PDA

View Full Version : A Long-awaited Fight (Closed Duel)

Ayana Stormhanger
Apr 16th, 2001, 01:59:49 PM
:: Ayana sprinted through the foliage of trees, searching for someone within the endless forest. The trees swiftly passed her in a green blur as her eyes scanned the area, and her boots sank into the muddy ground with every quick step she made. She suddenly sensed the presence of one of the lightside, and stopped in the center of a clearing... ::

"Reveal yourself, dlayer..."

:: Ayana ignited her double-bladed teal lightsaber, prepared to attack at any given moment... ::

Nash Stolar
Apr 16th, 2001, 02:19:09 PM
*Nash walked out from behind one of the many trees*

"So you finaly found me..about time we had this fight."

*he raised his green single bladed saber*

"Who attacks first, stormhanger?"

Ayana Stormhanger
Apr 16th, 2001, 02:34:22 PM
:: She smirked ::

"What a stupid question to ask your opponent-I rely on actions before words..."

:: Without warning, she suddenly uses the Force to swiftly appear behind him, without using much motion at all. She holds her saber with both hands, aiming to wham the back of his neck with it's hilt... ::

Nash Stolar
Apr 16th, 2001, 02:44:56 PM
"sorry"

*He quickly spun and swong with one hand the LS, lightly grazeing her stomach*

"hmm I missed"

Ayana Stormhanger
Apr 16th, 2001, 03:01:12 PM
:: She slightly cringed at the small burn as she stepped back... ::

"Hmph...nice first hit, dlayer, too bad for you, it wasn't much..."

:: She regains her stance and runs towards him, swinging her saber and slashing his right shoulder lightly with one of the blades... ::

Nash Stolar
Apr 16th, 2001, 03:16:08 PM
"oww Talk about light hit"

*Nash slashed at her left hand, as she blocked he moved forword and punched her across the face with his free hand..he then jumped back waiting*

ooc: alright

Ayana Stormhanger
Apr 17th, 2001, 01:21:41 PM
:: She steps back a bit from the impact of his fist. But she only gains back her composure, and flashes a grin at him. Ayana charges towards him with her saber, but it is meet by a green blade. They are interlocked in battle, their sabers slashing and parrying at one another. She aims for his head, but he quickly blocks her saber. This also leaves an open opportunity for Ayana, who kicks him hard in the stomach-sending him flying into a tree behind him... ::

Nash Stolar
Apr 17th, 2001, 04:11:11 PM
*quick to react nash grabed onto one oh the tree's branches he fliped a few time let go then landed behind her...in almost no time he took out a pair of throwing knifes and jamed them into each of her sholders...he then jumped up and landed on her sholders pushing the knifes deeper into her bone and flesh..he jumped off once agen landing behind her..he took out his Ls once agen and slashed at her back*

Ayana Stormhanger
Apr 18th, 2001, 06:56:58 PM
:: She screamed in agony as the knives pierced her shoulders and sunk deeper into her flesh. ::

You're going to pay for that, dlayer...

:: With the darkside of the Force, she used the pain as her weapon instead of a disadvantage. She grabbed the handles of the blades and quickly pulled them out, letting the blood flow down her arms. Before the jedi could successfully complete his attack from behind, she threw one of the knives at his hand, knocking his saber down to the ground. Taking the other knife, she threw it with considerable force towards him, grinning as it impaled his right side. She stood over his fallen lightsaber, laughing at her successful hit as she kneeled to pick it up with her bloody hand... ::

"I think I'll take this as a trophy of your soon-to-be defeat, and my already predetermined victory......"

Nash Stolar
Apr 18th, 2001, 10:03:58 PM
"Why...why you little...."

*With that he pulled the knife from his side and held it in his left hand...*

"You have no right to my saber!"

*He raised his hand a ayana and hit her with a heavy force blast sending her into a tree with a crack...he still stood hand raised at ayana trying to recover..then she felt the force being taken from around her...it then accord to her, the force was going to nash,,before she could do anything she was hit by a great blast....the tree was going to snap...then small blue flames began to spark from the tree..ayana had to think fast to get out of this one*

ooc: you listen to the guys at lala's to much :lol:

Ayana Stormhanger
Apr 18th, 2001, 10:34:53 PM
:: The pain from the blast scourged throughout Ayana's body, but it wasn't enough to make her unaware of the tree that was about to fall. She quickly rolled away from the tree's path as it crashed to the ground. With a sigh of relief, she gradually stood up, filled with anger and hatred. Using the power of the Force, she raised some rather large pieces of splintered wood from the tree's impact into the air. With the sharp points facing her opponent, she sent them flying towards dlayer with unimaginable speed... ::

((OOC: After that one comment you made at Lala's, you deserve a major ass kicking...:D ))

Nash Stolar
Apr 18th, 2001, 11:36:50 PM
*closeing one eye nash reached behind his back and with matching speed pulled out slayer, with the force helping to speed up his movements and makeing all else slow down...he cut the flying wood in half...he then ran and appeared infront of her and swong..time returned to normal and ayana just moved out of the way of the 7 foot sword...a tree behing her fell to the ground with a loud crash....quickly Nash turned agen swinging this time taging ayana's left side..blood flew onto some of the nearby trees...and she fell to the ground, a large deep gash on her left side... he stood looking down at her blood running down the sword*

ooc: what you don't want to marry me and live happly everafter? anyway I used the sword on saphire and showed it to warren noone seemed to care so Its leagel

Ayana Stormhanger
Apr 19th, 2001, 11:19:21 PM
:: Ayana fell to her knees, cringing from the excruciating pain. She grabbed her left side with her right hand, applying pressure, trying to stop the blood pouring from her wound... ::

Two can play at that game...

:: Still holding her left side, her right hand slid to her holster, without dlayer being aware of it. She swiftly pulled out her blaster rifle, and shot three blasts at him before he could find time to react. Every one of them were a direct hit-one through his arm, one through the right side of his chest, and one through his leg... ::

(( OOC: ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!!! NO!!!!:mad: -And didn't I tell you that you were gonna pay big time for that statement???? ))

Nash Stolar
Apr 20th, 2001, 05:28:58 PM
*he fell to one knee, his hand over his leg..he knew ayana would have to give out soon..he fliped the sword and stuck in into the ground...useing it he lifted him self up..slighty leaning to the hilt...with a seige of the force he hit her with another force blast sending her hard into a tree with a loud crack..after Nash regained his stance he put the sword behind his back agen...then looked at ayana on the tree..he then made a dash at her..before she recovered from the force blast he had jumped and kicked her in the ribs...and sent her threw the tree..Nash stood over her..the broken tree next to them..*

ooc: really? looks like your on the loseing end of this one

Ayana Stormhanger
Apr 23rd, 2001, 08:55:31 PM
:: She felt at least one of her rib bones crack from the kick. She laid there in utter agony, and her condition was worsening. But her hatred towards him grew, and she wasn't going to let it end this way. She looked up, and focused her eyes to see him standing over her. She glared at him, but also gave him the pathetic look of defeat. But she only caught him unaware of her plot, as she quickly supported her weight in her arms, and back-flipped,kicking him in the chin- knocking him back. She finds footing on the trunk of a tree behind her, swiftly igniting her single-bladed gold LS, she leaps towards him, pushing off the tree. She manages to hit him in the torso, severely burning his flesh, and lands on the ground in a rolling motion. Continuing to roll on the ground, she finds the spot where his lightsaber still laid. Gasping for air while leaving a trail of blood behind her, she stops her roll and reaches for the saber with the force. The hilt of the saber goes to her hand, she grabs it, and allows the light to retreat... ::

At least I have this...

((OOC: I'm not letting you win so easily-this battle's way too short for my liking...))

Nash Stolar
Apr 23rd, 2001, 09:52:13 PM
Grrrr "will you just give up?"

*He held where he was burned with his left hand..hand with his right he threw his sword into the air with the help of the force...he then jumped up and grabed the hilt with both hands...when he landed his sword was stuck in the ground a few inches from where she was..he then walked over to her and stood over her.*

"able to get up?"

OOC: this is short huh? oh well get out of this one :p

Edit: sorry..and that was the longest e-mail I have ever gotten :lol:

Ayana Stormhanger
Apr 26th, 2001, 09:13:16 PM
I can't give up...

:: Placing both sabers in her utility belt, she attempted to stand. Stumbling a bit, she stood, blood still flowing down her side and shoulders...she placed herself in a fighting stance. ::

"Hand-to-hand combat, huh? That seems fair enough to me..."

:: She takes a moment to catch her breath. Regaining a bit more of her strength, and ignoring the pain in her right shoulder, Ayana's fist flew towards Dlayer's face, hitting him in the jaw... ::

(( OOC: LOL! I hope it's length didn't anger you too much....:rolleyes: ))

Nash Stolar
Apr 26th, 2001, 09:57:10 PM
*He rubbed his jaw*

"Good you can still fight!"

*Nash ran at her then jabed her in the gut*

Ayana Stormhanger
Apr 30th, 2001, 09:27:10 PM
:: She fell back a bit, holding her stomach in anguish. Quickly, she returned to a fighting stance, trying to ignore the pain aching throughout her body. With some effort Ayana was able to roundhouse Dlayer in the face... ::

"As long as I'm still alive, I still have the will to fight..."

Nash Stolar
May 1st, 2001, 12:11:00 AM
*Grabing ayana's foot he spoke*

"Are you loseing your touch or are you just not into this fight?"

*slighty bending her foot showing her he could have broke it in a swift more he pulled her causing her to fall to the floor*

ooc: damn your getting worked so hard

Ayana Stormhanger
May 3rd, 2001, 07:41:41 PM
:: Frustrated and in an unwanted position, Ayana had to think fast before her situation would become even worse than it already was...and his insult wasn't helping... ::

"You should keep your mouth shut, jedi..."

:: Using the foot he didn't grab, she jabbed him in the gut, kicking him into a tree behind him, giving her a chance to get up off the ground. She smirked as she prepared to defend herself once he recovered... ::

Nash Stolar
May 3rd, 2001, 10:00:08 PM
*slowly getting up..he laughed slighty*

"Your pretty good.."

*nash ran at ayana and let loose a barage or punches, he gave her credit for her state she blocked most of the punches but one landed across her face sending her back..*

"so when am I going to get my saber back?"

*he grined*

Ayana Stormhanger
May 5th, 2001, 09:20:28 PM
:: Regaining her balance from moving back, blood drips down from her mouth. Wiping the red liquid of her lips and chin, she smirked... ::

"...See if you can get it back..."

:: With that, she charged at him, quickly halting and crouching right before Dlayer, catching him off guard. She rises with her fist, uppercutting him in the chin... ::

Nash Stolar
May 6th, 2001, 12:14:05 AM
*after getting hit nash steped back a bit and shook his head..then he quickly moved forword and kicked her across the head*

Ayana Stormhanger
May 8th, 2001, 07:59:04 PM
:: Her head turns to one side, causing herself to fall that way from the impact. But she quickly catches herself with her arm, and using it as a pivot, swiftly foot sweeped him in the legs. As he fell, she stood-taking time to regain her breath and balance as she felt her body continue to weaken... ::

...I can't afford to lose...I must keep fighting...

Nash Stolar
May 8th, 2001, 09:38:59 PM
*Nash slowly got up...ayana's hits seemed to be getting weaker..*

"Now my chance..*

*with that nash dashed at her with the force....he then appeared behind her..his saber in his hand*

Ayana Stormhanger
May 13th, 2001, 04:52:27 PM
:: She glared at him, her red eyes blazing with anger... ::

"Why you lil'....."

:: In a blinded rage, she charged at him... ::

Nash Stolar
May 15th, 2001, 06:08:09 PM
*nash just dogged ayana's charge..he then spun around to meet her gaze after she regained her stance*

Ayana Stormhanger
May 15th, 2001, 08:27:36 PM
:: Ayana was only getting more frustrated at him and herself. She knew this battle was finished, but her stubbornness kept her going. With one last attempt at success, she used all of what was left of her strength, sending a fist towards him... ::

Nash Stolar
May 15th, 2001, 09:03:58 PM
*nash quickly grabed her hand with his left, he then pushed her into a tree and with his right hand took out another one of his throwing knifes and held it at her neck.*

"To keep fighting will be pointless..*he tightend his grip on his knife holding it at her neck*..but your fate is up to you."

Ayana Stormhanger
May 16th, 2001, 08:45:12 PM
:: Ayana hid her fear behind a grin as she looked up at him, sweat and blood trickling down her face and arms. She could feel the terrible coldness of the metal against her skin... ::

"I rather die than return defeated by a padawan...."

Nash Stolar
May 16th, 2001, 08:57:23 PM
*nash pushed ayana harder into the tree then let her go causing her to fall to the ground.*

"Your not the first.."

*he put the knife away, still keeping an eye on the sith*

Ayana Stormhanger
May 20th, 2001, 10:55:27 PM
:: She looks up to him, murderous intent still blazing in her crimson eyes-but she knew the fight was over. Ayana slowly stood up from the ground, holding her bleeding side. Stumbling, she uses the tree for balance, still keeping her eyes on him. ::

"Your mistake, jedi..."

:: With a smirk, the sith walks away from the jedi-disappearing through the trees, and leaving the battle she just lost. ::