PDA

View Full Version : Personal Challenge (Darth Snack)

Warren Azalin
Mar 31st, 2001, 10:54:42 PM
:: Letting his robes billow in the cold night air the Jedi grinned, it had been sometime since his friend had gone to the Darkside but Warren knew better. He knew one day there would be a day of reckoning and today was that day ::

Darth Snack
Mar 31st, 2001, 11:27:25 PM
*Perched on a cliff, the view Snack saw was amazing. The land below was gently rolling and grassy. A stream cut through the terrain, running through a nearby forest.

The two moons which were overhead illuminated the dark world. Snack shut his eyes, breathing in the cold air, noticing the wind and the other life forms which made their homes here. One presense, however, made an imprint. He recognized it once he felt it. A long time friend, now enemy. His eyes open as they glimse at a figure walking out of the forest on the stream bed. He smirked as he got up from his croutching position. It should take roughly five minutes to get to where Warren stands. He turned around, his black cloak rippled by the cool breeze, as he walked down the back slope of the small knoll he was on.*

Darth Snack
Apr 1st, 2001, 03:12:14 PM
*At a jog, aided by the Force, Snack made it to the bottom of the hill. Since the valley encircled this odd landform, it was quite easy for him to reach Warren. He walked around to the front of the cliff and headed straight for stream and forest. Speaking through the Force, he contacted Warren's mind. Warren, it has been a while. What brings you here? Hehe.. nevermind that, for all that matters now is that you are here. Snack shed his cloak to the ground. He unclipped his dual blade and kept the hand it was in at his side. The distance between the two was diminishing as they walked towards each other.*

Warren Azalin
Apr 2nd, 2001, 03:35:26 AM
:: Hearing the voice of his old friend through the force he grinned as he sent his own message ::

"Snack it has been awhile has it not, still believe in that foolish Darkside huh. I still say you made a mistake in going back, but I am here to offer you a final chance my friend. Come Back with me, come back or fight me now. One way or another I shall rid you of the Darkness, whether it be in this life or the next.

:: Before Snack could even answer Salvation appeared in the Jedi's hand as if too show he was not joking around ::

"This is not joke my friend, come or let us end this once and for all."

Darth Snack
Apr 2nd, 2001, 06:00:47 PM
* Hehe... it is nice to know that you still care, Warren. Enough so that you are willing to fight and drive the Dark from a friend, who as of now should be regaurded as your enemy. It shows a kind of loyalty, and I respect that. But it is too late, old friend, for the choice I made is done and will never be taken back. Snack's eyes took in Warren's blade. He remembers it vividly, as it is the same one which he used in their spar so long ago. Basically equals back then...

An orange blade shot out of the right side of Snack's handle, followed by the snap hiss of the second orange blade. He held it out, the two blades horizontal. He spins his staff and brings it to a stop in a defensive position.*

Free me if you can.

Warren Azalin
Apr 2nd, 2001, 07:40:06 PM
"Then Free you I shall."

:: Watching as the sky darkened as in premonition of this battle the Jedi smiled, he would free Snack of the Darkness or die trying. Quickly readying his saber he launched himself at Snack, sabers clashed as old friends collided once again. Sparks or Orange and Blue flew as both fighters continued, neither would give the other one the advantage, or so it seemed. Blocking one of Snacks thrusts the Jedi raised his free hand and let loose a bright flash of light in his face, using the momentary distraction to his advantage Warren fell to one knee as he sweeped Snack's feet out from under him. Moving quickly with the force he drove his elbow into the Sith's stomach as he fell to the ground, taking a step back he readied his saber in a defensive position as he waited for Snack to get up ::

Darth Snack
Apr 2nd, 2001, 07:58:53 PM
*He took his time in standing up. There was no reason for this, just to let the effects of the elbow-to-stomach move subside. He redrew in air to compensate for the loss of air as it was driven out, and looked at Warren. A smirk.

Without saying anything, Snack ran at Warren, both his blades on his dual-blade ignited. When Snack was in reach, he quickly did a horizontal slice with his left blade to Warren's neck. He ducked and quickly brought his saber up to black Snack's right blade. Snack took a step back as he brought his left blade back in the direction from where it came, back slashing again towards the neck of Warren. The Jedi's quickness allowed him to parray this incoming attack. Their blades clashed for a moment, giving off sparks. Snack lowered his left blade and spun, his back now facing Warren. He faked with his right blade in an effort to catch Warren on his right side, but Snack quickly changed his momentum, and using the Force for added power, brought his left elbow up and around catching his old friend hard on the left side of his face. Snack finished by carrying through this motion by disengaing his right blade and using the handle to hit the staggering Jedi on the same side of the face once more.

Snack stepped back, and re-ignited the orange blade.*

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 2nd, 2001, 09:43:02 PM
**A very familiar figure to both, Warren and Darth Snack steps out from the forest and into the clearing besides them. The Jedi Master pulled back her hood and looked at the two as they were faced off to each other**

**Leia's looked at Warren and acknowledge him with a nodd. She then turned her attention to Darth Snack, giving him a very stern look before she spoke to him**

"Snack, it is never too late to free your soul from the darkside. Search your feelings, you know this to be true. Do not be foolish and continued to be misguided by the Darkside, for forever it will consume you. Sadly your faith will be sealed, darkness always falls upon those who follow the dark path."

**The Jedi Master continued to stare down Darth Snack, waiting to see what kind of response he would give her. Would it be one of understanding for his former master, or one that is tainted by sith lies.**

Darth Snack
Apr 2nd, 2001, 10:41:13 PM
*Without taking his watchful eyes off of Warren, Snack responds to his former Master's words.*

"Master Leia, you most of all should know that the Darkness has been in my life since the start. It was foolish of me to try to supress those emotions when I was a Jedi. The ways of Dark already had their grasp on me, tightly squeezing until I could no longer take it. You did your best at trying to keep the demons at bay, but they are stronger than what you previously thought, and for that, I thank you. But it was a failure."

*His eyes quickly darted to where Leia stood, then traveled back to keeping watch on Warren.*

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 2nd, 2001, 11:57:02 PM
**Leia looked on at Darth Snack, sorry to hear that he does not see the light.**

Snack...That is not true. It is never too late for you. There is goodness in you. I have seen it. Do not fool yourself my friend.

**The Jedi Master looked on seeing DS was fixed on his situation with Warren**

Tis ashame I tell you Snack. I pray for you to come around again one day when you truly see that this is not the right path for you. For now I bid you adieu. Please think over what I have said to you today.

**Leia backs away glancing over to Warren and sending him a quick message thru the force**

I will leave you be with him, Warren. Try to show him he is mistaken. I will be nearby observing the situation at hand. For now..May the Force Be With You!

**The Jedi Master left the two alone departing again into the forest background once more**

Warren Azalin
Apr 3rd, 2001, 04:35:45 AM
:: Watching as Leia stood back from the fight Warren went to work, he would do as Leia had told him and show Snack the mistake of the Darkside. Going for his belt he pulled free his second saber and ignited it with a familiar Snap-Hiss, red and blue glows danced on the Jedi's face as he brought his sabers up. Waiting long enough he dashed towards snack once again, catching the Sith somewhat unaware he slammed his elbow into Snacks side. Watching him stumble back he spinned around letting his saber slice across his shoulder as he went back into a defensive position. Snack would learn to see the light this day, be it the light side or the white light to the other side ::

Darth Snack
Apr 4th, 2001, 10:12:29 PM
*Sharp pain shot through his left arm, but it was shortlasting. He used this pain feeding it to his anger. He looked at the slice on his shoulder, the wound to make a nice addition to the scar already there. Snack wafts ion the air, smelling the burnt cloth from his shoulder along with burnt flesh. He smiled.*

You'll have to kill me if I am to ever turn back to the light.

*Snack pulled his dual blade apart, and charged at Warren, both sets of sabers clashed. Snack pushed Warren's sabers high and then jabbed in with both towards the Jedi's stomach. He barely caught both sides of Warren's frame as he stepped back and jumped up out of the way. Smoke rose from the two spots which grazed his old friends skin.*

And trust me, I will not die easily.