PDA

View Full Version : Passing Darkness(closed RP)

Lord Chryn
Jun 12th, 2001, 04:50:07 AM
Chryn sat alone on the bridge of the Dominator he commanded it now, strickly speaking it belonged to Alaria now, but she had shut herself up in her room and hadn't spoken to anyone since...well since Dagger had died. She even refused to feed, she would grow old and die. Chryn sighed, he doubted she cared anymore, she felt betrayed by Dagger, and quite rightly, his master had called out to Jen Katrina as he died rather than his wife. Yet Chryn understood why, Jen was dead, Dagger needed someone on the other side to be his guide, she was the one he had been closest to in life and so would help him in death. Of course Alaria did not see it that way and Chryn had no way of convincing her other wise. He was a Sith master now, supposed to be able to deal with any situation without help. He still called out silently to his master
"Dagger, my lord, where are you, i need you, Alaria needs you!"
There was no reply, he hadn't expected one, there hadn't been one the other dozen times he had called out for help either. Chryn sighed once more and looked up at the view screen, Terran and Terra were coming into view now. Soon they would be home and he could see about getting Alaria to feed. Dispare welled up inside him, he couldn't fail his master now, he couldn't let Alaria die. He wouldn't! Chryn stood suddenly
"Order the planet to prepare a stasis tube, we will be needing it for the Lady Alaria!"
One man saluted and rushed to obey. Chryn began to wring his skeletal hands, he would not fail

Lord Dagger
Jun 12th, 2001, 05:04:10 AM
Alone in her room Alaria wept, her lover had betrayed her, had, in his final moments called out for another woman, not her. She couldn't understand it, there had never been any signs that he did not love her before, why now? She heard voices behind her, puzzled she turned to see Dagger and Jen shimmering into view, they were arguging
"Dagger, if you do this you will be beyond my help!"
"I don't care, she thinks i betrayed her, i have to tell her the truth...give me five minutes, please"
The spectral Jen threw up her hands and was gone, Dagger turned to Alaria, his face was worn and tired as he shimmered in a red light. He reached out and touched her cheek, the caress wa ghostly, aetheral, but gental none the less. He sighed and then began speaking
"It is not what you think"
Their eyes met, they were the cold green ones she had known so long ago
"I love you, you mean more to me than life its self...that is why i am doing this. I am coming back to you my love, my life...but i am not strong enough by myself, i need Jen to be able to accomplish that"
His eyes softened immessurably
"Believe me, i would never leave you, and never love another, Jen is like a daughter to me, not a lover...you are the only one who can fill that space"
Dagger layed his ghostly hand on the side of her face and, leaning forward, kissed her gently but lingerlingly, Alaria closed her eyes, savoring it. Then slowly Dagger pulled away
"I will return to you, tell Chryn to be ready..."
Dagger turned to leave and then looked disapprovingly back at Alaria
"And please feed my dear, i don't want to come back to be a widower"
Jen appeared beside Dagger, her face was grim but Dagger nodded and the two of them left once more

Lady Alaria
Jun 13th, 2001, 01:45:09 AM
She stared dully at the spot where the spectre of Dagger has been, and touched her face where his hand had touched her. Alaria wanted to weep again, but she had no more tears left. He can come back?

It would take another Force user to bring him back, and she didn't have the strength or the knowledge to do so. Chryn would have to be notified. She clicked her comm, signalling for a trooper to enter. "Send for the lord Chryn. I need to speak with him. And then...come back."

Her eyes flashed a little, her hunger for energy was overpowering. The trooper would help silence that...at least for a while.

Lord Dagger
Jun 13th, 2001, 04:14:53 AM
Dagger and Jen entered the darkness, it was not thick and for those who had dwelt in the darkness all their lives it was easy to see in. Before them streached the long road, and it beconed them. Beneath an unforgiving sky they walked for a nameless time. All around them on all sides were creatures and people who once existed and now only exist in nightmares and memories, horrible vivid memories. For these were the evils of the universe all here in this place, the Darkness beyond. Dagger watched them all, knowing not to stray from the path for any reason, but he saw some he knew; some he had killed, some had died in his arms. Dagger brushed these thoughts away, now was not the time for reminising, now was the time for doing what must be done.

Dagger and Jen walked, no needing rest here, the walked for what seemed like forever and perhaps in that place it was. They spoke of everything that had once been, and Dagger told Jen many of the parts of his life he had once kept hidden. As they walked they came to an understanding on many things, and Dagger told her of the loss of her two children which suprised her slightly. She smiled
"You did the best you could my friend...i could have asked no more, don't let it trouble you, when the time comes all the Marzullos will die, they will be saved that way"
They walked in silence for a while and then resumed the talking, discussing everything and anything, after all they had all eternity to talk about these things on the long road, which streached ever onwards with no end in sight

Lord Chryn
Jun 14th, 2001, 06:51:51 AM
Chryn got the message from the stormtrooper and set off at a run, Alaria's quaters were located mearly a hundred yards from the bridge and Chryn arrived in seconds to heard the stormtroopers final gargled sounds and Alaria drained the last medichlorines from his body. Chryn pressed the request switch on the door and Alaria opened it from the other side. Chryn stepped into the dimly lit room and bowed
"You sent for me lady war?"
Chryn wanted to aske what had suddenly changed her mind and caused her to feed, but there was procedure to follow

Lady Alaria
Jun 15th, 2001, 01:53:03 AM
She could sense his curiosity, and allowed him to enter her quarters. Pausing before explaining, Alaria snapped her fingers, and a droid entered to drag away the corpse on the rug.

"My lord...my lord Dagger has appeared to me. I do not know if it was real...but it seemed real to me. If it was a true vision, he can come back." Her eyes had a fresh light behind them that Chryn hadn't seen in days. "Whatever it takes...I want him back! But...it may be beyond your powers, I know it is beyond mine."

She paused, realizing she had been pacing infront of the large transparisteel window. Looking out at the bright dot of a planet... What system are we in anyway? She didn't know. Hadn't cared. Had just wanted to get away from Corellia and bring her husband's body to Teran. They weren't there yet, but had stopped in some nameless system.

No, they all had names. She felt tears pricking her eyes again. There hadn't even been a body to bury. Only a head, and TSO had kept it, denying it to her. Or perhaps it had been vaped as well. Chryn seemed to be waiting... he was very deeply steeped in all the protocol of Terra. It had been years since anyone had ruled there, or cared about protocol.

Dagger had been demanding of his apprentice, and exacting. Every detail would be right. Alaria knew he would serve her well...as he had served Dagger.

Lord Chryn
Jun 15th, 2001, 05:06:44 AM
Alaria had spoken, now Chryn was aloud to
"Lady, i am aware that my Lord can return...i was under the impression that you knew. If you would follow me."
Chryn left the room and headed towards the lower decks of the ship, they passed countless check points where the stormtroopers saluted and let them pass without a word. eventually they came to a door that was not guarded, but had a security lock. Chryn stopped before this door and, removing a glove placed his palm in the appropriate slot, then he lowered himself and gave a retiner scan. Then he spoke
"Unlock code: Chryn709"
"Autherization approved...please enter Lord Chryn"
The door slid open and Chryn entered, Alaria following them. Before them were 30 spaarti cyclinders, in each of them was an exact copy of Lord Dagger
"There are three more such instalations in secret locations...my master is well prepared...but there is nothing we can do, it is up to him to return...I believe that is why he called on Jen Katrina when he died, my master was a fighter, not a master of the Force, he would need a guide on the DarkSide, Lady Katrina was the only person he would trust"

Lady Alaria
Jun 19th, 2001, 02:05:55 AM
Alaria stared at the cyclinders. Clones? And so many...

"He would come back...as a clone?" She put her small hand over her mouth. In her years she had heard of such things, and had survived the Clone Wars themselves. But the thought of Dagger being a clone...it was staggering.

She turned to Chryn, her eyes pained. "There are many such facilities?" He nodded. Alaria turned back, and walked up to the nearest cyclinder. It looked like Dagger, floating there with its eyes closed. But in the Force there was nothing but a strange emptiness.

She let her eyes absorb his form. Before his death, she had been away from Dagger for too long. And now...he would be back. But, a clone? Alaria, confused, turned and fled the room.

Lord Dagger
Jun 19th, 2001, 07:22:03 AM
Dagger and Jen finally arrived at their first point of call. Dagger looked out of the Darkness and smiled saddly
"So, they kept my head i see, but vaporised the rest of my body"
Dagger shrugged he didn't need his body anymore, he made a small gesture and the head in Seth's possession turned to dust. Dagger smiled at the knight's suprise and then he and Jen carried on their journey
"Have you decided how you are going to return yet Dagger?"
Jen asked when they had been walking for quite some time. Dagger smiled slightly and then turned to look at her
"Yes i have, but it is niether of the options i discussed with you earlier...i am not going to enter a clone, or possess my 'creation' i am going to return, as myself, i will bring the particles of my old body back together and regenerate myself."
Dagger sighed and resumed walking, his ffet kicking up dust aroudn him as he dragged them slightly
"But i am not strong enough on my own, and i never made preperation for this in life, Chryn and Alaria will have no idea what i'm going to do...infact if i know Chryn, he will have shown Alaria the cloning cyclinders and she will have not liked the thought of it. That is why i am not returning like that."
Dagger began clenching and unclenching his fists, trying to calm himself
"It will not be easy, but with a little help and a little luck i should be able to pull it off"
With that they set off at a faster pace again, discussing plans as they went

Eventually they came to a place that looked exactly like every other place they had walked through but Jen called a halt and Dagger looked around and then noded. He sat down on the path and closed his eyes.

Live Wire was sleeping soundly at TSO when suddenly she found herself in a desert that streached out in all directions as far as the eye could see, it was barren, featureless and empty. No that wasn't right LW corrected herself, she could see a dot on the horrizon moving towards her. Not knowing what else to do she waited for the dot to get closer. Soon LW could tell that it was a figure, cloaked against the harsh desert winds blowing sand at everything. At last the figrue came within speaking distance and stopped. LW measured the distance between then as about 10 feet, giving them both plently of space.

Suddenly the wind stopped blowing and the figure reached up and pushed back his hood. His long black hiar fell down around him, even in death Dagger was maticulus, not a single strand of hair was loose from the band that tied it. His cold green eyes met with LW's and she noticed there was a deep wearyness in them. Finally after a long moment of silence Dagger spoke[/i]
"Hello my Lady. I am sorry for all that happened at TSO, it did not happen as i planned, or as i expected and for that i am truely sorry..."
Dagger took a deep breath, this was the hard part
"But i am here to ask for your help..."

Live Wire
Jun 21st, 2001, 11:07:03 PM
*LW looked at him suspiciously. He was dead so she wasn't really here. Somehow he had found a way to invade her dreams and she didnt know why but it was mildly disturbing.

Dagger had been her personal bodygaurd and had even made provisions for her and Ariels safety after his death. But yet he had died as a traitor to TSO. Her emotions were cold as she looked at him*

Why should I help you?

Lord Dagger
Jun 22nd, 2001, 04:39:56 AM
Live Wire saw an imesurable saddness enter his eyes, but he kept eye contact with her. He shruged and sighed

"You have no reason at all to help me, after all, i 'betrayed' TSO"

Dagger almost sneared the word 'betrayed' as though he concidered it so off the mark words could not express

"However, i never betrayed you, i served you faithfully in life, and even made provision for you safty in the event of my death, which happened"

The wind swept across the desert once more and Dagger's cloak was blown to the side, LW could see wounds all over him, wounds caused in the final battle at TSO

"No reason to help me, unless my service to you ment at least something, unless my time at TSO ment nothing, I destroyed TMC for TSO, a place where I actually felt welcome for who i was. I guess Jeseth was right, i guess i never truely fitted in at TSO"

Dagger smiled sadly, the wind subsiding once more, he pulled his cloak around him, despite the unforgiving sun in the sky

"I have come here tto ask your help, not out of concited arrogance to hurt you, but out of a need for the help of those I called friends, I called you friend Lady, and I never ment to hurt you. Will you abandon me when I need you the most?"

Dagger fell silent, his eyes still holding Live Wire's, awaiting her reply, she could see that his eyes were still filled with sadness

Live Wire
Jul 4th, 2001, 09:00:33 PM
*LW's heart was torn. It was true he had never failed in his sworn duty to protect her and that was not lost on her. However as a ranking member of TSO she had those duties as well.*

By hurting TSO you hurt me. Trust is a fragile thing....and once lost it takes time to regain. It's true you never failed in your duty to protect me....but theres more then just that.

*She sighed unable to fully express the conflict she felt.*

what is it you're asking of me?

Lord Dagger
Jul 5th, 2001, 04:05:16 AM
Dagger looked away from her for a moment and then returned his eyes to hers

"What I am asking my Lady is that you help me return to your world, to life. I need to borrow your strength, your power. I know a way to return, but I am not strong enough to do it, I need to borrow the strength of three Sith masters, you are the first."

Dagger sighed and looked down at the dust at his feet and then at the dust that surrounded him

"I can not remain in this place, it is not my time to be here, I still have unfinished buissness...Will you help me my lady? Please answer quickly, my time here grows short"

Lord Dagger
Sep 5th, 2001, 04:59:32 PM
A nameless time passed and at last Dagger looked up at Live Wire. His eyes blazed with the green fire they always had in life.

"I see, you will not help me. I should not have expected you to, I put too much faith in your inner turmoil and your loyalty. So be it."

Dagger almost spat the words and Live Wire awoke with a start bathed in a cold sweat and unable to escape the feeling she had just been dismissed, sleep did not come again that night.

Dagger looked at the space Live Wire had occupied moments before and sighed, things were not going as planned. The shade that was Jen appeared by his side and placed a hand on his arm

"Time grows short...you must act soon if you are to act at all"

Dagger nodded and set off through the waste land again, this time his step was sure and quick, he had a destination and little time to get there.

Suddenly he stopped, he had arrived and so had the others. Dark shades swirled around him, he could feel their power and more importantly he could feel the power of those who lived on the otherside of the thin divide between life and the Dark Side. He smiled, soon...

Gaven13
Sep 5th, 2001, 06:00:58 PM
Gaven Arrives on Terrn and glances around. He had brought Dagger's personal Lamba Class Shuttle, and now was comming to help Dagger come back to life

Xanatos Etanial
Sep 6th, 2001, 10:39:00 AM
::Xanatos sat in his chambers in the center of the Lone Sith Tribe encampment, deep in thought and preperation. With a start his eyes flung open, and a deep grin appeared on his face. Dagger was attempting to return to this side. A dificult task to say the least, as Xanatos had learned first hand not too long ago. Despite Dagger's history, Etanial knew the facts on the fallen one. And it could be quite beneficial to become involved in this, quite beneficial indeed. Xanatos stood up off of his bed and ducked behind his changing screen, a few moments later he exited, now fully dressed and ready for a journey.

Tapping a small device on his wrist he spoke::

"Templar Bhaal, I request that you ready REK for departure, I'm going on a journey. With any luck my trip will yeild a powerful reward to our cause. I will be at the launch site in 10, be there and be ready."

::Xanatos tapped another button on the device and began his walk from his chamber to the launch pad, just on the other side of the dark forest the Tribe had convened in::

Lord Dagger
Sep 7th, 2001, 05:00:40 PM
Dagger strained against the tides of darkside souls to touch the essences of those who had come to help him. He could feel Chryn burning like a bright candle, his apprentice was the Mord Sith, a creature who's sole purpose was to cause pain, evil incarnate you might say. Dagger also felt his wife, she was not evil like his apprentice but she did exist on the Darkside.

He felt another presence close by...Graven, the name came back to him, a dark pressence, but only just.

Further away he felt another pressence coming towards him, Dagger furrowed his brow, it couldn't be, he was dead. He glanced round the shades but the one he sought was missing. Xanatos Etanial...well, things just got more intresting. Dagger frowned, he was still one missing, he needed the strength of one more "master" that was all and then he could return. Soon. Then Dagger felt something pull at him, he turned slowly, knowing what it was even before he looked. The shade shimmered before him, a red lightsabre clutched in its ethriel hands.

"Hello Lord War"

Dagger said quietly, the only time in history when a Force Vampyre had killed another of its kind was when Dagger had killed Lord War, that had earned him the mans undying hatred, even here, beyond the grave it burned brightly, a beakon in the wasteland.

"Welcome Lord Dagger, i have been waiting for you, i knew you would not live forever, but in truth, i expected you to live longer than this, i must have overestimated you"

The shade rasped, talking having become difficult for it, it gave a dry chuckle as it raised its non-corporial lightsabre into a fighting possition. Dagger smiled.

"This is a tempary situation i assure you."

Dagger's face dropped its smile as he reached down and raised his own lightsabre and ignited it with a snap. The faint humming of the two lightsabres was drowned out but the moaning of the shades, when suddenly they fell silent, a breeze ruffled Dagger's cloak. The two combattants raised their sabre's in salute to each other and then moved, silently, into a fighting stance, both beginning to circle the other

Templar Bhaal
Sep 10th, 2001, 12:09:35 PM
Templar Bhaal strode through the rain shower that blanketed the lands of the Tribe. His dark form seemed more a storm than the one above as he passed the massive stone monoliths and brooding trees to arrive at the deck. Small lights turned lighting the metallic Plex cement structure of the Pad.

Slowing he came to the landing pad and waited in the rain. His AI awareness was alerted to the Resonation of REK approaching the Launch Deck hidden in a cluster of rock and trees.

Brother. Xanatos has need of you. The Massive Machine Bhaal resonated to the approaching Rek.

Standing still in the down pour Bhaal waited for both Xanatos and his fellow Templar.

sig is over 30k limit. please resize

REK the Templar
Sep 10th, 2001, 12:25:12 PM
The down pour over Bhaal's head came to abrupt stop as something unseen slid over the Landing Pad.
A dark shape nearly the size of a small frigate hovered above the towering Bhaal now dwarfed under the great shadow of REK.
One of Rek's massive glowing eyes opened and fixed Bhaal and lit the hulking form. The living ship twisted and brought his face down so he could speak with Bhaal.

I CARRY A NEW TEMPLAR WITH ME BROTHER. TITAN CLASS. HE SHOULD JOIN THE OTHERS AT THEY'RE GUARD OF XANATOS. Rek's voice was best described as a the engines of a Star Destroyer being forced to create speech.

Land Brother. Xanatos will be here shortly. Bhaal simply responded.

Rek blinked and his engines changed pitch as the massive ship slowly dropped. Four Stunt like appendages opened from the bottom of Rek and grasped the Landing Pad and settled down to hold his wieght. Two Anti Grav engines droned as both Machines awaited the arrival of Xanatos.

please shrink down personal phote. It is over 30k limit.

Lord Dagger
Sep 19th, 2001, 05:03:31 PM
Lord Dagger and Lord War faced each other across the dusty plain, the shades stood silent in a circle around them and Dagger couldn't help but feel that there were rooting for his opponent, not that he could blame them. More than one was here becuase of him and many resented the fact that soon he would live again.

Dagger and War inclined their heads in an approximation of a bow, but their eyes never left each other as niether trusted the other.

Dagger brought his sabre up infront of his and War responded in kind. Suddenly they attack, almost as one, the sabres flew out towards each other, their bodies close behind. There was a crackle as the two blades met and the two opponents tried to over power each other. Niether could gain any ground so they spun away and faced each other for a moment before leaping into the attack again. The blades flashed up and down, left and right, probing for weaknesses in each other's defences. Niether could find one in the other, but they did not give up and they began to move faster and faster, their weapons becoming almost a blur as the weapons crackled against each other.

Dagger stepped back for a moment, both combattants lowered their weapons a fraction.

"I know your faster than that m'lord...we will be here for ever at the rate this is going...I sujest that we end this quickly, give me everything you have and i shall respond in kind"

War gave an inclination of the head to show that he understood and agreed then they both raised their weapons. War gave a smile and the second half of his sabre snapped into life. Dagger returned the smile and ignited his second sabre.

They came together again, this time they moved with inhuman speed, to the point where their movements were almost impossible to follow. But for every move Dagger made War counted and for every move War made Dagger counted. As the fight intensified Dagger felt himself slip into the Way of the Sword as he had never done before, the unlimate fighting style, where the sword did not become an extention of the arm but the fighter became and extention of the sword. His movements became lightning fast, even beyond the ability of the Force enhanced Sith master before him to block. Dagger's eyes were glazed over as he began to cut inside War's defences. The older Sith began to fall back under the impossible onslaught of the Grandmaster. For that is what he was now in truth, wether he had used the title before or not, no he was for only the Grandmaster could use the Way of the Sword but he reaslised with what concious thought was left to him, that he was no longer entirly Sith, he was something else, something different...

The Grandmaster of the Darkside smiled as his sabre cut past War's defences again and this time opened his stomach. War stopped and looked at him with hate filled eyes.

"How did you do that? You were never that good!"

Spectral blood filled his mouth and he choked

"How did you beat me!!"

There was desperation in his voice now and Dagger replied without any trace of emotion, but his eyes were now alert

"The Way of the Sword"

Was all he said, it was enough. War's eyes showed recognition and fear, and then relief

"Then I am glad i will never face you again"

With that he died, for the second time. His shade faded away into the Darkness that blanketed the sky and he was gone. Dagger turned to the shade that stepped forwards, it was Jen he spoke to her in the same expressionless and emmotionless voice with which he had spoken to Lord War

"It is time"

Lord Dagger
Sep 22nd, 2001, 04:29:00 PM
Dagger moved through the shades which parted before him. Soon he stopped and 4 shades moved to join him, two on his left, two on his right. He recognised them all, for they had all been his apprentices in life. On his left stood Jen Katrina, former Empress of TSC and council member of TSO. Beyond her stood a blue skinned Chiss, his black hair slicked back and his red eyes dim. Dagger struggled to remember his name, but i escaped him, he had forgoten much in his long life. On his right stood two Force Vampyres, their pointed elfin ears and high cheak bones distinguishing them from the mainly human shades behind them. Sabre and Blade, that was their names, they had been good apprentices, until his rebel human student had turned to the light and cut them down as he fled.

Dagger cast his mind back to that dark day when he had found his two apprentices dead and his third fled. Dagger had hunted his errant apprentice down, it had taken him thirty years and the apprentice had become a Jedi Master in that time. Many of Dagger's memories had faded, but that day was burnt into his memory. He remembered his now aged apprentice's look of horror as he had appeared from the darkness to confront him.

"Dagger, but how, and, and you haven't changed at all!"

His apprentice had managed to stutter. Dagger had not answered him, he had simply ignited Widowmaker and moved into a fighting stance. Despite his fear, the Jedi Master had managed to ignite his own golden sabre. The two of them met in combat.

Dagger replayed the battle in his mind, it had been long and hard but in the end Dagger had proved the stronger. Even as the Jedi died Dagger looked into his eyes and never spoke a word, there was nothing that needed to be said, his eyes said it all.

Dagger shook off the memory and returned to the task at hand

"Now my friends, open it now"

The shades reached out their hands and Dagger felt rather than saw the tear appear in the fabric of the DarkSide and there before him in his mind rather than his eyes was the place where the others were gathered

Lord DarkStar
Oct 14th, 2001, 04:33:27 PM
Dagger looked from the rip at the DarkSide users before him. He reached out and touched Chryn. The Mord-Sith slumped slightly as Dagger drained his power away. Dagger reached out with his borrowed power and touched the particles that had once made up his body. He gave them a pull and they began to move through space to the place the rip was.

Dagger felt his power weaken again, so he reached out and touched Xanatos. He was further away, but much stronger than the Mord-Sith. Dagger tasted the power, it was rich and vibrant. He drunk it, leaving Xanatos weakened. Dagger pulled again. To those watching there was a visable darkness before them now and it was beginning to assume human shape. This power lasted longer than Chryn's but still it was not enough.

Gaven was his next call. Dagger drunk deeply, but before he continued he looked at the shades around him, they were showing signs of strain now, he had to work more quickly.

Most of his body was here now, the difficult part lay in reassembaling it which he did now. Alaria's eyes opened wide as she saw Dagger beginning to take shape before her. When finally Gaven's power drained away it didn't matter, his body was complete. He looked at the shades again.

"Thankyou my friends, I will not forget this"

The he touched Alaria, her power and love filled him and with his face a mask of grim determination he stepped through the rip, back into his body.

There was a wave of darkness that rolled out from Dagger's body, consuming all before it, impenterable and utterly evil, even the Mord-Sith cringed from it. When it cleared Lord Dagger stood before them, resplendent in his black armour. Dagger looked at them, his face expressionless, he stepped forward and grabed the nearest Stormtrooper by the throat. Moments later he threw the empty shell aside and grabed the next. After the fourth trooper Dagger turned to Chryn and Alaria.

"Thankyou"

Was all he said then he turned his eyes upwards to the sky as though searching for something.

"Soon"

Dagger's voice was quiet, no more than a wisper to himself

"Soon i will have my revenge, soon i will finish my buissness with you all...soon"

Xanatos Etanial
Oct 15th, 2001, 10:44:19 AM
::Xanatos slumped foreward sharply as he traversed the heavens to reach his target, feeling his energy being drawn, it had allready begun. Dagger was making his return to the mortal plain much faster than he had expected. He breathed heavy and motioned towards the screen::

"REK, double our current speed, we must arrive soon."

::X sat back and rested, he would need to regain his strength for his meeting with Dagger, he closed his eyes...::

SIRE.

::The echoing voice of the Templar ship REK, brought X to a startling wake::

WE HAVE ARRIVED.

::X sat up and looked towards the screen, there before him was his destination::

"Excellent. REK, bring us into a descent orbit, and bring us down."

::Xanatos watched as the planet became nearer and nearer, growing larger as they aproached, and soon he would come face to face with the man who had drawn him here.::

Lord DarkStar
Oct 15th, 2001, 03:21:25 PM
Dagger watched the templar decend. His expression never changed as Xanatos staggered from the 'ship' to face him.

"Welcome. It has been a long time Xanatos"

"Indeed it has Dagger"

His face still showed no trace of emotion

"Dagger died at the hands of Seth Darkserpent...and he could not make the transition back to life, not entirly, I am all that is left, I am Lord DarkStar."

Xanatos studied the man before, he was not as he remembered him. A single red scar ran down from forhead, over his left eye, terminating on his cheek. He looked, stronger, somehow as well, both physically and in the Force as well. Xanatos met him eye to eye. DarkStar had not moved, the hole time he had been studied. As their eyes met Xanatos felt his very soul shrink away from the cold green eyes, now more than ever death showed in them. Death for all those who had or would yet oppose him.

"You came, I did not expect you to...those I did expect have not come...for that I thankyou. I am however sure you expect something from me...what?"

DarkStar's voice was toneless, emotionless and Xanatos realised what the DarkSide Grandmaster had lost to come back, his emotion, he was more of a Jedi now than Sith...but with his dark tendencise, but there was no catogory which fitted him right and that was disturbing

Xanatos Etanial
Oct 16th, 2001, 08:53:57 AM
::Xanatos paced slightly, this was indeed not what he had expected, though it could yet work brilliantly to his advantage::

"You seem to have lost your passion. A shame truly, but a feeling I know all too well."

::X turned and looked towards the heavens::

"Were you aware that some time ago I lost my soul? I shunned it, believing it weakened me. The consequence was I lost all emotion. I know the way you feel Darkstar, I've experienced it myself. Not quite Sith, not quite Jedi, not fitting in with anyone or anything. I've known that feeling for far too long."

::Xanatos turned and pounded his fist in the palm of his hand::

"But I did something about it, I made a place where I belonged, a place where people like us belong. It is called the Lone Sith Tribe, we work to our own agendas, caring not what those fools at TSE, or TSO, or GJO do. They are insignifigant to our cause. I would like YOU to be a part of my cause, of OUR cause. I would like you to stand beside me as well as an old friend of yours, Dyzm, as the third council member of the LST."

::Xanatos had cut right to the chase, and now all that was left was an answer::

Lord DarkStar
Oct 16th, 2001, 03:10:43 PM
It was almost possible to see the calculation going on behins the cold eyes of the Darkside Grandmaster.

"I accept you 'gracious' offer...there is how ever something I must do first, someone I must see"

The first trace of emmotion shows on DarkStar's face

"I must meet my son...then I will come to LST, expect me soon, Chryn and Alaria will accompany you now, I will follow shortly"

DarkStar bowed low and then headed towards his shuttle. He stopped at turned to look at Alaria. He beconded her and she came to her. He rapped his arms around her and kissed her gently

"Soon my love, soon"

With that he left, striding onto his shuttle, a present from Gav Mortis and head off to the SSD Dominator in orbit to head to where he had to go