PDA

View Full Version : ONE MILLION CREDITS!!! (DS6 again)

Sanis Prent
Mar 15th, 2001, 04:29:14 PM
OOC: Lets try this again, without the usual headaches.

IC:

(Sanis walks out onto the battleground, carrying a very large duffle bag. Once he approaches DS6, Sanis smiles at his adversary, and unzips his bag, removing a small cooler from the front of the bag. He opens the cooler, and pulls out an ice-cold bottle of orange juice. His grin widening, Sanis opens the lid, turning the bottle up, and drinking the healthy drink with gusto. Finishing the juice, Sanis contentedly smacks his lips, emphasizing the drama, as he disposes of the empty bottle.)

Mmm...gotta get my vitamin C.

(Squinting against the sun, Sanis puts on his large red-tinted sunglasses. As he does so, he taps a small object on his belt. An almost-inaudible high-pitched oscillation can be heard for less than a second before dying away. Content that he's got everything he needs, Sanis reaches back into the duffle bag at his feet, pulling out a grape sucker. Unwrapping it and placing it in his mouth, Sanis now signals that he is ready. He slowly reaches to his belt, pulls out his Mandalorian Shell Gun, loads a black round into it, and takes aim at DS6's chest. Sanis winks, and fires.)

Darkestsith6
Mar 15th, 2001, 05:41:08 PM
OOC: Can you explain this weapon more in OOC, so i can know what it is like.

:: Sanis starts shooting and immediately DS6 runs around doding the fight. While running...::

' You are a fool to try this method it ill lead to tremendoes pain. '

:: After running around for a while, DS6 gets close enough and hit Sanis with a hard force push. He pulls out his blaser and takes a few shots at Sanis. One of them hitting his foot, while in mid air. DS6 backs off behind a rock. He gets ready for a back to ack firing game. ::

Sanis Prent
Mar 15th, 2001, 06:03:56 PM
OOC: The Mandalorian Shell gun is a double-barreled weapon about 18 inches long. It has a hinging breech, and can be loaded with up to two Mandalorian shells at a time. The shells are color-coded, each with a special purpose.

IC:

(Sanis smirks as DS6 dodges his shot. Frell, there goes another 25 grand!

As Sanis quickly opens the gun's breech to load more shells, he can hear rapid footsteps approaching. He looks up to see DS6 accelerating on him. The Sith extends a hand forward, and Sanis tenses slightly. However...nothing happened. Ah, he must have tried to use some kind of Force technique on him!

Sanis smiles triumphantly)

That crap won't help you here.

(As Sanis said this, DS6 fired a salvo of blaster shots at him. Avoiding them as best he can, one shot strays dangerously close to Sanis' foot, dissipating at the last moment on Sanis' personal light shield. Smirking, Sanis looked down to his belt, checking the energy readout percentage of his shield. He looked up to see DS6 retreating behind a rock.)

A blaster, huh? I thought you people said those things were too clumsy for your taste?

(Finding the appropriate shells in his bandolier, Sanis loads an orange and a red shell into the barrels, closing it shut.)

That won't save you.

(Sanis levels his shell gun at the rock, firing the red shell. The shell's shaped charge warhead splinters through the rock in a thunderous explosion, brutally throwing DS6 back in a hailstorm of rock shards and shrapnel)

Darkestsith6
Mar 16th, 2001, 12:03:24 AM
:: DS6 falls to the ground. He quickly sends a force blast shield him from the falling scrap. DS6 controls most of the small sharp peices and throws them toward Sanis. quickly, all the metal and scraps start hitting Sanis's shield cutting it and making it weaker. ::

' you stupid guns wont affect me, I have fought many like you, all of them have fallen... '

:: DS6 attacks him, he runs toward Sanis and does a frontward flip. Kicking sanis on the back of the head and making him fall toward DS6. DS6 then puts Sanis's head between his knees picks him up and does a powerbomb. Sanis yells in pain, while dropping his weapon. DS6 force psuhes that away, and pulls out his blaster. He aims at Sani's head and backs off a bit so he can't do anything to harm him. ::

' I am giving you one more chance, surrender. '

Sanis Prent
Mar 16th, 2001, 03:24:43 PM
OOC: If you are near me, you won't be able to use the Force within a radius of a little over 3 meters. I thought I made that clear in my previous post. For RPing purposes, I hesitate to reveal why at the moment. Therefore, you would not be able to force throw my gun away...and I'm not sure about this, but your kick is a little hazy. How do you kick me in the back of the head and knock me towards you. If you use the Force, I can suspend disbelief, but without it...it defies all notions of physics. Sorry if I sound bad in asking these things...I just wanna be clear on it all.

Darkestsith6
Mar 16th, 2001, 05:54:13 PM
OOC: SO your saying I can't use force when I am 3 feet or further away from you? I also think it is a rule to reveal why you have this certain power, you need to at least have a topic on it.

About the kick, look at it this way. Let's say I am 5 feet away from you, and 6 feet tall. I do a frontward flip. The back of my feet go swing backwards, in a motion so that it eventually hits you in the back of the head because of my hiegt. therefor, knocking you forward toward me.

Malik Tal
Mar 16th, 2001, 09:48:16 PM
OOC: First off I agree with DarkestSith6... IMO you can't just say... OK you can't use the Force within 3 meters of me but then not tell him why. You'd be telling him OOC which obviously he'd have to notice IC but not necessarily know why.

About the kick... I understand where you're coming from DarkestSith but... wouldn't that like make you trip or at the very least lose your balance? I don't know I kind of agree with Sanis that it sounds a little "hazy"

Darkestsith6
Mar 17th, 2001, 02:11:37 PM
OOC: Try doing the motion with your hands, I tried and it looks pretty simple to me. I suggest you explain somethings Sanis.

GuardPiett
Mar 17th, 2001, 08:25:08 PM
OOC: Thinks of a certain Roddy and grins

Darkestsith6
Mar 17th, 2001, 09:44:21 PM
OOC: what? Will someone delete the post above and this one too.

Sanis Prent
Mar 18th, 2001, 08:19:25 PM
OOC: Well, Piett's correct. There is a ysalimari around Sanis, although it cannot be seen. Sanis is known to own a pet ysalimari, which is named Roddy.

Malik Tal
Mar 19th, 2001, 06:46:55 PM
OOC: That's Ysalamiri... what a gay addition to the Star Wars Universe. Question for you... where does your ysalamiri live? Like what kind of environment does Sanis provide for it?

Sanis Prent
Mar 19th, 2001, 06:49:22 PM
The standard mobile living requirement for a Ysalamiri...a nutrient cage.

EDIT: TTT

Darkestsith6
Mar 24th, 2001, 11:41:48 PM
OOC: Let's get back to the fight

Sanis Prent
Apr 2nd, 2001, 12:15:09 AM
(Sanis' head reels from the attack, and he when he regains equilibrium, he is sitting on the ground, with DS6 in front of him, holding a blaster at his head, saying something about Sanis surrendering. Sanis looks at his shell gun, which is a few feet away. Realizing he can't get to it and load it before DS6 fires, Sanis can only think of one thing.)

Okay, you got me.

(Sanis extends his hands forward)

I surrender. Fine. Go ahead and cuff me, then. I'm done for.

Darkestsith6
Apr 2nd, 2001, 04:15:03 PM
:: DS6 knwos this is some trick, no bounty surrenders like that. DS6 force pushes Sanis's shell gun away, a far distance, not letting him reach it unless if it were him to be shot. ::

' Now listen carefully, if you don't, you know what this is capable of. Now turn around and go down to the floor. '

:: Sanis didn't listen, DS6 spoke the same words,but Sanis didn't move. DS6 aimed and shot Sanis right in the leg, knocking him to the floor. Sanis yelled in pain, DS6 dashed over to cuff Sanis... ::

Sanis Prent
Apr 2nd, 2001, 04:35:00 PM
(The force of the blaster shot impacted on Sanis' light shield, dropping him to the ground. Even though the blast was deflected, it was still forceful enough to knock someone around if they weren't ready for it. As Sanis fell to the ground, DS6 moved forward, ready to cuff Sanis' outstretched arms. The Sith was nearly upon Sanis, when he suddenly passed into the force-negative bubble of Sanis' ysalimir, Roddy...who's nutrient cage was stowed away in Sanis' duffle bag, a couple of feet away. The sudden loss of the Force caused a small hesitation, and gave Sanis enough window to act. With his hands outstretched, Sanis flicked the wrist of his right hand, activating the spring-loaded assassin's holster and ejecting the hidden Derringer blaster outwards, into Sanis' grasp. In less than a second, Sanis had DS6 in a force-null area with a blaster aimed at his chest.)

Say cheese.

(Sanis unloaded all three blaster shots in the derringer, aiming at DS6's torso)

Darkestsith6
Apr 2nd, 2001, 04:47:29 PM
:: DS6 saw the shots coming near him, he could use force, or deflect him he was stuck. DS6 tried jumping out of the way but the shots hit him, blasting DS6 far back. DS6 looked and his whole sternum was brused up bad. DS6 tried to get up, but fell to the floor. DS6 tried again, but failed. DS6 had to resort to hi final and most powerful move. DS6 concentrated on all the darkness around him, gathereing it, he used it to become stronger, mostly to heal the fire. DS6 got up, and saw that Sanis had also. DS6 laughed at Sanis. Sanis looked in confusion... ::

' You do not, know what you have done, this may have injured me a lot, but what i am going to do to you is going to finish you off. '

:: DS6 got ready to do his final move ::

Sanis Prent
Apr 2nd, 2001, 05:17:53 PM
(Sanis smirked somewhat, standing and holstering his now-empty derringer. At first, he began to reach for his twin Corellian pieces, but stopped short of the double holster harness. No, he wanted something with a little more punch. Slipping his hand into his coat pocket, Sanis came up with his Duronian "Gentleman" Handblaster...an old dueling piece with a hard punch. Pulling the firearm free of his jacket, Sanis reached to his belt with his right hand, grasping a spherical metallic object, and adjusting someting on it.)

Darkestsith6
Apr 2nd, 2001, 07:54:45 PM
OOC: If you pull out a gun, can you explain me the power and how it works, i don't want us talking in OOc again

:: DS6 noticed some changing of weapons happening around, he went on guard using his force he sensed something new that hadn't been used. DS6 got ready to do the move, that would finish Sanis off, and if it didn't, the left over of Sanis would leave him in pain for the rest of his life. ::

' So, Sanis what ya got your self there, some new gun with you. It is sad, to have such a good fighter go to waste like you. I will be my pleasure doing it... '

:: A huge smile comes over DS6's face. DS6 dashes to Sanis, his energy boost, he just used, has upped his speed about 10 times. He is a blurr to Sanis, about 10 feet from Sanis, DS6 jumps up, in a spinnig motion. He spins with much speed, using force to levitate him,bfore reaching the force-null, he nails a kick to Sanis's stomach, launching him back in a circling motion, out of the null area. DS6 saw that Sanis was hazy from this hit, so he did a hurricane parana on Sanis thrownig him around like a doll alomst snapping his neck. DS6 back far away from the force-null area and was ready to do his move now, un able to do it in the force null area. ::

Sanis Prent
Apr 3rd, 2001, 05:44:56 AM
(Sanis reeled from the pain, getting up very slowly, his extremeties tingling at the near-catastropic blow to his neck. He slowly stood, and faced off across from DS6. The Sith was confident, and it showed, even though he was quite wounded from the derringer shots. Sanis grimaced painfully as DS6 gloated over him, prematurely announcing his victory. Sanis grinned and beared it while the Sith rattled on, knowing something that he did not. When DS6 got to a stopping point, Sanis spoke.)

You know...your shoe's untied.

(When DS6 looked down, he saw the device that Sanis was adjusting moments earlier. Sanis had dropped it during the Hurrican Piranha. It was a metallic sphere, about the size of a baseball, lying in the dirt next to him. On it were two dials, a button, and two LCD screens. On one screen, the readout read a constant message:

<font size=5>5x</font>

On the other screen, there was a timer:

<font size=5>0:02
0:01
0:00</font>

When zero was reached, DS6's body slammed to the ground, caught in five times standard gravity as the Imperial micrograv generation sphere activated. Even with the Force, moving under such grueling gravitational force would strain one to the breaking point.

As DS6 struggled to even lift his head off the ground, Sanis ran quickly, snatching up his shell gun, and loading the necessary rounds...one orange and one green shell. Returning back to where he had left his duffle bag, Sanis leveled the firearm at the Sith, his face taking a sudden dramatic demeanor.)

Alright pal, you got two choices.

Choice A: You decide not to piss me off, and I hit you with the green shell, and bag you nice and painlessly, and nobody becomes Sarlacc food.

Choice B: You decide to go out in a blaze of glory with a People's Elbow or whatever, and I give you exploratory surgery with the orange shell. Have you ever seen what happens when a faster-than-light mass hits flesh? You'll be the newest flavor of Frappuccino at Starbucks, buddy. The vultures will have to bring straws to this buffet, and to top it all off...I'll probably get dead Sith brain all over my favorite shirt. I don't want that to happen, and you don't either. So, lets think before we act on this one. I'm pretty sure you want to live, and I know I don't like drycleaning bills.

Darkestsith6
Apr 3rd, 2001, 03:56:52 PM
' I surrender, you can have the money, it is about 50 feet north from here underground. Claim your price there. '

Sanis Prent
Apr 3rd, 2001, 09:54:13 PM
(Sanis nodded)

Good to hear. I'd rather nobody have to get seriously hurt here.

(Sanis fired the green shell from his shell gun, and the tensanet webbing spread out when near the sith, metallic prongs securing the high-tensile strength composite wiring around him, adding further insurance to keep him in place. Reaching to his belt, Sanis activated his comm device.)

MARCUS, this is Sanis. Situation's normal here. Have the Silent Queen rendesvous 50 feet north from my broadcast position. Prepare several modules to excavate our payment.

(Sanis switched off the comm unit, and spoke to DS6)

It was a good fight. I've taken on powerful Sith before, and you didn't disappoint. But, as I said, I've taken on powerful Sith before. The force can only do so much to help you, as strong as it may be.

(Sanis slipped on his sunglasses, as a large red ship roared overhead, touching down just behind him. As the gangplank lowered, Sanis hefted his duffle bag up, backstepping his way carefully up the ramp. He kept his shell gun leveled at the Sith all the way, until he was securely on board, and the gangplank raised back into the hull. Moments later, four small cirular hatches opened up on the ship's underside, and four pink cyllindrical droids were lowered down on telescoping rails. Not wasting a moment, each began to dig the soil away, working quickly for such little droids. Within a minute, they had uncovered a small bag from the ground. Opening the pouch, each droid began methodically collecting the large-sum credit slips, holding as many as they could on each trip back into the ship. Within two minutes, the entire sum of one million credits had been stowed aboard the ship, and the MARCUS droid modules were withdrawn back through their access ports. As the ion engines fired up, Sanis cut on the loudspeaker.)

There's a deactivation code on the micrograv. Give the two halves of the sphere a counterclockwise twist, and when it opens, enter 4537 on the touchscreen. From there, you can cut the tensanet webbing with your saber. Forgive the paranoia, but that's how I run my little business. Have a nice day.

(The engines fully powered up, and the Silent Queen took to the sky, lifting off as Sanis prepared to return to Coruscant.)

Darkestsith6
Apr 3rd, 2001, 09:59:47 PM
:: DS6 escaped the web and escape the force area, he decdided he would keep the 5x gravity device, he got to it and deactivated it. DS6 put it in his pocket and wached the silent queen leave. DS6 called the commander and he brought in the SSD Murder to DS6 they boarded him and put him in the bacta tank. ::

' Sanis may ave won the battle, but the war is still on. '