PDA

View Full Version : Flashbacks (Completed RP)

Big Bad Naga
Feb 6th, 2001, 12:12:10 PM
OOC: This is closed for myself. BTW I don't RP in 1st person, just thought it'd be fun to try.

Darkness, Emptiness, Sadness. These were the things that clouded my judgement and my true vision. Nothing was real to me anymore. Everything had gradually become fake over the past 5 years.

I was Big Bad Naga, respected member of The Sith Order. I had recently gotten myself out of a big mess with the Hutts. Boy, what an adventure that'd been.

For the past five years, I have tried to remember remnants of my past. Anything that might indicate I had one. Sure I had learned about my past. But I could not and cannot remember the things I learned. I am starting to believe they never took place.

What is real? I ask myself. I no longer know the difference between the real world and the fake one. It is as if my eyes are closed, though to others they seem open.

I vowed to myself that I would remember my past. Ha! What a load of garbage that was. I tried, don't get me wrong. I must've been through a thousand meditation and dream sequences. I only had grabbed bits of my past from a few of them.

Right now, I am going on a small journey to my "supposed homeplanet" called P'hish. I had been there twice before. Maybe some could give me answers.

Big Bad Naga
Feb 6th, 2001, 12:41:52 PM
I looked around in the cockpit of my modified TIE Interceptor. I had just left the Hangar Bay 33 on the planet Averam. I am currently setting my destination for P'hish.

Memories that I knew were real, flash into my head. They are about my last trip to P'hish. I remember the warm air and the dangerous, but sunny jungle. Most animals on P'hish were harmless, but it was always good to bring a blaster or two along. Just in case...

I hear a beep from my commlink and press the button.

Hades: "Naga, one quick thing."

Naga: "Yeah Hades?"

Hades: "What should I do with the prisoners? The ones we discussed."

Naga: "Ah yes...them...Well make sure they do not escape."

Hades: "Alright. See you in a week or two."

I click the comlink off and put it away. I turn my ship to it's designated course and enter the code. I smile and hold my breath. Hyperspace travel always excites me. I press the button and hit the back of my seat hard. The stars turn into starlines as I travel at the speed of light.

Big Bad Naga
Feb 6th, 2001, 01:48:20 PM
I wake up and rub my eyes. During the journey, I went into a hybernation trance. I look through the viewport and once again marvel the sight of Hyperspace. It was truly a sight to see.

I turn my head to the side and read the Hyperspace feedouts. I would be arriving at the planet in less then one hour. This is good news because patience is not my best virtue.

I always wondered to myself why had I chosen the paths I did in life. I never really sit down and thought about what path I am going to choose. I just do what I think is right and hope for a positive outcome. More often then not, I do get a positive outcome. I just hope I have not come to rely on taking chances. It's not a wise choice.

One Hour Later.

My Interceptor has just emerged from hyperspace above the planet. Looking at the planet from up here made me wonder why I had not come to visit the place more often. I slowly descend my ship until it reaches the Upper Atmosphere. I check the scopes to find a good place to land. There was a clearing in my tribe, that I had made upon my last journey. I decide to land there even though I know it will surely cause confusion and commotion.

I land my ship ever so softly and pop open the hatch. I raise my head and look around. Many of my own race stand around the ship. They marvel it with wide eyes. I almost forgot that most had never seen a real ship before.

A large reptile, the tribe eldar I had instilled before I left bustles through the crowd and stops before my Interceptor.

Big Bad Naga
Feb 6th, 2001, 02:50:39 PM
Tribe Eldar: "Greetingsss Naga son of Red. What bringsss you here?"

Naga: "I have come to visit you all, and hopefully discover more about my past."

Tribe Eldar: "It is always an honor to have you back home."

I nod and hold back a smile.

Tribe Eldar: "Please, follow me."

I hop out of my TIE Interceptor and walk alongside the Eldar that now led the tribe. He was a tall serpent, full reptile. I do not remember ever having a hiss to my voice like my people do, but I don't remember much at all for that matter.

The Eldar leads me to the main long house. I have been in this building many times before.

Eldar: "Now that you are here, we will have a great feast!"

I turn to him and smile. These were my people. Eventhough I was slightly different from them, they accepted me. And I will do my best to pay them back somehow.

Big Bad Naga
Feb 6th, 2001, 03:08:04 PM
The only thing that ran in my head the moment I layed eyes on the food before me was "wow". The foods had been beautifully assorted and there was such a variety. It did not take me long to finish my meal up to the 4th helpings.

Now I sit and listen to the chief talk about the events that took place while I was gone. I slowly reach out with my hand and grasp my cup. The savoury wine splashes on my toungue. It is truly fine wine.

Eldar: "Basically, jussst minor disputesss over land and jungle propertiesss. Nothing seriousss."

Naga: "That is good to hear. Eldar, where is my father's belongings?"

Eldar: "We put them deep in the jungle. Very deep. That area isss now dangerousss. You mussst not go there."

Naga: "Why were they put in the jungle?"

Eldar: "Your father was a very mysterious man. We figured he wanted his most prized possesions untouched by others."

Naga: "And why is it now dangerous?"

Eldar: "Many beasts roam the forest. Some have ventured into there to steal Red's belongings. None of them ever returned."

For a second my anger began to rise, but I pushed it down. This person was questioning my survival skills. On the other hand, he could be right. Am I ready to embark on such a dangerous mission?

Naga: "Please do not question my actions from here on. I need a map and a guide to put me on the right path. I can do the rest."

Eldar: "NO! Please do not go."

Naga: "I must. I'm sorry, but you cannot stop me. Just please, supply me with the things I need."

Eldar: "You will need more then what we can give you to make it through the jungle."

Big Bad Naga
Feb 6th, 2001, 03:36:47 PM
There I stood, at the edge of the "safe" jungle. A crack between the earth floors had been a sort of line between safe and danger.

My guide behind me turns around and leaves. I am alone now. My mind is fighting over the possibilities and the dangers. I crave and value life. "I should've studied this area with macrobinoculars before coming here," I said to myself. "It is too late for that now. Or is it?"

I take a few steps back and feel the Dark Side course through my legs. I take a deep breath and run straight for the cracks. With a mighty leap, I clear the gap and land softly on the other side.

I quickly grab my lightsaber and blaster and clench them both. Sith have no fear, and this was an upside. I can hear sounds in the distance. Animal cries, or was it something else? I shake the thoughts clouding my head and look at my map. I was exactly 23 miles from the burial site. "This is going to take longer then I thought," I mutter to myself.

The Eldar informed me with all he knew about this area. Will what he told me be enough? I sure hope it will. For my sake.

I sit down and begin to study my map and the surrounding areas. Hopefully I will survive this journey and discover more about myself.

Big Bad Naga
Feb 6th, 2001, 04:58:06 PM
I spin around and point my blaster at the Predator. I have only been in this jungle for 2 hours and I have already been attacked 5 times. These predators remind me of Vornskyrs. The one I have my blaster pointed at is giving me a perculiar look.

Suddenly the creature jumps at me. I quickly pull the trigger and fall backwards. The animal drops dead before me. I get up and wipe the sweat off of my face. I am not so helpless in this jungle after all.

From behind the wide-trunk trees, three more of the animals walk out. One trods over to the dead one in front of me. I put away my blaster and ignite my saber, just in case.

One of the creatures releases a low growl and nips at the air between him and I. My lightsaber seems to have no affect on their fear factors. I figure they don't understand the power. I smile evilly to myself and quickly chop all three into pieces.

If these are the threats, I am unimpressed. I easily disposed of all of them so far. But then again, I hadn't gone that deep into the jungle yet. I continue my journey.

Big Bad Naga
Feb 6th, 2001, 07:08:00 PM
I lay on the ground, trying to keep as silent as possible. It has been 15 hours since I left the tribe. I'll tell you, it isn't exactly a joyride. My blaster sticks out of the grass slightly. I am waiting for the enemy Vornskyr-like creatures to reveal themselves. I can sense about 6 of them with the Force. That's way too many to take on by myself.

All 6 of them come out of the clearing in single file. I still remain in my position, watching and waiting. One creature starts to sniff the ground and walk in my way. I quickly feel the anger rising. I am about to snap.

Suddenly with the Force I send the creauture flying back into a tree. I jump out and shoot another one in the forehead. One jumps at my neck, but my tail whips out and bats it aside.

I scream in pain while one clamps at my leg. I can feel the blood pour out. I set my blaster to stun and shoot the animal. It releases the grip and falls back. Three more advance on me.

I throw my blaster to the side and ignite my lightsaber. The orange blade shines in the night sky. I point it at one and thrust. The animal jumps back. I lunge forward, but the beast jumps back again.

Suddenly, I feel the weight of another animal on my back. It strikes me in the head with his paw. Everything was starting to go black...

Big Bad Naga
Feb 6th, 2001, 08:58:53 PM
I manage to regain consciousness long enough to jump out of harms way. I skidded across the dirt floor and picked up my fallen blaster. With 2 well aimed shots I kill the two predators advancing toward me. I feel a new surge of energy from the Force. I pick up my lightsaber and re-ignite it. In a haze of anger I slash and destroy the rest of the animals.

I walk to the nearest log and sit down. There were major bruises all over my body. I incanted a Force Spell I had learned that closed up wounds, but did not heal. Those animals did quite a number on me. I silently patch up the rest of my bruises and move on.

While walking, I look at my map and estimate my current location. Not even halfway there yet. My hopes are not brought down by this though. Not yet anyway. I will find what I came here to find. I promised myself.

Two flying creatures start to notice me. At first they lay low and pretend not to follow, but now they are making it obvious. I pretend not to notice in hopes of catching them by surprise. The Eldar had told me about these birds. Their bites are poisonous. I am not in the mood to fight again, but I am not in the mood to get poisoned either.

I can feel them getting closer, hear the flapping of their wings. I spin around and release a hail of blastershot from my rifle. Both birds are hit and slump down to the ground. I find it funny that some animals think they have intelligence and make fools of themselves. These ones did, and they paid the ultimate price.

Big Bad Naga
Feb 8th, 2001, 06:33:15 PM
I only have 4 more miles to go. Unfortunately, I was starting to get tired and bloody. I could sense lifeforms all around, some were thinking with their stomachs.

I spin around and point my blaster at the sound of gurgling. Nothing wis there except darkness. I turn around and continue my walk, when something hits me from behind hard.

I stumble across the jungle floor and turn to face my attacker. It is a giant man-eating plant. It's teeth glistened in a smile, it appears to have no eyes. It strikes at me again, this time knocking the blaster from my hand. I roll back and frantically search for my lightsaber.

"Emperor's Black Bones!"

My Lightsaber is gone. It must've fallen off my belt in this current skirmish. I can't find it now! The plant dives in for another attack. I quickly jump and land on a tree branch. I look around, trying to find my lightsaber. A silver light catches my eye.

Too late! The plant strikes the branch, forcing me to jump and land on the floor hard. Now I can't remember where I saw the lightsaber. And it seems this plant isn't going to quit attacking anytime soon. If I don't do something fast, I'm dead.

Big Bad Naga
Feb 8th, 2001, 09:15:52 PM
I jump to the side and feel a sharp pain in my leg. The plant had bit into it hard. I scream in anguish, and bang my head on the soil. The plant won't let go. I can feel the blood rolling down my leg.

Then, as I open my eyes about to scream, I spot my lightsaber a few feet away. With an outstretched hand, I call it over and ignite the orange blade. It slashes through the creature, with one quick slice. It lets go of the grip on my leg and falls to the jungle floor. I get up on one leg and brush the dirt off my clothing. My leg was mutilated and would need some time in a bacta tank.

I summon a broken branch and use it as something to keep me up. I look at my map again, realizing that I have made no progress in the past hour. I growl at myself and start to walk slowly.

Three Hours Later.

I am almost there. The burial site should be here somewhere. My face is drenched with sweat, and my lower body is stained with blood streaks. I keep my mutilated leg still, in hopes that it doesn't get worse. I would've stopped long ago, but my Sith training reminded me that giving up was not an option. Ever!

I stop for a second and enhance my vision looking past the trees. There is a hut, only 40 metres away. I laugh with joy and pain. There was something there! This mission had not been in vain.

I quickly use the Force to boost my walking abilities and walk at a steady pace to the hut. I will get there in maybe three minutes at my pace.

Big Bad Naga
Feb 8th, 2001, 09:40:56 PM
I enter the small opening of the hut. Inside, it is dusty and dark. I ignite my saber and cut a small hole in the building. Some light pours in. I look around and notice a cupboard in the far corner. I walk over and open the first drawer. Inside there is a small necklace with a weird rock on it.

I don't exactly remember ever seeing this weird rock before or ever hearing about it. I look around for a second to make sure nothing is watching. Then I slowly put my hand down.

I grab the small necklace and lift it out of the drawer. Suddenly, everything goes black.

Big Bad Naga
Feb 8th, 2001, 09:50:39 PM
I open my eyes slowly and find myself on P'hish still. But I'm not in the hut. I look around and fall back at the sight of a tall figure towering over me.

Naga: "Where am I? Who are you?"

The figure opens his mouth and releases a grin. He bends down. Then I realize, I am short...what happened to my height? Where am I? These questions ring through my head. Then the figure speaks.

???: "Naga, do you not remember your own father?"

I fall back and open my mouth. This must be a dream. I can't even feel the Force. I look up at this figure, and then my eyes dart down. I didn't have any legs! I was full reptile.

Naga: "Where am I?"

???: "Why, you are in the training centre."

I remember the training center. It is abandoned and wrecked. "What the hell is going on?" I thought. Then it hit me like an X-Wing Laser. This must be the past. A flashback. I was re-living a flashback. And this being, was truly my father.

Big Bad Naga
Feb 8th, 2001, 10:03:58 PM
I still can't believe it. I am staring at my father. My FATHER! I just can't comprehend this. I am re-living my past. Now I wonder, how will I get back to the future? I start to get nervous, and try to calm myself with the Force. I can't feel the Force though. "This is very weird," I thought.

Father: "Now we must complete your training for today. Let me see your fighting skills with that spear."

He points to a wooden spear a few feet away. I slither over and grasp it with my webbed hands. I notice he has one too. "What should I do?" I asked myself. I guess the best bet would be to play along.

I slither over as fast as I can and swing the spear at him. I reel back, not expecting the hard and firm block by his spear. He jabs forward, but I instinctively bat his spear to the side. I slash across his chest, but he reels back. I use my tail, and spring forward, knocking him down. I can remember my Sith training techniques, but for some reason...I can't use them.

I fall back from a strong punch by my father. I shake my head and bounce at him again. I slash left and right with my spear. Each hit, stronger then the last. Finally his spear snaps in half and falls to the ground. I point my spear at his neck, panting.

Father: "Good my son, very good. To show that you have bested me in spear battle, I present you with this necklace. The rock on it will help you in battle."

Naga: "Thank you father."

I lower my spear and reach out to take the necklace. I notice it is the same one that I found in the hut. Once my hand touches it, everything goes black.

Big Bad Naga
Feb 10th, 2001, 09:22:19 PM
I open one eyelid. I can feel the Force again. Everything is safe, so I get up and look around. I am back in the hut. I must've blacked out from a fall. That flashback felt so real. Was it real? I think deep down, that it was a real flashback. The first one I have ever had of my past. This was truly interesting.

I slowly sink to the floor on my knees and open the next drawer. Many items were in this drawer. All very interesting, but one catches my eye. It is a small dagger. Very fancy, made entirely out of gold. This seems familiar to me somehow. I don't know if this is true, but I believe my whole memory is returning.

I place my hand in the drawer and clasp the dagger. I slowly take it out and examine it closely. Writing is on it. I cannot understand this writing.

Suddenly, I get very dizzy. Everything starts to go black again.

Big Bad Naga
Feb 10th, 2001, 10:18:20 PM
I find myself once again in the past. This time, I am in the wilderness outside the clan walls. I cannot feel the Dark Side once again. It is a shame I did not learn of the Force until I become older. I am clearly not alone. Right behind me, two other of my kin stare forward. I turn around.

Naga: "What am I doing here?"

They both give me a look of surprise. They exchange glances and shrug. One moves forward and begins to speak.

Other Naga: "You must walk through the dangerous part of this jungle and retrieve the dagger your father has placed 1 mile away. Good Luck."

My eyes open in surprise. I am clearly to do this with no weaponry. This came as a shock to me. I look at both of them and nod. I turn around and march forward through what seemed to be boundaries.

The jungle is buzzing with life. It is nightfall, and many dangerous predators are out. I slither across the dirt floor, keeping my eyes open for the Dagger. I figure it is the same one from the future.

I turn around and look directly at two eyes staring back at me. Something was stalking me, and here it is. I look around frantically. I need to think fast!

Big Bad Naga
Feb 10th, 2001, 10:42:07 PM
The creature jumps at me, and from then on everything is just a blur. I extend my claws and slit it's throat with one swipe. My tail swings around and bats it aside.

I open my eyes a few minutes later. Everything was calm once again. Bloodstains can be seen on my fingers and hands. I feel pity for the animal, but it deserved to die. It made an attempt on my life. I look around and spot a broken branch, very wide. I pick it up and use it as a walking stick. I continue to walk again. It must be here somewhere.

Out of the corner of my eye, the glint of something metal catches my attention. I walk over and discover it to be the Dagger. I found the golden dagger. I pick it up and look at it. My face full of pride. I fall to the ground, and open my eyes wide with surprise.

My father steps out of the shadows, wearing a toothy grin. He extends his hand and helps me up.

Naga: "Father..."

Father: "Call me Red, for today, you become a grown up in the tribe."

Naga: "Thank you Father."

I bow down and hold out the Dagger.

Father: "It is yours to keep Naga. Use it wisely."

Naga: "Yes father."

I watch as the world around me fades away. Everything becomes black again. I am once again, returning to the present.

Big Bad Naga
Feb 11th, 2001, 09:58:11 PM
I notice there are several other items in the drawer when I come to. Three more to be exact. I put the dagger in my pouch, along with my necklace.

These two items were special to me. They were links to my past. Just the feel of them, flooded old memories in my head.

I figure that each item I touch will give me a flashback. Mysterious works are at play here. Possibly too mysterious for me to understand or comprehend.

Is it the will of the Force that allows me to travel in time unconsciously? This is something I must look up on. I sit down and look in the drawer. The most appealing item to me was a ring. A small, but powerful looking ring.

Big Bad Naga
Feb 12th, 2001, 08:58:02 PM
I grab the ring and place it on my index finger. Strangely, nothing happens. Nothing at all. The eriee sound of the jungle outside fills the hut. I stand there for a second, looking surprised.

"Why am I not having a flashback?!?!" I think to msyelf. This is a most perculiar situation. I take the ring off and place it on my thumb. Nothing happens again. I frantically put it on each finger and wait to see what happens. Suddenly, when I place the ring on my middle finger, things begin to bend out of shape. I close my eyes, and begin to see bright lights. "What is this?" I ask myself. Everything, once again goes black.

Big Bad Naga
Feb 12th, 2001, 09:41:41 PM
I open my eyes and blink a few times. There is nothing around me. Everything is white. This surely isn't the past. It doesn't even look like the future. I can feel the Force still, and I am still in my half breed form.

There is nothing. I have been walking for an hour now, shouting out in the open. The same response always, nothing. I stop and scan the area. All is white and blank.

"Where am I?" I scream. Suddenly, something appears. A bright light appears out of nowhere. At first it looks like a dot, but then gets bigger as it moves closer. I run toward it. Suddenly, the light turns black and lightning strikes around it. I stop in my tracks and fall to the floor from instincts. "What happened?" I wonder. The white, turns to dark.

"What is this place?" I shout out loud.

I am met with the crack of lightning. I look up and notice a picture. A screen of sorts. A reptile, cloaked in red stands in the rain. I sit down and watch the screen. The reptile speaks.

Father: "Naga, I your father Red, bestow upon you this magical ring. It will bring you good luck in times of need. Wear and use it always."

Another voice can be heard. It is my voice. But why can't I see myself on the screen. Suddenly, it hits me. This place is my mind and soul. That screen must've been my eyes. Someone had once told me that "The eye is the window to the soul". Everything starts to make sense. This is a new oppurtunity, search my mind for lost memories.

Big Bad Naga
Feb 15th, 2001, 11:14:33 PM
My mind is more twisted then I thought it was. Pictures of my past pop out of nowhere. By now I have gotten used to the hissings and loud noises.

This place is living with the Dark Side. I can feel it stronger then ever. So much power. Only if I can utilize it. I delve deeper into my minds. I search for past memories. A picture of an unknown man flashes before me. He is cloaked in black and he is human. He wears a long cloak. "What picture is this?" I ask myself. It certainly isn't the past.

Then it all ends in a flash. I shield my eyes from the brightness. "It's over!" I think.

Big Bad Naga
Feb 15th, 2001, 11:22:41 PM
I'm back in the hut. My mind is fine. It didn't suffer any damage. I've heard stories where people have gone insane from touching their own minds. Fortunately, I am already partially insane. I am a Sith after all. All Sith are insane. Or they act insane anyway. Especially when Jedi are near.

The musty room acquired a bad smell while I was in my mind. I get up and walk around the room, trying to sniff it out. The soil beneath me makes no sound when contacting with my boots. The smell is spreading. I think something must've come in here to die. Then I find it.

Under a cot, a dead creature, like the ones that attacked me lies. He is bloody, and many insects are beginning to form around him. I hold my breath and levitate him with the Force. I chuck him outside, 10 feet away.

I spin on my heel and walk back to the drawer. I kneel down and look at the open drawer. Two more contents remain. They are a fang and a blaster.

"Which one to choose?" I said aloud.

Big Bad Naga
Feb 17th, 2001, 03:52:55 PM
I extend my hand and reach out for the fang. I have decided on that, even though the blaster made me curious. The fang was very small, and sharp. As my hand clasps over the fang, it slightly pricks my skin.

Suddenly, the world around me starts to change forms and shapes. My head begins to stir. I close my eyes for relief.

When I re-open my eyes, everything around me is changed. I am having another flashback. This one a little more stranger then the others. I am in a cave, with my father at my side. I am bigger this time. A lot taller. I look up at him and give my father a quizzical look.

Father: "Today, we will test your skills and knowledge once again. You must proceed through the cave and come back with a Mrek'chin fang. If you suceed, you will become tribe leader."

I nod and begin to play along. My long tail slithers across the floor, as I sink into the darkness. I have a bad feeling about this.

Father: "Good Luck!"

Big Bad Naga
Feb 17th, 2001, 04:43:03 PM
I walk around in the darkness searching for this animal. I can see only black. It's starting to get to my head. I am expected to defeat this creature in the dark? That is truly mad. I strain my eyesight and hearing, but nothing. I can hear almost nothing. The sounds of bugs scurrying across the stone floor is the only sound here. I hate insects. They are a bother.

My mind snaps back to attention. I can hear a new sound. It is a surprise at first, but I confirm the sound is what I think it is, a stream. There is water here somewhere. This is most interesting. As a matter of fact, I am pretty thirsty.

I can hear the stream more loudly now. That means I am getting closer. This is a relief in many ways. My throat is now raspy. I look around, and find what I am looking for. Only a few feet to the left, a stream cut through the rock path. I slither up to it and dunk my head in the water. It is such a relief. Believe it or not, this cave is very warm.

I turn around and open my eyes wide. I could've sworn I heard something. Like footsteps and growling. But nothing is here. It must be my mind playing tricks on me. I lower my head once more to take another draught. It is cut short. My body is knocked away from the stream. Two red eyes look straight at my face.

"Uh oh," I thought.

Big Bad Naga
Feb 17th, 2001, 07:25:05 PM
The creature is indeed the one I am supposed to kill. Unfortunately, the situation makes me look like the prey. He is standing over at me, growling. Not the best of times.

My spear at my side, is now a few feet away. It was knocked off my belt when I was first attacked. This predator is going to kill me in a few seconds.

I close my eyes and clear my mind. I can feel something, but I don't know if it's the force. I can feel the spear. I imagine it rolling towards me. If this doesn't work, I'm dead. I imagine the spear enter my claws.

To my surprise, something does enter my claw. It is the spear. I jab upwards with all my might and impale the creature. I throw it aside and survey myself. Only a few minor scratches, no real damage. I wonder how I am able to use the Force like that? I can barely feel it. This is something I have to look into.

I walk over to the creature and use my spearhead to take the biggest fang out. I finally have it. Now I can go back. I start to head back.

Big Bad Naga
Feb 17th, 2001, 11:06:13 PM
I submerge from the darkness, to see my father standing there almost motionless. I slither over and lay the fang before him.

Naga: "I have done what you have instructed me to do."

I look up for a second to see him smiling. I let out a sigh of relief.

Father: "You have indeed proved yourself. Grab that fang once more and let us head back."

Naga: "Yes Father."

I grab the fang and watch as everything goes black...Once again.

Big Bad Naga
Feb 18th, 2001, 03:52:19 PM
All that is left is this perculiar blaster. Why would my father have this blaster buried with him anyway? This is what confused me most. What would the Flashback be like if I touched it?

The blaster looked very much like the ones Imperial assassins use. It had a transparisteel handle and a smooth shaft. It had a lot of dust on it.

I grab the blaster and feel it in my hand. The transparisteel is cold and smooth when first touched. I blow the dust off and examine it further. This is indeed linked to the Imperials somehow. The Empire's insigna was grafted onto the handle.

I close my eyes and prepare for what could be, the last flashback.

Big Bad Naga
Feb 18th, 2001, 03:58:40 PM
I am back in the past now. I've figured out that it is one week after I obtained the fang in the cave. Everything is pretty much peaceful in the tribe. Tomorrow I am going to have my coranation.

The sky is clear, and the jungle weather is warm. I inhale the fresh air. My inhaling was interrupted by a loud horn. A soldier slithered up to me.

Soldier: "Sssir! Sssomething BIG! In the sssky!"

He turns around and points at the mountain.

"It approachesss over that mountain."

I nod and tell him to lead the way. I follow him through the jungles until we reach the foot of the mountain. I use my claws and follow him up the mountain. We reach the first plateau. The shoulder of the mountain was only 30 feet higher. Then I can see what he is talking about.

I wipe the sweat off my face and proceed to follow him once again. We reach the side and hoist ourselves up. A whole group of other Nagas were there pointing at the sky. I slithered toward them, passing the rocks that blocked my view. My blood runs cold at what I see. An Imperial Star Destroyer, orbiting the planet.

Big Bad Naga
Feb 18th, 2001, 04:04:06 PM
I rub my eyes, but the picture still remains crystal clear. An Imperial Star Destroyer orbiting this planet! What does the Empire want with this place? Many of those who first spotted it are now slinking back in fear. Some climbed back down the mountain to warn my father.

I watch as the ship releases several probe droids. The droids head down to the planet and spread throughout the world. I turn to the soldier who led me to the mountain.

Naga: "I am going back down to warn my father. You must calm them and lead them down after me."

I point to the other Nagas.

Soldier: "Yes Naga."

I give him one last nod and slither down the mountain. There is no time to waste. The Empire might launch an attack on this planet and devastate it.

Big Bad Naga
Feb 22nd, 2001, 10:08:13 PM
Naga: "Father they are called Imperials!!!"

Father: "How do you know so much about them?"

Naga: "I have no time to explain, they will only do harm to this world!"

Father: "In such an event, we must go underground. Many of our early peoples dug tunnels and homes. I will summon the clan members."

I cover my ears at the sound of a loud horn. All the habitants start to crowd around. My father climbs atop the longhouse.

Father: "The ones in the sky are enemies, so we must protect ourselves. Everyone pack your things, we are heading for the underground tunnels."

I look up, and instantly a lump forms in my throat. It is too late. A Lambda Class shuttle is landing in the training area clearing. Many soldiers grasp their spears in fear. I have a bad feeling about this.

Big Bad Naga
Feb 22nd, 2001, 10:16:16 PM
Imperial troops followed by a captain step out of the ship in a military fashion. They all hold their blasters ready. Then in basic, the Captain speaks.

Captain: "Greetings. I am Captain Vera of the Seductress above. We have come on a scientific mission. We want to research your world."

I translate to my father. Upon hearing this he growls and shakes his head.

Father/Translated by Naga: "No! Leave now! This planet is ours and you are not allowed here!"

Captain: "I didn't think it would have to come to this."

Before the Imperials can advance, I shout out a war cry. The soldiers jump forward and attack with their spears. Amidst the chaos, a troop comes behind me and hits me on the head with his blaster. I fall down dazed.

I can feel myself being dragged, hearing cries all around me. My people fought against the Imperials, but the blasters overwhelmed them.

I can feel the ramp against my skin. I am being brought inside the shuttle.

Captain: "Thank you soldier, at least we got one specimen today."

I look up and see my father one last time. I use my remaining strength and knock the blaster out of the trooper's hand. I then reach out my hand. My father is too far away. The shuttle rises, just leaving the other troopers to fight. The ramp closes, but not before the blaster falls. My father catches it and lets out a howl. Everything goes black.

Big Bad Naga
Feb 22nd, 2001, 10:19:01 PM
I am back in the hut. This time my attitude is one of sorrow. I now know how I came to be in the hands of the Imperials. All these artifacts are in my backpack. Unfortunately, they were the only artifacts. There is no more significant objects in this hut. I hav touched everything in hopes of another flashback...Nothing.

I take one last long look at the hut and then turn my back. The danger is only beginning. I have to face the jungle again.

Big Bad Naga
Feb 22nd, 2001, 10:21:37 PM
I have been travelling for many hours now. Uneventful thankfully. Fending off creatures will slow me down. I am already bruised as it is.

A shadow jumps out of place and swings it's claw at me. The claw never gets close. My saber is already ignited and the dead creature lay on the jungle floor.

I hear whispers and growls all around. To my left, right, front, back. Hundreds of eyes appear from the dark areas. This isn't good. Not good at all.

Big Bad Naga
Feb 22nd, 2001, 10:26:40 PM
The creatures jump out of the shadows and begin their attack. I slash left and right, hacking off limbs, but there are too many. One manages to knock me down from behind. Another sinks his claws into my legs. I feel the sharp teeth enter my arms as well. This is the end.

I close my eyes in one last ditch effort. It's really hard to concentrate when you are in excrutiating pain. Although, if I don't concentrate, I am dead meat.

I gather the Dakr Side energy, making sure to keep concentrating. I gather more and more until something in my head gives way. I release a powerful purple Force wave. It knocks the predators away. All of them.

This is my chance and I am not going to waste it. I use my remaining power and add it to my arms and legs. I jump high and catch hold of a branch. I use a nearby vine and swing to the next. I do this until I am far from the creatures. Then I stop and drop. I take out my datapad and figure out my exact coordinates. Then I look at my map. To my relief, I only have 4 miles left. I will make it home.

Big Bad Naga
Feb 22nd, 2001, 10:29:28 PM
I can feel the presence of my peoples just beyond those two trees. Using the Force, I execute a jump over the separating cliffs. I am limping now. Both my legs are in bad condition. I don't even want to tell you about my arms and hands.

I can see the gate. It gets closer with each step. Closer, closer, closer....I hit the ground, and black out.

Big Bad Naga
Feb 22nd, 2001, 10:34:10 PM
I open my eyes and look around. I am in the medical hut in my village. Looming over me is the Eldar. I blink a couple of times.

Naga: "Sith are not supposed to care about their pasts. Now that I know mine, I do not care anymore."

Eldar: "You have indeed traveled back with the relics your father left there. He told us that if you ever came back, to direct you to that hut."

Naga: "Then why did you attempt to stop me?"

Eldar: "I feared for your life. Now I know that you are capable of anything."

Naga: "I thank you my friend, but I do have bad news."

Eldar: "What?"

Naga: "I am never going to return here again, unless it is necessary."

Eldar: "I understand."

Naga: "You do?"

Eldar: "I know a little about the Sith, but I do know this. There is no stopping one."

Naga: "You are quite right."

Eldar: "For now, get some rest."

Big Bad Naga
Feb 22nd, 2001, 10:38:27 PM
I look back at the planet one last time. This is probably the last time, I will see the planet. I block out the emotions and enter Hyperspace.

In Hyperspace I reflect upon many things. I had accomplished all that I wanted to on this trip. Now that I know my past, I do not care. The only thing of my past I dare to keep dear is my father. He first taught me how to fight and kill.

I take the datapad from my pouch and look at my "to do list". It is my life accomplishment list. I slowly select the "Learn about past" part and delete it. I have accomplished that goal. Was it a goal? Was it worth it? This trip? Or was it a complete waste of time? These thoughts lurked in my head, as I headed back home.