PDA

View Full Version : Two Of A Kind

Azumi Rae
Aug 15th, 2001, 02:56:14 PM
*She walks slowly into the smoke filled bar, listening to all the sounds and taking in all the smells. She made her way to the bar, and leans against it.*

White wine, please *Tosses a few credits on the counter. Doesn't notice the large scary-looking man eyeing her. Doesn't notice him creeping closer to her. Reaching out for her arm.*

Azumi Rae
Aug 15th, 2001, 02:57:52 PM
*Suddenly snaps a hand out, grabbing the mans' arm and twisting it hard. Doesn't look at him as he cries out in surprize*

Now now, shouldn't mess with a lady....:evil:

*Lets him go, and sips her drink*

Ryu Warusa
Aug 15th, 2001, 03:18:32 PM
"Hey!" An apparently drunk man stumbles into the bar with a tie tied to his head. Everyone turns to look at this man as he stumbles onto a barstool next to a young woman. "Barkeep! Drinks for everyone on me!"

Azumi Rae
Aug 15th, 2001, 03:23:13 PM
*turns as this loud man enters, and sits beside her. His aura was fuzzy and she could smell the drink of his breath. Couldn't help but laugh at him.*

You heard him, start pouring! :lol:

*smiles at the new-comer* Not that you need anymore to drink....

Ryu Warusa
Aug 15th, 2001, 06:53:47 PM
"Of course I need more to drink!" Puts his arm around her. "A toast! To the Vagrant Guard, the best mercenary group ever!" Everyone raises their glasses and cheers along with him. "So care to join me for a night filled with fun?"

Azumi Rae
Aug 15th, 2001, 09:50:58 PM
*Laughs more as he puts his arm around her.*

Of course I'll join you, I'm always up for some fun.

*Pauses, thinking.*
Who are the Vagrant Guard?

Ryu Warusa
Aug 16th, 2001, 12:03:10 AM
"Th Vagrant Guard... we're the best guardsmen/mercenaries hired by TriOptimum, of course." Ryu tries to take a drink from his bottle to realise its empty. Now where did my drink go? He looks down and realises that he evidently spilled most of it onto the young lady next to him. "Sorry about that, I'll clean it up for you."

Azumi Rae
Aug 16th, 2001, 12:28:41 AM
Eep!!! NO!

*Wipes at her clothes, feeling the icky wet of his spilled drink. Feels around on the bar for a napkin or cloth or anything.*

Can you get me a napkin? I can't find one....*Makes a face* Damnit...

Ryu Warusa
Aug 16th, 2001, 12:33:25 AM
"Sure thing... though I was cleaning it for you." He grabs a napkin and places it into her hand and closed his hand around hers. Need to sober up! Ryu punches himself in the face to sober himself up, it also apparently works. "I truly am sorry."

Azumi Rae
Aug 16th, 2001, 12:42:59 AM
*raises an eyebrow, hearing the smack of flesh on flesh. Smiles as he holds her hand. Reaches up to touch his face, fingers running down his cheek softly.*

What just happened? Did someone hit you?
*Leaves her hand on his face, blushing*
I'm sorry....I can't see....

Ryu Warusa
Aug 16th, 2001, 12:56:24 AM
"Oh, that was just me sobering up. Don't worry about that too much." Blind... "That's ok, you don't want to see me when I'm drunk." Realizes that there is a tie on his head, and removes it. He slowly slides his hand down her face. "Too bad that you can't see yourself in a mirror, because you are beautiful." Looks around and realizes that everyone in the bar is looking at them.

Azumi Rae
Aug 16th, 2001, 01:06:14 AM
*Her cheeks flush a light pink.* Uh, thank you...
* Runs her fingertips along his cheek, down his chin. Moves her fingers across his lips, taking her other hand and feeling his hair, his forehead, moving down his eyebrows, cheek and stopping on his chin*

I would like to see you. I'm sure you are very handsome, although, your aura is a bit muddy because of the drink...*smiles* I don't even know your name....

Ryu Warusa
Aug 16th, 2001, 01:12:12 AM
Ryu smiles at the young woman. "Aah you're right, introductions should come first. My name is Ryu Warusa. You are?"

Azumi Rae
Aug 16th, 2001, 01:16:26 AM
*Feels him smile*
Azumi Rae. Nice to meet you, Ryu.
*Grins*
So, you suggested we go have some fun. Well? What did you have in mind?

Ryu Warusa
Aug 16th, 2001, 08:48:21 AM
Why do women always ask... damn I wish I was drunk right now... good idea. Ryu turns from her and demands the bartender hand him a bottle of his cheapest alchohol. He then proceeds to drink it down in large chugs. "Fun, you say... I don't know, what would you find entertaining besides myself?"

Azumi Rae
Aug 16th, 2001, 05:46:51 PM
*reaches out, taking the bottle from him*

Don't....please. Maybe you could ..er. show me around the city? I've never been here before, and I don't feel safe walking the streets alone.

*makes a little pout* If you aren't too busy to spend sometime with me, that is.

Ryu Warusa
Aug 16th, 2001, 08:32:12 PM
"Alright... I won't drink anymore. Lets go, everyone is staring at us in here." Ryu grabs her hand and leads her out of the bar onto the cold night streets. "So, what are you interested in?"

Azumi Rae
Aug 16th, 2001, 08:45:09 PM
*Wraps her arms around herself, shivering*

Hmmm, you? :)
*Leans against him, trying to get warmer.*
I like travelling, I guess I'm a wanderer...What do you do? Besides merc work?

Ryu Warusa
Aug 16th, 2001, 08:49:20 PM
Ryu places his arms around her as they walk. "Aah you know, a little of this and a little of that. I also collect ships." Other people's ships... heh heh

Azumi Rae
Aug 16th, 2001, 08:57:24 PM
*Snuggles in close, arms slipping around his waist. Head resting on his shoulder.*
Mmmm, a man of mystery are you? I like that...Tell me about this city, what does it look like...

Ryu Warusa
Aug 16th, 2001, 09:30:59 PM
"Well, its not as beautiful as Bespin. In fact the only good thing that I've found here was you. And the liquor. Places his hand under her chin and tilts her head up so he could see her face. The moonlight accentuated her features and made her look simply irresistable. "Beautiful..." He whispers to himself.

Azumi Rae
Aug 17th, 2001, 12:23:45 PM
*Blushes more*

Um... ah what the hell....

*leans up and kisses him lightly on the lips.*

Ryu Warusa
Aug 17th, 2001, 12:40:07 PM
Well, that was unexpected... She could taste the alchohol on his breath and he knew it. "Well then, shall we continue with the tour, or shall we stay here all night?" Ryu held her close to keep her warm. He loved the way she smelled. She smelled a lot like the flowers of his home planet.

Azumi Rae
Aug 17th, 2001, 01:46:07 PM
Hmmm...either way, we'll have fun...You can decide.
*Grins, then licks her lips, tasting his drink on them.*

Ryu Warusa
Aug 17th, 2001, 01:58:25 PM
"I guess you're right, lets go somewhere a little warmer." Ryu holds out his arm, she grabs it and they walk off, with her head leaning onto Ryu's shoulder.

Azumi Rae
Aug 17th, 2001, 10:10:44 PM
*leans against him, letting him lead her through the streets. She usually didn't have someone lead her around like this, but she liked this funny drunken man. She wished she could see him, all she could make out with the force was a muddy blue color.*

Ryu Warusa
Aug 17th, 2001, 10:20:05 PM
Too bad she can't see... wait Jerred is also blind, but he can see with his goggles... "You know they have glasses that help blind people see. My friend has a pair."

Azumi Rae
Aug 17th, 2001, 10:32:12 PM
*Raises an eyebrow*

I've never heard of that before...I've been blind since I was five years old, seeing would be amazing..*smiles* I could see you then.

Ryu Warusa
Aug 17th, 2001, 10:40:55 PM
"That would be great... I want you to be able to see me. Hmm, I don't think we would be able to find a pair this late... unless..." Jerred would be asleep on my ship, he always removes them when he goes to sleep... "we borrow his for the night." Ryu starts leading her to his ship.

Azumi Rae
Aug 17th, 2001, 10:46:11 PM
*gets lead behind him, still holding his arm. Wondering where the hell they are going*

Ryu Warusa
Aug 17th, 2001, 10:54:26 PM
They finally arrive at his ship. Ryu inputs the entry code and enters with Azumi. "Sit down right there, I'll be right back." Ryu walks off to the makeshift quarters of Jerred and spots the goggles on the table next to his bed. Using the technique his master taught him on stealth, he walked up and grabbed them. He walked back out of the room and back to the 'living room'. Sorry Jerred, I'll return them to you in the morning. "Aaah, here you go, put these on." Ryu places the goggles into her hands and kisses her gently. "I hope this works."

Azumi Rae
Aug 17th, 2001, 11:04:36 PM
*Puts the goggles on, and looks around. Things were there; she could see actual objects, not just the auras. She laughed loudly, throwing her arms around his neck* I can see!!! Wow!

*leans back, taking his face in her hands. Smiles more, taking in every detail of his face.*

Oh my god, you're beautiful! :)

Ryu Warusa
Aug 17th, 2001, 11:10:12 PM
"Shhh keep it down. We don't need Jerred waking up and stumbling around my ship. In here, theres plenty of insolation here." He leads her to his luxurious room. In the center was a large circular bed, on the sides were his dressers and weapon rack. He sits on his bed, and beckons her to sit with him.

Azumi Rae
Aug 17th, 2001, 11:15:44 PM
*sits down on the bed, still in awe form actually being able to see. Looks around at everything, grinning*
Wow....this is amazing....
*Turns to him*
Thank you Ryu.

Ryu Warusa
Aug 17th, 2001, 11:21:01 PM
"It was nothing, I just thought that it would be a crime if I did not try to help you see." Ryu holds her hand gently. "So, what do you think of my ship and that mirror over there?" Ryu points to the mirror to the side of his drawer.

Azumi Rae
Aug 24th, 2001, 11:34:01 PM
*turns and looks into the mirror. Reaches up and touches her face, watching every little expression she made. She looked at herself for a long time, not saying anything. Turns back to Ryu, tears in her eyes.*

Oh..thank you so much....*Puts her arms around his neck, pulling him close*

Ryu Warusa
Aug 24th, 2001, 11:56:37 PM
Ryu was begining to turn red, not from being embarrased but from being squeezed by this vibrant young woman. "It was nothing dear... I just wanted to help you. I'm glad I could help with that, even though it is temporary. I will be needing to return those to my friend. But we could ask him in the morning where he found them." Now? Why not? He moves her closer to him, and kisses her gently on her lips.

Azumi Rae
Aug 25th, 2001, 12:26:19 AM
*Is a bit startled by the kiss, but relaxs and kisses him back. Arms move slowly up his back, and she murmurs softly before pulling away. Looks up at him, smiling.*

I don't care if it's only for a moment, it was wonderful to be able to see again....

Ryu Warusa
Aug 25th, 2001, 09:26:33 PM
"I just want to hold you close." Saying so he moved her close to him and kissed her. Massaging her back as he kissed her. He tried to make her as comfortable as possible.

OOC: I'm trying not to get too dirty, but without it and the mischief, this thread gets kinda boring.

Azumi Rae
Aug 25th, 2001, 09:35:40 PM
*sighs, taking the goggles off, burying her face into his chest. And sighed.*

OOC. I know, but gotta keep things PG 13 :/

Ryu Warusa
Aug 25th, 2001, 10:12:56 PM
OOC: Let the admins deal with it.

IC: "Are you tired? if you wish you can stay here." Ryu held her closely and whispered in her ear. "You don't have t leave or anything. Do you want to leave?" He stared into her big beautiful eyes as if though for the first time.