PDA

View Full Version : *Memories Of Home - Going Back*

DaeTana Jinn
Jul 30th, 2001, 11:09:37 PM
* DaeTana is in her room at the Sith Empire, digging around in her dresser. She has to pack for the journey to her homeworld. She was a bit nervous about going home, she wasn't sure how her clan would re-act to her coming back as a Sith, or the fact that she was bring a force-user with her. Stuffs some clothes into a duffle bag, and picks up her stuff monkey. Looks at it sadly, remembering her parents. Sighs and stuffs it into the bag. Checks the knives and claws attached to her belt, and leaves to meet her travel companion at his room.*

*edited annoying broken pic :/

tracesha
Jul 30th, 2001, 11:23:16 PM
:: The wings hanging on the wall in his room were the only thing that was white, as he checked his gear. His two sabers, the few items in the many pockets of the trench coat he wore, and a small med kit clipped to the back of his belt. He traveled pretty light wherever he went and this was no exception.

DaeTana had mentioned to him in Rama’s corner that there may be trouble, but that didn’t seem to bother one of his air in he least. He looked up at the wings on the wall and grinned, wondering if he would be bringing back any trophies from this upcoming adventure. ::

DaeTana Jinn
Jul 31st, 2001, 01:16:54 AM
*Stops at his door, and sees him grinning. Grins herself.*

Ready?
*Adjusts the strap of her dufflebag, standing in his doorway. She wore her normal outfit, with a short black jacket over top. Although they probably wouldn't need jackets, she had brought one anyways; nights were cold in the jungle that surrounded her home. Notices his lack of luggage, and half grins.*
Travelling light?

tracesha
Jul 31st, 2001, 01:31:03 AM
:: Turning away from the wings and gives her a wink. ::

“I always do.”

He walked over to his bed and picked up a very small bag that looked like it only carried a few changes of clothing and nothing more. Tucking it under his arm he walked to the doorway and outside into the hall closing his room behind as he stepped out. ::

“All set.”

DaeTana Jinn
Jul 31st, 2001, 01:57:36 AM
*They walk to where her <a href=http://tracesha.clanpages.com/ct200.htm>ship</a href> was getting some final adjustments. She walked up the ramp, passing a few techs on her way. She wanted to go, and get this done. Part of her was happy to be going home, but part of her was concerned with what might happen. The war was pretty bad when she had left to deliver her dead sisters' personal affects to her nephew. It had probably gotten worse. She had left one of her trusted child-hood friends in charge of the clan, and hoped that he was doing a good job. She didn't want to return to more deaths. Tosses her bag onto the floor by the pilots seat, and begins to set the co-ordinates into the nav comp.*

The rest of the supplies should be on board already, so we'll be going in two shakes of a lambs tail. *smiles at Trace* I'm glad you're coming with me.

tracesha
Jul 31st, 2001, 11:58:33 AM
:: He moved over to the co-pilot’s chair, having stowed his clothing, and sat in the seat. A few keystrokes on the kiosk and he brought up the diagnostic displays on the screen, double checking the maintenance that had been performed at his order by the TSE technicians. All checked out good and he turned from the display. ::

“All set on this end.”

DaeTana Jinn
Jul 31st, 2001, 05:48:06 PM
*Finishes typing in exactly where they want to go and the engines growl to life. The ship rises from the ground and glides smoothly out of the underground hanger, leaving TSE HQ behind. Sighs and sits in the pilots' chair. Gets a small grin on her face as the ship leaves the planet and enters hyper space.*
So, my dear Mr Sha, anything in particular you want to see when we get there?

tracesha
Aug 1st, 2001, 11:14:39 PM
:: He turned from his co-pilot’s panels and looked at her with a slightly dazed expression. ::

“You have told me almost nothing about it, and I have never been there, so its really up to you.”

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 2nd, 2001, 01:38:25 AM
*Thinks for a moment*
Well, I suppose you'll want to see the palace, the surrounding jungle is beautiful this time of year. Maybe go for a hunt...I guess we'll see what happens. It will depend on what kind of trouble we run into, if any, when we get there. Force-users aren't the most welcome visitors, after what happened with the others. It shouldn't be to much of a problem if you don't use it that often though.....*smirks* Some saiya-jinns smell the force on you, and they tear you to shreads. That's why Daejina had such a hard time. But you have your TK field...I keep forgetting about that....:/

tracesha
Aug 2nd, 2001, 11:39:48 PM
“Hunting and seeing where you grew up sounds like an excellent choice of activities.”

:: The ship lurched into hyperspace having cleared the planet’s atmosphere and gravitational field. The stars melted into bands of light in the view-port before them. They were now well on their way to where they wanted to go. ::

“Probably semi easy for you to forget, now that you are able to pass through it without thought. My control of it grows greater and greater with each passing minute having to live with it.”

:: Only a week ago, Trace would have been sweating horribly and struggling just to keep the field in check, right now. It would destroy everything around him if not. Things were somewhat different now though, he had learned to better control it and it was beginning to come naturally, and didn’t require such stringent concentration to maintain it near his skin. He was becoming more and more proficient as well as learning many new things that could be done with it. ::

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 3rd, 2001, 12:40:40 AM
*Smiles, only for a second. Looks at him with eyes slightly hidden by the bill of her hat.*
I'm glad you're learning more about it, maybe now it isn't such a burden.
*Pauses, and bites her lip.*
I'm afraid of what you might think when you see my home, though. It isn't like Ord at all, it's much different. I hope you like it and enjoy our visit.
We should arrive there in the morning, so it should be cooler out than usual....
*Settles back in her seat, and watches the stars through the view port, thinking. She hadn't told him much about her home, except for the war and the type of climate they would be in. She knew that it was nothing like his home or the empire, and worried what he might think when they finally arrived.*

tracesha
Aug 3rd, 2001, 02:06:00 PM
:: She was right, controlling and molding this natural phenomena produced by his own mind, was less of a burden now. He was glad that it was becoming such. The curse of it seemed to be much less now that he could manipulate the field to his whims. Some of the things he had discovered he could do, one might consider amazing and wondrous, while also quite protective. He would need to see what he could do to develop it into a weapon as well as a defense mechanism.

These thoughts passed through his mind as he almost appeared as if he were in a meditative state. He sat motionless in the co-pilot’s seat, saying nothing as he considered the possibilities. ::

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 3rd, 2001, 08:11:47 PM
*yawns, and pulls her hat down over her eyes.*

Hope ya don't mind, but I'm gonna catch a few z's before we get there....*yawns again, and gets comfortable in her seat.*

tracesha
Aug 4th, 2001, 12:59:16 AM
“Go right ahead. I’ll stay up and on the lookout. You know there are quarters on this ship with an actual place for sleeping right?”

:: He said it somewhat sarcastically as he saw her getting comfortable in her chair. It seemed she didn’t know a great deal about this vessel from what he had seen on the two occasions he had been aboard it with her, and was curious if she did know, but also said it in that manner just to be a pain. ::

“I suspect I can find something to do to keep myself busy, while you rest. Wouldn’t want to both be sleeping and have some unseen mishap occur, with no one or nothing here to take care of it.”

:: He had noticed she had no astromech droid, but hadn’t thought of procuring one for this trip. An oversight he might end up regretting. Even he made the occasional mistake. ::

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 4th, 2001, 01:04:39 AM
*turns a deep red*

No, I didn't. Sorry, I don't know much about ships, I already told you that....:p
*gets up, yawns and stretches. Walks towards the back, and stops to kiss him lightly on the head.* Be good.

*Heads towards the quarters located in the back of the ship and lays down on one of the beds.*

tracesha
Aug 4th, 2001, 03:32:43 PM
:: He raised a hand and with his own perception, could see the TK field, invisible to most, coursing near his skin. With but a simple thought, he could contract and expand the field around his hand. Able to pull it tight to his skin, or form it in different varying shapes around it, while the rest of the field around his body remained as it was, a simple exercise for him to practice. Such a thing could prove almost limitless in its applications, for many a purpose. ::

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 4th, 2001, 08:26:13 PM
*looks up at the ceiling, not being able to sleep. Pulls her hat down farther. Sighs and fidgets. Takes off her boots, and lays back down, determined to get some rest.*

JaAku Jinn
Aug 4th, 2001, 08:52:36 PM
*The room cools, and she turns and looks at the bunk across from her. Ja'Aku Jinn smiled at his little sister.*
Going home are we? And you didn't even ask me to come along?
*Wipes away a fake tear*
I'm so hurt...You'd leave me home, but you'd bring that force using freak with you...You better hope he doesn't cause any trouble.
*Gets an evil gleam in his red eyes.*
I know first hand what happens when you befriend force users...Look what happened to Daejina, we both died because of them!

tracesha
Aug 4th, 2001, 09:46:07 PM
:: With just a little more effort, he found that he could operate the console in front if him, without so much as having to move a centimeter. Buttons on the kiosk were depressed by his field and readouts changed at his whim. He could even extend it to where he could operate the controls in front of the pilot’s chair beside him. The limits did seem to be pretty boundless, only contained by his own imagination. ::

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 4th, 2001, 10:16:51 PM
*turns away, her eyes closed.*

I thought you were going to be civil, Ja'Aku....Leave me alone, I don't need to justify my actions to you. Trace wanted to see our home, so that's why we are going....Things are different this time...There won't be any trouble, because I'm the leader, and what I say goes....*her voice was rising in anger. She dug her nails into the mattress, resisting the urge to lash out*
Daejina died in battle, because she wasn't properly trained! You jumped in front of that stupid jedi woman and got yourself killed!! It won't happen to me because I won't let it....Now go away!!!!
*turns on her side, looking at the wall.*

tracesha
Aug 4th, 2001, 10:39:45 PM
:: Over a short amount of time, he found that he could stretch his TK field out throughout the entire cockpit area. Anything he could see with his own eyes, he could reach out to with it and operate, no mater how precise or delicate it was to handle, the field could be manipulated to do almost anything.

He began to wonder if he could stretch it out past his immediate field of vision and manipulate other things further away. He could almost feel what was around the field as if it contained a sense of touch. Not one that registered hot, cold, or pain, but one that told him when he was pressing it against something or when something came into contact with it.

The cockpit door slid open and Trace closed his eyes, reaching his field out the doorway, attempting to map the ship without moving from where he sat. Good practice he thought, incase he was ever without sight for some reason. ::

JaAku Jinn
Aug 4th, 2001, 11:05:19 PM
*lets a low growl escape his lips.He stands and goes to leave, but feels a change in the hallway. Something was in there, but he couldn't see it. It was coming from the cockpit. He put his hand up, touching the invisible field.He could touch it for some odd reason, even tho he wasn't trying to be "solid".Frowns, and walks through it with some effort. Arrives at the cockpit, and sees Trace sitting with his eyes closed. Stands there and watches silently.*

tracesha
Aug 4th, 2001, 11:13:45 PM
:: He now had a perfect mental image of the interior of the ship, without even having to walk around and look at it. He had mapped every hallway, every door, and every bulkhead with nothing more than the power of his own TK field, manipulating it beyond anything he had thought possible in the past.

What other things would he discover that he could do with it? Only time, practice, and possibly even necessity would tell. As it was, it seemed only things he willed to could penetrate the field and that made it quite the formidable defensive weapon.

He was not at all aware of the ghostly presence that had joined him in the cockpit. The apparition had not been a Force user when alive, and Trace was not trained in any mystical arts beyond the force itself, making him completely oblivious to the arrival.

His eyes remained closed as he considered slipping the TK field out and around the outside surface of the ship, wondering what the sensation might be like of having it in the openness of space, but he wondered if it might interfere with their travel through the hyperspace conduit and decided against it. ::

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 4th, 2001, 11:29:14 PM
*Is completely unaware of what is going on in the cockpit, and has her eyes squeezed tightly shut. She didn't notice the TK field, since she could easily pass through it. Thinking about what Ja'Aku said as she drifted off to sleep with a frown on her face.*

JaAku Jinn
Aug 4th, 2001, 11:41:37 PM
*Decides to have some fun at Traces' expense. Walks over to him, and places a hand on his shoulder. He had only tried this twice before, and was pleased with the effects it had. Concentrates on Trace.
Traces mind is suddenly flooded with strange images. People and places he has never seen before, agonising pain, screams and blood everywhere. Images from Ja'Akus' short life. He grins, then lifts his hand from the Sith.*

tracesha
Aug 4th, 2001, 11:59:32 PM
::It was sudden and quite unexpected, but what he saw didn’t disturb him in the least. He actually took pleasure in seeing others suffering and in torment. It was only slightly annoying that he had no idea why these images leapt into his mind and who was responsible. It certainly was no memory or vision of his, but then perhaps that was just what it was…..a vision of something to come perhaps. His eyes didn’t open and he just wondered if there would be more. ::

JaAku Jinn
Aug 5th, 2001, 12:27:31 AM
*Another growl passes his lips. He wasn't sure why this wasn't working the way he planned; perhaps it had to do with his being a sith? Places his hand on the mans' pale forehead, and concentrates again. He remembers the most painful moment of his life - Trace feels the shock and searing pain of hot steel burning through his chest, blood rising up in his throat, gurgling. He sees a beautiful woman, dressed in jedi garb, screaming, and feels all the emotions Ja'Aku did that day. Fear, anger, a sense of loss and confusion. He feels his body begin to weaken from the loss of blood, and sees the woman runs towards him. Watches as she is hit from behind, claws ripping through soft flesh, her eyes widen and hears her sob out his name as she falls to the ground. Falling to his knees, reaching out to her in desperation, unable to save her. Hot tears on his cheeks, eyes going blurry then darkness. He can hear her screaming as she is totured by his enemies, then their harsh voices laughing and then silence. Ja'Akus face was a mask as he removed his hand from Trace.*

tracesha
Aug 5th, 2001, 12:36:48 AM
:: The feeling of the actual pain of the vision this time made it seem too real, but its only effects were the clenching of his hands on the arms of the chair he was in and the tightening of the features on his face. He knew it wasn’t reality and fear was not something that he ever let control or take him over in any way, so the effects of those emotions were nil.

Sweat ran down his forehead as he began to breathe hard from the exertion of actually feeling as if he had lived the moment. It was all but an illusion and not really a very long one. These visions weren’t of anyone he recognized though and he found it very puzzling. :::

JaAku Jinn
Aug 5th, 2001, 12:49:47 AM
*Let out his breath in a loud hiss. Brings a hand back, and smacks him hard across the face, leaving a large red mark.Screams angrily into his mind*

Why are you so infuriating?!

*Stops himself, and smirks. He would have to try harder next time...but for now, he would have to wait and see how the Sith reacted*

tracesha
Aug 5th, 2001, 02:14:36 AM
:: He was shocked to feel something strike his face. His TK field had been compromised without his knowledge. The hand that struck him didn’t feel like a living being though. It was cold and didn’t seem to be alive.

His eyes popped open and he looked up to see what had struck him. He saw the not quite solid face of a person he had seen once before and looked at him indifferently. ::

“You will need to find someone else to try and get your kicks. I will give you no satisfaction. I assure you.”

JaAku Jinn
Aug 5th, 2001, 02:32:19 AM
*Growls angrily. eyes glowing. Then smiles wickedly.*

I don't need you to get my "kicks"....I'll have all the fun I can stand when you arrive at my home and the locals tear you to bits...Damn force user....

*Is practically spitting because he is so mad. He can feel himself losing control. He stops, closes his eyes and is silent for a brief second. Opens them, and smiles a childs smile. His voice is bright and clear, almost normal.*

Don't think this is over..I'll find your weakness, and when I do, I'll crush you.....
*slowly fades to nothingness. He is still on the ship, but is undectable by Trace.*

tracesha
Aug 5th, 2001, 02:37:17 AM
“Eh, that’s what they all say. Enjoy the frustration.”

:: He said with a smugly with a smirk on his face. ::

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 5th, 2001, 02:49:02 AM
*Couldn't sleep, and is standing in the doorway. Doesn't witness what Ja'Aku did, but arrives in time to hear Trace talking, to what seemed to be himself. Raises an eyebrow.*

Who's going to enjoy the frustration?

tracesha
Aug 5th, 2001, 02:56:50 AM
"Seems you brother has decided that I am his personal plaything and here for his amusement."

:: Said as he spun around in the chair to face her. ::

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 5th, 2001, 03:03:10 AM
*her face doesn't change, but her eyes do. They look out from under the brim of her hat at him sadly.*

He isn't too happy with the fact that you're going on this trip...I'm sorry....
*She looks down at the floor, ashamed.*

tracesha
Aug 5th, 2001, 03:09:33 AM
“Not really surprising from a sibling. I know I am protective of my sister as well. Didn’t you say something about force users not being very welcomed on your world?”

:: The tone of his voce is relaxed and calm, no hint of criticism or anger. ::

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 5th, 2001, 03:23:20 AM
*sighs*

Yeah...well....I think that's why Ja'Aku is so angry...A force user caused his death, and my sister was a force user and she was killed....*still doesn't look at him.* We have had various groups of force users try to establish themselves on our world, and they've all been slaughtered. I guess we are afraid of things we don't fully understand. There are no force users on my world, never have been any to my knowledge. So we don't fully understand it....

tracesha
Aug 5th, 2001, 03:28:47 AM
“I am not certain there is anyone that fully understands the Force. Even the Masters of it continue to learn from what I know. I definitely know I don’t fully understand the Force, but learn more all the time. That bring up an interesting point though. Being aligned with only one side of the Force makes it difficult to understand the other, but that doesn’t mean I wish to, just a passing thought.”

:: As he speaks he lowers himself down some, leaning forward in his seat, trying to get a look at her face. ::

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 5th, 2001, 04:18:36 AM
But, no-one on my world understands it at all...It's like evil magic there...They don't understand, they can't control it themselves so they destroy it.

*looks into his eyes, hers looking even more sad.*

Two of my loved ones have already lost their lives because of the force, I won't lose you as well.......

tracesha
Aug 5th, 2001, 04:24:36 AM
“Don’t worry. Several people have tried to kill me in the past and failed, if it happens there they will fail as well.”

:: His ego shines as the confidence in his voice is unwavering. ::

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 5th, 2001, 04:44:23 AM
*Can't help but laugh at his reply. She secretly loves that he was so confident and had a huge ego to go along with his other huge things...*

I know you can handle yourself, it's just..I don't know...*smiles a half smile at him.*

tracesha
Aug 5th, 2001, 04:49:24 AM
“Worry accompanies emotional attachments, it’s a fact none of us can overcome easily. Just know that I will not leave you, by anyone’s hands. If I have to slaughter thousands to stay by your side, I will.”

:: He reached out and took her hand squeezing it as he spoke. ::

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 5th, 2001, 05:04:06 AM
*squeezes his hand back. smiles*

I would do the same for you, but I really hope that it would never come to that.

*brings his hand to her mouth and she kisses his palm*

I love you, my bad boy. I will never leave you and never hurt you, or let anyone hurt you ever again. I don't care if they are saiya-jinn or sith or jedi, I won't let anyone cause you harm....

tracesha
Aug 5th, 2001, 05:18:21 AM
“Everything you speak of is of mutual regard DaeTana. I feel the same in every aspect.”

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 5th, 2001, 05:26:18 AM
*Smiles, and curls up on his lap.* Good.

So, what did you do while I was trying to sleep? Besides being harrassed by Ja'Aku?

tracesha
Aug 5th, 2001, 05:32:42 AM
“I experimented with controlling my TK field, and learned a few new things about what I can do.”

:: The last part of her question finally registers. ::

“Too busy worrying to be able to sleep were you?”

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 5th, 2001, 02:04:52 PM
*rests a head on his strong shoulder, and sighs.*

Not worrying, thinking. Nothing important, though....*smiles at what he said about his TK field.*

tracesha
Aug 6th, 2001, 02:28:18 PM
“Perhaps you can get some rest if you stay here?”

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 6th, 2001, 04:27:24 PM
*nuzzles her head into him, and sighs loudly.*

Yeah.

tracesha
Aug 6th, 2001, 09:49:59 PM
:: Having her sleep here would cause him no hindrance and would allow for her to get what she needed. He could operate controls without having to move, if the necessity arose he would have to. ::

“Rest well DaeTana.”

:: He bid her quietly. ::

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 6th, 2001, 10:07:16 PM
*Smiles sleepily*
I will, my bad boy....
*Drifts off into a peaceful sleep. She had been sleeping much better since she met Trace - before most of her nights were plagued with dreams of her families' deaths. He made her feel safe. Breathes gently into his shoulder as she sleeps.*

tracesha
Aug 6th, 2001, 11:25:11 PM
:: The next few hours were uneventful as they traveled on their way. Her resting in his lap and him keeping an eye on the ship’s systems as they flew through hyperspace towards this destination, a place Trace had never been or seen. He wondered if he would be as unwelcome there by the people as she seemed to hint he would , but he didn’t wonder too long. He was very confident that wouldn’t be too much of a problem to deal with. His abilities and smarts would keep him quite safe. ::

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 7th, 2001, 03:44:47 PM
*Wakes up, still in Traces' lap and looks sleepily up at the view-port. More time had passed than she thought. She could see a faint blue orb in the distance. Rubs her eyes and mumbles to herself.*

...almost there...wow..didn't take that long.....

tracesha
Aug 8th, 2001, 01:07:56 AM
:: Before she had awoken, the ship had exited hyperspace with no mishaps and started its approach to the planet. He figured the shifting from the conduit to normal space would be enough to wake her and he figured right as she did.

She has slept for about 10 hours and he had remained awake, pondering all the new abilities he was discovering, as well as what awaited at their destination. ::

“Time does pass more quickly when asleep. I figure we will be landing in about ten minutes.”

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 8th, 2001, 02:39:14 PM
...okay...
*Sits up a bit, watching the planet getting closer and closer. From up in sky, it was quite beautiful, she thought to herself. All shades of green, blue, brown, red. As they approached their final destination, the vegatation became clearer; a huge lush jungle. The ship set down in a small clearing and the engines stopped.*
We're here...*half grins at Trace*

tracesha
Aug 8th, 2001, 05:46:53 PM
“Time for that tour you were going to give me.”

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 8th, 2001, 11:01:54 PM
*The ramp of the Koketsu lowers slowly to the ground, and she steps outside. The sun is just starting to come up over the trees, a cool breeze blowing gently. Smiles as she looks around. Walks down the ramp, and turns, waiting for him to follow.*
It's a bit of a walk to the castle, but this way you get to see the jungle.
*Takes a deep breath, enjoying the wonderfully familiar scents of home. The leaves, flowers and plants of the jungle, the faint smell of burning in the distance.*

tracesha
Aug 9th, 2001, 05:02:18 PM
:: He walked down the ramp, donning his long black trenchcoat. He was fortunate that his TK field maintained his body temperature at its natural rate, else he would probably pass out from the extreme heat, that was quite obvious by the way the atmosphere shimmered on the horizon.

He took in the scenery of the arid jungle and stepped up next to her, nodding in his approval of what he saw. To the natives he probably looked somewhat insane by how he was dressed in this climate, but the sight of him would give them no clues as to exactly just how insane he really was. ::

“A little exercise after the long ride will be a good thing. Need to stretch my legs some.”

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 9th, 2001, 07:28:55 PM
*slips her jacket off, holding it in her arm, adjusts her hat.Reaches over and takes his hand, leading him into the jungle. They walk in silence, DaeTana smiling to herself.

They had only been walking for a few minutes, when they heard voices. Coming at them from behind. Turn to see a young man running at them, cuts along his torso, his brown robes in tatters, fear in his eyes. Pulls Trace to the side, as the man nearly knocks them over. He gets a few feet in front of them and the bushes on either side of the man begin to tremble, and three more young men step out, surrounding the first. They are all dressed in black shorts, two wearing matching black shirts and all wearing big boots. The lead saiya-jinn boy has a large red dragon on his chest, and all three wield sets of claws. The lead boy speaks in rough voice, speaking to his prey in Saiya-jinn. The only word he says in basic is "Fub". The boys are so into the hunt, they don't notice the two others watching. The prey begins to sob, looking for a way out.*

Prey - Why are you doing this?! I've done nothing wrong!

*The lead boy tilts his head, and speaks in basic this time, while the others look on, grinning widely.*

Lead - Why? Because, you stupid Fub, we can, We don't want your kind here...*Signals to the others, who lash out at the prey. One aims for the legs, the other for the arms, and soon they're swarming him. Flashes of bloodied metal claws, flesh and screams fill the air. DaeTana just watches, a smirk on her lips. It's all over pretty quickly; the boys stand and admire their kill, the Fub now almost unrecognisable, his face and body slashed to bits. They grin and chatter at each other, than realise they are not alone. Turn and look at DaeTana and Trace. The lead boy bows, and the others follow, He smiles and speaks to Dae in their native tongue.*

Lead - Mistress DaeTana, I didn't see you there. Welcome home. Did you enjoy the show?

*The trio burst out laughing, and she smiles at them, and nods*
Of course I did, who wouldn't enjoy watching a Fub get gutted? We'll leave you to your fun, see you back home.

*turns to Trace, and shrugs.* Kids today, so violent...

tracesha
Aug 10th, 2001, 03:24:33 PM
:: He had stood and watched the display of violence and death with indifference. Most of what had been said between the group had not been understood by him as it was spoken in a language he did not understand. Yet tere was a basic word he had heard which he was curious as to its definition. ::

”What is a FUB?”

:: He thought to himself , not wanting to ask out loud at this time as DaeTana spoke with the group who had just performed the slaying. He remained silent and his face emotionless as he listened to their exchange, thinking his question might be answered just by coincidence during the conversation as it went on. ::

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 10th, 2001, 05:27:22 PM
*The Lead boy stepped in front of Trace, taking a big sniff. A mischievious grin crossed his face.*
Who is this? A new toy?

*Dae laughed, and spoke to the boys in basic, so Trace could understand.*

Trace Sha, meet Kouryou.

*Kouryou bowed, hand on his bare chest.*
Pleased to meet you...did you enjoy watching us slaughter that force using bastard?
*One of the other boys laughed* Force didn't help him this time....
*The three of them exploded into a fit of mad laughter. Dae smirked.*

tracesha
Aug 10th, 2001, 10:28:03 PM
:: Trace watched as the man greeted him and attempted to mimic what he saw, by raising a hand to his chest. The Sith Knight spoke no words, only nodded as the man spoke. He would not let the tone of his voice give away exactly how foolish he thought these savages were, to believe themselves stronger than a true wielder of the Darkside.

He knew that had it been him these brutes would be nothing more than fertilizer for the forest, food for the beasts that roamed it, their paltry steel weapons melted slabs of how steel, worth no more than a mere credit or two.

The thoughts running through his mind caused him to smile, something that these people would probably take as a sign that what he saw them do had pleased him. He had been right earlier in not asking what a FUB was, his pondering had been answered by the savage’s boisterous words. ::

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 11th, 2001, 01:45:14 AM
*Kouryou made a face, and turned to DaeTana*
This one is strange, he doesn't smell right to me....Seems a bit, cocky? Like he's too good for us *laughs and looks back at his fellow saiya-jinns, then back at the pair*

You should've seen the fun we had a few days ago...Took this fub and his woman and gutted her right in front of him...He cried like a little girl! *snickers*

*DaeTana just shook her head, and nodded.*

We're going to the palace, try not to have too much fun.
*starts to walk off into the jungle, Trace in tow.*

tracesha
Aug 11th, 2001, 05:43:08 PM
:: His expression remained unchanged and he still said nothing to Kouryou, just nodded again. When DaeTana said her farewells and the two of them left, he couldn’t help but feel somewhat relieved. He wanted so badly to strike the trio the men they had just encountered down, removing their blabbing and giggling heads from their bodies and leaving them to be worm food. But at the same time he didn’t wish to do anything to dishonor DaeTana on her homeworld, so he had remained calm and in control. ::

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 12th, 2001, 12:12:47 AM
Sorry about that...they tend to get carried away..
*she spoke to him, looking ahead, sounding a bit embarassed.*
They're just kids, they don't know any better :/ It's different here, force users aren't as powerful as they are at the empire.
*She continued to look ahead, as they reached yet another clearing, this one much larger than the last. A large white stone palace took up most of the space, no gate surrounding it, only two large black stone dragons standing guard at the steps. The jungle loomed in the background, the sun rising higher in the sky, backlighting everything with a soft orange glow. She smiled.*

Home sweet home....
*looked up at him from under the brim of her hat*
What do you think?

tracesha
Aug 12th, 2001, 10:24:50 PM
:: The building was large, but the fact there was no gate or guard seemed somewhat odd to him at least. ::

“A very beautiful place. Is it so peaceful here that you need not have guards?”

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 12th, 2001, 11:54:50 PM
*Giggles*

We're in the middle of a jungle, there's always someone out hunting so we've never had any enemies who've gotten even close...

*walks over and places a hand on one of the dragons, looking up at it. It's red eyes glowed slightly.*
And I don't think a gate would make much difference.

tracesha
Aug 12th, 2001, 11:57:19 PM
:: He watched, raising an eyebrow as the Dragon statue seemed to respond to her touch. ::

“Some kind of defense system eh?”

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 13th, 2001, 11:19:42 AM
These dragons are my clans protectors, so I suppose so...

*Runs her hand down the smoothly carved belly, smiling. The eyes of the dragon glowed brighter, than dimmed.*
I've never seen them do anything more than sit here. Must be waiting...
*Turns to him.*
I guess we should go inside :/

tracesha
Aug 16th, 2001, 12:17:40 PM
:: The glow that had come from the eyes of the statue was enough to make him wonder exactly what they were waiting for and exactly what would happen when the time came. He dismissed the curiosity for now.

He looked into DaeTana’s eyes and flashed her a quick smile, one of the first signs of any emotion he had shown since his arrival. ::

“Lead the way.”

:: He said extending a hand in the direction of the palace. ::

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 16th, 2001, 09:35:44 PM
*Smiles back, leading him through the large doorway into the main foyer (can't think of a better word). The white walls were elaborately carved with scenes of dragons and warriors battling each other. The tiled floor was a checker board of dark red and black. In the center of the ceiling hung a large black iron chandillier. Stairs lead up to another level, and three open doorways lead to hallways on the same level as they were on. Looks around.*

Hmm..must be out, or asleep....It's too quiet *laughs a little*

tracesha
Aug 17th, 2001, 06:27:08 PM
:: Her laughing about it didn’t set him at ease any. He found it very strange that there was no one to greet them at such a place. Surely a castle would have at least a few servants in it, at the very least.

Cautiously he took in the appearance of his new surroundings, noticing the fine craftsmanship and artistry it contained in its design and decoration. He was on edge, half expecting to be ambushed as it just seemed too odd that this place would be so void of life. ::

“Is it usually this abandoned?”

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 17th, 2001, 10:27:15 PM
*Looks outside, squinting.*

It is early...They probably had a little too much fun last night.

*Gives him a look* Don't worry. Everything is fine.

*Goes behind him, wrapping arms around his waist, kissing the middle of his back.* I told you, things are different here. If something was seriously wrong, I would tell you.

tracesha
Aug 18th, 2001, 08:36:15 PM
:: He chuckles and put his hands on hers around his waist. ::

“I guess even the servants are sleeping then?”

:: He felt a little more comfortable having been assured by her, but he still couldn’t shake the uneasy feeling lingering within. ::

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 19th, 2001, 12:51:50 AM
*Can barely hold in laugh*

We don't actually have, er, servants here....More like slaves...

*Rests her head on him.* I don't know where they would be, in the dungeon probably. Or dead. We can go look around if you'd like, would that make you feel more comfortable? Maybe find some more people?

tracesha
Aug 19th, 2001, 12:57:21 AM
“We don’t have to do that.”

:: He says trying to smile to show that he isn’t really too uncomfortable. ::

“We can do whatever it is you cane here to do, part of which you already have by showing me this place.”

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 19th, 2001, 01:39:17 AM
Hmmm...I guess we should wake up the troops...Come on..

*grins and takes his hand, leading him down one of the halls. He notices that the hall is basically pillars with a roof, not really a hall at all. Stops in front of a large set of red-wood doors, letting go of his hand so she can push them open. Walks slowly into the darkened room; a room that smelled of sweat, blood and sex. Shakes her head and mutters*

Lazy asses....*Squints, and notices a young boy sprawled out on the floor. Steps on his chest, causing him to jump. Puts a finger to her lips, shushing him. Turns to Trace, whispering.*
Should we wake these lazy children with a little bit of the old ultra-violence? :evil: Or be nice, and wake them up gently?

tracesha
Aug 19th, 2001, 06:13:18 PM
“How about a little shock, with just a touch of a violent twist?”

:: He doesn’t give her a chance to answer him, before he draws Disorder from his belt, ignites it and flings it up into the air. The red saber remains ignited, with a little telekinetic pressure from Trace, and is guided on a boomerang like path. It severs an old chandelier from the ceiling, and returns to Trace’s hand, before the crash of the chandelier hitting the floor, Trace disengages the blade, places it back on his belt and closes his jacket.

The sound that follows is almost deafening, and Trace wonders if DaeTana will mind a little damage to this place. ::

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 19th, 2001, 09:28:11 PM
*Giggles and shrieks as the chandelier smashes to bits on the floor. Watches as the now awake saiya-jinns jump and yell, getting out of the way; the ones who got caught in the spray of glass shards crying out and cursing loudly. Speaks above the noise in her native language.*

Rise and shine, lazy asses! You call yourselves warriors... *growls* If you aren't up and out of here soon, I'll gut you all and leave your corpses outside for the beasts!!
*Watches as they get up and quickly head out the door, mumbling as they walked by.Smiles at Trace as the last one leaves.* Nice trick, Mr Sha.

tracesha
Aug 19th, 2001, 10:34:59 PM
“Oh how I do love to cause Disorder and chaos in my wake, such a good feeling it brings.”

:: He said with a large smile of satisfaction on his face from seeing all the people wake in horror at the noise and pain caused by what he had done. He had even managed to do so with none of them noticing his weapons, and using that to make the connection that he was what they so oddly referred to as a FUB. ::

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 20th, 2001, 01:39:54 AM
Then you should have lots of fun here :evil:
*Kisses his cheek as she walks pass him. Heads down the hall, back to the first room. Turns, looking around, then smiles at him.*
I think you really spooked them...They all left. *laughs* Are you hungry? We can get something to eat, if you want.

tracesha
Aug 20th, 2001, 05:26:25 PM
:: He follows behind her, still beaming with self pride. ::

“That sounds like a reasonable idea.”

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 20th, 2001, 06:37:15 PM
*Leads him down yet another hall, this one going in the opposite direction of the first. Stops at a large open doorway, and walks inside. A few others, ones for the bunk room, were in the large kitchen, digging around in drawers and a large fridge unit. Turned as they heard the pair enter and nodded, scurrying away with their food. DaeTana walked to the fridge, opening it and bending down to look at it's contents.*

Hmmmmmm....*Grabs a few things and puts them in Traces
arms.* Hold this, please.*continues to dig around, putting a few more things in his arms.*

tracesha
Aug 21st, 2001, 04:09:37 PM
:: This was somewhat unusual and odd for Trace, he was never really one to cook for himself, or for that matter, even see what was required to prepare food before he received the finished product from a servant. He just stood there with his arms out, looking over each of the items she placed in his arms. ::

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 21st, 2001, 09:15:33 PM
*Grabs a large green bottle, and shuts the fridge.*
Follow me...
*walks over to the large island counter, setting the bottle down. Reaches up and grabs a big pan from the rack hanging above them. Puts it on the counter, then looks at him, raising an eyebrow.*
You can put that stuff down you know...
*Opens a drawer, and takes out some forks and knifes and a spatula. Puts them with the other items on the counter, and goes to start the stove, pan in hand. Smiles, and talks to Trace with her back to him.*
Can you get out some plates? They're in the cupboard beside the fridge.

tracesha
Aug 21st, 2001, 09:31:30 PM
:: He shrugged and placed the foodstuffs near where she seemed to be working on preparing the meal. ::

“I can.”

:: He walked to the cabinet she had indicated and opened it, retrieving the two plates, not quite sure where she wanted him to put them. This was all so unusual for him. ::

“Where should I put these?”

:: He asked with a plate in each hand. ::

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 21st, 2001, 09:52:22 PM
*turns, grabbing some of the food, and caught a glimpse of him before she turned back to the stove. Giggles.*

Just put them on the counter, please...Not too domestic, are you?
*Uses the spatula to put some reddish sauce in the pan, stirring it around. Dumps some meat and strange looking vegetables into the pan.*
Get some glasses, they're in the cupboard over the sink. Please and thank you...:)
*Points*

tracesha
Aug 23rd, 2001, 09:20:12 PM
:: Places the plates where she points him to then goes over to the cupboard and gets what appears to be a pair of glasses suitable for the situation. ::

“I think this is the first time I have ever even been in a kitchen.”

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 23rd, 2001, 11:25:24 PM
*Stops stirring the contents of the pan, and looks at him a bit shocked*

You've NEVER been in a kitchen? Ever?

* Stirs up the mixture again, adding a few more ingredients.*

What would happen if you were stranded somewhere? What would you eat? You must know how to cook, right?

*Takes a little bite of the food off the spatula, and adds some spices to it. Turns the heat down and grabs the bottle, opening it. Holds it up, smiling.*
Glasses, please.

tracesha
Aug 25th, 2001, 09:17:08 PM
“I know a bit about preparing field rations in combat situations, but to actually be inside a kitchen and preparing actual food from scratch? No.”

:: He said as he thought about the simplicity of making and using most standard field and ships rations, prepackaged, precooked, just warm and go. ::

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 25th, 2001, 09:29:59 PM
I'm used to cooking for myself; if I don't, then I don't eat.

*takes a glass, and fills it with a thick red liquid. Hands it back to him, and fills the other one. Clinks her glass against his*
Cheers :)
*takes a big sip and smiles* Mmm. Good to be home.

tracesha
Aug 25th, 2001, 10:21:36 PM
:: He took the glass from her and brought it up under his nose. He could smell that it contained alcohol and this wasn’t any kind of formal dinner where he felt he would offend anyone if he didn’t drink any. He just nodded to what she said and set the glass down, not drinking from it and not explaining why. ::

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 25th, 2001, 10:35:47 PM
*Sets her glass down beside his, remembering he doesn't drink. Takes the pan from the stove and puts some of the food onto each plate. Puts it back on the stove and grabs the silverware.*
I hope you're hungry. :)

tracesha
Aug 26th, 2001, 10:05:17 PM
:: He picks up the silverware and looks up at her. ::

“I am, thanks for the meal.”

:: He started to eat, wondering why the place was still sort of devoid of other activities and or people, even after they had woken what he thought was everyone up. ::

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 26th, 2001, 10:25:17 PM
*takes a big forkful of food, eating with a big smile. Swallows, and tilts her head, giving him a look.*

What is it now? Something's bothering you, tell me what it is...

*sets her plate down on the counter, and takes a drink of her wine.*

tracesha
Aug 27th, 2001, 05:49:51 PM
“It just seems so quiet around here. I suppose I’m just not used to that.”

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 27th, 2001, 07:41:54 PM
*Shrugs*

Okay,
I think it's nice....Sometimes it's good when things are quiet; it's a nice change from having fighting going on constantly - that's what usually goes on here. Tonight will be loud and noisy, we're having a hunt. *smiles and takes another big bite of food.* We'll have to find you a more, appropriate, weapon than your sabre, though.