PDA

View Full Version : "Showing Her a Good Time"

Michael Cline
Apr 9th, 2001, 06:39:39 PM
::a shuttle lands at the landing pad of The Lion's Den Sasseeri's private offices. Michael Cline steps out and heads toward the building before him. He had had enough of Sass's chasing and being there everytime he turned around. It was time to end this. He would have a nice little "chat" with Sass. Make it clear that he wanted her to leave him alone.::

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Apr 9th, 2001, 06:44:56 PM
She'd heard about his arrival - had monitored his every step since he left the shuttle he'd come in. Now she was simply sitting in her chair behind the great plasteel desk, and waited.

This one was a funny one - he seemed at once unwilling, and eager. She'd watched him with perverse pleasure as he struggled against her hold on his thoughts. If she knew anything about these strange humans, he must have some strange compulsion to always place himself within her reach; she found it very amusing.

Grinning to herself, she slipped out of her overcoat, exposing the clingy and exceedingly skimpy top she was wearing underneath it.

As she saw him reach the door to the office on her monitor, she activated the door controls and it opened for him.

"Hello agajin, ljittle Jedji. What do jI deserrrve the honourrr of thjis vjisjit?"

Michael Cline
Apr 9th, 2001, 06:45:52 PM
::takes a seat across from her and notices the top and shudders averting his eyes::

Sasseeri we need to talk. This cannot go on. It's to the point I'm afraid to turn around anymore because you'll be there. I ask, no DEMAND! that you stop chasing me, that you stop trying to make me your "entertainment" I am not now nor will I ever be interested in what you have to offer.

I am hoping that you can respect my decision and see to it that you will cease trying to coax me into your bed.

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Apr 9th, 2001, 06:46:37 PM
She laughs out aloud at this. To think, that after all that has passed, he'd still struggle against her.

She leans forward, giving him a generous view of what's inside her top.

"You know, you would make yourrr and my own ljife much easjier if you'd stop strrruggljing agajinst thjis. You don't sound all too convjincjing, you know? jIt's not that jI rrreally "chase" you arrround - at least jI wouldn't jif you would not always somehow make yourrrself known wherrreverrr jI go."

There is a buzzing noise, and she irritably looks at her comm-line.

"Boss, your niece is here - should I send her through?"

Sasseeri sighed. The girl had to turn up at the oddest moments! Then she had an idea... This should be fun.

"Send herrr jin, Jole."

She grinned at the Jedi.

Michael Cline
Apr 9th, 2001, 06:48:22 PM
::He was shaking his head as she had been speaking, in complete disagreement. When she had leaned over the table he had nearly lost his lunch... but then the Com-Message came::

"Niece?"

::Cline's eyes narrowed and a snarl curled over his face::

"Saarrreeaa Meorrrei?"

::He sneered more at even having to say the name::

"We've met before. Let's just say I don't care much for her. Even less than I care for you. I think I should leave now."

OOC: TTT

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Apr 10th, 2001, 06:14:17 PM
Her fangs bared as she laughed at him.

"jIf jI werrre you, jI would not trrry to do that. You mjight fjind the way out of herrre extrrremely unpleasant - qujite deadly, jin fact."

She got up from her seat, and walked over to the door.

"jI thjink jit's jin yourrr own best jinterrrest to stay rrrjight wherrre you arrre now. You do want me to stop chasjing you, no?"

She'd just had an idea, and even though she did not appreciate one aspect of it, the other one made up for that by far. And she could always find a replacement.

"Let us make a ljittle deal, Jedji. jI wjill ask you forrr a favourrr, and you wjill accept jit and prrromjise to carrrrrry jit out - jin rrreturrrn jI wjill agrrree to stop chasjing you."

Michael Cline
Apr 10th, 2001, 06:18:06 PM
::Michael raised a curious eyebrow in shock as it would seem from her response.::

And that would be what exactly? I'm not saying yes till I know what it is I'm agreeing to.

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Apr 10th, 2001, 06:32:20 PM
A snarl came from her. This man didn't know what was good for him!

"Do you want me to stop chasjing you orrr not??? You wjill accept whateverrr favourrr jI ask you forrr - unconditionally! Do you stjill thjink you have an alternatjive?"

She walked up to him, grabbed him by his collar and pushed her nose up close to his.

"You thjink jI have nothjing betterrr to do than to chase you? Look arrround - therrre jis lots of worrrk forrr me each day, but stjill jI spend some tjime trrryjing to have some fun wjith you. Do you thjink jI do thjis just out of pleasurrre? No. You'rrre wrrrong jif you thjink that. jI come afterrr you because jI ljike you, human. You have a pleasant body, and you don't smell bad. Therrreforrre wjith thjis deal, jI gjive up morrre than you thjink - jI wjill have to spend days fjindjing a rrreplacement to enterrrtajin me as you have!"

Letting go of his collar, she stepped back, staring at him with a hard look in her eyes.

"You wjill agrrree, or you wjill rrregrrret jit, human."

Michael Cline
Apr 10th, 2001, 06:46:24 PM
::He was surprised. He had never thought about the fact that maybe Sass actually had more than mere he's a man I'll get him in bed feelings. She went out of her way because she specifically liked HIM? For a moment he started to consider... NO! No, Michael pushed that out of his mind quickly and looked at Sass.::

Allright I agree to the favor.

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Apr 10th, 2001, 07:17:53 PM
Finally. It was about time he saw reason. She grinned at him, and patted him on the head.

"Good. And now that we have this ljittle matterrr clearrred up, jI shall tell you what you wjill do forrr me."

Her grin got broader - this was going to be fun.

"As jI have seen, you have alrrready met my njiece. Well, the gjirl hasn't seen a lot of thjis planet yet, or of the galaxy as a whole, but jI myself don't have the tjime to show herrr arrround. So, to gjive herrr a betterrr underrrstandjing of thjis worrrld, who betterrr than you to show herrr arrround? jI am surrre you know of enough places you could brrrjing herrr to gjive herrr qujite an educatjion, no?"

Michael Cline
Apr 10th, 2001, 10:09:00 PM
O_O

you... want me to babysit that... that...

::realising who he was near ha changed his words before he spoke::

GIRL??

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Apr 10th, 2001, 10:25:49 PM
**A young feline Cizerack waltzed through the door. The man who had let her through to see her Aunt was very good looking indeed; she'd have to look up his number sometime. She wore a thin tanktop that left very little to the imagination. She smiled upon seeing her Aunt, it had been so long since they had last talked. Turning her face, she glanced at the nice looking male that was standing near her desk.

"jYOU!"

**She hissed. Her pleased purr suddenly cut off in a growl. Out of all the alien males that she'd have to run into again, it would have to be this ignorant lout. And Saa had been having such a wonderful day, too. Her sunny mood spoiled by the man standing near her aunt.

"Sssassssss, what jisss he dojing herrre? He'sss not one of jyourrr assssssocjiatesss jisss he?"

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 10th, 2001, 10:42:29 PM
Following his mistress through the door, Cirrsseeto stood dutifully in the background, hands to his sides in the gesture of subserviance. Suddenly, his mistress erupted into a fit of anger, directed at a familiar-looking Hyuu-mann male, sitting down on the other side of the room. Cirrsseeto's eyes narrowed, and his canines bared slightly. He remembered that Hyuu-man. It was one of the ones who attacked his Mistress before. Cirrsseeto nearly crushed him to death for his folly...and here he was again.

Keeping himself in line, Cirrsseeto remained silent, and looked down at his feet. If Mistress Meorrrei had to deal with this Forrda again...there might be trouble.

Michael Cline
Apr 10th, 2001, 10:53:39 PM
::He picked at his teeth ingoring Saa's anger::

trust me Saa if this were my choice I wouldn't be here either. But you see your Aunt has had a guess you'd call it a thing for me. And she harrasses me to no end trying to get me to "Entertain" her. Well she's finally agreed to leave me alone... but I have to show you around the area for the next week in return.

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Apr 10th, 2001, 11:11:54 PM
**She was about to tell him that it was his job as a male to entertain her aunt when the last part of what he said hit her. Saa turned to her aunt.

"He wjill show me arrround forrr a week? Arrre jyou jinsssane? jI wjill not agrrree to thjisss.. do not do thjisss to me. Thjisss man jisss a monsssterrr."

**She points a clawed finger at the man.

"Do not make me torrrturrre hjim, Sssassssss. jYou know jI wjill make hjisss ljife a ljivjing hell forrr a week jif jyou make me do thjisss."

**Under her breath she adds,

"And jyou have decjidedljy bad tassste jin men jif jyou went afterrr thjisss one."

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Apr 11th, 2001, 12:50:54 AM
She waved her hand as if she was swatting away her niece's arguments with it. Time to apply some force to the matter.

"You, my dearrr, wjill have no choojice jin the matterrr. jIf jI werrre you, jI would thjink about thjis verrry carrrefully - what do you thjink jis more fun? You can ejitherrr choose to go wjith hjim and make the best of jit, orrr you can spend the week next doorrr in a stuffy office, behjind a crrramped desk wherrre I'll fjind some female to gjive you an educatjion jin accountjing underrr my supervjisjion."

She watched that turn her niece's expression sour.

"Don't ljike that prrrospect? No? jI djidn't thjink so. Trrrust me, gjirrrl - thjis jis much betterrr than anythjing yourrr motherrr had jin mjind forrr you as a punjishment when she sent you herrre. Rrrjight now, jI'm stjill gjivjing you optjions; jif you don't ljike them, that's somethjing you'll have to starrrt to ljive wjith."

Michael Cline
Apr 11th, 2001, 09:43:47 AM
::Michael rubbed his forehead. It was going to be a long week. He despised what he was about to have to do, but if he was going to survive a week showing Saa around he'd have to put on a good show at least.::

Lady Meorrrei, since it seems we're going to be spending more time together than either of us would like. I would like to apologize for my actions at the bar. I was having a decidedly bad night and when I saw your treatment of Cirr I went off so to speak. You have my humblest apologees for my actions both to you and to Cirr.

::He gave as much of a bow as he could without vomiting for having to suck up to her.::

And you have my word I will also not interfere with your actions again.

::he shot a disgusted look to Sass who seemed to have a content smile on her face. She was enjoying the obvious discomfort this was causing Michael. It was definatly going to be a long week.::

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Apr 11th, 2001, 04:24:54 PM
**She sulks, glancing from her aunt to that human. This whole situation was decidedly unfair. Obviously her aunt was none too pleased to have her here.

"Fjine. jI wjill go wjith thjisss hjyuu-man."

**She thought his apology over in her mind. It satisfied her to see the male properly humble. He was about to burst from the strain, but the means did not matter.. it was the results that counted. Her voice sounded amused, yes this was indeed going to be fun. She realized this human was extremely touchy about certain things; she knew just how to push his buttons. Saa realized she was going to have a lot of fun doing this.. oh yes, a lot of fun.

"jI am done herrre then. Come along, hjyuu-man, we ssshall be gojing back to mjy rrroom now ssso jI can get rrreadjy to go out. And jyou wjill come wjith me. jI wjill accept no prrrotessstsss. jI'm leavjing now, goodbjye Sssassssss."

**She walked out the door, obviously expecting Cline to follow her.

Michael Cline
Apr 11th, 2001, 04:28:10 PM
::He mumbled something under his breath and shot Sass a final unpleasent look as he followed Saa out::

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Apr 11th, 2001, 04:30:58 PM
**Turning around, she glanced at Cline.

"What wasss that jyou jussst sajid, Ssstalljion?"

Michael Cline
Apr 11th, 2001, 04:31:57 PM
Err nothing...

::He raised an eyebrow::

Stallion?

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Apr 11th, 2001, 04:34:16 PM
**She raises an eyebrow

"Don't act ssso confusssed, hjyuu-man. jYou know whjy jI am calljing jyou Ssstalljion."

Michael Cline
Apr 11th, 2001, 05:34:49 PM
::Thinks about the conotation for a moment before making the connection. A Stallion is a wild untamed male horse, given his refusal to do what these female Cizeraks have wanted him too the metaphore fit perfectly. He just hoped that at the end of the week he'd still be untamed. Sighing he motioned with his hand::

Yeah yeah, I get the picture.

::Swallowing his pride::

If you are ready to leave Lady Meorrrei?

Edit: Slight wording change.