PDA

View Full Version : Escape from the Hunt. (Open to members of TSE)

Bryce Ide
Jun 18th, 2001, 06:01:55 PM
The centaur didn't even glance back at the Empire (http://pub59.ezboard.com/fthesempirefrm1.showMessage?topicID=229.topic) grounds as he gripped the hilt of his broad sword. He had no reason to. His thick hooves sank into the mud under his bulky, nine-foot body. His only regrets were leaving without Anastasi. What would become of his sister? Another presence was felt and he quickly turned, holding the razor-tip to the throat of a lioness-featured girl. Ana.

Anastasi Ide
Jun 18th, 2001, 06:07:58 PM
::Anastasi growled and lunged against her brother, crawling angrily at his arm before being tosses onto his war-horse back.::

"Why?! We were safe here, Bryce. Why must you be so bloody obsessed with that wench, Fauna?!"

::She growled again and gave a sharp yank at his mane::

"They're hunting for you now, you know? You're as good as dead...And chances are, so am I!"

(-OOC-) A side note. You have Bryce's permission to kill him...Though not mine. And he asks that you not just straight away kill him. Put some fun in it. ;) :p

Miryan no Trunks
Jun 18th, 2001, 08:18:38 PM
*Staring down at the two from overhead, MnT perched silently on a branch, 10 or so feet above them.. It was not a long distance, and he overheard what the one who had requested he teach her had to say.. He chuckled silently, and then spoke, his voice loud enough that they both could hear, but soft, so it seemed almost as if spoken by the wind itself.. *

... I do not know whether I would call it a hunt.. Your brother leaves quite a trail..

*As the two looked up, he waved his hand back to the deep hoof-prints that had initially shown him where the Centaur was headed..*

... I regret not being able to teach you, but your brother's actions warrant his death.. The Sith are a vengeful lot..

*Glaring now at Bryce, his dark eyes seemed to bore right into the Centaur's soul, leaving him momentarily stunned..*

... I will not kill him myself, his life would be better taken by someone like my friend Vega, but I did promise to make him feel Damnation's touch, and.. heh.. perhaps share with him some of the pain he gave Lady Blesse..

*At that, MnT fell backwards, a casual full-360 flip landing him noiselessly and with eerie grace, 5 meters in front of the pair.. He reached up and slowly unsheathed his broadsword.. It seemed to almost glow, from the light reflecting on it.. If one were to think about such things, it might almost seem the blade was eager to spill Bryce's blood...*

... You did nothing wrong, Anastasi, so you would be wise to step aside.. I can assure you my fellow sith will likely arrive soon, and there's little you would be able to do to stop us all..

*With that, he brought himself into a defensive position, but did not bow.. There was no honor to be gained from this battle.. Just satisfaction..*

... Now centaur, Have at me..

Sieken Kasstra
Jun 18th, 2001, 08:39:41 PM
:: Siek stopped on his bike quite a long way off, and simply stared at the few in the distance, he quickly analyed the situation and formed out a plan in secondes, he took the stand of the bike and driven it to some near by trees he got off his bike

and clamberd up the trees, to find quite a high and sutible branch, and dragged himself along it till his sniper rifle poked out the leaves, he switched on his scope and zoomed in on the situation...::

" Like sitting ducks"

http://www16.brinkster.com/reaperfett/sieken4.jpg

Miryan no Trunks
Jun 18th, 2001, 08:48:42 PM
*MnT felt the prescence of his fellow Sith grow near.. Searching out with the force, he felt the long barrel of the weapon Seiken was using.. He quickly sent him a telepathic message, whilst keeping his eyes focused on the centaur..*

" ... Sieken, no.. T'would ruin his head, as well as being too easy a death for him.. We must handle this painfully, leaving as good a trophy for whomever may want it, as possible.."

*He let his focus go back to the Centaur, who, fortunately, hadn't attacked in the moment, if even noticed it..*

BladeIce
Jun 18th, 2001, 11:19:33 PM
(blade arrived but stopped near a tree not the same one as Siek thow not to far from the battle feild ) kill him know so that the disgrace he did to my master shall be avenged.

Anastasi Ide
Jun 19th, 2001, 06:52:54 AM
::Anastasi snarled at MnT, her lioness side clicking in her mind as she crawled from her Brother's backside. Crouching near the ground, The claw-like nails protruding from her fingers, she glared at the two Disciples. In a flash, she sifted her hands in the air, sending the Disciples stumbling back. Her lioness tail carefully pulled her sword from it's sheathe, into her hand as she pulled her blaster into view. Her feet carried her quickly over the ground towards Sieken, her sword-weilding hand pulling down to meet his midsection::

Vega Van Derveld
Jun 19th, 2001, 11:03:42 AM
A sawed-off shot gun in his hand and saber hilt at his waist, Vega strode across the muddy area, being careful not to tred into any particularly muddy areas. It seemed he had changed his attire since last encountering Bryce, and now wore a full white suit which spoke out and said "I don't even need to try, I'll kill you so easily".

Remaining some distance from the few gathered Sith, the Knight leant his posture to one side, yawning lightly.

Sieken Kasstra
Jun 19th, 2001, 12:58:33 PM
:: siek arrived next to MnT on his bike, he turned of the engine, put it on the stand, and steped off, folding his arms and sughed nextthe MnT::

" They never learn do they MnT?"

Miryan no Trunks
Jun 19th, 2001, 03:56:05 PM
ooc: Siek, she just ran over to you and swung her sword at your stomach o_O

Sieken Kasstra
Jun 19th, 2001, 04:11:47 PM
OOC: ohhhhhhh never saw that :S...not that i have ANY idea how she saw me in a leaf coverd tree mind you...but fo the sake of the RP...

IC: Siek rolled left falling out of the tree and hit the floor hard. a crack from his shoulder sounded in the desalate area, siek screamed in pain, and instantly kicked up hitting the girls head and sieak rolled left grabbing his E-11, and fired at the girl..

http://www16.brinkster.com/thriller2001/sieksig.jpg

Bryce Ide
Jun 19th, 2001, 05:49:50 PM
Bryce stared dead on at the Sith Knight, mindlessly keeping his attention half on Vega Van-Derveld. MnT had been driving his nerves. He would be the first to taste his blade. Quickly, the looming centaur reared up on his back legs, his front ones coming down heavily towards MnT, the broad sword following them.

Miryan no Trunks
Jun 19th, 2001, 07:21:07 PM
*Acting almost reflexively, MnT dodged back quickly, squatting down with his legs bent.. He brought his own broadsword up into a horizontal defense, and thrust up with his legs as Bryce continued to come own at him.. The two blades clashed, and via the help of a force push, MnT managed to force Bryce back into an extremely unbalanced position, trying to regain his footing with only his back hooves.. Wasting no time, MnT then leapt to the right, slashing his sword in towards the Centaur's unguarded stomach at the same time..*

Bryce Ide
Jun 19th, 2001, 08:18:15 PM
Bryce roared at the feeling of the sword grazing over his stomach, staggering back on his feet. He glared at MnT and sent him back sharply against a tree. He may have been formerly a meer Disciple, but he was no where near a stranger to the Force. Before MnT could lunge at him again, he was hurled back onto the trunk. The centaur kept the Sith in the corner of his eye as he turned straight towards Vega with a heavy snarl.

Gitane Blesse
Jun 19th, 2001, 08:42:11 PM
"Touch him, and I'll rip you limb from limb, Ide.."

--A growl came from among the branches of a tree as Gitane leapt down. Her hand disappeared into the folds of her robes as she pulled out her dragon-headed knife. Bandages still surrounded her various limbs below the layers of black, flowing cloth, but she cared not. Witnessing the death of the creature was well worth the risk.--

Miryan no Trunks
Jun 19th, 2001, 08:50:47 PM
*Rolling into the stump as he collided, MnT caught the majority of the momentum by using his legs like springs against it.. Before his body had time to start falling, he pressed off from the stump, dashing rapidly up to the Centaur.. Even as Bryce noticed, and began to turn back, MnT was on him.*

*The Sith Knight leapt up, using eerily graceful agility to swing his legs up and over the centaur's back, and twisted his torso around so he would be facing Bryce on his descent.. As he traveled over Bryce, MnT's broadsword was planted into the flesh of the centaur's back, and was dragged through it as he fell back to the ground, leaving a large deep gash from one side of the beast, along his back, and down the majority of his other side.. As MnT was landing, Bryce let out a painful scream, and whipped his arm back, in hopes of catching the Sith in the head.. Unfortunately for him, the target was too fast, and just managed to duck under his swing.. Also unfortunately, he hadn't counted on the prescence of the target's Sword, and wound up embedding the blade in his forearm..*

*Wasting no time, MnT yanked out the blade, and rolled backwards in a quick somersault, putting some room in between him and Bryce.. Instinctively he raised his left hand to the back of his head.. The centaur's fist hadn't hit him, but it Had brushed against his hair.. Too close for his personal tastes, he'd have to watch that.. Shaking his head, he then gathered himself back into a defensive position, keeping his full focus on Bryce, as he spoke aloud to Gitane..*

... If you wish to tear his limbs apart, feel free to join in.. I'm not going to leave him able to stand as it is, will only go quicker that way..

Anastasi Ide
Jun 19th, 2001, 09:19:43 PM
::The blast sunk into her shoulder and she growled deeply. How she wanted to tear the little brat apart! Her eyes widened, causing her to quickly pull away at the sound of her pain-sickened brother::

"Bryce!!"

::Anastasi narrowed her eyes towards her former "master". She knew she wasn't of his strength. Her eyes skimmed around, Sieken completely deserting her mind the instant her eyes settled on a figure. Oh ho...How she longed to destroy the cause of this muck. She nearly flew foward, her strength and speed well enhanced by the force. Her body crashed into Gitane Blesse's back, pinning her face first to the ground. She wrenched her dagger deeply over the back of the Warrior's shoulder, every feature of hers filled with utter rage::

"You damn little wench! You're the reason of all this!"

(-OOC-) Okay...Forget what was earlier stated. :p This sh*t's to the death.

Bryce Ide
Jun 19th, 2001, 09:33:30 PM
Bryce slackened towards the ground with a low growl. He refused to give up without a fight. As his knees crashed against the ground from the rapid loss of blood, he hurled his broad sword out. A small grin flickered over his face as the blade slid into the side of MnT's thigh. Slowly, Bryce wrenched himself to his feet and called the sword back into his hand; his body wavering yet staying level.

Miryan no Trunks
Jun 19th, 2001, 09:50:41 PM
*MnT saw, in the corner of his eye, Gitane being knocked to the ground by Anastasi.. Then, as the blade of the woman slashed along his friend's back, MnT's expression changed to show his anger, and his hand thrust out, a powerful, concentrated force push launching Ana off of Gitane, and at least 15 feet through the air, before crashing into a tree, and cracking it nearly to the point of toppling.. Suddenly, he realized his stupidity, and cursed himself mentally for allowing Bryce such an opprutune chance to strike..*

*MnT cryed out in pain as the blade was inserted and then pulled again from his leg, and his left hand went instinctively right to his saber "Life".. He quickly unhooked it, and even as the blood began to pour from the cut, ignit the beam with the familiar snap-hiss.. He ran the saber along the wound, closing it, and stopping the blood flow temporarily.. His features were drawn back in a wince as the energy burned against his flesh, but it would simply have not been smart to have left a wound open in the battle.. Only a few seconds after the damage had been done, MnT was already returning the saber to the sheath he'd fashioned for it, and dashing forwards at Bryce once again..*

*As he neared the Centaur, MnT again ducked down, as if to leap, but as Bryce swung his arm out to catch MnT in mid-air with the blade, he found his attacking meeting nothing but air.. As MnT went down, he pushed down and out with his left foot, thankful that it had been his right leg that was attacked, sending him travelling rapidly towards the back of the centaur, where he stabbed his broadsword deep into his left side..*

*He heard Bryce cry out in pain, a loud, feral scream, that echoed throughout the surrounding forest, and, using the handle of his sword to help balance himself, stood up..*

... Your fate is sealed, Bryce Ide... With such a bite from Damnation's touch, you are on the way to destruction.. We can continue this fight if you'd like, but no matter what, you will die this day.... I suggest you make your time...

*Keeping an iron grip on his sword, MnT stood there, ready to further seriously wound the creature if he had to..*

Edit: Figured I'd at least play this out more towards what MnT had promised in the council room ^_^ And as for WingZero, I couldn't resist, it worked so well :P

Sieken Kasstra
Jun 19th, 2001, 09:51:45 PM
:: Sieken looked up and aimed at the woman that just threatend him, fireing at her and hitting her back, tearing the flesh from 3 blaster hits, the blood splerted from her back, and fell limp, siek looked up to Giente and smilled, he got up himself and looked at vega comming into the action...::

http://www16.brinkster.com/thriller2001/sieksig.jpg

Gitane Blesse
Jun 19th, 2001, 10:03:55 PM
OOC - Siek... One...Meh name's spelled Gitane... Not Giente (Where'd that come from?) Two... MnT's post ended up before yours.. Mind editing it a wee bit? (You can still hurt Ana. ^___^;;)

IC -
--Gitane let out a soft groan and pushed herself to her feet. Pain had not been alien to her recently, yet it strived to make her shoulder useless. She looked towards Anastasi briefly. The girl wasn't moving...But she suspected she wouldn't be kept down terribly long. The thought of stalling the girl crosse her mind. It would be simply too easy... Yet, the chance was too rich to pass. Lifting her hand into the air and concentrating on her pain for strength, Gitane let the cracked tree creek in agony as it slowly toppled over the girl, pushing her into the mud. Gitane grinned weakly and brought her gaze away to meet Vega's as he drew towards the falling centaur.--

Vega Van Derveld
Jun 20th, 2001, 11:13:10 AM
Striding in a cocky manner, Vega didn't seem at all troubled by the events going on. He swung the shot gun in his hand around slowly, looking towards Bryce as he stalked towards the ensuing battle.

How the mighty have fallen, he said with a sneer, a least 7 foot away from the worn beast.

Bryce Ide
Jun 20th, 2001, 04:06:10 PM
The centaur's heavy body crumbled to the mud in a sickening thud. Skin was nearly hanging from the body at each labored breath. It was humiliating for the once proud man to have fallen so simply. He struggled to stand, fidning the task an extreme difficulty to his weakened legs. He was down for the count...

Vega Van Derveld
Jun 20th, 2001, 04:16:11 PM
Prepare to suffer...

Violently with a quick hand movement Vega drew Seraphims hilt from his waist and ignited the deep yellow blade. With a swift accuracy and precision he brought the blade down towards Bryces neck, leaping forward.

Gitane Blesse
Jun 20th, 2001, 04:23:53 PM
--Gitane pouted slightly, folding her arms over her chest as she shrugged off the pain in her shoulder. Her eyes fell upon the fallen centaur and she pulled a familiar stick of metal from the folds of her robes, putting away the dagger.

"Is the beast worth such a sudden death, Vega?"

She walked forward, pressing the end of the rod close enough to Bryce's neck that he choked.

"You gave me this crude, yet lovely present. Now I think I'll do the same."

She simply lifted her arm and drove the rod thoroughly through his shoulders and into the ground and looked at Vega before turning to MnT.--

"He is yours now, love... MnT..Are you of health?"

Vega Van Derveld
Jun 20th, 2001, 04:26:33 PM
Looking down at the impaled creature with a deep throaty laugh, Vega nodded slowly.

Perhaps you are right, but I would not let him look upon us all any longer... he is not worthy. It is time he faced the music ... and died, don't you think?

His saber had paused, but now edged itself closed to Bryces neck, inch by inch.

Gitane Blesse
Jun 20th, 2001, 04:36:09 PM
--She simply gave a nod, briefly glancing towards the fallen tree. She didn't trust the pinned girl. Gitane rest her foot on the side of Bryce's head to keep him from struggling, glancing at Vega to finish the job.--

Miryan no Trunks
Jun 20th, 2001, 07:23:55 PM
*A wicked smirk on his face, one that had not before been seen there, MnT turned from the fallen Centaur, to face Gitane..*

... Thank you Lady Blesse, and yes, I'm in fairly good shape.. Yourself..? How's your back..?

BladeIce
Jun 21st, 2001, 12:06:22 AM
(blade loks and laughs)
at least he is gone now

Gitane Blesse
Jun 21st, 2001, 08:46:38 AM
"I am quite fine.."

--She gave a quick jerk at Bryce's head with her foot, hearing a faint snap.--

"Though I shall be much better when this pitiful thing is at least asleep."

Vega Van Derveld
Jun 21st, 2001, 01:12:02 PM
Sneering with pleasure as he heard the crack, Vega swept his saber down onto Bryces neck sharply, the blade humming loudly.

Anastasi Ide
Jun 21st, 2001, 07:10:06 PM
::Ana screamed towards Vega, squirming to be free from the trunk. She pryed her hand out and sent a rock at the back of his head. Anything to keep him from killing her brother.::

"Leave him!"

BladeIce
Jun 22nd, 2001, 12:40:29 AM
(blade uses the force to push the rock away from hit vega)
No NO little girl your brother deserves whats coming to him.
vega finish him.

Miryan no Trunks
Jun 22nd, 2001, 02:27:39 AM
*As Anastasi struggled to free herself from the tree, MnT reached into one of his inside pockets, retrieving the dagger she had earlier thrown at him.. He unwrapped the cloth from around the blade, and held the weapon loosely in his hand. His movements were so casual and carefree that no-one even noticed, until the dagger was already imbedded deep into and through Ana's shoulder, pinning her to the tree rather painfully..*

... Anastasi Ide, Your brother chose to bring this upon himself.. You cannot stop it, please do not try.. You have too much potential to waste your life like that..

Anastasi Ide
Jun 22nd, 2001, 06:32:55 AM
::The girl clenched her eyes shut and turned her head at the final sounds of her brother's death. She gripped her hand to the tree and stared blankly forward. Clear drops slid from her eyes, a whimper heard from her. Anastasi slowly looked towards MnT, her dark eyes, for once, helpless.::

"What is to become of me...?"

Vega Van Derveld
Jun 22nd, 2001, 01:33:41 PM
A sadistic smile forming upon his lips, Vega inhaled the smell of burnt flesh deeply as his saber cut down into Bryces neck deeply.

Ah... don't you just love the smell of Death in the morning...?

BladeIce
Jun 22nd, 2001, 06:44:42 PM
(laughs evily)
Muwhahahahaha

Miryan no Trunks
Jun 23rd, 2001, 06:27:17 PM
*Ignoring the death sounds of Bryce, MnT kept his attention on Anastasi, no emotion showing in regards to the turmoil she was experiancing..*

... What becomes of you is your own choice.. The only person to guide your destiny should be yourself, for if you live your life in the shadow of another, you'll never amount to anything more than a shadow of your true self, as well..

*Carefully wiping the blood off of the blade of Damnation's Touch, MnT refolded the cloth, and ignit it with a quick release of Ki energy.. Sheathing his broadsword, he waited for Ana to think over what he said, and reply, if she would.. *