PDA

View Full Version : Innocence of Hell (Dio Blackmoon)

Eve Siren
Jun 10th, 2001, 11:33:10 AM
-- Eve stopped her motorcycle, making it roar once more. She loved the sound. She got off and just leaned on it with her Skull helmet on. This was her first fight with a Jedi, and she was doing it without her Master's permission. As she waited for the man who injured her blood sister and brother, she cracked her fingers, wondering if she was really ready for this. Suddenly, she heard footsteps coming from behind. Without turning around, she murmured a name. --

Dio ...

Dio Blackmoon
Jun 10th, 2001, 07:35:25 PM
"Glad you remember my name."

Dio walked until he was about ten feet from Eve. Beneath her helmet, he could see and even more so, sense the anger boiling off of her dark soul. He had been prepared for this; Eve seemed to be the one most likely to hold a grudge against him... and it showed crystal clear in her emotions. He ran a hand through his combed hair and crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"I thought I might see you again. What is it you want from me?"

Eve Siren
Jun 10th, 2001, 09:56:03 PM
-- Eve took her helmet off without turning around. She put it silently on her motorcycle, turned around finally and smiled at the man. She put her hand over the seat of her bike and jumped over it, landing a few feets away from Dio. She walked up to him, as her smile dissapeared and her face became emotionless just like always. The reason why she always wore her helmet. --

Nothing, my Jedi .. Nothing at all.

Dio Blackmoon
Jun 11th, 2001, 04:47:38 PM
"Interesting. Well, there must be something."

She was certainly planning on doing SOMETHING, that much was for sure. He stood in a neutral position, a posture that look harmless but from which he could spring into action at the drop of a hat.

Eve Siren
Jun 11th, 2001, 05:19:08 PM
Oh ho, you shouldn't think your thoughts out loud, Mister Blackmoon. And yes, you are right. There is something. Even though I'm not supposed to be here, it doesn't change the fact that you've injured my blood sister.

-- Eve backed away a few feets and smirked slightly. She held out a hand towards Dio. --

So, perharps, you could show me how you did it. And we could chat while fighting.

Dio Blackmoon
Jun 11th, 2001, 05:31:09 PM
"Hmmm. So you think I really want to fight you? Not particulary... I mean, what good is it?"

Eve Siren
Jun 11th, 2001, 10:17:21 PM
We can get to know each other. Besides ... it's not like I'm going to kill you, my dear Jedi.

-- Eve bit her lip and shook her head. Another seizure was coming on. --

So ? It'll be real quick.

Dio Blackmoon
Jun 13th, 2001, 06:21:04 PM
"Look, I don't want to fight you. Is it really what you want to do? Or do you just want to talk?"

Sieken Kasstra
Jun 13th, 2001, 06:41:03 PM
::He crouched in the trees, his bodey hidden from the leaves..he arched a brow while watching, a strange feeling came over him while looking at eve, he clung tighter to the branch hopeing it would go away::

Dio Blackmoon
Jun 13th, 2001, 07:05:42 PM
[i]Dio sensed another presence almost immediately. Nervousness and related feelings radiated from a nearby tree. Dio chuckled. Looked like someone had come to watch. Without taking his eyes off of Eve, he spoke.[i]

"You can come down from there now."

Dio Blackmoon
Jun 13th, 2001, 07:41:53 PM
OOC: Since that was pure moding, I'm going to ignore that post and avoid it like the plague.

IC: "So, Eve, is this a friend of yours?"

Sieken Kasstra
Jun 13th, 2001, 08:03:55 PM
OOC: *Chukels* wutever..

IC: Siek jumped down into a crouching position like a hunter hunter its prey, Siken stood up strait slowly, his eyes traning on Dio...

" Isent it funny how trash lands up way out here

Ryshara Dro
Jun 13th, 2001, 08:06:25 PM
Dio watched as Sieken hopped out of the tree, landing a bit clumsily on his feet. Dio noticed a couple of weapons dangling from his belt. He sensed that Sieken was drunk on himself, stuck on his narcissism. He felt like he was blaster proof. Dio just watched him, but inside, he was ready for anything.

Dio Blackmoon
Jun 13th, 2001, 08:08:53 PM
OOC: that is another of my names; i forgot tp log out, so I accidentally posted as him. That is a post for Dio, though.

Sieken Kasstra
Jun 13th, 2001, 08:14:32 PM
OOC first off im not drunk...2nd of all i dont like how your making me out to be..now stop it...

IC:Sieken, still looked at Dio not taken a eye of off him..

Dio Blackmoon
Jun 13th, 2001, 08:21:29 PM
OOC: You don't like it? This was actually supposed to be something just between Eve and I, considering what happened to Vega. And BTW, drunk on yourself means that you're full of yourself.

IC: "Well, you're making a mess of things here. Eve and I actually have something to discuss. So if you'll just be on your merry way..."

Sieken Kasstra
Jun 13th, 2001, 08:34:27 PM
:: Siek shook his head smileing::

" Nahh ill stay here and watch you two, Eve is a friend to me and a Jedi with a Sith come on man.."

::Siek sat on her sadel and waited::

EDIT: Keep what happens in IM in IM, doesn't belong here.

Dio Blackmoon
Jun 13th, 2001, 08:52:15 PM
OOC: I agree, Ogre. This is business between me and Eve. Read this thread and you'll see.
pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstit...3690.topic (http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicstarwarsroleplayingarchive.showMessage ?topicID=3690.topic)

Sieken Kasstra
Jun 13th, 2001, 08:58:05 PM
OOC: I agree Ogre, BUT i was just telling him

Dio Blackmoon
Jun 13th, 2001, 08:58:53 PM
OOC: Let's see what Eve says.

Eve Siren
Jun 13th, 2001, 10:21:14 PM
Now now, boys, no need to get angry.

-- Eve smirked slightly as she looked at Siek. Then she turned back to the Jedi with the same smirk. --

Yes, indeed, he is a friend of mine. And true. Considering what happened to Vega and Gitane, that would be one of the reasons I want to fight you. But as you noticed, I'm not exactly like a normal Sith.

-- Eve crossed her arms behind her back silently. --

Besides, I did butt in your fight with Vega, so why can't Siek ?

OOC:Will you two stop acting like kids ? :/

Sieken Kasstra
Jun 14th, 2001, 06:03:53 AM
::Siek sercasticly smiled and put on the spare helmet ready to go, Dio only had to touch her once and Siek would explode in a rage..::

OOC: and err...yes ma'am

Eve Siren
Jun 14th, 2001, 07:43:55 AM
Umm ... Well, I guess Siek wants to go. Anyways, Mister Blackmoon, I'd very appreciated it that you be my first victim once I finish my training, would it be ok ?

-- Eve smiled at the man and turned around. She grabbed her Skull helmet and put it on. Her voice changed through the helmet. --

Don't you die, my dear Jedi. I want to be the one who's going to kill you.

Dio Blackmoon
Jun 14th, 2001, 01:13:42 PM
"Die? Really? I don't think you understand. It's not been a long time since that fight with Vega. I was not defeated. And your friend here, whatever. It is your choice; but do not underestimate me..."

Sieken Kasstra
Jun 14th, 2001, 02:41:51 PM
:: sieken, lowerd his eye lids in a sercastic fasion::

"Dio i serverly serggest you dont push her to ripping your pencel neck of now" he said, turning his helmet equipt head to dio

Dio Blackmoon
Jun 14th, 2001, 03:07:54 PM
Dio turned and began to walk away. Those two... they really did think they were something. Eve, no ordinary Sith, huh? Then why didn't she even have a hope of intervention when he was fighting Vega? He didn't want a fight; these two disgusted him. They wanted to fight for fun more than anything.

Eve Siren
Jun 14th, 2001, 04:45:21 PM
-- Eve laughed at the Jedi's thoughts as he walked away. She shook her head, still laughing. She turned to Siek and nodded. She just wanted to fight for fun, nothing more, Dio was right. Oh well. At least Dio left with the tail between his legs. Besides, because Vega got injured didn't mean that Dio was impossible to kill."Tsk tsk tsk, so rude for a Jedi. It makes us Siths look nice". She laughed at her thoughts and roared her bike. --

Let's go have a drink at Rama's.

Dio Blackmoon
Jun 14th, 2001, 05:00:25 PM
Dio picked up her parting thought and was amused. Tail between his legs? Well, hardly. He just didn't like to fight for fun. No purpose. Eve was getting cocky, too. He wasn't concerned about her or Sieken. But he was going to be careful. Like always.