PDA

View Full Version : Yoda VS Vader, the LAST Sith!(STORY)

masteryoda11000
Feb 19th, 2001, 10:55:10 AM
I just like to write stories, so im going to try.... im new so plz dont get mad at me if its bad... its going to be hard enough to write a battle of jedis, but this is YODA! this will be immpossibles next door neighbor, well here goes...

Yoda is sitting at the little table in his hut, eating a snake, when he senses a disturbance in the Force... what could it be? Yoda gets up and walks to the door of this hut, but there is nothing there. He waves off the matter and goes back to eating.WAIT! now the sense is getting stronger and stronger... what is going on? Again Yoda gets up and walks over to the little door and goes outside, he doesnt see anything so he gets his little wooden staff and walks around. (yoda)"Hello Vader..." (vader)"how did you know i was here?" vader slowly walks out of one of the unseen shadows.(Yoda)"hehe you forget, strong am i with the force." vader pulls out his lightsaber,(vader)"well we will just have to see HOW strong!" vader quickly swings at yoda whos uses the force to stop vaders hand in mid-swing! then Yoda quickly rolls away and pulls out his miniature lightsaber!(i just recently learned he had one thanks to Master Windu!) yoda stands ready to defend himself, (yoda)"strong the force is within me Vader, you dont stand a chance, though you would destroy me in a physical battle, i have had over 800 years of jedi training!" vader swings his saber but yoda counters and swings at vaders legs, vader blocks the blow, but is surprised by the power of the blow! it puts vader off balance, yoda uses the force and sends vader into a tree! then, calling upon the force again, he throws a huge rock onto vader! (vader)"aaaaaaah!, you have crushed my legs!" (yoda)"well now that you cant fight get off my planet!" yoda pulls out his blaster, and removes the rock with the force, (vader)"AHAHA you idiot! im not giving up yet! vader swings at yodas legs, but yoda Jumps into the air and blasts down on vaders back! vader screams, then nothing... then a sizzle, (yoda)"forgot i did, that mostly machinery you were." yoda pics up his cane, and walks back into the house.

YODAS VICTORIOUS! I know I know, the problem with the battle was i made yoda seem invincible... well next time I will make him fight the emperrer or something, so if yall read this then can yall tell me if you liked it? thanks

MY STARWARS WEBSITE:
starwarsmania.freehomepage.com (http://starwarsmania.freehomepage.com)

Lady DeVille
Feb 19th, 2001, 06:49:47 PM
Just a friendly suggestion: Break up the story into paragraphs. That was next to impossible to read. :)