PDA

View Full Version : Lone Ninja: Majinafa "V" Sith: Anbira

Majinafa
Apr 22nd, 2001, 12:35:59 AM
Majina far still clutching his eat walks out to the dusty yet empty BG, looks around for the Sith*...."Come on olo Friand...come out now!!!

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 22nd, 2001, 12:41:26 AM
**A Jedi Master cloaking her presence through the force..stands behind a nearby tree looking on at this newcomer calling on the most powerful sith master this universe has ever known**

**Leia thought to herself**

Foolish boy..you don't know who you are dealing with..DO YOU!

Majinafa
Apr 22nd, 2001, 12:45:22 AM
Laughs at the woman hearing her thoughts but still dazzed from the pressure is quite out of focus....and can see her, "I guess your right my friend, but im not scared of anyman...ive been hidden in bars and drunk as hell untill i watched this match..its time for the return of the "Shadow Hunter" AKA Majinafa...

Aisha Klan Klan
Apr 22nd, 2001, 12:52:33 AM
don't waste your life, little one, your stupidity will only get you killed and perhaps even by me if you continue to act like a brat pretending to be a warrior....

Majinafa
Apr 22nd, 2001, 12:54:48 AM
once again laughs*.....i might not have been a warrior here my friend....but back in my home world...i was...*remebers back*

Anbira Hicchoru
Apr 22nd, 2001, 12:55:19 AM
:: Anbira shakes his head ::

This is why I keep saying...we need to remove lead pipes. They are contaminating the kids' drinking water supply.

:: Anbira balls back a fist and drives it into the nobody's abdomen. The traumatic strike deflates the man's will to fight, causing him to double over, where Anbira drills a full-knuckle hammer strike into the base of his skull, causing the man's cranium to slam to the ground with a crack. Needless to say, Majinafa was lucky to still be among the living. However, he'd probably be half a foot shorter from now on, drool, and have a stutter.

With a sneer, Anbira walked away ::

Never waste my time again.

Aisha Klan Klan
Apr 22nd, 2001, 12:57:31 AM
idle childhood dreams don't make you a warrior, child....*Aisha sneers slightly at the fallen little one before walking away*

Majinafa
Apr 22nd, 2001, 12:58:56 AM
Rises back up bleeding heaverly*.....laughs ONCE again at his use of power...nice one friend* launges foward at the sith slaching up his back and up to the base of his spin slitting it open to the back of his skull*, draws back with all the might he can muster out and stabs through the sits boady and pulls his blade up into his lungs....tiwsts..and pulls out stepping back a slight bit waiting*

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 22nd, 2001, 01:02:58 AM
OOC: Nice to see you can hear my thoughts!!!!

Dyne Darkforce
Apr 22nd, 2001, 01:03:02 AM
Dyne shakes his head from under the hood, a smirk appearing over his face. The wind blew past him lightly, as Dyne stood there in the darkness. The Sith had looked on at the events from a distance then spoke to himself quietly.

"Stupidity seems to have a way of finding Master Anbira recently."

Anbira Hicchoru
Apr 22nd, 2001, 01:10:13 AM
OOC: Not only can you not grasp remedial english, but your attacks are breaking just about every rule in the book here. Not only that, but no ninja would last a second against a Force-adept....not to mention a Sith Master.

IC:

:: Anbira watches with an incredulous face as the foolish man attacks. Anbira makes the man look like he is moving in slow motion, easily dodging his attacks. He jabs, and Anbira sidesteps, the blade missing its mark every time. The seasoned Sith master waits for him to extend his sword once more, and deftly clamps his hands on its dull backside, snatching the katana from his hands. Anbira nonchalantly kicks the man away as he examines the upstart's blade ::

Nice blade, unfortunately wielded by an idiot. Now, it belongs to oblivion.

:: Anbira tosses the blade into the air, levitating it with the force. He extends a hand and closes it into a fist, using the force to implode the finely-made katana into a sphere of scrap steel the size of a baseball. The ruined weapon falls to the ground. ::

Leave...or I...will...murder...you.

Sage Hazzard
Apr 22nd, 2001, 02:09:18 AM
OOC-

RIP ninja boy.

Anakis Moreven
Apr 22nd, 2001, 06:42:42 AM
Hey, maji, it's stupid enough to take on Knights and masters, but this guy is the REALLY BIG BAD GUY here, if you know what I mean. There is no way you can win. it's physically impossible. I couldn't even beat Anbira, and I'm a jedi Knight, so leave before you are served with mashed potatoes and corn.

Vega Van Derveld
Apr 22nd, 2001, 06:48:03 AM
OOC: Well if there ever was a stupid thing to do.. :rolleyes:

Darth Viscera
Apr 22nd, 2001, 07:52:04 AM
ah, dammit
*gets out his spade*

amichan24
Apr 22nd, 2001, 11:49:59 AM
ooc: you know, if it's not the stubbornity here, it's just this that annoys me....

GET A SPELL/GRAMMAR CHECK!

Ruben Drail Jr
Apr 22nd, 2001, 11:51:50 AM
OOC: He slached him in his boady :lol:

Dyne Darkforce
Apr 22nd, 2001, 03:19:59 PM
OOC: ROTFL :lol: !

Well, ninja dude got his ass kicked. :evil:

JediBeldarine
Apr 22nd, 2001, 04:03:58 PM
OOC: You know, I think I agree with Anbira on the drinking water.. something has to be wrong with people for them to be *this* stupid.

Couple things here, Ninja boy. First of all, learn English. And even if you can't spell that well.. Look right by the "Add Reply" button, see something? Yeah, that's the "Spell Check" button. CLICK IT! Secondly is, don't jump into a thread like "Anbira vs. Greater Jedi Order". Are you in the GJO? If not, then stay out. Don't get me wrong, you can WATCH the fight. But don't dare step in, in any way. You're lucky Anbira didn't crush your head in that thread.

Thirdly, you are attempting to battle Anbira? If you didn't know, he's one of the most powerful Sith out there. Are you that dead set on dying??

::grumbles:: Hey, LL.. I think you have a stupidity magnet hidden on you somewhere.

Dyne Darkforce
Apr 22nd, 2001, 05:16:17 PM
OOC:

He must have quite a few magnets there.

Jashiva Darkstorm
Apr 22nd, 2001, 05:33:48 PM
laughs at them taunting the young ninja boy, and walks off

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Apr 22nd, 2001, 06:31:11 PM
hmm ... if this doesn't go back to an rping thread, might move it OOC since bascially it is all OOC ... friendly warning.