PDA

View Full Version : Dara Shadowtide, is there a Dara Shadowtide here?

FedEx Delivery Boy
Mar 23rd, 2001, 02:08:00 AM
The FexEx delivery boy waited in front of the Sith Empire embassy, on Coruscant, holding a small package with the name "Dara Shadowtide" printed on it. There was no return address, and the parcel was shipped express. The delivery boy wiped at his brow as he stood waiting. Man, it sure was hot today!

Anbira Hicchoru
Mar 23rd, 2001, 02:56:39 AM
:: Anbira steps out of the ornately-designed embassy. His brooding gaze shields his eyes from the bright sunlight. Looking down the stairs, he sees a rather scrawny-looking man wearing some kind of uniform and carrying a box.

Scowling slightly, Anbira approaches the man...annoyed at his presence. He glances down darkly at the parcel. ::

What do you want?

FedEx Delivery Boy
Mar 23rd, 2001, 03:05:39 AM
The delivery boy gulped nervously at the grizzled man's question.

I-I have a p-package here for, uh, Dara Shadowtide?

Anbira Hicchoru
Mar 23rd, 2001, 03:10:49 AM
:: Anbira's scowl deepened. ::

She isn't here. She left the Empire some time ago.

:: Anbira glared at the box ::

What is this?

FedEx Delivery Boy
Mar 23rd, 2001, 03:24:24 AM
The delivery boy tightened his grip on the parcel

I don't know, sir. It is for Mrs. Shadowtide, and I cannot disclose its contents to a third party.

Anbira Hicchoru
Mar 23rd, 2001, 03:36:00 AM
:: Anbira's eyes narrowed, and in an instant, he swiped the box away from the frightened delivery boy. ::

Don't let it concern you. I'll make sure this reaches her.

FedEx Delivery Boy
Mar 23rd, 2001, 03:41:08 AM
Mortified, the delivery boy's voice raises in pitch

SIR! You can't do that! Mrs. Shadowtide has to authorize the package's receipt herself, with a validated signature. If you take the package, that is parcel theft!

Anbira Hicchoru
Mar 23rd, 2001, 03:46:34 AM
:: Anbira smirks slightly ::

Then this would be what? Destruction of property?

:: Anbira extends an open hand, and uses the Force to crush the delivery boy's signature pad. The flat electronic LCD pad cracks and sparks as it implodes inwards on itself, leaving the smell of singed plastic. With a sneer, Anbira powers a Force Push, taking the delivery boy off his feet and sending him skidding back several yards. ::

Go and add assault and battery to that. Now get out of my sight!

(OOC: Uh, what is in the box exactly, since Anbira would want to check and see if it is safe for Dara. Tell me on AIM. My SN is: Loungelzrd)

FedEx Delivery Boy
Mar 23rd, 2001, 03:54:48 AM
OOC - uh, okay.

IC - The frightened delivery boy ran off screaming. Man, sometimes this job just didn't pay enough to deliver mail to powerful Jedi and evil Sith and the like. He really wished that he went to dental school, like his mama said.

Anbira Hicchoru
Mar 23rd, 2001, 04:10:30 AM
:: Curious, Anbira placed the parcel on the ground, walking away from it. When he was several meters away, Anbira generated a sphere of Force energy around the box, as he reached out with his feelings, and began to manipulate the box. Slowly, he opened the lid with the Force, maintaining the pressure sphere around the box, just in case there was an explosive, poison gas, or other such lethal malady inside. However, as Anbira opened the box, he found only another smaller, more intricately designed box. Frowning, Anbira repeated his work, using the Force to open this smaller box. Manipulating a latch, Anbira raised the lid, expecting a detonation. Once again, there was nothing. Curious, Anbira looked inside the box. The only things he saw were a single red rose, and a card of some kind. Convinced that everything was safe and of no consequence, Anbira relinquished the force sphere around the box, walked over to it, and closed the inner box, latching it. ::

Hmm...nothing more than a simple package from an admirer.

:: Anbira pondered destroying it. After all, he didn't care about Lordess Shadowtide's fans or amorous admirers. However, he imagined that she should at least be given the choice. Perhaps it indeed would be something she would appreciate.

His mind made up, Anbira took the package, determined to deliver it to Dara personally. ::