PDA

View Full Version : Optivus Hic Oborioit

Feb 19th, 2001, 09:49:20 PM
(OOC: This is a closed RP. It's just going to be a short introduction of my character.)
(EDIT: Got rid of the special font)

*He was in a white room. A few people were busily moving around him. They were wearing white coats (doctors?). He was on a bed. No, it was a metal table (a gurney?). A bright light was shone into his eye, and he felt a deep pain coming from his gut. Was he dea...*

*He was looking at a small, white room, fronted by a glass window. Someone . . . something was inside. The creature was a deep green, and its eyes were nearly bugging out of its head. He heard a scream, and red, brown, and green goo dripped down the walls, preceded by a loud pop. An overhead sprinkler came on, and all that was left of the creature was washed down the drain.*

*He was lying in a warm purple-red room. One other person was in the room (a doctor from before). He could feel a thrumming. He knew he must be on a ship. A tingling sensation shot through his body, and everything went black.*

*And that's when he woke up. It took a moment for the memory of those painful dreams . . . no, nightmares, to pass. When they did, he was shocked. He was lying in the same warm purple-red room from his dream.*

Feb 20th, 2001, 12:38:44 AM
*The floodgate opened. Thoughts flooded his mind. Where am I? Were those dreams really memories? What am I doing here? Who am I?

The reality of the last question hit him like a train. He had no idea who he was. He looked down at himself. He had the basic layout of what he knew to be a human, only smoother. What was unusual was his colour. He was silver. He didn't know why, but that seemed unusual to him. Then something clicked. He thought hard for a second, and then relaxed. He felt something crawling against his skin. Only it was his skin. He looked down, and could see his silver skin turning blue. It worked!

Pleased with this new development, he got up and looked around the room. It was small, with a single door across from the bed. Must be the living quarters. There was a computer terminal on the side wall. He went over to it, and did two things. First, he found out where the bridge was. Second, he checked the environment of the ship. Good he thought. The same all through the ship. He left, and headed for the bridge, to find out where he was.*