PDA

View Full Version : Coruscant Tales: An Officer and an Outlaw

Sanis Prent
Mar 12th, 2001, 05:40:34 PM
(It was seven o'clock. In one hour, Sanis would be walking into Pierce Tondry's penthouse-level residence. The reason of which...he did not know. In the back of his mind, Sanis knew that whatever the reason, it was more than likely not an amicable one. That meant he had to stay on his toes...and plan out every contingency.

Sanis readied and double-checked every weapon he had on him. He was strapped from head to toe. More than likely, security would politely ask for him to remove his firearms, but Sanis would chance it.

Glancing back, Sanis spotted Sasseeri's two lieutenants, Jole Zakath, and Onslaught. They were both wearing plumber outfits, and had oversized tool cases with them. Sanis had to smirk. Maybe not the most inventive idea ever made, but it just might work. Sasseeri had probably used her clout to make a few other options open for Sanis. He'd just have to be on the lookout for anything coming his way. Although, Sanis could really use a gunship unloading hundreds of blaster shots into the penthouse right now. He'd prefer not to deal with Tondry at all, it was just....morbid curiosity. The man had swiped his pride and joy...so why? Sanis had a pretty good idea, but he wanted to be sure. Not to mention, his showing up would divert enough of Tondry's attention for Daleethria to get her job done.

To cut down on the chances of eavesdropping, Sasseeri had taken care of all the arrangements at her office...leaving nothing to chance. Sanis, Jole, and Onslaught all knew what to do if things got dicey.

As the three men entered a small fast food establishment to get a bite to eat before their work, Sanis couldn't help but be a little paranoid about the whole affair. What if Sasseeri had cut a deal with Tondry. It would definitely be the death-blow of all time, because both of them would get what they wanted. Tondry would have...whatever he was after, and Sasseeri would have what she was after, which was painfully obvious. Grimacing, Sanis decided to forget about it. If that was the case, he didn't have a snowball's chance in Hell, no matter what he did.

The three men ordered a few bantha burgers, and went to quickly have a bite to eat before everything began. At that time, Sanis activated his comm unit, calling up an associate of his, named Dean "Matches" Malone. A few seconds passed as a connection was attempted, and finally granted.)

Matches, this is P. I've got some business at 243rd and 125th, sector 2463. Be there in five, and look for my lovely associate.

P. out.

(Sanis closed the comm, and continued eating.)

EDIT: Waiting on Onslaught and Zakath.

xOnslaughtx
Mar 19th, 2001, 09:57:58 PM
*Onslaught sat across from Sanis eating his burger. He looks down at his costume and shakes his head, thinking to himself how ridiculous he looks. He scans the crowd several times before speaking ::

Who is the Malone guy?

Sanis Prent
Mar 20th, 2001, 04:46:23 PM
(Sanis looked up from his burger at Onslaught's question. Well, if he were in his position, he'd like to know as well. Professionals were sometimes a little "picky" when it came to the issue of coworkers. This was no different with Sanis. There were some bastards out there that Sanis wouldn't want to be on the same planet with, and that he'd had more than his share of "workplace angst" with. Ran "Sunny" Lodenna was one that came to Sanis' mind. A shifty-eyed Twi'Lek grack-head, who was about as unpredictable as a caged rancor. They'd worked a bank heist job once, and that frelling psycho went in shooting. Totally not Sanis' style. After that, all bets were off. Ran went his way, and Sanis went his. Call it personal preference, but Sanis would just as soon shoot Lodenna as look at him again.

Getting back to the matter at hand, Sanis shrugged slightly, as he swallowed a bite of his burger.)

Eh, forgetaboutit. Just a thing I got going on the side. He won't be joining us, if that's what you mean.

(On the other hand, if they weren't in on things together, they didn't really need to know. First and foremost, these guys worked for Sasseeri. That meant they could only be trusted so far. This was not a buddy-buddy business relationship. The sooner the job was done, the happier everyone would be.)

Jason Hexx
Mar 20th, 2001, 11:41:00 PM
::Hexx stood outside of the burger joint for a few moments. He grinned slightlty, if nothing else you had to give Prent credit, he planned it out perfectly, even if Sanis was a Lousy Bounty Hunter in Hexx's opinion. He shrugged and lit a cigarette entering the restuarant, if you could call it that. Hexx walked towards Prent slowly, so that Prent knew he was there, he then changed directions slowly so not to draw attention and found a booth at the other side of the fast food joint. He had been surprised to get a message from Sanis. Prent had recognized him immediatly from the light of his cigarette. Jason grinned and waited for the waitress.::

::The waitress was a young human female, not bad looking to be honest, but then again Hexx wasn't here looking for THAT kind of action.::

"So what'll y'all have fellah?"

::Hexx looked up from the menu and grinned, he wasn't here for the food either.::

"I'll take the house special."

::he looked back down at his menu and watched carefully the proceedings going on at the other side, keeping a careful eye on Sanis.::

Jole Zakath
Mar 22nd, 2001, 08:13:41 PM
Jole Zakath didn't like this job. Not one bit. he didn't like Prent either. Maybe that was why.

He wished for the umpteenth time this day that his boss wouldn't always let her hormones take over in business matters when it came to Prent, especially if it put his own life on the line.

He had no wish to die. Frack it - was he the only one who had any idea what they were walking into? This Tondry guy they were after was no child's play - so much he had heard. There were some odd rumours going around the org, about the guy, and he didn't like any of them, even if they were exaggerated. Hell, even if none of them were true, he had no wish to meet the guy.

He grunted, having lost his appetite completely now. Stupid idea to go for food before a job. He'd never had a stomach for it. There were other things to concentrate on now. Talking of which...

"Uh... not to sound too curious, but mind if you tell us what we're to do in all this?"

Sanis Prent
Mar 22nd, 2001, 08:32:17 PM
(Sanis watched that frelling basketcase walk into the restaurant. Jason Hexx. Krasst. There was a time when Sanis wouldn't be on the same side of the galaxy as that scumbag, but then again, that was a long time ago. As generally unpleasant as the guy was, he could always be depended on. Maybe that's what made it all the more irritating. If Hexx was an ass and he was incompetent, then Sanis would've probably put a blaster shot in him years ago. At any rate, seeing his face again was a mixed bag at best. Sanis nodded in his direction, and returned to his dinner. They both knew why they were here.

Suddenly, the young henchman of Sasseeri's spoke up, voicing his concerns over the plan. Sanis had to wryly smile as he finished off his burger. He was just as unsure of it himself, but he'd always been one to gamble.)

Alright then, here's the gist of it. I go in solo. You two should wait, in the lobby I guess.

(Sanis scribbled numbers on a napkin, sliding it across the table)

Keep your comms set on this frequency. It's my ace up my sleeve, in case I need you to come in blazing. Who knows, maybe I'll just walk in and out, and maybe not. I can't really tell you what's up there. But, you'll know if I need you.

If it comes to that, make your way to the 120th floor, to the penthouse suite. Come in like some hard pipe-hittin' mother-frellin psycho wookiees, or whatever. If things go to krasst and back, I'm gettin out of the joint, and I'm going with guns blazing. That's where you come in.

(Sanis smiled)

I trust you two brought the appropriate hardware.

Jole Zakath
Mar 22nd, 2001, 10:35:50 PM
Well, whatever his personal misgivings were, he certainly hadn't come unprepared. The recent stocking-up at Jerrard's shop had come in real handy for this job.

Jole patted the bag that lay between him and Onslaught on the bench they were sitting. Through the black cloth, he could feel the reasssuring clang of metal against metal. Protective masks, a couple of BrightStar's and his personal railgun, Vengeance - they were well prepared for whatever Tondry would throw at them.

He grinned at Sanis.

"How's a few flashbangs and a railgun sound as a appropriate?"

Sanis Prent
Mar 22nd, 2001, 10:55:28 PM
(Sanis' mouth turned up into a small smile)

Sounds like a plan, then.

(Sanis took a sip of his drink.)

Alright then. Here's the deal. I'm bout to head on, and make my little entrance. You guys...

(Sanis knocked on the table slightly)

Keep enjoying your meal. Take your time, and make your way on over in about 15 minutes. Keep your comms on. I'll let you know what's happening. Keep a low profile fellas, I don't know what'll be over there, but they'll probably have more guns than we will, so we gotta think smart.

(Sanis smiled)

Other than that...happy hunting.

(Sanis walked out of the restaurant, casting a hard gaze at Hexx as he left.)