PDA

View Full Version : Nightfall (Open Challenge to any Jedi)

Miryan no Trunks
May 24th, 2001, 01:27:27 PM
*The dark grey clouds shed their tears to the ground, the moon just barely visible through, little more than a whitish circle. It was an interesting night, the sound of thunder rumbling off in the distance. Not often did such a thin overcast present such weather.. *

*As MnT sat perched on a branch, the mass of leaves above him shook softly with the wind, a quiet rustling the only sound for a few moments, before another crash of thunder rolled across the land..*

... Hmm..

*MnT looked up, and to the right somewhat.. The distinct force presence of a Jedi was coming towards him.. He couldn't quite make out who it was, and the hill inbetween them preventing physically deducing their identity.. He would simply have to wait until they were closer..*

... This could prove to be interesting...

edit: Changed it to night, cause It's night now =P

TTT: Geez, Jedi really ARE scared of me o_O It's true.

Jedi Neo
May 27th, 2001, 02:07:28 AM
OOC: I wouldn't say that :p

*Neo slowly walks into the forest. Strange, there is a dark cloud hanging over a bueatiful place like this. Neo walks to the hill as the thunder passes overhead, chilling him to the bone. I have felt this presence before, but on Coursacant, not here. I can't let him find my ship and the people looking for safe passage...
Slowly the Jedi begins to walk over the hill, prepaired for anything.*

Miryan no Trunks
May 27th, 2001, 02:34:28 AM
*As the Jedi finally rose over the peak of the hill, MnT found himself shaking his head, and chuckling softly...*

... Neo again..

*MnT did not move from his perch, he had been perfectally fine enjoying the growing storm from it's height, and had no desire to descend, unless the Jedi planned on giving him a reason.. He sat there, legs crossed in a lotus position, and watched the Jedi near.. *

*Suddenly, MnT reached into his trenchcoat as an idea popped into mind.. He extracted the empty clip from Neo's blaster, and looked it over one last time.. It was of no use to him anymore, his battle with Satine had been all the trophy he needed from his with Neo..*

*Looking back down at the Jedi, MnT grinned, and spoke..*

... Evening, Jedi Neo... What brings you out here, with such a storm brewing..?

OOC: Lol, hey ^_^ Well if not, then you're all the proof there is Against the statement ;)

Jedi Neo
May 27th, 2001, 03:29:55 AM
OOC: True, true
*Upon seeing the Sith Trunks, Neo resists the reflex to pull out his blaster. He remains calm and focused on the problme at hand.*
I'm just taking a walk out here, enjoying the fresh air, the scenery. But what are you doing here? A little restless perhaps?

Miryan no Trunks
May 27th, 2001, 03:41:29 AM
*MnT saw the Jedi's hand twitch slightly, nearing where his blaster hung, but staying away.. He grinned softly, and tossed the cartridge up a few feet, catching it as it descended..*

... Restless..? Perhaps a little, but that is not why I'm here... I've spent most of the day meditating, and watching nature dance around me.. It seems we're here for the same reasons..

*MnT then cocked his head slightly to the side, and continued..*

... By the way, I believe this is yours..

*He tossed the empty cartridge down to Neo, who easily caught it*

... I'm afraid I used the "ammo" that was in it, but the goal they served to reach is far more a trophy than a small lump of useless metal could be to me now..

*MnT had not meant the comment to be an insult in any way.. It was true, the Jedi's clip had helped him in gaining back the respect of his master, as well as in earning the title Sith Knight..*

... However, You obviously have more going on in your mind than just the weather, and my prescence... You're........ hmm... You're hiding something you don't want me to find...

*MnT let one side of his mouth curve up slightly in a smirk, shaking his head at the same time, as he looked down to the Jedi's twitching hand, making it obvious where he was looking..*

... I'm not interested in whatever you're concealing, Jedi, but it seems you're interested in a rematch..? If not, then your trigger finger betrays you.. hmm..?

Jedi Neo
May 28th, 2001, 02:09:14 AM
Not unless you want a rematch...
*Neo then controls his breathing, allowing himself to be at peace.*
But it seems that you made a decision about it already, so are we to begin or just take in the forest.

Miryan no Trunks
May 28th, 2001, 04:12:31 AM
*Suddenly, MnT tipped over sideways, off the branch. As he descended rapidly towards the ground, his body casually spun in a vertical 360, before landing without a sound..*

... Well, as much as I wouldn't mind continuing what I was doing, I do believe a battle would be nice..

*He closed his eyes, and bowed down, to honor his opponent, and the upcoming battle.. He had repaired his honor in their last battle, and held no grudge against Neo anymore..*

*Opening his eyes again, MnT brought himself into a defensive position, moving to the side, so the tree was not behind him anymore.. He watched and analyzed the Jedi's movements and stance, his mind open and ready for the first attack, be it physical, or force..*

edit: ttt.. and again... and again... And Again.. Geeze Neo, you Like doing this, Doncha :P lol