PDA

View Full Version : Anbira

Jedi Cadet
Mar 27th, 2001, 03:31:18 PM
::Cadet lands on x-wing on naboo and runs for the forest knowing that Anbira will be looking for her to kill her again. She jumps into a tree and watches for his ship.::

Anbira Hicchoru
Mar 27th, 2001, 03:35:23 PM
:: Within an hour, the thunderous engines of the Oozaru II can be heard as the sleek craft touches down. Anbira storms down the gangplank, knowing that Jedi Cadet will soon be tracked down ::

Jedi Cadet
Mar 27th, 2001, 03:37:26 PM
::Cadet watches Anbira land. She then makes her way deeper into the forset threw the tree's making as little noise as posable. She stays in the tree's the whole time. Once she is about a mile from where she landed, she stops and watches to see if Anibra will find her.::

Anbira Hicchoru
Mar 27th, 2001, 03:42:04 PM
:: Anbira takes a few steps through the forest, detecting Cadet's distinctive Force signature. Anbira had burned that feeling into his mind, after what happened to Jeseth. Noting the direction in which she fled, Anbira extended his hands outwards and towards the ground, using the Force to lift him up to canopy level. From this vantage, Anbira began to close the gap between himself and Cadet. ::

Jedi Cadet
Mar 27th, 2001, 03:46:43 PM
::Cadet notices something floting above the trees a little ways away. Its anbira. Cadet drops to the ground. She runs as fast as she can useing the force to help inhance her speed. She darts between the trees, bushes, and animals. After a whild. she stops, breathing hard. She sits down next to a tree. She knows what is after her and what is going to happen. She saw what had happened to Jeseth when anbira fired that sphear. She just sits there breathing hard.::

Anbira Hicchoru
Mar 27th, 2001, 03:51:16 PM
:: In the heat of pursuit, Anbira feels Cadet's force signature stop. Scrutinizing, Anbira slowly allows himself to descend through the trees, his feet touching lightly upon the mossy ground. Less than 20 yards away, Cadet is panting against the side of a tree. ::

At last you show prudence, Jedi. Take responsibility, and die without taking others with you.

Jedi Cadet
Mar 27th, 2001, 04:06:38 PM
::Cadet just stares at Anbira. Not answering. The only movement is her breathing. She watches him walk twards her slowly waiting for her answer to him. But it never comes.::

Anbira Hicchoru
Mar 27th, 2001, 04:15:22 PM
:: Anbira reaches out with the Force, grasping Cadet by the throat, and levitating her in the air by her neck ::

Jedi Cadet
Mar 27th, 2001, 04:28:26 PM
::Cadet watches him, helpless to what he is going to do. She feels something well up inside her. She hated Anbira for killing jeseth. She hated him for many resons. She glared at the man infront of her. She reaches out with the force and pushes him backwards into a tree.::

Anakis Moreven
Mar 27th, 2001, 08:44:40 PM
OOC: Someone's got Dark Side tendincies...lol

Anbira Hicchoru
Mar 28th, 2001, 03:01:07 PM
:: Anbira winces as his back strikes the tree. Not relinquishing his hold on Cadet, he doubles his efforts, tightening his hold on her. ::

Struggle if you want, I am going to kill you.

Jedi Cadet
Mar 28th, 2001, 05:03:01 PM
"And I will fight you the whole way." she replys.

::Cadet uses the force to bring two large rocks form eather side of Anbira into the air. She uses the force to quickly throw them at his head so that if they hit, they could crush his skull.::

Anbira Hicchoru
Mar 29th, 2001, 03:17:06 PM
:: Anbira's danger sense picked up the approaching stones. Unimpressed by the show of force, Anbira reaches his left arm to the ground, using it as a guide as he does a running forward roll towards Cadet. The stones explode in the air above him, splinters of rock thrown around as he continues rolling towards her. Once Anbira is at her feet, he comes out of the roll, rising to his knees and delivering a quivering palm strike into Cadet's abdomen. ::

Jedi Cadet
Mar 29th, 2001, 03:43:04 PM
::Cadet yells out and drops ro the ground. She falls to her knees at Anbira's feet. She looks up at Anbira. Cadet grabs her dagger and trys to shove it into his leg.::

Anbira Hicchoru
Mar 29th, 2001, 03:53:40 PM
:: Snapping his hand down with quick reflexes, Anbira snatches Cadet's arm at the wrist, stopping her stabbing attack. Anbira tightens his grip on her wrist, until he wrenches the dagger free. ::

Jedi Cadet
Mar 29th, 2001, 03:59:05 PM
"Ah. let me go Anbira" cadet says to him.

::Cadet strugles to get her hand free. She glares up at him and pulls out her saber. She activates it and attempts to shove it into his arm that is holding her.::

Anbira Hicchoru
Mar 29th, 2001, 04:27:55 PM
:: Anbira releases his hold on Cadet's arm and backflips into the air, Cadet's saber passing just below him as he flips away. Straightening his body out, Anbira levitates himself in the air, two meters above the ground, directly in front of Cadet. With a stern look, Anbira extends an open hand towards Cadet once more, the cold breeze signaling the beginning of another pressure sphere's formation. ::

Jedi Cadet
Mar 29th, 2001, 04:32:12 PM
::Cadet deactivates her saber and backs away from Anbira. She climbs to her feet and runs from him again using the force to speed her up. She trys to get as far from Anbira as posable.::

Anbira Hicchoru
Mar 29th, 2001, 04:38:04 PM
:: With intense concentration, Anbira continues to contract the sphere into itself, the pressure and temperature of the air inside causing it to glow brightly. Within moments, the sphere is the size of a basketball, and still contracting. Anbira notices Cadet running, but she will not be able to escape. ::

Jedi Cadet
Mar 29th, 2001, 04:49:13 PM
::Cadet stops runing and looks behind her. She doesnt see Anbira anywhere. But she can still feel the cold air around her. She kinda shivers and keeps moving. She comes to the place where Jeseth was killed and buried. She kneels down beside his grave.::

"Oh god Jeseth I cant beat him. He's to strong." Cadet says to no one really.::

Anbira Hicchoru
Mar 29th, 2001, 05:04:00 PM
:: As Anbira continues to concentrate on the pressure sphere's formation, he slowly starts to rise into the air. Stretching out with his feelings, he continues to seek Cadet out, even as the powerful sphere he controls is nearly complete ::

Jedi Cadet
Mar 29th, 2001, 07:43:23 PM
::Cadet sences Anbira comeing closer again. She stands up and jumps into one of the nearby trees. Shey stays hiddin the the tree waiting for him to come.::

Anbira Hicchoru
Apr 2nd, 2001, 03:32:30 PM
:: Anbira can feel Cadet's force signature as she is on the move. Concentrating fully, Anbira completes the implosion sphere...its powerful energy contained within a sphere the size of a golfball. Anbira clears his mind enough to try and concentrate on Cadet's location, but it is difficult to do, as he must keep control of the sphere's destructive force. In an instant, however, Anbira can feel Cadet, somewhere high in the trees once more. With caution, Anbira walks toward the Jedi's location. ::

Lady Vader
Apr 3rd, 2001, 03:26:44 AM
*LV watches in the distance from the vantage point of a large, thick tree... she can see the fight well, but those fighting would have a tough time scoping her out through the thick branches and leaves of the tree*

Jedi Cadet
Apr 3rd, 2001, 11:35:47 AM
::Cadet moves back in the tree once she see's Anbira. Unforunetly she move back to far. A branch under her snaps and she drops to the ground right infront of Anbira. She moves backwards on the ground staring up at him.::

Lady Vader
Apr 4th, 2001, 01:13:43 AM
*a corner of LV's lip curled into a smile... she watched as the Jedi crashed to the ground under the breaking branch... she thought to herself*

LV: Amateur. The Jedi should leave the tree climbing to the cats.

*her smile faded slightly as she watched the Jedi scurry away from Anbira, fear in her eyes... the smile returned*

Anbira Hicchoru
Apr 4th, 2001, 01:20:44 PM
:: Anbira looked at Cadet, a twinge of sadness in his otherwise blank expression ::

You are a coward, Cadet...and that makes the deaths you have caused all the more detestable. I wish you had never been born, because killing you now is a pyrric victory.

:: Anbira releases the implosion sphere, guiding it to Cadet with the Force ::

Jedi Cadet
Apr 4th, 2001, 03:29:07 PM
::Cadet uses the force to speed her movments and moves out of the way. The presure sphere hits the ground where she was a moment befor leaving a large hole. Cadet stops next to a tree across the clearing from Anbira.::

Anbira Hicchoru
Apr 4th, 2001, 03:34:26 PM
OOC: Uh, you've got to be kidding me.

Aisha Klan Klan
Apr 4th, 2001, 03:37:16 PM
OOC: *looks around for the godmode cam* hehe...

Jedi Cadet
Apr 4th, 2001, 03:38:17 PM
OOC: how? Force Speed is almost like disappears one place and appearing in another. besides, that sphere thing would probobly kill me and I dont want to die.

Miryan no Trunks
Apr 4th, 2001, 03:40:36 PM
ooc: Yeah, but Anbira's one of the strongest force-users in the universe.. chances are that the force speed of a padawan wouldn't be that useful in avoiding his attacks..

Anbira Hicchoru
Apr 4th, 2001, 03:42:18 PM
OOC: I spent how many posts crafting that? Not to mention that I'm guiding it with the force, not simply "throwing" it, as well as the fact that the blast radius on that attack is massive. Even with Force Speed....you wouldn't be able to dodge like that. I'm not about to have my second strongest attack negated by a two-line dodge.

Jedi Teka Kenobi
Apr 4th, 2001, 03:42:40 PM
OOC: Any room for one more? If not I'll understand :-)

Jedi Cadet
Apr 4th, 2001, 03:42:45 PM
OOC: ::Cadet wonders if these guys have ever read the rules::
If I dont want my character to die, you cant kill off my character. I dont want Cadet to die so you cant kill off Cadet. :p

Anbira Hicchoru
Apr 4th, 2001, 03:44:36 PM
OOC: I helped write those rules. Don't worry, I know what I'm doing here. And Teka...feel free. She will need your help :)

Miryan no Trunks
Apr 4th, 2001, 03:45:02 PM
OOC: Who ever said his attack was going to Kill you? :P

Jedi Teka Kenobi
Apr 4th, 2001, 03:45:50 PM
OOC: was that a no? :)

Anbira Hicchoru
Apr 4th, 2001, 03:46:44 PM
OOC: Precisely, Miryan. Glad you catch my drift :p

It was a yes, Teka.

Aisha Klan Klan
Apr 4th, 2001, 03:47:36 PM
OOC: yep, very true Trunks...you just have to come up with a creative way to deflect Anbira's attack, Cadet....

Jedi Cadet
Apr 4th, 2001, 03:48:07 PM
OOC: Actulay Teka I think it was a yes. ag these posts are coming on to fast.

Jedi Teka Kenobi
Apr 4th, 2001, 04:10:35 PM
OOC: Oh sorry these posts are coming in way to fast the last msg was supposed to come after the rule thing by cadet lol. OK thanx :)

Miryan no Trunks
Apr 4th, 2001, 04:13:40 PM
OOC: hint, remember to click on the html box if you're gonna use html tags =)

Jedi Cadet
Apr 4th, 2001, 04:24:01 PM
OOC: ok I am going back to right after Anbira's last IC post and reposting. but I dont feal like going and loging on.
IC:
::Cadet uses the force to pushe Anbira just befor he fires it off. The sphere goes off, hiting cadet slightly in the arm. She yells out in pain and grabs her arms.::

OOC: Better??

Anbira Hicchoru
Apr 4th, 2001, 04:36:10 PM
OOC: if this hit you in the arm, you would lose that arm, the rest of your body, and probably anything around you within a 10 meter radius easily. I would suggest attempting to dodge, but knowing that the shockwave on this detonation will hit you like a tsunami. This is not a small attack at all

Lady Vader
Apr 5th, 2001, 02:11:01 AM
*LV emerged from her hiding place in the tree, jumping down at the same moment the second Jedi foolishly interfered in the fight... with a ferral grin, she extended a hand, Force pulling Teka backwards, quite a ways away from severing Anbira's leg, at the same time Force pulling the lightsaber from his grip... the lightsaber landed firmly in her grip, as he landed, tumbled near her... she unsheathed her six inch claws and began walking towards him*

Jedi Teka Kenobi
Apr 5th, 2001, 12:22:28 PM
*Teka shakes his head and turns to see Lady Vader approaching. He quickly gets up and backflips into the air to avoid being cut by LV's claws. He unseaths Pax and ignites it. He waits a few seconds making sure Cadet is ok bbefore he strikes at LV...*

OOC: Is that ok? i didnt want to say much more in case you aren't using my white sabre

Lady Vader
Apr 6th, 2001, 03:47:01 AM
OOC: sure... your post is fine...

IC:

*LV jumps, avoiding the Jedi's saber being swung at her, making her jump sail over his head... just above his head she flips, and as she comes down she lashes out with her booted foot, striking him in the back of the head... he stumbles forward, meeting the ground*

*without a word, she takes his saber, igniting only one side, and takes her own double bladed lightsaber, also igniting only one side... she begins to advance on the fallen Jedi*

Jedi Teka Kenobi
Apr 6th, 2001, 02:34:07 PM
*The fallen padawan is well aware of his current situation. He goes to get up and barely misses a swing of LV's sabre. He backs up away from the sith mistress looking around for any possible options. He jumps forward into a crouch right in front of LV and horitontally strikes at her legs. She jumps barely escaping with the soles on her shoes and comes down with Lux sailing towards the Jedi's head. He rolls out of the way at the last second to avoid being chopped in half. He backflips trying to avoid another strike but for this jump he lacks in haste. The sabre sweeps past his shirt and cuts him across the back.*

Sorsha Kasajian
Apr 7th, 2001, 12:54:29 PM
OOC - Just a helpful tip, Teka. You shouldn't write for other people's characters. Allow them to do that. They might not say or do the things you write for them. ;)

Jedi Teka Kenobi
Apr 7th, 2001, 05:37:29 PM
OOC: OK thanx sorsha, sorry LV I can edit it if you wish.

Lady Vader
Apr 8th, 2001, 01:46:34 AM
OOC: Nah, you can leave it... :)

IC:

*LV moved in a blur... time slowed... she saw his legs split, one heading for her knee, the other for her head... she jumped, curling into a ball, as both his feet kicked around her; one above and one bellow... she let the sabers go momentarily, unsheathing her claws and slashing above and bellow her... each clawed hand came into contact with a calf, slicing the flesh there easily... as she came down, being led by gravity, she swung one leg out, kicking the bottom foot aside, finally landing and recalling the sabers to her hands... this all happened in a blink of an eye*

*she smiled as the Jedi attempted to land on his feet, and watched as he crumbled to the ground, his calves loosing blood by the second... she found it amusing how a Padawan would attack a full Sith Master... somehow she found it to be a foolish and almost suicidal gesture... still smiling, she stood there, waiting to see what the young one would attempt next*

Jedi Teka Kenobi
Apr 8th, 2001, 08:23:08 AM
OOC: OK is Cadet/Anbira still here or is Anbira dead? I'm slightly confused, can any one tell me?

Lady Vader
Apr 8th, 2001, 06:14:55 PM
*LV lost her balance on the leg where the rock hit, forcing her to arch her back backwards, and do a back hand spring... this made her lose the firm grip on the Jedi's lightsaber... no matter, she still had a few tricks up her sleeve*

*she stood again, hardly damaged... maybe sore, but nothing that would stop her from proceeding forward... she eyed the Jedi as he remarked the fight being made more equal*

Oh, I seriously doubt that.

*she advanced on the Jedi... before she even got within a striking distance, she called upon the Force and yanked the tree from it's rooting out and from behind the Jedi... he instantly fell, having lost his support*

*she smiled evily and activated the other side of her double bladed lightsaber... with a small click and hiss, she disconnected the two blades, producing two lightsabers... she continued her advance towards the Jedi, both sabers blazing red, reflectig off of her green eyes*

Jedi Teka Kenobi
Apr 9th, 2001, 04:19:36 AM
*Teka frowned. He tried to ignore the pain. As he stood up he got into a defensive position both of the blades pointing forwards towards the sith's neck. He stood watching the sith mistress advance towards him. In his mind he knew...he would not die today...not like this. With one swift movement he force pulled one of her legs and spun round with the sabre in his left hand going for her neck the one in his right hand going for her leg.*

Lady Vader
Apr 9th, 2001, 04:26:28 AM
*LV waisted no time... using the pull the Jedi had induced on her leg, she slid into the splits, easily blocking the saber coming towards her neck and the one aimed at her leg, each blocked with a saber of her own... she blocked them hard, at the same time shoving them aside and making the jedi stumble again*

*she easily stood from her split position and lunged at the Jedi, slashing with both sabers... he blocked one headed for his head, but she redirected the second from making an upper cut to his chest, to a down slash along his arm... it seared the flesh there, leaving a mighty gash*

*getting fed up with the Jedi's play, she Force pushed him hard, sending him sliding several meters away from her... she deactivated her sabers and reattached them to remake the double blade... she stood there, waiting to see if the Jedi would be foolish enough to come at her again, or merely retreat*

Jedi Teka Kenobi
Apr 9th, 2001, 04:45:34 AM
*Teka flew backwards through the air and fell to the floor. He knew that he was no match for this sith mistress...yet. He put away Pax and ignighted the remaining end of Lux. In one hand he held Lux in the other was the log that was helping him get up. He took a few paces backwards wondering what would happen next. He was holding his arm into his stomach defending it as it were from another attack from this...sith. He stumbled backwards trying to remember where his X-Wing was. He had lost ba lot of blood and his vision was starting to blur.

Lady Vader
Apr 9th, 2001, 05:30:59 AM
*LV watched as the Jedi retreated, slightly stumbling as he made his way towards his ship... she knew she'd meet him again, but not too soon... Jedi's seemed to take a while in promoting their young ones... all she had been attempting to do was to make this one leave and not interfere with the battle at hand... with a final look at the x-wings retreating lights, LV turned, jumping back into the tree she had been perched before*