PDA

View Full Version : Tired Of your Brag, BRING IT! (DS6)

Gaven13
May 14th, 2001, 09:42:23 PM
Gaven entered the Abandon Hanger, waiting for DS6. He was always braging, and stuff, so Gaven planed to Take him out. He called for DS6's Attion though the Force, he felt it had made its mark, and DS6 was coming--none-the-less

Darkestsith6
May 16th, 2001, 05:30:18 PM
OOC: Brag, your making me laugh

IC:

:: DS6 enterted the battlegorunds silently, he spoke to Gaven through the force ::

' I am here Gaven, should we start, I am right behind you '

:: Gaven turned around in a shock, he was befuddled ::

' Words been going around, that you think I am a bragger. A lot you know, I shall punish you for that remark. I may tell some things, but there the truth. The truth about this is, that I am going to kick you @$$ so bad, I'll make your mom cry. '

:: DS6 force pushed Gaven back, not making him fall, just stumble. DS6 pulled out his saber and ignited it exposing a black light, with a slight blue running down the middle. the saber was curved making it easier to move, making it faster ::

' Care to say any last few words? '

Gaven13
May 16th, 2001, 05:41:04 PM
Gaven Laughed when he fell back. Then Ignited his own Saber "Yes DS6, You are a Bragger. And I plan to make that clear to you." Gaven Slashed right with his saber, kicking on the 'high Power' button (OOC: Lightsaber trick)
He hit DS6 Right Across the rips, making him howl in pain, and hold his Chest. Gaven steped back, Saber humming, and the Blade sizzling from the Blood. He Steped back again. 'I just used the Dark Side again...' He thought. He didnt make small talk, now it was too late, DS6 was going for HIM Now.

Darkestsith6
May 16th, 2001, 10:06:49 PM
:: To gaven DS6 was yelling; DS6 actually, laughed the rummy strike from Gaven. All Gaven did was give a sligh cut on the chest pad that Darkestsith6 wore. As DS6 stopped laughing, Anakis got ready for an attack, just what he got. DS6 lifted his leg up, and launched himself up using his other. DS6 flew through the air, as he did, DS6 twisted, Sticking his foot out, DS6 gave a kick to the face of Gaven. Gaven fell to the ground, as DS6 landed onto the ground, a mist of dirt ungulfed around his body. DS6 moved out of the way, not letting any dirt get into his eyes. As the cloud of dirt flew away, DS6 eyed down on Anakis, as he lay on the ground in slight pain. ::

' I'll show you how much thruth there is to this bragging '

Gaven13
May 17th, 2001, 04:42:59 PM
Gaven Laughed again. and pulled his Blaster. He melted the Metal floor at Ds6's feet to slag. then he aimed at the piller. Taking careful aim, he fired and the whole thing came down around DS6...

Darkestsith6
May 18th, 2001, 12:00:11 AM
OOC: COuld you restructure that, i'm not sure what you said

Gaven13
May 19th, 2001, 09:49:17 PM
OOC: Knocked it down.

Darkestsith6
May 19th, 2001, 10:10:55 PM
:: DS6 used force push , and pushed the pillar out of his way, and toward G13. It feel, causing a slight tremer, knocking Gaven13 down. DS6 let him get up, as soon as he did, DS6 ran across and gave a hard knee to the face of Gaven 13. ::

Gaven13
May 29th, 2001, 09:59:07 PM
<i.When Gaven came back, still reeling from the blow from DS6's knee, he shook his head a few times. He aimed his blaster again at DS6. He fired, and although he was in a odd sense of mind, he smiled at the way DS6 had to dodge. He then got up and threw himself at Ds6, meary knocking him down. He ran for the Fire, which stood waiting at the next dock. He took off as fast as he could, getting away from DS6...and everything else..[/i]

Darkestsith6
May 30th, 2001, 05:16:16 PM
OOC: I think your post messed up

Gaven13
May 30th, 2001, 06:01:58 PM
um
Guess so :(