PDA

View Full Version : A small ship lands on Corusant for Sanis Prent

Darth Roul
Mar 4th, 2001, 01:58:51 PM
Captin: Welcome Sanis, my master Roul has sent for you to join him on Churba your new home

Sanis Prent
Mar 4th, 2001, 02:50:14 PM
(Sanis runs his hands through his hair)

Uh...I'm having a little problem with things, and I don't think I'll be able to leave Coruscant at the moment. Is there any way I can meet with Lord Roul here? I need to talk about a few things, and I think he'd be able to help out with my situation here. Sorry to keep you waiting, its just that a lot of stuff has come up.

Darth Roul
Mar 5th, 2001, 06:24:14 PM
Captin: I'll get him
::runs into the ship and Roul steps out::
What seems to be the problem?

Sanis Prent
Mar 6th, 2001, 12:37:38 AM
(Sanis points to a large pallet of cargo and luggage.)

Uh, well...I've got a lot of equipment of mine here, and I was wondering if you might be able to tell me if you'll be able to haul all this on the ship. Some of the stuff is kinda exotic, like neutronic pulse emitters and such...so maybe you could check it all out with me. I figure it should be okay and all, but you can never tell sometimes.

Darth Roul
Mar 6th, 2001, 07:25:54 PM
Sure we can carry your equipment, this ship is mainly a cargo ship that I modified to be luxurious. I did leave enough space for cargo from my trade industry days

Sanis Prent
Mar 6th, 2001, 09:33:26 PM
(Sanis grimaced a little...he didn't think Roul understood what he meant about sensitive cargo)

Uh...I don't know if you wanna say that. This stuff can be a little unstable.

(Sanis motions for Roul as he walks over to the cargo pallette)

Come check this out, I'll show you what I mean. These power grid units can discharge wildly under changing pressure.

(Sanis began to open a few large metal crates, and waits for Roul to tell him what he thinks about the special equipment.)

Darth Roul
Mar 7th, 2001, 10:26:48 PM
I guese when you said sensative you meant it, ill send for a second ship. Crewman
Creawman:yes sir
Roul:Wait here for the other ship. Sains you come with me
::starts to wakl on board the ship::
Roul:Captin call up another ship and have them come for Sanis's equipment

Sanis Prent
Mar 8th, 2001, 01:46:35 AM
Wait, check this out...

(Sanis reached into one of the cargo containers, removing a small metallic cylinder.)

These power coils are top of the line. I purchased them from a dealer out of Ord Mantell, and I've been looking for another buyer to sell the surplus.

(Sanis placed the cylinder on a crate beside him, as he began to pack everything up.)

While I'm taking care of this, check it out. The power yield to charge density is higher than most that I've seen. If you like it, I've got a dozen just like it, and I'm willing to sell em off for less than I was going to. I guess now that I'm moving on, might as well have a little sale to get some money. Go ahead, lemme know what you think.

Darth Roul
Mar 8th, 2001, 06:50:50 PM
::Examins the power coil::
How much???

Sanis Prent
Mar 8th, 2001, 07:02:54 PM
(As Roul stepped toward the cargo pallette, he entered the force-null field of the Roddy, Sanis' pet Ysalimari, which was conveniently tucked away inside one of the crates. Roul swayed slightly as he did so, feeling his connection with the Force abruptly terminate. It was the signal Sanis was looking for, as he whirled around, drawing one of his Corellian blasters and his Mandalorian Shell Gun. As Roul attempted to distance himself out of the field's periphery, Sanis fired two clean blaster shots at his kneecaps, causing Roul to drop painfully. Sanis walked over to the Sith, and leveled his double-barreled Shell Gun at his face.)

Changed my mind...they're not for sale.

(Sanis pulled the trigger, the Green Mandalorian Shell blasting out of the right barrel with explosive force. The tensanet web yawned forward, enveloping Roul's body as it threw him forcefully against the crates...the durasteel prongs embedding firmly into the pavement. Sanis smiled, and gave a whistle...signaling for Daleethria to come from her place of hiding.)

Daleethria
Mar 9th, 2001, 12:02:03 AM
Daleethria seemingly appeared out of the shadows that formed around the crates. She nerve pinched the closet crew member on the back of the neck, causing unconsciousness to set in. The other two men around the area pulled out their blasters to open fire.

Right after the bolts fired from the barrels, Daleethria pulled out her sabre and ignited one end. Crackling white light erupted as the red bolts bounced off the blade and right back to the source. Both men slumped down to the ground, dead ... by their own foolish attacks.

Daleethria kept the sabre ignited and focused her attentions upon Roul, waiting for him to make any sort of move.

Darth Roul
Mar 11th, 2001, 07:11:24 PM
::Looks up at Sanis::
Who the f**k are you??????
Who hired you, what do you want? Money? Was it Itala Marzullo? Garrett Blade? LVS? TSE? the NR's? NJC? GJO? who?

Sanis Prent
Mar 11th, 2001, 10:16:54 PM
(Sanis grimaced slightly. He could understand Roul's confusion at the situation, but he was bound by a few professional rules...and he wasn't interested in going against them.)

Sorry, but I keep client information confidential. I'm sure you understand.

(Sanis reaches down, and swings the handle of his shell gun against Roul's forehead...knocking him out. With Daleethria's help, Sanis loads Roul's unconcious form into one of the crates on the pallette. Once their work is done, Sanis activates his comm unit.)

Viscera, this is Prent. Cargo is safe and secure, awaiting pickup.

OOC: Just a reminder, you would have no way of knowing this conversation took place, Roul.

Darth Viscera
Mar 11th, 2001, 11:40:55 PM
Darth Viscera received the tranmission

"Excellent job, Mister Prent. The Sith will be pleased. I have sent a detachment to your location. It should arrive presently."

At that precise moment, a platoon of dark troopers marched forth in pristine order, injected the fallen Roul with a diluted form of dioxycin, and loaded him onto a specially modified force-nullifying shuttlecraft, which promptly took off, ascending past the atmosphere and the planet's natural gravity well, and jumping to hyperspace.

"Now, there is just the matter of your payment. If you look to the cargo container to your left, about four meters away, marked 11912, you'll find a keypad. The passcode is: Nine-Nine-Six-Seven-Five-Zero-One-Two-Eight-Seven-Four-Theta-Gamma-Alpha-Zeta. You'll find the previously agreed upon seven hundred thousand, and a file I'm sure you'll find quite interesting about one Imperial General which you know well by now. Good day, Mister Prent."

Darth Roul
Mar 13th, 2001, 10:16:09 PM
::starts to wake a tiny bit. looks at his knife in his boot. he grabs it.::
weakly:I never wanted it to come to this
::drops the knife::