PDA

View Full Version : The Great Desert of Jamuraa

Sorsha Kasajian
Jul 24th, 2001, 03:01:13 PM
OOC: This is a TSE training Thread, but also an RP of sorts, since it's taking place away from TSE. For the moment it is closed, with the excepton of certain characters who live out in the desert, like the Viashino. I'm still playing with ideas for this, and may open it after it reaches a certain point.

(continued from <a href=http://pub59.ezboard.com/fthesempirefrm9.showMessage?topicID=154.topic>here</a>)

Sorsha Kasajian
Jul 24th, 2001, 05:47:09 PM
:: Sorsha walks down the ramp of the Chimera, waiting for her new disciples to follow ::

"This is the place."

:: She looked at the open desert around them. It had been a long time since she had been here last. A very long time ::

DaeTana Jinn
Jul 24th, 2001, 09:15:11 PM
*walks out of the ship closely behind Sorsha. Her hat was pulled down slightly lower than usual, and she peered out from under it at the desert.*

Ah, nice:evil:

*She practically jumps off the ramp, landing in the hot sand, loving the heat of this place.*

Good choice, Mistress Sorsha....er, Master Sorsha....
*laughs, looking around, taking note of everything in view.*

Endo Freedoo
Jul 24th, 2001, 09:25:06 PM
:: Oh wonderful, yet another sandy rock to be on. He was thinking to himself. I’d think she wouldn’t much care for them after all the trouble she has had in the past. Peering out the viewport of their ship for a moment before turning his attention back to the task at hand, from the pilot’s chair. He checked all the systems and powered things down. How I love overhauling the ship after being on planets like this. Sand in every manifold’s recesses, such a pain in my ass.

He rose from his seat, unsure if he was to stay on board or venture into the heat with them. Checking his weapons and the supplies he had on his person, he walked to the hatch and stood in the opening, wondering if he would get any instructions.

Most likely he would stay and baby-sit the Chimera, that was his usual task on unknown worlds. His large round eyes squinted as much as possible as he looked around the sandy expanse, unimpressed with the place, just as he was with the other sandy rocks he had been to. ::

Tirsa Krylana
Jul 25th, 2001, 12:22:27 PM
:: pokes her head out of "The Chimera" and looks over to where Sorsha and Dae were talking. The heat hit her face immediately and she blew out a breath with puffed up her white bangs ::

"Oh boy! Sand!"

:: she was just as happy as Endo about this little venture. At least her suffering through this means she gets to do whatever she wants latter ::

Darkestsith6
Jul 25th, 2001, 02:30:19 PM
:: Darkestsith6 walked slowly at the ramp, he was used to the sand and heat. His past years he had been living in Tatoinee, so he was used to this type of weather. ::

' Master Sorsha, what shall we do here '

Sorsha Kasajian
Jul 25th, 2001, 03:43:35 PM
"We'll be staying here for nine days, so those who wish to return to the Empire can do so now."

:: glances over her shoulder at her companions ::

Tirsa Krylana
Jul 25th, 2001, 04:16:52 PM
:: steps onto the ramp of "The Chimera" ::

"Hmm ... sand or Sith?"

:: hops off the ramp and adjusts the blaster rifle and pack strapped to her shoulder ::

"Sand it is!"

Endo Freedoo
Jul 25th, 2001, 04:29:55 PM
:: As usual, he hadn’t understood the basic being spoken though he did understand numbers, being in the business of acquiring as much money as he could get his fingers on.

Nine? He thought. Perhaps she is talking about opposition, or maybe a time duration? He wasn’t too sure and just remained at the opening of the ship, waiting to see what would happen. ::

DaeTana Jinn
Jul 25th, 2001, 05:01:56 PM
*starts to walk slowly, not going to far away, but curious as to what else could be out there. Takes a deep breath, trying to see if she could smell anything out there. She already knew the scent of Sorsha and the rest from the ride there. That would be a big help out here, since Sorsha stated they would be here for nine days.*

Darkestsith6
Jul 25th, 2001, 06:16:01 PM
:: Darkestsith6 stayed, wanting to complete his training. ::

Sorsha Kasajian
Jul 25th, 2001, 06:28:07 PM
:: she looks back to Endo and speaks in Rodian ::

"We shall be here for nine days. I know how much you despise this climate, so you are free to go. Return for us at the end of that time."

Endo Freedoo
Jul 25th, 2001, 06:58:51 PM
:: He hears and understands his employer and friend and considers what she says. The cost of fuel for another round trip, or to stay in this climate, hating the heat and sand and having to overhaul the ship, a tough choice. Well, the ship was already full of sand, nine more days wouldn’t make it that much worse, and spending time with the Sith by himself wasn’t too appealing. ::

I shall remain here at the ship.

:: He finally answers. ::

Darkestsith6
Jul 25th, 2001, 09:08:47 PM
:: Darkestsith6 understands the takling of Sorsha ::

' I used to live in this climate and he can't stand it. How different people are... '

Tirsa Krylana
Jul 26th, 2001, 11:35:25 PM
:: looks over at DarkestSith and raises a brow ::

"Well, I used to live in the desert too and it was no picnic."

:: makes a face and heads over by Sorsha and her other apprentice, looking around at a lot of sand ::

"This is fun."

DaeTana Jinn
Jul 26th, 2001, 11:44:21 PM
*grins*

It will be once we find something..or rather, someone, to kill :evil:

We will be killing, right? *looks to Sorsha for an answer*

Darkestsith6
Jul 27th, 2001, 02:55:17 PM
:: Darkestsith6 walks up to DeaTana ::

' Well, killing you is always a choice. '

DaeTana Jinn
Jul 27th, 2001, 03:49:24 PM
*snickers, then laughs in his face. Covers her mouth with a hand and speaks, her voice slightly muffled*

YOU? Kill me???

*Laughs again*

Sorsha Kasajian
Jul 28th, 2001, 12:58:43 PM
:: raises her hand betwwen the two of them ::

"You'll have the chance to prove yourselves to me soon enough."

:: she points to the packs and robes that Endo placed on the ramp ::

"Fetch them. Both of you."

DaeTana Jinn
Jul 28th, 2001, 05:14:30 PM
*holds in a snarl, and puts a small smile on her lips instead. Does as her master commands.*

Endo Freedoo
Jul 29th, 2001, 01:41:27 AM
:: He had a difficult time suppressing the chuckle as he saw Sorsha point her two Disciples at the supplies she had directed him to lay out for them. He found it entertaining knowing the little he did about what she had in store for them, and found it hard not to display that entertainment with his odd laugh. A smiple thought went through his mind as he watched them complying with her direction. Better the two of you than me. So good not to be a Darkside Force user trainee. I’ll take being the hired henchman over that, any day. ::

DaeTana Jinn
Jul 29th, 2001, 01:44:24 AM
*bends to pick up the packs, and looks up at the chuckling alien. Grins at him, and winks, knowing he doesn't speak what force users called "basic" and wouldn't understand her if she talked anyway.*

Darkestsith6
Aug 1st, 2001, 12:34:15 PM
:: Darkestsith6 picked up the packs as well. ::

' It seems your used to acting as a servant. '

Sorsha Kasajian
Aug 1st, 2001, 02:33:28 PM
"May I remind you that you live to serve me as well."

:: grins at her disciples ::

"I'm giving the two of you a head start before the wild hunt begins. Once night falls, I'll unleash the Vornskrs. The last time they were fed was three days ago. The sun sets in a few hours, so you haven't much time."

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 1st, 2001, 04:07:52 PM
*Raises an eyebrow*

Vornskrs??? What are those?

*Takes her pack and begins walking out into the desert.*

Mneh, whatever they are...it'll make this trip much more fun. And Ds6, being from noble blood, I usually have people like you to carry my bags for me.

Darkestsith6
Aug 4th, 2001, 02:03:36 PM
' You haven't seen me in action have you. '

:: Darkestsith6 headed out into the desert ::

Endo Freedoo
Aug 4th, 2001, 05:20:35 PM
:: The animosity building between Sorsha’s Disciples was quite evident by the demeanor they carried themselves with. Didn’t have to understand what they were saying to be able to discern that one. It was so very obvious by just the looks they gave each other and the tones of their voices.

He found himself wondering if either of them would return from this exercise. Those creatures Sorsha had instructed him to bring along, sure were nasty from what he could see, and he also had heard they enjoyed preying on force users. This would be something he would have to see, just so he could know a little more about what rigors training would bring for these two.

Knowing exactly what to do so that he could observe what was to take place, he stepped back inside the Chimera and went to the back to prepare a probe droid, outfitted with a camera and night vision. Sending one out after them would allow him to observe and not be a part of the actual exercise himself. Just how he preferred it. The Force was for Sorsha, her family, and her disciples. Endo would prefer to just stick to making money and learning a few new tricks to help give him an edge in doing so. ::

Darkestsith6
Aug 8th, 2001, 01:08:08 PM
:: Darkestsith6 kept on walking further and further into the desert...almost until he was gone... ::

Tirsa Krylana
Aug 8th, 2001, 05:58:46 PM
:: kicks at the sand and sighs, watching the two Sith Disciples walk off. A cold chill ran down the length of her body as desert air was dropping in temperature dramatically. Tirsa noticed that it was getting close to nightfall. The sun was still slowly disappearing into the horizon and soon it would be time to release the Vornskrs ::

"Do we have to wait? Why not let them loose now! Be much more fun to watch that!" :lol:

Sorsha Kasajian
Aug 8th, 2001, 06:51:05 PM
"You could always be out there with them I suppose."

:: watches the horizon as the sun sets, deep in thought ::

Tirsa Krylana
Aug 8th, 2001, 07:01:52 PM
"Oh please. I'd end up killing them and feeding them to the Vornskrs so they wouldn't eat me."

:: grins ::

"Besides, not your Disciple." :p

Sorsha Kasajian
Aug 8th, 2001, 07:15:37 PM
:: Sorsha stands in perfect silence as the last rays of daylight fade away. She turns to Endo and speaks in rodian ::

"Unload the cages and release the Vornskrs. Then secure the ship. We'll search for what's left of those two in the morning."

:: walks back up the ramp and disappears into the Chimera ::

Endo Freedoo
Aug 8th, 2001, 07:39:31 PM
:: He had already sent the probe droids out to follow, they would be nearly undetectable in the dark, being as black as night themselves. Sorhsa speaking directly to him turned his attention from what he had been doing in sending them out. He listened to what she said carefully and answered simply. ::

As you command Sorsha.

:: He turned back to the console in front of him and activated the cages release controls. The Vornskrs left the ship and Endo activated the shielding to help block Sorsha’s Force signature from their senses. The five feral and hungry creatures immediately took off through the sand in search of their prey. ::

Tirsa Krylana
Aug 8th, 2001, 08:20:08 PM
:: heard the snarls of the Vornskrs and her eyes grew wide. Turning around, she saw them take off but two of them stopped and stared straight at her. They bared their teeth and padded closer, tails whipping back and forth ::

"AW FRELL!!!"

:: she ran up the ramp as fast as she could and pounded on the controls. The whining sound of it being pulled into the ship drown out the sounds of hungry growls. The pair ran after her and leapt forward, trying to get to her when the doors finally shut.

Tirsa heard them hit the door and then after a few moments, heard the scattering of feet. She rested her head against the wall and tried to catch her breath ::

"Okay ... that ... wasn't funny."

Sorsha Kasajian
Aug 8th, 2001, 08:40:12 PM
:: Sorsha bursts into laughter, unable to contain her mirth at the look on her lover's face ::

"Just in time for dinner. Are you hungry?"

Darkestsith6
Aug 9th, 2001, 12:00:42 PM
:: Darkestsith6 knew the hunt had begin, and he was well prepared for it. He hid in a spot where he could see anything approaching him. He also noticed a sand storm starting, but this was all the liking to Darkestsith6. ::

OOC: I have no clue what vorskns(sp?) are, will someone explain?

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 9th, 2001, 12:23:45 PM
OOC. Someone will explain, be patient, I didn't know what they were either, :lol: had to ask someone too. They like to hunt force users, and they are poisonious, I know that much.

IC. *Is still walking, hardly noticing the sand blowing wildly around, and smells something new in the air. Turns back towards the ship, dropping her gear, and sitting in the sand to wait. Pulls off her boots and tosses them aside.*

Vornskr Pack
Aug 10th, 2001, 03:59:18 PM
:: the two Vornskrs pace around outside the Chimera, growling and gnashing in frustration that their dinner eluded them. they run off into the desert, following the rest of the pack in pursuit of the disciples ::

Darkestsith6
Aug 16th, 2001, 07:48:10 PM
:: Darkestsith6 still awaited the arrival of the pack. ::

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 16th, 2001, 09:26:18 PM
*Sits and waits, drawing a large dragon with a finger in the sand. Smells the creatures getting closer. Smiles down at her drawing and waits more.*

Vornskr Pack
Aug 20th, 2001, 07:47:19 PM
:: Their keen senses and ability to sense the Force drew them closer and closer to the Disciples. When they were about twenty yards away, three broke off towards their right flank as the other two went left. The distance closed even more so as the five Vornskrs began to circle their prey, now only ten yards away.

They stalked closer and closer, their vicious tails whipping back and forth, kicking up sand. Deep growls echoed in the desert as the only other life here was back at "The Chimera".

The pack finally stopped for a moment before what must have been the Alpha Leader, a vornskr on Dae's right, let out a howl. The other members of the pack snapped their jaws, as saliva ran down their muzzles, and ran at the disciple's.

Two pounced at DS6 at different sides as the third whipped its tail at his back.

Dae had to deal with one Vornskr digging it's sharp teeth into her calf as she was being pounced on by the last member of the pack ::

Darkestsith6
Aug 21st, 2001, 12:44:29 PM
:: Darkestsith6 had to think quickly, and he did as the moments went by. He immediately grabbed the vornskr whipping him back with his tail. He grabbed the tail and swung that vornskr in to the other 2 vornskrs. All 3 let out a loud roar, as Darkestsith6 made his get-away. The vornskrs were catching up quickly, Darkestsith6 reached down and grabbed some sand. He turned his head around and through some into the eye of one vornskr. The vornskr whimpered away, leaving only two on the chase. ::

DaeTana Jinn
Aug 23rd, 2001, 12:09:08 PM
*lets out a loud yelp, and punches hard at the nasty beast that was chewing on her leg. It barely stuns the thing, and she reaches for her claws, slashing at it wildly.*

Vornskr Pack
Sep 5th, 2001, 07:43:31 PM
:: Dae had forgotten about the other Vornskr. It slammed into her side as its tail flicked back and forth violently. Where it hit Dae's right thigh and left hip, she could feel the stinging turn into a numbing sensation. The other vornskr jumped back in surprise to its prey falling.

The Vornskr that had sand thrown in its face stopped a few feet from its pack and shook his head back and forth, trying to regain his senses. The remaining two Vornskrs continued to give chase. One leapt forward and got a mouth full of sand instead of flesh but the other was much more successful. The second Vornskr sunk its teeth into DS6's boot and stopped. DS6's momentum was to continue forward ... and he did. Smashing face first into the sand as the vornskr continued to dig its teeth into his boot and the other jumped onto his back, digging sharp claws into him ::

Sorsha Kasajian
Sep 5th, 2001, 08:55:05 PM
BACK AT THE CHIMERA -

:: Sorsha reaches into her pack and pulls out the leather pouches she had packed for the journey. She takes out bonito, rice, and various dried fruits, nuts and powders and sets them on the table ::

Endo Freedoo
Sep 5th, 2001, 09:03:17 PM
:: Endo sat forward in his chair, his fingers pressing buttons and turning dials on the monitor in front of him. A couple minutes later, a picture became clearer on the screen. The picture was being transmitted by the probe he had sent after Sorsha’s disciples. He sat back in his seat and grinned. ::

This should be interesting.

Tirsa Krylana
Sep 5th, 2001, 09:04:24 PM
:: Tirsa takes a seat at the table and looks over all the exotic ingredients ::

"Glad you know how to cook ... we would have starved to death a long time ago if it was up to me."

Sorsha Kasajian
Sep 5th, 2001, 09:11:42 PM
"I learned long ago what things I needed to survive on desert worlds, and where to find them."

:: opens a small pouch of pine nuts ::

"I collected these in the forest on Meras."

Darkestsith6
Sep 5th, 2001, 09:22:37 PM
:: Darkestsith6 couldn't believe he was being hounded by these two monsters. Darkestsith6 struggled, but slipped out of his boot, keeping one Vornskr stuck on his boot. There was still one on his back, Darkestsith6 used the metal spiked mask of his and swung them into the wornskr, it ripped the vornskr on the bottom half of him. The blood poured onto Darkestsith6 but it gave him time to gather himself up, but he was soon to realise, the vornskr on his boot, was ready for some meat. ::

Sorsha Kasajian
Sep 18th, 2001, 12:44:24 PM
OOC NOTE TO DS6 - Sorry for the delay. This thread is on hold until Dae can get back online again. Her computers are broken and I don't know more than that right now.

You can reach me by e-mail or PM if you need to.

Darkestsith6
Sep 19th, 2001, 04:31:48 PM
OOC: Thanks for he notice. I was wondering what happened.

Darkestsith6
Oct 7th, 2001, 03:05:45 PM
OOC: Uh, Sorsha you e-mailed me saying I had choices. I'll wait for Dea, I find it unfair she has to miss out on this because of OOC matters. I will wait a little longer, ok?

Sorsha Kasajian
Oct 7th, 2001, 03:12:06 PM
Thanks. Just stay in touch with me okay? :)

Darkestsith6
Oct 18th, 2001, 09:23:49 PM
OOC: Oh, I'm always on. You can contact me on my board, like you did(but I suggest you don't a lot crazy). If you have AIM/AOL my AIM is Darkestsith6. My MSN is Shahrukhmallick@hotmail.com
The e-mail is the same as my MSN too. You could also e-mail me on Darkestsith6@hotmail.com

Darkestsith6
Nov 15th, 2001, 07:35:02 PM
OOC: Can we start now?

sith
Jan 23rd, 2002, 11:25:58 AM
(Darkestsith6)

OOC: Is anyone here?

Sorsha Kasajian
Jan 23rd, 2002, 01:03:19 PM
Dae Jinn is still MIA, which means this thread is suspended indefinatley unless she comes back.

sith
Jan 23rd, 2002, 04:38:29 PM
What should I do then?

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jan 24th, 2002, 10:47:22 PM
OOC~ No more replies to this thread until Sorsha opens it up again.

Any more OOC posts will be deleted. Talk about things through email or PM =)