PDA

View Full Version : In desperate need of a job.

Avolon Bisel
May 24th, 2001, 02:20:35 AM
Avolon sent out a basic comm message to all agencies he could think of. Any place that could be in need of a hitman, burgler, or anything criminal. He hadn't had a job in months and he was as poor as the day was long.

OOC - I've been here for about 1-3 months and I haven't had a job yet, and my character's a Bounty Hunter. Come on, please? E-Mail:

avolonbisel@yahoo.com

Lance Casey
May 24th, 2001, 03:54:04 PM
I have a job for you. It doesn't pay well but it's money none the less. I need someone like you for the journey I am about to take. If you want the job, you got it.

Avolon Bisel
May 24th, 2001, 05:04:41 PM
"Tell me about it. I'll take it for cheap if it's easy for me. I might even do it for free if you agree to tell everyone you know about me, publicity."

OOC - E-Mail me if it's private and secretive. Or you could just tell me here if it's not. I'll take the job no matter what. But if it's hard, I want money, even if it's not more then a thousand.

Gaven13
May 24th, 2001, 05:10:01 PM
I also have a good one. If you're willing to take on 2?

Lance Casey
May 24th, 2001, 08:35:44 PM
Your going to help me find Jedah Lynch. When we find him, you can leave and take your money. That's all I need of you.

Avolon Bisel
May 25th, 2001, 01:12:00 AM
OOC -

Sure, I'll take on the other job. I have two arms. ;) E-mail me with the specifics.

Lance, why do you want Jedah Lynch found? Just curious. E-Mail me about it, I don't like discussing specifics in the open, and I'm sure you wouldn't either since the Lynch guy would be able to prepare.

Lance Casey
May 25th, 2001, 06:26:05 PM
Mistaken identity. I want you to help me find Jeseth CLoak.

Avolon Bisel
May 26th, 2001, 01:32:32 AM
OOC -

Ah, I believe I know why. I do after all visit the Jedi B&G, I read your posts.

Lance Casey
May 26th, 2001, 08:00:29 PM
ooc: Your probably the only one.

Avolon Bisel
May 27th, 2001, 12:56:31 AM
OOC - Eh, don't know about that. I know what you did OOC a long time before, when you left GJO, I was around when it happened under another character. I know you were going through some stuff. But that's the only reason most people don't respect you, because you said a lot of hateful things. If you want my advice.... I'd apoligise OOC to everyone in a thread giving individual apologies. It couldn't hurt and it might get you some better respect. I haven't seen such a thread by you yet.

But I think you're a decent guy. It seems like your problems at that time have straightened themself out. And you like an overall nicer person. Plus a MUCH better RPer, no offense to your former self.

Lance Casey
May 27th, 2001, 08:41:19 AM
OOC:: That's what happens when you get prssured by your father to give up something you enjoy because he doesn't want you on the computer. And when you get a job that you hate. But everything I said was in character. That was only an out, what I thought was an out anyway.

Avolon Bisel
May 28th, 2001, 12:50:41 AM
OOC - I understand. I saw you apologised on the Jedi board. Good job. You'd be suprised how understanding people are. I know where you're coming from. Just try and keep it underwraps. In my experiance insulting people doesn't help one darn bit.

So, when do I start my job?

Gaven13
May 28th, 2001, 05:53:02 PM
OOC: e-mail maybe man...?

Avolon Bisel
May 29th, 2001, 12:11:49 AM
OOC -

avolonbisel@yahoo.com

I figured I had PMing enabled, I was wrong. It's on now.

Gaven13
May 29th, 2001, 02:06:57 PM
OOC: Okay. You got AIM or Yahoo! Messagener maybe?