PDA

View Full Version : One man Sith wreaking crew

Sage Hazzard
Mar 13th, 2001, 02:14:57 AM
::Sage Hazzard walked apon the battleground's soft earth. He raised his lightsabre hilt in front of him. A SNAP-HISS later and the blue blade came into existance::

I do not care what you Sith say to the Jedi who challenge. I challenge all of you. "The Jedi strikes in defense.", yes, this is true. But "defense" is very vauge. It doesn not only mean "second". It could mean in the defense of others, or the defense of something. The Dark Side is a plauge on the galaxy, and the Sith embody everything the Dark Side stands for. Therefor I strike in defense of the entire universe, in hopes others will live in peace.

Darth Phantom
Mar 13th, 2001, 03:08:53 AM
:: A Snap-Hiss is heard behind Sage, he whips around to see Phantom battle ready with his saber lit. Clad all in black, Phantom sheds his cloak and hood and stands with his black tank top and baggy fighting pants ::

I like it when Jedi challenge...

Jeseth Cloak
Mar 13th, 2001, 03:30:02 AM
Jeseth watched the battle from a good distance, ready for action, though hesitant. This battle concerned the Jedi and Sith, and he would not needless draw the Dark Jedi into another war. For now he was satisfied that this fool would soon destroy himself.

Sage Hazzard
Mar 13th, 2001, 03:33:51 AM
Why one would be joyful in referance to the time of their death I will never know.

::Sage whirled his Lightsabre through the air. The blue glow flew through the dripping darkness of the night. Slicing through it like a hot knife through butter. He after his twirling and whirling he finished with a backflip. He hit the ground not hard, like would be expected by a human in regualr gravity, rather he hit the ground softly, as if a giant cussion was softening his fall. He circled Phantom with quick back peddeling footsteps as he extended his index finger, he beckoned Phantom towards him::

Face your justice with honor. Do the only noble thing you have done in your life and face your death with a smile, saving thousands of innocents from your antagonistic behavior.

Darth Phantom
Mar 13th, 2001, 07:43:33 PM
:: Phantom smiles ::

I will do more than face my death smiling, I will do it laughing, but today is not that day.

:: He does a quick whirl of his Lightsaber in a circular motion. He slowly walks just outside of his Lightsaber still smiling. With one simple quick motion He knocks Sage's saber outta the way with his own and uppercuts him in the stomach, bringing Sage's head down, Phantom unclips his other saber and buries it in the base of his skull, knocking sage to the ground. Phantom back flips backward ::

Sage Hazzard
Mar 14th, 2001, 01:22:42 AM
::Sage places his hand on the ground. Pushing upwards with it he stands to his feet. He rubs the back of his head with his free hand::

Not bad.

::Sage charges at Phantom. He swings his Lightsabre with great fury down at Phantom's. As the sabres lock Phantom attempts to decapitate Sage with his additional sabre. Sage spins 18o degrees and ducks. As the sabre swings past his head Sage kicks up much like a horse, bracing himself with his free hand. He lands a hard kick on Phantom's jaw, just before Phantom can swing with his sabre once more. Phantom stumbles back as Sage once again stands to his feet::

Darth Phantom
Mar 16th, 2001, 03:17:06 AM
:: Phantom stumbles backward, but quickly regains his balance. Phantom rubs his jaw softly, while looking at Sage. He runs up to Sage, while running Phantom forces Sages Lightsabers aside, while doing so Phantom side steps and kicks Sage in the stomach. Sage stumbles backward off balance, but he to also regains it quickly, but its to late by that time Phantom is already at his side...

Phantom on Sages right side places his hand on the back of sages neck/cloak in one quick motion Phantom jumps into the air only knee high, places his left leg behind Sage's knees and his right into his stomach creating a scissor, in mid air Phantom pulls Sages head down, causeing him to land on his head. Phantom quickly gets to his feet...

Sage Hazzard
Mar 16th, 2001, 03:59:20 AM
::As Sage falls to his head he creates a miniture Force Wall(Sage-Wall) on a slant. The slanted wall causes Sage's head to move and he lands more on his face then on the top of his head. This saves any spinal cord injury. The soft ground cussions his fall also.

Sage places his right hand on the ground, his left hand holding his lightsabre. He looks the Sith straight in the eye. A smile sweeps across Sage's face.

A pile of dirt is thrown in Phantom's face by Sage's right hand. In the confusion Phantom swings both Sabres down, hoping to connect with Sage's head. By this time Sage has become airborn. He kicks Phantom in the face. As Phantom stumbles back his arms also go to his side, trying to balance himself. Sage runs up to him again. Having little time to act before Phantom regains balance Sage has to fight quickly. He slashes down with his sabre, cutting a high gash along Phantom's chest. Sage flips forward and lands both feet on Phantom's shoulders, causing his face to go towards the ground.

As Phantom hits the ground Sage stands up. He backpeddles a bit to put distance between himself and Phantom. He brushes the dirt and mud of his cloak::

Darth Phantom
Mar 16th, 2001, 04:05:42 PM
:: In mid-air Phantom tucks himself in and rolls to his feet ready for combat. He shakes his head from side to side and whips the dirt from his eyes. Phantom rasies his hands, palms toward Sage, Sage is ripped off his feet as Phantom force pushes him. By the time Sage had hit the ground Phantom was already at his side, stomping of his nose. while holding sage holds his nose, Phantom axe kicks sage in the solar plex, then back flips several feet away ::

Sage Hazzard
Mar 17th, 2001, 02:04:03 AM
OOC:If only I knew what a solar plex was....

IC:

::Pain. A easy thing to block out.

Sage used the Force to pull Phantom off his feet, his head slamming against the ground. Sage stood up weary from his injuries::

Darth Phantom
Mar 17th, 2001, 01:26:10 PM
ooc: lol, a solar plex is right below where your rib cage meets, it knocks the wind from you and makes it mard to stand up strait.

:: before reacginh the ground, Phantom turned his face to the side and exhailed on contact with the ground. Phantom rolls to his back and flips to his feet. Phantom runs toward Sage, jumps into the air and flips over him, Phantom lands behind him and side kicks him in the lower back, Sage falls on his face, Phantoim runs to his side and stomps on his nose, then backs away ::

Sage Hazzard
Mar 18th, 2001, 02:49:36 AM
OOC:Ah, thanks for the info.... Just so you know, now I'm pulling out the big guns. :)

::Sage chuckled at teh attempts of the Sith. His nose was in agony, but such things are like dust in the wind to a Jedi. He stood up, grabbing his lower back with his free hand. He looked up from his bent over postition::

What are you running from? The party just started.

::Sage used a Force Push on Phantom's back. As Phantom stumbled forward he ran nose first into an invisible wall, a Force Wall, a Sage-Wall. As Phantom cupped his nose with one hand his jaw met with Sage's fist, a Force powered uppercut does so much, it sent the Sith to his back. Sage shaked his arm, relaxing the muscle he infused with Force Strength. His body felt a slight sting from his injuries before Sage one again blocked them out::

Darth Phantom
Mar 19th, 2001, 12:42:39 AM
:: Phantom flips to his feet and eyes Sage. Wiht out reached hands Phantom uses the force to pick Sage off his feet and into the air, Phantom lifts him high into the air and drops him with the added help of the Force Phantom pushes him into the ground on his face. Phantom walks to his side and stomps on the back of his neck to the point of braking, Phantom backs away and foot ball kicks him in the ribs, then backflips several feet away ::

Sage Hazzard
Mar 21st, 2001, 03:51:18 AM
OOC:How about we get a judge. I don't like fights where they go on forever. And this fight has been going on for a while. And I'm kind of getting bored of it. How about I get a judge, and you get a judge, then they decide. And your post there can be the last fighting post. I'd like for the judges to disregard the fact you got the last hit, and just tally up the pros and cons of our fighting. Is this okay with you?

Darth Phantom
Mar 21st, 2001, 05:04:05 PM
Sounds good

Anbira Hicchoru
Mar 21st, 2001, 10:46:23 PM
After some bit of consideration, I am awarding this match to Sage Hazzard. You both fought well, although the deciding factor was that Phantom used a couple of semi-repetitive moves, and Sage used a rather interesting combo with his force wall.

Good job to both of you.

Darth Phantom
Mar 21st, 2001, 10:58:43 PM
ooc: Thanks, I have but one question. What about technique? I did the repetitive movement to wear Sage down, so those points become weak

Anbira Hicchoru
Mar 21st, 2001, 11:19:13 PM
Attacking the same point is one thing, but attacking the same point with the same technique is another entirely. The more you do a move, the higher chance that your opponent will adapt to it.

Sage Hazzard
Mar 22nd, 2001, 02:33:01 AM
OOC:

I'll get my judge right away.

If anyone wants an explaination for how the Force Wall is done, a scientific explaination, I am more then happy to supply one. I have a few, depending on my mood, for it can be done two ways.