PDA

View Full Version : A Jedi Padawan Looking for a fight!

Gaven13
Mar 8th, 2001, 02:46:48 PM
Stands in the forest waiting. He could sence a sith near by

Anbira Hicchoru
Mar 8th, 2001, 03:02:05 PM
:: Anbira felt the Force Aura of a Jedi, perhaps even a Padawan. Breaking his meditative thought, he stood from the floor of the forest canopy, and began to approach the individual ::

Gaven13
Mar 8th, 2001, 03:03:55 PM
OOC- Contact me on AIM, AmiVad

IC: "Padawans are much more powerful than you think."

Anbira Hicchoru
Mar 8th, 2001, 03:11:51 PM
:: Anbira exited the thick undergrowth, now facing the Padawan. ::

Is that true? I figured I had a pretty good idea of a Padawan's capabilities, since I myself was one, a long time ago.

Miryan no Trunks
Mar 8th, 2001, 03:12:43 PM
*Sitting in a branch 20 or so feet up, MnT chuckles to himself and calls out to Gavin telepathically*

" ..I give you warning, you're trying to boost yourself up to a Sith master who is arguably the strongest force user in the universe.."

Gaven13
Mar 8th, 2001, 04:09:35 PM
*Faces Anbira With his pistol in its Quick draw, and Lightsaber in Hand* "Powerful Master or not, I will fight you."

Anbira Hicchoru
Mar 8th, 2001, 04:15:56 PM
:: Anbira's left eye twitched ::

So eager are you? I have never met a guardian of peace and justice so willing to shed blood. Tell me...why?

Gaven13
Mar 8th, 2001, 04:47:22 PM
" I am not Willing to kill, but I am willing to fight and defend."

Anbira Hicchoru
Mar 8th, 2001, 05:08:48 PM
:: Anbira's eyes took on a wistful look ::

Would you kill to restore Peace?

Gaven13
Mar 8th, 2001, 05:14:39 PM
*Shakes Head* "We will not play these Games. either we will fight, or you will walk away from this fight."

videl1999
Mar 8th, 2001, 05:19:38 PM
::MnT suddenly gets hit in the head by an apple and looks back to see his former master:: Long time no see, Miryain....hmm, this should be interesting, but the Jedi won't do too well against Anbira if he plans to only use that pistol....

Anbira Hicchoru
Mar 8th, 2001, 05:21:33 PM
:: Anbira's eyes flashed slightly ::

You are indeed eager, aren't you? Have you forgotten the teachings of the Jedi so soon? In order to fight, you must learn why you fight.

Gaven13
Mar 8th, 2001, 05:25:48 PM
"No, I have not. However, I have no time to stand here and Play games. I am fighting for peace, and Freedom for the Galxey!"

Anbira Hicchoru
Mar 8th, 2001, 05:28:55 PM
:: Anbira leaned forward, and cast a stern gaze at Gaven ::

So...am...I.

Gaven13
Mar 8th, 2001, 05:34:26 PM
OOC- Whoa, Hold Up! You told me you were a sith! WTF is this?!

Anbira Hicchoru
Mar 8th, 2001, 05:35:34 PM
OOC: Yes, I am a Sith.

Ashura Tempura
Mar 8th, 2001, 05:36:44 PM
:: tosses an apple at Videl, it hit Videl then bounces off Vid's head and hit MnT ::

Shhhhhhhhhhhh! Fight, watch now.

videl1999
Mar 8th, 2001, 05:41:27 PM
*scowls briefly at AT* I'm not bothering anyone, Anbira is used to me being around, and as for Gaven, well I don't really care if I'm bothering him, besides this Jedi won't last too long with his level of experience....and I don't they can hear me anyway, we're 20 feet above them in this tree....

Gaven13
Mar 8th, 2001, 05:48:12 PM
*Eyes Darken* "Then you are not fighting for what is right, you are fighting for evil, for death, and sadness, for evil! You are not worthy of any title, not even sith. Not even worthy."

Ashura Tempura
Mar 8th, 2001, 05:48:29 PM
:: scowls at Videl ::

I'm hoping your friend kicks that baka padawan's butt, he made me waste a weeks worth of hunting........

:: turns to watch ::

And I can hear you so it's unfair to talk too much.....

Gaven13
Mar 8th, 2001, 05:51:38 PM
"Ain't My friend!"

videl1999
Mar 8th, 2001, 05:52:26 PM
*smirks* oh he will, the padawan doesn't stand a chance, I can only just barely keep up with Anbira, so the Jedi will lose this one....*Videl then looks back at the fight while her panther Shiji purrs beside her watching as well*

Gaven13
Mar 8th, 2001, 06:05:45 PM
"Why not shut your mouth?"

Aisha Klan Klan
Mar 8th, 2001, 06:07:26 PM
OOC: =p...like I'm really bothering you...but if you wish, I'll be quiet...this is Videl by the way.....

Gaven13
Mar 8th, 2001, 06:13:26 PM
OOC- Ah-Hah. Yes, PLease do.

Anbira Hicchoru
Mar 8th, 2001, 06:50:57 PM
:: Anbira's face hardens in anger ::

How do you know what I fight for? You know nothing of me!

Gaven13
Mar 8th, 2001, 06:55:34 PM
"Oohh...Look. The little sith is angry!"

Anbira Hicchoru
Mar 8th, 2001, 07:15:41 PM
:: Anbira raised an eyebrow ::

You will never see me truly angry. Of all the imprudence, why are you even trying to provoke me? Surely you must know of me, even if you do know know me.

I fight for a reason, but if I fight...I will give no quarter. Don't rush off into battles you cannot win, Padawan. You are misguided...even in the Jedi teachings, you rebel against them. Perhaps you should spend time finding yourself before you rush headlong to find me.

Gaven13
Mar 8th, 2001, 09:23:52 PM
"Your Trying to turn me is useless. I am a Jedi. I will not be turned. And I do not 'reble' agsents my Jedi powers, nor do I like to use them all of the time."

Aisha Klan Klan
Mar 8th, 2001, 09:32:34 PM
*on another branch next to the Videl, AT and MnT, Aisha laughs slightly to herself* (he's so asking for it, even I know better than to piss Anbira off)
OOC: ()=thinking so I'm still technically staying quiet....

Anbira Hicchoru
Mar 8th, 2001, 10:49:22 PM
:: Anbira crossed his arms ::

If you claim not to rebel against your Jedi teachings, then prove it. Choose the path of peace, and follow me...for I will indeed show the Galaxy true peace.

If there is anything other than peace in your motivations for battle, then I shall strike you down here...for you are a defilement of the Jedi you seek to become.

You are so eager, so surely you must know that peace cannot be won by words alone?

Choose your destiny now, young Padawan. Fight me in the name of a lie, or join me, and turn your sword to the fight for peace. I will show you the way, if you are wise enough to ask.

Gaven13
Mar 9th, 2001, 05:34:31 PM
"No. I will never turn to the Dark Side. You're the only one rebling from your sith hartage. You've failed everyone. Yourself, the sith, the Jedi...Everyone. Why not turn back to good? To the light?"

Anbira Hicchoru
Mar 10th, 2001, 04:32:26 PM
:: Anbira's head shook ::

Damn your foolishness...this is not about light and dark. This is about War and Peace!

:: Anbira's eyes lowered to the ground ::

It becomes obvious to me that you are useless. You refuse to see that which is right in front of you. Even most Jedi can understand what I say, yet with you it is different. You will dismantle peace in the name of petty rivalry. I will not have an upstart like you get in my way.

Gaven13
Mar 11th, 2001, 12:08:49 AM
*Stands, Staring into his eyes*
"Yes, It is. I fight for peace, you fight for war. I am a Jedi Padawan, almost ready to convert. I have fought before.You sith, you know nothing of the light, only Darkness." *Turns away* "I do not care to fight." *Walks away*