PDA

View Full Version : Awaiting the end.... (Closed)

Shreth
Jul 10th, 2001, 08:22:41 PM
There Shreth stood, always silent, enjoying a smoke... There was a certain someone he was hopeing to meet here... Although no obliterating surprise for this one... He was still hopeing she would arrive...

Shadow LeFae.

Shadow LeFae
Jul 10th, 2001, 08:48:10 PM
:: Fae walked up and stood across from Shreth. :: "Greetings, mind me asking why you invited me here?" :: She said as she gripped her staff, ready to attack, if neccessary, and she hoped it wasn't. ::

Shreth
Jul 10th, 2001, 08:53:27 PM
"That lil' ol' staff of your's isnt made of out wood is it? I sure hope it isnt for your sake..." Bringing up a hand, a seemingly pile of ash... or blackened dust, bursts into flames, while on two sides of her Fae heard two ignitions of lightsabers.

"Surprise!"

The two 'attackers', the ignited lightsabers, showed themselves, it was only Shreth guiding them through the force... But directing them both at her! Adding to the attack, Shreth throws the black-magic based ball of flame at the girl.

Shadow LeFae
Jul 10th, 2001, 09:06:07 PM
and cast aside her staff. she quickly unclipped her lightsaber and ignited it as she stood up and deflected both lightsabers away from her. :: adn faced shreth again. :: "that all you got?"

Shreth
Jul 10th, 2001, 09:12:23 PM
Shreth then pulls out a third saber and ignites it.

"Not in the least."

Chargeing foreward, Shreth pulls out another handfull of dust, reaching Fae, he backs off and casts another spell, one of tornadic winds, the spell takes affect, lifting the girl skyward, banging sticks rocks and other object on her as well.

"Thank yyoouu Sofia!"

Shadow LeFae
Jul 10th, 2001, 09:18:09 PM
:: Fae back snaps as a boulder whaxks her in the back. :: *oh god, i knew this was going to happen, and i came anyway*

Shreth
Jul 10th, 2001, 09:32:12 PM
OOC: She said I could kill her hehehe >:-D

IC: The winds quickly die down... Allowing the now shattered Fae to drop to the ground, and she does, landing with a sickening thumb from 30 some odd feet up in the sky.

"Awww, the poor little mouse got hurt."

Walking over to the half living Fae, Shreth kneels down close her back, he then takes his still ignited saber, and slices off he left wing, giving her some extra pain... He then cuts off a fourth way down on her right wing, allowing him to rip off the rest, adding more agonizing pain to her.

"Beutifull yet dangerouse... Thermogenic Luminouse"

Setting the two bloody wings aside, Shreth brings about his pouch of dust, he begins to sprinkle the stuff over Faes broken body, giving off a moan.

"She a Pyro incarnate..."

Shreth then sprinkles a trail of it away from the girl as a fuse.

"Incinerate."

Standing, Shreth puts the two wings under his one arm, as he sets his saber back he also brings his two other sabers, both halfs of The Slayer back to him through the Force as he also sets them back onto his belt.

"Say the word's I long to hear. Pinch, bite, kiss, suck, lick and sear in a pyromantic way, I'm her slave...."

Once a suffucient distance from the defeated fairy, Shreth summons a single, small fireball, which he then sends at the one end of the dust fuse, igniting it, and causeing the rest of the nearby dust to burst into flames, carrying out the spell it was ment for.

"...Living for her to ignite."

Turning away from the body, Shreth calmly walked away as if nothing had ever happened as Faes shattered, broken, and destroyed body burns, granting her death...

Shadow LeFae
Jul 10th, 2001, 09:36:32 PM
:: Fae lay there broken, the trail of fire drawing nearer every second. her mind focused away from the pain, and thought of Riley, and how he would never know...

and the flames consumed her before she could finish the thought. ::

Yoda Chef
Jul 11th, 2001, 06:12:39 PM
Yoda Chef came along to find the tiny solitary pile of ash...through the force he sensed and knew what this was. If only he had been here earlier perhalps he could have done something...but now it was too late. Yoda carefully picked up what was left of his little friend and put it into a beautifully carved wood box made from the trees of Zaetre Ree. This he brought back to Fae's friends to take care of honorably.