PDA

View Full Version : A Challenge please!

Gabriel Knite
May 15th, 2001, 07:11:42 PM
<font color=006699>A young man named Gabriel Knite stood on a bridge watching over the city(what city you may ask, i donno, you tell me:)). He glanced around as he knew he had felt a presence. "Who's there... show yourself!.." Gabriel shouts as he reaches for his Lightsabor.

Project Unicron
May 15th, 2001, 08:24:11 PM
OOC: Who are you looking to fight? If you're a Dark Sider, I'll be more than happy to fight you...

Gabriel Knite
May 15th, 2001, 08:34:08 PM
OOC - I'm a Bountyhunter..

Project Unicron
May 16th, 2001, 12:04:26 AM
OOC: A bounty hunter with a lightsaber? Well, ok, I'm game. Just so you know, my character is composed entirely of nanites, making him a shape-shifter.

IC: Unicron hears the man call out to him, and moves in closer. He notices that the man has a lightsaber, signifying that he is most likely a Force user. The Sith are also Force users... perhaps this man may have heard something...

Are you of the Sith? I search for a being who calls himself Darth Cell. Do you know of him? If you do, tell me of him NOW, or get out of my way! I will not tell you again. Give me what I've asked for!

Gabriel Knite
May 16th, 2001, 01:54:32 AM
OOC - Cool!:)

IC - <FONT COLOR=006699>Gabriel looks curiously as he listens to this man. "I am sorry.. but you have me mistaken'..." Gabriel says with smile. "And What you ask of, I do not know.. But I bet I can give you more of a challenge then this person you ask of!" Gabriel raises his Lightsaber towards the man. "You see... This lightsaber you're looking at belong to a Sith... well.. let's just say, he was proven wrong!.. now can you do the same?"

Project Unicron
May 16th, 2001, 06:35:13 PM
Unicron looks at the man with a mix of contempt and humor on his face. He chuckles darkly and addresses the man.

You are not even Force adept, yet you think to use a lightsaber? You fight me with toys, boy. But if you wish your demise so soon, so be it.

Unicron converts his hands into lightsaber generators in a matter of moments, emitting two bright white saber blades from his arms.

Shall we proceed? I am in haste.

Gabriel Knite
May 16th, 2001, 08:02:43 PM
<font color=006699>Gabriel charges forward at the man with rage and swings his lightsaber, Unicron easily ducks it. Gabriel stumbles forward as he tries to regain his balance. Gabriel quickly aims a kick directly at the chest of Unicron.

Project Unicron
May 16th, 2001, 11:57:26 PM
Unicron sees the kick coming towards him and prepares his counter. He opens a hole in his chest, allowing the foot to enter, and quickly closes the opening, trapping the foot inside. He then swings one of his sabers at the other man's weapon, sending it flying. He converts his sabers back into hands as he speaks to the man.

I certainly hope you have something more powerful than that. Otherwise, you don't stand a chance.

Unicron forces the man's foot out of his chest roughly, shoving him back.

EDIT: TTT

Gabriel Knite
May 20th, 2001, 09:10:12 PM
ooc - sorry for the long wait..

ic - Gabriel slowly backs off looking down as he fallin' Lightsaber and the man. "You got lucky this time!..." Gabriel said breathing hard. He grabs his Lightsaber and leaves quietly.

Project Unicron
May 20th, 2001, 11:51:36 PM
Not so fast, bounty hunter!

Unicron extends his left arm towards the man, encircling his waist. He draws him back towards him, holding him up off the ground.

Why are you here? Who is your target? Who are you working for?