PDA

View Full Version : A Dark Past, Hope for the Future (Close)

Captain Delen Hunt
Jul 16th, 2001, 11:38:04 PM
A ship was flying on a beutiful evening. Inside the ship were Dylan Hunt and Kat Katariena. They were both glancing on the beutiful sunset that had all the sky filled whit a nice tone of orange. During the flight Dylan Hunt detected something on radar.

"Ohh, boy. Hey Kat i hate to tell you but we have to cut the field trip short. I am detecting on radar, a severse thunder storm ahead. Shoot, next tiemi promise to look the weather. Ok, hang on this is going to get a little bumpy"

Dylan graaging the controls started to ster the ship on the thunderstorm on hope that the strom was goign to be a short one. The main problem was evading the lighting on the storm. Until one hit the engines.

"Crap! Ok, we have lost engines 2 and 4. Another hit like that and we crash the ship. Ok, Kat grab control of the ship try to manuver the lighting. While i fix the engines. I couting on you."

Dylan grabs his tools and went on the back part of the ship.

Katarina Kariena
Jul 17th, 2001, 12:00:44 AM
Kat took the controls and sighed. She used the force to help her keep the ship as steady as possible while he worked. This was starting to get intresting, she could say that much. She did her best to keep the ship flying stright atleast.

Captain Delen Hunt
Jul 17th, 2001, 12:25:39 AM
Dylan finished whit some of his repairs.

"Thanks Kat i have engine 4 working but the other one, is dead in the water. Why people say this is getting fun when our neck are on the line"

Dylan sat on the pilot seat. And start taking countrol of the ship. The strom grew harder and harder to cotrol the ship and on the same time evading the lighting. A wind grabed the ship and Dylan started to loose control.

"Ok, i think i losing her. Kat brace yourself for impact."

While Dylan started to recover control a lighting struck on the hull of the ship. While the blast shorted out the circuits. The two person on the craft were knock uncoscioness.

-----------------------------------------------------------
In a white room Dylan Hut awaked from the floor that was filled whit white smoke on the ground. Standing up, Dylan tried to grab his weppons noticing he wepons was missing and also that his clothes are all white.

"Damm, Am i dead. Wait a sec, where's Kat. KAT.......KAT.....WHERE ARE YOU?

Katarina Kariena
Jul 17th, 2001, 12:46:25 AM
Kat's head pounded. She could hear Dylan yelling her name, but it seemed far off at first, then it started getting closer and closer. She awoke with a start, her head was killing her.

"I'm here Dylan," she replied calmly wincing as she sat up. "Please stop yelling, my head hurts enough as it is."

Finnaly surpressing her headache enough to open her eyes she looked around, but all she could see was white. "Okay . . . What the heck happened?"

Captain Delen Hunt
Jul 17th, 2001, 01:01:48 AM
Dylan saw where Kat was and imeadly run to her. He went toward Kat and gave her a hand to help her get up

"Sorry, about the yelling. I din't saw you and i thought the worst. To answer the question I don't know were the hell are we"

Just as Dylan said that a white door open. Letting out yellow lights. Out off the door came two men. One of them Dylan recognize him because he was he father best friend and his mentor and a adoptice father, the other one he imagine that it was Kat raising father. Seeing Acralis Dylan went toward him

"Boy, am i glad to see you. Acralis were the hell are we? Are we dead? You were dead you died in front of me! Wait where are my maners Acralis this is my friend ...."

Acralis interupted Dylan

"I know her name is Kat, nice to meet you. You are not dead, you see you and the lady were flying on a ship it was hit by lightling and you are uncosness. The problem is that you can die, in the crash, but we up here have a problem see, Dylan and Kat you can't die yet. There is something you must do before. i can't tell you, but it will change the galaxy. We are something like a clock, that goes, tick, tock. Tick means that you are alive and tock means that you are dead. i 'm sorry Dylan this is the bast i can do. Also i have brouth the person that raised Kat whit me. we will guide you"

Dylan just, stut his mouth up. And then stated saying

"Ok, ok this is soo wierd and why i an not feeling the force, never mind that, Kat are you ok?"

Katarina Kariena
Jul 17th, 2001, 01:09:01 AM
Kat's attention shot towards the two strange men who entered the room, "What do you mean raised me? I grew up on the streets of Corellia."

She was confused and her head still hurt which didden't help matters any.

Captain Delen Hunt
Jul 17th, 2001, 01:22:49 AM
Dylan went for his reaction to grab hs blaster, when he notice for the secound time. Then he tried to talk to Acralis
"Hey, what hapened whit my blaster and dad's lighsaber"

Acralis tuned to Dylan

"You don't need them here. In the real world maye but not here. To get back in to the world

Dylan interrupted Acralis

"First thing first. I need a bed and some Athenophine for Kat. Trust me Kat i know what i am asking. Please Acralis

Acralis raised his hand and out of nowere appeard a bed and the pills Dylan ask for. Acralis look at Dylan and said

"Rest as long as you need to. Here time dosen't exist."

Dylan then went towars Kat and ask her
"Kat, please rest a moment and take these i promise it goign ti take the headache away

Katarina Kariena
Jul 17th, 2001, 02:03:03 AM
Kat waved him away surpressing what pain she could, "No thanks. I'll be fine."

As she started to move away she felt pain shoot through her head agian and fell back agianst the bed that had apeared, "On second thought, give me those."

She took the pills Dylan offered her and leaned agianst the bed for a few momments to let them take effect. She was tiered, but she wasn't about to tell them that. And they still haden't answered her question. She looked at Acralis, "You still haven't answered m question."

Captain Delen Hunt
Jul 18th, 2001, 12:34:51 AM
Dylan sat near Kat on the bed turning his head Dylan asked Acralis

"Acralis do you have wa..."

Before Dylan could finished the sentence a bucket of water apear right besides Dylan feet. Dylan turning to his serios tone

"You guys think of everything don't you"

Acralis seeing Dylan reaction. He smiled because it was the kind of reaction that Dylan hasen't chage from the time he was a little boy. Dylan turning to kat put a little water of Kat forehead speking her softly

"You just rest. See you are a girl soft head, and also a little independant, just take it easy, not a good combination of you ask me."

Dylan began smiling in a hope to calm Kat down and to rest. Sudently ashadovy figure that was always at Acralis side tuch Dylan on he's side teeling him

"Capt. Dylan Hunt, Argosis operation Division distint valor and honor recognition"

Dylan lauthed and told to the Sadow

"No one has colled me that in years. who are you?"

Going to the other side of the bed a cape man remove he's cape and a figure of a young male, stood looking at Kat

"Im' like Acralis a protector, but i am the protector of Kat,"

Looking at Kat in the eyes the man told her

"How are you doing baby, it has been a long time. Im your father."

Dylan stood there motionless, not knowing what to do.

Katarina Kariena
Jul 18th, 2001, 01:13:39 AM
Kat resisted what Dylan was doing, "I'm fine. Honestly. I'll live."

She was uneasy, she felt traped, and it was a feeling she didden't like. Her uneasyness didden't settle when she saw a new figure enter the room.

Kat looked up at the new figure who had appeared in the room, she his her surprise seeing it was her father or atleast someone who looked like her father, "You can't be my father. My dad died 20 years ago."

She hid her surprise and the sudden grief she felt at seeing someone who looked like her father. She had only been three at the time, but her connection with her father was strong. She had felt every bit of his death when he was killed.