They wanted to squash him and get rid of his posing threat aka his Syndicate. Many failed to understand that Naga did not want to wage wars with people. He just wanted money and power. He understood that in order to get those, some things had to be sacrificed.

He entered his room and lied down on his cot. Maybe he could find some answers in a dream or something. His last thought awake was Ylesia.

The next day, Naga walked up to the bridge and called for the commanding officer. The man timidly walked over.

Commanding Officer: "Yes M'lord?"

Naga: "Let us go to the planet Ylesia."

Commanding Officer: "Sir, are you sure it is wise to go back into Hutt Space?"

Naga: "Yes, I believe it is wise, for I have some "friends" to pay visits to."

Commanding Officer: "As you wish M'lord."

He spun on his heel and walked away.

Big Bad Naga
Feb 3rd, 2001, 12:23:08 PM
Naga's eyes opened to the sound of his beeping comlink. He rubbed his eyes and pressed the button.

Naga: "Yes?"

Commanding Officer: "Sir we will be arriving at the Cha Raaba system in 20 minutes."

Naga: "Thank You."

His head slumped down to his pillow, after he keyed the comlink off. Life was tiring. Especially for the adventures and misadventures he had gotten himself into. He would settle this Hutt thing once and for all.

He clipped his lightsaber to his belt and concealed his small blasters in each sleeve. Naga walked off to the main bridge planning the assault on the Hutts.

To his knowledge, Zavara, son of Zavval the Hutt was the kingpin now. Naga hadf ordered 2 Imperial Assault transports to be ready to land.

Commanding Officer: "Sir we have just emerged out of Hyperspace."

Naga: "Acknowledged. I will join the Stormtroopers in the docking bay now."

Commanding Officer: "Yes sir."

Naga walked off in the direction of the Docking Bay. His mind was set on one thing right now. Destroy.

Big Bad Naga
Feb 3rd, 2001, 12:45:32 PM
Ylesia was a tropical planet with Jungles, Mountains, and Islands. Naga had only been here once before on Spice business. Though he did not like coming here much, because he knew the Hutts were out to get him since he started his business.

Now he was seated in an Imperial Assault transport heading for Ylesia. Naga had dressed himself up to look like an Imperial. He had the Stormtroopers already, so he doubted he would have any trouble at the Spaceport.

Stormtrooper: "Sir...We have landed."

Naga slowly rose and walked over to the ramp. He was followed by a bunch of Stormtroopers. He looked to each side to see the other Assault transports had landed with his.

A few feet away, two Stormtroopers were explaining their presence on Ylesia to one of the Spaceport personnel.

Naga had briefed all the troops about the plan. There was no room for failure here. Naga motioned for all Stormtroopers to follow. They were going to rent some landspeeders.

Big Bad Naga
Feb 3rd, 2001, 04:21:55 PM
Naga watched as the landscape sped by. The guards at the Spaceport had bought thier fake story. Naga had convinced them with the Force that he was there to conduct Governmental business with Zavara the Hutt. He told them that the Empire had sent him as a goodwill Ambassador. The guards were weak-minded, he knew that Zavara would not be the same.

He could sense that his troopers were feeling a little nervous, but this was understandable. Fortunately for him, when he had been trained in the Sith arts, he learned to block his emotions and instantly change them to anger. His mind trailed off in the distance as recent memories popped into his head.

Stormtrooper: "There it is Lord Naga....Lord Naga?"

BBN heard the troop's voice off in the distance. His mind was elsewhere, searching through past memories.

Stormtrooper: "Lord Naga? Are you okay?"

Naga's attention was caught, and he looked at the troop rather quizical.

Naga: "How far are we to the Hutt palace?"

Stormtrooper: "Only a few more minutes and it should come into range."

Naga: "Thank you..."

His voice trailed off again, as he tried to remember his past.

Big Bad Naga
Feb 4th, 2001, 03:20:55 PM
Three Stormtroopers pounded on the gate, raising their voices each time. Naga sat off in a corner admiring the beautiful landscape that surrounded him. Many Stormtroopers gave him a quizical look, but he disregarded them. His plan was to get his mind off the battle ahead. Just when he thought Zavara wasn't going to admit him and his cadre, two eyes appeared from a small opening.

Eyes: "State your business!"

A Stormtrooper leaned forward and conversed with the eyes for a second. The eyes disappeared from the small hole in the door. it seemed the person who owned them was discussing it with a superior.

A few moments later the eyes appeared through the hole.

Eyes: "The Great Zavara will see you now!"

Naga smiled and scooted the Stormtroopers in before him.

Big Bad Naga
Feb 4th, 2001, 03:35:35 PM
The first thing he thought when he entered was that he was going to be sick. Naga could barely stay conscious, but he managed. The sunlight from outside filled the palace and gave it light. It was for the most part, clean inside of the palace. Or the entrance was for that matter.

It wasn't very far to the main hall where Zavara resided. The Hutt was sitting comfortably on his chair, watching others dance and act for his amusement. Everything seemed to stop when the Stormtroopers arrived. Zavara twisted his head ever so slightly and looked at them. He motioned for them to come in. Naga looked around and spotted many guards situated in strategic places of the palace. He figured people had learned from Jabba's death.

Naga didn't notice any traps, but that didn't ease the sneaking suspicion in his stomach. His legs seemed to weigh a ton as he walked over.

The Plan flashed through his head a million times. They would act all nonchalant and then strike with surprise. His Stormtroopers placed themselves in the spots they had discussed.

Naga walked to the center of the hull and gave Zavara the Hutt a faint smile. He licked his lips and prepared to speak. Zavara looked at his military rank with interest. Naga figured the Hutt knew what he was up to.

Naga: "Greetings Zavara the Hutt. I am Drekkar Movist of the GMA."

Zavara: "My associates have dealings with the GMA, I have never heard of you before."

Naga: "I was recently promoted to Ambassadorial rank. I come before you today with a proposition."

Zavara: "That would be...?"

Naga: "The GMA wishes to form an alliance with you."

Zavara: "Is that so? They never did before."

Naga: "Well much thought has been put into it and we all arrived at one answer."

Zavara: "To make an alliance with me to avoid war?"

Naga: "No, to fake who I am, infiltrate your palace, and kill you."

At that moment everything blasted into action.

Big Bad Naga
Feb 4th, 2001, 11:13:33 PM
Naga ignited his lightsaber and dove at the nearest guard slashing him in three, He flipped back and punched another guard in the face. BBN flung his saber across the room, using the Force to guide it and struck down three guards.

Meanwhile his Stormtroopers were already hailing laserfire on the guards. Most lay dead on the floor while others were hiding behind tables and chairs, firing back.

Zavara: "KILL THEM!"

The voice of Zavara in the backround was giving Naga a headache. He fought his way through the crowd of guards, but was stopped mid-way, and forced back. A laser shot right past him and struck a guard in the forehead. Naga ignited the other side of his saber and began to slice and dice all the enemies. It seemed easy to the untrained eye, but he was getting really tired. He sunk into the Force completely and let it control his actions. Everything became a blur of dark colors and blood.

Naga blinked a few times to find all the guards in front of him dead. Laserfire still shot out between each sides, but now he had a clear path to the Hutt. Naga leaped onto a table and sprung at the Hutt. He landed right in front of his makeshift throne.

Naga: "Pity you had to go down like this. See if I kill you, there'll be no threats or bounties on my head."

Zavara: "Oh you think?"

Naga: "No, I know."

He thrust his saber into Zavara's chest and slashed upward. Blood splattered everywhere. Naga wiped some off his face and turned around.

Big Bad Naga
Feb 4th, 2001, 11:21:16 PM
Most of the Stormtroopers were on the floor dead. Though, Naga's strike team had demolished his forces. And in such short time. Naga stumbled down the steps and looked at his dead men.

Naga: "Everyone listen up. Gather the bodies of our dead brave soldiers. We shall give them a decent burial. They all contributed in this battle."

A few hours later.

Naga was aboard his SSD once again. He was in a great mood this time. There were no more Hutts or bounties after him. The other Hutts would think twice before they tried to hurt him. Now the only question that needed to be answered was the future. Where would he go now? Well Naga had thought to himself a lot during this experience. He decided that TSO would prove the best place for him.

Naga exited his room and walked to the bridge. There his commanding Officer scurried over.

Commanding Officer: "Have you a destination m'lord?"

Naga: "Let's go for Correlia."

Commading Officer: "The Sith Order Headquarters?"

Naga: "Exactly my friend."

The Commanding Officer issued the new desitination. It wouldn't be that long of a trip. Naga knew his life had taken a new turn. He just had to wait and see what mis-adventures he'd get into now.

-------------------------The-End----------------------------