PDA

View Full Version : Destiny's Call (finished)

Darth Ogre
Sep 8th, 2000, 01:17:13 PM
<font color=green>OOC: (Closed RPG)We intend to develop a detailed story with specific ideas in mind, we ask that only those invited post here, unless just too coment. Thanks! :) This is a narrative only Ogre is actually not present here himself, but will be eventually.</font>

:: Three figures lie sleeping in a dark room, no sounds can be heard, but the heavy breaths coming from their mouths. The blackened walls reflecting their dire situation, of having no purpose, no where to belong, and not even the ability to take in the sights the Universe has to offer. They have spent their entire existence, short as it is, as prisoners. Prisoners of their creators and of those they were spawned from. Their only experiences have included limited interaction among a few of the others, who like them are but images of another, reproductions of the original.

They do know they were brought into this reality to serve an organization, its purpose, the destruction of those that follow the light, the ones known as Jedi. That organization was once known as the Royal Order of Sith. They have spent the last week and a half, locked in their Cell, unaware of what has occurred around them, with no visitors or any other signs of life. The ROS had been disbanded and they were not even told, but they were still being taken care of. Their food arrived on schedule at least, brought by automated service droids, but they have heard the voices of someone, walking the halls outside their containment area.

Strands of light begin to stretch across the room, as the morning sun rises in the sky. One by one the sleeping beings begin to stir and rise from their positions, stretching and getting up to start their day, their day of waiting, waiting to see if this will be the day when they are finally able to see another living being, besides one of the three of them. One of them walks to the barred window and looks out upon the grounds and breathes in the morning air of the planet they are on, as his face comes into view, it is obvious that he is not a human, for his skin is the wrong color to be human. His skin is green, and he is one of the three, not exactly identical, clones of Darth Ogre. ::

dalethria
Sep 8th, 2000, 03:58:12 PM
:: She walked through the barren halls of the Royale Order of Siths grand entrance way with a frown. It wasn't too long after the fall of this group but she felt the need to come back... here. Her footfalls echoed thoughout the foyer, each sound being carried off into the distance followed by another. Looking around, all that moved was a long forgotton banner, the symbol of the ROS lightly swaying from the small breeze that escaped through the door ::

What am I doing here? I must be nuts. There is nothing here for me...I already decided that when I left.

:: she turns down a hall, heading to the main conferance chamber where the members once gathered and plotted for future plans. All which never saw the light of day.

Running a hand along the sides of the grainy wall, she reflects on the few memories she had here. Her life in the ROS was brief, but she left something behind and it was calling to her. She knows that if it is not taken care of now, it will haunt her forever and she will never get on with her new life.

Her senses pick up an imprint of a person coming down the hall. Her eyes narrow and stops her hand, her palm pressed against the cool stone and darts her eyes to the side. A gaurd comes around the corner and he jumps back, taken off gaurd to her presence. The woman stands there without moving, only her eyes grow darker as she stares at the man. His eyes grow in contrast, recognizing who stands before him. He feels his hands tremble and his legs shake as he bows to her, stumbling over every word ::

Guard: L-Lady Dalethria! It...it's an unexpected surprise t-to see you here. We...we're almost finished with moving everything out.

Dalethria: Ah...I see.

:: the guard rises from his bow and begins to speak, but instead coughs for air as he is slammed against the wall by Dalethria. He didn't even see her move from the position in front of him! She squeezes his neck with a snarl as his legs dangle a foot off the ground ::

Dalethria: DID I SAY YOU COULD RISE???

:: the guard tries to answer the question but the grip on his neck blocks the words as they stop in his throat ::

Ogre Designate 2
Sep 8th, 2000, 04:01:44 PM
:: As he stands by the window, looking out upon the morning mist and sunshine. His heart warms at the beauty of the scene before him. He smiles inwardly, hiding the pleasure he feels from the other two, knowing that their own hearts are not so joyous. ::

Either of you have any idea when we may be released or if anyone is ever coming back?

Ogre Designate 1
Sep 8th, 2000, 04:07:02 PM
:: gets up form his bed and slams his fist hard into the wall next to him. A small dent forms in the surface of the wall as the clanging of steel echoes through the cell. ::

Me no wait for release. Me will smash my way out.

:: He rises and approaches the thick steel door that leads out and begins slamming upon it with his clenched fists, the sounds causing Ogre D2 to cover his ears in an attempt to block the ear drum shattering sound of the relentless assault of Ogre D1 upon the entrance/exit. Ogre D1’s blows yield him no results however, as his fists begin to bleed but the door does not yield. ::

Ogre Designate 3
Sep 8th, 2000, 04:13:59 PM
:: sits silently in his bunk watching the other two, trying to calculate what the best option might be for a means of departure. He looks slowly around the room, examining every detail within, storing all the information he sees, within his mind, in hopes that he can come up with a solution that will stop the relentless pounding of his not so bright counterpart, DO1 ::

verse dawnstrider
Sep 8th, 2000, 06:14:37 PM
OOC: I love it! I cant wait to see what happens. I feel this may be the next Dark Fury. Cant wait to see what happens with the Clones!

dalethria
Sep 8th, 2000, 10:53:59 PM
Dalethria continues to squeeze the life out of this simpleton, her eyes gleeming with pleasure as a wicked grin comes upon her face. She wants to toy with the guard some more, but rationality takes hold for a moment. She knows that there are more important things that need to be taken care of.

"You're a lucky one, you know that?" She quickly takes her other hand to the guard's forehead and snaps his neck in one move. "You could've died slowly."

She lets go of the guard and the lifeless body crumples to the floor, the look of shock still gazing out from his eyes. Dalethria looks down and purses her lips in thought as to what to do with the body, then it comes to her. She chuckles, enjoying her own amusment to the situation. "I think I shall keep you here," she says, turning her head upside down to look at his face. "I believe it would be a nice warning to not mess with me. Don't you agree?" She takes her hand and makes the slumped head move up and down in agreement. "GOOD! I knew you would!"

She stands back up and walks with a slight skip to her stride, heading towards the main room that the ROS held their discussions. A little down aways, she approaches the double doors and find that they are locked as she tries keying in a code to enter.

<Identification authorization please...> A blue colored panel lights up and Dalethria looks over at it curiously. She scratches her head and then shrugs. "Okay..." She places her palm on the panel and then the doors part, allowing her entry. "Hmm...I don't remember this security measure here. I think...", she says as she walks through.

The doors closed behind her and it is pitch black in here. Luckily, her senses tell her of no danger and no other presences in here, but Dalethria can sense what she came here for. And it is close...

"Lights!"

Her voice activates the glow panels and yet another barren room is displayed before Dalethria. She turns around slowly, looking all over the walls and taking in every detail. "Now where was it...DAMN! I can't remember. It has been too long and I only saw it once!" she growls, beratting herself at her own stupid memory, or lack there of. She slaps her forehead as if scolding herself, "I know what to do...even I could figure this out."

She closes her eyes and stretches out her feelings, searching for what drew her here. Her mind moves past the walls and she now knows where the secret passage is and starts walking in that direction to the hidden door upon the wall. Her mind continues on through the passageway and she stops, already feeling the familiar presences. There are many, but the two that she wants are there, shining like the afternoon sun and calling to her. Her need deep inside is being fulfilled and she returns the call back to them.

Don't worry, I'm coming for you. I couldn't stay away like I thought I could. You must be free!

Dalethria3
Sep 9th, 2000, 12:59:11 AM
:: She sighed, pacing back and forth feeling the confining walls of this Cell weigh heavily on her shoulders this day. She could feel a strong tremor in the Force ever since she was awoken by the service droid this morning. A strong presence was coming but what was it?

She stopped her pacing when the clouds parted and let the sunlight come through the window. She felt the heat upon her face and turned her head to the nourishing rays. She walked up to the window and crossed her arms on the small railing, resting her head on them. She would try and speak to her Cell Mate to help alleviate this depression, but she gave up a long time ago. Not even sending telepathic messages worked to get a response out of her. She wasn't alone, but she might as well be ::

Why did she have to leave? We might not have gotten along but at least I would have had someone to talk to. Probably would have shown her with time that I do care about her.

All hope was lost at this point. All until she jolted up, her head smacking against the side of the railing, as she felt and heard a presence in her mind. Rubbing her head, she excitedly ran to the locked, heavy, metal door. Placing a hand upon it, she tried to connect with the presence better ::

"Can you believe it Daleethria! She's come back! I never thought she would, but she did! She's come to rescue us!"

:: she reaches to find the presence stronger and now in her mind fully. She anchors herself and leaves a trail for her to find them ::

<Hurry...the guards will be back soon!>

Dalethria2
Sep 9th, 2000, 01:30:54 AM
:: She sat on the floor in a trance like state, her eyes never blinking or moving from the door. Her body stayed motionless as her senses took in everything around her. The smell of the dinner she didn't eat, the heat upon her back from the sun coming through the window, the change in the air in the room as Dalethrria paced back and forth, and even the cool ground upon her hand all got processed and stored away in her mind.

She even knew that Dalethrria's head was too close to the side of the railing even before her sister hit it. Daleethria felt the presence for a long time even before Dalethrria picked up on it. She knew their saviour had entered the ROS palace for quite sometime.

She stayed in her position as Dalethrria ran to the door and actually looked at her, acknowledging that her sister spoke to her, but returned to her internal musings ::

Ogre Designate 2
Sep 9th, 2000, 07:51:32 AM
:: he begins to tremble as he continues to cover his ears with his hands. The constant pounding and the growing fury of the other Ogre makes him uncomfortable. He turns back to the window and looks out upon the beauty of nature, attempting to relive some of the fear, by taking in the serenity. He closes his eyes and tries to steady his resolve, for he knows that if his torment filled counterpart senses his fear, that it will mean a fight. He does not wish to battle, only escape this wretched place and get away from the others who seem so much different than himself. ::

Ogre Designate 1
Sep 9th, 2000, 08:04:41 AM
:: reveling in his own fury, Ogre D1 does not stop his pounding upon the door. His bloody hand splatters the red stuff on his face more and more with each blow upon the door. He growls from deep within his lungs, but suddenly stops for a moment. The echoes of his blows resound though their cell a few times, but the raging beast tilts his head a bit as he senses a presence, seemingly familiar, has entered the facility. ::

Someone else here?

:: He shakes his head not able to determine exactly who it may be and goes right back to his assault upon the door ::

Ogre Designate 3
Sep 9th, 2000, 08:30:18 AM
:: sitting cross-legged upon his bunk, D3 senses both the fear from D2 and the anger from D1. He finds it interesting that such an opposite polarity can occur between beings that were created from the same cells, with the same purpose in mind. He finds himself somewhat angry with D2 and his obvious weakness, but does not allow his disapproval to be displayed or sensed. He only wishes to continue observing for now, learning whatever he can from these other two, so that perhaps what he learms can be used for his own benefit in the future. ::

dalethria
Sep 11th, 2000, 02:15:02 AM
Dalethria's concentration was waning and she wasn't sure how long she could keep this up. Everything started to turn black and she became lost within the walls, her mind starting to drift off course. A bead of sweat rolled down her cheek, as her whole body was strained from focusing on her objective. A grunt of frustration escaped her clentched jaw, as the connection started to fade.

She starts to pull her mind back but feels a need to stay and wait. Whispers are heard, surrounding her astral mind and turns all around to find the source. She finds nothing, but the voice becomes louder and louder. Her connection grows in strength as she spots a tiny pinpoint of light. She gazes upon that light and it calls to her, it wants her to rescue them and it also warns of danger. She can feel some sort of pull towards that light and it is stationary.

I've found you at last! Now I know the way through our link and will be there as soon as I can. Now I'm afraid that I will have to sever this link...

Dalethria sends pain through the link to the other end and a smile of satisfaction comes to her lips.

"Can't have the others there knowing that I have come to rescue only my...sisters."

Walking up to the wall where she knows the secret entrance lays behind, she slowly moves her hand, ever so lightly above the smooth surface. Closing her eyes, she can picture where the door was and moves her hand over to the side a few inches away from the paper thin outline of the door and finds the hidden panel. Pressing the plate in, a muffled hissing sound comes from behind the wall followed by the unlocking of metal. Slowly, the door opens and a rush of warm air hits Dalethria's face, tossing her hair around. She squints from the wind and looks down the dark and rather dank passageway.

"Great...I really don't want to go back in there," she sighs and unclips her sabre, "But I must."

As her whole body walks through the doorway, the door slides closed, leaving the room empty once again.

Dalethria3
Sep 11th, 2000, 01:40:57 PM
Dalethrria felt the struggle on the other end of the link. In her creation, she emerged with a stronger connection to the Unifying Force then Dalethria. To establish a stronger link was an easy task for Dalethrria and it worked. She could feel the others mind come back onto the correct path and she was able to find where their exact location was.

She smiled and her eyes filled with tears as the joy overcame her. Resting her head on the metal door, Dalethrria heard the call back to her and knew she was on the way. As she choked up on knowing that freedom was at hand, she screamed out in pain. Grabbing the sides of her head, she howled as it felt as tiny daggers punctured her brain violently. She fell to the ground and curled into a ball, the connection severed, and wept.

Dalethrria wept not because of what happened to her mind. That was easily pushed aside. It was the pain in her heart for what she did. She kept trying to convince herself that someday, she would accept her for who she was. Dalethrria was a Jedi. She was Dalethria's light within that came forth from a cloning experiment. Both of them knew it and Dalethrria was a constant reminder of what could have been. If only Dalethria didn't hate her so much. She could learn about a part of herself that was buried away. Of course, Dalethrria knew that would be imposible.

She looked up and wiped away the tears, the room now a blurry vision. Dalethrria knew that once she arrived and freed them, it would only be a matter of time before she tries to kill her.

Dalethria2
Sep 11th, 2000, 07:58:15 PM
She continued to sit on the ground, her only movement was her breathing. When Dalethrria cried out, she didn't blink or show any sign of concern. All that mattered was keeping a constant state of concentration so she wouldn't go insane from all the information that was flowing into her brain.

But, she was waiting...

Darth Ogre
Sep 12th, 2000, 02:36:57 AM
:: The sound of wheels moving across a cold stone floor echoes through the expansive area of a large supply room with darkened walls due to the poor lighting. Two black clad men, bearing insignias of the all but forgotten ROS, upon their chests labor away, directing droids, with their stern words and harsh commands, to move crates and carts from the loading area into the waiting shuttle. The taller of the two leans upon a crate loaded with accessories from the closed bar, the Locus, and looks to his associate ::

Too bad this place had to be closed. It was a fine establishment, with some very promising members.

:: The smaller of the two, stops issuing his orders to the droids and turns to the other, beginning to approach the crate as he speaks ::

Some might say that some things are too good to last.

:: As he arrives at the crate a beeping sound can be heard coming from the larger man’s belt. He reaches to the small holo-pad and takes it in his hand, then looks up to the other briefly before returning his eyes to the screen ::

Looks like our updated orders have finally arrived.

<font color=red size=2>::::Begin Transmission::::
~Final Orders~
1. Complete equipment transfer to frigate in orbit.
2. Perform final inspection of grounds.
3. Clones are to be left behind.
4. Activate self destruct mechanism.
5. Return Frigate to the Rogue Sith Order.
6. Turn all supplies and equipment over to, and await further orders from, Dark Lord Havok.
::::End Transmission::::</font>

:: He looks up from the holo-pad and at his associate. ::

Looks like the copies are expendable. I never did like all those creepy clones. You go see if you can find the two who have been assigned to the clones and let them know of our orders.

:: The second nods his head in agreement and then turns to yell at one of the druids which seems to be wandering astray from his duties, before he exits. ::

Get to it, we’re in a hurry here. I want to get off this rock.

Darth Eve
Sep 12th, 2000, 01:16:43 PM
Interesting...

Ogre Designate 3
Sep 24th, 2000, 11:17:39 AM
:: Still sitting upon his bunk cross legged. Ogre3 closes his eyes and reaches out with his lowly developed Darkside abilities. He focuses on his frustration at being trapped within this Cell for so long and lets that emotion guide his power. He senses a disturbance, someone has arrived, though it seems to be a familiar presence, he is not certain of it’s source, only that it seems to be a presence he has felt before. His eyes suddenly pop open as a faint sound begins to echo through the halls outside the door. He hears the footsteps of someone approaching, but knows it is not the one he sensed. This presence feels much to normal and does not have any type of disruptive presence in the Force. He quietly speaks, to warn his brothers of what he has come to realize.::

Besides the obvious sound of someone approaching outside, I have sensed the presence of a wielder of Darkside Force energies. It seems a known wielder, but I am unable to determine exactly who it may be.

Ogre Designate 2
Sep 24th, 2000, 11:30:05 AM
:: He tries to conceal his fear of what could possibly be in store for them, knowing that his brother has sensed an evil one has arrived, by continuing to look out the window, staying quiet, his feelings of despair growing with each passing moment. He is struck with a premonition that bad things are in store for himself and his brothers. ::

Ogre Designate 1
Sep 24th, 2000, 11:33:38 AM
:: Hearing the words of Ogre3, he roars at the top of his lungs and his furious thrashing upon the door to the cell, becomes more intense as he kicks and pounds upon its cold surface at a feverish pace, but still the door holds strong, unyielding to his powerful blows, which are getting more and more powerful by the second, as his rage builds. :::

dalethria
Sep 28th, 2000, 12:14:27 AM
Dalethria follows the strong Force signatures of the two clone's presences. She can tell that she is getting closer and closer and then she stops abruptly. She slams her right fist into the wall and then holds her forehead in confusion and rage. "Why am I doing this? This is NOT like me! Why should I care if they should live or die! They mean nothing to me!"

She looks up and curses her foolishness of speaking out loud as footfalls come nearer and she can hear the guard speaking, knowing that she has been found

"This way! I heard someone over here!"

Dalethria backs into the shadows near the intersection of the hallway and calls the Dark Side to aid her. Her teeth bare in a snarl and she lifts the sabre hilt, ready to thumb the switch to turn it on. Her senses extend quickly, as her rage runs through her blood, and follows the guard's thoughts as he walks faster to his doom.

She watches the end of the wall, waiting for the first sign of anything to come around the corner. She grins as she senses it right before she spots the blaster. She thumbs the switch and the blade extends in is crimson hue, the familiar snap-hiss is music to her ears. Spinning the blade with her wrist, it comes down as the hand is in full view and is cleanly cut off.

The guard screams in pain but it is stopped short as the red blade plunges into his chest. He has no idea how the attack came so fast. The look of utter shock and horror pleases Dalethria as she winks at the dying guard. "Too bad, I remember you and thought you were kinda cute." She lifts the blade and cuts the guard in half and watches as side one falls to the ground and turns to see the other fall as well.

As she looks down at her handiwork, she feels that familiar tingling in the back of her mind that warns her of danger. She looks up to see another foolish guard firing at her. The sound of three blaster bolts flying towards her echoes through the deserted hallway. She scoffs at the man and actually chuckles as she easily parries all three bolts with her hand. "Oh please, I thought the Royale Order of Sith could do better then this when they hired you guys."

The guard positions the Force Pike that he carried with both hands and takes a moment to figure out his options. Dalethria can sense his fear and laughs again and burrows her eyes deep into his, going all the way to his soul. He gasps for air and grabs for his neck, but it matters not. The crushing of his windpipe is his last sound that runs through his ears as he is too sent into oblivion.

She steps up to the guard and raises an eyebrow down towards him, "Force Pike…pah…you must be joking? Oh wait, you can't answer that!"

Her maniacal laughter comes to her lips quickly and without remorse as she heads to the clones cell. All her doubts fading for now about why she is here rescuing them

Darth Ogre
Sep 28th, 2000, 11:45:00 PM
:: The lone guard, still within the loading area approaches the shuttlecraft as the last crate is loaded aboard. He turns to look over his shoulder towards the doorway his associate had previously exited and is curious why he has yet to return. Seeing no sign of his return with the other, whom he had gone to retrieve, the guard reaches to his belt and took loose his comm. device from it. He raised it to his mouth, pressed the button on the side and began to speak. ::

D’Alkan are you there, what is the hold up? We are almost finished here and we need to finish carrying out our orders.

:: He lifted his thumb from the transmit button and the channel was open for him to receive. At first only the slight sound of static could be heard, but suddenly a blood curdling scream, erupted from the comm. device within his hand. The guard’s eyes grew wide in surprise and he dropped the comm. device, shocked by what he had just heard.

He begins to look around for a weapon, and spies a blaster rifle just inside the door of the shuttlecraft. He picks it up, checks that it has sufficient charge, and begins to walk away from the spacecraft, his eyes darting around the room and the blaster swinging from side to side in front of him as he scans every inch of the area, wary that something may jump out and deal the fate, which he had heard become of his associate.

The guard makes his way to the doorway and opens it cautiously, poking the tip of the blaster rifle through before he steps into the next room. He knows he must get to the command center and activate the self destruct system, as ordered, and he is unsure of the fate of his comrades, but he fears from the horrifying scream he had heard over the comm. device, that the worst has happened to them, and that the clones may be free, running loose.

He shudders at the thought of meeting up with one of those, seven foot tall, raging green beasts, with massive teeth and claws. Knowing that a blaster shot or two may not be enough to take one of them down. Then he sees the image of the deadly female clones in his mind, and remembers the blood lust one of them had displayed while practicing within the Duel Sphere, taking down one of her own Sisters with such ferocity and lack of remorse, her fighting skills matching the level of her viciousness.

His slow footsteps echo through the hallway as he gets nearer and nearer to the command center, and he knows that this place, in it eerie silence is no longer a place abandoned and desolate, with those foul clones locked within their cells, but a place of great danger, his next step could be his last and his heart races with fear, as he proceeds to the command center and peers through the window on the door. ::

EDIT: TTT

Dalethria3
Sep 29th, 2000, 02:17:55 PM
Her fear settled in knowing what was to come, so she decided to sit in a lotus position and meditate. Dalethrria concentrated on her breathing, focusing on each breath coming in and then out. She paced herself to breathe normally and slowly made the time lapse between breaths increase. Her body relaxed and she cleared her mind of all negative emotions, gently pushing the fear away and letting the Force flow through her to find peace and calm.

In this state, she let her mind wander, wondering if perhaps the Force will counsel her to what the future may hold for her and her sisters. Her vision became clouded and the air was thick as she thought about the future for her sisters. The outcome was quite uncertain and she couldn't gain any insight. Her feelings of doubt started to surface once more, but she found her strength in the Force that was surrounding her. She took another approach, instead of focusing on so much to gain insight, she decided to focus inward. Perhaps she might gain knowledge of herself and be better prepared for what shall happen when her savior comes.

Her muscles flex as what she sees takes her by surprise. A great battle (http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicthejedicouncil.showMessage?topicID=237 4.topic) was happening between the light and the dark. Yet, it wasn't just a struggle against good and evil. It was also a struggle for identity and the tides kept turning, unknown to which direction the path lay. But...something was not right. Delving deeper into the vision, Dalethrria sensed a hinderance to choice and that death was eminent but was unclear where it was coming from. The people fighting were a blurry vision and she could only tell who was Sith or Jedi by the Force signatures. One by one she concentrated the light or dark that each projected. She found one signature that didn't seem complete but it was the wrong one and some ritual was happening to distort what she was sensing. Dalethrria moved on and on...

...and she found it. Not because the light and the dark was in constant struggle with this person, but because she knew who this woman was.

It was Dalethria, but not Dalethria. The light that created Dalethrria was in control and now her maker is who she should really be! Joy beat in her heart but was quickly washed away as concern overcame her. This was the struggle she sensed and somehow, eventhough Dalethrria was not sure how this could be possible, she felt that she was connected to this scenario and had a role to play.

But what role is it? I must continue to search...

Dalethria2
Sep 29th, 2000, 03:18:15 PM
Daleethria turned her head to stare at Dalethrria, finding curiosity to what she was doing. She had never seen a Jedi search so deeply into the Force before and found it fascinating. She turns her body so that she is on her hands and knees and crawls over to where Dalethrria sits, tilting her head and eyes wide like a child's.

She stays about a foot away from where her sister is sitting and leans forward, squinting her eyes as she studies what Dalethrria is doing. The Force is strong within her and it seems to be in a constant state of flux. She slowly takes her left hand off the cool surface of the floor and starts to reach out to Dalethrria, but her ears pick up something heading quickly towards the direction of this cell.

Daleethria looks to the door and decides that sitting would be the better position to be in when she enters. Of course, she is rather disappointed that she couldn't learn more about the Jedi trance Dalethrria was in.

A small click is heard and then the squeaking of the door opening does nothing to change the blank expression of Daleethria's face as she looks up to the person that has just entered.

Dalethria1
Sep 29th, 2000, 11:01:02 PM
She steps inside and notices how this cell looks so familiar. Granted, she never saw this particular one, but hers was almost exactly the same. Looking down, she notices that Daleethria is the same creepy bitch that she remembered and what makes it worse is that she knows that Daleethria was waiting right there, knowing that she was the one that was opening the door. Staring at her with no emotions at all, she curls her lips in a sneer down at her, never forgetting how Daleethria took her down twice to protect that Jedi. No reaction from Daleethria and that annoyed the hell outta her.

She stops glaring at her to turn her head to the side, listening with her ears and her senses through the Force to make sure that no one has followed her. Nothing...the only people that she reads are the clones in this area. Perfect.

She takes off the red leather jacket she stole from Dalethria the night she made her escape. She tosses it on top of the head of Daleethria with a chuckle, knowing that she won't move and leaves her Sister there in the dark as she squats down to look at Dalethrria.

She waves a hand in front of her face then snaps her fingers. She frowns, "Great, perfect time for goody goody to go into ah trance. She will be as bad as you now to get outta here."

Daleethria makes no movement at all to remove the article of clothing from her face, but does project a question since her Sister's presence does unnerve her, "Why?"

She turns from Dalethrria and raises an eyebrow, then busts out laughing at the site of Daleethria. "Man, ya can't even take off the damn jacket can ya? You look like an idiot." Her eyes grow dark and she sighs, "To answer your question, I don't know why I'm here to be honest."

Daleethria slides the jacket off her head, her hair being tossed in front on her face from the movement and turns to look at both of her Sister's with a look of concern, "Daalethria, something is wrong with her!"

"Ya actually care? Since when..." Daalethria doesn't finish her sentence as she hears Dalethrria choke and gasp for air. She grabs her Sister Jedi as she collapses and gently lays her on the ground. Dalethrria starts to spasm and Daalethria pulls at her hair in frustration, "Tarkin's Teeth! What the hell is wrong with her!" Her head spins around quickly and her eyes burn into Daleethria's, "What did they do to ya while I was away???"

Her only response is Daleethria crawling over to Daalethria's side and stares down at what is taking place, saying and doing nothing.

Daalethria can't take it anymore, everything has gone to plan until now. Her anger is overwhelming and she feels helpless. All she can do is react accordingly and ball her hand in a fist and backhands Daleethria across the face, "You Bitch!"

Daleethria falls to an elbow, her knees knocked under her from the impact. She looks at Daalethria with curiosity as to why she would strike at her and ignores the blood that has started to trickle from her lip. Daalethria growls in frustration and doesn't know what to do as Dalethrria goes into a convulsive reaction to whatever is attacking her.

Sith Kat
Oct 8th, 2000, 03:28:39 PM
RAMA'S CORNER -

:: Kat pours honey colored liquid into a teacup, the steam carrying the sweet scent of oranges to her nose. She sips the tea as her mind drifts, back to the time she was with Malak. He found her in the Jundland Wastes, buried up to her neck in the sand and left to die. Malak was a thief, a killer. He could have watched her die, or sold her as a slave and walked away a richer man. Instead he became the closest thing she ever had to a father.

She looks up as she senses a familiar presence approaching her table ::

Darth Ogre
Oct 9th, 2000, 02:54:26 PM
:: Ogre steps into the doorway of Rama’s Corner, and strides proudly inside. He is pleased that his Sister’s plot against Leia Solo went so well, and that Dalethria was able to drive a saber into her side, while the Jedi had come running to the aid of what she thought was her apprentice. Ogre steps up to the bar and orders a bottle of rum, taking a glance around the moderately empty room. He notices Kat sitting at a table enjoying her tea, and makes eye contact with her. He nods in her direction, takes the bottle and starts walking towards her. Arriving beside her table, he begins to slide out a chair and starts to sit down, setting his bottle upon the table. ::

Greetings Sister. How fare you, this day?

:: He lifts his bottle from the table and takes a healthy drink of the dark liquid, then wipes his chin and places it back down, looking at Kat. ::

Sith Kat
Oct 9th, 2000, 05:22:55 PM
:: Kat smiles at Ogre and stretches out her fingers as she looks at the bottle, causing it to slide across the table into her hand ::

"Don't you drink anything else?"

:: She sniffs at the bottle and takes a swig, then puts it back down and sticks out her tongue ::

Darth Ogre
Oct 10th, 2000, 02:50:06 AM
:: Ogre takes the bottle back into his hand and sips from it, smacking his lips as he finishes the drink, with a pleased sigh. He then laughs as her question registers in his ears. ::

Nope. I tried your tea once and found it not to my liking at all. URG that stuff was rank. You going to tell me whats on your mind? It seemed I was interupting something when I first arrived.

dalethria
Oct 10th, 2000, 12:23:42 PM
Dalethria decided that she had laid in her bed long enough. She was mentally drained from everything that happen not too long ago. During the battle she was fine, adrenaline pumped through her veins as she brought Leia so close to death. It started afterwards, when everyone was at the Cave to restore Kat's body, she was angered at herself for not being there for her family, and then that is when she felt the drain.

The strain of the Ritual Kat performed on her hit hard. The constant headache that had to pound right over her left temple was annoying, the blood vessel reminding her that her body and mind was weakened.

So, what should she do to try and make herself feel better? The bar of course! Also, she knows that Ogre has to be there catching up on all the rum he missed out while he was stuck in Kat's body.

So upon walking into Rama's Corner, she smiled. Ogre was there, drinking his rum and she was also happy to see that her sister, Kat, was there as well. Be the first time they were all together, relaxed, since Dalethria left to go and play Jedi. Dalethria placed her hand in her jacket pocket and thumbed at an item that was stored there, happy that she could give it to her Sister now.

Dalethria walks over to their table, catching the end of their conversation, and chuckles, "Well, I'm in the middle I guess since I could drink either Rum or Tea." She smiles as she pulls up a chair and turns to Kat specifically, "I'm glad that I caught you here. I wasn't sure when I run into you again, but I wanted you to have this. Be a nice reminder of how well your plan worked."

Dalethria pulls out the Padawan Braid that she cut off on the shuttle as they headed to the Cave and places it on the table before her Sister.

Sith Kat
Oct 10th, 2000, 12:55:18 PM
"It's nothing, Brother."

:: Kat smiles as Dalethria walks up and takes a seat ::

"You want me to have this?"

:: Kat takes the padawan braid and places it in a leather pouch. She looks at Dalethria ::

"How are you feeling? Are there any voices in your mind except your own?"

dalethria
Oct 10th, 2000, 01:57:02 PM
"Of course I want you to have it. It's the last thing that was...well, you know." She then winces and closes her left eye in pain. She brings a hand up to rub her forehead, "As to how I'm feeling...I can't get rid of this damn headache."

She does manage a slight smile, "But at least there are no more voices in my head."

Darth Ogre
Oct 10th, 2000, 03:24:55 PM
:: Ogre dismisses Kat's words with a casual nod, and continues sipping from his bottle, listening to the conversation as Dale entered and sat, speaking to Kat. He takes particular interest in hearing how Dale feels and about hearing voices in her mind. For that feeling has become famliar to him over the last couple days. The returning of his own thoughts to his own mind and the side effect, due to the interferance of the Jedi, of having Kat's thoughts within his counciousness. He shakes his head trying to put off those memories, as now everything has seemingly returned to normal, and takes another big drink from his bottle. ::

Sith Kat
Oct 16th, 2000, 07:18:33 PM
:: Kat looks at Dalethria, then Ogre, and back to Dalethria again. She breathes slowly, realizing what must be done ::

"The blocks I placed on your mind are causing you that pain. When I dispel them it will be gone."

dalethria
Oct 16th, 2000, 07:29:53 PM
Dalethria sighs and closes her eyes, rubbing them with her fingers and thumb, "Then by all means, remove the blocks. I can't suppress this headache at all and it's constant."

She leans back in her chair, trying her hardest to block the pain but can't. The continuous pounding in the back of her mind is strong and steady.

Darth Ogre
Oct 16th, 2000, 07:41:32 PM
:: He sets his bottle back down on the table. His eyebrows furrow to the center and he looks on with even more curiosity, wondering exactly what is about to take place. ::

Headaches?

Sith Kat
Oct 19th, 2000, 01:37:18 PM
:: Kat looks at Ogre again ::

"Whatever happens, you Must Not interfere, Brother. Doing so will be very dangerous for her. Perhaps even fatal."

:: Kat's eyes flash over gold, like the eyes of a wolf as she touches Dale's mind. Dalethria gives a scream against her teeth as she falls to the floor, her body convulsing as the pain of the Kogha Ritual floods back into her memory. Kat gazes calmly at horrified patrons as Dale mouths silent screams, writhing in agony before them ::

Darth Ogre
Oct 19th, 2000, 01:49:21 PM
:: Ogre's claws dig ito the table and he tosses it back over his shoulder. The drinks on it crash to the ground with the shattering sound of glass breaking. The table lands on a nearby group of patrons and Ogre pays their cries of pain no mind, as he shoots up into a standing position and moves over to Dale's side, bending down near her, his face full of fear. He doesn't touch her, heeding Kat's words, but he looks back over his shoulder at Kat and glares at her, blaming her for bringing his Gem this pain ::

dalethria
Oct 19th, 2000, 02:19:28 PM
Dalethria tries to follow the conversation between Kat and Ogre but the pounding in her mind is all she can focus on. She curls her upper lip, angry with herself that this is hurting her more then it should, but her pain suppressing techniques don't cut it. She sighs and looks up in time as Kat stares at her, seeing her Sister's eyes change color.

And then everything goes black. She doesn't even hear her own scream as the memories of those three days come back to her mind. The torture she had to endure to supress her own self flash over and over into her mind as she grabs at her head. Dalethria has no idea she is even on the floor at this point as her body arches off the ground, her mouth opened in silent screams. The fire underneath her skin explodes all at once throughout her body as if there is burning sand trapped there.

She rolls over on her side, clutching at her stomach. The twists and knots of her insides force her to curl into into a fetal position, but the shooting pain throughout her system jerk her body to thrust outwards. It forces her to do something she would never do in she had her wits. Her wild moment cause her to backhand Ogre across his face as she rolls onto her back.

Darth Ogre
Oct 19th, 2000, 02:34:23 PM
:: Having looked away from Kat and cast his eyes back down on Dale. Ogre gets hit in the side of the face as she jerks around in reaction to the pain. He moves his hand to his cheek and rubs the warm spot welling on his face. A growl of anger starts to build in his throat and he stands back up walking towards Kat. Looking at her with a steel glare of rage. ::

You will make this stop now, or I will stop you myself!

:: his hands clench in fists at his sides and his nostrils flare with the quick breaths of his displeasure at seeing what has happened. ::

Sith Kat
Oct 19th, 2000, 02:57:18 PM
:: Kat stands up, her eyes returning to normal as she looks at Ogre ::

"Nothing can stop it, Brother. Not you ... and not me! She must ride it out as I did!"

Darth Ogre
Oct 19th, 2000, 03:10:11 PM
:: Ogre’s ragged breathing continues and he looks at Kat. His face is still full of rage, and he is trying to hold back his urge to grab her by the throat and throttle the life from her, for bringing this on the one he loves. He hears her answer and reluctantly turns back to Dale, his eyes softening from fury to pain as he sees that she is still writhing around on the floor in agony. He begins to walk back over to her, accepting Kat’s words, realizing that she is right and there is nothing he can do but wait. ::

dalethria
Oct 19th, 2000, 03:18:47 PM
She continues the uncontrolled spasms on the floor, as some of the patrons that decided to stay, look on in disbelief. Her body stretches out and locks in place as the last wave of pain runs through her veins and finally, her voiceless scream vocalizies as she finally remembers everything that happened.

"RAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!"

Dalethria's body starts to relax slowly and her breathing is fast paced and raged from what occurred. She lost all sense of how long she was in that state and groans, trying to sit up. She doesn't have the strength to even lift her shoulder's off the ground and sighs, trying to shake off being so disorientated.

Sith Kat
Oct 19th, 2000, 03:44:10 PM
:: Kat looks down at the two of them ::

"I can feel your hatred for what I have done, but now you are free because of it. Never forget that."

Darth Ogre
Oct 20th, 2000, 12:00:54 PM
:: He turns and looks back up at Kat, not really understanding what has taken place, or how it has set her free. Not seeing any answers in Kat's eyes he returns his look to Dale and wonders if she really had been set free, and if so, free from what? ::

dalethria
Oct 20th, 2000, 12:27:19 PM
Dalethria finally struggles to sit up and places a hand over her face as she calms the fast beating of her heart. The memories of the Kogha Ritual are fresh in her mind, but without the physical pain. Although, she remembers the pain of what she had endured for those three days.

She removes her hand and glares at Kat, not angry for what happened. She choose to go through with the ritual in order to fool the Jedi that she had embraced the light and finally kill the part of her that made Dalethria. What made her hate her sister was the fact that she didn't tell her that removing the blocks would cause this. Now she doesn't have just one memory of pain that was done by her Kat, but two.

She sighs as she hears Kat's words but doesn't say anything. Only a nod to acknowledge that was her sister says is true. Since her mind is now clear, she can sense Ogre's thoughts and he is rightfully confused about what occurred. Dalethria and Kat never had a chance to tell him what was planned since he rushed off so quickly to Tatooine (http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicthejedicouncil.showMessage?topicID=239 5.topic) to fight the Skywalkers. She only hopes that her love doesn't hate her for not telling him. It was imperative that her maker needed to be destroyed so that she could live.

Suddenly, her mind goes black again and she clutches at her chest. More effects of remembering the ritual she thinks, but the pain isn't the same. She feels her body shake and knows that her eyes are rolling into the back of her head. She can't focus or feel anything anymore as she goes into a seizure.

Darth Ogre
Oct 21st, 2000, 09:39:59 AM
:: Realizing that she had been okay for a few moments, Ogre finds this second outbreak of apparent pain and discomfort in Dale, very disheartening. His confusion over this entire situation is growing with each passing second and has reached a peak now that she is having this second lapse of loss of control. He extends his senses, trying to tap into the mental connection he has with her in an attempt to try and determine what is going on, as he crouches down next to her and begins to pick her up into his arms, looking at her face critically, making sure that she is still breathing. He stands with her curled up in a tight ball of tension in his arms, and roars out loud in frustration, as he finds no answers in her head. ::

Dalethria3
Oct 22nd, 2000, 02:48:11 AM
She is kneeling in pain as she tries to stay conscious from that last attack, but she slips into unconsciousness as she hears footfalls coming towards her. The last memory she would ever have in this life is of hearing her Master's voice as she fades into the unknown oblivion of death.

But as she begins to fade, she feels the calling of another. Someone that she knew only briefly as a shadow, a prisoner of someone else's mind but her own choice. Her own punishment for not being able to conquer her own pain and suffering. She only has one chance to pull this off and the distance is so great that she might not make it all the way there. She puts her faith in the Force and extends her awareness to guide herself to that person's mind. It was up to the Light to decide if she would live or die now...

BACK IN THE CELL

Dalethrria continued to shake upon the floor uncontrollably as she gasped in pain. Daalethria had given up on what was going on and has been pacing the room like an animal for the last five minutes.

"Y'know, I'm not the smart one here! I admit it!" Daalethria kicks over the untouched tray of food, "If ya don't do something, she's going to die!!!"

Daleethria picked herself up from the attack of her sister and sat in a lotus position on the floor. She ignored her sister and focused all her will towards Dalethrria, trying to find out what was wrong. The best course of action was to mindlink with her and search for the answer there. She was confident in her own mental capacity to override any backlashes that she could receive through such a connection. She already slowed her breathing to go into a mediation trance and slowly all the sounds in the room faded until she was centering in on Dalethrria's mind. She sighed inwardly as she felt the ridiculous attack on her person again.

Stop this foolishness now. If you distract my attempts to save our Sister then you will die for your actions

Daalethria stopped her leg in mid-kick as her rage took hold and wanted to release it somehow. What better target then the quiet one but she slid to a halt when Daleethria spoke to her once again. "Twice in one day ya speak to me. I'm beginning to think ya like me."

She crouches down next to her, "So ya really think you can save her?"

Daleethria doesn't answer as she finds herself now in the mind of Dalethrria, but she can only go so far. She seems to be blocked by an outside force. She finds this quite puzzling and needs to know what the source of this problem is. She tries digging further....

Do not be afraid. I'm the one that you were searching for.

Dalethrria looks around and finds herself standing in some strange swampland. The air is heavy with dampness and her boots squish in the fresh mud on her feet as she looks around to where that voice came from.

"Who are you? What do you want from me?"

I don't have much time. You already know who I am and what I ask.

From the sound of the voice, Dalethrria could tell that it was fading slowly and lowers her head in understanding. "I have to make the decision now don't I?"

Yes. You are my light that which she denied. You are living proof that I would live on forever, but I feel the Force guiding me to believing that my time is not done yet. The Sith caused the ripple in the Force and denied what is right. I ask much of you for one so young, but you're my only hope. Will you help me?

Dalethrria sighed as she walked through the mud, pushing the vines away. The was following the voice to its source, trying to move as quickly as one can through this thick swamp. She listened intently to what was said and is torn. If she said no, it would be against everything that she knew was right. It was true, the Light wished this to happen and this was the calling of her Destiny. It was only her fear holding her back now. Fear of dying. What would happen to her?

You will not die, Dalethrria. Your spirit will live on through the Force as a child of Light. You have nothing to be afraid of.

Dalethrria stopped and looked around. The body to the voice was no where to be seen and the voice was so far away now. She drops to her knees, burying her face in her hands. She was so lost with the ROS. Surrounded by Sith, always fearing for her life. Even if she didn't die by any of those Sith's hands, she could only imagine the terrible atrocities that might have been done in their name. With her following those orders. She begins to let the tears fall, but not out of sorrow. It is out of joy and happiness that her life was meant for something greater then a slave. For her existence was to save the life of another. She was never taught the Jedi code or principles but in her heart, she carried them with her. She was a Jedi and always has been, letting the Light guide and protect her. She could think of no other way for her to die more honorably then letting herself die so another could live.

Dalethrria lifts her head up and raises her arms, crying out, "WHAT MUST I DO???"

Open yourself to me and I shall do the rest.

As Dalethrria opens her mind, she feels a warmth surround her. It feels so comforting as she closes her eyes and feels herself begin to fall asleep. Her head begins to swim with strong emotions of peace, love, and serenity as the other presence takes hold. Her body falls over as her hold on it slips away and finds herself in the back of her mind. She smiles inwardly and feels her consciousness being pulled away as another one enters.

Her fear is gone as she looks down at her body. There is no pain, there is only peace as she follows the call home. The call of the Light welcomesher to a new beginning serving the Force and becoming more powerful then any living being, as she hears two words that truly make this moment a blessing.

Thank you...

She is waking up

Daalethria quickly moves over to look at Dalethrria, watching for the physical signs of her returning to consciousness. She sees her eyes begin to flutter open and Daalethria can't believe that she is actually happy. She shrugs it off and thinks that it is because she would miss torturing the little Jedi.

She wets her lips and groans as she slowly opens her eyes. She light is rather bright and she is forced to blink them quickly until she adjusts. She inhales a deep breath once she can see clearly and her eyes open wide in shock. The moist air, the metal interior and the bars on the window means only one thing. She is in a cell. But not just any cell, The Cell.

One prison for another one. Strange how the Force works.

She turns her head to the side and it doesn't surprise her that she is looking at two of herself. It is just rather disconcerting to be able to acknowledge them like this.

"Well, well, well. Welcome back to the land of the living, Dalethrria."

She sits up a little shaky, her head spinning a tiny bit. Once she regains her composure she smiles at Daalethria, "Thank you, it's good to be back." Now how to get out of this situation without letting them find out who I really am.

Darth Ogre
Oct 24th, 2000, 07:20:35 PM
Inside ROS headquarters

:: The guard seeing no evidence of danger inside the command center, pushes the activation panel next to the door and it slides open with a whoshing sound, revealing the darkened and little used lately main operations center for the entire facility.

He knows what he must do and hastily approaches the main console, reaching into his pocket and withdrawing a small card with some type of magnetic strip long one edge. Upon arriving at the console, he reaches down and presses a rather ominous looking red button and a panel opens in the top of the console, a large device of some sort emerging from it.

The device has what looks like a darkened digital display of some kind on the top of its surface and a slot, which looks like it may be fitting for the card in the guard’s hand. He inserts the card into the slot and the device suddenly comes to life, lighting up with bright red flashing lights. The guard begins to press some of the now lit buttons on the face of the mysterious devise and its digital display begins to flash with a readout of some numbers. Smiling as he presses another red button at the leftmost edge of the device, the guard laughs and thinks to himself. ::

Forty five minutes should be long enough for me to get clear of this useless heap of a planet.

:: As soon as he presses the button a red light begins to flash and an alarm sounds throughout the entire facility, the display on the face of the devise reading 45:00:00 and beginning to count backwards. The alarm echoes through the hallways and rooms of the place as the guard turns and makes his way back into the hallway, heading for the place where his shuttle awaits. ::

<font color=red size=4>WARNING! Base self destruct has been activated, all personnel are recommended to evacuate the planet at once! Thirty minutes remain for recommended departure so that minimum safe distance can be reached. </font>

Ogre Designate 2
Oct 28th, 2000, 03:02:56 PM
:: The pounding on the door by Ogre1 continued to ring in his ears as he sat concerned as to why they had not head anything from anyone today or even had their food delivered as would normaly have been done by now. Wihout even realizing it, Ogre2 had been tapping into the Force, is his attempts to hide his fears from the other clones. While connected to this mysterious energy Ogre2 senses something, he senses a disturbance, some sort of pain and then some sort of rebirth. He lets himself go deeper into this sensation and finds tht he can see the arrival of someone new to this planet, whom had not travelled by any material means. Just as he was about to try and comminicate with this being that he sensed, the blaring sound of the alarm came through the public address system and jolted him out of the trance he had been in. He looked around the room, more afraid than he had been earlier and screamed, both physically and mentally, as he realized that there was no way for him to escape this prison he was in with his brother clones. ::

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Ogre Designate 1
Oct 29th, 2000, 01:32:13 PM
:: Beginning to become frustrated by beating on the door which appears to not be yielding in any way shape or form, Ogre1 leans his head forward on it’s surface, his breathing ragged from his exertion, and his growls beginning to sound raspy, as they trail off lowering in volume. His head lifts from the surface of the door as he hears the announcement through the public address system and then snaps to the side so that he can glare at the now screaming, second clone of Ogre. ::

You afraid to die? Maybe me kill you first, before bomb.

Ogre Designate 3
Oct 29th, 2000, 08:00:50 PM
:: The alarm sounding startles him some, causing his eyes to pop open, and he looks around the cell. Seeing the other two clones bickering among themselves, he stands up and rips a bit of cloth from the blanket upon the bed. He walks over to the doorway and begins wiping away the smoldering remains of Ogre1’s acidic blood. He examines the door closely looking for any flaws, imperfections, or weaknesses, which he may be able to exploit, allowing them to escape this small room and at least attempt to flee the planet, seeing that it is obvious that those who have started the countdown sequence have no intention of setting them loose, but more apparently, wish them to all be destroyed. ::

Dalethria3
Dec 6th, 2000, 01:39:02 AM
Navaria sat there, staring at her other selves, wondering what was going through their minds. She could just reach in and get the information herself, but she was above such things. She will wait and deal with whatever the Force guides her destiny to be.

The alarms went off all of a sudden and Daalethria shot up to her feet quickly, "What the hell's going on. Why the alarm going off?"

Then the announcement of what was to come went through the speakers, "NO WAY! They would kill us all? Those ungrateful bastards!!!"

Navaria wished that her sister would calm down so she could think, but that wasn't going to happen. Suddenly, her brow furrowed as the scream of another entered her mind. The being was scared and the fear ran through her blood, making it cold. She had to catch her breath and she reached out to Daleethria, placing her hand on her shoulder to steady herself. "By the Force. There are others here? We must free them and then get off this world before the bomb goes off."

Dalethria2
Dec 6th, 2000, 02:10:01 AM
Daleethria looked to her sister with tender eyes. She placed a hand upon the one resting on her shoulder and squeezed it reassuringly.

I know who you are Navaria. As I pledged Dalethria my loyalty, I do the same for you. Both created from the same mold I cannot treat differently.

Dalethria1
Dec 6th, 2000, 03:00:09 AM
Daalethria blinks and glares at who she thinks is Dalethrria, "My ears must be outta wack with these alarms. I think I heard you say we're freeing people."

Navaria turns around and nods, "Yes, we cannot leave them here to die. It's wrong."

"'Cannot leave them here to die. It's wrong'", she says in a mocking tone. Growling, Daalethria picks up Navaria by the collar, "Look you goody two shoes, I came for only you and creepy one there. I ain't dying for anyone else, you got that? Cuz if ya don't, then it looks as if words might have to be said."

Navaria settles her fear back and speaks in a soothing tone, "Daalethria. The longer that you keep us, the better the chances that we all die. Now ... either help me save the ones that are here." Her eyes narrow at her sister, "Or by our creator's blood, I will make sure that you will be the only one not leaving here."

Daalethria and Navaria lock eyes, both testing each other's resolve, wondering who will give in to the other.

Ogre Designate 2
Dec 6th, 2000, 03:06:34 AM
:: Ogre2 drops to his knees in the middle of the cell, his sobs of fear still echoing through the room, as he doesn’t even hear the threat from his brother. He holds his head in his hands and tries to calm himself, and find peace. He knows that he should not allow himself to fear anything, for he realizes that such a thing might make him more like his violent and spiteful counterpart. He breathes in deeply and begins to calm down swiftly, putting his fears aside as he looks up and around the cell, seeing his large brother headed his way. ::

Ogre Designate 1
Dec 6th, 2000, 03:17:45 AM
:: His expression one of disgust and hatred, Ogre1 begins to move towards Ogre2, as he continues to cry and show fear of what is to happen. He is taken aback as Ogre2 stops his childish behavior and looks up at him. Somewhat confused by the sudden change in his brother’s attitude he quickly and foolishly determines that he did it. ::

Good you listen me.

:: He says brashly as he figures that his threat is what caused the sudden change ::

Ogre Designate 3
Dec 6th, 2000, 03:36:30 AM
:: He continues to study the door, his face mere centimeters from it as he examines every detail. His head begins to shake from side to side on his shoulders as he is unable to distinguish any flaws or imperfections in the now roughend by acidic blood, surface of the door, the hinges are all on the outside and the steel is thick and strong, he knows that there is nothing he can do to free them from this place and his mind begins to drift to the composition of the steel door as he continues to stare at it closely. He envisions the make up of the very atoms in the structure, his mind wandering deep into the technical details as he has almost completely forgotten about his goal of escape. ::

Dalethria3
Dec 9th, 2000, 01:09:22 AM
Navaria stayed focus and showed no fear to the evil clone in front of her. Her condition was still too weak after entering this body and a confrontation with Daalethria would be fatal. Yet, she did have her new ally to protect her if her bluff didn't work. Strange how things turned out.

Daalethria lips curled in thought as she remembered the spar in the Duel Sphere with her Jedi Sister. She lost that fight and she really hated to admit but, the Jedi was right. If they stayed here any longer, they would all die.

"Well, the more the merrier this time goody-goody." She shoves Navaria away, "But you gotta understand one thing. We only rescue some of the prisoners. We can't get them all with the time we got."

Navaria nodded and knew that the closest cell was where the Ogre clones were detained. Also, the mind that reached out to her was in there and she sensed that he could be in terrible danger. "Alright, compromise. I don't like it one bit, but your right. We haven't much time. Let's go."

She extended her feelings through the Force and calmed her mind, renewing her strength as she headed out the cell. Daalethria followed quickly after her and never noticed that Daleethria was waiting right behind her. Positioned perfectly to snap her neck in a split second if Daalethria so much as even tried to harm Navaria.

Slowly, Daleethria walked out of her prison with a blank expression.

Navaria used the contact from before to lead her way to the cell that the Ogre clones were in. The door looked reinforced and much sturdier then the one she was in. There was no way that she could open it herself, she wasn't strong in the Living Force in her original body, and in this one, she was even weaker.

Daalethria steps up and pushes Navaria away. "Looking at the door ain't gonna open it." Daalethria unclips her sabre, "I only had the combo for your cell, not their's so ..." She ingites her weapon while Navaria looked on. For some reason, she didn't think it would work. Navaria pushed that thought back ... it was a lightsabre. It could cut through anything.

Daalethria swong the blade at the door and the blade went out. "What the frack is this krif?"

She ignited her blade and went to swing at it again, but the results were the same. Her anger was swelling and she was going to get that blasted door down. Daalethria couldn't take down the door with telekinesis since the door was way too heavy and pratically melded into the structure. With a growl, she ingited her blade again and raised her weapon to strike ... and that was when Navaria grabbed her arm.

Daalethria turned around with her eyes burning with fury. "What the hell do ya doing, Bitch!? I OUTTA ..."

Navaria realized what the problem was and cut her off in a sharp tone, "The door is made of cortosis. Your sabre won't cut through it and keep your voice down. You couldn't have taken out all the guards."

Unheard or unseen through this whole situation, Daleethria quietly observed the two of them and then focused on the door. She walked up to it and ran her hands along the sides of the door.

Navaria and Daalethria both looked at each other, confused to what she could possibly be doing. Since Daalethria's curiosity got the better of her, she forgot about her anger towards Navaria and rolled her eyes at what Daleethria was doing, "Feeling the door up ain't gonna get it to move."

Navaria stayed silent but mentally, she was counting down how much time they had left to get off the planet. It's going to be close it they don't get this door down in the new few seconds.

Daleethria's fingers quickly went over the door once and she stood back about a foot away. She took a deep breath and placed three precise punches on the door. When she was through, Daleethria took four steps to the side, pulling Navaria with her.

Daalethria just looked at the other two with an expression that said, "What the hell was that suppose to be", and back at the door that didn't move an inch. "Well, what a waste of time that was!"

A grinding noise came from the door and Daalethria turned her head to see it coming right down on her, "FRAK!" She dove out of the way as the door came crashing down to the ground.

Navaria looked at Daleethria in disbelief. She quickly got her senses back and ran to the opening and looked inside. She saw three pairs of eyes staring at her but that didn't bother her, she has seen Ogre before. "We need to get out of here now."

Daalethria got up and dusted herself off, still not believing what happened, happened, "Yeah ... uh, our weapons are on the way out and then we're getting off this soon to be asteroid belt. Uh ..." She looks up at Daleethria with new eyes, "... let's go!"

Ogre Designate 2
Dec 9th, 2000, 11:05:06 AM
:: A tingling within his mind, alerted him to the door. He could feel the presence he sensed earlier had come closer and was just outside their cell. He saw Ogre3 step back from the cell door, just as three thuds rang through the small room. Then the door fell outward and he could see the face of someone he had seen once before, while in the Duel Sphere, but somehow she did not seem completely the same as she had been then. He rose to his feet and was overwhelmed with a feeling of relief, as he knew their freedom was almost at hand, though not completely secure yet. ::

Lets go!

:: He began to walk to the fallen door, following what he could now see, were three identical in appearance, women, that he knew to be the clones of Dalethria, from their time at ROS. Ogre2 and Ogre1 followed, as they were also anxious to escape this prison and escape this planet, because the alarm was still sounding and its counter now rang in their ears, stating that only 25 minutes remained.

Daletrria/Navaria led them to a small room just across the hall where all of them found their sabers and quickly each of the snatched up his and her weapon and they moved back into the hall. Ogre1 was the first to step back into the hall, where Dalethrria was still waiting, and he turned his head to the left, as he could hear approaching footsteps, getting louder quickly. He snarled and stated to move toward the sound, while the others exited the room. ::

Ogre Designate 1
Dec 13th, 2000, 02:22:02 PM
:: Charging down the hall towards the guard, his strides are huge and lumbering as he nears the guard, who had yet to notice the escaped clones, because he was busy looking behind him as he ran, seemingly expecting something from that direction. Ogre1 stopped and stood defiantly as the guard ran into his seven foot, and well over three hundred pound frame. The guard falls backwards in a heap, his expression one of shock at first and quickly changing to fear as he looks up and sees the green beast, bending down, taking his shirt by the collar and lifting him effortlessly from the ground. ::

You time to die.

:: The lumbering behemoth raised his free hand and began to swing his clawed hand at the frail human guard, aiming for the man’s throat. ::

Ogre Designate 3
Dec 13th, 2000, 02:22:36 PM
:: Witnessing his brother clones hasty departure towards the guard, Ogre3 quickly determined that this guard may be able to provide them with a way to escape this planet. Ogre3 moved to follow Ogre1, quickly and gracefully. As he arrived at Ogre1’s position, he reached up and grabbed the dimwitted clone’s poised arm, stopping him from delivering the death blow to the guard. ::

Wait brother, he may be able to help us get off this planet, before it is too late.

Dalethria2
Jan 2nd, 2001, 05:15:20 PM
Daalethria grinned, waiting for the big dumb oaf to break his neck but her fun was spoiled when that smart clone broke it up. Course, they really do need to get off this rock so ... maybe they can kill the guard later. She was about to voice an opinion on the matter, but that was before Daleethria walked by and gave her the creeps. The more she sees of that one, the more Daalethria thinks Daleethria is going to be the death of her. It was just a gut feeling.

Daleethria looked over to Navaria and could sense that she wasn't fairing well with all this killing. Something about her aura was lacking ... something that Dalethrria was as well but more so in Navaria. She would have to ponder on this further along the way, slowly probing deeper into her sister's psyche and solve this newer mystery. Now was the time to leave.

Daleethria locked eyes with the guard that was in Ogre1's grip. She easily broke down his defenses and an image of a landing pad formed in her mind. The corellian shuttle was fueled and ready, the pilot waiting for his comrades so they can leave the planet.

She looked to Ogre3 and an understanding passed between them. She turned on her heels and headed off, leading the way to the landing pad. Navaria looked confused but trusted this clone and followed suit. Daalethria on the other hand was getting frustrated with all this non-speaking drok.

Her eyes divert to Ogre3, "So what the hell was that about?"

Ogre Designate 1
Jan 2nd, 2001, 10:57:12 PM
:: Seeing everyone else leaving except for Daalethria and Ogre3, who were speaking about something which really didn’t matter to him much, Ogre2 shoved his clawed hand into the still suspended in air guard. His claws easily penetrated the skin and as they did the frail human man let out a scream that became a gurgling sound. Blood flowed from the guard’s mouth and his eyes went dark with the signs of death as the brutish clone ripped his hand from inside the body, pulling out a string of intestines and gore.

Smiling after having claimed the man’s life, Ogre2 turned to see the others leaving and in his bloodlust had pushed aside the sound of the alarm and the danger it foretold. He felt the need to kill some more, because his anger had been so built up from his time trapped in the cell, with no real outlet for it.

He turned the other direction and looked down the dimly lit hallway, with a series of cell doors on it that were still intact. Able to sense the signs of life within a few of the other cells, Ogre2 dropped the dead man and his innards and started towards one of the unopened cell doors, hoping he could find another trapped clone and take out his frustrations on it. ::

Ogre Designate 3
Jan 2nd, 2001, 10:58:30 PM
:: He had already released Ogre2’s arm and was beginning to turn and head down the corridor to follow Daleethria, when his attention was diverted from that goal, by the sound of a query directed to him. He looked to Daalethria and tilted his head. ::

You didn’t hear her?

:: The look of frustration and confusion on her face made it quite obvious that she hadn’t and he went on. ::

I would recommend that you follow us. That is, if you wish to depart this doomed world.

:: Having said what needed be said, he turned back down the corridor and followed the rest of the group who had already gone on their way. He paid no mind to his brother who had wandered off the other way, figuring that the beast could take care of himself. ::

Dalethria1
Jan 3rd, 2001, 02:36:13 AM
"Hear what???"

She waved her hands in front of her totally baffled to what the hell was going on. If it wasn't for the fact that they needed to get off this rock, she would have stayed and argued the point.

Daalethria chased off after the group, walking over the dead guard. She marvelled at how that Ogre clone killed him and then it hit her. While she was looking ahead, he was missing. Daalethria kept running after them to get out but turned her head to see if he was behind them.

All she saw was an empty hallway ...

Ogre Designate 2
Jan 3rd, 2001, 03:08:08 AM
:: Ogre2 witnessed what Ogre1 did to the guard and felt himself overwhelmed with disgust. He couldn’t believe that such a thing was fitting for someone who had only been following orders. Ogre2 had sensed no real evil intent within the guard just a desire to get away, which he couldn’t blame him for as he himself felt the same desire.

He followed Daleethria through the hallway, able to sense that there was some kind of plan afoot for their departure. He failed to notice that Ogre1 wasn’t with the group anymore as he was now only focused on getting away from this place, which held so many hostile and bad memories, now accompanied by the death of the guard. ::

Dalethria3
Jan 3rd, 2001, 02:10:37 PM
Navaria stood there, swallowing hard to try and keep some kind of composure. It wasn't working. She stared down at the dead guard, watching to blood seep into the cracks of the floor. His innards were splattered along the wall from where Ogre threw back his hand and trailed down to the body.

She had to put a hand to her face to try and hold back her nausea. Navaria had seen death, but nothing so gruesome, but what made this worse is her guilt. When she fought against Dara and Ogre, who was in his Ethereal form, she killed someone in that fight. Navaria was trying to save the man from a fate worse then what Ogre would have done to him, possessing him. She always questioned what she did that day and now it felt like all her sins were coming back to haunt her. She never had a chance to make up for her folly. There was no way she could defeat a Knight being controlled by a Sith Master. Then afterwards, having to face her Sister, loosing that battle because of Sith Kat's cleverness in destroying Navaria. Well ... almost.

Her heart felt so heavy in her chest. It ached with grief and it pounded in her ears. Turning, she ran down the hall, following Daleethria closely on her heels. She couldn't think for herself and needed someone to latch onto. She kept her mouth covered still but her eyes were wet with tears and fell down her cheeks as the group continued down the hall.

OOC~ May I say, thank you ezboard or whoever for deleting that fight with Ogre and Dara so I couldn't link it here :mad:

Ogre Designate 1
Jan 3rd, 2001, 07:47:00 PM
:: A creaking sound accompanies the opening of the door before him. Within the room that now has a band of dim light flowing in through the opened doorway, a blond woman sits crouched on the floor. Her head lifts up and her face is scared and disfigured, her hair a light blond color. Her lips curl into a snarl, sensing Ogre1’s intent, as his lust for death is plainly written in his eyes.

The lumbering beast quickly lunges forward, catching the other clone by surprise, his claw engulfing her face as it wraps around her head. She flails and swings wildly at him, her cries muffled by his hand, as Ogre1 lifts her from the ground, her efforts useless as his reach is greater than her own. Using the almost limitless strength at his command, Ogre1 squeezes her head within his hand, the tips of his claws penetrating the sides of her head and a sickening sound of bones crunching and cracking as her body convulses then goes limp.

A demented smile creeps across Ogre1’s face as he lets the dead body of the clone drop to the ground. He licks the blood from the tips of his claws and walks out from the cell, in search of more lambs for the slaughter. ::

Ogre Designate 3
Jan 5th, 2001, 02:39:39 PM
:: The audio system continued its countdown now stating that there were only ten minutes remaining until a safe distance could be reached in escaping the self destruct mechanism’s cataclysmic finale.

The five clones, still without the lummox, Ogre1 arrived at the landing pad and thankfully the entrance they came to the pad on was positioned aft of the ship, it was possible that the shuttle’s pilot would not see them coming, if he was in the cockpit making preparations to depart.

Ogre3 examines the craft as they all cautiously approach it, thinking back to the data files he has digested and studied during his time of existence. Shaking his head in frustration as he realizes that it is not something he understands how to pilot himself he considers the possibilities of their being able to coerce the pilot into getting them off planet. ::

Dalethria2
Jan 5th, 2001, 03:45:49 PM
As the group ran down the corridor, Daleethria continued to ponder the disturbance in the Force. Something was terribly wrong and she needed to figure out what to do to make it stable once more.

They raced down the the empty halls and she stopped. Daleethria saw the shuttled that was in the guards mind. She could sense Ogre3's confusion that he couldn't pilot the craft. That left only one other option.

She easily knew the pilot's location in the shuttle. As per her usual manner, she ran to the shuttle and up the ramp without saying anything to her companions. Making a sharp turn to the left, she grabbed the pilot from underneath a small cargo hold and threw him against the wall. As soon as he fell to the ground, Daleethria grabbed him by the collar and stared into his face, digging deep into his mind to establish a link.

The man's eyes widen in horror, his simple mind not being able to understand the clones mind nor the information that was flooding into his senses. For Daleethria, it was easy to weed out the useless memories and focus on his skills in piloting this shuttle. She wasn't gentle. Time was of the essence and she ripped out all his knowlegde in a manner of seconds.

When the transfer was done, she walked to the ramp while dragging the vegetated guard. Daleethria scanned the four other clones with her eyes and threw the mindless husk to the ground before disappearing back into the shuttle1, heading for the main controls.

Before she even sat down, the pre-flight plan was already set so all she had to do was start the lift-off sequence. She took the controls and the ramp started to rise. Her attention then moved to the repulsorlift controls as her companions boarded the shuttle.

Dalethria1
Jan 6th, 2001, 01:30:24 AM
Daalethria watched as the two Ogre clones headed up the ramp that was closing. She looked back and forth to who she thought was Dalethrria and the veggie guard, wondering who she could kill. The fear leaked off the Jedi clone that it was such a stimulating drug. Daalethria felt her blood rush to her head, her eyes opening wide with glee and wanting to kill with such a furious passion.

Then she just stopped. She could think of a million ways to kill that annoying Jedi but that damn bitch of a clone would somehow be right ontop of her. Mentally she curses herself for being paranoid. How could Daleethria stop her from killing Dalethrria? It could be so subtle. Closing off her wind pipe with telekinesis and no one would know.

No ... somehow she would know.

FRAK!!!

Her rage and anger flow off of her and wrap around the guards neck. Skin and bone crushes inwards until his neck is about three inches thick. His eyes bulge out in shock and remain fixed in that state just as she rips his head off through her incredible control over the Living Force. A sickening crackle and snap is heard and the head flies off several meters away.

Daalethria's blood lust has been quench for the time being as she lept from her position to the end of the ramp. Pulling herself up with her upper body strength, she rolls straight down the ramp and into the shuttle proper. She slams into the wall and helmets, gloves and tools fall ontop of her head as she remained sprawled on the floor.

"Just like you to make me work for anything, Daleethria."

Ogre Designate 2
Jan 6th, 2001, 10:13:30 AM
:: The countdown was now down to six minutes as Ogre2 sat on the shuttle. He had witnessed Daalethria’s act of violence and needless killing, once again finding himself feeling ill, wishing there was something he could have done to stop it, his own inexperience utilizing the Force, which he had learned little about, not helping his own hesitancy to act. Closing his eyes he swallowed hard, hoping they would soon be off this planet. As he closed his eyes and sunk into his own thoughts, he imagined the scene he had witnessed earlier this day, while within the cell; the splendorous display of nature outside the window, its peace and calm vision helping to ease his uneasiness and disgust. ::

Dalethria2
Jan 10th, 2001, 02:27:44 AM
The ship lifted off the ground and finally made its way up and into the planet's atmosphere. Daleethria worked tediously to put as much power into the engines as she could to try and buy them some time. She cut all weapons and as much life support functions as she could and redirected it to the engines and the shields. If things got bad, the shields could be turned on at a moments notice but Daleethria calculated that engine power was the way to go.

During her mechanical musings, Daleethria was still working on the problem with Navaria. She could sense the fear radiating off of her and it wasn't natural. True, Navaria had much fear in her for what has happened to her and the natural fear of Dalethria. What she felt from her sister was not innate. Her mind had no way to inhibit or cope with anything that was emotional distressing to her. It dawned on her. That is what the distrubance in the Force was. Dalethria and Navaria are cut from the same mind. Perfect opposites in every way. Dalethria was the evil child that internilized every bad event that happened to the innocent child that Navaria was. Having two types of those children around was causing Navaria to loose all forms of control over her own emotional state.

Due to her own physiological make-up, Daleethria could do nothing against her creator. It was impossible. Balance would not be served. Daalethria on the other hand had no such luxury. Her hands stopped dancing across the control panel and she looked up, lost in throught.

Yes, it must be done and done now if she is to live.

With no warning, Daleethria reached over to Ogre3 that took a seat next to her in the co-pilot's seat. She grabbed the side of his head and his shoulder tightly and mind-linked with him. All the information on how to pilot the shuttle, the modifications she did, and how to use the nav-computer came flooding into his mind. Daleethria knew that the process would be painful but out of all the clones here, only Ogre3 would stand a chance of understanding her chaotic mind.

In the matter of seconds, the information passed between them and Daleethria looked at Daalethria on the ground.

"Just like you to make me work for anything, Daleethria."

Daleethria's eyes radiate with a strange yellow hue as Daalethria finds herself floating in the air. "What the frak is this? Put me down you bitch!"

Daleethria felt anger and fear rolled into one as she mentally opened the cargo hatch behind her sister. It slid opened and Daalethria was thrown back into the cargo hold in a blink of an eye. Reaching for her belt, Daleethria unclipped her dual-bladed sabre. This was the first time she would ever use such a weapon in any capacity. Her only intent for owning a powerfull tool was for defense and killing those that counteracted what would upset the natural flow of order and chaos.

Today will be her first kill in the service of what her purpose was. Today Daalethria must die. Walking through the hatchway, the door slammed shut behind her.

Ogre Designate 3
Jan 13th, 2001, 12:35:17 PM
:: Shortly after having taken a seat in the co-pilot’s chair, Ogre3 had begun to study the various readouts and displays before him, taking in all the information regarding their current location, current heading, and current velocity, coupled with the timer of the countdown to this planet’s destruction still ticking in his mind. There were only three minutes remaining until the minimum safe distance warning would be ended and another five following that and the planet would explode.

As he soaked in as much information as he could he was surprised and shocked by Daleethria reaching over and laying her hands on his head and shoulder. At first it was painful when her mind linked with his, the grimace on his face making his temporary discomfort evident. After the initial few seconds of the link his features relaxed and the information flooded into his mind.

It was wondrous to have so much information feed to him so quickly. Never had he been able to acquire such data so rapidly and he found himself wanting more after she broke the link and moved away. But the matter at hand was more important and he knew what must be done to insure that his own life, as well of those of all on board, were kept from being snuffed by the impending explosion.

Taking full control of the ship, he completed Daleethria’s modifications and tweaks, adjusting the power output of unneeded systems so that it could be routed into the engines and aft shields. The shuttle accelerated and continued to move away from the planet, breaking the atmosphere and entering space, darting away at unheard of speeds for a ship of such design. The hull groaned forebodingly as the stress on the craft was being pushed to its limit. ::

Dalethria1
Jan 17th, 2001, 07:02:54 PM
Daalethria's body was thrown back into the cargo hold and into a group of crates. She grunted as her lungs were expelled of air as she slid down to the floor. Rubbing her face, she tried to regain her senses and figure out what the hell just happened. Her head shot up as if punched in the face when she heard the door slam shut. Quickly she rose to her feet and unclipped her sabre.

"Alright Daleethria. What the FRAK is your problem! I did nothing to your precious Dalethrria. NOTHING!!!"

Daleethria stood calmly before her sister clone, raising her sabre in front of her, It has nothing and everything to do with Dalethrria. I suggest you use that weapon, unless you wish to die a coward.

Daleethria lunged forward as the snap-hiss of her sabre echoed through the hold. The brilliant white light flashed before Daalethria with such speed that she barely was able to ignite her own crimson blade and parry the attack. She grimaced as the white blade was barely inches from her face and pushed back on the attack. Her rage empowered her. She wanted Daleethria dead so badly she could taste it, it practically frothed in her mouth. The hatred for her sister could finally flow freely now that she had a reason to go after her. And when she did, Dalethrria would be next. The only thing that could possibly hold her back is the incessant fear that caused her heart to beat so rapidly. Seeing what Daleethria was capable of was the only thing that she was ever afraid of. She had no idea what she could possible do.

She took the small opening and punch Daleethria in the face with her sabre hilt as she stepped back. Daleethria regained her footing and placed a hand out to steady herself on a crate. Her eyes never leaving Daalethria, she pushed the crate at her.

"Frak!" Daalethria sliced through the crate with her sabre easily, both sides of the metal container passing to the side of her. A crack of a boot across her face followed and she stumbled back, tripping over the uniforms of the Royale Order of Sith guards as they tangle around her feet. Daleethria leaped over Daalethria's sprawled out form and aimed her blade to slice off her head. It was Daalethria's sense through the Force that brought up her sabre to block the attack and then quickly bat the sabre away. She rolled sideways, opposite to where Daleethria stood and go to her knees quickly. The next blow that came from her sister had so much strength behind it that she needed two hands on the hilt to keep it at bay. She channeled the Dark Side quickly and regained her breath and strengthened herself as she leaped up from her crouched position, forcing Daleethria to fall back once more.

She grinned as she finally had the upper hand and went on the offensive. Daalethria went low to finish off the laid out Daleethria but struck nothing but air. Daleethria was so quick that it took less then a second to roll to a standing position and backflip up top to the stacked crates.

Daalethria's sabre cut through the floor but not deep enough to damage the hull, "You idiot! I could've killed us all!" She plunges the sabre into the bottom crate, splitting it in half. Through her immense power over the living force, Daalethria moved both pieces out from under the tower and it came crashing down with Daleethria. To further this, Daalethria extended her control to nearby crates and forced them to fall as well. The small figure of Daleethria was lost as she was buried underneath the heavy containers.

Daalethria chuckled as she walked smugly forward, "Ha! Kill me she says. Look at ya now you dumb bitch!"

Ogre Designate 2
Jan 17th, 2001, 07:24:07 PM
:: Trying to remain calm and collected and pleased to finally be moving away from the planet, Ogre2 watches as Daleethria went back into the cargo hold, where Daalethria had gone earlier. He could feel the struggle that ensued behind him as the noises of the fight penetrated the walls. He hated violence and just being so close to such anger and ferocity made him feel queasy and uneasy.

Lowering his head, he looked down at his hands and tried to ignore what he felt and heard, hoping it would soon be over and hoping that the one with the more peaceful soul would prevail. From what he could gather, it was some type of personal battle between sister clones and he wanted nothing to do with trying to intervene. He only wanted the violence to end.

If the more violent of the clones battling came out victorious, he wasn’t sure if he would be the next one that she would want to kill, but he tried to prepare himself for that, just incase it were to happen. Concentrating on his own peace and calm, he shut out the noises and sat there unmoving, while the war of clones waged on. ::

Ogre Designate 3
Jan 17th, 2001, 07:45:10 PM
:: The groaning noises the ship was making seemed to fade and stop, as Ogre3 piloted it away from the doomed planet. Data was racing through his mind as he looked over all the different readouts in front of him. All this flow of information made him feel very comfortable in what he was doing. Each display had different facts and statistics to offer and he absorbed as much as he could as fast as he could, while continuing to push the shuttle to its absolute limits.

--------------
Meanwhile back on the planet, Ogre1 was still stalking down the halls of the former ROS headquarters, covered in blood from all those he had slaughtered here in the cell, all those that were destined to die any way, because of the decision of the defunct leaders of the organization.

The lights in the hall went from dim to red and a rumbling sound began to erupt through the entire area. The sudden change in surroundings snapped the dim witted Ogre1 out of his blood lust, just in time to have a puzzled look come over his face as everything around him exploded and was vaporized instantly, from the explosion of the self destruct system. He didn’t even have time to scream before it happened.
--------------

The Shuttle lurched forward and shook violently as the shock wave of the explosion lapped at the aft shields, shoving the ship even faster than it was already traveling. Ogre3 did all he could to keep control and hold it together as one hand held the yoke and his other dashed over the many instruments, making adjustments to try and compensate for the sudden increase in speed and the weakening of the shields as the debris from the explosion began to pummel them. ::

Daleethria
Jan 17th, 2001, 09:23:37 PM
Her eyes danced in the red light that was emanating off her sabre. Finally she could be done with Daleethria. She took another step forward to clear out the mess and suddenly the ship lurched forward. Her body fell forward and crashed into the crates. A sickening crack of ribs was heard as her torso caught the side of a container sticking out. This caused her to loose the grip on her sabre and it bounced away out of reach. Rolling over and onto the floor, Daalethria grabbed at her side and growled in frustration and anger.

Then she heard a sabre hum in front of her. She looked up and saw Daleethria, "NO! How could you get out …"

Her sentence stopped as did her life when the sabre cut clear across her neck, severing her head.

Dalethria3
Jan 18th, 2001, 04:50:08 PM
Navaria tried to keep focus but her mind was haunted with all the death that she had seen. The gruesome slaughter of the guard by the Ogre clone still made her stomach queasy. She just wanted to wake up from this horrible nightmare. Doubt clouded her mind as she cursed the Force for making her suffer through this. Her eyes started to swell, feeling betrayed by her own beliefs that were so engrained into her mind. She was better off dying! This was no way to live!

The ship lurched forward and Navaria grabbed onto the sides of her seat. She was grateful that she was strapped into the chair or her head would have become a part of the chair behind Ogre3. He was trying to keep the shuttle steady and move through the turbulence of asteroids from the destroyed planet.

Is this how it was when Alderaan was destroyed?

Navaria's self-loathing for what her family caused further deepened the scars in her mind. She head lowered to look at the foreign sabre clipped at her side. She could end it here right now. The burden would disappear and she wouldn't have to face the unknown anymore. Before she could follow through on that thought, her body tensed up and she went into a seizure. Navaria fought hard to breathe ontop of the shooting pain that ran through her mind. It felt like an eternity as it felt like something that was buried in the back of her mind was released from its shackles.

The searing pain ended and her body was exhausted from the mental strain and Navaria slipped into unconsciousness.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jan 19th, 2001, 02:39:14 PM
<a href=http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicfrm13.showMessage?topicID=116.topic>BACK AT THE GREATER JEDI ORDER NEW COMMAND CENTER</a>

Jedi Master Leia Solo and the Jedi were busy organizing the new command center. Much work had to be done. Alot of the Jedi Masters were assigning missions and orders for the ground troops to carry out. The Garrisons were busy carrying out their orders and setting up the much needed defense systems. This was definetly top priority.

Leia was looking over some plans with Morgan. They were intently discussing which plans had to executed at once. The Jedi Master slowly placed down the plans and turned to Morgan.

Leia: Morgan, what is taking that Rebel Trooper so long to bring Luke up here? Obi and I had sent him out awhile ago. *sigh* Please do me a favor and grab a commlink and see what is holding them up ok?!

Morgan Evanar
Jan 20th, 2001, 01:09:44 AM
Morgan's fingers danced nimbly about the datapad. He was trying to get all the things that he and Leia had discussed into a digestable format. Fewd looked up just after Leia spoke.

"hmmmn? Oh, comlink, Luke, right."

He let his left hand continue to work as he dug his comlink out of his trenchcoat pocket, and was about to speak when his eyes glazed over. Morgan's eyelids fluttered, seemingly in REM sleep.

“I don't wish to follow the path my family has chosen. I... I must not follow that path. I shall tread a new road.”

These thoughts were not the Jedi Knights. Yet the presence of whoever it was seemed familiar. There was an amazing determination with those words. It then occoured to Morgan who it felt like.

Dale, when she was “Navaria”
But what in the force did it mean?

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jan 22nd, 2001, 01:16:39 AM
**Leia still going over some plans in the command center, looks on at Morgan. The Jedi Master seemed a little puzzled at Morgan's distraction, considering the fact she asked him to check on Luke. Leia was just about to question Morgan when....

<font color=green>Guard: Entrance security to command center, I have an um..gentleman here who insists on seeing Master Solo</font>

Leia: Why is my brother being held up at bay, guard? When I gave explicit orders for him to be let into the command center! Can you please answer me, why?

<font color=green>Guard: I am sorry Master Solo. But I am the relief guard. I was not instructed to let him in. My sincere apologies he will have access immediately. Over!</font>

Leia: Very well. Please do so immediately. Thank you.

**Leia placed down the commlink and awaited for Luke to join the Jedi in the Command Center**

**As the Jedi Master placed her commlink down on the control panel...she stopped cold in her tracks. A blank look fell over Leia's face. The Jedi Master felt a distinct force print she had not felt in awhile. Leia quickly sat down and concentrated on it. **

**All of a sudden, Leia's eyes grew wide as if in shock**

No...it can't be. Navaria is dead! How in the galaxy can I feel her force presence. This just does not make any sense!

JediMaster Skywalker
Jan 22nd, 2001, 01:25:57 AM
Luke had rushed through the command center entrance until he got to the area that his sister was in, he stopped and calmed himself.

Luke opens the door and sees Leia, as Luke crosses the room to his sister a force signature stopped him in his tracks.

no, it can't be? how? Luke approaches Leia and Knows that she has sensed the samething.

Leia!, Its Nav. She's alive, but barely

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jan 22nd, 2001, 01:44:39 AM
**Leia still in shock turns to see her brother, who is now standing before her. Too many emotions were rushing through the Jedi Master's head. She was happy to see her brother and yet in shock after feeling Navaria's presence. Leia turned to Luke**

I just don't understand it Luke. She is dead! How can this be?! What do you mean barely alive?! I am so confused right now.

**Leia relizing her confusion and the fact it is obviously obscuring her force sense, continues to look on at Luke for answers.**

Luke..I just don't understand.

**Leia pauses then talks to Morgan**

Morgan...I have to ask you a question. Did you sense my former padawan, Navaria Tarkin. I know this must sound odd, but I can't help but feel that is why you were so distracted before.

Morgan Evanar
Jan 22nd, 2001, 09:58:06 PM
"She felt similiar. Not identical to Navaria, but nearly identical. If I hadn't gotten sledgehammered by her mind I would have mistaken her. I've been really trying to work on detecting individual force patterns over the past year or so. I've gotten pretty good at it. This isn't Dale slash Navaria... but it is Navaria. Does that make any sense?"

JediMaster Skywalker
Jan 24th, 2001, 10:14:16 PM
Morgan is right Leia, the feeling it wasn't Dale, but it was Navaria.

but her force signature is getting weaker we must hurry and decide on a plan of action.

Leia, try and link with Navaria then try and get a sense of the surrounding area, perhaps we can even find out what sector she's in.

Luke turns to one of the terminals and starts punching in commands

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jan 26th, 2001, 01:28:07 AM
**Leia turns to Luke and Morgan**

I understand what you are saying, yet it is very confusing. Dale and Navaria were one and the same. But, now they are not. But, for now I will not ponder on that. I have to find out what is wrong with her. This is the emergency at hand.

**Leia sat down and went into a meditative trance. She was trying to link with Navaria's force signature. But, not being able to do so, a sudden sense of dread fell over Leia. It was a sudden disturbance in the force, that Leia felt.**

**Leia muttered**

DAGOBAH!!!

Luke...Morgan...we must go back to Dagobah!! Just trust me on this one!!

JediMaster Skywalker
Jan 28th, 2001, 09:24:46 PM
ok leia, I just have to go back to my quarters on the Rogue Flag Ship and I'll be ready. Comm me when you are ready to depart.

Luke gives his sister a kiss on the cheek and departs the command center and heads for the shuttle that he and Kyle had flown down from the Rogue Squadron Flag ship.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Feb 6th, 2001, 12:45:49 AM
Leia's on her COMMLINK

Luke...I am heading down towards the ship's ramp as we speak. I will be boarding momentarily.

**Moments later walked into to the c0ckpit to greet her brother and Kyle once more**

Hello Kyle nice to see you again.

**Leia quickly turned her attention back to Luke**

Ok..Luke. Ready when you are. I will go back to my seat and buckle in.

**Leia walked back and settled in. Luke and Kyle set the coordinates for Dagobah.**

Rogue Squadron Flag Ship blasts off from "_____" and heads for Dagobah. Moments later the ship is in hyperspace

Ogre Designate 3
Feb 7th, 2001, 03:23:56 AM
:: The shuttle ride began to smooth out as Ogre3 remained at the flight controls. He was beginning to access the damage the shuttle had sustained and even having only just begun the assessment, learned that the damage to the craft was moderately severe. Its flight worthiness very questionable from the data he absorbed in the few moments before it suddenly left from normal space, into a hyperspace conduit, as part of a preprogrammed sequence by Daleethria.

The diagnostic systems went wild and became unreadable and Ogre3 dreaded what their fate might be as this shuttle, hardly even space worthy from his quick assessment, went beyond normal space. As the streaks lights filled the view port, the craft began to shudder and shake once again. Ogre3 shook his head with doubt and knew that there was nothing he could do to stop the preprogrammed flight path. ::

Ogre Designate 2
Feb 7th, 2001, 03:37:24 AM
:: He was still trying to recover from the sense of disgust he felt from the violence and death in the cargo hold of the shuttle and the shaking of the ship was not helping his stomach at all. Then it stopped and he was able to more clearly concentrate on putting himself at ease, realizing that the one, who had come out victorious in the war that was waged in the hold, was not one with ill intent towards him or any of the others still alive on board the shuttle.

While taking deep cleansing breaths, trying to re-gather his calm and peace, and bring down his accelerated heart rate, an odd feeling swept through him, something he had not felt before. Looking up through the door that led to the cockpit, he could see that the pinpoint stars had become long bands of light and wondered exactly what was happening, but his curiosity was quickly replaced by dread as the shuttle began to shake and shudder again, frightening creaking noises, seemingly coming from all around. ::

Daleethria
Feb 8th, 2001, 10:26:28 PM
Daleethria walked from out of the cargo hold and clipped her sabre to her belt. Looking over at Navaria, she could see the ripples of the Force that surrounded the Jedi begin to repair itself. Her only concern now was what the death of Daalethria would have on Dalethria, her creator. Thoughts for another time.

Passing by Ogre2, Daleethria places a hand on his shoulder, reassuring him that the source of his fear has been taken care of. Ogre2 seemed to smile a little but then subtle and not so subtle shifts of the ship got Daleethria's attention quickly. She hops over to the pilot's seat and takes the controls and assesses the situation.

By the look of the controls and what she can calculate in her mind, when they come out of hyperspace ... they will end up drifting to the planet with no control. She turns to Ogre and both could read each other's mind.

They were going to crash ...

Ogre Designate 3
Feb 14th, 2001, 02:46:07 AM
:: Ogre3 and Daleethria did everything within their power over the course of the next few hours, trying to come up with a way to avoid the what they both already knew was unavoidable . The shuttle had been severely damaged by the explosion of the ROS homeworld and it was all they could do to keep the shuttle from breaking up while navigating the Hyperspace conduit. Any efforts beyond that maintenance were completely pointless.

Ogre2 sat in the back, with the still sleeping Navaira clone, his eyes closed tightly as he tried to keep himself calm, but found his fear winning out, due to the increasing in both frequency and volume, moans and groans of the shuttle. Placing his head between his hands, he brought his legs up to his chest and braced for what he was certain would be certain death, thinking that their escape would be short lived, ending in all of their deaths.

The view out the front facing transparisteel window, slowly changed from bands of streaming light, to pinpoints once again, and the whining of the shuttle’s superstructure increased as the gravitational pull of the planet before them took hold, yanking the small craft towards it with unyielding force. The deep greens and browns of the world before them grew closer and closer, as the shuttle shook and shuddered horribly.

Looking over his shoulder into the back, Ogre3 hoped that everyone on board was prepared for the inevitable impact, which would come in mere moments. ::

Morgan Evanar
Feb 14th, 2001, 02:02:44 PM
And the White Rhino Tea was pulled screaming out of hyperspace, with the rouge squadron flagship hot on her heels. Time was of the essence, and while the squadron flagship was a good ship, she didn't posses the speed that Evanar wanted.

It was an amazing stroke of luck that the WRT had come out where she did, unsusually deep in the planet's gravity cone. CAD twittered excitingly through the comm system. It had already picked up the dying ship. Morgan threw the throttle forward and went diving after.

Daleethria
Feb 15th, 2001, 12:13:13 AM
Much to Daleethria's displeasure, something that doesn't happen to often, Navaria wasn't awake. It was a cause for concern to the one that swore on oath to the Jedi. She could continue to feel the signature around the unconscious sister repairing, almost whole once more. That took only a few seconds to process. The other two seconds were then focused on the console in front of her.

It wasn't good. The gravitational pull of the planet was increasing the speed of the already severely damaged shuttle. There was no way to cut the engines offline and Daleethria was still trying her hardest to find that option. Her hands danced along the controls with such speed, adjusting anything she could to find a way to slow them down. She would not give up until the end.

A blip came across her sensors and Daleethria was actually confused. She didn't forsee any ships coming to their rescue at all, but at the rate that their shuttle was descending ... the help that arrived might already be too late.

Morgan Evanar
Feb 15th, 2001, 11:21:07 PM
Sensor data flashed across a screen, in rather abstract form. Mostly vector data. It wasn't pretty.

"CAD, squeeze every excess ounce of energy that you can out of the Tea, and dump in into the engines, and charge the tractor beam. That includes the grav comphensators."

The combination computer/droid warbled through the com.

"Thats why these seats have straps."

This would be very close... or... less close than he intially thought. Morgan had a plan.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Feb 16th, 2001, 12:27:18 AM
**As White Reno Tea pulls out of Hyperspace, Kyle Katran throws Rogue Squadron Flagship into full throttle knowing Morgan was way out of range. He proceeded to navigate the ship hoping to catch up to him.**

Kyle: Luke..this baby isn't as fast as Morgan's ship. I just hope Morgan makes it to Navaria's Shuttle in time!!!

Luke: I know Kyle..Just get this baby's thrusters at full throttle. We have to catch up to them. I sense the urgency is becoming greater with each fleeting moment.

**Leia just stared blankly at Luke. Not uttering a word, she knew all to well what her brother spoke was the truth. She prayed they would make it in time for Navaria's sake**

**Sometime..had passed and Rogue Squadron Flagship just leapt out of hyperspace..but were they in time?!!.....***

Morgan Evanar
Feb 17th, 2001, 12:22:35 AM
Evanar breathed slowly, concentrating, as if it would give his ship that extra little boost of speed. Sheilds clicked on as he neared the atmosphere, protecting the hull from damage. Riding in null grav was strange, but diving into a gravity well without comphensators was an even stranger experince.

The Tea neared the dying shuttle, orbit decaying rapidly. Morgan carefully brought the ship above the shuttle, and matched speeds with it, and clicked on the tractor beam. He counted to three, took a deep breath, and did a half thrust reverse, resulting in a rubber band effect. His body was violently pulled against the straps. Looser part of Morgan's face seemingly dived forward, and his eyeballs felt like they were fleeing their home of twenty three years.

The shuttle seemingly pulled away for an instant, and then the tractor beam swivled with it until the ship began to head away from the planet. Morgan turned off the beam, turned on the grav comphensators, and sighed in relief.

Daleethria
Feb 20th, 2001, 02:41:12 AM
Daleethria studied the instruments, tracking the unknown ship as it raced towards the shuttle. It was impressive. Whoever was in that ship had a slim chance of catching up. To try and help the mysterious benefactor, Daleethria reached over and cut the engines completely. Hopefully that would try and slow them somewhat as the gravitational pull of the planet continued to suck them towards their doom.

Then it happened. The shuttle lurched forward as the ships tractor beam locked onto the shuttle, forcing it to turn away from the planet. Considering that there was no propulsion now, the shuttle floated aimlessly away from the planet to the group of ... X-wings that just came out of hyperspace?

She turned on the comm unit and looked to Ogre3 expectantly.

Ogre Designate 2
Feb 21st, 2001, 02:43:18 AM
:: He had been sitting on the middle of the bench that was near one side of the shuttle, in the passenger compartment. The sudden force exerted by the tractor beam locking onto the structurally unstable shuttle made a horrific noise, as the very hull of the craft began to whine and cry out for release.

The shifting of the gravitational pull caused Ogre2 to slide down the bench, and hit the wall of the crew compartment. Coupled with the fact that the structure was weakened, and Ogre2 weighed in over three hundred pounds, the wall of the shuttle crumpled like tin. The vacuum of space yanked the green being from inside the craft, into the coldness of space, seconds before the automated force field went up, sealing the crew compartment and keeping Navaria safe from harm. ::

Ogre Designate 3
Feb 24th, 2001, 07:22:17 AM
:: Just as Daleethria turned on and looked at Ogre3, his head whipped to the side and he saw his brother clone’s fate. What originally had been a party of six, had now become only a party of three, the odds of his own survival seemed to be getting slimmer with each passing minute, but those odds had now been averted to some extent, as long as the shuttle could keep its structural integrity, and stay together long enough for them to find someone willing to assist.

Turning back front, his eyes not showing any emotion, he looked at the comm. unit, not sure how to announce himself, as he had never been given any name other than Designate three or the Ogre clones. With a shrug, he began to speak, knowing well enough from his brief experiences with Daleethria, that she could not. ::

Hello this is Ogre, on board the former ROS shuttle Talonspire, we are in need of immediate assistance. There are but three crew members remaining alive, out of the original five, and our craft is quickly breaking up.

:: After he finished speaking, he looked up from the comm. console and spied the oncoming starfighters, never having seen the real thing, only studied schematics. Their design and function intrigued him, as did a great many things involving physics, mathematics, and all things scientific. :::

JediMaster Skywalker
Feb 27th, 2001, 01:39:24 AM
on board the Rogue Transport ship

comm officer: commander Skywalker we are receving a communications that you may want to hear.
Luke: on speakers

comm officer: aye sir

Luke and Leia listen to the comm from ogre
[i]<font color=purple>Hello this is Ogre, on board the former ROS shuttle Talonspire, we are in need of immediate assistance. There are but three crew members remaining alive, out of the original five, and our craft is quickly breaking up.</font>

Luke looks at leia with a confused look
"Ogre?"
Helm get us closer to that shuttle but keep the shields up, sensors scan for life signs.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Feb 27th, 2001, 01:54:20 AM
**Leia turns to Luke after hearing the transmission. First she just stares at him, but as soon as she was about to speak..she stopped. Leia's eyes went into a deep gaze...as though she was not there at the moment. It was apparent to her brother, the force was telling Leia something.**

Luke..I know you are being cautious but..

*she stopped speaking momentarily then continued*

I just don't sense the darkside on that ship. I know the person over that transmission identified himself as Ogre, yet...I truly don't sense Ogre's darkside like I do when we encounter him in the past. Trust me on this. It's not the same. I think we can proceed with some caution yet ...I know it will be fine.

Morgan Evanar
Mar 7th, 2001, 06:04:15 PM
Morgan felt time of the essence, so he threw protocol to the wind and cut to the chase:
"Enough chit chat. Lets rescue first and ask questions later."

Leia was slightly surprised. Morgan was normally kinder, but he was right. "Luke, see if we can get a gentle tractor lock on that shuttle. It looks like it has taken a bit of structrual damage."

Luke nodded.
"People, lets bring her about nice and slowly. Her hull is breached."

The shuttle's momentum died very, very slowly. She came about and headed for the main bay with the upmost caution.

Edit: left the damn sig in.

Daleethria
Mar 7th, 2001, 06:48:34 PM
This time, the Jedi were much more careful in guiding the shuttle with the tractor beam. Slowly they moved towards the Jedi vessel and finally, their journey was almost over. Those that remained had fought guards, each other, survived a planet being blown up, and now ... made it to where help finally arrived.

Daleethria sat in the pilot's chair, knowing that the Master Jedi Leia Solo and her brother Luke Skywalker, were here. Their presence within the Force was immeasurable. Things fell into place just like she knew they would. The Jedi would come for one of their own. Navaria would be home soon. Turning her head, she looked at her sleeping Sister and wondered how she was faring. The shock to her system was great when Daalethria died, but it was her mind that Daleethria was concerned about. Hopefully the trauma of her past and present finally was dealt with on one level but she wasn't entirely convinced. Only when Navaria woke up would it be confirmed.

Ogre Designate 3
Mar 11th, 2001, 05:50:28 PM
:: He sat in the pilot’s seat still awestruck by the sights he was seeing. Never had he witnessed such a thing as a tractor beam, or seen anything more than schematics of space vessels in his studies. This was his first look at the real thing, and the information flooding in through his eyes was so much different this way than it had been through a holo-pad.

As the shuttle entered the bay, his eyes began to dart around the inside of it. Taking in all the different aspects of what it had to offer. So very different than what he had seen on the outside, yet it all fit together so perfectly and each thing he saw he was able to determine had a purpose, some of which minor to the ships operations, and some of which very important and even critical.

The shuttle landed softly on the deck of the bay, and the tractor beam disengaged. As the energy field of the tractor beam dissipated the shuttle’s structure made a few final moans and groans, and was quiet. It was the first time in several hours that there hadn’t been the noise of impending danger, and Ogre3 found it somewhat comforting, though his search for information, made his comfort level seem minor as a group of people began to approach the ship from outside. ::

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Mar 22nd, 2001, 02:42:20 AM
**The three Jedi disembarked their ship and made there way through the bay area. Luke being the typical leader type headed the group with Morgan and Leia following right behind him. Upon approaching the shuttle...a gentle hiss noise can be heard as the shuttle doors opened**

**Luke stopped momentarily. Throwing his arms wide open as if trying to stop Leia and Morgan from walking any further**

Luke: Listen Leia and Morgan. I sense that we will not have any problems once on board, but all the same. I ask you both to proceed with caution.

**Leia turned to Morgan and nodded**

Leia: Understood Luke. Let's go on board.

**The three Jedi enter the ship quickly, yet cautiously. Not knowing who or what was going to greet them**

Morgan Evanar
Mar 23rd, 2001, 01:23:57 AM
Morgan did what he thought was logical during a situation that required higher than usuall caution.

Dissapeared from sight, and blurred his force signature until it was nearly undedectable.

"IiiI'llll gO aheaadd fiiirst." Morgan's voice was distorted as it passed through the bent light. His footsteps were executed with a practiced silence, and he crept through the door.

What he saw was similar to what he felt. Clones of Ogre and Dale, but the test was how they would react to the Skywalkers.

The appear non hostile. I think you two can come in at your leisure Morgan said telepathically to the two masters.

Darth Ogre
Apr 5th, 2001, 06:54:40 PM
And so the story ends. Of a cast of six clones, now there only remain three. Navaria, destined to be a Jedi of the noblest sort. Daleethria, mysterious and seemingly mute, but therein lies a great mystery, with treasures and wonderments in store for all those that have the opportunity to make her acquaintance. Last but not the leas,t by any physical measurement anyway, the clone of Ogre designated the number three. A mind so eager to learn all there is in the Universe as it relates to technical and scientific facts, data, and theory, that its capacity to hold such vast information may eventually be tested.

Now on the planet of Dagobah, with an accompaniment of Jedi, who were responsible for their rescue from joining the other three clones, lost in this escape from the place where they had been treated as nothing less than scientific projects. Never really afforded the treatment that living, speaking, and highly mentally capable beings of this universe deserve.

Was the fact that these three, or possibly, maybe just one of these three would someday have a chance to make a significant impact on some universal scale occurrence, an act of fate, was one or more of them saved from destruction for what some may refer to as destiny? Only the future would tell that tale.