PDA

View Full Version : Memories of the Past...

SYNC 448
Feb 21st, 2001, 11:28:41 PM
::SYNC lies back in the pilot's chair of his Royal Naboo Fighter and starts to think about his past. All the people who have double crossed him...all the people he has seen die. SYNC grew up on the planet of Naboo, his family close with Queen Amidala. He knew Luke Skywalker...but that was then. His father and mother were framed for a murder. They would be sentenced to death, so they fleed Naboo. In their hurry to leave, they had no time to get their son. He was left with his guard-parents, the Skywalkers. They sent him to an orphanage, where he was treated badly. When he was thirteen, he escaped and stole a Royal Naboo Fighter. He still uses that as his fighter. Now 16, SYNC must do everything on his own. He stole an educational program, so he teaches himself how to read, write, etc. He is an outlaw, on the run from the Galaxy Police Force. He only carries a blaster and a red darksaber, which he has trained himself to use. He has never killed anyone, but if the need arises, he won't hesitate.::

"Almost there..."

::SYNC pushes a button to take his ship out of hyper space, very close to the planet of.....Naboo...::

SYNC 448
Feb 22nd, 2001, 05:52:04 PM
::SYNC navigates his ship toward Naboo, sending in a request to land.::

Naboo Guard: "Request granted. Please leave all communications open, and be prepared to be searched when you land. We are looking for a galactic robber."

SYNC: "OK, no problem."

((Thinks to Self: "I hope my high-lighted hair and my recent growth spurt will help. It's been over four years, and they're still looking for me. They must think that I had something to do with the murder my parents were framed for."))

SYNC 448
Feb 22nd, 2001, 06:57:28 PM
::SYNC lands and gets out to be searched. The guard gives him a thumbs up after checking, and then walks back into the airport (what else could I call it?). SYNC walks in about 30 yards behind him. He goes to the helpdesk and asks for a brochure (one to get to the Theed Palace). He then walks back out of the building and flips a switch on his jet-pack. He is lifted of the ground and starts flying toward the palace, knowing the burnt remains of his house still remain there.::

"I hope they didn't find the underground vault..."