PDA

View Full Version : The Reunion of the Outcasted (closed)

Shreth
May 16th, 2001, 06:40:49 PM
Shreth awoke that night with a start and in a cold, trembling sweat… Today was the night he and Skroth were to return home to search out the members of the Jedi Gang, and possibly to find out about they’re true past.

Looking down to the dressar drawer, Shreth takes a look at the time, 6 A.M.

Ah screw, I’m late… Skroth wont be the least bit happy. Thought Shreth, as he got out of bed, already dressed with his pack of travel supplies next to the bed.

As he walked from his small room, Shreths mind was filled with jumbles of thoughts.

The first was of his newly built saber, The Slayer, a twin bladed model, only with a slight change… With a simple twist on each end of the saber, both in separate directions, the dual saber then separates becoming two single blades sabers, which can then be reattached.

This quickly led to Master Saurrons leave of TSE, taking with him countless Vampyre, and also himself… Unforchunatley, Shreth followed just as the Vampure were leaving… Leaving him stranded… Some time after that, Shreth searched for his Master, and Skroth, the first he found was Skroth, whom he helped plan this god-forsaken trip. Not too long afterwards he began finding a few Vampyre that were turned by Saurron himself, they were of no help. They neither turned him, nor gave him the current location of his Master… No matter, in time he would find a Vampyre either willing to give him the location of Saurron, or be willing to turn him…

As Shreth entered the docking bay, where Skroth waited impatiently with the ship they were to take, Shreths mind shifted to the recent dreams he had been having. Well, not so much as dreams, but more as nightmares, and they might not even be considered that… Visions perhaps… Consisting of, when it first began, a single Vampyre, Saurron possibly, lauphing maniacly…

After that, it was of a massacare, of the town back home… Fangs, screams and blood, that was all it included… Afterwards, above the orphange where Skroth and Shreth spend part of there lives at, levitated a single figure, in one hand was a small rag doll, possibly hers or that of a childs, the other hand contained nothing… Yet was dripping with fresh blood. And she was singing… Not of any one particular song, but a mixture of many, all intertwined just right for it to be wounderouse…. Yet sadisticly evil at the same time.

The last and final “dream” consisted of four main characters, the woman in the previouse dream, someone looking much like Darth Sipharus, himself, and one other person, who was, at the moment, unfamiliar… The four were… Vampyres! Bringing death, chaos and destruction wherever they went, some wished to be turned… But were killed instead… And a phrase was somehow memorized by Shreth with this dream, it was spoken in a females voice…

I have named all the stars the same name and there is terrible confusion…
Sometimes, there are duels between them…
--Innocence--

Shreth then arrives at Skroths ship… 3 hours late…

Darth Ripper
May 16th, 2001, 08:19:31 PM
*Skroth waited impatiently in his command chair on the bridge of the strike cruiser, Doomsday. A bottle of JD was in his hand and halfway empty. The protoss took a drink and emptied the bottle. Throwing it across the bridge, it shattered on the wall. The crewmen turned and looked at their captain. He gave them a menacing look and they quickly went back to performing their various tasks. A clean-up crew entered and began to clean up the glass shards. Skroth kept his eyes focused upon the transperasteel viewport. A trooper ran into the room and stopped at the side of Skroth's chair.*

Trooper: "Sir, Shreth is on board."

*Skroth looks at the trooper and nods. With a slightly annoyed tone in his voice Skroth speaks to the trooper*

"Bring him up here, NOW!"

*The trooper bows, and runs out of the room to carry out his captain's order*

Shreth
May 16th, 2001, 08:26:02 PM
Shreths mind continued to race as he walked the corridors of Doomsday. He had never been on a ship before... Well, atleast one this large... The only other ships he had EVER been on that was capable of space travel was an X-Wing that he highjacked before comeing to TSE.

Arriving at the bridge, Shreth speaks before Skroth can begin to vent his furry.

"He man, sorry I'm late, I've been having... Unpleasnt dreams that have been affecting me in all sorts of ways."

Darth Ripper
May 16th, 2001, 08:49:46 PM
*The protoss' stood up out of his chair and drew himself to his full height. Skroth looked down at Shreth; Skroth's burning red eyes narrowed as he glared at his comrade.

"Unpleasant dreams or not, you make me wait that long again, and you'll lose a limb. GOT IT?!?!

*Shreth just looked into Skroth's anger filled eyes and nodded, understanding why he was was in a pissed off mood. An officer meanwhile ran up to Skroth.

Officer: "Sir, we're ready to take off whats the destination?

*Skroth looked at the officer and re-took his seat. and with a still somewhat annoyed tone of voice, he spoke*

"Nar Shaddaa."

Shreth
May 16th, 2001, 08:59:11 PM
As Skroth took a seat, Shreth began to mumble to himself.

"I'll lose a limb, but I think you'll lose something more important..."

"WHAT WAS THAT?!?!" Boomed the protoss, now seated.

"Nothing!" Shreth yelled back, just as the ship took off, the jerk of the ship nearly bringing Shreth to the floor.

It has been alittle over an hour scince Doomsday has taken off, for the most part, the two remained silent...

Standing up from the floor, Shreth closses the distance between himself and Skroth.

"Hey, anywhere in paticular we're gona stop at first? if not, I'd like to set a spot where we stop at once we reach Nar Shaddaa."

Skroth da Ripper
May 24th, 2001, 07:28:30 PM
*Skroth turns to his comrade*

"I was thinking about checking the orphanage first, but where would you like to check out first?

Shreth
May 24th, 2001, 07:31:01 PM
Shreth presses a button on the arm of Skroths chair, a hologram-image of Nar Shaddaa apears, the globe then zooms in to a spot, a hill, only a few miles out from the orphanage.

"Here."

Skroth da Ripper
May 25th, 2001, 09:01:02 PM
*Skroth looked at teh coordinates and shrugged*

"Ya, we could go there first, but one question. What's so special about there?

Shreth
May 25th, 2001, 09:04:22 PM
Shreth simply pats Skroth on the shoulder

"You'll see my freind... You'll see...."

Skroth da Ripper
May 25th, 2001, 09:18:57 PM
*As soon as Shreth finished his sentence, Doomsday exited hyperspace with Nar Shaddaa in front of them. Skroth stood up out of his chair as an officer came up to him.

Officer: Sir, we've-

Skroth: I know. We've arrived. Prepare the Massacre, and also one of the Tie Defenders for Shreth. We'll take those to the planet's surface.

Officer: Yes sir.

*He went off to prep the ships, Skroth and Shreth made their way to the hanger bay*

*The two landed at one of the many spaceports, and they headed off to the area Shreth referred to*

Shreth
May 25th, 2001, 09:36:54 PM
Shreths ship was the first to land near the hill, before the engines even had a chance to become silent, Shreth climbs the hill and reaches the top just as Skroth exited his own ship.

A single grave was all it was, located infront of the tree also located at the top of a hill. Shreth reaches the grave, now with tears in his eyes, and falls to his knees at the front of the grave, not noticing the disturbed ground.

Jessi McAndwer

It was true. She had been killed. And was married... But the name of her husband was... familiar... Too many emotions were clouding the Warriors mind... And he was about to snap...........

Skroth da Ripper
May 25th, 2001, 09:55:28 PM
*Skroth walked up the hill, leaving the speeder down below. he stopped next to Shreth and read the grave stone. He looked down at his comrade. The name on it was burned into his mind, and rage began to fill him.

"Chase Holden.... That arrogant, jedi posing bastard actually got married. I didn't even know her, and I KNOW he didn't deserve her."

*Skroth looked back down at Shreth. Seeing he was at the breaking point*

"What the hell's your problem?"

Shreth
May 25th, 2001, 10:02:32 PM
With blinding speed, Shreth looks up twoard the protoss, Skroth then finds himself pinned to the tree via Force powers, unable too move. Shreths emotions powering him to newer levels.

"YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT MY PROBLEM IS?!?!?!?! JESSI WAS THE ONLY PERSON I TRUELY CARED FOR!!! AND NOW SHE'S DEAD!!! AND I'M GOING TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF IT!!!!"

Shreth then storms off, leaving Skroth pinned to the tree, the Warrior returns afew minutes latter, now carrying a shovel retrived from within the Tie Defender. Shreth then begind to dig, as his hold on Skroth to the tree slowly fades as Shreth attention is brought to digging.

Skroth da Ripper
May 25th, 2001, 10:30:55 PM
*As Shreth's hold weakens, Skroth rage grows, soon he easily breaks the force's hold on him, and he charges at Shreth. He slams his fist into the other sith's jaw and watches him fall to the ground. Skroth then picks up the shovel and while letting the anger and rage flow, he begins to melt the shovel in the palm of his hand. He then throws it aside, hearing a soft thud as hit the ground. Shreth holds his jaw as Skroth lifts him up by the neck, and strengthening his grasp. Shreth gasps for air. Seeing him turn blue, he throws him across the clearing. As he hit the ground, he heard the words of Skroth*

I DONT CARE WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE GOIN THROUGH! YOU DO THAT AGAIN, AND YOU DIE!

*Skrothcalmed down a bit and looked down at the grave site again, at the hole Shreth was digging*

What do you want her corpse for anyway?

Shreth
May 25th, 2001, 10:34:50 PM
Before Skroth can realize what is happening, he feels pressure in his groin... The massive Sith then falls to the ground in intense pain.

"Looks like I have a death wish dont I?" Says Shreth as he climbs the hill, entering Skroth into his veiw.

Now without a shovel, Shreth digs bare handed, this time not letting his hold weaken, and when Skroth attempts to move... The pain increases as does the pressure.

Skroth da Ripper
May 25th, 2001, 10:55:58 PM
*Doesn't move from his place on the ground, the area around turned black from the blazing heat that radiated off of him. His eyes burn wanting revenge. Seeing the gravestone there, and Shreth not paying attention to anything other than his digging, and his groin. Skroth quickly lifted it via the force and slammed it into Shreth's cranium, sending him falling backwards. The back of his head ricocheted off the ground. He was still conscious somehow, but it was apparent that he was in an extreme amount of pain. He was trying to control it via the force and diverting all attention to repressing his pain. Skroth walked up to his fallen comrade he placed his spiked boot over Shreth's own groin, and began to apply ALL his weight upon it*

I don't think you want me to crush your groin, so I think you better tell me why the HELL you're so God damn pissed off, If you tell me, I'll get the hell off and maybe help you with your damn 'project' here, but as for now, we're gettin’ nowhere fighting each other.

*Shreth's face showed an expression of EXCRUITIATING pain*

Shreth
May 26th, 2001, 11:20:08 AM
Shreths eyes flare a firery red, illuminating a small area around the two, dirt the finds a place in Skroths eyes, momentarily blinding him. Shreth then manages to knock over Skroth, and painfully scramble back to the grave, where his goal was now revealed.

A coffin. There was a hole punched in it where the body should have been, grabbing an edge of the coffin, Shreth pulls it out, after a moment of cleaning it out, he finds not a body, but a note. Opening it, Shreth begins to read.

Shreth,
If you are reading this, then you have returned. And for that I am glad. IF there is anyone to blame for my "death", it is my "husband"...
Also, in the town where your orphanage is, there is a woman, Livia, she helped me in my greatest time of need. If you search for her, she may also be able to help you.
<right>I hope I may see you soon,
Jessi</right>

Skroth da Ripper
May 28th, 2001, 07:00:15 PM
*As soon Shreth finishes reading the note, he looks up and sighs. Just then he is picked up by the back of the neck, and punched hard in the gut. All the air is forced out of his lungs, and he collapses to the ground coughing and gasping for air. Skroth then Steps on his back, and holds him to the ground, adding extra pressure to him via the force. The rogue sith then force pulls the note out of Shreth's grasp, but keeps the pressure on his comrade. The Protoss reads the note*

"THIS IS WHAT YOU'VE FAUGHT ME FOR?! A DAMN PIECE OF PAPER!"

*Shreth still gasps for air as Skroth keeps applying pressure to his back, right now, Shreth feels like he's in a trash compactor*

Sax of Tolaria
May 28th, 2001, 07:06:33 PM
I've had enuph of these little tantrums. Thinks a breathless Shreth.

Reaching down, Shreth pulls out his single lightsaber, he ignites it and flings it at the nearby tree, causing to fall twoards the two, to avoid being smashed, Skroth leaps to the left, while Shreth rolls to the right, they both miss the tree, but when Skroth looks over the tree, he sees Shreth already a good distance away.... Sprinting twoards the Tie Defender, unignighted saber in hand.

OOC: Whoa.... didnt realize I was still logged in under this name

Skroth da Ripper
May 28th, 2001, 07:38:57 PM
OOC: I used to do that all the time man, lol

IC: Skroth saw Shreth run, and merely shook his head, and pointed in front of Shreth while he was running. He tapped into some of his newly found anger. Consintrating, he heated the molecules in the air to a intense temperature. a small explosion occurredright in Shreth's face, sending him falling backwards. His face was maildly burnt, and he was temporarily blinded. He rolled on the ground thinking that he was on fire, A thought that Skroth planted in his mind. Skroth ran towards the fallen Shreth and force pulled the saber out of his grasp. Skroth stepped on Shreth's chest, and held Shreth's own saber at his throat*

"CALM DOWN AND TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH YOU! AND BY THE WAY I'M NOT LETTING YOU OFF THIS PLANET UNTIL WE FIND OUT WHERE THE REST OF THE ORPHANS ENDED UP!"

*The two sith were in the middle Market area, various beings watched the two in the middle of the street wondering what the out come would be.

Shreth
May 28th, 2001, 07:52:55 PM
Shreth quickly brings his hand down to "The Slayer", ignits one half of it and knocks his single bladded saber, now in Skroths hands, to the side as he grabs the protoss by the ankel, and slides the foot off of him while wiggling out.

Shreth then rolls to his feet and igites the other end of "The Slayer", twists it, and divides it into two single bladed sabers.

"I'm going to find Livia, then I'm going after that bastard Chase Holden. I'm going to kill him, bare handed if I need too. And your not going to stop me." Rasps Shreth through gritted teeth.

Reaching in with the force, Shreth smashes a rock into the side of an onlooker, knocking him out cold...

"I hate being stared at..."

Skroth da Ripper
May 28th, 2001, 08:04:19 PM
*Skroth ignites both his psi-blades and looks Shreth in the eyes*

"Why would I want to stop you?"

*Skroth sees an onlooker reach for Shreth's saber, and ends up having one of Skroth's blades go through its neck.*

"Damn locals."

*Skroth looks back at Shreth*

Shreth
May 28th, 2001, 08:15:24 PM
Shreth looks down to his fallen saber, and it is force pulled back to its holdster, a sidistic smile grows on Shreth lips.

"As I said... I hate being stared at."

Shreth wips around, flinging one half of "zthe Slayer" down the street, mowing down countless people as it spins in the air. The Sith then re-ignites his other Saber as he charges into the running townsfolk, slashing and killing as he sends sharp objects hurling into the fleeing masses, killing more as blood begins to flow on the cobblestones like a fine whine.

Skroth da Ripper
Jun 1st, 2001, 07:02:41 PM
*Skroth watched his comrade cut down countless citizens. The protoss smirked as blood painted the ground red. The fleeing civilians ran past the rogue sith and searched for cover*

"Come Shreth, we still have more work to do."

*The protoss ran his saber through a fleeting rodian's neck, and watched with sadistic glee as it's lifeless body fell to the ground*

Shreth
Jun 1st, 2001, 07:12:09 PM
"I know!" Yells Shreth from a distance, and he now no longer kills, but knocks citizens unconsiouse.

A few moments latter, Shreth come back to the protoss, dragging to unconsiouse people behind him.

"Do me a favor, and help me drag these people into a pile, I have an idea as to how we can contact Livia, so that way we wont have to look for her."

Skroth da Ripper
Jun 17th, 2001, 09:20:07 PM
*Skroth glances at the unconsious bodies, and then back at Shreth.*

"What is your obsession with this Livia? For all you know we may have already killed her with this little slaughterfest which just went on."

Shreth
Jun 17th, 2001, 09:23:53 PM
Looking up after placing another person on the 'pile', Shreth says.

"Nah, the suns still out, theres not a chance in hell that Livia's gona be out right now."

Skroth da Ripper
Jun 17th, 2001, 09:29:22 PM
*Skroth shrugs*

"Whatever."

*Skroth starts putting some carcasses onto Shreth's pile.*

Shreth
Jun 17th, 2001, 09:35:40 PM
"No no no, only the unconsiouse living, not the dead."

Skroth is silent, sighs, then goes to putting the living onto the pils.

The sun was nearly all down by the time the pile was finished, afew people awoke as they went, and they had to put them back under.

"Alright Skroth, here we go.."

Ignighting The Slayer, Shreth tosses it into the air and guides it with The Force, it lands on the pile, killing many, those that live quickly die afterwards.

"What now?" Asks Skroth.

"We wait, its nearly nightfall, and Livia can safely travel outside now. This sudden outbirst of fressh blood is bound to attract her."

Livia721
Jun 17th, 2001, 10:16:32 PM
Livia stepped out onto the grass and looked out to the now setting sun....she then closed her eyes and took a deep breath of the dusk air. Her eyes flew open at the smell of fresh blood and fear...an insane smile tugged on her lips.

"It seems that someone has had a party without me...such a pity...."

She giggled insanely and headed off toward the smell....as she got closer the moans and cries of those still living reached her ears....her laugh rang through the night sky. When she got to the 'pile' of people that lay bleeding and crying, she smiled and looked around

"Who is it that lay this BEAUTIFUL gift before me?"

She looked to see the two men standing away from the 'pile' and she smiled right at them

Shreth
Jun 17th, 2001, 10:25:44 PM
Shreth steps foreward.

"I did this, I assume you are the one called Livia? My name is Shreth, I do not think you know me, but you may know someone.... Close to me, her name is Jessi, Jessi McAndwer. I was informed that you, helped her in her greatest time of need..."

Shreth looks down for a moment, before looking back up into Livias eyes.

"You ARE a Vampyre correct?"

Livia721
Jun 18th, 2001, 04:03:48 PM
Livia looked at Shreth

"Yes yes I am a Vampyre....and yes I am Livia..."

She curtsied slightly and then paused...

"But Jessi.....Jessi Jessi Jessi Jessi Jessi...." Livia shook her head, surpressing an insane giggle "I remember Jessi quite well....ah Jessi....she seemed as if she had such a pure soul....but now...." She paused again and an insane glare was in her eyes...she looked dead into Shreths eyes, her smile now gone from her face "What is it that you wanted? I do not like to be bothered...." she cocked her head slightly to the left "Why do you ask about that mortal, Jessi.....what do you want? Why are you bothering me????"

Shreth
Jun 18th, 2001, 04:17:00 PM
"Because Livia," Shreth takes a step closer to Livia "I know you turned Jessi, and I've called you here to turn me as well."

"Shreth! No!!" Skroth yells

"I know what I'm doing Skroth!" Yells back Shreth "Turn me, Livia, turn me now..."

Livia721
Jun 18th, 2001, 04:31:03 PM
Once Livia heard what Shreth had to say, she began to laugh, and her laugh rang out through the night air.

"Me? Turn you into a Vampyre!!" she continued laughing "You become a Vampyre....you have neither the soul nor the heart for it....and even if you did, I'm not going to be the one to turn you."

She turned on her heal ready to walk off, she then looked over her shoulder "Find someone else to do that for you..." she then began to walk off into the night

Shreth
Jun 18th, 2001, 04:38:43 PM
The shot of a blaster could be heard as a blaster bolt hit the back of Livias knee, bringing the vampire down the the ground, rolling to her back, she hears the ignitiong of a lightsaber, which is then pointed at Livias neck.

"Your right, I dont have a soul, I lost it long ago, but if you do not turn me, I will kill you."

Livia begins to lauph, saying "That cant kill me."

"No it wont, but this will..."

Off in the distance, the snapping of wood could be heard as Shreth used the force, numorouse peices of broken wood, makeshift stakes, revealed themselves from the back of an ally, there must have been nearly twenty of them, all circling in the air, ready to do Shreth bidding.

"Now... Turn me, or I'll make sure you never see another nightfall."

salival7
Jun 18th, 2001, 04:47:14 PM
" Livia " came a voice from the nearby darkness. " why do you always have to get yourself into trouble"

Out of the darkness came a figure. It was around 6'0 feet tall and firly red eyes and pale soft skin. He walked closer to sherith who seemed show no signs of fear as he held his blaster over Livia.

" I suggest you get off of her now, Livia is my parnet, we have been traveling together probally longer then you have been alive boy. and we where just on our way out of here before you started to hindere our plans. so put your silly little toy away."

Skroth da Ripper
Jun 18th, 2001, 04:55:30 PM
*Skroth leaned up against a wall, he had been there since this whole thing began*

"Do as they say Shreth. Even if they WANTED to turn you, I wouldn't let them."

*The protoss' fire red eyes glared at the vampyres.*

Shreth
Jun 18th, 2001, 04:57:54 PM
Shreth remained silent, keeping his saber pointed at Livia, looking into the other Vampyres eyes, and keeping the stakes aloft and spinning.

salival7
Jun 18th, 2001, 05:04:06 PM
" i'm sure as hell not going to turn you into a vampire. go back to where ever you came from and leave me and livia alone." said looking up at the protoss and then back at Shreth.

" this is your last chance boy..........put your laser stick away and get off of Livia now......i dont want to fight you but if i have to i will"

The Vampire walked closer to Shreth showing his fangs as he stood in a fighting stance.

Livia721
Jun 18th, 2001, 05:04:47 PM
Livia slowly backed away from Shreth...and once she got far enough away from him that his lightsaber couldn't touch her, she left to her feet and ran toward the newcommer

"Gabe!"

She flung her arms around him and gave him a light kiss on the cheek "I thought you wuold NEVER come Gabe! What took you so long? I missed you! Thank you for coming here and sticking up for me!" She had this wide grin on her face....she then turned toward the two other men, keeping one of her arms around the man she called 'Gabe'.

"You two..." she said to them "This is my partner, Gabriel Quentin Orlock...." She then looked back at Gabriel and smiled

Shreth
Jun 18th, 2001, 05:10:25 PM
After Livia escaped him, he looked at Gabe.

"Well, GABE, I'm in the mood for a good fight, and I do belive Skroths getting bored, so I doubt you'll win if you did happen to fight me."

Shreth then pointed upward twoard the sky.

"And those stakes up there put you in a bad position too."

Skroth da Ripper
Jun 18th, 2001, 05:15:00 PM
*Skroth cracks his knuckles.*

"'Bout damn time."

*Skroth ignites his psi-blades, and glares at the vampire known as "Gabe". Skroth motions for him to 'Bring it'.*

salival7
Jun 18th, 2001, 05:42:51 PM
" whats your problem?" Gabe said looking at the two siths. " I'm 300 hundred years old, you dont get 300 years old by fighting siths all the time....just leave livia alone and i have no problem with you guys........"

Gabe stepped back and looked at Livia

" you better get out of here, these two guys seem crazy."

Skroth da Ripper
Jun 18th, 2001, 05:57:04 PM
*Skroth began laughing histerically*

"ONLY 300?"

*Skroth continues laughing while speaking*

"My first soul is over 620 years old. Do not think age makes a difference young one. The end of your existance is near, vampire."

*With that Skroth charged at Gabe. He slammed his gauntlet into the 300 year old's side. he fell over, and tha master dragoon slammed his boot down on the vamp's back.*

"This will be your final resting place, whelp."

salival7
Jun 18th, 2001, 06:06:11 PM
" for a fatass..... your pretty fast" Gabe said being crushed under the massive Skroth.

Skroth laughed as he pressed more weight down on Gabe. when all of the sudden his foot hit the ground. He looked around and didnt see anything. He looked around and all of the sudden Skroth when flying forward and out of a cloud of myst Gabe appeard smashing him in the back of the head.

Gabe then shot forward and kicked the massive moster a few times as he rolled on the ground and then with super speed he dashed infront of Skroth.

" for 620 years old i thought you would be smarter then that" with that Gabe bit down on his neck.

Skroth da Ripper
Jun 18th, 2001, 06:18:10 PM
*As Gabe bit down, he felt a burning sensation in his mouth; it traveled down his throat and into his belly. the burning became more and more intense. Throughout all of this Skroth is laughing.*

"I always like my vampire well done."

*Just then an aura of fire surrounded Skroth's body, making the vampire fly back before he can be completely burned, but it was all in vein. Skroth unfolded his wings, and flew up into the air. His hand was clenched into a fist. Concentrating, he muttered the words...

"Burn demon."

*Gabe's clothes catch fire*

salival7
Jun 18th, 2001, 06:29:16 PM
Gabe rolled around on the ground in pain as his skin began to burn from the fire. It bubbled up and and poped which caused him to scream. As Gabe layed on the ground Skroth seemed to be enjoying the site as his partner stood int he back then he twisted his body and in the other direction he saw a convently located well. deciding to use some of his last big of Energy he used his super vampire speed and sailed over to the well and jumped inside of it. Gabe feel down the well and into the water, when he hit it extiguished the flame. he floated in the water for a second and then climbed up the well.

His clothes where torched and and his skin was badly burned. Anger burned in Gabes eyes as he looked at his two enemys. he then looked at Livia and winked at her, in an instat Gabe charaged towards Skroth who looked like he was going to blast gabe again but Livia threw Gabe her masamune, Gabe caught it and with lighting speed she lashed it across Skroths face, the blade slashed across it almost running over his eyes. Skroth grabbed his face and with that Gabe took off in the other direction grabbing Livia dashing through the forest as Shroth stood there trying to figure out what happened.

Shreth
Jun 18th, 2001, 06:32:29 PM
Snapping out of watching the fight between the Vampyre and Protoss, Shreth lets go of his hold on the makeshift stakes, causing them to fall to the ground and scatter.

Putting his single blade saber away, Shreth pulls out The Slayer as he gives chase to the fleeing Vampyres.

Livia721
Jun 18th, 2001, 06:46:13 PM
Livia continued running behind Gabe, who had ahold of her wrist....she could hear Shreth running behind them, and she knew if he caught up, Gabe wouldn't be able to hold out on his own. So she pulled her wrist out of his grip and pulled out her Masamune, which Gabe gave back to her when they started running. Gabe turned around and gave her a concerned look "Livia, why are you stopping?"

Livia shook her head "I know you can hear Shreth coming up behind us...you're already injured enough, so just keep going...get to our layer and wait for me there....when I'm through with Shreth I'll catch up with you and we'll decide what we're gonna do past then."

Gabe looked as if he wasn't going to go, so Livia pushed him slightly in the direction they were already going "Just go!" then Gabe took off in the direction they had been heading...

Livia then turned around toward Shreth's direction, waiting for him in her battle stance...

Shreth
Jun 18th, 2001, 06:53:48 PM
It was a moment before anythign happened, Shreth was aproaching, that much was sure...

Suddenly a rock slammed into the back of Livias skull, causing her to turn and stumble backwards to see who did that, no one, Shreth was usuing the Force to his advantage.

Lvia wasnt expecting the rock, it was shown in her vision while she was being carried by Gabe, but she knew he would attack from behind her, giving her enuph time to duck as Shreth flew over her, giving a slash at the neck, if she were standing upright... He then lands sideways, looking at the now rising Livia.

"Good dodge, lets see how well you do afterwards."

Shreth then raises The Slayer to his chest, part of his stance, with both ends ignited.

Livia721
Jun 18th, 2001, 07:14:23 PM
After Livia was standing straight again, she made a swift, upward cut with her Masamune...with that movement she cut Shreth's lightsaber The Slayer right in half....and with super speed she ran and grabbed the other half, and start hitting and cutting Shreth with her Masamune and his other half of his lightsaber.....then with both the handle of her Masamune and then handle of her half of The Slayer, she hit Shreth right in the head a knocked him unconcious, and she kicked him several times in the head just to be sure.

Once she was sure he was out, she made a run for it, running after Gabe to catch up with him....soon she was out of sight....

Skroth da Ripper
Jun 18th, 2001, 07:23:35 PM
*As Skroth fell to the ground he held his eye, he concentrated deeply. He blinked a few times and found that he had sight back in his eye. He kept concentrating, and lit his own hand on fire, though it did not burn it, he placed it on the scar around his eye, controlling the small flames, and causing them to die. His wound was now cauterized. The sith watched Shreth run past him. Skroth got up on his feet, and drew Repentance and Revenge (His sabers). He holds them in his usual reverse style*

"BASTARD!!!"

*Skroth's wings fold into an aerodynamic shape and he rockets off at supersonic speed towards Gabe, whom he zeroes in on telepathically. Shreth and Livia hear a sonic boom as Skroth flies past them after the other vampire. seeing him down below, he dives, keeping his speed up high. He slammed into the back of the vampire and held onto him...as both of them slammed through a concrete wall and into a building. Gabe took most of the shock from the impact and lay there on the red-carpeted floor, he was groaning as most of his bones were shattered from the attack. Skroth was hurt too, but he merely repressed the pain via the force. He reignited his sabers (all 4 of them). Breathing heavily, he glares at Gabe. Skroth's eyes looked as if they were burning.*

"FOR VENGENCE!!! (http://www16.brinkster.com/darthripper/SVFor%20vengence....wav)"

*He stared down at the broken body of the vampire, and chuckled, he kept his defenses up though. He waited for Gabe to attempt to retaliate.*

Shreth
Jun 18th, 2001, 07:36:54 PM
It was some time latter when Shreth awoke, and battle that would have happened after he was put under he knew he would miss... Looking around, abit dazed, he saw his saber, The Slayer, laying on the ground in two peices, the left half of it split, cut by Livias Masamune.

Thinks an agrivated Shreth as he throws the now non working half of The Slayer against a tree where it shatters into small peices. <a href=http://www20.brinkster.com/saxwalker/Shreth--Fragile.wav>They're so damn fragile. (http://www20.brinkster.com/saxwalker/Shreth--Fragile.wav>Ya)

Standing up, Shreth stumbles over to the broken half of his saber after retreiving the working half. He bends over, knocks peices of it to the side, and picks out salvagable peices from the reckage.

Eh, this'll have to do.. I'll haveta make another saber latter.

Reaching out with the force, Shreth locates his freind, and he slowly makes his way twoard him.

It would take time to get there, that much was for sure.

salival7
Jun 21st, 2001, 02:53:13 PM
Gabe got up almost seeing double as the huge skroth stood over him waiting for Gabe to retaliate.

" you lousy........" gabe said rubbing his eyes " you dont get it. i'm immortal.......you can kick me and smash me through whatever i'm not going to die." Gabe took a few steps closer to Skroth " furthermore i'm not like a normal vampires. your not worthy of knowing the details but there is a group of vampires out int he world that ages range from a 1000 years plus. meaning they have lots of powers, i drank the blood of one of the oldest members, by doing that in inharited there strenths. do you understand? you can do whatever i'll keep comming back, the only thign that destoys a vampire is sunlight, steakes, fire and decapitation."

Skroth looked at Gabe not really caring what he had to say, he just waiting.

" so this is it, you can go now and i'll forget about this or i'll kill you."

Skorth didnt seem to Move so Gabe charged forward widly attacking him but Skroth smashed him across the head sending him flying backwards. Gabe charged forwad again but was kicked in the face and went flying back into a tree.

Gabe layed there in pain as Skroth started walking forward . Gabe starred at him concentrating on him. Skroth slowly moved towards him as Gabe continued to stair, all the sudden Gabe using vampire telekenisis ripped off a branch of the tree and shot it forward like a bullet towards Skroth and before he could realise it, it shot into his leg going half wya through it. Skroth scramed in pain and Gabe shot forward and kicked him straight int he head as hard as he could.

Skroth went down on the ground and Gabe jumped into the air and then jump onto his chest cracking his rib then using his Telekensis agian he caused a large pile of rocks that was laying around to fall ontop of Skroth.

Gabe stood there and looked at the fallen warrior and took off to find Livia.

Shreth
Jun 21st, 2001, 03:14:52 PM
Slowly traversing through the forest, Shreth heard the thunderouse scream of Skroth in pain.

Sucks to be him Thought Shreth as he leans against a tree for support.

The skirmish with Livia did more than leave him beaten and bloodied, it loosened memories, or atleast parts of them, that were locked within him mind.

Falling to the ground, a memory flashed before Shreths eyes, one of his childhood, when he had a home... His father was there too! Although he was shrouded, he was there.

Picking himself up, he finaly came to and realized what hs wounds were like, he had lost alota blood just after Livias attack, and he had lost even more traversing through the forest twoard Skroth. Igniting his saber, Shreth brings it close to his wounds, the heat was intense, so was the pain, but caurterizing the wounds was the only current way he had to stop the bleeding, and to keep him alive, atleast for now...

Some time latter, Shreth turned to see how far he had travels, several miles, but he was close to Skroth, atleast half a mile. The last of his smaller wounds finally stopped bleeding. But still he pressed on, stumbling, falling, and leaning on trees as he went.

He needed rest.

What's with that Gabe? Thought Shreth as he walked He seems so familiar, like I've met him before... But, no, thats not right, he's a 300 plus old Vampyre and I'm a run of the mill Human.....

Finally stopping, Shreth leans against a tree, the forest has stopped and he noticed a large hole in a concrete wall many feet up.

Gotta be Skroth He thought.

Looking around, Shreth looks for some sort of enterance through the wall. All the while keeping his mind on Gabe.

Maybe I just knew someone by the same name... No, that cant be right, otherwise I woulda already known that.....

Livia721
Jun 21st, 2001, 03:46:24 PM
Livia continued running through the forest, trying her hardest to catch up to Gabe. Then all of a sudden she ran right into someone...she shreaked when she fell back and hit the ground..then she looked up and saw Gabe smiling down at her. "Gabe!!" she then jumped up and gave him a hug "I'm so glad your all right!! I thought you had gotten really hurt!"

Gabe continued smiling at her "No, I'm all right...." Gabe's smile soon turned to a look of anger "Do you try to cause trouble? I missed the beginning of this but why are you picking a fight with siths? You could get us killed....." he said

"No Gabe," Livia said, "the smaller one came to me first, he wanted me to change him into a vampire.....I refused......then he shot me in the back of the leg.....i'm sorry........" Gabe looked at Livia as she apolgized, and she lowerd her head. Gabe couldn't stay angry with her. He reached out his hand and lifted her head up and kissed her on the cheek "I'm sorry for being mad.......its not really your fault.......whatever has happened has happened........i'm not mad" he said putting his hand on her cheek causing her to smile. "But perhaps we should get going now." he pulled out of his pocket a remote contol and pressed one of the bottons. And then a large ship glided down infront of them. Then the two vampires walked on board and Gabe started messing with the controls, saying he was putting it on autopilot and that they were going to some planet. When he was finished he motioned to Livia to follow him, and he lead her to his coffin...he then climbed in and motioned for her to do the same. She grinned at him and climbed in the coffin with him...he then wraped his arms around her and pulled her close, kissing her softly and smiled at her as he closed the coffin.....

Skroth da Ripper
Jun 21st, 2001, 04:24:03 PM
*Skroth uses the wall to bring himself up on one leg. He thought of the many ways he was going to make this vamp pay. The protoss pulled the branch out of his leg and threw it across the room. It hit a console and started on fire. Teh dragoon attempted to place weight on the damaged leg, but it was no good. He dulled that pain with the force, as well as the minor pain in his chest. He unfolded his wings again, and began to hover above the ground. His left boot was no longer working (due to the branch cutting through the wiring), but it didnt really matter as long as he had his wings. He opened a comm link with The Massacre.*

"VYLE! Get your ass over here, and pick me up, NOW!"

"Yes sir..."

*The Massacre lifted off from the docking platform and headed towards Skroth's location."

salival7
Jun 22nd, 2001, 11:20:11 PM
Gabe's ship landed on a small moon aways away from Nar Shaddaa. It was night there and he had slept had finished his sleep. He woke up with Livia in his arms who had yet to wake up. she was very beautful curled up asleep. Gabe climbed out of his coffin and opend the door to his ship which had docked on a cliff on the moon. He removed a rock and opened a door. This was his home, Gabe had lived here for about 200 years, the place hadent been kept up very good but it was something to call home. He walked around his small house. He knew he couldnt stay there long, he had drink enough blood the night before and if he was to go longer he would start to get sick, Gabe exained his body, he was healing quite nicely from the burning.

" what are we doing here" came livias voice from the doorway of the house.

" nothing" Gabe said looking down at some stuff thinking about his encounter with Sherth and Skroth. something about them struck him, it wasent Skroth who bothered him but Sherth, there was something about him. He wasent quite sure if it was his face or what, he always remember a face. and he was sure he had never seen Sherth before but yet there was something else about him.

" Gabe, your not looking very good........let me get you something, you need to feed" Livia said beginning to walk away.

" ....NO" Gabe said........" where going back to Nar Shaddaa, i have to find that fellow you where fighting with."

Livia looked at him puzzled " what? why?"

" I have to...." Gabe walked over opened a panel in the wall which revealed some weaponds. He grabbed acopule blasters and a sword and headed back for his ship to program it back to Nar Shaddaa.

Shreth
Jun 22nd, 2001, 11:41:04 PM
It was some time latter after Skroth and Shreth were picked up via The Massacare, piloted by Vyle, although Shreth wasnt too pleased that the droid was allowed to come along on the trip at all.

With the two sitting calmly in sickbay, and Shreth just out of a bacta tank, they discuss where theyre going next.

"So where to next Skroth?"

"The orphanage."

"Finaly..."

"Yeah... Although I doubt we'll find anything of real use, primarily everyones current location, but the files there might give us some sort of clue as to where they last were, and from there, where they currently reside... Unless of coarse, they're already dead..."

Skroth da Ripper
Jul 8th, 2001, 06:01:11 PM
*Shreth and Skroth enter the ruins of the orphanage. The place looked like no one had been there in years. The only inhabitants looked to be various insects. Skroth motioned for Shreth to follow him to the guidance office. As they entered they saw a large filing cabinet, which looked as if it had been in a war or something. Skroth easily pulled out one of the dowers and took out stacks and stacks of folders. He dropped them on the desk and sat down in a wooden chair. It collapsed under the protoss' weight. He cursed loudly in his native tongue and threw the remains of the chair out a nearby window. He remained standing and picked up one of the folders. He opened it up and began reading.*

Shreth
Jul 9th, 2001, 06:37:05 PM
Shreth lauphed to himself as the protoss threw the chair out.

Something wasnt right about this place... He wasn't too sure though...

I'll check into it latter He thought to himself.

Stepping up closer to the stack of files, Shreth read what the top file was, it wasn't him, so he looked to the side where the names were mentioned, finding his own file, Shreth gets ahold of it, and pulls, causeing afew of the files to be pulled out as well, although he let those fall to the desktop while he opened his own...