PDA

View Full Version : Bloodlust(Open Challenge)

Maxus Hellion
Mar 25th, 2001, 10:55:18 AM
*Maxus enters the BG, and takes out his golden lightsaber.*

"I haven't killed someone for years. I might be getting rusty. I need fresh meat. Fight me if you dare..."

Satine Capashen
Mar 25th, 2001, 01:43:36 PM
Alpha walks to Maxus, unsheathng one of his swords, Tempest. The blade glows faintly with energy, as the Rogue Jedi gets into a fighting stance.

"Let's go..."

Maxus Hellion
Mar 25th, 2001, 03:12:41 PM
*Looks at the young jedi.*

"Want some pain young one??? You seem to want to fight.Whatever you wish."

*Maxus roars in pure rage. He spits, and charges at Satine. Satine dodges him, leaping over his head. Maxus then twirls around, tripping Satine. He picks up the young boy and screams in his face.*

"I KILLED MY BEST FRIEND! DO YOU THINK I'M AFRAID OF YOU?????"

*Maxus throws Satine to the ground, and kicks him in the spine.*

Satine Capashen
Mar 25th, 2001, 11:35:56 PM
Alpha jumps back to his feet and double kicks Maxus.

"I should care why?! I'm a Rogue! I have nothing to lose!"

Alpha swings Tempest in an arc, Maxus blocking the attack easily, but getting hit by an uppercut, knocking him back.

"I've killed dozens of people before, what makes you think you'll be any different? You're gonna die this day!"

Maxus Hellion
Mar 26th, 2001, 07:57:55 AM
*Hellion looks at Satine with a strange look.*

"Do you think I have something to lose? Pah."

*Hellion slashes at Satine who parries. Hellion kicks Satine, making him stumble back. He then punches him in the stomach, nocking the air out of him. He then slashes with his saber, creating a huge painful scar through Satine's chest. Satine falls to the ground, clutching his chest.*

Satine Capashen
Mar 26th, 2001, 08:16:22 PM
Alpha hisses in pain, before the armor closes up the wound, pumping painkillers into it. As Maxus looks at the young Rogue's armor in awe, Alpha gets up, and uses the Force to knock the Sith backwards. The Rogue runs at Maxus, slamming the hilt of Tempest down into Maxus's shoulder, breaking it.

Maxus Hellion
Mar 27th, 2001, 08:57:59 PM
"GARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*In pure rage, Maxus uppercuts Alpha, knocking him back. He then kicks him in the stomach, and grabs Alpha's head. He pushes it back, hearing several sick cracks. Then he lets Alpha go, throwing him back. In a flash of gold, Maxus slices through Satine's armor, and it falls to the floor. Maxus then draws a small knife, leaps at Apha, stabbing him in the chest. Alpha roars in immense pain as Maxus slightly cuts his throat. Blood pours out, and Maxus kicks him in the butt, knocking him facedown*

Satine Capashen
Mar 27th, 2001, 11:37:00 PM
Alpha hisses in pain, and gets up to his feet, slowly. He uses the Force to seal up cut on his throat, doging another slash, and coming back with a crescent kick, knocking Maxus back.

Maxus Hellion
Mar 28th, 2001, 08:44:16 AM
*Lets his rage flow*

"DDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*Maxus runs at Satine with intense rage, and slashes at Satine, creating a huge scar on his chest. Maxus then kicked in the huge cut with his steel tipped boot, and blood splattered out. Satine feel to the ground.*

"Surrender or die, jedi."

Satine Capashen
Mar 28th, 2001, 10:24:28 AM
Alpha gasps at the pain, and coughs blood onto the ground. Nevertheless, he tries getting up, using Tempest as a staff. As he gets his feet back under him, Alpha sheathes Tempest, and takes a small cylinder from his belt. He hits a button and the cylinder expands into a 6 foot staff.

The Rogue gets into a fighting stance, and points the bo staff at Maxus.

"I don't give up very easily..."

Maxus Hellion
Mar 28th, 2001, 07:16:11 PM
*With lightning speed, maxus knocks the saber from Alpha's grip and kicks him in the chin, knocking him to the ground. he puts his boot on Satine's chest, leans down, and growls in Alpha's face:

"Listen, you maggoty carcass, you misunderstood me. Either you give me Tempest, and I keep it as a prize, or I get your head and keep it as a prize..."

*spits on Satine's face.*

"Which do you want, scumbag?"

Satine Capashen
Mar 28th, 2001, 08:12:47 PM
Alpha's anger hits the boiling point, and a hand of Force throws Maxus backwards, the Sith landing with bone shattering force. The Jedi gets up slowly, and takes Tempest from the ground. He throws his fantastic sword onto the ground at Maxus's feet, and turns away.

"Better not get used to that sword. I plan on claiming Tempest the next time..."

The Jedi's trenchcoat turns into bio-tech wings, and he takes flight, heading to a small ship he had hidden.

Mark Fenix
Mar 28th, 2001, 09:19:47 PM
"Feh. Pathetic. He usually lasts longer than five seconds. Coward..." Mark steps down from his observation point, the top of a rock high on a high. He flys over to the Sith who calls himself Hellion to congratualte him, but then decided not to, realizing the guy was obvioiusly not in the mood for any social participation.