PDA

View Full Version : The First Attack. (Closed fight)

Akira Nebula
Mar 13th, 2001, 06:05:48 AM
Akira walked out into the openning. It was a great night for a fight with a Jedi, Sith, or anything that wanted. He grinned, and raised his head slowly, the moonlight glittering in his eyes. The moon cast an eerie glow across the grass, as the clouds begun to fly overhead. Shortly after, all was dark, and the rain started to come down. It soaked up his hair, and his clothes. His hair drooped down over his forhead, and nearly made it's way down to his eyes. He lowered his head once more, and a grin slowly danced across his face, as he set his gaze on a figure. Slowly unsheathing his sword, he begun to make his way over to the figure, hoping for a fight.

Miryan no Trunks
Mar 13th, 2001, 06:13:13 AM
OOC: This is taking place before I almost died in TSE training grounds

IC:

*Holding his face up to the skies, the refreshing rain played its way across his form, running down his face and neck, and over his black trenchcoat, tank-top, and cargo pants. It felt really good. Soon enough, a bolt of lightning streaked it's lethal path down from the sky, and illuminated the battlefield, As the light cast the visage of MnT in a silhouette shadow, He lowered his gaze, and stared at the man.*

... I imagine you haven't called me out here to talk about the weather..

*His eyes seemed to gleam in shadow, a darkness that chilled Akira to the bone.*

... So then, how may I help you?

Akira Nebula
Mar 13th, 2001, 06:19:34 AM
“I'm not sure.. Maybe taking that hilt off your belt, and pressing the little button on it. That would be good..”

A grin came to his face, as he held his sword out infront of him. His sword, made from Quantum Metal, could deflect saber strikes. The figure standing in front of him most likely didn't know this, and Akira could use this to his advantage.

Miryan no Trunks
Mar 13th, 2001, 06:28:10 AM
*With a sigh, MnT held the sides of his trenchcoat open, demonstrating the existance of two sabers*

... No, I won't be using them..

*He casually brought his hand up to the hilt of his broadsword, "Damnation's Touch," and just as casually unsheathed it. Closing his eyes, he bowed down to honor his opponent, and the battle, then brought himself into a defensive stance.*

... Have at me...

Akira Nebula
Mar 13th, 2001, 06:48:23 AM
“You wont? Oh well..”

So maybe he wont use that to his advantage. He watched the figures blade slowly move out from it's sheath, and he grinned. He would start of simple, try to make this being think he was incapable of such things he can do, then he would lash out, and wound this being. Grinning slightly, he simply slashed out with his blade, aiming for the right arm of Trunks.

Miryan no Trunks
Mar 13th, 2001, 06:54:01 AM
*Positioning his hand, he clamped down his fingers as the blade neared his arm, effectively stopping it. With a slight push, he tossed it away, and narrowed his eyes, questioningly*

... You are much better than that.. I can tell by your build, and the effective stance you were holding yourself in before that attack... I have fair doubt that you would have even cut through my trenchcoat with that, had I just let it hit.. Now don't underestimate me, or try to make me underestimate you, it won't help you at all...

*With that, MnT took a quick hop backwards, extending his arm out in a quick downwards slash from right to left, that sent the 500lb blade down towards the point where his opponent's neck, and left shoulder, connected.*

Akira Nebula
Mar 13th, 2001, 07:13:24 AM
“You read me too well..”

Akira grinned, and jumped about half a metre back. It was more of a step, than a jump. Akira rose his free hand into the air, as Trunks blade passed the area that his neck should've been. Dropping his hand down with great force, he hit the flat side of Trunks sword. The power of the hit sent the sword to the ground, nearly making Trunks drop it. With great speed, he thrusted out the hilt of his sword, driving hard into the nose of Trunks, which made him stumble backwards, and nearly sent him off balance. Quickly jumping into the air, Akira started a high spin kick, aiming for Trunks' right cheek.

Miryan no Trunks
Mar 13th, 2001, 07:21:47 AM
*MnT smirked as he stumbled back*

...Perhaps, but you don't read Me well at all..

*He quickly arched himself backwards, and snapped his lower half into a bicycle kick that connected with Akira's foot, knocking it upwards, and spinning Akira's body around, so he landed on his head when he touched down. As for MnT, the moment carried him into a seemingly effortless backflip. As he landed, soundlessly, he hopped back again, reentering his defensive stance*

Akira Nebula
Mar 13th, 2001, 07:32:27 AM
“Trust me.. I read you perfectly..”

Akira spoke as he fell backwards. Thrusting his hands down to the ground, he tried to stop his fall. Yes, his head did hit the ground, but without much force. Pushing up with his hands, he landed almost right infront of Trunks, and a large grin came to his face. Trunks felt a small shiver go through him, as Akira's blade pressed up against his stomach.

“Naw.. Not yet.. I need to have more fun..”

Grinning again, Akira raised up his left elbow. It connected with Trunks' nose, and a small crack was heard. The hit from the hilt of his sword must've weakened it, and his elbow cracked it. The power from his elbow sent Trunks, once again, stumbling back. With the diversion of that, Akira lashed out with his sword.

Miryan no Trunks
Mar 13th, 2001, 07:46:47 AM
*A quick laugh escaped MnT's mouth as his nose was snapped again, for the upteenth time in the last month or so.. It hardly even hurt anymore*

..Geez..

*He leapt up, the blade of Akira's sword passing harmlessly under his feet, as he brought his legs up under him. In an instant, his foot had snapped out, catching his opponent hard on the jaw, tilting his head back. Half a moment later, just as Akira started to stumble back, and before MnT even started to descend again, his other leg swept out, a fast roundhouse that connected with the side of the pirate's head, sending him spinning. The second MnT touched down again, he brought his sword around, and held the tip at Akira's throat. Sitting there for a moment, MnT smirked, and backed up again, hopping around his opponent, lightly bouncing from foot to foot*

... Having fun yet?..

Akira Nebula
Mar 13th, 2001, 07:57:39 AM
Akira actually felt that kick to the jaw. Rubbing it a bit, he looked up at Trunks.

“Surely am..”

Akira grinned from the ground. Doing a backroll, he stopped when he was on his head, and stretched out his legs. He was now in a 'T' like position. Spinning on his head, both legs spun in a full circle. Both of them hit Trunks in the side, with such power that sent him stumbling. Instantly pouncing up onto his feet, he lunged at Trunks with his sword.

Miryan no Trunks
Mar 14th, 2001, 03:34:11 AM
*The fact that Akira had needed a moment to get to his feet, gave MnT more than enough time to regain his footing, as well as get ready for the attack..*

*Angling Damnation's Touch, MnT grinned as Akira's sword connected, and slid up his blade, stopping at the guard. As it hit, he wasted no time in thrusting his sword down into the ground, the 500lb blade quickly peircing the soil and making it's way in, trapping Akira's sword in between the guard, and the ground. MnT quickly let go, and swept his left leg up and around, catching his opponent with a hard roundhouse kick that send him head first into the ground again*

.. Your speed's there, but your style could use some refining, I think...

Akira Nebula
Mar 14th, 2001, 03:41:33 AM
The kick had hit him in the side of the head, and had sent him head first to the side. Akira suddenly thought of something, and pushed both legs off into the air. Moments before his head would've been planted into the ground, his legs swung over him, lifting his body into the air once more. Landing firmly to the side of Trunks, the whole twist had unlocked his sword.

“Ya really think so?”

Grinning, He planted his knee into Trunks' stomach, making him double over. Driving his elbow down into the back of Trunks, he brought it down with such force, that a small crack was heard, and Trunks slammed down into the ground. He grinned, and planted his foot in the middle of Trunks' spine, while having his sword pointed at the back of his head.

“I don't.”

Miryan no Trunks
Mar 14th, 2001, 03:59:07 AM
*Sighing, he brought his right leg up in a quick kick that connected the heel of his durasteel boots with Akira's spine hard. Being flexible for martial arts helps in those kinds of situations. As Akira nearly doubled over backwards, his sword moved away from MnT's neck, allowing him to pull himself into a somersault that tripped Akira up, knocking him backwards onto his neck again. He quickly got back onto his feet, and, taking his sword back out of the ground, walked over to the fallen Akira, pinning his sword arm down with the tip of his blade. He held it there with enough pressure that if his opponent tried to move that arm at all, the sword would go through it like a knife through empty space.*

...You truly are underestimating me..

Akira Nebula
Mar 14th, 2001, 04:33:05 AM
Akira looked at his arm, and grinned slightly. He knew that if he moved any part of his body, the blade would impale his arm.

“Gah.. Indeed, I did underestimate you ..”

Miryan no Trunks
Mar 14th, 2001, 04:57:55 AM
*Smiling, MnT looked down at his fallen opponent, then, lifting the sword away and resheathing it, offered his hand down to help him up. He did this not out of an idea that Akira Needed the help, but instead out of respect.*

...You do have a lot of potential, like I said, you do have good speed, but your skills need to be refined somewhat..

*He pulled out a data-chip with pub4.ezboard.com/bsithempire76244 (http://pub4.ezboard.com/bsithempire76244) written on it.*

..Here's the location of The Sith Empire.. if you're accepted, you can be trained by some of the strongest people in the universe, no kidding.. I would suggest you learn a bit about the force before going though, if you do..

*He handed Akira the chip, and smiled*

...I'm Miryan no Trunks, good fight, and pleased to meet you...

Akira Nebula
Mar 14th, 2001, 05:14:23 AM
Looking up at Trunks, he grinned slightly, and took his hand. Picking up his sword along the way, He thrusted it forward, stopping before impaling Trunks. Looking at him in the eyes, he grinned, then lauged, as he sheathed his sword.

“Why'd you trust me?”

Putting the chip in his pocket, he waited for an answer.

Miryan no Trunks
Mar 14th, 2001, 05:19:59 AM
*Tilting his head slightly to the side, he answered*

.. You didn't have anymore ferocity about you, you knew that had you actually taken advantage of it, I could have turned it around and beaten you again. I felt it in your aura..

*MnT noticed Akira trying to stop a snicker as he mentioned Auras.. not many people believed they existed, if they even knew what they were*

.. Believe it or not, your aura had gone docile, you knew you were defeated, so I trusted you enough to know you would not carry out another attack... Besides, you don't seem stupid enough to try such a technique.. only the weakest of people will attack after the other side has recognized the end of the fight..

Akira Nebula
Mar 14th, 2001, 05:23:34 AM
“You're noble, and respectable, indeed ..”

Grinning slightly, he turned his head for a moment. Turning back to Trunks, he grinned.

“So.. You think I can use the force?”

Miryan no Trunks
Mar 14th, 2001, 05:26:18 AM
*Smiling, MnT nodded his head*

..I thank you for your kind words, and yes, anyone can use the force.. It is, however, a matter of having the discipline to be able to control it well.. I believe you to have that kind of discipline, as I said, you have great potential..

Akira Nebula
Mar 14th, 2001, 05:28:00 AM
“Then ..” He started, and hesitated before he continued. “... Take me to your masters.”

Miryan no Trunks
Mar 14th, 2001, 05:35:02 AM
... The coordinates are on the datachip, I'll meet you there..

*As Akira watched, MnT seemed to turn a greyish color, not just his skin, but everything, the grey then began to break up, as if going transparant, until he wasn't there anymore. This happened in less than a second, and was one of the benefits of having at one point been caught in a para-dimensional rift..*