PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Kasstra, a word with you, if you will

Sanis Prent
May 21st, 2001, 12:53:50 AM
(Sanis stood outside, at the Bail Organa Memorial park, atop a particuarly large skyscraper on Corscant, waiting for Sieken Kasstra. He sat on a bench, enjoying the cool breeze that occasionally blew by.))

Sieken Kasstra
May 21st, 2001, 12:59:22 AM
sieken beaing aware of Prents long history layed looking at the man through his scope not intending to hurt him attal..

Siek pulled out a raidio...

"Prent you will find a mic under your bench...talk to me"

OOC: if you wanna know how i knew you were there ive been watching ;)

Sanis Prent
May 21st, 2001, 01:02:23 AM
OOC: And you knew I'd sit at this one particular bench? Just come out normally.

Sieken Kasstra
May 21st, 2001, 01:08:55 AM
OOC: well its one of the only seats there..lol..anyway..

IC: sieken was to be honest scared of this rouge that was well know for killing many, he knew there could be a chance of dieing from what he did to prents house, sike smiled to himself about that, and got up showing himself from a along side a building and walked to about 40 feet away from prent..

" hey prent hows it going old buddy... sorry about that house i was only on my part time job and NO i was not there to kill you ether so dont even think about that"

Siek looked on...

Sanis Prent
May 21st, 2001, 01:11:48 AM
(Sanis smiled)

Well then...

(He removed a small envelope from his jacket pocket)

I don't suppose you'd mind taking care of this for me, in that case.

(Tossing the envelope to Sieken, Sanis ran a hand through his hair.)

Sieken Kasstra
May 21st, 2001, 01:17:42 AM
Sieken laughed as prent looked at him and siek stepped back a few feet..

"Hmm prent now why would i wanna go and do that for??"..

Siek looked at prent feeling himself quite affriad and cold at the sight of him..

" come on prent you tell me what that is and why should i do it"?

Sanis Prent
May 21st, 2001, 01:40:03 AM
Its a bill for the damages done to my apartment. I want you to pay it in full.

(Sanis smiled)

And why should you do it? Well...you look like a nice guy. Figure a good deed this big oughtta put a little twinkle in your eye.

Sieken Kasstra
May 21st, 2001, 01:43:08 AM
siek look at prent and laughed again...

" ok so let me get this strait you opend a whole new thread to gimme a bill, man get out of here you think im that stupid, what do you rearly want"

Siek looked at him with his adrenalin going up....

Sanis Prent
May 21st, 2001, 01:48:47 AM
(Sanis leaned forward, speaking slowly)

I...want...you...to...pay...for...the...damages.

No strings attached. I'm not fronting the creds for it, cause it ain't my problem. Its yours.

Sieken Kasstra
May 21st, 2001, 01:54:54 AM
* siek lost his fear for some reason looking at prent them looking down at the envolope*..

siek gave a sercastic grin, siek then shaked his head and looked at prent..

" ummm, NO the problem is yours beaing it your apartment, but for the benifit of the doubt your going to open the letter right now and show it to me...you rearly think im gonna open that..??"

siek flipped the envolope back and sent...

" you know sent i only wanted to be your friend.. dear dear dear..that all why couldent we be?"

Sanis Prent
May 21st, 2001, 02:05:51 AM
(Sanis narrows his eyes)

Because...I seem to remember you blowing the balcony of my place to Hell and back.

(He opened the envelope, handing the bill to Kasstra as his voice took on a sarcastic tone.)

Ah, but who's counting, right?

(The smile disappeared from Sanis' face)

I'm not here to be your friend...I'm here to fix my apartment. If I wanted to be your friend, I would've said "Would you pretty please, with whipped cream and a cherry on top, pay the damages on my drokking apartment."

As it stands...I'm just being to-the-point about it.

Sieken Kasstra
May 21st, 2001, 02:15:51 AM
" I blow up your apartment cuz i flew 450 miles to pick you up now dont you think thats lil frustrating??, come on man"

"credit card or cash years check??" Siek said sercasticly

*siek pulled out a credit pad and pumped it up to the amount on the peice of paper*

"Theres your payment" he said throwing it to Prent...

he looked back at prent....

" but im going to tell you this, if i ever see you in trouble or needing my help...i will help you"

*siek began to get up from the bench*

Sanis Prent
May 21st, 2001, 02:28:26 AM
(Sanis smiled as he tucked the credit chit away)

That's a comfort to know.

Sieken Kasstra
May 21st, 2001, 02:36:00 AM
Siek looked at prent with a sercastic yet friendly smile

"Yea....Right....nice to have seen you again prent and mabey we might be on the same side next time"

Prent looked at him...

" yea it sounds like a lie and im beaing sercastic but its the trtuh id rather be on your side than many other around here"

Siek nodded and walked off*