PDA

View Full Version : Challenge to a Jedi

Big Bad Naga
Mar 16th, 2001, 03:20:50 PM
The planet was surrounded by jungles and small oceans. It was once the stagepoint of the great battle between Oron Kira and Mandalore. Mandalore was forced back to the moon of Dxun where he met his end. Nearly four thousand years later, Han and Leia Solo took their son Anakin into hiding on Onderon from the ressurected Emperor Palpatine. Palpatine found him, but met his end on Onderon never to return.

It was a planet of great history. City Dwellers tamed bloodthirsty beasts and used them as means of transportation. The jungles were filled with many beasts and evil creatures.

There was a particularly evil creature lurking in the jungle today. He was a Sith Knight known as Naga to others. One who sought a Jedi to battle. Naga roamed across the jungle, he felt a light presence. He could feel himself closing in with each step. At his side, he had his lightsaber and two daggers concealed in his boots. He stopped in his tracks, his senses on full alert.

"Light Side user...Show yourself!"

OOC: Simple fight with a Jedi, rank doesn't matter. Basic SWFans rules apply.

Katarina Kariena
Mar 16th, 2001, 07:22:20 PM
Kat looked down from the tree she was sitting in and laughed, "Why do you always call out? Can you not sence where I am?"

Big Bad Naga
Mar 16th, 2001, 07:48:59 PM
Naga's head shot upwards as he stared at Katarina Kariena. A Jedi he had encountered before. In their last fight, Naga had used illusions against her. He had managed to take her saber and walk away from that battle. Unfortunately she had walked away too.

"Jedi!"

Naga grabbed his lightsaber and took a few steps back. He ignited it and looked straight at her.

"Must I make you come down?"

He ran at the tree she was on, and cut the branch with one swipe. Naga jumped back and watched the tree fall to the ground.

Katarina Kariena
Mar 16th, 2001, 07:59:01 PM
Kat laughed and leaped from the tree she was on to another tree that was out of the path of the one she had been on, "I think you can try. The trees are so much nicer than the desert are they not? Fun to climb in and good for defence!"

Kat took out one of the few vibroblades she had on her and threw it down at Naga.

Big Bad Naga
Mar 17th, 2001, 11:54:16 AM
Naga leapt left, and rolled right. He flipped backwards and stood up laughing at Kat. He had easily dodged the vibroblades.

"Your pitiful attempt to attack makes me laugh. Now witness my wrath."

BBN stood there, focusing all his dark energies. He began to concentrate on the dark side. Naga went into a fighting pose. He brought his arm back and swung his saber into the air. Guided by Naga, the saber sliced through the surrounding trees like butter. It sliced through the one Kat was on. Naga leapt back many times, dodging the collapsing trees. Kat had nowhere to jump now. Naga reclaimed his saber and watched to see what would happen.

Katarina Kariena
Mar 17th, 2001, 09:03:28 PM
Kat laughed and summersaualted to the ground useing the force to slow her decient, "You think I was trying to attack you?" Kat laughed even harder, "Your more a fool than I thought, Naga! I learned my lesson the first time! A simple trick like that is no use agianst the likes of you!"

Kat took a fightings stance and concentraged on the force herself useing it to guide her and she sent a concentrated plast of energy at Naga. While he was concentrateing on avoiding it she leaped back among the fallen trees and ducked behind one of them.

Big Bad Naga
Mar 17th, 2001, 11:54:20 PM
Naga saw the energy blast heading straight for him. Closing his eyes he felt the Dark Side within. Naga used it and created the strongest Force Shield he could. Naga's leg muscles ached as he mounted his feet in the ground. The blast collided with his shield. Naga was slowly knocked back, but his shield had stopped the blast.

BBN stood up, holding his orange lightsaber confidently. He knew Kat had forgotten to block her presence with the Force. He could feel her not far away. In a few more moments, he determined her exact location. With the flick of his hand, the trunk she was hiding behind flew into the air. Kat was exposed.

Naga ran at her, jumping over fallen trunks. He jumped high and struck down. Kat used her own saber to block. Naga saw a vine behind her hanging from a tree. He struck again at Kat's side. She parried the move. At the same time, Naga controlled the vine to smack her in the back of the head. Kat was slightly dazed. Naga used this advantage and jump kicked her in the face. Kat fell back into a pile of mud.

"Let the games begin."

Katarina Kariena
Mar 18th, 2001, 12:03:08 AM
Kat spung her legs around to trip Naga.

"Who said the games haden't already begun?" she laughed as she stood up and brought her lightsaber close to his neck. She had chosen to not hide herself in the force for a reason, and once agian she used the force to blind Naga slightly and leaped farther back behind another fallen tree, this time she hid her presence in the force.

Big Bad Naga
Mar 18th, 2001, 11:35:56 AM
Naga leapt up and looked around. All he could see was white. He couldn't even sense her life presence. Naga closed his eyes and sat down. He crossed his legs and focused. He focused on the Force around him.

Suddenly, the temperature started to rise. Since BBN was 2/3 Reptile, he was cold blooded. He could stand high amounts of heat. Kat was a human. Eventually, she would tire out and perspire.

The temperature slowly rose, and Naga managed to keep his concentration. This was all he could do, waiting for his vision to return.

Katarina Kariena
Mar 18th, 2001, 05:00:53 PM
Kat felt the heat start to rise and soon had to use the force to keep from passing out from the heat. Once agian she poped up from behind the tree trunk that she had been hideing behind and threw another vibroblade at Naga. Kat leaped back among the tree truncks back to where there was still forest and jumped into one of the trees, once agian hideing where she was in the force. "And now it's my turn to play a little game of cat and mouse," she muttered to herself as she watched Naga. A cool breeze from up in the trees where she was refreshed her for the time being.

Katarina Kariena
Mar 19th, 2001, 08:54:50 PM
TTT

Big Bad Naga
Mar 20th, 2001, 10:46:45 PM
Naga had quietly slipped through the forest, blocking his presence. He could see Kat not far off. He intended to surprise her. This was a game of cat and mouse indeed. Naga quietly leapt on a branch behind Kat. He accidentily snapped a branch with the heel of his boot. Kat spun around, to witness an angry Sith tackle right into her. They both fell down to the bottom. Naga absorbed his pain and grabbed Kat by the hair, kicking her in the face. With the simple flick of his hand, she flew back into a thin tree. The tree snapped in half. Naga stood there, saber ignited, ready for anything.

"I tire of this game of hide and go seek. ATTACK ME!"

Katarina Kariena
Mar 21st, 2001, 01:47:24 AM
Kat winced, but absorbed the energy and the pain, "You don't like to play games? You seemed to like them alot the last time we fought!"

She collected energy in the force and sent a small blast at Naga to unbalance him before she activated one end of her lightsaber and came in with a strong cut across the shoulders.

Big Bad Naga
Mar 22nd, 2001, 10:21:34 PM
Naga regained his balance and with a brilliant swing, blocked Kat's attack. He ducked low and swept her off her feet.

"Foolish Jedi."

Naga raised her body off the air, and threw her into a tree with the Force. He swung his lightsaber into the air. The blade cut a branch directly above Kat. It fell down and crushed her left leg. Naga caught his saber and began to walk towards Kat.

Katarina Kariena
Mar 24th, 2001, 02:47:16 AM
"Ok, oww, you know what? That hurt," Kat muttered to herself sarcasticly. She used the force to bring the branch up and send it flying at Naga. "My leg is not to get crushed . . . it's not meant to be in that many pieces."

Useing the force to aid her walking Kat sliced at Naga, activateing the other end of her saber as she feined a blow to his right side, Kat swiched directions and cought Naga's unprotected left side. "And I'm not as foolish as you think."

Big Bad Naga
Mar 24th, 2001, 06:11:16 PM
Naga stared at Kat's arm. Before he could get sliced in half, he used the Force to stop her hand in mid air. Naga just held it there, both combatants struggling.

"Behold the Power of the Dark Side."

Naga quickly flipped over Kat, breaking concentration. She spun around and blocked one of his attacks. Naga lunged forward and spun around slicing downwards. Kat fell back onto the floor, but managed to block the attack.

With a simple flick of his hand, BBN watches as Kat flies across the jungle floor, getting cut and dirty by various rocks and soil. He raises her off the ground and throws her into a tree.

Katarina Kariena
Mar 25th, 2001, 01:43:18 AM
Kat used the force to cusion her agianst the force she was being thrown through the trees. Landing in a crouch she glared at Naga, "The Dark Side can't and won't last forever. There will always be good to chalange and destroy it."

Collecting the liveing energies around her she to sents Naga through a few trees and then some. She reached into her pack and pulled a few bacta patches from it and placed them on some of her wounds. Loseing blood was not a good thing as she had found out the hard way in the past.