PDA

View Full Version : Bored of simple battles(Open challange)

Darkestsith6
May 22nd, 2001, 06:28:23 PM
:: DS6 sat down on the mesa, waiting for anyone who accepted his challange. DS6 sat down crossing his legs. He took a large inhale and let it all out, it was a while before he had had real fun, he awaited anyone strong. ::

Darkestsith6
May 22nd, 2001, 10:04:45 PM
:: Ds6 still awaited a challange, he was getting to think that fighters were afraid of him ::

Crimson Death
May 23rd, 2001, 03:46:31 PM
:: he could sense this man was a sith but he also sensed his hardyness ::

Pretty c0cky eh?

:: DS6 looks up at the man who is speaking to him, Crim flicks a lose strand of his bright orange hair ::

Darkestsith6
May 23rd, 2001, 09:22:07 PM
:: As DS6 turns his head, you can hear every muscle in his body crack and ache, making a quiery feeling. DS6 looks on at the odd looking man, not knowing who he is. He was tall, with blond hair and looked like one of those bad japanese drawings. DS6 stood up, still eyeing on Crimson, not letting him make a single move. ::

' Ah, finally, a challanger, I was getting sick and tired of boring fights, hopefully, you will suit better. My name is Darkestsith6, may I ask, what is yours? '

:: DS6, not waiting for a reply, got himself ready. DS6 straightened up, exposing his true hieght. he was about the same hieght as Crimson, but was taller, with his metal, spiked mask. DS6 reached to the back, and pulled out a lightstaff(twin lightsaber). He spun it around, all the way to the front, until he stopped it, making it parallel to the ground. As he did, DS6 ignited his saber, making a long woosh sound. The black light popped out, making Crimson look a little odd. The saber was not straight, but it was curved, making it easier and faster to move. DS6 moved it around, showing his skills, slightly. ::

xx Kyiang Sunrider xx
May 23rd, 2001, 09:54:58 PM
Simple battles?
If you want something different, you should try to fight against 2 Jedi by yourself...

If the two of you agree

Darkestsith6
May 23rd, 2001, 11:33:59 PM
OOC: Yes, but I want to increase my skill with stronger enemies, then I shall move ont to 2

Miryan no Trunks
May 24th, 2001, 12:31:58 AM
OOC: I could be wrong, but the char in his sig doesn't look blonde, and besides, the only thing that could be you in Your sig looks like a bald turkey with orange eyes, or a vulture or something. :/

Sieken Kasstra
May 24th, 2001, 03:01:10 AM
MNT Gobble Gobble nice one....LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www20.brinkster.com/warrenssigshop/SK_Sig.jpg
The Ravens Claw (http://pub70.ezboard.com/btheravensclaw)

Darkestsith6
May 24th, 2001, 07:17:06 PM
OOC: Actually it is watto, form Star Wars I, just with antimatter on it

Miryan no Trunks
May 24th, 2001, 09:18:12 PM
OOC: Still looks like a Turkey. Even got pink-red giblets hanging down from it's beak. :p

Darkestsith6
May 24th, 2001, 10:11:37 PM
OOC: Looks like it because I reversed the colors in the picture, anyways, i want to get onto the fight, so if you don't mind, please don't post. i'll be glad to fight you in another battle.

Crimson Death
May 26th, 2001, 12:00:05 PM
OOC- Sorry, got in trouble so I couldn't post for abit, and yeah I dun mind a third party member....But Crim is a Sith so after the fight he might attack, just warning you ahead of time.

IC-

:: Crim reaches into the sleeve of his robes and takes out his lightsabre ::

My name is....Crimson Death

:: quickly igniting the sabre Crim takes a defensive position ::

Darkestsith6
May 26th, 2001, 08:36:31 PM
:: DS6 snikers slighlty, and gets into counter-attack position. DS6 holds his saber forward, straight at Crimson, with deadly thoughts. ::

' I know sith of your kind, for once, I was like that '