PDA

View Full Version : The River....

Jashiva Darkstorm
Apr 25th, 2001, 12:50:09 PM
OOC: Guys, Vicera, the person that wrote "GMA HQ (infiltration) was my brother not me, we share the same character, so hes going to start his own character now, so i can carry on with this one, i just hope you will let me...

IC: **Jasiva woke with a start, his body slung apon a pile of rocks on the side of the large river, he felt very dizzy and looked down to see blood covering the rocks below him,lucky enough the heat of the sun had seald his wounds pretty effective, but his life was on the line.**

**His Body armour had been serverly pearced and he needed to get to his ship, as Jashiva was not a oxigen breathing hunter he was nearly out of nitrogen from his tanks, he rearly needed to get to his ship.Not knowing where the hell he was in the area he looked up seeing the HQ behind him in the mist, he smiled but then vomited in his helmet, he opend a vent and let it fall out, the closed it he then looked at his air, and he had about 20 minutes to find some nitrogen "damn it" he said getting up he needed to find help**

Jashiva Darkstorm

Darth Viscera
Apr 25th, 2001, 01:31:18 PM
Uh...dude, there's no river on Coruscant. The only small bodies of water are sewers. And bear in mind that there are 130,000,000 fortified Imperial troops with armored divisions on Coruscant.

Jashiva Darkstorm
Apr 25th, 2001, 01:42:16 PM

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 25th, 2001, 01:42:37 PM
Cirrsseeto's sensitive nose picked up the scent of spilled blood, and after some searching, he saw a wounded man walking around. His ears perking up slightly, the large Cizerack walked over to the masked alien.

Arrre jyou alrrrjight?

Jashiva Darkstorm
Apr 25th, 2001, 01:47:45 PM
* looked up to the new comer half dead and out of air time nearly he needed to get back to his ship or atleast get some nitrogen*

"no sir i need air(Nitrogen) and i need in within 15 minutes or im dead"

He looked at the funny looking man and slightly smiled...

Jashiva Darkstorm

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 25th, 2001, 01:53:27 PM
At last, Cirrsseeto understood the alien's problem.

Oh, jyou can not brrreathe? jI wjill help jyou.

Cirrsseeto grabbed the man's helmet, and gave it a good tug, removing it from his head and tossing it aside, the glass faceplate busting on the floor. Without the helmet on his head, he should be able to breathe. Cirrsseeto smiled toothily at the alien.

Therrre...now jit wjill be betterrr.

Ruben Drail Jr
Apr 25th, 2001, 01:53:50 PM
(The Red Alert had been landed upon Coruscant for sometime. Boredom had kicked in for Ruben, and he needed something to do, eat or kill, and fast. He wandered around aimlessly for some time, just browsing the sights and homing in on the sounds of the familiar area.)

"One jeh-di, two jeh-di, three jeh-di, four!.."

(Looking to the left. He saw... a ... cat? A giant cat? Too much drink, too much drink, there is no gia-... there was a giant cat to his left. He slowly edged in its direction, keeping as quiet as possible.)

Jashiva Darkstorm
Apr 25th, 2001, 02:00:27 PM
OOC: Dude, the helmet is attached to my airwaves ant my lungs so lets not tug...

IC: The tug from the funny looking man hurt and Jashiva puched it helmet back on looking at the man, like the man just attacked him, he ignored the man and staggerd of towards the HQ and hopefully he will be arrested and taken to Vicara..

Jashiva Darkstorm

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 25th, 2001, 02:05:21 PM
OOC: Cirrsseeto wouldn't know that. He would pull that sucker off to help you breathe. Also...from the spelling in your post, I am not sure exactly what you have done. Right now, your helmet is lying on the floor, broken.

Jashiva Darkstorm
Apr 25th, 2001, 02:10:51 PM
OOC: then you must have pulled my Lungs and heart with it then, which in this case is quite impossible, dude, im a none-Oxigen breather, just help me to the HQ ok?

IC: falls to the floor from the tug badly hurt and sperting blood up from his mouth

"ughhhhhh help me damn it, help me"

*points to the HQ* "take me to the HQ"

looks at the man, holding his chest in pain

Jashiva Darkstorm

Ruben Drail Jr
Apr 25th, 2001, 02:14:35 PM
"Ughhhhhh help me, damn it, help me"

(Ruben slunk back, pressing his body down against the ground. He was asking for help. Something was wrong. Had the cat-beast attacked him? That thing looked pretty big from where he was standing, and he didn't fancy being turned into kitty food. Keeping silent he waited to see what would happen.)

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 25th, 2001, 02:15:23 PM
OOC: More likely, it would have simply snapped the airway valves...but for brevity's sake, I'll just say I punched out the glass plating so you could "breathe"

IC:

Cirrsseeto's ears flutter in confusion. The alien wasn't getting any better.

No, jyou need to brrreathe jin morrre. Ajirrr jisss good.

Jashiva Darkstorm
Apr 25th, 2001, 02:27:27 PM
my friend....just please get me to that HQ"

He said laying on the floor

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 25th, 2001, 02:29:59 PM
Confused, but nevertheless complying, Cirrsseeto hefted the man easily over his shoulder, and began to run towards the direction he had indicated. He didn't know what he would do when he got there, but he decided to help the man nonetheless. It then occurred to Cirrsseeto that this alien was dying. This thought began to make the big Cizerack start to think.

Ruben Drail Jr
Apr 25th, 2001, 02:36:07 PM
(Ruben could hear the thudding of the creature coming towards his position. It was now or never. Do or die. Help or.. some other phrase that sounded heroic! He rose from his hiding place and moved out into the path of the being, a blank yet fearful look on his face.)

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 25th, 2001, 02:58:22 PM
Cirrsseeto stopped in his tracks as he looked at the Hyuu-mann blocking his path. His ears fluttered in confusion as he scrutinized the alien with his ice-blue eyes.

Rrrwhat?

Jashiva Darkstorm
Apr 25th, 2001, 03:03:48 PM
umm...JR...take me to Vicera, i need to talk with him my friend

* he looked at JR with confusion hopeing to draw the man away from his helper*

" i need to see vicera!"

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 25th, 2001, 03:17:08 PM
Cirrsseeto's brow furrowed. He didn't know who "Vicera" was...or anything else for that matter. The sick alien had told him little. And now, a Hyuu-mann was stopping him from going forward. He didn't want to be rude, but the man was rather sick.

Aljien, jyou arrre sssjick. jYou ssshould trrrjy and brrreathe. jI wjill fjind doctorrr.

Jashiva Darkstorm
Apr 25th, 2001, 03:31:40 PM
looks at JR with a angery eye*

" JR im serously dieing here, i need Nitrogen and if i dont get it soon, i will be a pile of jelly on the floor, please im begging you"

He said looking at JR despritly

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 25th, 2001, 03:38:34 PM
Cirrsseeto began to doubt if the man would survive. This led him to think about other things.

Njitrrrogen? What jisss that?

The Cizerack rummages through his coat pockets, looking for something that might help. He found a sizeable strip of bantha jerky...maybe that would help. It wasn't "Nitrogen", but it might make the man feel better.

Cirrsseeto took the strip of dried meat, pressing it against the man's mouth.

Herrre...eat. Good food...make jyou betterrr.

Jashiva Darkstorm
Apr 26th, 2001, 01:13:30 AM
Jashiva gave up on JR and eat the jerky, then spit it out.

"ewwww, what the hell?"

Jashiva got down and staggerd towards the HQ again, he knew he would be locked up but at least he would be still alive.

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 26th, 2001, 05:33:56 AM
Cirrsseeto frowned as the man spit out his jerky. That was good jerky!

Slowly, the alien began to crawl away in agony. Cirrsseeto watched him, his ice-blue eyes scrutinizing his frail form. When taking Forrda, it was always best for both parties to take the young, old, weak, or sick. At the very least, this alien was very very sick. More likely, he was suffocating to death. Cirrsseeto's ears fluttered as he thought about what to do...

...the big Cizerack reached down, catching the man by the ankle and dragging him back towards him. Kneeling down, Cirrsseeto turned the alien so that he lay on his back. He carefully tilted the man's head back so that his neck was visible. When he did so, Cirrsseeto placed his large hands on the alien's arms at the wrists, keeping the weakened alien from struggling unnecessarily. At any rate, this would be far less painful than suffocating to death. The big Cizerack looked at the ailing man, and spoke softly.

Pleassse, don't ssstrrruggle, aljien. jI wjill be qujick herrre, and make the pajin go awajy.

Cirrsseeto leaned down, opening his mouth wide, his elongated canine teeth glinting in the Coruscant sunlight.

Jashiva Darkstorm
Apr 26th, 2001, 11:47:06 AM
Jashiva tried to swear but couldent....

All he could do was lie there and wait, waht in the hell was this guy doing to him..

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 26th, 2001, 12:53:03 PM
Cirrsseeto leaned down to the man's neck, clamping his powerful jaws around it. His teeth slowly began to pierce the skin, as Cirrsseeto began to put the killing bite on the sickly alien.

Jashiva Darkstorm
Apr 26th, 2001, 12:56:50 PM
Jasiva felt the pain and instently, rolled over with his arm around the mans kneck nearly snapping it*

"WHAT THE F-ING HELL ARE YOU DOING" he said making pressure on the mans kneck*

"IDIOT"!!!

lets go of the man and runs off into the misty forrest bleeding*

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 26th, 2001, 01:08:00 PM
OOC: You are not nearly strong enough to roll out of the position you are in. Your arms are held in check, and my bite is on your neck. Not to mention, you are wounded, and can barely breathe. Even under the best of circumstances, Cirrsseeto would be much stronger than you. Cizerack speed and strength is a good deal more than other humanoids.

Jashiva Darkstorm
Apr 26th, 2001, 01:14:37 PM
OOC: hmmm..well

•im not human im a cyborg
• both my arms ar cybernetic and my legs are cybernetic
• the position you got me in can be got out of by a shap roll to ether side with cybernetic arms ...but for the sake of RP

IC: Jash struggled to get out, but was unable to free himself, jash managed to get to his right arm and flip up a lid with a array of devices, he pressed a few things and set it to 5 seconds, it was a self destruct device*

"ok man let go of me and we wont have to do this"

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 26th, 2001, 01:25:13 PM
OOC: I need to know the capabilities of these cybernetic implants, because even getting to your right arm should be pretty-near impossible, unless you really are stronger than a large Cizerack male...which is doubtful.

Jashiva Darkstorm
Apr 26th, 2001, 01:32:34 PM
OOC: why the hell kill me anyhow???

the arms can possiibly lift you with no pressure, i can pcush back a 18 wheeler with the 18 wheeler driveing foward at the same time, i was tested in a earth lad for trooper status but escaped and came here....so i know my stats

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 26th, 2001, 01:38:56 PM
OOC: Cirrsseeto is an apex predator. He needs to eat.

IC:

As Cirrsseeto bit down, his teeth scraped against metallic parts in the alien's neck. Confused by this, Cirrsseeto withdrew. This Forrda was part machine. Machines were not edible, therefore...this alien would yield little food.

Backing away, Cirrsseeto spat a few times, his ears fluttering in vexation. With a loud roar, the Cizerack sprinted away, leaping up an escarpment as he went.

Jashiva Darkstorm
Apr 26th, 2001, 01:45:29 PM
as he ran Jashiva lifted his crossbow up and fired it, it just managed to slip past a tree and hit the mna back makeing him hit the ground hard, Jash limped over the the man, and looked down at him, placeing a explosive charge on his back...Jash fired a grap hook and swang away, the device exploded not killing or tearing flesh but netting the creature down the the ground...Jash vanished in the mist

Cirrsseeto Raurrssatta
Apr 26th, 2001, 01:58:30 PM
OOC: As stated many times before...we are on Coruscant. No trees, no rivers, no spotted owls or giant pandas. We have buildings, buildings, and more buildings. As well as speeders, ships, and a few hundred billion people. Not to mention, Cirrsseeto's running speed vs. your recovery time would make it impossible to hit him with a crossbow. Cizerack foot speed can span 40 meters in under 2 seconds.

Jashiva Darkstorm
Apr 26th, 2001, 02:00:48 PM
ahh