PDA

View Full Version : A visit from TriOptium

Valk Twilight
Aug 20th, 2001, 03:14:40 PM
[i]The room had been well lighted, a change from its usual darkness as an interagation room. He wanted the room as spartan as they came, the sole attention in this room would be forced on him and any other 'thing' that went on would easily be noticed. His associate's told him that their contact was to arrive on Coruscant within the hour, and that he was to be heading directly to the Imperial discipline center to meet him. It had taken a pretty credit to get this room for what he did, but if this pulled out well, then it would be worth it. He sat there in that plain wooden chair, over the table, and waited for the time to come.

Jerred Rez
Sep 1st, 2001, 06:29:14 PM
Jerred steps into the room, his eyes silently scanning. There might be hiden dangers anywhere, and while he had been told to be subtle in his detection, he still held little to any trust for a corporation he had previously never done business with. Caffer came in behind him, nodding to Valk as he approached the table. The shrewd looking man with the silver tinted glasses extended a hand.

"Greetings, I am Caffer Llaron, TriOptimum CEO. A pleasure to meet you at last, Valk Twilight."

Valk Twilight
Sep 6th, 2001, 09:50:06 PM
"As it is to meet you"(Appearently 'dress to impress' had been the bill for today, I'll have to remember that)"Now, I do believe we have business to get down to?"He leaned down, pulling a plain brown briefcase up from underneath the table; ah, mirrors, a wonderful thing; he opened it quickly, revealing star charts, graphs, and design specifications."I do believe you have an offer to make"