PDA

View Full Version : Triple Threat (CLOSED Warren, Kaine, Angellink11)

Vega Van Derveld
Apr 3rd, 2001, 05:57:09 AM
OOC
Setting - Outer wastelands of Cerean. Marshy swap like area beside a large mud/grass area. Inhabited by no people, no animals.

IC

:: Vega, the Knight. Ket, the Warrior. Cat, the Disciple. The three ominous Sith stood on the edge of the marsh land of the utopian planet on which they had recently arrived on.

Vega, as usual, clad in his red robes, hands taped with black tape, his belt of honour around his waist. At his hip hung the hilts of Seraphim and Crane, his sabers, and beside them his double-handed Sith sword. A small satchel hung from his waist also, containing various daggers which he had aqquired over his time at the empire, all of great importance.

The Jedi... Can you sense them?

Vega lifted his head up high and sniffed at the air, glancing around slightly as he did.

They are here. But they are keeping behind their curtain of light.

Slowly, he brought his right fist up infront of him and clenched it tightly, grinning as he lowered his now dark eyes to look at the cyan light radiating from his balled up hand. He then spoke in an almost whipser, his voice husky ::

Have at you Jedi, now is the time you see the power of the Van-Dervelds..

Ket VanDerveld
Apr 3rd, 2001, 06:02:32 AM
Ket stood near his brothers silently,his face a stone wall showing no emotion as he did. His hands were at his sides,he looked ot be a statue. Clad in his cammo pants,OD Green tanktop and black leather combat boots,He was the picture perfect soldier. His lightsaber,Limelight ,hung from his belt,at the ready should he deem it worthy for someone to be cut down by it.

~ Where are they going,where will they go,no place to hide,no place to run~

Ket stood there like an ominous picture of the death,carnage and mayhem to come...

Pimpish Cat
Apr 3rd, 2001, 05:32:01 PM
*Cat stands next to his two brothers, wearing his Dark robe used for battle, he was wearing his dark bandana,hands taped with black tape, he had on his side his two red sigle bladed light-sabres* So, how are going to do this, how about go for as much Jedi as you can hit? *Cat stood there with his wrath right behind him*

Jedi Cadet
Apr 3rd, 2001, 05:59:45 PM
::Cadet sits in a tree watching the three sith. She is behind them so they cant really see her but could feal her if they really tryed. She just sits there watching them, not acting in the fight. she sences a few more jedi comeing from a distance but cant make out how many or who.::

Pimpish Cat
Apr 3rd, 2001, 07:17:53 PM
*Cat looks at a distance where he sees three Jedi* Hey Bros, I think I see them

Warren Azalin
Apr 4th, 2001, 12:58:50 AM
:: Feeling the Force of the Darkside around him Warren walked forward, Being followed by Kaine and Kyle he grinned. He hadn't know what the problem was on this desolate planet, only that he felt Darkness and knew as a Jedi he was sworn to get rid of it. Looking around cautiously he began reaching for his sabers, he could feel the Sith close now and knew anything could happen at any moment ::

"Kaine, Kyle, look alive guys. We're not alone."

Kaine Darklighter
Apr 4th, 2001, 02:37:19 AM
Kaine looked over at Warren. He could feel the darkside users.

So this is why Warren led us here..

Sighing softly, Kaine continued to walk straight. He didn't like this planet. It was all muddy and dark and just.. eck. Just eck. He didn't like this planet at all. Pushing away some branchs, Kaine could finally see the three sith.

Hmn, Three brothers by the looks of things..

The first one he noticed was Vega. He had fought him once before, and he was a formidable opponent. Only recently, Vega had be promoted to the rank of Knight, and he knew Warren would take him. In the middle, he saw someone he hadn't met before. A Sith about the same height as him, but larger in body mass.

Nothing I cant take..

Turning his head to the side again, He saw the last, and by sensing his force power, the weakest of the Sith.

He's a disciple.. The one in the middle must be a Warrior.. Hmn ..

Stepping forward, infront of Warren and Kyle, he grinned.

“So good to see you again, Vega. I see your wound has healed up quite well.”

Kaine chuckled softly, as he put his right foot back behind him.

“I know why you're here.. We know why you're here.”

Grinning again, he flicked his wrist, and almost instantly, his saber flung up into his hand. Without igniting his saber, He held the hilt out infront of him. Warren and Kyle stepped up beside him, Warren being in-line with Vega, and Kyle being in-line with Cat. He was in-line with the middle Sith, Ket VanDerveld.

“Shall we?”

Pimpish Cat
Apr 4th, 2001, 03:25:53 AM
*Cat see Kyle standing infront of him standing there*
So it is you who is taking me
*Cat then draws out his two red-single bladed light-sabres*

*Charging at the Jedi, he knocks Kyle to the ground and then starts attacking him with his light-sabres, Kyle blocks his moves, then Cat busts out with more combos and then slashing at Kyle's right arm, and then to his right leg*

*Cat then through his light-sabres in the air and does his spinning kick knocking Kyle to the ground, then his light-sabres fall back into his hands*

Vega Van Derveld
Apr 4th, 2001, 03:47:31 AM
:: Vega gave a small chuckle as his youngest brother burst into action. He could see the obvious faulting eagerness, but did not comment on it at the moment.

Yes, good to see you again Kaine.. It is quite the shame I will not be battling you today..

Vega removed the hilt of Seraphim from its clip at his waist and rose it to eye level, holding it horizontally. Thumbing it on, he drew it back down to his side before placing his other hand on it.

.. Yet I am sure we will have the chance again some time, Jedi.

Vega looked upon the one named Warren. He had heard about this Jedi before, tales of his skills from various sources. More recently he had heard of Trace Sha, a fellow Sith, claiming a prize of sorts after a battle with the angel-like Jedi. A Jedi Knight he was, and this so made him Vegas opponent. ::

Have at you Warren.. let us begin..

Ket VanDerveld
Apr 4th, 2001, 08:17:04 AM
Ket grinned as he saw Kaine and took up a fighting stance.

Greetings Kaine...I am Ket...I am the one who will be killing you today...

Ket chuckled and did a dramtic looking kung fu twist before taking up a fighting stance. He motioned with his hand for him to "Just Bring It" as they say

angellink11
Apr 4th, 2001, 08:04:14 PM
Kyle cracked his neck and smiled.

"Come here little boy."

He than took his newly constructed lightsaber and ignited it.

"Now you are going to get your butt kicked."

Kyle came forward and attacked with both sabers. He around mostly using the force to aid him. Kyle look at Cat in the eye's the enitre timing but still knowing where he would attack, and where to block.

Cat Van Derveld
Apr 5th, 2001, 01:10:36 AM
Lil boy,eh?

*Cat swung his light-sabre to the right again getting it blocked and then going to the left making Kyle defend that hit*

*Cat sees a rock behind the Jedi and makes it fly up and crack the Jedi in the back of his head making him dazzed*

*Cat then runs up to the Jedi and does a swing kick hitting the Jedi's jaw and then going low for a hard upper-cut which made the Jedi land far on the back of the ground*

Kaine Darklighter
Apr 5th, 2001, 02:41:18 AM
“I hope your fighting skills are better than your talking skills, because if they're not, This will be VERY easy..”

A small grin played across his face, as he thumbed his saber to life. The silver blade extended out, growing to it's full length. Slowly moving his saber out to the right, he gathered up some force energy. Almost instantly, Kaine was on the run. From the force, Kaine had enhanced his speed, and it almost looked like he was hovering towards Ket. As he got closer to the Warrior, Kaine lifted his saber up above his head. Kaine was almost in striking range, and just before he came into range, he quickly stepped to the side. Ket suddenly doubled over, as Kaine's knee almost lifted him off the ground. Grinning, he drove the hilt of his saber into the back of Ket's head, knocking him face first down into the mud.

Jumping back several metres, Kaine planted his right foot back behind him, and put out his left arm. Placing his right arm - the one holding the saber - behind him, he got into his unique defensive stance, and waited for the Sith to arise.

Ket VanDerveld
Apr 5th, 2001, 11:25:37 AM
Ket arose silently,his laughter echoing in every direction as he looked to Kaine with a grin. Ket then silently concentrated upon the force,raising his hands up. Slowly,a ball of pitch black darkness began to form,growing in size. As it reached a 2 meter diameter,he pushed his arms forward and the Waves of Darkness began to surround Kaine,leaving him totaly blinded and in fear of his life as Ket's violent thoughts pentrated his own. Ket ran into the darkness and using the force to guide him,began to let out a flurry of strikes on Kaine. A left hook,right cross,a lifiting knee into his gut,and then a kick down into his back. Picking him up, He growled low and with the might of a angered Bantha,he uppercut him square in the jaw,sending him flying upward and then down deeper into the darkness which surrounded them.

angellink11
Apr 5th, 2001, 03:08:48 PM
Kyle jumped up he went into a defensive position and prepared himself. He watched Cat's movements carefully studying where the sith would attack next. He went at the sith and their sabers clashed both evenly matched. Than Kyle closed his saber's and jumped in the air just above the sith. He felt the sting of the sith's saber in his leg but he ignored the pain and concentrated on surviving. He came down with a jolt behind the sith. He turned and high kicked the sith in the back of the neck knocking him down to the ground. He than pushed the sith a few feet away and tossed some rocks at the sith as he was getting up.

Cat Van Derveld
Apr 5th, 2001, 04:45:21 PM
*Cat caught a rock and pegged the Jedi in his head realy

hard making him put his head towards the ground and trying

to comfort it*

*then Cat jumped up aand slashed at the right

sholder of the Jedi making a good clean hit, the Jedi went

back doing flips to get himself sometime to defend, Cat

remembered he got a hit on one of his legs,

*Cat sees the leg

he had hit before and also kicked him*

*Cat ran and did a big

sliding move and did a big slash move the make him sweep

off his feet and fall to the ground*

Vega Van Derveld
Apr 5th, 2001, 05:19:30 PM
OOC - GUYS! Hold up! Give Warren a chance to post!!

Cat Van Derveld
Apr 5th, 2001, 05:25:00 PM
OCC:Well where is he?

Warren Azalin
Apr 5th, 2001, 08:03:20 PM
:: Nodding slightly towards Vega he watched as his padawans paired off with the other two opposing Sith. Taking his time he tossed aside his Jedi robes as he used the force to bring his saber to his hand, igniting it with a slight Snap-Hiss he stared at the Sith his eyes emotionless. Slowly he began twirling it around as he began to circle around his opponent as an animal would circle its prey. Stopping quickly he let a grin cross his face ::

"I'll give you the honor of the first strike, after all you shall be the first to fall to my blade so I feel it only fair to give you a fighting chance."

Vega Van Derveld
Apr 6th, 2001, 04:41:19 AM
:: Vega smirked at Warrens words, twisting his body so that he was facing the Jedi.

Ah, what a way with words you have Warren. The pure little Jedi brain comes up with the most entertaining phrases during battle, don't you think?

Strafing to the side, Vega began to pace around Warren, holding his saber steadily. Warren returned the action, and the two fighters locked gazes, both trying to stare each other down.

Have at you...

Vega leapt forward into the air, swinging his saber down at Warrens. He hit the ground as a clash of sparks sprayed forcefully into the air from the connection of the fighters sabers. Looking down at Warren, Vega grinned as he strained to push the Jedi backwards. He was slightly suprised at the lightsiders strength, but he had found out previous not to underestimate the high-ranking Jedi as he would he done in past times ::

angellink11
Apr 6th, 2001, 05:10:16 PM
Kyle got up and looked at Cat. He felt the pain in his leg sore but he concentrated on it and forced himself to ignore it. Than he healed the wound as best he could. He than saw the sith come at him. He crouched and jumped in the air using the force to jump higher. He twirled and landed behind the sith making the swamp water splash all around him. He used it to take cover he blocked his access to the force so he couldn't be detected. Than he dropped to the level of the swamp and took a deep breath and dove pushed under the water making it extremely difficult for any to find him. He knew it would take the sith some time to find him.

Cat Van Derveld
Apr 6th, 2001, 08:54:23 PM
*It was hard for Cat to find this Jedi under the swamp

water*

*Cat keeped searching for minutes*

*Then the Jedi came up into the air and did a slashing move

at Cat*

*Cat got a big grin on his face and dodged to the right

making the Jedi get no hit*

*Cat then did a side attack hitting him with one of his

sabres on the elbow which made it hard for the Jedi to move*

*Cat then saw that there was still pain in the Jedi's leg,

so he went with a striking blow to it, making the Jedi

colapse and made really pain on it*

*Kyle put his light-sabre to asside and started feeling the

pain on his leg*

*Cat then turned off his light-sabre and then walked up to

the Jedi on the ground*

*Cat then grabbed his leg and started putting pressure on

it with his leg making the Jedi scream with pain*

*Kyle grabbed his light-sabre and started trying to slash

at Cat*

*Cat then bounced back and turned on his light-sabre*

*The Jedi got up and started chargeing at him*

*Cat then decided to do at so, and then they connected with

each others light-sabres and then Cat did a force move

making Kyle fly back to the ground hitting his back on a

rock*

angellink11
Apr 6th, 2001, 11:09:55 PM
OOC: Dear god do you really think I'd be dumb enough to do something like that to put my saber aside in a fight and to come out of the swamp like I did and slash someone. yeshh you don't even now me or my fighting style.

IC: Kyle recovered immediately and dropped back into the swamp. He came up behind Cat and smashed the butt of his saber in the sith's head and than dropped back down in the swamp and pushed away.

Cat Van Derveld
Apr 6th, 2001, 11:26:06 PM
*Cat recovered from the hit and followed the Jedi under the

swamp*

*It was really hard to find the Jedi, so he started

senseing where the Jedi was hiding at*

*Cat feels where the Jedi is and then swims under to get

him*

*Cat grabs ahold of the Jedi's hair and then starts

punching the Jedi underwater*

*He then made the Jedi knock out underwater*

*So Cat then gets a few weeds under the swamp and starts

tieing the Jedi up in them*

*Cat then get out of the swamp to let the Jedi drown*

angellink11
Apr 7th, 2001, 03:11:59 PM
OOC: First of all I'm hiding my presence from the force which means you can't sense me.

Kyle woke up and opened his eyes he felt the pressure in his lungs and felt like they where about to explode. He tried to move but couldn't. He opened himself to the force and ripped the weeds off. He pushed up and breated in than dropped back into the swamp and went deeper to where CAt couldn't reach him. He took an air breather (one of those things that Obi Wan Kenobi and his master used in The Phantom Menace) and stuck it in his mouth he breathed in deeply and than blocked his presence from the force once again.

Cat Van Derveld
Apr 7th, 2001, 07:30:35 PM
Wimp...

*Cat then sat on the ground waiting for his Jedi opponent

to get back up*

angellink11
Apr 7th, 2001, 08:29:00 PM
Kyle smiled he swam carefully not to make ripples that Cat would see than he left the swmp water. He slowly and carefully and than smashed the butt of his saber in the back of Cat's head. He than ignited his weapon and force tossed the sith into the swamp water.

Cat Van Derveld
Apr 8th, 2001, 01:42:04 AM
*in the darkness of the swamp water, you see a big shadow

swim under and Cat had a big grin on his face*

*Cat snuck up on the Jedi and kicked him in his back making

him fall to the ground*

*Cat then guarded himself handing his light-sabre out*

*Kyle then got up and started chargeing at Cat*

*The go on for a few minutes with no hits on each

other,battleing out in the swamp as the other two Sith and

two Jedi where doing the same*

*Then Cat went with his light-sabre and did a spin combo

going mid-then up and under and then Cat got a big hit on

the Jedi's chest making then Cat did a spinning kick

knocking the far back and wess*

*The Jedi got up and charged at Cat once more, Cat then

turned his light-sabre off and put it down on the ground

and put his hands together*

*There was a big energy of electricity revolvling around

Cat and going to his hands made a big energy of fire-ball,

then as Kyle got really close, he then dashed at Cat with

his light-sabre in the air, and Cat then unleashed his

HADOKEN move (A Shotokan Move) and knocked Kyle to the

ground burning with some flames from the blast*

*Cat then grabbed out his light-sabre and stood there with

his guard up*

angellink11
Apr 8th, 2001, 09:21:34 AM
OOC: Dear lord you sith are so egotistical you always hit us jedi but we never hit you...damn talk about a bad ego. Okay first of all if I saw you using something like that fire move thing which I would I would dodge out of the way. That spin combo I would have either jumped to the left right or backwards. Third actually study your opponents moves before you decide what his weaknesses are and aren't cause you didn't bother to do so with me and that means your acting like a fool, you don't even now how I'd react...good god why would I charge at you as well! Which I know I wouldn't. And since your standing in a defensive posture and not attacking first than your actign more like a jedi.

IC: Kyle up and turned to Cat. He held both his saber's now and they where both ignited. Cat didn't see the large gash on his leg that Kyle had done when he was so busy doing hi spin combo. Kyle came forward and stopped three feet away. He could already feel the pulse from the sith's lightsaber's and the vibrations.

"Nice leg you got there."

He than used force speed and smashed his leg in Cat's stomach toppling him over. He tossed the sith's lightsaber away with force throw. He brought his leg back and kicked the sith with full force to the head. He watched as the sith layed in the mud outcold. When he would get up he would have a splitting head ache that's for sure.

Cat Van Derveld
Apr 9th, 2001, 12:49:44 AM
*Cat awaked with a tiny head ache which would go away in minutes, Cat stood up and dished out his other light-sabre*

*Cat then looked at his leg which was a miner cutt that he healed with some green plant he found during his way to the swamps*

Very good hit you made Jedi....

*Cat then came charging at the Jedi and jumped into the air and swung at the Jedi as the Jedi did so too, their light-sabres connected making a big spark as both had pulled back*

*Cat then struck at the Jedi again getting a blocks from his hits, Cat then did a spin flip over Kyle in the air, being touchless and then landed behind him*

*Kyle looked around and saw nothing in site,he felt Cat getting closer and closer and then Cat can falling behind him as Cat kicked him in the back*

*Kyle then turned around as they keeped dueling with each other through the swamp*

Vega Van Derveld
Apr 9th, 2001, 04:25:40 AM
OOC - Cat, Kyle, Slow it! Warren needs to post!!!

Cat Van Derveld
Apr 9th, 2001, 04:53:16 AM
OCC:IT has been a few days and neither Ket,Kaine,Waren have posted.

Vega Van Derveld
Apr 9th, 2001, 08:02:25 AM
OOC - Give them a break, Cat. People have real lives you know?

angellink11
Apr 9th, 2001, 03:41:36 PM
OOC: Well when Warren reads this he knows I don't mean to be rude or anything. He doesn't really have a rl...but he's sick which is why he isn't here right now. He usually sits in front of the computer all the time...and Cat please remember the sith don't always hit the Jedi the Jedi does have to hit the Sith and you can't always hit me! Please keep that in mind and fix up your last post cause I'm tired of telling you this stuff all the time.

Cat Van Derveld
Apr 10th, 2001, 12:59:04 AM
OCC:I know that Vega, I was just saying that they hadn't because I have a life to and barely get on during the day.Also, Fine then, I will fix it up.

Cat Van Derveld
Apr 12th, 2001, 03:41:54 AM
OOC:*Popping this baby up some more since it was going far down*

Vega Van Derveld
Apr 12th, 2001, 05:49:04 AM
TTT.

Come on warrrrrrrrren!

and you two stop using sigs!

Cat Van Derveld
Apr 12th, 2001, 06:01:57 PM
Alright, I hate logging off and doing this.

angellink11
Apr 12th, 2001, 08:02:13 PM
OOC: Just go to your control center it's right by the logout button

Vega Van Derveld
Apr 13th, 2001, 04:17:20 AM
Guys, warrens not fighting in here, he hold me. :/ so you guys just carry on.

Cat Van Derveld
Apr 13th, 2001, 11:20:54 PM
OOC: Okay Vega, and all you really have to do is uncheck that lil box under your post screen that says "Include custom signature" and also, do you know if Ket and Kaine are still going to fight?

Vega Van Derveld
Apr 14th, 2001, 06:44:09 AM
OOC - Kaine Yup, Ket, I haven't seen him in a while.. :/

(Psst, I knew the thing about the sigs, that's what I do all the time)

Cat Van Derveld
Apr 14th, 2001, 12:50:37 PM
OOC:I was telling Kyle so Kyle doesn't have to do it anymore either.And me either, haven't seen Ket.

Kaine Darklighter
Apr 14th, 2001, 12:54:29 PM
OOC: I was actually waiting to see Ket, I wanted to ask him a question. I dont need to ask now, so I'll post..

IC: Kaine came crashing down into the darkness. He finally hit what seemed to be the floor. He didn't like this darkness, he really didn't. Kaine got up onto his feet, and simply grinned at Ket. A light aura begin to softly glow around his body, and it slowly got brighter and brighter. The darkness seemed to fade away, as the light began to take over. Kaine simply grinned, as he pointed one hand at Ket. The Sith Warrior merely glared over at him. Suddenly, A beam of white flashed up into Ket's eyes, whiched periodically blinded him. The darkness and the white faded away from both of them, but Ket was still blinded. All he could see was a large white light, and that was all.

Kaine grinned. He would use this to his advantage. Ket suddenly doubled over in pain, as Kaine's knee went driving up into his stomach. The power of his knee lifted him off the ground slightly, and when he came back down, The Sith collapsed down to his knee's. Kaine visciously kicked it with his right leg, which sent Ket sliding across the ground. From the knee and the kick, Ket had let go of his now fallen saber. Kaine called it to him, and held it in his right hand. He simply smiled, as he swung both sabers in arcs infront of him. From the speed of swinging them, green and silver streaks were left, but faded almost instantly. Kaine waited for the Sith Warrior to arise and to regain his vision.

angellink11
Apr 14th, 2001, 01:26:35 PM
OOC: I already know about the check box.

IC: Kyle pushed his saber against Cat's and than jumped backwards. He backflipped and turned jsut in time to catch CAt again. Their sabers sizzeled as they met and sparks flew from both. Kyle pushed more than he moved to the right and slashed at Cat's mid section.

Cat Van Derveld
Apr 14th, 2001, 07:48:23 PM
*Cat felt the hit, but controlled it with his anger, he then slashed at Kyle as Kyle blocked his hits, then Cat went in a with a top,low,top,mid,top,low combo which he got defeneded by Kyle, they both swung and connected their light-sabres ,sparks hitting each other's faces, as both of them pushing at each other with their force, then Cat let go, did a spin,side move and a back slash to Kyle's back mid.As Cat did a front flip converting to a side flip which he then faced the back of Kyle.*

angellink11
Apr 16th, 2001, 04:35:56 PM
Kyle rolled on the ground. He got up. He was tired and weary but he wouldn't stop. He knew he had to go on. He came at the sith full force. Their blades clashed once again. They contnued to battle and their blades continued to smash into one another. Giving neither an advantage or disadvantage. Finally Kyle jumped into the air and landed behind Cat. He kicked at the sith but the sith moved out of the way.

Cat Van Derveld
Apr 16th, 2001, 08:07:39 PM
*Cat did a roll to the side with and unleashed his other sabre and did a spin move with his arms on Kyle,but Kyle put up his defense and stopped it, then the two of them clashed at each others blades again*

*They sorta tested each other in each other's moves and which combos they usually used on each other.This was a good match up indeed, then Cat did a mid-left,mid-right combo which ended up in a low-right and then to a high-left hit.Then Kyle started doing combos towards Cat's mid section as Cat blocked his every move*

*Then Kyle slashed staight in the mid-section hard and before it would have contact with Cat, Cat fell back to the ground as the blade barely missed him and did a jumpup-flip and kick Kyle in the chest knocking him to the ground*

*Cat then locked at the Jedi with fury all in his eyes, then they both jump up and connect in the air with each other's blades*

angellink11
Apr 16th, 2001, 11:47:16 PM
Kyle felt the pressure on his saber's hilt. He felt it vibrating but he ignroed it. He pushed backwards and backflipped onto the ground. He breathed in and out. He felt the sweat pouring down his arms and legs. He felt his blood rushing with adreniline. They where both evenly matched. It would take time before either or won. Kyle came forward. Cat blocked his right saber as it came from the right and the left as it came from there. The blades hummed with power. Than Kyle used all his strength to push Cat backwards. Kyle than pushed his right saber forward. He watched as Cat's saber sliced away form it clean. Than he saw the hilt of the saber smash into the sith's nose. He saw blood gush out of it. Kyle raced forward and leaped into the air and kicked him hard in the stomach.

Cat Van Derveld
Apr 17th, 2001, 01:38:47 AM
*felling his nose bleed bad, as blood went flying everywhere, and as Kyle kicked him in his chest,Cat went with a blow with his light-sabre that went straight on his chest making blood gush all over them, then Cat flew back from the impact of the kick as also Kyle from the slash,Cat then looked at his nose, and then took out a rag from his pocket and whiped it making it slow down the bleeding,then Kyle stood up*

Cat Van Derveld
Apr 18th, 2001, 07:13:15 PM
OOC:Booting up topic ;)

angellink11
Apr 18th, 2001, 09:20:44 PM
Kyle stood there. He licked his lips, his hands where swore and his hole body. He could feel the pain coming from every wound on his body. He stood there and continued to stare at Cat. Neither of them was at a good standign point. They where both weak and they would just grow weaker as the battle went on. He turned his saber off and clipped both onto his belt. He stood there and spoke softly.

"Cat neither of us will walk away from this battle. We're evenly matched. Let's just call it a tie. Than walk off. We can finish this fight when we're healed and at full strength again....if this battle goes on we won't survive. You must know that. To kill me would be to kill yourself...you don't want that know do you. You want to live on to battle another day don't you?"

Kyle stood their. He hoped that Cat would go for it so that they would both be able to survive.

Cat Van Derveld
Apr 19th, 2001, 01:39:25 AM
I am sorry,but I must not stop now, get ready for this now, Jedi! *Cat then uses a Pyrism spell known as the Fire Demon, he looks at a broken branch and casts the spell on it, the fire can not be put out and burns whatever he wants it to, then Cat makes it cast fire on Kyle, then the fire demon casts it on him and Kyle starts to burn,as Kyle is feeling the pain he jumps in the swamps water real quick to make it catch off then gets back up as he is badly burnt, the fire demon doesn't go away until after 5 minutes,which had not nearly passed yet*

*knowing the one might die, but uncertain who it would be, he must keep fighting*

Cat Van Derveld
Apr 19th, 2001, 03:17:35 AM
OOC:Bumping up

angellink11
Apr 19th, 2001, 09:41:02 AM
Kyle shook his head. He was badly wounded now but he would control the pain. He moved slowly and felt burns stretch and pull at him trying to keep him from moving. He ignored it and continued to look at Cat, leaving his saber unignited.

"Cat just because I got burned doesn't mean I'll die...just turn away. One tie with an equal doesn't matter. Don't be foolish"

Kyle than pulled both sabers out and ignited them.

"But if you intend to keeping fighting than fine. But I warn you I will not end up dead or walking away."

Cat Van Derveld
Apr 19th, 2001, 07:10:36 PM
OOC: I know that.

IC: Fine then Jedi, we will resume later, back back once the moon is blood red and the mist is out, I will return....

OOC: We can continue on Saturday or whatever, you go ahead and start it up in this topic again.

IC: *Cat then turned his light-sabres off then gave a grin, then walked out to the shadows,then turning around with his eyes blood red*

So long till then, Kyle.....

*Then his eyes faded out turning darker then pitch black meaning he was gone*

angellink11
Apr 20th, 2001, 10:34:38 AM
Kyle turned and headed off towards his ship. He would go to the closest place where he could get medical attention which was at the GJO. He knew he was badly wounded and needed medical attention to fight again.

Ket VanDerveld
Apr 20th, 2001, 12:59:04 PM
Ket got up,his vision slowly coming back to him. He looked to Kaine and growled low as he charged at him. But when it looked as if Kaine could strike him,Ket lept up and came crashing down,a kick placed into his head,knocking him tot he ground with a mighty force. Ket picked him up and uppercut him square in the jaw,and then using the force,he amplified his next strike and sent him sprawling out upon the ground.

Cat Van Derveld
Apr 22nd, 2001, 02:36:22 AM
OOC:Hey Ket, are you still fighting Kaine,I was just wondering because I thought he was trying to join TSE and still didn't know if you where fighting him