PDA

View Full Version : Till Death Do Us Part!! [CLOSED: Obiwan2]

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 21st, 2001, 01:34:56 AM
**After an amusing little encounter with the Jedi at <A href=http://pub56.ezboard.com/fgjofrm2.showMessage?topicID=247.topic>Yoghurt's Bar and Grill</a>, Leia found herself arriving back to her original point of departure..<A href=http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive.showMessage Range?topicID=3132.topic&start=81&stop=100>Tatooine</a>, where she had left the love of her life in quite a bit of a hurry.**

**Moments later the engines of her X-Wing Fighter, came to a dull hum as the craft landed gently back on the desert sands of Tatooine. The petite Jedi Master very hastily exited the X-Wing...her boots landed quickly on to the hot desert sands. Leia stood motionless momentarily. Her deep dark brown almond shape eyes narrowed as she focused on the force signature of her beloved fiance. Slowly...an small evil grin crept acrossed Leia's face as she picked up on Obiwan2's prescence reliazing that he was searching for her in Mos Eisley . There was a glint in Leia's eyes...one of pure evil. All she wanted to do was find ObiWan2 and make him pay for the injuries he had caused her when they last meet. The Jedi Master was still very much disoriented by the spell of the sith talisman, as this was truly not the case**

**Leia desperately wanted to find Obiwan2 now..her feet took off with force speed right through the desert sands, causing the sands to kick up becoming a blinding smokescreen. The very talisman that was causing Leia's unlikely behaviour was now thrashing about on her neck, as she continued to force speed her way to Mos Eisley. Moments later, the Jedi Master found herself right outside of Mos Eisley. She watched the locals bustled across the roads...slowly yet cautiously..like a cat on the prowl of its prey, Leia made her way through the crowd. The destinct prescence of her love came very intensfied as she came nearer to a group of three Rodians. Leia darted her head side to side, trying to see around the group of aliens. Finally...as an evil sparkle glimmered in Leia's eyes..she spotted him...ObiWan2. Leia abruptly pushed one of the Rodian's out of her way, sending him faltering to the sand beneath him face down.**

**She then shouted out in a sinister mockingly way**

Looking for me... Sweetheart!!

Nobby Nuss
Apr 21st, 2001, 11:32:29 AM
(Nobby rushed through the Mos Eisely crowd, keeping an eye on that Jedi. If he lost her and the talisman, Seth would end his pitiful life. He couldn't even contact Seth, because he did not know where he was.

If Nobby finds the evil Jedi and takes the talisman, Seth will reward Nobby. The Humanoid thought to himself. He wore a dark cloak, covering most of his body and he had a Gaffi Stick, which were very popular weapons to the Sand People.

Nobby had a hard time getting to this desolate planet. He had to sneak into a freighter heading further into the outer rim. He almost got caught, but his black cloak had concealed him in the darkness.

Nobby Nuss spotted the Jedi female gone bad. She had bustled through the crowd and pushed a Rodian aside. It seemed she was looking at someone. Nobby focused the view on his macrobinoculars. It looked like another Jedi. Nobby had to see this! The creature scurried up a tent, reaching the roof with his lengthy arms. He hoisted himself up, permforming a daring leap to the next building. He was now above the scene. Nobby put his macrobinoculars away. He could see the talisman clearly now. Nobby would get it! But for now he would have to wait)

obiwan2
Apr 23rd, 2001, 09:45:07 AM
*Obiwan2 quickly paused, sensing the presence of his love, when suddenly, a Rodian was rammed into the ground and she appeared*

*His first though, besides the fact that he must get the talisman off of her, was the safety of the people in the area. He could not allow himself to place love above being a Jedi as he had so many times in the past. It was a lesson that Obiwan2 never seemed to learn. This time, however, it would be different. But how could he persuade her to leave? He looked around, but couldn't find anything until he suddenly saw an empty alley. It was far from the best thing, but at least it would keep the innocent safe for the time being*

*Obi leapt over the crowd, using the Force to help increase the height he could jump, and landing right outside the alley. He then turned back to Leia, making sure that she did follow him and shouted*

Come on, Angel! It's time for our date

*He then took off into the dark alley, waiting for her to join him, still not sure what his plan was going to be...*

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 28th, 2001, 11:32:08 AM
**Leia's eyes grew wide seemingly with hate. How dare he mock her and say they have a date. A date with Death perhaps**

**Seeing Obi took off down a dark alley, the enraged Leia sprinted after him. She stopped momentarily at the entrance, trying to take note of her surroundings. She scanned the alley..she did not see her beloved. But..she sensed his distinct presence..slowly and cautiously she walked down the alleyway, looking side to side for Obi**

**She thought**

Where is he?! I will not let him escape me that easily! He has to pay for his sins!

**Getting frustrated by not finding him..Leia called out abruptly**

Obiwan...where are you hiding?! I know you are here.!You cannot fool me! Come out and face me or do you chose to make this slightly difficult on yourself. Because..either way..I will get you..that I promise you. It is unavoidable.

**She then growled with disgust**

YOU HEAR ME OBIWAN..SHOW YOURSELF NOW!!

obiwan2
May 28th, 2001, 09:01:03 AM
OOC-Sorry this has taken so long :(

**Obiwan2 leapt down from the roof of a nearby shop, landing behind Leia. He quickly wrapped both his arms around her, doing the best he could not to hurt her but only to remove the talisman. He moved his right hand for it...**

"Closer," Obi muttered to himself. "Almost have it now!" He could feel the tip of it tap his finger, but still couldn't get a grasp on the talisman. It was taking too long and Leia, taken over by the evil powers, did what was necessary to get out of his hold...suddenly, Obiwan2 felt her leg come up behind her, hitting between his. "Ahhh!!!" Obi shouted out as he immediately fell to the ground. He moaned in pain, holding his groin area. "Well, that's one way to stop a guy," he thought to himself.

Leia's eyes widened as she knew it wouldn't be long now before she could rip the poor Jedi apart. After all, it wasn't hard to see that he would never hurt her in anyway...and she knew it.

"Leia..." he pleaded, "Please here me, Angel." She stopped at first, as though perhaps it was all coming back to her...but then the talisman starting glowing, and that evil look returned to her eyes once more as she approached Obi.