PDA

View Full Version : Faceing An Old Friend

Katarina Kariena
Apr 4th, 2001, 03:44:57 AM
Kat walked scilently through the grasses, there was a forest a bout a hundred meters off to her left and a huge lake about fifty meters ro ler right. She could see her reflection in the lake from where she was standing. Without needing to see the reflection of someone standing behind her she already had felt her presence aproching.

"Hello, Saphire," she said quietly without turning around.

SapphireDragoness
Apr 4th, 2001, 03:57:13 AM
::She smiled expressionlessly as she looked at her ex-masters back::
Hello kat, long time no see.
and how are you? ::Her voice is so cold it can cut steel as her eyes turn to steel as well::
::Fingers her sabre, she ahd to face this test. now or never. to attack one she had regarded with respect for so long. to prove she was a sith::

Katarina Kariena
Apr 4th, 2001, 04:05:07 AM
"Yes, it has been a while, hasn't it?" Kat replied, still stareing at the water. "I'm doing well, how are you?"

The danger sence started going off in the back of her mind, she listened to it and without being obvious, she mentaly prepared for something to happen.

SapphireDragoness
Apr 4th, 2001, 04:28:57 AM
:;Saphires grin stops as she ignites her sabre, she waits until kat turned around and studied the jedi. kat had changed, or her perceptio of Kat had changed anyway. But that was to be expected::

I havent just come here for a chat, i've come for more than that. To prove something and you can help jedi,
oh yes you can help.

::Saphires eyes glint as her firelike sabre glows in the darkness of the shadows of the trees. The sabre cuts through the air as she sees a look in kats face and nodds to herself. They were both ready::

Katarina Kariena
Apr 4th, 2001, 04:39:19 AM
"I'm sure I can Saph, but it might not be in the way to expect it to be," Kat nodded uncliping her saber from her belt. She ignited her saber and stood in a ready stance, knowing that this was a chalange that she to had to face.

SapphireDragoness
Apr 4th, 2001, 05:24:20 AM
::Saphire barely holds a luagh at the irony of this situation. She knew it would happen one day, she ahd only been waiting. It was time to get rid of the rest fo the jedi polluting her mind::

::Saphire almost smiles as she looks at the stance kat held, how kat ahd pushed her to do the same.
She runs up at kat, doing a fake halt and her saber slashes at kats side, red covering kats cloths becuase of a not so deep cut. Saphire frowned, knowing that kat had moved in time. She flipped into the air and kicked kat in the face, feeling the jay sweetly move out of placve then back in. She knew that had to hurt.::

::It didnt seem so hard right now, but she didnt know what would happe if it came to crunch time, but she would find out, she would. Saphires lips part in the tiniest of a half grimace, and she wrappes the darkness around her strong, feeling the hatred moving into her heart. her weakness would be overcome, she would kill the rest of the jedi and destroy the jedi infront of her. The jedi, not her master and almost sister. The past belonged in the past::

Kat, we both knew this time would come. I will not be the one who gets defeated, I will fight my weakness.

::Her eyes stare into her enemies and the darkness of the force seems thick in the air::

Katarina Kariena
Apr 4th, 2001, 05:13:14 PM
"Beaing defeated dosen't mean you are weak, Saphire," Kat replied standing stright once agian. "It means you mearly have more learning left to do."

Kat spun around like she was going to round kick Sapire, but instead reversed direction and backhanded Saphire just at the base of the neck. "And I'm not as predictable as you might think, my fighting style has changed since you became a Sith."

She brought her saber around in her usual fighting stance, a glint of miscief in her eye, steping to one side she cut at Saphire's side, knowing she would block it. She did this several times in quick sucession untill she feined a blow to one side and quickly reversed direction activateing the other end of her saber. This was no pratice, this was the real thing, she knew Saphire woulden't be able to quite block her blow in time and she pulled away before she did her any serious damage.

SapphireDragoness
Apr 9th, 2001, 07:27:53 AM
You dishonour me by pulling back. You need not do that jedi act. Fight me like a sith, not a padawan!

::Saphire's eyes shine with ice as the darkness becomes thicker, the sweetness of the dark force strengthening her and pushing away the jedi taint.
her cold green eyes stare at Kat.
Saphire was winters heart and she would not melt. Kat would be sorry for that withdrawing act::

::She turns her attention to the air around the jedi, freezing the air around Kat enough for it hard to breath. Saphire takes the choking jedi by the waist, swings her around and throws her onto the ground with a hard smash.
Looking at the enemy, Saphire frowns. At worst it looked like Kat had a broken bone.
Saphire runs up and force punches the jedi in the gut, at the same time using her left leg to trip Kat up and using her right to push up into the air. Saphire comes down with good stealth speed and force kicks kat's whole side.
Now she had the perfect chance for a potential fatal blow but she hesitates for a second::

Katarina Kariena
Apr 10th, 2001, 12:24:53 AM
"Who said I was fighting you like a padawan?" Kat replied just before she spun around on her heal and triped Saphire. She moved quickly foreward and used a stomp kick to her solerplexis(sp), knocking the wind out of her former padawan.

"You have grown in strength, Saphire . . . and so have I," Kat used this momment to concentrate on the force around her and in her, and aimed the blast at Saphire. Her blast was a little stronger than she had intended, Kat realized, as she heard a popping, snapping noise.

SapphireDragoness
Apr 12th, 2001, 10:34:25 PM
OOC: ok, this is so you kjnow this is still going on kat, just got writers black. X_X. ill edit later.

Katarina Kariena
Apr 18th, 2001, 11:28:05 AM
OOC: okies TTT