PDA

View Full Version : Awakenings (Open to TBH only)

Darth Turbogeek
Jun 3rd, 2001, 07:38:38 AM
(Carried on from Rebirth, DT awakes at Vjun after bening transported there by Jeseth Cloak)

"................"

His eyes opened as he groaned, wincing as he moved a very sore neck. The light was very poor, but with his eyes completely unused to any light, it was perfect. Eyes that had hardly been used scanned the room and a mind that had never really thought before sucked in the details, but with trouble. There just was too much. Too many colours, too many smells. Even the tiny drip drip drip sound was confusing. His mind had been filled with.... things... flashes..... until he had woken. Odd flashes that made no sense.

and yet made perfect sense.

A young man learning to punch.

Kissing a woman

Fighting against a big green thing

Dancing

Speaking on front of 11 others

Seeing someone drop off a bridge as a flare exploded

Hate exploding in an insane rush

Peace as he defended agaisnt the forces of hell

A red head in his arms, fear on the face. "So what do we do now?"

He wondered what that wasall about, but even as he did, the images slipped away, replaced by.... reality? The here and now? He didnt know what those concepts were, but some other level, he knew.

But how?

He glanced around. He seemed to be on.... a bed? and there seemed to be some .... things attached to his arm. the... room? was not all that big, but it was comfortable in temperature. The .... bed? was also fairly nice.

A glow appeared at the end of his bed. It was the shape of a man. It stared at the lone person on the bed, then the spirit shook it's head.

"And so it starts again. You will not see me again and nor will anyone else, I only wanted to see you and speak once. Remember my words. When you find out who you are, do not follow the path set out by me. Your not who you will be told you are and your going to be things you shouldn't be. It would have been better if you never existed. I know what your thinking, your wonder what is going on, as I did once in your position. I never knew the truth until I died.... and that is some thing you need to search for and find out before it's too late. Goodbye Turbogeek, I hope you do the name proud, unlike me..."

It vanished. He wasn't surprised as he didnt know how oddly lit sprits were supposed to act.Seek the truth? Not who he will be told he is? Strange. What was this thing called truth anyway/ Maybe he would ask....... ask.......

He struggled to remember the being who had seen him into.... a ship? and his name.Oh yeah.... He called himself Jeseth Cloak.

"I am your Master Turbogeek and you shall learn true power..." Yeah, that's what he said. Master Jeseth. Yes.

Odd tho that that spirit was light tinged and Jeseth was dark tinged. Wonder what that meant?

He looked around and for some reason he knew someone was getting close.

Jeseth Cloak
Jun 3rd, 2001, 09:06:51 PM
Jeseth entered the room silently, his eyes squinted at the undeniable presence of the Light...

"I see you're awake."

Shutting the door behind himself, Jeseth approached Turbogeek, his hand rested atop Ascension's hilt. If the clone had indeed turned his heart to the Light Side of the Force this early, then Jeseth would be left with only one alternative. The risks were far too great to allow any margin for error. Upon reaching out with the Force, however, Jeseth found nothing in the man besides the incredible unharnessed amount of power which dwelled dormant within.

"You might need some more time to recover, so I've delayed your training. I would like to introduce you to a number of others things first... some of which will be very important if you're to begin your life among us."

The Dark Jedi reached to a shelf beside him, his wings twitching nervously as his hand skimmed over the Book of Anger. He couldn't give Turbogeek that book just yet... with such limited knowledge controlling the Force, it could possibly destroy him now, turning his own powers against him. No, Turbogeek would have to start with something to better acquaint him with the art of reading first.

<font size=6 color=gray face=times>Control
<font size=2>Exar Kun</font></font>

This will do, for now.

Jeseth pulled Force pulled the book to his hand, holding it out to DT. Dust continued to rise form it's archaic bindings, the reflective metal that formed it's protective layering shining brightly between the two men in the room. Jeseth wasn't sure of exactly how much this clone knew, but he did know that it as capable of learning at a quick enough pace... He'd be able to at least grasp the basics of the Force from this book. It was something to build on.

Pulling back, Jeseth shoke his head. No - no, this wouldn't do at all. How could he expect Turbogeek to properly grasp that there even was such a thing as the Force this early into his life? And as for reading..? No, he'd have to start with something else. Pulling the book away and placing it back on the shelf, he paused in thought.

"Wait... lets start someplace else first. How about with questions? I'm sure you have alot of them, don't you?"

Darth Turbogeek
Jun 4th, 2001, 08:17:18 AM
:: He Looked at the ... book? with mild interest. he remembered reading one in the image flashes he had, a big one. Had a few secrets. But for now....

Questions? What were those?

A statement put to seek an answer

Oh. what was a answer?

In fact, how did this Jeseth make all those sounds? He thought a bit. He moved that opening on his.... face? Seemed to produce the sounds. Whatever a sound was. He moved his.... hand? up to where he guessed would be one of this opeings... and discovered he had one too. Maybe he could make these sounds that had meaning too?

"Wooooorrrrrrr......."

He could! Something deep in him connected....

"wwwoooooorrrrreeee emmmm ayyyyy?"

He concentrated. He seemed to be understanding naturally how to make these sounds.

"wwwhhheerrrr am ay?"

"Castle Bast, the planet Vjun"

"Whhyyyy em ay heeeeerrrr?"

Jeseth Cloak
Jun 4th, 2001, 11:49:40 PM
"You've been brought here to learn the ways of the Force - to become a Dark Jedi."

Jeseth watched the clone. The man's eyes were moving, probably in recollection of words he might have never heard up until now. His speech was slurred, but understandable at least... and he was picking it up quite naturally. reaching out to the clone, Jeseth pushed into his mind, wondering what might be found... but upon a close inspection, he found that many of the passage ways betweent eh different areas of his thought were hidden away, the Force too intricately wooven to successfuly read through it with great success. He would only get things out by asking him.

"So, how are you feeling?"

The question would confuse him, and perhaps a bit of confusion might'n be such a bad thing...

Darth Turbogeek
Jun 5th, 2001, 06:11:26 AM
:: He considered the sounds Jeseth made, with no idea waht it meant. How do I feel? Feel... to touch, to sense...

"Aiiiy feeeel wiiittthhh......" He held out a hand and then, patted his head as well. "Feeeeellll wiittthhh hhenddd?"

He suddenly saw something. That Spirit was tinged with Light. Jeseth.... he was tinged.... dark. How strange. He didnt really have any idea what the spirit was, nor did he know what Jeseth should be like, or even what he was. He formed sounds in his mind and spoke to Jeseth.

I dont quite understand. Feel you say? Feeling is a process of exploring one''s enviroment with one's senses. Touch, Taste, Smell, Sight, sound, The Force. Dont you feel that way?

His mind considered what he had just said. Didnt understand a single bit of it, yet it was a logical question to ask.

Jeseth Cloak
Jun 7th, 2001, 06:31:46 PM
Jeseth raised a brow. What in the name of the Force did this clone know how to do, and what was he capable of?

The Force. How do you know to feel with the Force - or even to speak with it?

His mouth opened, seemingly unrelated sentences pouring forth as Jeseth attempted to explain the nature of "feeling."

"When another asks you how you 'feel,' it is generally regarded as a phrase used to inquire about the state of your health and well being, be it emotional or physical. I was referring in this case to yours."

There was silent for a moment, all the while Jeseth continued to consider the situation. He had taken care of children before... would this be similar? This young man was a mere five or six years younger than him... He surely could not pass himself off as a father - especially not with wings... But a brother? Maybe... Yes, maybe what this clone needed was someone to provide him with that feeling of acceptance that all living beings wished when they entered the world. A feeling of security... of trust. That would indeed be ideal for the man.

"Tell me your thoughts, Turbogeek."

Darth Turbogeek
Jun 8th, 2001, 06:30:23 AM
:: Feeling... oh. He thought he could understand that. Maybe. There was so much even in this room that he needed to understand. He was certain he was missing more htan he picked up tho.

He did hear Jeseth asking him about his thoughts. Puzzled, he glanced at the other.

"Thoughts? What are those?" He stopped. Had he madethose sounds? Couldnt of have. They sounded rough, but fairly close to what Jeseth made.

Jeseth Cloak
Jun 11th, 2001, 11:08:36 PM
"Thoughts... memories. They're rememberances of things left in the past."

Jeseth placed a finger upon DT's temple, tapping.

"Thought's are storred up here... and often times, within the Force as well. When you grow stronger in it's control, you'll learn to explore thoughts with ease... including the those of others. Be mindful of your thoughts. They contain experiences, emotions, friends lef tlong in the past. You must not let them hold you down, or push you ahead. Your mind must be focused here and now, else you may find yourself exploited..."

Evil Hobgoblin
Jun 15th, 2001, 10:07:33 AM
Bast was different today.

It was not its usual brooding self. Something was bothering it, cutting off the turmoil and thrashing forces that played about the planet. The weather was... calmer.

And Bast castle itself was less cloaked in shadows, more visible, more open and seemingly run-down.

A sudden thumping sounded on the door to Deception's Study and with it came mental cries. ~ I feel it, Deception!~ they went. ~ Hob feels it, he does, an' sees the speech no one else can! Open the door an' let Hob in!~

Jeseth Cloak
Jun 15th, 2001, 08:10:49 PM
The Dark Jedi eyed the door for a moment, then turned back to Turbogeek, who had heard the pounding but not the thoughts that came with it.

"It's time you meet another of our kind, my apprentice."

He reached out a single hand and turned it in a precise and practiced fasion, the door's latches and security systems flipping off. It creaked open to reveal a small and dark figure crouched upon the threshold, huge fists pressed against the ground.

Enter, my brother...