PDA

View Full Version : Vekin

Lance Casey
May 24th, 2001, 03:57:09 PM
Lance Casey sit's at the bar of a small cantina. He has sent out a message for the informant Vekin. He hopes that he will arrive soon.

Vekaar Vekin
May 24th, 2001, 04:19:37 PM
(Vekaar stepped into the cantina, fully equipped with his blasters and the Vonduun Crab armor that clung beneath his trenchcoat. Outside, two of his associates were providing backup if this Casey person wanted to try anything funny. Though Vekaar never had problems with customers before.

He looked around and spotted a man near the bar. Vekaar shuffled over to the barstool beside and took a seat. The man gave him a small nod indicating he was indeed Lance Casey. Vekaar stretched his hand out casually.)

"Greetings Mr. Casey. Why have you sought me out?"

Lance Casey
May 24th, 2001, 08:34:26 PM
"I need information on a certain Dark Jedi by the name of Jeseth Cloak. He recently killed the jedi known as Fire Hazzard and took her body. Her brother found out and wants it back. So I will get it back for him. I need to know where CLoak is. How long he sleeps and what he eats for breakfast. Anything that can be useful."

Vekaar Vekin
May 24th, 2001, 09:37:30 PM
"You might be confused on somethings Mr. Casey."

(Vekaar took his drink from the service droid and examined it carefully. After he evaluated it, he took a big gulp and set it down on the bar counter. Vekaar wiped his lips with his trenchcoat sleeve.)

"Jedah Lynch is a Sith Master, not a Dark Jedi. The one who killed Fire is..."

(Vekin thought about his credit account.)

"Information ain't exactly free these days, Mr. Casey. I happen to have the name of the murderer, and some information on him. Though..I must warn you. This person is quite the character. He will have no reservations in destroying you. I don't doubt the fact that he could."

Lance Casey
May 24th, 2001, 10:30:55 PM
"You raise a good point. But let me ask you this. How much do you really think I have to lose. I have lost my life before, the thought of losing it again does not scare me. Now here is my credit account. You can access it with the number 56865. Take what ever you want. But I want that information now."

Vekaar Vekin
May 25th, 2001, 05:40:40 PM
(Vekaar wrote down the credit number. He hoped Lance had understood how much information on such a mysterious figure like Jeseth would cost.)

"Jeseth Cloak is the one who killed Fire Hazzard."

(Vekaar reached into his trenchcoat and pulled out a datapad. It read:

<font color=red><font size=1>Full Name:
Jeseth Cloak

Place of Birth:
Ambriel II

Species:
Ambrielian

Height:
6'1"

Weight:
176lbs

Hair/Eyes:
Brown/Brown

Physical Characteristics:
10-meter wingspan.
Artificial left hand.

Equipment:
Crimson saber, Disorder, and a throwing dagger. Capable of using a force pike with exceptional skill.

Affiliations: The Sith Order/The --Encrypted--

Background
Jeseth was born to the lady Adriana Cloak, sired by Benson Azalin. His father cut off all connections to Adriana out of disapproval towards her family s dealings wi--**ALL OTHER INFORMATION NEVER FINISHED DECRYPTING**

<font color=white><font size=2>Vekaar slid it across the table.)

"That was as much information as I could find on the Imperial files. The rest was too encrypted for my bypass nodes. It seems The Sith Order is not his only affiliation. Unfortunately I could not decrypt the other information. Will this prove sufficient?"

Lance Casey
May 25th, 2001, 06:25:04 PM
"I need to know where he is."

Vekaar Vekin
May 25th, 2001, 06:36:13 PM
(Vekaar took the datapad back for a moment and opened up a seperate file. He clicked a few buttons.)

"Hmm..this is interesting. Two planets come up. Corellia and Vjun."

(Wonder where Vjun is. Vekaar slid the datapad back.)

"I'd start with Corellia, unless you know where Vjun is. Watch out for those Dark Siders. I hear many of them live on Corellia."