PDA

View Full Version : The Landing

Evena Cloak
Mar 26th, 2001, 03:15:09 AM
*The Dark Wing lands on a plain on Naboo. A cloaked figure walks out. The figure pulls the hood off of her head, reaviling a dark taned face with long silver hair. The girl, around 17 years old if some one looked close enuff, seemed to be looking for something. She glances around the plain then goes back into her ship. When she walks out again, Her cloak is off. Under the cloak is what seems to be a dark jedi tunic. The strange thing is the wings coming from the girls back. Evena Cloak walks twards a city in the distance.*

Lady DeVille
Mar 26th, 2001, 02:46:46 PM
Jeseth was dead. De'Ville was still wrapping her mind around that idea as she made her way into the nearest city. Dead. She had managed to get her reaction under control. Having not been extremely close to the TSO Knight before he had turned to the Jedi, cursed though their name be, she had been surprised at how she had been affected.

Perhaps it hadn't had anything to do with him at all.

She brushed her hair out of her face, and pulled her cloak around her slim body as she entered the city.

Evena Cloak
Mar 26th, 2001, 03:19:09 PM
*Once in the city, Evena notices that there are only two people around. Herself and another woman ahead of her. She slightly runs to catch up with the woman who seems to be a force user.*

Excuse me. Can you please tell me where I can find a Jeseth Cloak or a Warren Azalin? *Evena asks the woman.*

Lady DeVille
Mar 26th, 2001, 03:46:07 PM
Someone was talking to her. De'Ville turned, and looked into a tanned face framed with silvery hair. "Je-Jeseth? Uh..." She paused. The girl had wings.

"Why do you ask?"

Evena Cloak
Mar 26th, 2001, 04:18:33 PM
Their my brother why? *Evena watches the woman. she seems unsure of something and some what shaky.* Are you ok?

Lady DeVille
Mar 26th, 2001, 05:01:27 PM
Krasst, what timing this girl has! De'Ville didn't want to have to tell her, but, someone had to. "Warren, I do not know where he is. Probably somewhere on this planet. Jeseth - he is no longer here."

The girl looked confused. "No longer here?"

She sighed. "He's dead."

Evena Cloak
Mar 26th, 2001, 05:45:13 PM
Dead? How? I just got a message from him to come and find him. how could he be dead? *Evena stares at the woman infront of her.* Did you know my brothers?

Lady DeVille
Mar 26th, 2001, 08:45:37 PM
"We all got that message. I am a leader at TSO, where he was most recently a member, before he turned to the Light side. Bloody ashes, he never mentioned a sister." De'Ville scrubbed her hand over her face. "As for Azalin, I've not met him. Perhaps in passing once or twice."

She turned to the girl. "Do you want to go to, er, where it happened?"

Evena Cloak
Mar 26th, 2001, 09:27:12 PM
*Evena nods slightly and follows the woman out of the city and into a forest.*

Lady DeVille
Mar 26th, 2001, 09:42:28 PM
The winged girl, Cloak's sister? It seemed impossible that he wouldn't have mentioned her. But then, he kept to himself a lot. De'Ville did not ruleout the possibility that this girl could be an imposter, but with her lack of skills it was hard for her to determine.

Her sense was upset, just as it should be. Bloody ashes, didn't I just leave this place? They left the forest and entered the windswept plain. The grasses bent in front of De'Ville as she manipulated the Force. The quiet pair walked for another twenty minutes before they found the place he had died.

There was a mound of freshly turned dirt where Cloak's body had been. Someone had buried him.

Evena Cloak
Mar 27th, 2001, 03:06:24 AM
*Evena kneels down next to the pile. She takes a neckless off of her neck and lays it down on the head of the pile.* Untill we meet again Brother. *She stands up.* Thank you. I must go and find Warren now. *Evena nods and walks off the way she came. Once out of the forest she walks to her ship and takes off.*

Lady DeVille
Mar 27th, 2001, 05:13:55 AM
De'Ville watches the girl leave, and then bends down and picks up the necklace. She pockets it, and heads for a shuttle in the city to take her up to her gunboat.