PDA

View Full Version : The Little Things

Live Wire
Dec 26th, 2000, 02:48:06 AM
OOC: This is a short rpg for me, Lady Vader, and Lady DeVille. Though anyone in TSO can take part in it.

IC:

*The Lightning's Strike sped away from Varonat and limped back to TSO HQ. LW's eyes were dark and tired and her hair desperately needed to be brushed. It was obvious LW hadn't slept in over a week and it was starting to catch up to her. Finally as the Strike made it to the safety of hyperspace LW let herself begin to relax and checked the stats on the ship. One small hull breach down in the cargo bay and no shields but still intact enough to get her home. After being in the outer rim for so long LW was going to be glad to see home once again.

Once satisfied that she would be able to make it home in one piece she looked over at the precious cargo sitting in the co pilots seat. Lying there was the angelic face of a sleeping baby. Live Wire took the little bundle in her arms and headed toward her quarters.

LW set the baby on the bed and smiled as she looked at it's sleeping face. Turning to her comm system she sent out a message to TSO.*

I'm on my way home guys.

Lady Vader
Dec 26th, 2000, 03:01:32 AM
*LV toweled her hair off as she exited the bathroom into her bedroom*

LV: Nothing like a warm bath after some rock climbing.

*Iesis looked up from her sleeping mat and purr-growled, happy to see her mistress... LV went over and scratched the large cat on the head*

*at that moment, her com console began beeping*

*LV walked over to it and and saw it was a message from LW... she sighed*

LV: Well, it's about time. How long does a small errand take?

*she pressed the recieve button and watched as the screen resolved itself into a visage of LW*

LW: "I'm on my way home guys."

*LV frowned... it wasn't a call, only a message... LV looked closer at the image of LW and noticed her hair looked unkempt*

LV: Odd. That's not LW.

*she switched off her com and walked over to her closet*

LV: Well, we'll see what transpired on her errand when she arrives.

Live Wire
Dec 26th, 2000, 03:18:10 AM
*LW checked the strikes time to come out of hyperspace and sighed. She'd been gone this long. A few hours or so more wouldn't make too much of a difference. She ran a brush through her tangled hair and washed her face off. She frowned as she looked in the mirror. Marginally better but not much. What she needed was sleep. She looked over toward the soft bed and her fatigue won out. Intending to just lay down for a moment LW called a pillow to her and curled up next to the baby

LW was woken up by an alarm going off in the ship. She woke up instantly as the baby started to cry. LW swore at not having remembered to turn the noisy thing off. Using the force to calm the baby LW picked her up and headed toward the cockpit. Quickly LW brought the strike out of hyperspace and mentaly cursed herself for letting sleep get the best of her for so long. As the stars became points of light once again LW headed towards correllia.*

Home sweet home.

*LW opened a comm channel with TSO*

LW: I'm bringing the strike in to the docking bay. Am I cleared for landing?

TSO tech: You are cleared Mistress Wire. You may dock on your usual pad.

LW: Thank you

*LW skillfully brought the strike down in the tso hangar bay and lowered the ramp. Looking over at the now awake baby she smiled*

Looks like we're home.

Lady Vader
Dec 26th, 2000, 03:27:27 AM
*the instant LV had recieved the message from the TSO tech that LW was landing, she had made her way down to the hangar*

*LV strode through the door as the Strike was touching down on it's usual pad... she walked towards the ship, Iesis following lazily behind her*

*the ramp lowered and LV looked up to see LW standing there, looking like she'd seen better days*

LV: LW? What happened? You look like you just ran into a super nova after a rumble with a few angery wampa?

*she then surveyed the ship*

LV: Umm... guess I'm not too far off from that super nova.

*she snapped her fingers to get the attention of some of the techs busilly running around*

LV: You there! Begin repairs on the Strike immediately.

Bay tech: Yes, Ma'am!

*LV turned back to find LW already at the bottom of the ramp, with a bundle in her arms*

*LV looked on curiously, then looked up at LW... she raised an eyebrow*

Live Wire
Dec 26th, 2000, 03:36:59 AM
*LW looked at the techs gratefully and grimaced when she looked at the ship. The damage looked worse from the outside.*

LW: Oh it's good to be home.

LV: Short mission huh?

LW: Yeah sorry about that. I kinda got hung up.

LV: I see that.

*LW walked over to LV still clutching the little bundle. Gently she removed the blanket from the babys face as LV's eyes went wide*

I brought home a guest.

Lady Vader
Dec 26th, 2000, 03:44:16 AM
*LV blinked a few times, moving her mouth, but nothing escaping... needless to say, she was very much surprised*

*she finally closed her mouth and chuckled, looking up at LW*

LV: Dare I ask?

Live Wire
Dec 26th, 2000, 03:49:32 AM
*LW smiled at LV's shock*

Probably not. It's a long story.

*LV gave her a look that said when is anything involving you NOT a long story. LW shrugged.*

I want to get the baby down to the med bay and get her checked out. I gave her a cursory checkup but I want someone to give her a thorough one. She's been through a lot and I want to make sure she's okay.

*LV followed LW out of the hangar bay and up to the med bay.*

And I'll answer your questions.

Lady Vader
Dec 26th, 2000, 03:52:55 AM
LV: Ok. Sounds like a plan.

*LV looked with some interest at how Iesis had taken a liking to the infant, and kept pace with the two women, every now and then sniffing the air*

LV: Hope the baby likes cats. Looks like she's already made one as a friend.

*both women chuckled as they made their way to the med bay*

Live Wire
Dec 26th, 2000, 04:06:14 AM
*the Doctor on duty gave LW a questioning look as she handed over the baby. The two sith women watch as the staff examines the little one. LW walked over and took the babys tiny little hand in her own. After getting a look from the doctor LW walked back over to LV*

I think she's fine.

*LW stretches her back and grimaces in pain*

More then I can say for myself.

Lady Vader
Dec 26th, 2000, 04:11:51 AM
*LV looked at LW*

LV: Well, you DO look like you've seen better days. You look like you could use a checking also.

*she called a nurse over, as LW protested, but LV held up a hand and gave LW that all too familiar look of "don't argue with me"*

*LW sighed and let the nurse tend to her*

*LV looked over at the baby and frowned, then looked back at LW*

LV: It's obvious the child is Force sensitive. That much is clear...

*she looked back at the infant... then back at LW, slightly annoyed that she was being oftly quiet*

LV: Well? Are you going to tell me why a simple errand that should take no more than 24 hours has kept you from us for almost a week? Or am I gonna have to beat it out of ya?

*she raised an eyebrow and smiled at her last comment*

*LW looked up at her and smiled, knowing full well that last comment was a joke... she then sighed, looking more exhausted than LV had ever seen her before*

Live Wire
Dec 26th, 2000, 04:26:58 AM
*As LW lay letting the nurse check her over she closed her eyes thoughtfully*

Honestly I don't know what happened myself.

I went to Varonat to meet my contact. I needed to get some things I can't get from our usual suppliers. So I land and I can't find him anywhere. I tried checking some of his usualy haunts but no luck. Finally I find someone who knows where he is. But when I get there I found a group of heavilly armed men attacking him and this woman. I killed one of them and the rest ran off but the woman was already dead and I tried to save my contact but his wounds were two bad. As I searched through the remains of the place he was staying I found this baby half burried under the collapsed ceeling.

I knew immediately that the child has force potential and I wasn't about to leave her there for those men to find so I took the child with me to the Strike. Unfortunately as soon as I lifted off they came after me. I dont know if they knew I had the child or not. But there was a homing beacon planted on my ship because I tried losing them and I used every trick I had up my sleeve and they found me. I finally found the bugger and destroyed it and jumped into hyperspace. But not before they took out my shields and breached the hull.

Lady Vader
Dec 26th, 2000, 04:37:00 AM
*LV thought for a moment*

LV: Last time I send you out for some milk and bread.

*she shook her head*

LV: Seriously though, I wonder what it was they wanted. Could it have been the child? And I don't think they'd be stupid enough to attack TSO... they'd have to be suicidal for that move. No...

*she sighed at a complete loss*

LV: A true mystery. The fight, the child under the building, the attack and escape. Obviously those bandits wanted something. The question still remains as "What?".

*LV looked back at LW, who had started to dose slightly... she gently placed a hand on her shoulder*

LV: Hey? You look like you could use about a weeks worth of sleep. Tell ya what...

*she walked over to the doctor who was finishing with the baby*

LV: The child will remain here in the med bay over night, just to make sure everything is ok with her...

*she walked back to LW*

LV: And you... normally I wouldn't be giving you orders, but in this case, I'm making an exception... you get some sleep. Don't argue with me, just do it.

*LW pouted slightly, then stiffled a yawn*

LV: Tomorrow when we're all thinking straight, we can brain storm as to the mystery baby over there.

*she gestured with her chin... and then smiled as she saw the doctor put the baby in a comfy sleeping mat covered with soft blankets... the infant fell asleep instantly... and next to the mat lay Iesis, obviously protecting the child*

LV: I think everything will be just fine.

Live Wire
Dec 26th, 2000, 04:54:18 AM
*LW smiled as she saw Iesis standing guard. Sleep sounded like a good idea but she didn't want to leave the baby alone.*

Sleep does sound good. But I think I'll sleep down here. I think I should be nearby just in case. I'd really hate to leave her alone.

*LW walked over to the sleeping infant and brushed the little soft wisps of black hair away from the little face. Turning she saw LV looking at her sternly.*

Don't worry I'll get some rest. I feel like I've just gone ten rounds with a rancor.

*a nurse came over and ushered LW over to a bed*

Nurse: I think you should stay here as well Lady Wire. It seems you've lost some blood and that is why you are feeling so weak. It would be best if we kept you for observation.

*LW nodded in agreement. LV gave her a look that said "are you playing mind tricks on the staff again?" and LW just looked at her innocently*

See it is best that I stay here.

*LW sat down on one of the beds and glanced one more time at the baby*

Lady Vader
Dec 26th, 2000, 05:03:39 AM
*LV was about to protest, but she thought better of it... if LW would sleep better knowing she was near the baby, so be it then*

LV: Alright. If you need anything, just call me.

*she looked once more at the sleeping baby and then at LW... I must be going crazy cause thats the same woman who had maternal instincts of a Mynock's... basically none! But now...... LV shook her head and started for the door*

*she heard Iesis stir, and turned to see the loyal cat following her... she crouched and took the large cat's face in her hands*

LV: What a good girl you are, Iesis. I know you want to come with me, but I'd much prefer it if you remained here... just for tonight. Ok?

*the panthered grred softly, licking LV's hands, and then turned and laid down where she'd been before*

*LV looked affectionately at the cat*

LV: Thank you.

*she looked up at LW and smiled*

LV: Good night. Sleep well, and don't worry another bit about your lil adventure. There'll be plenty of time for that tomorrow.

*LW smiled and yawned, a thankful look in her eyes*

*LV walked out, mulling over the recent events... she kept replaying in her mind what LW had said... the events... the attack, the contact dieing, the woman, the child, the attackers... it all made sense except for one thing... this event occured when she'd left almost a week ago, yet the child looked only about two days old... she scratched her head and yawned, having finally reached her room*

LV: Well, maybe I should just follow my own advice and call it a night. Tomorrow will be here soon enough for us to ponder these happenings.

*LV stepped into her room and closed the door*

Live Wire
Dec 26th, 2000, 05:21:51 AM
*LW watched her friend leave and then flopped back on the bed. The soft ligts of the med bay cast shadows over the room and LW watched Iesis come back in. She smiled at the way the big cat had taken a liking to the baby. Iesis turned her head and looked at her as if she knew that LW was thinking about her. Silently Iesis walked over to LW and she scratched the cat affectionately on the head. Iesis licked her hand once before walking back over to the baby and laying down. LW yawned and watched Iesis's tail swish back and forth.

LW could sense LV's mind working as she walked to her room. LW's eyebrows knit together thoughtfully. Too many unanswered questions and LV was going to want all the answers. Tonight was not going to yeild anymore answers and it would do LW no good to stay awake all night speculating. With a final glance at Iesis and the baby LW closed her eyes and promptly fell asleep*

Lady DeVille
Dec 26th, 2000, 07:10:24 AM
*De'Ville was taking a nap in her room. Having taken on an apprentice she was tired from the long hours spent training him. He was eager for power, and she was teaching him how to use it practically non-stop.

She rolled over, dragging the light blanket over with her body. Shivering, she woke up when a cool breeze drifted through a gap in the covers. Light poured through the tiny slit of a window in her small room. Even though she was now a council member of TSO, De'Ville had refused wealthier lodgings. She preferred it plain and simple, no fuss, no muss.

Scrubbing her hands over her face, she squinted at her chrono. Sighing, De'Ville flopped back on the hardish mattress; she had only been sleeping for half an hour.

Flipping over in the bed again, she scrunched up her pillow into a more accomodating position, and squeezed her eyes shut against the sunlight.

There was a loud knock at the door.

De'Ville pulled the covers over her head. The knock came again, more insistent. She hoped whoever it would would go away, but she could sense that it was Lady Vader, and knew it would not be that easy.*

I know you're in there! *Lady Vader called through the door* Open up!

*De'Ville mumbled through the pillow* I'm not here...go away!

*She heard a snapping sound, a slight scrabbling noise, then a hiss of hydraulics and the door swished open. Footsteps, then she was being hauled out of bed by two strong, unrelenting, and clawed hands.*

Damn...Vader I'll kill you for this! *Groggily De'Ville fumbled to her feet and reached for her shirt* I try and get two minutes of undisturbed rest and you barge in here like you own the place and I can't get any sleep anymore and I -

*Lady Vader interrupted her* We have a slight situation. Live Wire is back, and she has a baby.

*De'Ville sank back on her bed, pulling her leather pants back on.* Oh, now this I got to hear...

Lady Vader
Dec 26th, 2000, 07:30:35 AM
*LV stood her ground and gave LD a brief summary of the "situation"*

LV: LW came in early last night, undoubtedly while you were locked away in one of the training rooms with your apprentice. Her ship was badly damaged and she was a bit bumped about, but otherwise fine. The baby herself is healthy and more importantly Force sensitive.

*LD held up a hand as she fumbled for her brush*

LD: How did LW come to be in the posetion of the baby?

*LV watched LD brush her hair rapidly and explained*

LV: She arrived at Varonat to meet with her contact. It should have taken her no more than a few minutes to locate him at the rondevous point. But he didn't show, so she searched, finally finding him being beaten up by some thugs. She mentioned a woman being in the room, already dead. She fended off the attackers, killing one, and making the others run.

*LV stopped for a breath and shook her head slightly*

LV: Her contact died shortly thereafter. In the rubble of the building she found the infant, brought her to her ship, and took off. In orbit she was attacked again by the same bandits, who managed to kill her shield generator and breach the hull on the cargo deck.

*LV sighed*

LV: Then last night, almost a week later, she comes back home.

*LD was silent, having finished dressing and getting ready*

LD: So now we have a mystery as to who those bandits were and who this baby is?

*LV nodded*

LV: Now, we have a mystery to solve.

Lady DeVille
Dec 26th, 2000, 07:43:50 AM
*She tossed her brush on the bed, and shook the last remnants of sleep from her body.* Who was her contact, and who was the woman? These are the first questions I would ask Live Wire...

*They walked out of her room, and De'Ville frowned at the control panel to her door. It was snapped open and the wires were crossed. Lady Vader shrugged slightly, and De'Ville touched her saber hilt threateningly. Vader grinned.

They walked quickly to the med bay where they could hear the baby screaming from down the hall.*

Live Wire
Dec 26th, 2000, 07:55:47 AM
*LW sat in the med bay holding the baby and yelling at the medic on duty. She hadn't seen what he did but the poor baby couldn't be consoled. Iesis sat scowling at the medic and swishing her tail angrilly.*

Medic: I'm sorry Mistres Wire I was just instructed to give her a routine checkup and a vaccination.

LW: I don't care what you were instructed to do! Whatever you did clearly upset her and I don't want you coming near her again! Am I clear??

Medic: Yes ma'am.

*LW watched him scurry away, eager to get away from the angry sith lordess and Iesis. LW rocked the baby gently and talked to her through the force. The baby began to quiet down and LW looked up as LD and LV came in*

Morning.

Lady DeVille
Dec 26th, 2000, 08:01:33 AM
*De'Ville walked up to Live Wire and poked the baby lightly with her index finger.* Oh, I thought maybe this was a figment of Vader's imagination, but I guess her story was true after all.

*She stifles a yawn, and looked at Live Wire quizzically.* The Lady Vader was a little fuzzy on the details...what planet were you on? And who was this contact, and what were you contacting him about?

*She sat on a bed, and slowly inched her way to a semi-laying down position as the other two Sith talked.*

Live Wire
Dec 26th, 2000, 11:07:02 PM
*LW raised her eybrow at LD.*

LW: What you thought LV was making it up?

LD: I dunno. It just sounded so odd.

LW: Well it was an odd week.

*the baby had quieted down and was starring up at LW curiously as she talked.*

LD: Well why did you bring it back with you. TSO isn't exactly an adoption agency last time I checked.

LW: Well I couldn't leave her there to be killed. Besides she's going to be strong in the force. I can sense it. I felt obligated to bring her back with me.

*LV sat down next to LW and looked at the baby*

LV: She did the right thing by bringing the child here. Though we are going to have to look into where the child came from and if the mysterious dead woman she found is indeed this childs mother. I certainly want to know where the mystery pirates came from. Any ideas on why they would attack your contact.

LW: I really don't know. I used him for information and parts for the Strike that I can't get through legal channels. Of course the information business is dangerous and he could have sold information about the wrong person. I honestly don't know.

LD: We'll we are going to have to find about this mystery woman. And see if maybe this baby has other family.

LW: She doesn't.

LD: How do you know?

LW: Call it a hunch.

*LD shrugs*

LD: I still want to know who this mystery woman is.

LW: So do I. Not to mention I lost one of my best contacts and suppliers. I'll run the womans picture through our computer system and see what I can come up with.

Lady DeVille
Dec 27th, 2000, 04:47:07 AM
*From the bed De'Ville held out her arms for the baby, and Live Wire gave her up slowly. Blue eyes lined with long black lashes peered up at the Sith knight, and the baby cooed, reaching out a long fingered hand.

Absentmindedly, De'Ville allowed the baby to curl her hand around her index finger.* You have a picture of the woman? *Jumping to another train of thought* The information business is risky... Don't you have people who can contact your contacts for you? It seems that such a high-ranking Sith should not have to bother with such things...

*The baby was blowing bubbles with her own saliva, and De'Ville smiled down at her, wriggling her finger.*

Live Wire
Dec 27th, 2000, 05:02:41 AM
*LW watched LD with the baby*

Well its true I could use others to make deals with my contacts but I've never operated that way and I have a trust relationship with all of my contacts. I just prefer to make transactions myself. I've found it's also safer that way. I don't mind taking the risks involved.

*LW paused for a moment and petted Iesis who was looking up at her*

I remember what the woman looked like. I've got a mental picture of her and I'm going to work with one of the guys in records to see if I can find anything on her. Im also going to see if I can pull up anything on the uniforms those thugs were wearing. I don't think they were just local muscle.

Lady DeVille
Dec 27th, 2000, 05:19:11 AM
*She looked up at Live Wire and Lady Vader, and swung her legs off the bed, getting ready to stand up.* I say we head down to the records room right now, and dig through the computers. There's no time like the present!

*De'Ville stood up, stifling a yawn with one hand while she held onto the baby. Live Wire reached for the infant, but De'Ville ignored her and walked towards the door.

Live Wire glared at her former apprentice's back, then rearranged her face into a blank expression.*

Live Wire
Dec 27th, 2000, 05:47:20 AM
*LW and LV followed LD down to the TSO computer room. LD took a seat next to the tech on duty and was cooing at the baby. The tech looked at the three women and asked LW*

Tech: Is there something I can help you with Mistress Wire?

LW: I want to find information on a woman I found killed on Varonat.

Tech: Do you know if she lived there?

LW: I have no idea. All I know is I found her dead in a house along with one of my contacts.

Tech: Do you have a picture of her?

*LW put her hand on the tech's shoulder and transfered her mental image into his brain*

Tech: Well thats not much to go on but lets see what we can do.

*he turned to the computer and started typing in data*

Tech: What do you think her age is?

LW: She looked to be about in her early 30's. Other then that I don't know.

*the tech turned back to the computer and waited as it compared the data it was given to that in its data banks*

Tech: 1054 possible matches

LW: well thats bad.

*for the next hour they sat scrolling through all of the pictures the computer provided them but none matched their mystery woman.*

LV: I'm thinking maybe shes not in our records.

LW: She's gotta be here somewhere. Ya know what. Cross reference force users.

*the tech typed in more information*

Tech: 32 matches

LW: thats more like it.

*after a few minutes LW cried out*

LW: Thats her! Thats the woman!!!

*they huddled around the computer monitor and looked at the picture of the mysterious woman. The tech tried to call up information on her but all he got was a name. Marla L'roche.*

LW: see what else you can find on her. Try connecting to the mainframes on Coruscant.

*the tech typed away and got an access denied.*

LV: Thats wierd. Here let me try.

*LV typed in her access codes and tried to call up the mystery womans file and got another access denied. A couple seconds later the console shut down*

LD: What in the hell was that?!?!

LV: Seems like someone doesn't want us finding out about this woman.

Xarkz Chaos
Dec 27th, 2000, 08:00:36 AM
*since it is rather late at night, Chaos is just getting back from the sparring sim(because he is a night hawk;) ) when he hears noise coming down the hall. When he peeks down the hallway, he sees Lady Vader practically dragging Lady De'Ville from her bed and down the hall. Still not knowing what they were doing, Chaos decided to spy on them. Hiding as well as he could, Chaos watched the 2 make their way to med bay, pick up Mistress Wire, then onward to the computer room. He peeks through when they find something on the console, but could not distiguish what before the monitor sparked out. Deciding to give them white hair, he began to walk in, but stopped when he saw the baby Lady De'Ville was holding as she spied him.*

Lady Vader
Jan 1st, 2001, 05:50:11 AM
*LV was still looking at the monitor where the woman's face had been moments before... lost in thought she began to scratch Iesis's head when she heard a tiny pebble displaced by movement... she turned to see Xinkz standing there looking at the three women, the tech, and most directly at the baby*

*she smiled*

LV: By the Core, Xinkz! One would think you've never seen a baby before!

*she shook her head as he slowly made his way into the room, still a bit baffled*

X: What?... Who?... When?... Where?...

*he cleared his throat and straightened, looking at the women*

X: Answers? Please?

*LV launched into a brief summary of the past events, bringing X up to speed*

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 2nd, 2001, 06:51:14 AM
:: Jeseth's face was clouded in a web of shadows as he walked down the halls and towards his room. He stumbled on his on feet, completely drained from his attempts to harness the powers that seemed to be yet so distant from him. His mind drifted in the past until he overheard voices echoing down the hall. It wasn't unusual, but there seemed to be many of them. He began to wander towards the echoes, his curiosity over taking him... ::

Lady DeVille
Jan 2nd, 2001, 07:45:38 PM
*The girl-child started crying again, and De'Ville ignored Chaos and Vader as she tried to quiet her.*

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 2nd, 2001, 10:22:03 PM
:: Jeseth hears the shrill scream of some creature. He wondered for a moment if it might be a mynock, but what would a mynock be doing here..? As he turned the corner and into a room he saw what was producing the deafening cries. LD sat next to a baby attempting to silence it. ::

"I'm a little confused. What is that? I mean, nevermind I know what it is...but..."

:: He blinked, compleately lost. He hadn't expected to find a baby (much less being cared for by LD). ::

Lady Vader
Jan 3rd, 2001, 04:27:25 AM
*LV got slightly annoyed with LD and reached for the child*

LV: May I?

*LD looked at LV, but LV gave her one of those looks that conveyed a "don't mess with me... not now" feeling*

*LD relinquished the child over to LV who wrapped her in her strong arms... kneeling down she let Iesis come near the baby and place her warm nose near the childs hand... the child instantly stopped crying the minute she saw the large fuzzy ball near her hand and began pounding gently on Iesis's head... Iesis began to purr loudly, almost as loudly as the childs soft bubbling of glee... then the baby found the large thick wiskers and started tugging on them, like only a baby can do with all sorts of wiskers... through it all Iesis sat there patiently, unmoving, and purring as if there was no tomorrow*

*LV smiled and looked up to find LW smiling broadly... even LD was smiling at the sight*

*LV looked back down at the large cat and baby... animals, no matter what size, always had a way with children*

Live Wire
Jan 4th, 2001, 03:28:51 AM
*LW smiled at how Iesis and the baby related to one another. Turning back to the computer monitor her smile faded. It seemed that finding information on the mystery woman was going to be harder then previously thought.*

LW: I don't suppose any of you are master hackers. I have the experience but I've never been able to successfuly hack into this section of the Coruscant security system. If it shut down our terminal it means it burried deep.

*The others looked at her. If LW couldn't hack it then it was doubtful that they could either. LW was the master hacker of TSO. Jeseth peeked around from behind LV*

JC: I think I can hack it.

*all heads turned to him*

LV: You can get past the blockouts?!?

JC: I think so.

*The others looked at each other. LD shrugged as if to say what can it hurt.*

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 4th, 2001, 04:09:07 AM
:: Jeseth yawned a sat down next to LW, looking back through all the areas she had already explored. At a glance, she had done everything flawlessly, and even Jeseth found nothing there that she had overlooked. ::

"Everything's perfect..."

:: He looked at them with an expression that said, "There's nothing more you can do." ::

"But you forgot to try access through the Docking Platforms."

:: He slid his fingers onto the controls as he turned around, clearing the screen of all previous attempts at entry. As he continued to make his way through an old familiar path in the forest. ::

"You'd be surprised... but they do overlook some vital points. When you dock a ship on any pad, the Coruscant Central Database registers it's arrival; same thing when a ship leaves the terminal. During that time a certain group of ports are opened and used in timely pattern to register this information... All you have to do is get in, plant yourself a new access code, and get out before they notice you."

:: He looked up at the screen and brought up security footage of a large Imperial docking platform:

A large Diplomatic Transport Vessel lay locked into the docking clamps at the outer edge. LW watched as a man followed by an escort of two royal guards and several storm troopers made his way slowly down the platform and towards another who appeared to be a governor, or provincial advisor. Jeseth's finger's moved over a button and he turned to the others, all of them wondering of what importance the meeting before them might be. ::

LD shot him a puzzled look: "Well how will this help us? The ships already docked."

:: Jeseth's finger twitched over shiny red button before him and the other's watched the security footage as the docking clamps released. The ship, the escort of armed guards, and all the diplomats on the docking ramp either immediately disappeared from view with ship, or slowly slipped down the ramp, trying to grasp on for dear life as their friends plummeted to their deaths. ::

Jeseth: "They just departed."

:: LW watched in a twisted sort of amazement as Jeseth's hands quickly moved over the controls and inputted their new access code. He slowed down considerably, taking his sweet time to enter his new pass code and walk right into the heart of Coruscant's central security network. ::

LW: "How did you do that? I'm surprised..."

Jeseth: "I used to hi-jack Imperial fleet vessels... Using a diplomat was just showy and caused so much commotion on the lower levels that by the time they'd realize they had lost 4 or 5 ships, I'd be on my way home."

:: He looked down and noticed that the controls were covered in blood. He cursed, having forgotten about his blistered fingers. ::

Lady DeVille
Jan 4th, 2001, 05:58:29 AM
*De'Ville was surprised at Cloak's slicing ability. He didn't seem the type. But then, the more she thought about it, the more it seemed to fit.

Lady Vader shifted the baby in her arms and stood, bringing the infant to Live Wire.* But what does this have to do with finding this woman? We want information, not ships. Although it is useful in that area, its not helping us find the woman.

*De'Ville had a thought, and interrupted Vader* ..unless we could dig out the security footage from that day and find her on it? *It sounded stupid as soon as she said it, and she turned her attention to the baby, letting her play with her long hair.*

Live Wire
Jan 4th, 2001, 07:42:05 PM
We're in! Do a search for a woman named Marla L'roche. I know the information on her is in there somewhere. Though I would suspect her files are encrypted or have some other security on them besides just the main security for the database.

*LW took the baby from LD and craddled her in her arms. The child was starting to get tired and the tiny eyelids were drooping. LW pulled her blankets around her and let the baby fall asleep in her arms*

*Jeseth did a search for the woman but once again hit a wall in the security*

Can you break through it and decrypt the files??

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 5th, 2001, 02:10:45 AM
;; Jeseth watched the baby for a second, then turned to the display. As he searched through all the possible matches he sighed and began to think of things left behind long ago. His mind and heart were pulled back into the present by a single bleep. He had found several files, but just as LW had told him, they was also encrypted. ;;

"I can't break the codes. I don't have the key... though someone has to. I couldn't begin to think who off the top of my head. For all I know there is only one person on Coruscant with access, and running matches could take years. I think they might notice us then."

;; He moved aside and let LW get behind the controls again. ;;

"You probably have a better Idea of where to look than I do..."

Live Wire
Jan 5th, 2001, 02:32:05 PM
*LW sat behind the controls and handed the sleeping baby back to LV*

LW: Well we're in so lets see what we can do now.

*After a few minutes of not being able to decrypt the files she got worried that she might trip some kind of internal security. LV was obviously thinking the same thing*

LV: The longer we are in the system the more risk of getting noticed by someone on the inside.

LW: Yeah I was just thinking that.

*With a few quick movements of her fingers LW bipased one of the lockouts and downloaded the files into the TSO computer system*

LW: There. Now we can decrypt them at our leisure.

LD: I hope no one noticed the files downloading.

LW: Don't worry. If they did they wont trace it back to us. The should trace it to Nal Hutta.

LD: Nal hutta?!?!

LW: Yeah. With the right access codes I can make them think the files went wherever I want.

LD: So when all else fails blame the hutts?

LW: Something like that yes.

Lady DeVille
Jan 5th, 2001, 06:51:24 PM
*De'Ville smiled.* Blame the Hutts... I hate Hutts. *Her time among them had been a little less than pleasant, and her employer, a certain Sharda the Hutt, had always been a little less than civil. Although serving a female Hutt had its benefits. De'Ville smiled again thinking about the male slaves the Hutt had kept.

The baby caught a strand of her hair and yanked.* Ow! *De'Ville turned and started extricating her hair from the plump little fist.*

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 6th, 2001, 06:21:51 AM
;; Jeseth leaned back and yawned, then looked at the child. It'd been there for a while and he still didn't understand why. ;;

"Where did you find her..?"

Live Wire
Jan 7th, 2001, 04:33:09 AM
LW: I found her on Varonat.

LD: Yeah and we think this mystery woman could be the babys mom.

*LW started work decrypting the files while LV and LD filled Jeseth in on the details of the baby's arrival. After a few minutes LW could see that decrypting the files was going to take longer then she had hoped. LW frowned as her fingers flew at the computer. Five files, and apparently five different encryption systems. LW set up her custom decryption program and set the computer to work*

LW: Well there's nothing more to do right now.

Lady DeVille
Jan 7th, 2001, 06:05:36 AM
*She absentmindedly allowed the baby to grab her finger and pull it into her mouth. De'Ville smiled, then remembered herself, and pulled her finger back.* We have to find a family of some kind for this little one. Being an orphan is not the life I would wish on anyone. And orphanages especially... *She shuddered, and changed the subject.*

So now we wait? Where is the child to sleep? The med bay?

Live Wire
Jan 8th, 2001, 01:33:46 AM
*LW turned to LD in surprise*

What do you mean find a family for her? TSO is her family. I'll be damned if I'm going to turn a child with this kind of force potential over to anyone else. I found her and I'm responsible for her.

*LW turned back to the computer and she could feel LD looking at her*

Lady DeVille
Jan 8th, 2001, 06:38:47 AM
*De'Ville turned on Live Wire, speaking in low tones, but harshly.* If she has a family I will see that they are reunited. It is not a small thing to have no ties to your own past. It would be their choice to give her up or not.

*She paused, thinking* Of course, as ever, you do have a point. Such potential should not be allowed to be wasted. *She looked up* Why were you looking for her mother in the first place? Why not just take her and never think of it again?

Live Wire
Jan 8th, 2001, 03:04:03 PM
*LW turned to LD a harsh cold creeping into her eyes*

I know what it's like to have no past. No family. No one who gives a damn about you. I'm not letting that happen to this baby. She stays here at TSO and thats final. Right now it's my choice to make.

*LW took a deep breath and decided she should think before saying anything else*

I'm not looking for her mother. I'm looking for information on our mysterious dead woman. I don't even know if she was the baby's mother. Right now I just want to know who killed her and my contact and why they tried to kill me. If we find anything on this babys family then thats just side information. Got it?

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 8th, 2001, 06:29:01 PM
;; Places his hand over the baby's head and pets it hesitantly. ;;

"I've never seen one of these before... It's a little odd. You know if you need a place for it to sleep, I won't mind it staying with me for a while."

;; Lets the baby hold on to his finger. ;;

Live Wire
Jan 8th, 2001, 06:53:45 PM
*smiles*

Thanks for the offer Jeseth but the baby needs to be with someone who knows what they are doing.

*LV gave her a look that said "and what do you know about babies?" but LW just ignored it*

The baby will stay with me and I don't want to hear an.....

*LW was interrupted by the sound of the computer beeping. Turning back to the console she saw that it had managed to decrypt one file*

Hmm looks like we are actually getting somewhere.

*LW called up the file on the computer screen and everyone gathered around to read it*

Marla L'roche

Birthplace: Coruscant
History: Parents - Tyne and Oran L'roche (deceased) Orphaned at age 9. Adopted by Luna Pol of Correllia.
Present Whereabouts: Unknown
Last Known Whereabouts Dagobah

*somehow they had all been hoping for more information to go on*

I hope the next two files give us more leads then that.

LV: Dagobah.....that pretty much confirms that she was a force user.

LD: Not necessairily.

LV: Well its not like there is anything of importance on Dagobah. Just jedi.

Lady Vader
Jan 8th, 2001, 07:07:51 PM
*Lady Vader looked down at the child. It was obviously force sensitive and with this new information it was looking more and more like this woman could be the childs mother. Shaking her head she tried to fit this new information into the puzzle. It just didn't feel right to her somehow*

*She stared at the computer screen for a moment...thinking*

LV: Most records are no where near this bare. I think someone did some cleaning up before we got here.

LW: Like who?

LV: I don't know. Could have been anyone. We don't even know when it happened. The details could have been purged several years ago.

LW: Thats not a comforting thought. I suppose I could always call in a few favors and see what I can find out. If she was affiliated with any jedi then someone out there has to have heared of her.

LV: It seems that way.

*LV looked down at the child as if she held all the answers they were looking for. LV could feel the babys force potential, the force was strong with her and yet...somehow familiar. Whoever this child belonged to, her parents had been powerful*

Live Wire
Jan 9th, 2001, 04:45:25 PM
*The next two files flashed on the screen as being decrypted.*

LW: Good maybe now we will get some answers.

*LW called up the two files and found them full of nothing but gibberish*

LV: What the?

LW: Looks like someone corrupted them.

*suddenly the computer beeped an warning and shut off. When they restarted the system all three of the files were gone.*

LD: I have a bad feeling about this.

LW: This is very strange. Looks like Im going to have to get information on this woman the old fashioned way. Ask.

LV: That's going to take time

LW: Yeah I know. I guess I should make a few calls and see what I can find. Thanks for your help guys.

*LW took the baby from LV and and started to head to her room.*

LV: Let me know if you need anything.

LW: I will.

*LW left the room and headed down the palace corridors.*

Lord Dagger
Jan 9th, 2001, 04:53:53 PM
:: Dagger appears in the corridor as LW leaves the room. He bows low and then smiles at the child ::
"Come" LW motions for him to follow "I need to speak to you, privatly"
:: Dagger bows once more ::
"I am yours to command my lady"
:: Dagger and LW head back to her room, once inside Dagger reaches out with the Force, stopping any form of spying on the room ::
"Now my Lady, what would you speak to me of"
:: Dagger looks at the child ::
"As if i couldn't guess"

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 9th, 2001, 06:23:50 PM
;; Looks at LD & LV and shrugs. ;;

"Well... I'll ask around. I have some contacts, but I don't know if I'll find anything. it;s worth a try either way."

Live Wire
Jan 9th, 2001, 07:14:59 PM
*LW motions for dagger to sit and he pulls the chair from the desk over. LW sits on the bed the baby still in her arms. She smiles slightly at dagger. He was one of her most trusted friends, she had entrusted her life to him and had the utmost confidence in his character*

LW: Well I should probably appologize for not taking you with me on my little excursion. I know how you feel about being left behind.

*Dagger nodded slightly. LW knew how seriously he took his duty to protect her. LW quickly gave him a synopsis of what she had told the others. About the fight and the death of her contact and the woman.*

Dagger: So you believe this woman to be the mother of this child?

LW: Right now we don't know who she really is.

*Dagger nodded comprehending what LW was telling him. But there was more. LW sighed and closed her eyes briefly. All of this had taken its toll on her and she was tired. Dagger waited patiently for her to speak. LW opened her eyes and looked seriously at Dagger. He could tell that she was mulling over her choice of words*

Dagger: You know you can trust me my lady.

LW: Yes I know. *with a sigh LW began to tell him the full story of what had happened*

*Daggers expression did not change as LW talked. When she was finished he simply nodded.*

LW: This information is not to leave this room.

Dagger: Understood.

Sniper Tondry
Jan 10th, 2001, 12:14:49 AM
(ooc) LW, this is my l'il posty.

(ic)
"What the hell happened here?" Pierce Tondry asked softly. The metallic cold of the catwalk rail beneath his hands seemed more pronounced all of a sudden.

No one answered him until he turned and sent a baleful glare at the bay crew nearby. "Five diplomats, twelve Royal Guards, and thirty stormtroopers all dead due to a docking clamp failure," Pierce paused ominously. "And no one can tell me why any of the subsystems that protect against this sort of thing kicked in?"

"Actually, the subsystems didn't kick in because the computer was told there was a launch going on," said one of twelve men arriving. He handed Pierce a datapad. "Apparently, someone's been toying with our computers."

Pierce skimmed the report. "Unauthorized entry, unauthorized download, unauthorized operation of Imperial equipment," he read aloud. "On top of murder of Imperial personnel. Pretty hefty charges, Ludos. Do we know anything?"

"Not a thing," another one of the agents stated. "And someone out there has some skills. There was a trace on it, but apparently it ran to Nal Hutta and then died out."

Pierce's eyebrows lifted. "It's a false trail, not a solid lead," Ludos informed him. "Old slicer trick. You divert a relay from a location, download things through the relay, set up a stopgap, and it looks like the relay was the site of download."

The Vice-Director turned his head and gazed down at the crashed shuttle and broken bodies. "I want them found, Taus," he stated firmly. "The loss of forty-seven personnel ain't gonna go unpunished. What can we do?"

"Depends on what they took," Ludos said. "If it was heavy security, then we're probably going to have them within the hour. Black files have several happy little extra programs attached to them to prevent unauthorized usage. Moderates don't, but they do have the standard authorization log that we might be able to access. Light security wouldn't even leave a trail."

Pierce looked at a wisp of smoke coming from the shuttle's inside. Several men from the Extinguisher crew hurried over with hoses spewing fire-suppressant foam from tanks on their backs. The lines of his jaw set and began walking away from the railing. "Let me know when you find something, men. Those who die needlessly under my command will be revenged."

Edit to Jeseth: No, it can actually go either way, and I wrote it that way in keeping with playing my character (who is NOT a Basic major from the Obroa-Skai Institute of Learning). :)

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 10th, 2001, 11:06:23 AM
Edit to Tondry: Heh... Alright, well pardon me in that case.

Lord Dagger
Jan 10th, 2001, 02:43:49 PM
:: Dagger looks at LW ::
"And what would you like me to do now my Lady?"
:: Dagger touches the child with the Force, feeling its strength, the he touches LW feeling her strength and her resolve ::
"You know that i will not betray your trust and will help you through this"

Live Wire
Jan 11th, 2001, 06:08:17 PM
*LW smiles at her friend and confidante*

LW: Thank you. I appreciate your loyalty.

*Dagger nodded silently and watched the child's eyes dart around curiously*

Dagger: What is the child's name?

*LW had already thought of that. After all they couldn't continue calling her "the baby" or "the child forever"*

LW: Well I kind of decided to call her Ariel.

*Dagger nodded his approval. It seemed to fit the baby*

*There was a knock at the door and LV walked in.*

LV: I made a call to one of my informants. He said he'll call back later today with information on this Marla L'roche.

LW: Sounds good. I guess I'll wait and see what he turns up before I call my people.

LV: Yeah. I'm sure he'll find the information we need. He seems to be able to do the impossible for me.

Lord Dagger
Jan 12th, 2001, 06:42:21 PM
"Nothing is impossible,"
:: Dagger smiled slyly ::
"Nothing"
:: Dagger rose slowly and went over to the baby, he placed a hand on its head and muttered something, everyone in the room felt a wave of Force energy from Dagger and then he smiled and left, bowing as he headed out ::
"You know where i am if you need me"

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 13th, 2001, 05:12:06 PM
Jeseth knocked on Live Wire's door and leaned against the frame, waiting for her. He had passed Lord Dagger as he walked down the corridor and wondered if she would be busy... but perhaps he had found a lead for her.

Lord Dagger
Jan 13th, 2001, 08:31:30 PM
:: Dagger arrives at his room and closes the door, taking as deep breath he performed the same anti-spy trick he had used in LW's room, then he sat down on the floor and closed his eyes. His Force sense travelled back to the room and to the child who he was most intrested in. Two minutes later Dagger broke the connection, unable to discern any more than he already had, he swore and began to pace the room wondering how to extract this last piece of information that would unravel the puzzle for him ::

Lady DeVille
Jan 14th, 2001, 07:16:15 AM
*De'Ville tapped at Dagger's door. When he answered it she entered, leaning against the wall tiredly. Dagger looked at her, expecting her to talk, and she finally did.* I expect Live Wire has talked with you about the child.

*He nodded, and was about to speak, but she continued* There is something familiar about that baby. I sense it, and I know you can sense it too. I am going to ask Live Wire if I can raise the child. *De'Ville paused, eyes down cast* She reminds me of myself, I think.

Lord Dagger
Jan 14th, 2001, 03:20:56 PM
:: Dagger studies DeVille for a long moment and sighs ::
"My dear DeVille, if only you understood, you sense something, but it is not what you think and i do not believe that LW will let Ariel out of her sight"
:: Dagger studies LD with his eyes and with the Force he chuckles inwardly 'if i were 500 year younger' he mused to himself, then he chuckled inwardly again 'i'd still be 50 years older than her' Dagger's expression softens ::
"There is something else, which i cannot tell you, as much as i wish i could, i'm sure LW will appreciate the gesture but i am equally sure she will turn down your kind offer"
:: Dagger layed a hand on DeVille's shoulder and she looked up at him ::
"The child will have a better life than you did, we will see to that"

Lady DeVille
Jan 14th, 2001, 11:05:18 PM
*She placed her own hand on his as it rested on her shoulder, and held his eyes with hers for a long moment. Dagger thought he could see straight to her soul through the liquid reflection of her eyes.

De'Ville blinked, and a familiar cool composure came over her.* I am going to rest. I'm exhausted.

*She turned on her heel and stepped out, heading to her own room.*

Live Wire
Jan 15th, 2001, 04:25:31 AM
*LW uses the force to open her door for jeseth*

Come on in.

*she motions for him to have a seat while she works at the computer. Yawning, she turns away from the computer*

Something on your mind?

Lord Dagger
Jan 15th, 2001, 01:14:26 PM
:: Dagger shook his head in wonder at the strength of the woman and resolved to do something about her request, Dagger reached out with the Force and discovered LW had company, he brushed her mind ::
"I must speak with you when you are free, it is a subject close to our hearts"
:: With that Dagger ended the conversation and sat on the floor his eyes closed as he tried to drop into perfect meditation, he sighed ::
"Oh my dear children, what can i do to help you now?"
:: He spoke aloud to the empy room and there was no reply, he sighed again and closed his eyes once more this time the meditation came but the vission of DeVilles eyes haunted his mind before his thoughts cleared and he was at pease ::

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 15th, 2001, 04:21:00 PM
Jeseth walked in and bowed.

"There is something... I beleive I might have found someone who will be capable of getting us the information we need. It's not going to be easy, but I think i can manage it. It's up to you."

The apprentice looked about the room with only his eyes, examining it.

Live Wire
Jan 15th, 2001, 04:27:40 PM
*LW got daggers message and made a mental note to speak to him asap.*

Give me details. Though I'd like to see what LV informants come up with before doing anything else. Though its always nice to have a plan B.

Jeseth Cloak
Jan 15th, 2001, 04:52:58 PM
"I've made certain contacts within Imperial Intelligence. I'm sure they wouldn't approve of what we're doing, but getting them to give us a few files one the women won't be a problem, so long as I conceal her importance."

Live Wire
Jan 15th, 2001, 06:38:20 PM
Sounds good. But like I said lets see what LV's informants get for us before we make contact with anyone else. I dont want it to become common knowledge that we are the ones looking for her. Keep me informed though.

now if you'll excuse me someone else needs to speak to me.

*LW picked up the baby from the bed and walked down the hall to daggers room*

Lady DeVille
Jan 16th, 2001, 04:01:56 PM
*She walked slowly down the darkened hallways, trailing her right hand against the wall until she reached her room. The Palace seemed deserted, but she could sense all of the life around her -the sleeping, dormant life.

The walls nearly sizzled with the power that these people contained, a potential energy that seemed eager to be released. And now there was a new, strange yet familiar sense amidst it all.

De'Ville tapped in the code for her door, and entered her small room wearily. Time for the rest that was interrupted earlier... She sat down on the edge of her bed, pulling off her boots and reaching out to that infant sense. The innocence of the young child was exhilirating, and De'Ville lightly caressed her mind, smiling at the colors that came to her.

She finished undressing and locked her door, curling up in her bed.*

Lord Dagger
Jan 16th, 2001, 06:46:08 PM
:: Dagger's cold green eyes snap open as LW requests to enter his room, with a wave of his hand Dagger opens the door, leaping to his feet and bowing as LW enters ::
"My lady,"
:: He looks at the child ::
"I was just approached by a slightly upset DeVille, she wanted to care for the child."
:: Dagger sighs ::
"I told her what you would say, concidering..."
:: Dagger pauses concidering his words and LW waits for him to finish ::
"I think that when the child comes of age you should let her train the child, i know it is a lot to ask but my love for her, for you and for the child comples me to ask what i think would be for the best"

Live Wire
Jan 17th, 2001, 03:54:15 AM
*LW nodds thoughtfully. She respected Daggers advice on many matters and this was no different. She had given much thought to Ariel's future*

I will consider it. She will need to be trained one day and DeVille is a fine teacher. Though I doubt it will be anything more then that.

Lord Dagger
Jan 17th, 2001, 02:57:38 PM
:: Dagger nods ::
"I understand, i did npt expect it to be anything more"
:: Dagger sits on the floor once more, closing his cold green eyes ::
"Is there anything else you wish of me my lady?"
:: Dagger reaches out with the Force for DeVille, he finds her asleep and at pease and smiles to himself, the thought of her eyes still haunting him. His own eyes open as he looks at LW once more ::

Live Wire
Jan 19th, 2001, 03:51:37 PM
*LW looked at dagger curiously. Something was.....she shook her head*

No, nothing more.

*LW turns and walks out of daggers room. On the way back to her own she passed LD's room. She paused for a moment and she could sense that LD was not awake. LW looked down at ariel who was napping in her arms. The innocence...something she had lost a long time ago. She understood why LD had gotten attached to her.*

Kahn12
Jan 19th, 2001, 08:43:26 PM
*Kahn is walking through the palace and senses a new presence. He can't quite put his finger on it, it's not Sith or Jedi... Kahn passes LW in the hall.*

Hey LW.

*Kahn does a double take, seeing the small bundle in her arms.*

Wha?? Is that a....a baby?

Live Wire
Jan 19th, 2001, 09:18:50 PM
*LW smiles at kahn and lets him look at the sleeping baby*

Yes it is. This is Ariel the newest member of TSO. She's going to be staying with me.

Kahn12
Jan 19th, 2001, 10:28:07 PM
*Kahn looks at the baby with awe. He didn't have much experiance...in fact no experiance with other children, yet he was able to make a connection with her, as he still had a tiny bit of innocence in him, innocence that would leave soon as he grew. Ariel sleeps on, hardly looking like someone who would (when full grown) put fear into the hearts of others.*

How did she get here?

Live Wire
Feb 2nd, 2001, 03:06:41 PM
Well Kahn its kind of a long story.

*As LW began talking she saw LD running towards her*

LW: What is it?

LD: I think we got a hit on the woman. The transmission is coming in now.

*LW followed her down to communications as the baby fidgited in her arms. The baby could sense LW's change of mood and was staring at her curiously. As they walked into the room she saw LV standing at a large screen talking to someone. LV looked up as they entered and smiled at them*

LV: And here they are now. LW this is one of my informants Grin Q'ual. He managed to find some information on the woman.

*LW stepped into range of the monitor and gave a polite greeting to Grin.*

Grin: You never seem to ask a simple task of me Lady Vader.

LV: Of course not. You'd get lazy if I did.

Grin: *chuckles* Anything for you my dear! I didnt find much Im afraid and I barely found that. Someone doesn't want this woman found. Im transfering the file to you now on a secure channel.

*LW moved over to a terminal and waited for the file to download into the TSO databanks. When it finished transfering LW applied the decryption key*

LV: Looks like we got it. Wonderful doing business with you as always Grin.

Grin: So does this make us even?

LV: Of course not. You still owe me big.

Grin: *chuckles* I expected nothing less. A pleasure to serve you Lady Vader.

*LW finished decrypting the file as LV signed off. The three women stood around the computer terminal wondering what the file held in it*

Xarkz Chaos
Feb 3rd, 2001, 12:23:36 AM
X: Well, lets open it ladies!

LD, LV, and LW turn, startled to see Chaos who had blended in with the background surroundings making everyone(including himself ;) ) forget he was there.

LD: Jeez, Chaos, where did you come from?

Chaos: Sorry, blended for awhile. But I'm here now once more.

Kahn12
Feb 3rd, 2001, 11:05:52 AM
What woman? What's going on?

Lady DeVille
Feb 7th, 2001, 09:57:55 PM
*De'Ville turned towards Kahn, he had almost been forgotten* The woman who Lordess Live Wire believes to be the child's mother. *She turns to Live Wire* Well, are we going to find out today, or should I come back later?