PDA

View Full Version : Conquest: Vortos 1 (Dio Blackmoon)

Reysa Sashara
Jun 6th, 2001, 10:07:50 PM
Planet Take Over From The Border Worlds...

The planet was full of life not knowing what was about to happen, the primitive life were un-able to run or even power sencers or radar, there homes were wooden and mud shakes.

The market was buissy as useral for the morning and the rain poured down on the population of over 6 million the mist was settleing in the nearby mountains and everything seemed as a normal day...

On board the Victory Class Destroyer
Knight

Reysa: Ok crew this is our first planet takeover and i dont want failiers if there is there will be hell to pay you understand me guys?

Crew: Sir Yes Sir!

::After the Victory Class Detroyer came 2 Abolisher class cruisers both from section 2 of the fleet the 3 ships slowed down in orbit of the planet::

Reysa: ok launch 21 TIE bombers captain and give them 5 Vanguard TIE's as support
Captain: Sir all TIE's are ready and waiting..

:: The TIE's shot out into space like bullets and down toward the planet, ans rey stood on the bridge of the "Knight" he smiled at his crew::

:: The Ties enterd the Planets and shot past many villages toward the Capatol city (Secator) where the goverment building was located, the crowds of people watched as never seen before by them fighters shooting past them on there way toward there main govermentel building..

:: the TIE wing leader opend a comm to the "Knight"::

" This is Major Horn sir 600 miles from target and closeing"

" Good major report to me damage reports when your mission is complete Rey out" he said that as he smiled...

Tsaak Vootuh
Jun 6th, 2001, 10:48:08 PM
OOC: Please take Conquest out of your title. That is plageurising (sp) my RP series.

Reysa Sashara
Jun 6th, 2001, 10:52:00 PM
OOC: No thank you..we have a deal you keep outta are way we do the same...Plues..i thought it was an offical mark like (Closed) so leave us alone...

please admins can you delte thise 2 OOC;s..thanks :)

Tsaak Vootuh
Jun 6th, 2001, 10:53:21 PM
OOC: You can't make a takeover closed. Well, I guess I'll have to take this up with Admins.

Reysa Sashara
Jun 6th, 2001, 10:56:34 PM
OOCL LOOK!!! it was never closed i said i thought "Conquest" was like " closed" an offical mark

NOW stop runing our thread...

The Border World Team Please Continue

Admins if you could delelte these OOCs it would be cool...thankies

angellink11
Jun 6th, 2001, 11:10:04 PM
Kyle watched as the target started to close faster. He wished that he could ahve a faster ship but these bombers where needed for this mission. Kyle watched as their target came up to 100 KM. He smiled and waited a few more minutes.

"All right. We have seven Laser turrets setup on that Government building. Let's tae them out. Vanguard TIE's you watch us. If you see any type of enemy ship approaching us alert me immediately."

Pilot: "Yes sir."

Kyle pulled his bomber up and than released seven bombs onto the ground. He watched as one of the turrets erupted in flames and than exploded. He watched as the others flew around bombing them like wise. A few minutes later they had all the Laser Turrets destroyed. Kyle hated to do this to the people of this planet. It was a beautiful planet. It reminded him very much of an extremely primitive planet that had not changed much but he was under orders and he had never disobeyed orders his entire life. Kyle opened a channell to the entire planet.

"This is Lieutenant General Kyle Horn of the BW. You are here by ordered to surrender and give yourselves under BW control."

Kyle waited but than suddenly he felt a ripple through the force. He looked down and saw 2 Laser Turrets appearing out of nowhere.

"Evasive force."

Kyle manuevered and piloted around and manuevered a couple of the pilot's followed Kyle.

Pilot: "Sir we have incoming Uglies. Twenty-four of them."

"All right. Let's take care of the 2 Laser Turrets first."

Kyle moved and saw that he couldn't waste another bomb cause he was out of them. Kyle than saw Twelve of his subordintes eploy the last of their bombs and smash into the ground destroying the two turrets.

Than all the TIE's turned around and turned gun on the incoming Uglies.

Dio Blackmoon
Jun 6th, 2001, 11:11:39 PM
OOC: Reysa, I'm a little confused here... you did say that it was a mission of mercy in a way (to get rid of an evil government). Give me a little more background, will ya?

angellink11
Jun 6th, 2001, 11:24:05 PM
OOC: I myself was told that this was to capture a planet and all that...Reysha. what is going on here?

Reysa Sashara
Jun 6th, 2001, 11:28:01 PM
OOC: will be in the briefing room tommrow Dio mah man...it was a kinda on the spot thing :) sorry Border Worlders i woulder told you all but noone checked in at the brieifing when i asked so....ya know..guys pleaselets just RP :)

IC:

"Ehere in the hell did those fighters come from??" said rey

"Sir we have piecked up where the Rebel Force have located there base, Info surrgests that the rebel force have been terroising this planet for months" said the intel officer

"Damn rebel terroists, ok get the troop drop ships ready 50 solders in eatch T_D_S. " rey said angery intel didnt pick this up earlier

"sir we could fill the TDS" said the Sergent
" No if we did that we would be like the terroists i just wanna get rid of that rebel force and give these people a better way of life not terroise them ourself...continue with my order LT" said rey

" yes sir i see wht you mean" said the sergent..

:: rey picked up the comm::
" Kyle you have Rebel forces comming you way they may have ground troops also were still trying to sort that out...were getting interference from the rebal bace, i have no idea what it is...

:: as he said that the TDS's diambarked from the 3 ships entering the orbit and slowly deceding into the planet...

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jun 6th, 2001, 11:56:29 PM
OOC~ What was decided? Is it alright for me to delete the OOC threads or not?

Sieken Kasstra
Jun 7th, 2001, 12:07:17 AM
Dal that would be great if you could friend...this is Rey..:)

thankies

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jun 7th, 2001, 12:15:58 AM
OOC~ It is being discussed here (http://pub2.ezboard.com/fswvstitanicfrm15.showMessage?topicID=631.topic) :)

Captain Delen Hunt
Jun 8th, 2001, 10:10:38 PM
Occ-so can we Rp here or not?