PDA

View Full Version : Tatooine, lost memories (open RP)

Chewnakka
Mar 25th, 2001, 01:07:48 AM
... at the cockpit of the ship "Peace Keeper II". Sage Hazzard was to meet him in town. Tatooine, it always gave Chewnakka a sense of lonelyness. The desert landscape could make a man die of thrist just by looking at it.

He entered the code on the side panal to open the door hatch. As it slid open he grabbed his weapon and exited the ship. The first lesson a pilot who visited Tatooine learned was "never park near the populous". The locals were known to pick pockets like second nature, more like first nature.

-----------------------------------------------------

As his feet pounded against the desert sand for the first time in months he sighed. He looked at the raging sun as if to curse it for it's ways. His long trek towards the town had begun, and it wasn't going to be a picnic either.

Ket Limelight
Mar 25th, 2001, 06:02:58 AM
Ket sat in one of the open resturaunts in town,sipping his motley brew,looking around silently. His dark robes flapped in the wind,his hood covering most of his features. He sighed,lonely was his homeworld...so desolate yet so populated. it could drive a man to crime. But then again,that was what he did already. crimes against life. but that was what he did...for what he was...was a Sith. So there he sat,waiting for some type of action to occur.

Satine Capashen
Mar 25th, 2001, 01:50:27 PM
Alpha sits on the rooftop of a bar, looking at the sky, noticing the firery descent rail of a ship coming into the atmosphere.

Probably another smuggler, the Rogue Jedi thinks to himself...

Sage Hazzard
Mar 26th, 2001, 11:25:29 PM
::

Sage Hazzard walked the streets of the town. He fought off the man merchants with kind words, as to remain kind.

He turned into a resturant. The resturant also was the one Ket sat in. However the Jedi payed him no attention as he took his seat. The Sith's Force presence reflected the minds of the scum surrounding him well enough that he barely noticed him.

He had left a HoloMessage for Chewnakka to meet him here. They were to meet an old friend at this establishment, the term "friend" loosely used.

:

Ket VanDerveld
Mar 27th, 2001, 02:37:10 AM
OOC: made a name change from Ket Limelight to this one. please make note fo it! :)

IC:

Ket looked up,sensing a follower of the light within the midst of the scum and villany that surrounded him. Quite disturbing it was. He saw Sage in the distance. My my,a Jedi in one of the more "evil hellholes" of Tatooine. this would indeed be interesting to watch unfold,sensing he was awaiting a commrade. So there he sat,sipping his brew,watching...and waiting...

Sage Hazzard
Mar 27th, 2001, 02:57:44 AM
OOC:Noted.

IC:

::Sage waited in his seat, surveying his surroundings. A tall and slender man made his way into the establishment. He was ragidly dressed. As the man sat down across from Sage the Jedi smiled::

Sage:Nice of you to join me Korlon.

Korlon:D on't thank me Sage, just give me the merchandise.

Sage:My partner will arrive shortly. Then the goods will be exchanged.

Korlon:The Wookiee? Where is he?

Sage:He is coming. Why so tense Korlon?

Korlon:Just give me the Yslarmi!

::A few customers apon hearing the word turned there head. There minds delighted at the thought of aquireing such a scarce creature. Sage wiped there minds clean of the word and they went back to their drinks, wondering what they were doing looking at this man::

Sage:You'd benifit from keeping your voice down Korlon.

Korlon:Listen, you want the spice, give me the goods.

::Sage smiled as he leaned back in his chair::

Sage:Patience.

::Korlon grunted as he wringed his hands. Clearly the man had been taking too much of his own merchandise as his hands shook and he rocked in his chair, not able to keep still. There were many bounty hunters that could benifit from a Yslarmi, and he could benifit from the money to buy his spice. He had a deal working. He got the spice from Opla Paar, a local smuggler, and he sold the spice he didn't consume. It was a good buisness but since he found he took half the stock for himself it didn't pay off in the long run::

Satine Capashen
Mar 27th, 2001, 09:50:53 AM
Alpha sees Sage enter the bar, and, curious as ever, follows him in. He takes a seat towards the back, noticing that Ket is here also. At the realization, Alpha pulls the hood on his cape up to cover his face. He keeps watch on Sage as he meets with someone he has never seen before.

Chewnakka
Mar 29th, 2001, 12:41:14 PM
Chewnakka's feet pounded against the Desert floor. Sand particles inhabited the area around his hair folicles. He hated sand, absolutely hated it.

He ran his enormous hand over his wooly scalp. The sun shined today. Heatwaves covered the horizon as he walk towards the town.

-------------------------------------------------

He walked past a sign, what had to be a border sign. It read "Mos Eisley" in bold letters. Chewnakka scratched his cranium as he pondered the question "Who in there right mind would come back to this place?", the answer was no one. The conclusion had to be "I'm crazy.".

The large Wookiee couldn't help attracting the eyes of the merchants. They didn't dare approach him. The age old saying in Mos Eisley was "The bigger the gun, the bigger the attitude.". And no one was stupid enough to ask a PO'ed Wookiee if he would like some jewelry. "The bigger the gun, the bigger the attitude." if this was so Chewnakka was the meanest Wookiee that ever set foot in Mos Eisley. His Blast and Smash Rifle was almost as large as his arm, and no needed to be reminded how large his arms were, both length and width.

As Chewnakka turned into the resturant Sage said to meet he noticed yet another sign "No shooting inside the building.", he made a mental note to shoot whoever in the street if he needed. No need to make waves when you don't want to swim right now.

Chewnakka walked up to the table and sat without asking. Sage didn't acknowledge him, he didn't need to, they "felt" each other through the Force. Well, Sage felt Chewnakka, Chewnakka felt Sage "feeling" him. Close enough.

"Korlon" however acknowedges him right away.

Korlon:Give me the little beast now!

Chewnakka made note of the sweaty palms of Korlon, also he noted the sweat droplets on his brow.

Chewnakka:Beast? I don't have a "beast". Do you Sage?

Chewnakka turned to Sage.

Sage:Nope. No "beast" here.

Korlon didn't enjoy the joking as much as the others did.

Korlon:Just give me it.

Chewnakka looked hard at Korlon. The Wookiee's voice was always altered by a machine of his own creation, place on his belt and monitoring his voice patterns. It converted his Wookian to Basic. But Chewnakka could still change it at will, slipping into a Wookian speech when needed. Chewnakka growled something in his native tounge. Korlon didn't understand Wookian but he understood the sentiment.

Chewnakka:You first Korlon. Pony up the Spice.

Satine Capashen
Mar 30th, 2001, 01:17:24 AM
Alpha sees the wookie enter the room, and take a seat next to Sage, and leans forward in his seat, ordering an ale when a droid comes over to take his order.

Sage Hazzard
Mar 30th, 2001, 03:04:38 AM
::Sage nods once acknowledging Satine::

Sage:We have the Yslarmi safe. Give us the spice and we will make the exchange.

::Korlon's forhead drips with sweat.

Korlon:Okay okay.

::Korlon motions towards the bartender. The bartender notices and takes a large box from behind the counter he carries it over to the table and drops it there. Korlon slips the barkeep his pay for storing the goods::

Korlon:Here it is boys. 100% fine quality spice. Now where is my Yslarmi?!

Fire Hazzard
Apr 8th, 2001, 02:19:25 AM
Fire's eyes danced around the street. Just pick a cantina and go in. Which one, it dosen't matter, you need refreshments before returning to the ship.

A single particular cantina stood out in the Force, and so she chose it. But, to her surprise, as she walked in, there was her brother. Gasping, she turned immediatly, and headed for the door, not wanting to be seen with her new career, and especially not by her brother.

Unfortunatly, as she was leaving, Sage sensed her brightness in the Force, being as she was his twin, and turned to look at her.